Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 12

Post by Matt »

Yo Doc why do you think SVS stopped going after you once you used your claim?
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Oh yeah! I forgot about that... I'm sorry that I burdened you. I'm such trash.

It was actually really interesting in the fact that you were incorrect because you pulled up the quote that shifted my GTH on SVS and noted it as "didn't make me feel anything". The transition on SVS didn't come from nowhere it was from that exchange. She referenced a game where I was civ, she was bad, and that I should be playing more like that. She was basically asking me to catch her again... It was one of those hints that I noticed with hindsight that SVS wanted to be caught. (this is why we shouldn't be dealing with Cavil the bugger wants to die)
Is there a reason you didn't discuss this stuff at the time?
It was just a gut feeling, if I were to try to discuss it though, the only answer would be WIFOM.
DrWilgy could've wrote:"Would a baddie SVS really bring up a game where she was bad to me, a civ?"
but that wouldn't lead to anything.
How about all of those other nasty things I had to say about you?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Post by DrumBeats »

So say we all!

Back from vacation now so my activity should be picking up, going to read the last day and post thoughts, but I wanted to make sure I got the so say we all.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

After reading your assessment of my votes, I disagree with your lack of concern for the timing of votes. Perhaps you're just meaning at this time. Examining the timing of votes is part of what my technicolors are all about.

Day 1- My posts bely my feelings on Marmot at the time. They were stronger than what my words conveyed. I have always been at a loss on Day 1's and probably always will. Marmot comes off as a lazy choice but he had the weirdest behavior.

Day 2- Your case on nutella came around 24 hours before I voted, so I can see why you might think I was influenced by you. What nagged me most about her was the fact that she was looking for a free pass. You took issue more with her tone while I took issue with her motive. You missed out on Biblical, right? There was so much slacking and "I'm catching up, promise!" in that game than I can ever remember. Several of the baddies did it at different times in that game. I nagged about Deborah for so friggin' long but it took forever for anyone to take me seriously. Having seen so much of it in that game hardwored me to suspect that kind of behavior from then on. It pops up in a lot of games and her borderline indignant expectation to a free pass threw up the red flag for me. That's stone-cold intuition on nutella from me, not cooking something up.

To be continued...
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Matt wrote:Yo Doc why do you think SVS stopped going after you once you used your claim?
Somewhere along the line I stated that "mafia have no reason to side with me", then she stopped. Perhaps she wanted the civ cred for defending me if I flipped.

Like what JJJ? All you stated in regards to my actions was about the transition of my GTH.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
Matt wrote:Yo Doc why do you think SVS stopped going after you once you used your claim?
Somewhere along the line I stated that "mafia have no reason to side with me", then she stopped. Perhaps she wanted the civ cred for defending me if I flipped.

Like what JJJ? All you stated in regards to my actions was about the transition of my GTH.
Tell me how you feel about S~V~S's commentary making you look bad, even if just in general.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote:It pops up in a lot of games and her borderline indignant expectation to a free pass threw up the red flag for me.
Please show me exactly which nutella post you're referring to, in which she expects a "free pass".

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Time is limited and your lives may be in my hands, Wilgy and G-Man. Inspire me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote:After reading your assessment of my votes, I disagree with your lack of concern for the timing of votes. Perhaps you're just meaning at this time. Examining the timing of votes is part of what my technicolors are all about.

Day 1- My posts bely my feelings on Marmot at the time. They were stronger than what my words conveyed. I have always been at a loss on Day 1's and probably always will. Marmot comes off as a lazy choice but he had the weirdest behavior.

Day 2- Your case on nutella came around 24 hours before I voted, so I can see why you might think I was influenced by you. What nagged me most about her was the fact that she was looking for a free pass. You took issue more with her tone while I took issue with her motive. You missed out on Biblical, right? There was so much slacking and "I'm catching up, promise!" in that game than I can ever remember. Several of the baddies did it at different times in that game. I nagged about Deborah for so friggin' long but it took forever for anyone to take me seriously. Having seen so much of it in that game hardwored me to suspect that kind of behavior from then on. It pops up in a lot of games and her borderline indignant expectation to a free pass threw up the red flag for me. That's stone-cold intuition on nutella from me, not cooking something up.

To be continued...
I don't see that as the same thing. nutella was lynched Day 2. That was early. You nagged about Deb for "so friggin' long," which means that was later on in Biblical. Again, I don't see how you can pinpoint nutella being bad Day 2 because she said she was catching up based on what one different mafia group did in sock puppet accounts a year ago.
G-Man wrote: The rest have missed either too many overall votes or too many recent votes for me to effectively use my technicolors in conjunction with my notes:
-Black Rock (missed 5 votes, missed 3 of last 4 votes)
-DrumBeats (missed 3 votes)
-DrWilgy (missed 6 votes, missed 3 of last 4 votes)
-Ricochet (missed 3 votes, missed 2 of last 4 votes)
-SokothQultuq (missed 6 votes, missed 3 of last 4 votes)

Two of these players I am still very suspicious of (DrumBeats and Sokoth) and one of them slightly suspicious of (Wilgy). I will break all five of them down later this evening to explain how I clear the other two.

The other two players left are ObscureAllure and sig. Given the weirdness of Day 6's non-lynch, I still believe sig to be one of the human civ's on the list of potential presidents. I only barely suspect OA.
On top of it all, you never claimed more recently to suspect Black Rock despite numerous places where she said she hadn't been keeping up.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

As for my Glorfindel hunt, I figured out he was a Toaster from his early inquiries about their mechanics. At that point, what lore was being discussed pointed to the no -Epi Toasters being bad. I tunneled, it's true. I'll own that. Instead of keeping my radar honed on multiple targets, I focused too much on Glorfindel. I'll own that too.

My lax attention got me in a bind Day 8 because most of my prior reads had been NK'd or lynched already. I recalibrated and voted for DrumBeats on moderate suspicion that has since grown based on behavior and votes.

I've already covered my creeping suspicion on S~V~S.

Linki: Jimmy, it's not one post. It's the body of work. The continued 'catching up!' plus a snippy attitude when people tire of it and ask/demand content. Reading between the lines it says, 'dammit, people, just cut me some slack one more day so I can get up to speed.'
My Banners:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Tell me how you feel about S~V~S's commentary making you look bad, even if just in general.
Hmm... Don't really have an opinion on it. I thought for the longest time that SVS swapped on me because of what I stated. There was a slight thought of maybe because SVS was Cavil she didn't need Cylons dead, but that goes against her attitude with Glorf.

Looking back at it... Her tempo felt strange while she was addressing me. It slowly picked up until day 5, but then becomes sporadic.

Linki - If killing me helps bring hope, a stronger hope, please do so. That way a not special person like me can at least contribute something.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote:Linki: Jimmy, it's not one post. It's the body of work. The continued 'catching up!' plus a snippy attitude when people tire of it and ask/demand content. Reading between the lines it says, 'dammit, people, just cut me some slack one more day so I can get up to speed.'
If not one post, then "a" post. Or multiple posts. These are observations you have made, and you had to see them somewhere. It's critical that you help me out here if I'm going to have a fair chance of understanding your mindset.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Looking back at it... Her tempo felt strange while she was addressing me. It slowly picked up until day 5, but then becomes sporadic.
What does this mean to you?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

*considers lynching Wilgy for ellipsis abuse*

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Looking back at it... Her tempo felt strange while she was addressing me. It slowly picked up until day 5, but then becomes sporadic.
Generally it gives me baddie vibes. Nothing real strong to go after, but it makes my hair stand up.

Should I vote... G-Man... ?

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Generally it gives me baddie vibes. Nothing real strong to go after, but it makes my hair stand up.

You're getting baddie vibes from the content posted by a confirmed baddie? That's not surprising. :huh:

Your vote is your own to place.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

After Day 9, my game lagged. I own it. It's no secret and I've alluded to it here and there so I'll just be straight- last Tuesday I had a vasectomy. I was on the couch/bed for two stratight realtime days and could not access my spreadsheet to help me. After two days off of work, I was buried and had to take it slow at work, a process that I'm still catching up/digging out from. The game had to be a lower priority for me. I did literally put my nuts on the line when I worked up that post detailing my progression read on S~V~S. Being upright for that long required me to be on the couch with ice more than I liked the next few days because I caused extra swelling. I am guilty of dialing it in more since last Tuesday.

Linki: sorry, my wife is on the computer so I can't grab a page # off my spreadsheet. Mafia is my mistress and the wife doesn't know I'm playing.
My Banners:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

You're getting baddie vibes from the content posted by a confirmed baddie? That's not surprising. :huh:

Your vote is your own to place.
I wasn't meaning to surprise you. I'm sorry JJJ.

Would you vote for Sokoth if I were to place a vote there?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Would you vote for Sokoth if I were to place a vote there?
No.

Tell me more about these baddie vibes you were getting from S~V~S. I don't understand.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote:As for my Glorfindel hunt, I figured out he was a Toaster from his early inquiries about their mechanics. At that point, what lore was being discussed pointed to the no -Epi Toasters being bad. I tunneled, it's true. I'll own that. Instead of keeping my radar honed on multiple targets, I focused too much on Glorfindel. I'll own that too.

My lax attention got me in a bind Day 8 because most of my prior reads had been NK'd or lynched already. I recalibrated and voted for DrumBeats on moderate suspicion that has since grown based on behavior and votes.

I've already covered my creeping suspicion on S~V~S.

Linki: Jimmy, it's not one post. It's the body of work. The continued 'catching up!' plus a snippy attitude when people tire of it and ask/demand content. Reading between the lines it says, 'dammit, people, just cut me some slack one more day so I can get up to speed.'
How do you think you ought to look in light of S~V~S's treatment of you in this game?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

As for my vote, I'm going to vote for Wilgy. We know he is a Cylon and the numbers running through my head say there has to be two baddies left. Vompatti as a modkilled-ish fifth FF makes sense, leaving Doral and one other. OA is Caprica Six in my book and I had Silverwolf/ INH down as Gaius because of what smelled strongly of BTSC. If SW/INH wasn't Gaius then who the hell would Six have BTSC with?

Wilgy makes sense. I'm more interested in lynching a baddie than saving my butt, so you guys can decide the day from here.

vote = DrWilgy

Linki: I think S~V~S's treatment of me Day 1 was clever. She was civ when she peppered me in Spirited Away and she tried for a repeat. I bought it at first but not forever.
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-MAN

These are the only posts nutella made in which she said anything about her struggle to keep up (that I could find in a quick browse):
nutella wrote:holy shit I'm a dumbass and got distracted by RL and missed the vote. so sorry Golden I am kicking myself :( I probably would have voted for Epig anyway but I need to catch up on a shit ton
nutella wrote:Alright, caught up again. Good to see we got a rezz ship, but disconcerting that it's just *a* and not *the* :/

JJJ made a case on me I see. I realize I haven't posted much but that's because I've barely had time to catch up on the thread a couple times each day and just post when I'm done. I posted about ika on day 1 but decided I didn't actually suspect him; it makes the most sense to me that he (and probably also Silver) was civ, I just didn't like his style and wasn't used to it at first.

Also, when I realized I had missed the vote and said I would have voted for Epi, I had not even read the lynch result yet, so I didn't know what he had flipped. I just saw that he had a handful of votes and he had been my top/only actual suspect the last time I had been in thread, and I honestly probably would have voted for him.

I've also gotten some criticism for my interpretation of Epi. And to be honest I still don't really know where I stand on that either. When he first flipped cylon and rezzed, I assumed he was bad, but also seemed to be in an interesting position to help us for some time. After much of the discussion from people familiar with the show, it seems quite possible that Athena is a good role, so I don't necessarily want to automatically go after him again (plus he might just get rezzed again). On the other hand, there's the possibility that he's actually Boomer. So really I have no idea where I stand on that issue.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: ~~~

Generally I don't think nutella has been entirely consistent in her mindset (consider that it's her mindset I'm talking about and not her reads), which suggests to me that she might be making it up as she goes. I think some of her content is just suspicious at face value, and moreover her rate of participation is right about where I'd expect most of the baddies to be in a game that has moved as fast as this one.
Of course I'm making it up as I go, that's what I always do :p You've seen me get absolutely skewered as a civ many times just for being wishy-washy, that's just how I play. My opinions change throughout the game. And I haven't been able to post much but I'm trying to contribute when I can.

I have to go for a little bit but when I come back I will figure out who I suspect the most. For what it's worth I actually trust some apparently unpopular people rn, namely LC, Rico, and Matt.
I don't see her expecting a free pass; I see her attempting to explain her failure to vote/post.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Hmmm

Anything to say about my suss of you Drum?
Image Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:G-MAN

These are the only posts nutella made in which she said anything about her struggle to keep up (that I could find in a quick browse):
nutella wrote:holy shit I'm a dumbass and got distracted by RL and missed the vote. so sorry Golden I am kicking myself :( I probably would have voted for Epig anyway but I need to catch up on a shit ton
nutella wrote:Alright, caught up again. Good to see we got a rezz ship, but disconcerting that it's just *a* and not *the* :/

JJJ made a case on me I see. I realize I haven't posted much but that's because I've barely had time to catch up on the thread a couple times each day and just post when I'm done. I posted about ika on day 1 but decided I didn't actually suspect him; it makes the most sense to me that he (and probably also Silver) was civ, I just didn't like his style and wasn't used to it at first.

Also, when I realized I had missed the vote and said I would have voted for Epi, I had not even read the lynch result yet, so I didn't know what he had flipped. I just saw that he had a handful of votes and he had been my top/only actual suspect the last time I had been in thread, and I honestly probably would have voted for him.

I've also gotten some criticism for my interpretation of Epi. And to be honest I still don't really know where I stand on that either. When he first flipped cylon and rezzed, I assumed he was bad, but also seemed to be in an interesting position to help us for some time. After much of the discussion from people familiar with the show, it seems quite possible that Athena is a good role, so I don't necessarily want to automatically go after him again (plus he might just get rezzed again). On the other hand, there's the possibility that he's actually Boomer. So really I have no idea where I stand on that issue.

Generally I don't think nutella has been entirely consistent in her mindset (consider that it's her mindset I'm talking about and not her reads), which suggests to me that she might be making it up as she goes. I think some of her content is just suspicious at face value, and moreover her rate of participation is right about where I'd expect most of the baddies to be in a game that has moved as fast as this one.
Of course I'm making it up as I go, that's what I always do :p You've seen me get absolutely skewered as a civ many times just for being wishy-washy, that's just how I play. My opinions change throughout the game. And I haven't been able to post much but I'm trying to contribute when I can.

I have to go for a little bit but when I come back I will figure out who I suspect the most. For what it's worth I actually trust some apparently unpopular people rn, namely LC, Rico, and Matt.
I don't see her expecting a free pass; I see her attempting to explain her failure to vote/post.
And you didn't play Biblical so I'm not surprised you don't understand where I'm coming from.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:G-MAN

And you didn't play Biblical so I'm not surprised you don't understand where I'm coming from.
I hosted it. His post is valid.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote:And you didn't play Biblical so I'm not surprised you don't understand where I'm coming from.
I'm looking at it. I check every assertion against the data. :dark:

You said S~V~S "peppered" you in Spirited Away. I see an S~V~S seemingly supporting you and your haikus until the latter half of the game. Where is the parallel with this game? It strikes me as the opposite, actually.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
G-Man wrote:And you didn't play Biblical so I'm not surprised you don't understand where I'm coming from.
I'm looking at it. I check every assertion against the data. :dark:

You said S~V~S "peppered" you in Spirited Away. I see an S~V~S seemingly supporting you and your haikus until the latter half of the game. Where is the parallel with this game? It strikes me as the opposite, actually.
At the start of Spirited Away she thought I was using my haiku shenanigans to limit my content in order to cover for being a baddie. When I produced intelligible reads on everyone she backed off.
My Banners:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Doing the math...

Even if 3J and Wilgy joined me on a Drumbeats vote, DB could just vote Gman and break the tie.

Derp.
Image Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Matt wrote:Doing the math...

Even if 3J and Wilgy joined me on a Drumbeats vote, DB could just vote Gman and break the tie.

Derp.
And votes for DrumBeats will be split evenly between Drum and rabbit today, so you may want to start weighing the options already on the chopping block.
My Banners:
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

If OA is Cylon with Wilgy, then G-Man is going to flip Doral tonight. It's logical.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

One random thing I noticed while looking back at nutella's posts is that she pushed for a Zebra lynch when she was getting heat on Day 2. Given Zebra's goofball behavior, she was a very easy target and I think that's a nice look for rabbit8 now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Polo wrote:If OA is Cylon with Wilgy, then G-Man is going to flip Doral tonight. It's logical.
Please explain this logic to me. Quickly.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Safty vote... though, I probably don't deserve it.

vibes are vibes, I can't explain gut feelings. Her patterns were weird, that was all.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Safty vote... though, I probably don't deserve it.

vibes are vibes, I can't explain gut feelings. Her patterns were weird, that was all.
What I don't understand is why you're telling me about these baddie vibes you have now of a player who has already been lynched and flipped bad. I wanted to know how you felt her content should reflect on you. I already know S~V~S was bad, so that does me no good.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Polo wrote:If OA is Cylon with Wilgy, then G-Man is going to flip Doral tonight. It's logical.
ObscureAllure said this about Wilgy: "he's NOT Caprica Six.". I think she may be in fact Caprica Six.

Wilgy is a confirmed Colon and must be Leoben Conoy because he has been behaving like a Civ or, at the very least, Indie, since shit got serious here.

G-Man has been showing S~V~S-ish behaviour (bussing teammates when necessary) and he looks like he's been playing this game with caution, much like a sniper. I do think he's Colon and on the Cavil-aligned faction and I'm not afraid of lynching him tonight.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Polo wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
ObscureAllure said this about Wilgy: "he's NOT Caprica Six.". I think she may be in fact Caprica Six.

Wilgy is a confirmed Colon and must be Leoben Conoy because he has been behaving like a Civ or, at the very least, Indie, since shit got serious here.

G-Man has been showing S~V~S-ish behaviour (bussing teammates when necessary) and he looks like he's been playing this game with caution, much like a sniper. I do think he's Colon and on the Cavil-aligned faction and I'm not afraid of lynching him tonight.
It sounds like you care about lore. Do you care about lore?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

I'm gonna vote

John Cavil

Cuz why not?
Image Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Safty vote... though, I probably don't deserve it.

What I don't understand is why you're telling me about these baddie vibes you have now of a player who has already been lynched and flipped bad. I wanted to know how you felt her content should reflect on you. I already know S~V~S was bad, so that does me no good.
Hmm... I'm not sure, I can't read my interactions with me from someone else's angle. All I gotta say that if your conclusion is that I'm bad, you are incorrect, I'm just not as special as everyone else, that's all.

Linki - Cuz why?
Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Polo wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

It sounds like you care about lore. Do you care about lore?
A bit. I wouldn't bet all of my money on it, though.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Cuz I think he can be lynched.

Drum and 3J can partner on you and put you and Gman in a tie or they can partner up with me and try to put Cavil to rest or they can do whatever really.
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Wilgy and G-Man:

You both have five minutes to give me your top five suspects.

Your answers will determine which one of you I murder. I have the power. :dark:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy and G-Man:

Do you have the power to murder Cavil? :grin:
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy and G-Man:

Do you have the power to murder Cavil? :grin:
Maybe. I'll wait that one out just a little longer.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

All I have are three suspects:

-DrumBeats
-DrWilgy
-SokothQultuq

Everyone else is civ unless OA has gone rogue now that her BTSC partner is dead.
My Banners:
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night 11

Post by DrumBeats »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I demand GTH reads immediately from everyone on Matt.

I'm not sharing mine until I have yours. Life isn't fair.
Civ. His conspiracy theories are all over the place but have been mostly consistent all game. Only inconsistency I have noted is that he has been very lore-heavy with these theories such as the F5, yet has heavily entertained the Epi is mafia theory, which seems very inconsistent with the lore from what I've heard.

Currently on page 207 and catching up. Currently think Wilgy is the best lynch for the day, that Epi is civ, that 3J is civ, and that Nero/juliets are civ.
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 10

Post by DrumBeats »

Going to make a logistical reference for myself as I get started here, probably a stating the obvious for everyone else, so I'm sorry, I just wanted it up for reference, I put it in a spoiler.
Cylons in game:
Cavil - SVS
Athena - Epi
Doral - ?
Conoy - ?
Cap 6 - ?
F5 1 - juliets
F5 2 - NeroLunar
F5 3 - ?
Wilgy is one of the first three ?s.

Likely 6-7 mafia. 3 are down, putting us at likely 3-4 in that list, 2-3 not including Cavil. I would bet on those two being Doral and Conoy and if a third is present it could be any of them tbh.
Also, responding to yesterday's president prompt, though much of it is outdated since Spacedaisy flipped scum. Also in a spoiler.
1. I personally think we should try to lynch him after we take out one or two more mafia. Now that we don't have the "I suspect" law active anymore, we can't really abuse him being cleared mafia for anything so we don't need to see what happens until we take out some more scum.

juliets - civ
Nero - civ

3. If there are any more laws you can do similar to the suspect one that we can abuse with the knowledge of Cavil's alignment I would love.
Posted that last one and forgot to post these too. Woops.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Vote: G-Man

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Additional vote: G-Man

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Looks like Gman's gettin' grilled.

Whatcha gonna flip G did I defend another one of you evil toasters again? :eek:
Image Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Au revoir. Good luck civs. Thanks for a fun game Golden. Sorry RL bogged me down so much.
My Banners:

Return to “Previous Jobs”