Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Day 4- BLUE vs. RED

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Marmot wrote:That's two posts that suggests that Long Con is a power role. Why is he still alive? Why haven't the mafia killed him?
Two different power roles. And that's not counting the lie detector stuff. As Mafia, I've been trying to draw out that last, crucial Civ power role all game, and they're just so darn stubborn that they won't counter my so-called suggestions... and so timid that they won't try to make a case against me. Even though they know I'm the last baddie.

Oh, sorry, is that what you are doing, Marmot? If so, carry on.
How many mafia are there? Was that an intentionally placed slip?
No, just an assumption based on the numbers.
Check out last year's RED vs. BLUE.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Day 4- BLUE vs. RED

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Marmot wrote:That's two posts that suggests that Long Con is a power role. Why is he still alive? Why haven't the mafia killed him?
Two different power roles. And that's not counting the lie detector stuff. As Mafia, I've been trying to draw out that last, crucial Civ power role all game, and they're just so darn stubborn that they won't counter my so-called suggestions... and so timid that they won't try to make a case against me. Even though they know I'm the last baddie.

Oh, sorry, is that what you are doing, Marmot? If so, carry on.
How many mafia are there? Was that an intentionally placed slip?
No, just an assumption based on the numbers.
Check out last year's RED vs. BLUE.
Three baddies. And Scotty was a Seemer and you didn't know you got a baddie Night 1? Fun.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 329

Re: Day 5- BLUE vs. RED

Post by Epignosis »

DFaraday has my vote.

Now it's "between"* you and MM and LC.

*The proper word is "among."

Speak.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by DFaraday »

notsawyer540 wrote: DFaraday - He hasn't said much of substance other than that he's fine with Marmot or me getting lynched. No elaboration.
Maybe because I gave my reasons previously, and didn't feel like rehashing the same points? :shrug: :shrug2: :keys:
DFaraday wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I want to know the following from everybody:

1. Where you stand on notsawyer and why.
I'm leaning bad on Notsawyer because he is tunneling Epi, forcing the facts to fit his suspicion (ie., blaming Epi alone for SVS's lynch), and cites Epi's lack of caught baddies despite the fact that Notsawyer is hardly looking at anyone but Epi, and so has also caught no baddies.

2. Where you stand on Marmot and why.
Rereading his posts, I'm finding him to be pretty inconsistent. First he cites some mild suspicion, decides to vote her over Jack, then the next day says that he's glad everyone is "seeing sense" and voting Jack, despite making a case on Epi and continually pushing it throughout that phase. I'm leaning bad towards MM, but not as much as I am Notsawyer.

3. Where you stand on Floyd and why.
The lack of a kill could indicate that the remaining baddies are uninvolved, which would implicate Floyd more than anyone (and me next, I'm aware). I'm slightly leaning bad on Floyd.

4. Where you stand on DFaraday and why.
Vanilla Civvie all the way.

5. Where you stand on Quin and why.
I don't really recall Quin's activity this game. I'll need to look into him.

6. Where you stand on thellama73 and why.
If I'm right about Notsawyer being bad, it's unlikely Llama also is given the timing of his vote for Notsawyer on Day 1, when the lynch could still have gone that way. His Jack suspicion was also consistent and felt genuine. Leaning civ.

7. Where you stand on Long Con and why.
LC hasn't felt entirely involved in this game, like he's trying to keep out of the limelight. I don't have suspicions of him per se, but I don't really feel civ about him.

You get the idea. If I left you out, it wasn't personal.

Start talking. Tell me why you're good. Tell me why others are bad. Go.
I'm going to move my vote to Notsawyer for now for self-preservation, though the fact that he mischaracterized me like that only furthers my suspicion that he fits the facts to meet his accusation (which apparently has shifted to me), and makes me more inclined to suspect him anyway.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 102

Post by MacDougall »

There is way too much omgus going on in this game. This game really does remind me of a parliament. A whole bunch of men accusing each other of being the villain. Funny shit.

Faraday, do you really think he mischaracterised you in that post? Explain how please. I would describe it more as him describing you with cliff notes.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

What if Epignosis is Donald Trump and he is role playing?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:What if Epignosis is Donald Trump and he is role playing?
I still wouldn't kill Eloh.

Now notsawyer is dying. How does that suit you?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

MacDougall wrote:There is way too much omgus going on in this game. This game really does remind me of a parliament. A whole bunch of men accusing each other of being the villain. Funny shit.

Faraday, do you really think he mischaracterised you in that post? Explain how please. I would describe it more as him describing you with cliff notes.
He said that I just said I'm fine with lynching either him or MM without elaboration. I thought my post implied that I suspected them for the reasons I'd stated in my previous post, but he didn't seem to acknowledge that at all.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
notsawyer540
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by notsawyer540 »

So I name Dfaraday as my 3rd top suspect and he immediately votes for me--still without any sort of explanation other than saying that it's out of self-preservation despite the fact that he's not really on the chopping block in the same respect as I was yesterday.

I really don't want to vote out of self-preservation a second day in a row, but DF just put me ahead in votes and his "reasoning" seems scummy, so it may happen again. I KNOW I'm civ, but I don't know the same about any of you, so I'm gonna put myself first every time.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:
MacDougall wrote:What if Epignosis is Donald Trump and he is role playing?
I still wouldn't kill Eloh.

Now notsawyer is dying. How does that suit you?
Hmmm I feel meh about it.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 150

Post by DrWilgy »

notsawyer540 wrote:So I name Dfaraday as my 3rd top suspect and he immediately votes for me--still without any sort of explanation other than saying that it's out of self-preservation despite the fact that he's not really on the chopping block in the same respect as I was yesterday.

I really don't want to vote out of self-preservation a second day in a row, but DF just put me ahead in votes and his "reasoning" seems scummy, so it may happen again. I KNOW I'm civ, but I don't know the same about any of you, so I'm gonna put myself first every time.
U do u m8.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

notsawyer540 wrote:So I name Dfaraday as my 3rd top suspect and he immediately votes for me--still without any sort of explanation other than saying that it's out of self-preservation despite the fact that he's not really on the chopping block in the same respect as I was yesterday.

Are you kidding me right now? I was tied for the lead when I voted you yesterday, and I'm still tied for the lead.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DFaraday wrote:

Are you kidding me right now? I was tied for the lead when I voted you yesterday, and I'm still tied for the lead.
And now you are in the lead. Isn't that neat?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 179

Post by thellama73 »

I have heard "DFaraday is bad" for a long time now, but am confused about why. Can someone refresh me on the case?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:I have heard "DFaraday is bad" for a long time now, but am confused about why. Can someone refresh me on the case?
I have no idea why. Something something blendy something something tone reads bad.

MM
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

@HOST - Is the Vote Weighting executive order still in effect, or do we have to worry about ties?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 70

Post by G-Man »

thellama73 wrote:@HOST - Is the Vote Weighting executive order still in effect, or do we have to worry about ties?
Read the night post again.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
notsawyer540
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by notsawyer540 »

DFaraday wrote:Are you kidding me right now? I was tied for the lead when I voted you yesterday, and I'm still tied for the lead.
A 3-way tie a day before the vote ends. :ponder: :eye:

Anyway, out of the current leaders in the poll I think Marmot's the most likely to be bad.

Vote MM
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

It's no longer in effect - pretty sure apparent ties will be actual ties.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Right now we're forcing Marmot to choose who to make tied with him. Once that happens, someone else will have to un-tie it. Who will be the one to make the ultimate decision? It's a big responsibility.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Marmot cannot vote DFaraday, because that would force DFaraday to switch to Marmot, resulting in Marmot's lynch. Marmot is forced to vote notsawyer.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

G-Man wrote:
thellama73 wrote:@HOST - Is the Vote Weighting executive order still in effect, or do we have to worry about ties?
Read the night post again.
Again?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:Marmot cannot vote DFaraday, because that would force DFaraday to switch to Marmot, resulting in Marmot's lynch. Marmot is forced to vote notsawyer.
True, but if Metalmarsh votes DFaraday and DFaraday votes Metalmarsh, that still leaves me with a spare vote. Oh the power. :feb:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:Marmot cannot vote DFaraday, because that would force DFaraday to switch to Marmot, resulting in Marmot's lynch. Marmot is forced to vote notsawyer.
True, but if Metalmarsh votes DFaraday and DFaraday votes Metalmarsh, that still leaves me with a spare vote. Oh the power. :feb:
What would you do with your power?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Anyone wanna move their votes around?
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Some insect keeps buzzing around my face.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok there, now we see who flinches.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:Ok there, now we see who flinches.
:flamed: LIT :flamed:
Image Image Image
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

notsawyer540 wrote:
DFaraday wrote:Are you kidding me right now? I was tied for the lead when I voted you yesterday, and I'm still tied for the lead.
A 3-way tie a day before the vote ends. :ponder: :eye:

Anyway, out of the current leaders in the poll I think Marmot's the most likely to be bad.

Vote MM
Even with changeable votes, that's how it often happens around here. Someone starts taking votes, and the momentum just keep rolling. I was trying to quell it before it became a runaway.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

And now we have a four way tie. I'm starting to not feel as bad that I've been neglecting this game, because nobody else seems to know what they're doing either.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
That all depends, but I certainly don't want a tie. No lynch only benefits the mafia at this point.

DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
That all depends, but I certainly don't want a tie. No lynch only benefits the mafia at this point.
I agree. Switching back to MM.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DFaraday wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
I agree. Switching back to MM.
Neat, we are still at a tie as long as Marmot shows up!
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Would a tie please you, Wilgy?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:Would a tie please you, Wilgy?
Not at all, just an interesting gamestate that has to change.
Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Actually, a tie could put us at an odd number of players, so not the worst thing in the world.

I see people are actually considering lynching me. Le sigh...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

But you know, why don't you just vote the player you actually think is scum instead of plotting vote maneuverability? :shrug:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Marmot wrote:But you know, why don't you just vote the player you actually think is scum instead of plotting vote maneuverability? :shrug:
That's what I'm doing. You're welcome.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I have heard "DFaraday is bad" for a long time now, but am confused about why. Can someone refresh me on the case?
I have no idea why. Something something blendy something something tone reads bad.

MM
Why?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't really have anything else to say, except lynch Epignosis please.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

His accusations against me are weak, and often off-the-cuff and unfounded. Why? He doesn't need to make a strong case against me; I'm an easy lynch.

Get off your damn "Epignosis is a civilian, because he's always civilian" mentality and get your shit together civilians.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote:His accusations against me are weak, and often off-the-cuff and unfounded. Why? He doesn't need to make a strong case against me; I'm an easy lynch.

Get off your damn "Epignosis is a civilian, because he's always civilian" mentality and get your shit together civilians.
That's not what I'm doing. I just think he made some really good points about why he's a Civ. I think he'd rather have a golden gem in his pocket about never killing Eloh, than give it up for a Heist.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I definitely don't think "Epignosis is always civilian." He's mafia a lot. But he sucks at it and I can always spot him, so I don't think he's mafia this time.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

MM
Why?
Because your suspicion of me can't be real, and if it is, I'm very sorry for you. I am a civilian.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Marmot wrote:His accusations against me are weak, and often off-the-cuff and unfounded. Why? He doesn't need to make a strong case against me; I'm an easy lynch.

That's not what I'm doing. I just think he made some really good points about why he's a Civ. I think he'd rather have a golden gem in his pocket about never killing Eloh, than give it up for a Heist.
Note that it was SVS who first accused him, not something he brought to the table himself.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

2 min until tie.

Neat.
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sorry Marmot, I broke it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Wilgy did the same thing I did.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:Sorry Marmot, I broke it.
Good! I can't vote myself, so I'm glad you did.

Peace out civilians.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Heists”