[GAME OVER] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Moderator: Community Team

Who made it all this way just to be lynched now?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Kylemii
13%
nutella
No votes
sprityo
25%
I ran out of witty options (host/dead/nons)
63%

Total votes: 8
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 165
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: [DAY 1] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by juliets »

It looks to me like the role that selected me is a secret role. If anyone sees anything different please speak up.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:16 am Let's lynch Epi.

He is always bad.
See, I'm down with that as well, because he's not on my team either. Of course, most of you aren't on my team, so you're fair game as well. :shrug:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:19 am It looks to me like the role that selected me is a secret role. If anyone sees anything different please speak up.
"The role that selected you"? Do you mean the role you received?
Long Con
So Divine

Re: [DAY 0] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:28 pm @Long Con Check your PMs, Alex sent you something he needs some feedback on. :)
Thank you!!

I will not vote Spacedaisy today. :noble:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:21 am
juliets wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:19 am It looks to me like the role that selected me is a secret role. If anyone sees anything different please speak up.
"The role that selected you"? Do you mean the role you received?
I may be misunderstanding your question but I mean the role that selected me to sing.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh, I see - I didn't get the linki for your post here, so I missed it. :srsnod:
juliets wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:05 am Just an fyi for everyone, I was "selected" to participate in an event that requires me to sing a specific song on vocaroo or youtube. Unfortunately, vocaroo doesn't work on my computer and I have no idea how to do youtube on it either (plus I'm pretty carful about my identity as many of you know) so I cannot participate. I'm a terrible singer but would be happy to vocaroo if it worked (don't know why it doesn't). Sorry to the selector, I don't mean to be a bad sport. I will be punished for not participating, my vote won't count for 2 days and I can't use any power I might have during night 1. I asked if I could reveal this info and was told yes but asked not to reveal the song so I won't. Meanwhile, I don't remember a role that has people sing but its probably something more generic like "can select people to do things". I'm off to search for it so I'll know it's in play.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

If you have a smartphone of some kind, you could record yourself singing on that and just post it through the phone to an online space to share.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:38 am If you have a smartphone of some kind, you could record yourself singing on that and just post it through the phone to an online space to share.
I found where I can record a file but I can't figure out how to upload it or where to upload it. I have a test file that I'm using to try and figure it out.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

On mine, when I have a video recorded, I can click on Share and it gives me a variety of ways to share it, including some online outlets.

And don't mistake my interest here for me being the one who cursed you. I don't do that, just trying to help. If you'd really prefer to just take the punishment, then I'll shut up. :)
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:55 am Anybody else got other stuff to do today? I know I do.
Yep. Gotta dust off my microphone.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:37 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:55 am Anybody else got other stuff to do today? I know I do.
Yep. Gotta dust off my microphone.
You too huh. Will be interesting to see who else. Good luck to you.

Well LC, I'm giving up and taking the punishment. I have the share function but I can only share to fb messenger, email, discord, and text messaging, none of which do me any good. It's just as well, I have a tooth thats getting a root canal Monday and it hurts like heck today which would further affect my atrocious singing voice. I appreciate your help though. I'd tell you I won't vote for you today but I'm neutered. I tell you what though, I won't vote for you day 3 if I'm in the game unless I'm absolutely convinced you are one of the super-bads.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 119

Post by Epignosis »

If you can save your file as a mp3, you should be able to upload it to Vocaroo by clicking the "Or Upload?" button on the right of the green bar under the little robot dude.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 391

Re: [DAY 0] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by Ricochet »

♫♫♫ wolves are Marmoooot and colonialbob and Slooooonei and INH
'cause there's not such thiiing as safe sex when it comes to lynching theeeem ♫♫♫
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Does anyone have a strategic reason to vote for any other player?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epi, thank you. I have been trying your solution with a test file but can't get it to work. I really don't want to spend any more time on this today and it's due today, I am just going to take the penalty. It's not like there's anyone I wanted to vote for anyway but I appreciate your trying to help. Maybe I shouldn't vote for you either on day 3.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

This will be my worst performance in any mafia game ever.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 119

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:42 pm Epi, thank you. I have been trying your solution with a test file but can't get it to work. I really don't want to spend any more time on this today and it's due today, I am just going to take the penalty. It's not like there's anyone I wanted to vote for anyway but I appreciate your trying to help. Maybe I shouldn't vote for you either on day 3.
Okay, but just so you know, uploading takes a few minutes. Then Vocaroo should refresh and play back whatever you uploaded.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 279
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:47 pm This will be my worst performance in any mafia game ever.
He who was worst shall be best.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 277

Post by insertnamehere »

TBH, my role fucking blows, so I wouldn't mind being lynched today.

But seeing how me saying that I want to be lynched means that I probably won't be lynched (unless people think I'm double-bluffing), I'm probably going to vote for Ricochet, who I think is in the same boat as me role-wise, and is trying to get lynched himself.

Ricochet, if you don't want to be lynched, quote this post and call me a wolf. It'll bring back fuzzy Night Vale memories.

If you don't do that, I'm voting for you.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 391

Post by Ricochet »

wolves are Marmot and colonialbob and Sloonei and insertnamehere
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I mean, if INH wants the lynchy, I'm happy to give it to him. Anyone with me?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Are there any roles that benefit from being lynched?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 123

Post by nutella »

I also got the singing thingy and will almost certainly not be doing it. Not easy for me to fit in today and I'm not keen on doing that sort of thing in general. I think having to get punished for not doing it is stupid and unfair. Screw you, THE GAME.

@Dom: I'm actually not sure whether Rico is on my team. I thought he was at first but I now think I'm wrong.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 58

Post by Elohcin »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:23 pm I mean, if INH wants the lynchy, I'm happy to give it to him. Anyone with me?
I'm fine with lynching INH so he can come back as a different role. I understand not liking a role sometimes.

I hate no one is going to do this singing thing. I really want to have fun with this game. RL is so busy and full of work these days. I'm using this game to unwind and have fun since there's no real baddie hunting to do. Would have been fun to listen to y'all sing some tunes.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 299

Post by G-Man »

nutella wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:52 pm I also got the singing thingy and will almost certainly not be doing it. Not easy for me to fit in today and I'm not keen on doing that sort of thing in general. I think having to get punished for not doing it is stupid and unfair. Screw you, THE GAME.

@Dom: I'm actually not sure whether Rico is on my team. I thought he was at first but I now think I'm wrong.
I AM GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO MAKE THE TASK OPTIONAL AND YET I AM STILL THE BAD GUY WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO REJECT THE EFFORTS OF ANOTHER PLAYER? I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU BLAME ME FOR THE OUTCOME OF YOUR DECISION. JACK WHITE SANG A SONG ONCE ABOUT THAT MENTALITY. SOLID LITTLE TUNE.

HOWEVER, RATHER THAN SMITING YOUR INSOLENT POSTERIOR, I SHALL SHOW MERCY AND REASON. THE 'PUNISHMENT' ORIGINALLY STRIPS YOU OF YOUR VOTE FOR TWO DAYS. NOW IT SHALL ONLY BE TODAY THAT YOUR VOTE WON'T COUNT.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Fuck it, I'll say what role I am.
# 44
Alias: Father Charles O’Malley
Source: O’Malley is the main character of the Oscar-winning film Going My Way, which was released in 1944
Member Of: Evil Evens
Power Type: Passive Limitation
Role Description: Holy and righteous, you cannot cast the first vote for any player nor can your vote break a tie between two players at the time of your vote. If you violate either of these rules, your vote will not count and you will be punished.
I'm literally the only role with a power type of "Passive Limitation." No one else is set up for failure like I am.

This does jive with my past experience getting the most frustrating goddamn roles in G-Man games.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Thanks THE GAME for lightening the punishment and I am thankful that the task was optional as otherwise I would be freaking out right now.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Dom »

seems like i'ts not much of a punishment
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dom wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:45 pm seems like i'ts not much of a punishment
It's more like a step below a vanilla civ.

The "me getting the only role like this" part is what irks me the most. If there were like ten "whammy" roles, that'd be one thing, but one in a hundred just feels like G-Man's RNG urinating on my head.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

i was talking about the punishment that THE GAME revealed.

tbh stop whining
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Dom wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:53 pm i was talking about the punishment that THE GAME revealed.

tbh stop whining
I CAN WHINE ABOUT MY ROLE IF I WANT TO GODDAMN IT

I don't see any other names being put forward for today's lynch other than the arbitrary "rico's doing a dumbass gimmick to assert his cleverness, so let's lynch him to get him to actually play the game, oh wait, that'll only annoy him more, and make him commit to dumbass gimmicks even further."

I'm allowed to campaign against myself. Yes, I may be playing the tiniest violin in the world, but it's the only bit of music in the room.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

you can whine

and i can tell you to stop :p
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Voting speedchuck

He is a self claimed prime, and the primes account for 1/4 of the roles in the game, with 23 of those roles having no overlap with other teams. Without going into role powers (which I havent read all of), this seems like the most powerful team in the game, so I think it is wise to eliminate them.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Though now that I actually read his role it seems lynching him is very dangerous. Hmm...
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok I should read things before voting. Ill have to change my vote if nobody follows me
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

i won't be voting inh tbh prob
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

ALL IN ON INH

Yeah, DDL, I'd advise not lynching #13
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

How are we supposed to prevent you from living until the end of the game, then?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 317

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:51 pm

The "me getting the only role like this" part is what irks me the most. If there were like ten "whammy" roles, that'd be one thing, but one in a hundred just feels like G-Man's RNG urinating on my head.
i never thought i'd be voting to lynch someone out of pity but here we go
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:32 pm How are we supposed to prevent you from living until the end of the game, then?
Uhhhh become a prime and join me? TBH I'm not sure how the game works or how the teams win. Maybe there's an overrun thing? If so, then kill all the other primes.

If a player kills me, they lose anyway, unless they reincarnate into the sevens. Bring it on early, if you want to take your chances with reincarnation. Otherwise you waste a kill on me AND make me lose.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:27 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:51 pm

i never thought i'd be voting to lynch someone out of pity but here we go
Yeah same, I'll bite.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

...Right, my vote doesn't count anyway. Symbolic support then.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 95

Post by DrWilgy »

Lmaoooo texas is underwater
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

BWAA! BWAA! BWAA!

ATTENTION! YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!

AS YOUR SOULFUL SIMULATION LEADER, I AM PLEASED TO REVEAL OUR FIRST CONTESTANTS IN THE SEXY SING-A-LONG! PARTICIPATION WAS IFFY FOR THIS FIRST INSTALLMENT, SO MAYBE, IF A SECOND ROUND PROVES TO BE IN THE CARDS, WE'LL DO A LITTLE BETTER NEXT TIME.

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION:

EPIGNOSIS
JULIETS
NUTELLA
SPEEDCHUCK

YOU HAVE UNTIL THE END OF DAY 1 TO STATE YOUR PREFERENCE IN THE THREAD. THE WINNER SHALL RECEIVE A PRIZE. FOR THEIR, ERR, EFFORTS, BOTH EPIGNOSIS AND SPEEDCHUCK ARE NO LONGER VIABLE LYNCH POLL CANDIDATES. ANY VOTES FOR EITHER OF THEM WILL BE DISCARDED.
My Banners:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I hate that I can't play these but good luck guys.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

So we just state in the thread which version from the sing-along we like best?

I do hope there are more sexy-sing-alongs to come.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Elohcin wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:53 pm So we just state in the thread which version from the sing-along we like best?
My Banners:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

It's a difficult choice, but you know I have to go with Epi for my sexy sing-along vote. But I must set the record straight and say, that is not how Epi really sounds in the bedroom. 😘
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Spacedaisy »

Both were enjoyable, but props to Epi for employing his considerable skills and getting creative. I vote for Epi's version.

But I don't want to know what Epi sounds like in the bedroom.

Also, I'm casting my vote for INH as well. I hope that you might consider my vote for you at a time when you want it and consider a hand of friendship INH. :)
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

G-Man wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:28 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:52 pm I also got the singing thingy and will almost certainly not be doing it. Not easy for me to fit in today and I'm not keen on doing that sort of thing in general. I think having to get punished for not doing it is stupid and unfair. Screw you, THE GAME.

I AM GRACIOUS ENOUGH TO MAKE THE TASK OPTIONAL AND YET I AM STILL THE BAD GUY WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO REJECT THE EFFORTS OF ANOTHER PLAYER? I SEE HOW IT IS. YOU BLAME ME FOR THE OUTCOME OF YOUR DECISION. JACK WHITE SANG A SONG ONCE ABOUT THAT MENTALITY. SOLID LITTLE TUNE.

HOWEVER, RATHER THAN SMITING YOUR INSOLENT POSTERIOR, I SHALL SHOW MERCY AND REASON. THE 'PUNISHMENT' ORIGINALLY STRIPS YOU OF YOUR VOTE FOR TWO DAYS. NOW IT SHALL ONLY BE TODAY THAT YOUR VOTE WON'T COUNT.
What a load of bollucks.

I got the worst singing voice in the game I'm sure.

Let's hear some singing.

Return to “Previous Jobs”