13. Kylemii
14. Choutas
15. Epignosis

The Story
A Stranger Calls
The Conversation
The Descent

Gameplay
1. Days are 48 hours long. I will do everything in my power to keep poll deadlines between 9:00 pm and 9:30 pm EST.
2. Nights are 24 hours long, but all PMs must be sent to the host within 23 hours so night posts can be written in a timely fashion.
3. Only those players who have BTSC may communicate with each other outside of the game thread but ONLY in designated BTSC threads or chat rooms. For everyone else, no game-related discussion is permitted outside the game thread.
4. Votes in the poll are the only votes that count. It's helpful but not mandatory that you declare your vote in the thread in a way that stands out to the host.
5. All votes are changeable all the way up to the deadline.
6. A tied lynch will result in no lynch. Votes matter. There will be no coin flips to determine lynch results.
6) Standard alignment wincons are in effect unless otherwise stated.
7) Dead is dead; you don't get to come back from that. Dead players will have their BTSC right removed.
8) Roles will be revealed upon death.
9) All players get to vote via PM for game MVP at the end of the game.
10) This game is a mostly-open setup.

Rules
1) Respect your fellow players, your host, and your Facilitator.
1a) Don't be an asshat.
1b) Don't get butthurt.
2) If you feel like another player is out of line or making/taking things personal/ly, contact the Facilitator, ?????.
3) No BTSC regarding the game outside of the game thread(s). Players are told in their rolecard if they have BTSC. If you don't have it, don't engage in it. Violating this rule will result in a modkill.
4) No editing or deleting posts.
5) Self-voting is permitted.
6) Double-targeting is not allowed.
7) Info-dumping and/or role-claiming is forbidden legal. Do so at your own peril
8) Off-topic posts should be in OT Green.
9) Dead players are to post in Dead Red.
10) Non-Players should post in Non-Player Blue.
11) This is the host's color. Do not post in this color.
12) Participation is polite to everyone involved. If I feel you may not be paying attention to the game, I will reach out to you. Replacements and modkills may be employed if necessary. If you sign up, please play. If you can't play, request replacement.

Roles

Civvies are divided into two overlapping groups:

CHRISTIANS:
Keith Shover- Founder and head pastor of New Dominion Independent Bible Church. Each night he can make an intercessory prayer capable of protecting other Christians. His power cannot protect anyone who is just a dentist or mafia. He is not told if his protections are successful or not.
Mark Willard- vannilla Christian civvie
Janice Curry- vanilla Christian civvie
Rachel Powell- vanilla Christian civvie

CHRISTIAN DENTISTS:
Doug Seltenheim- vanilla Christian dentist
William Pucino- vanilla Christian dentist
Shannon Miller- vanilla Christian dentist
Oscar Brisbin- vanilla Christian dentist

DENTISTS:
Gladys Campbell- Executive administrative assistant for the American Dental Association. Each night, she can check one player to see if they have ADA credentials, thus determining if they are a dentist or not. Checks on the mafia or the four roles that are just Christian will yield no result.
Horace Speck- vanilla dentist
Jennings Robeson- vanilla dentist
Lisa Chapman- vanilla dentist

MAFIA:
The mafia selects one player to kill each night. They may decide on the kill as a group. The kill does not have to be assigned to a specific member of the mafia, as there are no blocking powers in the game. If they fail to submit a kill request or abstain, there will be no kill.

Cadbury Bunny- vanilla baddie
Easter Bunny- vanilla baddie
Demon Rabbit of Caerbannog- He has survived for centuries. Crafty and tough, he cannot be lynched until both his teammates are dead. *secrets*
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 9

Re: Easter Mafia (SIGN-UPS)

Post by G-Man »

A STRANGER CALLS

Ready to retire for the night, the Easter Bunny took his final sip of tea and folded the day’s newspaper. He was nearly back the hall to his bedroom when the telephone rang. He looked at his pocket watch- 10:30 at night. It wasn’t unheard of to receive a call so late but that didn’t make it any less rude. Not one to blow anybody off, he hopped back up the hallway and picked up the receiver.

“Hier Oster” he said in his native German.

“EB, it’s CB!” The voice on the other end came almost without pause. “How you doin’ my friend? Long-time fan. Love your work. Listen, I just spent my day in board meetings going over preliminary financials. I’m getting my tail handed to me right now, babe. It’s brutal. Sales are down and I gotta do something about it, you know? So I got a proposition for you...”

“I’m sorry,” the Easter Bunny managed to interject. “Who is this?”

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” the caller said. “You probably don’t have caller ID, do you old-timer?”

“Nein- I mean, no. I don’t.”

“I should have known you were that old-school, EB! Should have known. Should have known. It’s CB- the Cadbury Bunny. From the commercials? Oh, that’s right, you silly Europeans don’t get to see my pretty face on TV. International marketing rights agreements are a hoot, I tell you.”

“Cadbury. Cadbury,” the Easter Bunny muttered. “Ah yes, the American Hase that clucks like a Hähnchen.”

“You’re losing me on the European words there, buddy.”

“It’s German actually.”

“European, German- it’s all Greek to me, buddy. So look, mi amigo, I may be cute and cuddly and all that but business is business and business ain’t doing so well right now. Michelle Obama and her health push may be gone but I’m still feeling the heat. I need your help, man.”

“Well, I don’t know how much help I can be without better understanding your situation.”

“I knew you’d pull through for me EB!”

“Err…”

“We rabbits have to stick together, right? Tell you what, I’m going to fly out to see you next week. How’s Tuesday sound? Where you living these days?”

“Tuesday is fine. I live in Munich.”

“Great! We’ll do lunch. You name the place and I’ll be there.”

“Görreshof Wirtshaus on Görresstraße. Meet me there at 12:30.”

“I’m so happy I could kiss you, EB! Ciao babe!”

The Easter Bunny stared at his phone for a good minute, pondering if it had all been his imagination. Deciding it hadn’t, he scribbled his appointment on the wall calendar and hopped back the hall to bed.

To Be Continued...
My Banners:
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Quin »

in.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ich bin in
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

THE CONVERSATION

The Cadbury Bunny looked around the crowded restaurant. Had the Easter Bunny gotten second thoughts and bailed on him? Was he going to have to try to pull this off on his own?

No. A pair of tell-tale ears hopped in through the door. As he rounded the counter, the Easter Bunny was greeted with a frightful cheer.

“EB! You sly dog, you made it! You had me wondering there for a second, you son of a gun!”

Embarrassed, but still willing to hear the American out, the Easter Bunny sat down. They ordered, ate, and talked business for almost an hour.

“I am most frustrated by these Christians you speak of,” the Easter Bunny sighed. “I wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for the Lutherans, after all.”

“I hear you EB,” the Cadbury Bunny commiserated. “Believe me, I do. That’s why I turned to you. I’ve got fur in the game with my candy sales, which is why I turned to you. I may be riding your cotton tail on the holiday but without you, what am I? If these dentists keep this health kick going and these Christians keep pushing this crusade against anything they perceive to be secular, we’re both going to be rabbit stew!”

“Or hassenpfeffer.”

“God bless you?”

“Never mind. So what do you propose we do about all this?”

“Here’s the deal, EB- in a couple of weeks the American Dental Association and the leaders of this evangelical group are going to hold conferences in at the same convention center in Chicago. They’re not working together but they’re going to be in the same place at the same time.”

“Which means what?”

“We go there,” the Cadbury Bunny lowered his voice to a whisper, “and take out as many of these bastards as we can.”

“Ach du Lieber!” the Easter Bunny groaned. “Violence, my friend? I don’t know about this.”

“Believe me, EB, I’ve tried everything else. These people are at war with us whether we like it or not. The time has come for us to soldier up and take it right back to them.”

“But I’m just a poor, humble rabbit. I don’t know anything about murder.”

“I’ve got resources but I need personnel. You’ve been in the game longer than I have. Do you have any connections that could help the cause?”

The Easter Bunny sat in thought for a moment. His eyes grew wide as an idea crossed his mind. “You know, I just may know a fellow who can help us.”

“Great!” the Cadbury Bunny cheered as he hopped out of his seat with excitement. “Where can we find him?”

“Paris, France.”

To Be Continued...

My Banners:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by dunya »

Demon Rabbit of Caerbannog will be a bitch to lynch :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

is this a strict 48/24 game?
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

Eh, stuff it, I haven't played one in a while.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

TheFloyd73 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:08 am Eh, stuff it, I haven't played one in a while.
Good to see you back, Floyd. :beer:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:28 am
TheFloyd73 wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:08 am Eh, stuff it, I haven't played one in a while.
Good to see you back, Floyd. :beer:
Cheers JJJ. Just thought I'd get back and have a crack at it. :beer:
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

dunya wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:08 am is this a strict 48/24 game?
Well, you know, once all the secret roles capable of resetting the space-time continuum and transporting the game back and forth across a pan-dimensional void have their fifth lives eliminated, the phases should approach something resembling 48/24.
Kidding! It will adhere to a pretty strict 48/24 structure, with a little wiggle room for me to adjust the poll ending times to keep the game running on a consistent schedule. My goal is to keep the poll ending times inside a 30-minute window (between 9:00 pm and 9:30 pm EST). As the game progresses and the number of living players decreases, we can move to 24/24 if people so desire.
My Banners:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

omg g-man, i might sit it out. I thought this was a straightforward heist. :p

tbh, I prefer 24/24 atm (kinda burned out from long games, and I have 2 jobs coming up) but if it's 48/24 I would just ask it doesn't go closer to like 72/48..
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hey man how are you?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

In!

:cloud9:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

THE DESCENT

The Cadbury Bunny shivered for both physical and emotional reasons. The passageway he traversed was filled with signs of Paris’s morbid past. The vast network of tunnels and catacombs were eerie enough without the occasional skull adorning the wall or femurs placed as a makeshift archway.

“You know, EB,” he whispered to his companion, “when you said we were coming to Paris, this is not what I had in mind. Will you tell me who your contact is yet?”

“Since we’ve come this far, I will tell you now. He goes by many names but the one you are probably familiar with is Caerbannog.”

“Hold up,” the Cadbury Bunny said, stopping dead in his tracks. “I thought he was just a myth.”

“In every myth there is a kernel of truth, my friend.”

“But that rabbit is supposed to be evil incarnate.”

“Not quite but close enough. I doubt he’ll care much for your plot against the dentists but Caerbannog has a long-standing grudge against Christians. He may relish the opportunity.”

“When was the last time you saw him?”

“Oh probably over a century ago.”

“Then how do you know he’s alive?”

“If the Crusaders couldn’t kill him, then nothing that’s come since will have either. We just have to keep our ears up and look for any signs of him. These tunnels are enormous and-“

“Pwy sy'n difetha fy nghysgu?” bellowed a voice that echoed through the tunnels.

“I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die,” the Cadbury Bunny murmured to himself.

“Keep quiet and let me do the talking,” the Easter Bunny said to his companion. He stood on his hind legs and replied. “Helo hen ffrind. Rydym yn dod mewn heddwch.”

“Ffrind?” the voice answered. “Nid oes gen i ddim ffrindiau. Gelynion yn unig.”

“Rydych chi'n fy adnabod. Rwyf yn geg y Pasg.”

“Ydw,” the voice said. A long pause followed. “Ydw, dwi'n gwybod ichi.” Then the voice changed, as if straining to accommodate a common tongue. “Come into my chamber.”

And so they hopped into Caerbannog’s chamber, the Easter Bunny with poisze and the Cadbury Bunny with all the conviction of a wet noodle. They stood for a minute, hearing soft shuffling echoing around the room. Like a specter, Caerbannog appeared right in front of them, his eyes cloudy with age but ablaze with two millenia of spite and malice blazing beneath. After hearing the plot, Caerbannog chuckled.

“I care not for this war you wage upon dentists,” he wheezed, “but I will gladly put an end to these Christians who plague you. Long runs my feud with their kind.”

“Wondeful,” the Easter Bunny said, elbowing the Cadbury Buny with glee.

“But first, you must prove your committment to me.”

“H-how do we do that?” the Cadbury Bunny asked.

“This journey requires much strength. I must feed.”

“Oh sure,” the Cadbury Bunny said, “I know a great place not far from here. We could-“

“I smell humans in the tunnels tonight. Young and foolish. Lead them to me.”

To Be Continued...

My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Just an FYI, my wife and I depart on our 10th anniversary cruise on June 24th. The sooner this game fills up, the less likely you’ll have to wait until we return to play.
My Banners:
Lunalee
Loan Shark

Post by Lunalee »

I'll throw a maybe out here for now. :)
Luna's Wins/Losses
Jobs
Ancient Greece Mafia - civilian - loss
U-Pick Mafia - mafia - loss
Retrocausality Mafia - mafia - loss
Mega Man Mafia - mafia - win
Hogwarts Mafia - civilian - loss
Side Missions
Image Mafia - civilian - loss
Courage the Cowardly Dog Mafia - civilian - loss
Heists
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me - civilian - loss
Friends Mafia - civilian - loss
Daily Fantasy Mafia - civilian - win
Everyone's Insane! - mafia - win
Space Force - civilian - loss
Burglaries
Murder on the Owl Express - third party - loss
Operation Refrigerator Restoration - civilian - win
One Hour Werewolf - Tanner - loss
Awful Overplayed Dadrock Mafia - civilian - loss
Dethy Game - civilian - loss
Special Games
Two-Headed Monster Mafia - civilian - win
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey guys play G-Man's game
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I want to help fill this thing up before Easter comes around again. But if I sign up it will be the most laid back Sloonei performance any of you have ever seen. I kind of want to do that just to see what it feels like.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Yeah I don’t like seeing games sit this long in signups. Its almost Independence Day Easter
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I probably shouldn't, but I'm in agreement that this game needs to be filled ASAP.

And this is my most preferred game type, so as long as this ends before my Champs game starts (June 11th), I'm in.
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

/in :D
ImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

yay wolbre!

if all the maybes said yes, this game would be game on. :p
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

meeè thanks
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

alright.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

don't expect this game to be the one where i'm suddenly capable of playing well though
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 12:35 am don't expect this game to be the one where i'm suddenly capable of playing well though
expect it to be one of many where I don't even try to play well

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

At this point this will be another Ancient Greece Quin but I'm still in.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i fully expect quin to carry us to victory
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 2:14 am i fully expect quin to carry us to victory
i suppose i could pull a mad max 2.0 out of my ass. it is the year, after all.
ImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer

Post by wolbre04 »

I promise not to help kill any of you this time, probably
ImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Fantastic! If we can get two more to sign up, this game can begin this weekend.
My Banners:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

just a heads up, i'm going to be winning this game. speedchuck's ahead of me by 1 for most wins 2018 and i need to fix that
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I signed up. You need one more.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

sorry, I moved to a maybe. i got really scared. i don't play two games at once and with ancient greece still running this would be the death of me.

if this starts after greece is over, i'll move back to a yes.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I don't blame you, dunya. I can only do one game at a time.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

She only backed out when you signed up. :shifty:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Choutas
The Mark

Post by Choutas »

Gonna regret it guys.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I was supposed to mod this.

Nobody listens to me. :pout:

G-Man, you are full sir.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i am going to regret signing up for 2 games at once again but learning from your own mistakes is for cowards and nerds so fuck that, let's do this.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 7:38 pm I was supposed to mod this.

Nobody listens to me. :pout:

G-Man, you are full sir.
Who is going to mod this game then?

I will randomize roles tonight and send them out tomorrow. Everyone okay with Day 0 beginning Friday night?
My Banners:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Daisy is modding.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'll replace anyone who needs replacing.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Role PMs will go out tonight after I put the girls to bed. Day 0 will begin tomorrow night around 9:00 pm US Eastern and last for 24 hours.
My Banners:

Return to “Previous Heist Sign-Ups”