Mafia Championship Season 5

Kick back and relax at The Lounge, where you can discuss any other matter related to mafia games or The Syndicate. Mafia game strategists, look no further!

Moderator: Community Team

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Mafia Championship Season 5

Post by Tangrowth »

Hello, all! Guess what? It's that time of year again... for the Mafia Championship!

Here is the transcript from Thingyman explaining this year's championship in detail:

Spoiler: show
INVITATION TO THE MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP (SEASON 5)

Hello there! :)

It is with great pleasure that I hereby invite your community to take part in Season 5 of the Mafia Championship.

The Mafia Championship is an annual forum tournament series that pits representatives from various online Mafia (aka Werewolf) communities against one another as they compete to determine the Internet’s greatest forum Mafia player. Each participating community democratically elects one person to represent them and be their “Champion”.

The whole thing started back in 2013, and since then more than 225 different communities and 50+ different nationalities have been represented.

I hope it sounds like a fun and exciting event :)

1. DO YOU ACCEPT THE INVITE?

If your community wishes to participate, please confirm your participation to me as soon as you can to ensure yourselves a spot.

If you agree to participate, the deadline for selecting your representative is May 1. If this is too soon for you to decide on anyone, let me know and we can work something out.

The games will take place on Mafia Universe. If it’s okay, I can link directly to the general discussion thread regarding this topic on Mafia Universe.

Important notes
  • You may decide yourselves how you want to elect your representative, but we highly recommend some sort of democratic process (public nominations followed by a poll usually works out well).
  • In addition to electing a representative, you should also name an alternate who will be asked to step in if the first choice needs to back out.
  • Your representative should be prepared for having to read upwards of 500 posts per 24 hours during the early stages of the game. Additionally, there’s a requirement that each player must make at least 10 posts per Game Day. Only active players should apply/participate. I repeat: Your chosen player needs to be able to promise a good amount of activity on a daily basis.
2. SEASON 5 FORMAT

The tournament structure
  • 170 communities will participate, each sending one representative.
  • 10 Qualifying Games will be played, consisting of 17 players each. I.e. every representative plays in one Qualifying Game. The players themselves vote post-game to determine who is deserving of advancement. 1st place will advance directly to the Finale Game (i.e. 10 of the 17 finalists are found this way), while the 2nd places will advance directly to one of the two Wildcard Games.
  • A Jury consisting of finalists from Season 4 will discuss and vote to determine 25 players in total deserving of a second chance: 1 will advance directly to the finale, and the 24 other players will play in 2 Wildcard Games along with the 2nd places that advanced directly to these. From each game, three players will directly advance to the Finale Game based on a post-game player vote.
  • The Finale Game is played. Once it has completed, the players vote to determine who shall receive the title of Season 5 Champion and a winner’s certificate signed by Dmitry Davidoff, the creator of mafia.
The setup explained very briefly (more details on host site)
This (view picture below) is a semi-open grid setup meant for 17 players: 4 mafia versus 13 townies. First you randomly select a number to decide the mafia team's composition of Power Roles (1-2), then you randomly select a letter to decide the town's composition of Power Roles (A-E). Fill in the number of Vanilla Townies needed to make the town team have 13 members total, and you have your setup.

*Town Jack of All Trades: 1x Vigilante, 1x Roleblocker, 1x Tracker.

Relevant mechanics info
  • Day start.
  • Deadline Lynch w/ Option for Majority starting Day 2. I.e. when day timer runs out, person with most votes will be lynched. However, day can also be ended early (starting Day 2) if there is ever a majority of votes on one person.
  • If there is a tied lynch, one of the tied players will be randomly lynched.
  • No outside communication. I.e. you may not contact the other players outside of the thread (unless you are Mafia and wish to speak with your teammates).
  • Phase Lengths and Deadlines will be up to the players themselves (I’ll organize them into games with deadlines that suit their preferences).
  • Thread is locked during Night Phases.
3. SEASON 5 TIMELINE

There will be 10 Qualifying Games, and your representative plays in just one of these. They will have start dates during the months of May and June. So in other words, as long as your representative can play sometime during that period, they should be good and I’ll make sure they get scheduled into a game that suits their schedule well. I.e. if your rep is busy until June, that isn’t a problem.

Wildcard games will be played in July, and the Finale Game sometime in August/September (whenever we can work out something that suits everyone).

Kind regards,
Thingyman

If you want to get in contact with me ASAP, you can find me on Discord (Thingyman#6075).

Given that the timeline is no later than May 1st for our representative to commit, I would like to have our selection at least a few days in advance. As such, here is how we will proceed, similarly to previous seasons:

1) First, players volunteer to participate in this tournament by PMing me (no later than Saturday, April 21st at 8:00AM Eastern time)

2) Thereafter, the entire Syndicate members can send in secret ballots regarding which of the nominees (those who PMed me above) should be sent to Mafia Universe to play as our Season 5 representative (this will last a week, so from Saturday, April 21st until Saturday, April 28th).

In Season 2, we sent Turnip Head.
In Season 3, we sent Golden.
In Season 4, we sent Epignosis.

Whom will be sent as our representative this year? :ohyeah: Be sure to PM me before Saturday, April 21st at 8:00AM Eastern if you would like to nominate yourself for that spot!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Mafia Championship Season 5

Post by Tangrowth »

So, let's chat about this thing. Who should represent us this year? What do you all think of the Season 5 game setup?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 12
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:ponder:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Epignosis »

Don't send me. I called out mafia early on and got soft when I should've destroyed the guy. What a mess.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 5

Post by speedchuck »

Hey, I remember this from my chocolate pi days. :ponder:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I would like to see [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] , [mention]dunya[/mention] , [mention]nutella[/mention] and [mention]speedchuck[/mention] just to name a few throw their hats in the ring. I want to emphasize there are many people who I think would be very good.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:33 pm Don't send me. I called out mafia early on and got soft when I should've destroyed the guy. What a mess.
It happens to all of us, don't sweat it. :beer:

I think it'd be best to avoid sending someone we've sent already anyway just so someone else can take a shot at it, unless we don't have any first-timers who want to do it this time.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:49 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:33 pm Don't send me. I called out mafia early on and got soft when I should've destroyed the guy. What a mess.

I think it'd be best to avoid sending someone we've sent already anyway just so someone else can take a shot at it, unless we don't have any first-timers who want to do it this time.
You don't understand. I don't care about losing. :meany:

I marked the guy for using a suspicious adjective ("legitimate" when modifying the word "thoughts," to which I questioned if he had illegitimate thoughts) and I thought how dumb I must look around all these strangers because people on The Syndicate have ridiculed my masterful approach, and the one time it would have validated everything I stood for, I crapped out.

And he was bad.

I will never forget. :noble:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Don't worry, that guy probably says "legitimate thoughts" as a civilian too. :grin:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:56 pm

I marked the guy for using a suspicious adjective ("legitimate" when modifying the word "thoughts," to which I questioned if he had illegitimate thoughts) and I thought how dumb I must look around all these strangers because people on The Syndicate have ridiculed my masterful approach, and the one time it would have validated everything I stood for, I crapped out.

And he was bad.

Oh great, just what you needed: vindication. :p
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

juliets wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:44 pm I would like to see @JaggedJimmyJay , @dunya , @nutella and @speedchuck just to name a few throw their hats in the ring. I want to emphasize there are many people who I think would be very good.
I like all these suggestions.

Also, [mention]colonialbob[/mention] or [mention]Tonystarkprime[/mention] should represent HCRealms.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm opting out. It's just a bad idea for me. New blood is always great to spectate too. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I doubt I'll be able to even accept nomination, but I'll make sure tomorrow
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 1

Post by sig »

I think [mention]Kylemii[/mention] [mention]MacDougall[/mention] would be two good people to consider especially considering MU games can be very aggressive/toxicish compared to TS.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Do MU games have a culture considering it’s every mafia site combined?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:42 pm Do MU games have a culture considering it’s every mafia site combined?
That forms the culture. Everyone thinks they're hot shit and is out to prove it. :noble:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

It's probably best that I never get nominated for this for the following reasons:

1) I don't play often enough to keep my skills sharp.
2) I don't have the level of free time this contest demands.
3) I'd end up playing in character as THE GAME or posting Vocaroo recordings as various Muppets and The Syndicate would be banished from ever participating again.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:09 pm
juliets wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:44 pm I would like to see @JaggedJimmyJay , @dunya , @nutella and @speedchuck just to name a few throw their hats in the ring. I want to emphasize there are many people who I think would be very good.

Also, @colonialbob or @Tonystarkprime should represent HCRealms.
Still can't play on my phone. I like our suggestions for here though.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:52 pm 3) I'd end up playing in character as THE GAME or posting Vocaroo recordings as various Muppets and The Syndicate would be banished from ever participating again.
or it would be the best game MU has ever played
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Personally I would love to see jay or Speedchuck but jay already said he won’t :meany:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I'm technically eligible, but definitely still sitting out this year.

But I am ready and willing to hand the mantle of "Best result for the Syndicate" over to someone else. It's not hard, just win and get ranked in the top 5 in the final :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

And he was bad.

When we send you again, you will kick ass. I have no doubt.

But this is great advice. Here was my attitude in the heats - it wasn't going to be enough to play well. I had to play well and have everyone else know I'd played well to make the finals. So it was worth risking being terribly wrong to take strong stands and follow them through.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Golden wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:53 am

And he was bad.

When we send you again, you will kick ass. I have no doubt.

But this is great advice. Here was my attitude in the heats - it wasn't going to be enough to play well. I had to play well and have everyone else know I'd played well to make the finals. So it was worth risking being terribly wrong to take strong stands and follow them through.
Or just draw a scum card and blindly push your way to victory for an easy ticket to the next round.

I’m still sorry Jack.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I was pissed when I drew a scum card again in the finals. I literally chucked my phone across the room. :p
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Avito

Post by Avito »

I would like to nominate DDL for this haven't played with other from here to nominate them actually
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:52 pm It's probably best that I never get nominated for this for the following reasons:

1) I don't play often enough to keep my skills sharp.
2) I don't have the level of free time this contest demands.
3) I'd end up playing in character as THE GAME or posting Vocaroo recordings as various Muppets and The Syndicate would be banished from ever participating again.
There was a dude in my game who posted in weird dramatic dialogues with himself. Everyone wasted time suspecting him and it made my life easy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Has anyone nominated [mention]Quin[/mention] yet?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

i dont wanna
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 8

Post by dunya »

I nominate Sloonei and MacDougall.
FZ.
Racketeer

Post by FZ. »

I haven't been around to pay attention, but what about LC? and MacDougall also sounds like a good idea
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hey [mention]dunya[/mention] and [mention]nutella[/mention] I'm serious about you two. We have fantastic women players and haven't sent one to the tournament. Please throw your hats in the ring.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:46 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:42 pm Do MU games have a culture considering it’s every mafia site combined?
That forms the culture. Everyone thinks they're hot shit and is out to prove it. :noble:
I was told my specialty was seeming unassuming and then springing a trap to win endgame so I did the opposite.

I’ve since messed up like four endgames as surviving towniest leader who is voting for the wrong player. :disappoint:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:01 pm

I played on my phone.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

This tournament is a phantom zone where all your mafia dreams go to die. We should send Vompatti
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Sloonei[/mention]

Don’t be sorry. You earned that win.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

We definitely have a solid group of players around here; I can think of many who would be good candidates this year. Be sure to PM me if you want your hat in the ring! You know you want to. :srsnod:
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:26 am

I played on my phone.
Yeah but AT&T blocks the website for some stupid reason, so I literally can't play on my phone. Its apparently a known problem. Just a heads-up for our nominees.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:53 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:26 am

I played on my phone.
Yeah but AT&T blocks the website for some stupid reason, so I literally can't play on my phone. Its apparently a known problem. Just a heads-up for our nominees.
What if we sent Carlos?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:14 am Hey @dunya and @nutella I'm serious about you two. We have fantastic women players and haven't sent one to the tournament. Please throw your hats in the ring.
I'm flattered but I'm really not up for it tbh :blush:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

juliets wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:14 am Hey @dunya and @nutella I'm serious about you two. We have fantastic women players and haven't sent one to the tournament. Please throw your hats in the ring.
I'd love to, but I don't know if I can do long-term game commitments. It's not just one game if I advance, there'll be more games...in succession. Not sure I'm the best fit for that. On the other hand, not being judged for a high post count is so tempting. :shifty:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

dunya wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:56 am
I'd love to, but I don't know if I can do long-term game commitments. It's not just one game if I advance, there'll be more games...in succession. Not sure I'm the best fit for that. On the other hand, not being judged for a high post count is so tempting. :shifty:
Play the way you have played here so far in either alignment, and you'd be a serious candidate to win the whole thing. Both Golden and I won the final game, but we didn't get the top rank votes. You can surpass our achievements. :noble:

It's a maximum of three games, but only a very small number of people end up playing that many (play-in game, wild card game, final game). Most likely you'd play two games (play-in, final). I understand it's difficult to commit though, or else I'd be throwing my name in the ring myself. It's also tough given that there will be 10 play-in games played over the summer, and it's not easy to project when your game will be.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

dunya wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:56 am
Do it. You would rock!

Worst case scenario you can always have a sub fill in for the post-qualifying games.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Yeah I can't do it
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:30 am Yeah I can't do it
:sigh:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:02 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:30 am Yeah I can't do it
:sigh:
Ditto. I'd love to represent, but being unable to access the game (even to read) for two thirds of my waking hours is a bad idea.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

This is what we get when we're a website full of grown-ups. Nobody has time for fun. :sigh:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I nominate [mention]M Plus 7[/mention] with me as his backup. :p
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

#Dunyaplay
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

It’s not that time consuming. Your friends will just tell you to never play in a game like that again. :p
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

I do think everyone is overestimating our expectations of them.

We don't HAVE to win guys. You're allowed to go and just have fun taking part in something special, without feeling the pressure.

Return to “The Lounge”