I Got 99 Problems....

Kick back and relax by discussing anything unrelated to mafia at The Syndicate's Speakeasy.

Moderator: Community Team

ola
Posts in topic: 2
Aka: dunya's mom

Re: I Got 99 Problems....

Post by ola »

juliets wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:48 pm
ola wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:44 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:35 am yesterday i went running (sprinting?) and i had to stop and lay down on the grass. honestly felt like i was going to pass out and was disappointed that i didn't.
Don't go running when it's so hot and drink more water :fist:
This is the best post in the entire thread ola, so glad to have you here :lovelove:
Thank you juliets it's nice to be here:lovelove:
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 34

Post by G-Man »

Four school days into the new school year and my wife has Covid again. This is the third time she's caught it. :sigh:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Today was the weirdest day off ever. My entire managment staff (who's jobs I was there to help save) up and quit on me today. Thank goodness my supervisor went in and covered the store as i needed to help diggz with xmas lights pr he wpuld have had a fit.

I mean, it will be tight for a few but, I guess all the trash took itself out in one swoop. I got a csr to piss off by holding her accountable yet and lots of issues should start to go away.

This store is so broken. I think getting it running right again is one of the most challening things ever.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Golden »

bea wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:26 pm Today was the weirdest day off ever. My entire managment staff (who's jobs I was there to help save) up and quit on me today. Thank goodness my supervisor went in and covered the store as i needed to help diggz with xmas lights pr he wpuld have had a fit.

I mean, it will be tight for a few but, I guess all the trash took itself out in one swoop. I got a csr to piss off by holding her accountable yet and lots of issues should start to go away.

This store is so broken. I think getting it running right again is one of the most challening things ever.
And yet. And yet. If I know a single person in this world who can get the most challenging store running right, it is you.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 21
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Me too Golden.

Got a nice little love note on our chalk wall this morning from 1 of the 2 that quit. It said "Fuck you Jen!"

:sigh: and to think friday, I was trying to defend their continued employment to my boss.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

Return to “The Speakeasy”