Banjo-Kazooie Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

How do you feel about the Racket game type?

This will be my preferred type.
17%
It seems cool.
42%
I see the appeal, but it's not for me.
42%
I don't like the idea.
No votes
Other somehow
No votes

Total votes: 12
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 206

Re: Banjo-Kazooie Mafia [Day 3]

Post by dunya »

G-Man wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 3:52 pm Her town read list includes some potent potential supatown types. If nutella did not split the difference, then two on that list are her teammates. Which two would you wager on being the baddies if both had to come from that list?
russ and ddl from that list. i think in that order.
Russtifinko wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:15 pm FWIW, I've been after dunya since D1.
yeah, broken record and all that. :p it's been fun playing with you, really. i hope you know that. and i look forward to playing more games with you. :)

anyway, if you're bad, you'll have to kill me at night to get me out of the game. i've been mislynched as town a total of 1 time ever in my mafia playing career, and it was cos the host of this very game stabbed me in the back ( :p ), and i ain't making this game my second.
Russtifinko wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 4:15 pm 1) hard defended Speed
2) said "ah, whatever. not my job to defend someone who isn't playing. I'm voting Speed"
3) voted speed
4) changed her vote to you without announcing it
yes russti, despite rumors that i have godlike abilities, i am human and jack's passionate display swayed me. i switched to speed for a couple of hours, then i switched back to jack. i didn't want to waste a post announcing it because i figure people will see it anyway so...it's not like im hiding something from in front of your noses. ;)

i am not a cop, i have not red peeked jack or speed. they're both making this hard, especially with speed basically crapping off and not helping us here. especially because the bulk of my suspicion comes from tony and not jack necessarily. i dunno where my vote will land at the end of the day. i could literally go either way and nothing is definite with me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

i want to vote for speed because jack is at least making a real effort here and speed isnt and that's not fair, but i just compared again tony in coronavirus and tony here and it's a whole different character imo. i dunno if its the post count restriction or the fact he wasn't playing with jack, but tony in this game was way more reserved, especially for someone who was a vanilla townie.

i also see mp moved to speed. damn i wish he had posts. he's probably super frustrated with me atm. i'm sorry mp :(
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 41

Post by G-Man »

Precious time is a wasting here. Sorry for taking so long.

[mention]M Plus 7[/mention] has claimed that he is a jailkeeper and that he targeted Russ on Night 1 and dunya on Night 2.

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] has claimed a power role and has also claimed that he targeted Russ on Night 1 and dunya on Night 2.

[mention]Russtifinko[/mention] and [mention]dunya[/mention]- can either of you corroborate or contradict MP's claims of targeting you?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

G-Man wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:14 pm Precious time is a wasting here. Sorry for taking so long.

@M Plus 7 has claimed that he is a jailkeeper and that he targeted Russ on Night 1 and dunya on Night 2.

@Sloonei has claimed a power role and has also claimed that he targeted Russ on Night 1 and dunya on Night 2.

@Russtifinko and @dunya- can either of you corroborate or contradict MP's claims of targeting you?
sloonei confirmed it since neither russ nor i received anything on nights 1 and 2 when we were jailkept. i totally believe MP's claim.

btw, MP, jay allowed you to call your vote itt despite being over the posts. but your post may only contain the name of the person you are voting for. should you choose to do so, anyway.

i think i'm down to 2 posts now. terrifying.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:11 pm i want to vote for speed because jack is at least making a real effort here and speed isnt and that's not fair, but i just compared again tony in coronavirus and tony here and it's a whole different character imo. i dunno if its the post count restriction or the fact he wasn't playing with jack, but tony in this game was way more reserved, especially for someone who was a vanilla townie.

i also see mp moved to speed. damn i wish he had posts. he's probably super frustrated with me atm. i'm sorry mp :(
Don't you want to continue doing this tomorrow, too?

If you flip Speed, you can keep telling me how scummy I am no matter how Speed flips. If you flip me, we don't get to play anymore.

:workit:

I personally hate post count restrictions because if you are allowed to make 50 posts, I make 20 and then shut up because I don't want to go over. One time I kept posting after getting daykilled or hammered and felt like a massive jerk.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 226
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I can corroborate MP's claim in that a jailkeep would mechanically account for neither of my targets receiving the benefits my role should have offered:
Sloonei wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 12:04 pm I believe MP’s claim is true.
We had the same targets nights one and two
But a jailkeep stops me getting through
So my role has had nothing to do.
But that does not necessarily need to mean that his role is town, or that we have the full picture. I am not inclined to doubt him at the moment, but I wouldn't want to proceed without acknowledging the possibility for missing details.

But still, the main point is that there is evidence of truth in MP's claim. He has accidentally roleblocked me two nights in a row.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I tried to drop a hint to Russ the other day about it, but he obviously had no idea what I was talking about. :goofp:

Just in case anyone is paranoid that I'm opportunistically making up a fake claim that can't be countered.

I have felt since I ISO'd nutella that one of Tony or speed is bad. I would have leaned toward Tony earlier, and Jack's whole presence today has the feel of a scum replacement whose strategy is to act confident/defiant to save himself from the gallows. He remains my preferred choice as we head toward the lynch. I also just struggle to make any sort of concrete argument against speed.

I asked each of them if they could tell us who else is bad, but neither of them have delivered on that end (i don't think speed has been in the thread today though).
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

he did come in the thread and placed a vote on jack after "skimming the page". i asked him quickly why he voted jack and who else he suspects, but he logged off unfortunately.

i feel better about jack if you're seeing it too, sloonei. i felt a bit bad he called it tunneling and worried it could be a case of that.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Peering at speedchuck now...

He never voted. There's less of a record to analyze. I have to keep him in my POE for that reason alone. He may not have missed votes on purpose, but when action or inaction results in making it harder to read you, it makes it all the harder to civ read you too. Let's see what kind of bed he made for himself...

-----------------

Day 1 he says he won't vote for Sig but has a few jabs at Sloonei. He has reasons that he cannot get into for participating less here than in another game. He town-reads Sig.

-----------------------------

Day 2 he defends Sig from Nanook's assertion that Sig must claim or die but then finds it agreeable for sig to claim. He still doesn't like Nanook's wording against Sig. He refuses to vote Sig until one or both of Sig/Nanook provide clairity.

He says he has some sus of TH and couples it to a civ flip for Sig. He applies the same rationale to Nanook. Here again is another potential case of setting up next targets. Suggesting TH and Nanook are worth pressing if Sig flips civ leads you to wonder which of the two would be more enticing. Nanook ran the gambit and it didn't work, so he would be looking bad. Would a baddie set Nanook up as the next target only to kill him off that night, leaving a teammate as the only other option to pursue? Did Speed pursue TH after Sig's death? Speed also threw out a lot of names to consider after a civ-Sig flip.

-------------

Night 2 he seems to backtrack off of TH. Otherwise he hasn't contributed anything to chew on during Day 3.
My Banners:
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Re: Banjo-Kazooie Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Russtifinko »

Russtifinko wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:01 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 10:04 pm
Russtifinko wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 8:24 pm
nutella wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 3:41 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 3:30 pm I don't remember which game it was, but I think there was an instance where town Sig lost a game on purpose to make a point about being against claiming. Or maybe it was someone else (this happens a lot in the other forum I play in). Correct me if I'm wrong.

If this is true it makes me paranoid, though. There is a good chance nanook is telling the truth but his info isn't really conclusive, and Sig is gonna self destruct to make a point anyway.
Notably Nanook also faked a red peek in a recent game (the baseball one), though that person happened to be indeed mafia :p But from what he's said here I believe he's not lying this time and he is admitting that his info might not be 100% reliable. But yeah you make a point that goes against Nanook's plan to policy-lynch sig for refusing to claim. :shrug2:
I've been known to take pretty hard-line stances against claiming and infodumping, too. But it's in the rules for this game, so to the extent it helps us, we might as well. We're at a disadvantage to begin with because of post count restrictions, so we should use every (legal) advantage we have.

I wouldn't call it a policy lynch, though. Even with NANOOK's admittedly not-certain infodump, I probably wouldn't vote sig today if that was the only thing against him. There's also yesterday's lynch vote, which looked like a save to me, and his reaction to this read, which has been to stubbornly not claim and then make a bunch of false statements.

G-Man, I'm gonna ISO both you and Sloonei, with as open a mind as possible, but I probably won't get around to it until tomorrow at least. He pinged me very early on, and you're now one of my top suspects. I do think it's a good look that he put so much detail into that ISO before anyone followed your advice to ISO him. I never think an OMGUS is super inspiring, but I'm probably giving a little more leeway on this one than I usually would since I do think D1 points to you being bad.

nutella thanks for the help with "@"! That was driving me insane.
You should have a good reason not to suspect me, but I am unclear who you are saying is OMGUSing here?
As far as I saw, G-Man came at you first, so that would make you the OMGUSer. However, as I said, I think G-Man is bad, so take that with a big grain of salt.

Also, I am notoriously bad at hints. What's the reason not to suspect you? (If I'm likely to come across it when I ISO you then you don't have to bother right now though.)
hahahaha, this all makes sense now, Sloon.

I actually hadn't thought of the possibility of MP's power claim being right but alignment being wrong. Something to keep in mind.

As I said, personally I feel stronger about Speed based on his lack of non-sig-defending content on D2. Just read as if he was trying to get cred without putting in any real effort. I think TSP gave a bit more in terms of reads per post, and Jack has been in the latter half of the day. I can see how people feel the same lurking baddie vibe about TSP with him subbing out, though, and it still seems completely possible to me that both Speed and Jack are bad, so if no votes change, this seems fine too.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Placing my vote on Tony/Jack now. I want to avoid shenanigans with vote counts, and I find some of the moves Tony made odd and Jack's moves don't wash that strange taste from my mouth. There's not much to chew on with Speed, and that's frustrating. We at least got him to vote today, even if it is just for self-preservation.

Why do I keep finding ways to tinfoil TH as a baddie? I think all of my ISO reviews involve him being inter-connected somehow. What's up with that?

Against my better judgement, I am inviting MP to do a lot of talking tonight. I think we can sort a few things out, clarify some others, and maybe even get old-school strategic with night actions.

[VOTE: Tony/Jack] aubergine
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 3 has ended.

Thought yourselves free of my rhyme?
Think again, stupid!
Even from the grave my words are sublime!
A bear dies, if perhaps one less putrid...

TonyStarkPrime / Jackofhearts2005 has been lynched. He was:

You are Boggy.

You have no special abilities.

You gain two Jiggies if you voted for the successful lynch of a mafioso.

You are aligned with the civilians and win the game when all mafia members are eliminated.

Night 3 is underway. You have 24 hours to get your actions to me. I will update post count ceilings shortly.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 134
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm so sorry about everything, I hate post count limits (no disrespect towards the setup or host intended).
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 166
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Meh. Sorry, Jack.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:01 pm I'm so sorry about everything, I hate post count limits (no disrespect towards the setup or host intended).
Character.

Please.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

As for my character claim, I didn't think to mention it obviously. I'm Brentilda Winkybunion.

And I goofed, all, I went back and checked, and I received 3 jiggies for outlasting nutella's role, not because I received them as a gift. Totally forgot about that aspect of my role, oops. I just got the PM and assumed someone gave them to me because all I remembered about my role was the JK part.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:51 pm Why do I keep finding ways to tinfoil TH as a baddie? I think all of my ISO reviews involve him being inter-connected somehow. What's up with that?
I am still on board with this as well. If MP is a solid town read, TH absolutely has to be in the POE in my opinion.

linki: lame. I guess go after speedchuck if we can afford it. But there must also be a more active member of the mafia team and we should probably devote energy to rooting them out now as well.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Post count ceilings for Night 3:

154 Dragon D. Luffy
124 dunya
66 G-Man
145 M Plus 7
50 Russtifinko
157 Sloonei
62 speedchuck
113 Turnip Head
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:00 pm
Thought yourselves free of my rhyme?
Think again, stupid!
:haha:

FYI, this doesn't count cause I replaced in.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:02 pm As for my character claim, I didn't think to mention it obviously. I'm Brentilda Winkybunion.

And I goofed, all, I went back and checked, and I received 3 jiggies for outlasting nutella's role, not because I received them as a gift. Totally forgot about that aspect of my role, oops. I just got the PM and assumed someone gave them to me because all I remembered about my role was the JK part.
Oh, a non-protagonist yet major character who is important enough to be in the setup.

I'd be about to call bullshit since the last one of those we saw in this game was nutella's fake claim. But I think [mention]Sloonei[/mention] confirmed MP's claim early today?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya's dream mislead us... shit, you guys. We're still in Inception Mafia!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also I did move my vote, yeah, my bad for not posting that. I thought Jack sounded sort of genuine but wasn't sure. I still think I would have supported these two wagons if I had a voice at the time.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Pizza and beer will drown my sorrows this night.

RIP Jack.
My Banners:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:05 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:02 pm As for my character claim, I didn't think to mention it obviously. I'm Brentilda Winkybunion.

Oh, a non-protagonist yet major character who is important enough to be in the setup.

I'd be about to call bullshit since the last one of those we saw in this game was nutella's fake claim. But I think @Sloonei confirmed MP's claim early today?
You sure spent a lot of time asking for my character and doubting my claim, yet you didn't go back and look for my breadcrumb.

Did anyone for that matter?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Have we given proper consideration to the possibility that G-man's claim is made up?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:06 pm

I'd be about to call bullshit since the last one of those we saw in this game was nutella's fake claim. But I think @Sloonei confirmed MP's claim early today?
You sure spent a lot of time asking for my character and doubting my claim, yet you didn't go back and look for my breadcrumb.

Are breadcrumbs even a thing in this site
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:08 pm

I gave one, and I provided excruciating detail for my logic on it. I think that's suspect of you, and your handling of my claim was the real bullshit here.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:07 pm Have we given proper consideration to the possibility that G-man's claim is made up?
Yes.

I'm still wrapping my head over how fucking Mr. Vile has a major role.

And continue to thing it's a good idea for G-Man to reveal who the vig is in order to confirm himself. The vig themselves could just say out loud that they are for/against it, if they haven't already.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

My trust pile is dunya and Sloonei, by the way. I don't trust anyone else anymore.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:09 pm

I gave one, and I provided excruciating detail for my logic on it. I think that's suspect of you, and your handling of my claim was the real bullshit here.
Oh yeah I have to admit I just skimmed your post looking for a character claim. Didn't see it so I moved on to what I should do next.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:12 pm

Oh yeah I have to admit I just skimmed your post looking for a character claim. Didn't see it so I moved on to what I should do next.
Yeah, but you shaded and doubted me all day phase while I couldn't talk, even though I laid everything out there. If you're going to choose not to believe me, the onus is on you, not me.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:13 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:12 pm

Yeah, but you shaded and doubted me all day phase while I couldn't talk, even though I laid everything out there. If you're going to choose not to believe me, the onus is on you, not me.
No I shaded and doubted you while you COULD talk, then moved my vote off you when you claimed.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think at least one if not both scum intended on lynching me at a key point today and then hopped off once that no longer was viable.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

And MP I have zero interest in this argument about whose fault it is for me not putting you on the top of my rainbow list after you claimed.

If you don't like my responses vote for me. Whatever, I don't care.

I mantain that your reaction to Sloonei's prodding of you was extremely scummy and I don't regret suspecting you from that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:17 pm And MP I have zero interest in this argument about whose fault it is for me not putting you on the top of my rainbow list after you claimed.

I mantain that your reaction to Sloonei's prodding of you was extremely scummy and I don't regret suspecting you from that.
I'm not trying to assign blame, sorry, I'm just trying to solve and express that I was bothered by some things you did, that's all.

It wasn't scummy, I was trying to understand what the fuck he was on about, and I already had been feeling paranoid of deepwolves, so I thought in the moment that his treatment of me was nefarious. I no longer thought that once I was able to take a step back from the situation and he successfully showed me the series of posts that I obviously needed to see.

What have you learned from my character claim?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:15 pm I think at least one if not both scum intended on lynching me at a key point today and then hopped off once that no longer was viable.
Can you pinpoint an exact moment where this goal was manifested? Who did this?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If anything, I actually was also a bit bothered by Russ's interpretation of my back and forth with Sloonei, because I feel like he should know me better (oh no I can't believe I'm thinking this), but I couldn't post about it, so anyway, that's a thing.

I think Turnip Head deserves more scrutiny as well.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:20 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:15 pm I think at least one if not both scum intended on lynching me at a key point today and then hopped off once that no longer was viable.
Can you pinpoint an exact moment where this goal was manifested? Who did this?
I just could feel the pressure piling on right before my claim, so I intended on holding it off for much longer originally, but I decided to go ahead and do it anyway.

I thought at the time that Jack was one of those, but obviously that was wrong. Otherwise, I've made it clear that I didn't like how DDL just jumped on me after you and I had our tiff, and what I didn't like about it is how he consciously tied me to nutella beyond what you were saying. I think it's something to consider at least.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

M Plus 7 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:19 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:17 pm And MP I have zero interest in this argument about whose fault it is for me not putting you on the top of my rainbow list after you claimed.

I'm not trying to assign blame, sorry, I'm just trying to solve and express that I was bothered by some things you did, that's all.

It wasn't scummy, I was trying to understand what the fuck he was on about, and I already had been feeling paranoid of deepwolves, so I thought in the moment that his treatment of me was nefarious. I no longer thought that once I was able to take a step back from the situation and he successfully showed me the series of posts that I obviously needed to see.

Well, the first thing is that the 3 protagonists of this game continue to be missing and I'm starting to tinfoil that one of them may be mafia. Also my plan to get you or Gman confirmed based on succeeding or failing at claiming those characters is now busted.

The other thing is that this makes me a little more suspicious of you, but now completely, because your character is in that sweet spot of not being a protagonist but still being reasonably important to be in the game, similarly to nutella's fake claim.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] I'm not sure if I understood whether you managed to confirm MP's alignment with your role or not, can you explain it? Thank you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Also, once I took a step back from that conversation with Sloonei and realized I felt he was actually completely town, I realized something about the way town Sloonei plays. I had often observed him doing it to other players, but I don't think I had ever really been a hardcore subject to it until then.

Sloonei is a Tonberry.

He just gets closer and closer (usually by asking questions), and then when he thinks he's really onto something and he's caught you, BAM, he stabs you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:23 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:19 pm

Well, the first thing is that the 3 protagonists of this game continue to be missing and I'm starting to tinfoil that one of them may be mafia. Also my plan to get you or Gman confirmed based on succeeding or failing at claiming those characters is now busted.

The other thing is that this makes me a little more suspicious of you, but now completely, because your character is in that sweet spot of not being a protagonist but still being reasonably important to be in the game, similarly to nutella's fake claim.
I actually feel a bit better about you given your insistence to try to solve in this way.

I'm not sure how fruitful it is, but that's in part because I know my claim is real. I say do your thing even if it means you suspect me from it.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

M Plus 7 has been killed by the host. The offense was accidental and unfortunate, but the Jiggy-reveal rule is important. He was:

You are Brentilda Winkybunion.

During each night phase, you may select a player. That player will be unable to perform any night actions and will also be immune to targeting from all night actions.

You gain three Jiggies if you outlive Gruntilda.

You are aligned with the civilians and win the game when all mafia members are eliminated.

[mention]M Plus 7[/mention] please refer to your PMs.

Note to all that I will not permit any disparaging remarks. Continue to play the game the way it's meant to be played please and thank you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Banjo Kazooie major characters:

Banjo
Kazooie

Mumbo Jumbo
Bottles

Brentilda
Cheato
Dingpot
Tooty
Jinjo (s)

Villains:

Gruntilda
Klungo
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Oh godanmit

This sucks
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 6:24 pm @Sloonei I'm not sure if I understood whether you managed to confirm MP's alignment with your role or not, can you explain it? Thank you.
moot now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok guys sorry for indirectly causing this.

If I ask anyone to claim your role/character, please don't claim your method for obatining the jiggies, thank you.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

that potentially puts us at mylo tomorrow. just a heads up.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 53

Post by speedchuck »

Dang.

And dang on the MP death. And that makes me bait for the MYLO mislynch.

I'll try to play my way out of this (should have a lot of time D4), but if someone can vig me or cop check my butt, that'd be great for the health of the game.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Plans shattered. Major bummer. One game-changer deserves another:

Dragon D. Luffy killed Nutella on Night 2.

Let’s POE the sh!t outta this.
My Banners:

Return to “Previous Rackets”