4 different Games - British Invasion, Death to Disco, Mixtape Mafia, and CD Clash [SIDE MISSION]

Post your incomplete mafia game submissions here, regardless of game type. You may not even be sure which type you'll go with yet.

Moderator: Community Team

wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 2

4 different Games - British Invasion, Death to Disco, Mixtape Mafia, and CD Clash [SIDE MISSION]

Post by wolbre04 »

These games will all be music themed and with 20 ppl/role madness max
Concepts:

British Invasion (60s)
Spoiler: show
Town/Americans (15)

I want you back - jackson 5 (doctor)
Don’t worry baby - Beach Boys (bodyguard)
It’s now or never - Elvis (Jailor)
Like a rollin stone - Bob dylan (May check for rolling stones each night and will kill them if found)
Ain’t no Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell (2) (Lovers, you also *SECRETS*)
Sugar, Sugar - The Archies (Charm a player each night, any ability they use on you will be cancelled)
Respect - Aretha Franklin (One time only you may remove a player from the poll)
Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers (Summon Patrick Swayze’s Ghost to Kill someone at night, you may do this twice)
Please Mr. Postman - The Marvellettes (Anonymously message a player each night, you are limited to 100 characters and their response, if any, is also limited to 100 and will come the following day)
Can’t Take My Eyes off of You - Franki Valli and the Four Seasons - (Each night you may choose a player to watch, you will be informed of one random person who visits this player. You may only target each player in the game once)
For What It’s Worth - Buffalo Springfield (*SECRETS*)
You Keep Me Hangin On - The Supremes (if you are killed you may submit a last message of 50 characters max to the host, these will be posted at the end of the next phase)
The Twist - Chubby Checker (*SECRETS*)
Jump in the Line - Harry Belafonte (*SECRETS*)

Mafia/Dirty Brits(5) (win by majority or total elimination of non-mafia and potentially 3p - order listed is how the kill is taken)

Under my thumb - rolling stones (roleblocker, you may kill one extra player the following night if no mafia has been killed by the start of Day 5)
Good times bad times - Led Zeppelin (*SECRETS* and you can check for bob dylan each night and will kill him if found)
I want to hold your hand - beatles (immune to any alignment checks, is aware of the identity of one of the lovers, silences each night)
He Ain’t Heavy, He’s my brother - Hollies (*SECRETS*)
You really got me - the kinks (*SECRETS*)

3p (1) Win by *SECRETS*

Wall of Sound - Phil Spector (Select a player each night, If they used an ability on another player, it will also be used on themself. If a player has multiple abilities, the doubled ability will be randomized but still used on themself)

Death to Disco (70s)
Mafia: Disco
Town: Non-Disco
3p: Idk

Mixtape Mafia (80s)
Mafia: One Hit Wonders
Town: Stars

CD Clash (90s)
Mafia: Undecided, but Wonderwall is in there bc that song is ass
Town: Idk
ImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 2

Re: 4 different Games - British Invasion, Death to Disco, Mixtape Mafia, and CD Clash [SIDE MISSION]

Post by wolbre04 »

I took a swing at the 60s setup and I'm feelin good
ImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1

Re: 4 different Games - British Invasion, Death to Disco, Mixtape Mafia, and CD Clash [SIDE MISSION]

Post by ColinIsCool »

Disco is so underrated.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

insane game. i love it.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I love disco music. There's some crap in there but there's crap in every genre. Disco gets bashed because it was the height of escapist music at the time. You say you don't like disco? I say you should be dancin'- yeah!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom

Return to “The Basement”