Moderator: Community Team

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 29
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: 2019 Socky Awards

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:28 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:26 pm I can't even find the words to express the importance the second inductee has had to our site. He is an outstanding player no matter what faction, he is an award winning host, he is an admin who truly cares about the site and he will tell you this win was predetermined, destined to happen. I am so please to present our second inductee:

Second Induction
Spoiler: show
JaggedJimmyJay
I invited this person to play a mafia game in the early days of RYM, the first I’d ever hosted. He declined.
Lmao, just wait til you hear the story of how I twisted MP's arm into playing his first mafia game and how confused he was about the whole concept
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 21

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:27 pm This is a footnote in the many nice things about nutella, but she also gave us walruses this year. Thank you for that and all the other things.
As I said, "a broadening of life experiences."
Have you tried yumm sauce yet :p
I have not. I will soon. The produce in our area has not been great. I swear to God lettuce has it out for us.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 58
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:32 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:26 pm I can't even find the words to express the importance the second inductee has had to our site. He is an outstanding player no matter what faction, he is an award winning host, he is an admin who truly cares about the site and he will tell you this win was predetermined, destined to happen. I am so please to present our second inductee:

Second Induction
JaggedJimmyJay
I invited this person to play a mafia game in the early days of RYM, the first I’d ever hosted. He declined.
Lmao, just wait til you hear the story of how I twisted MP's arm into playing his first mafia game and how confused he was about the whole concept
Hm, it’s a shame he didn’t take to it. I bet there was real promise in that kid.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:28 pm

Second Induction
JaggedJimmyJay
I didn't know Mafia was a contact sport until I met this guy.
I made a hobby of getting into fights with you from the Economics game onward. It's been great fun. :smile:
I've enjoyed about 70% of every moment.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:33 pm

Second Induction
JaggedJimmyJay
Hm, it’s a shame he didn’t take to it. I bet there was real promise in that kid.
I guess I am finally being honored for having contributed to the very existence of this site... :ninja:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 74
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Our final inductee for the Lifetime Achievement Award came to us in 2015 full of life. He dazzled us with his style and proved to be an outstanding mafia player and host. We have all been fooled by his mafioso game and won over by his civ game. He too has been nominated for many Sockys and won as recently as tonight. He has added class to our site and been rewarded with an admin role (I think thats a reward?). I'm so happy to announce our third inductee:

Final Induction
Sloonei
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:35 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:33 pm

Second Induction
JaggedJimmyJay
I guess I am finally being honored for having contributed to the very existence of this site... :ninja:
You may unknowingly be contributing to the very destruction of an entire city right now.

Something to think about.

:feb:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Aw, thanks. I don’t think I deserve this ahead of several people, but thank you. It means a lot. You guys all make up the nicest online community I’ve ever been a part of.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:36 pm Our final inductee for the Lifetime Achievement Award came to us in 2015 full of life. He dazzled us with his style and proved to be an outstanding mafia player and host. We have all been fooled by his mafioso game and won over by his civ game. He too has been nominated for many Sockys and won as recently as tonight. He has added class to our site and been rewarded with an admin role (I think thats a reward?). I'm so happy to announce our third inductee:

Final Induction
Sloonei
This is a takeover.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:36 pm Our final inductee for the Lifetime Achievement Award came to us in 2015 full of life. He dazzled us with his style and proved to be an outstanding mafia player and host. We have all been fooled by his mafioso game and won over by his civ game. He too has been nominated for many Sockys and won as recently as tonight. He has added class to our site and been rewarded with an admin role (I think thats a reward?). I'm so happy to announce our third inductee:

Final Induction
Sloonei
What I am about to say is something I mean 100% with no sarcasm or humor intended:

When I think of how I want to be perceived in the real world, one person who frequently comes to mind is Sloonei: Calm, kind, and full of equanimity.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

you're a rock star Sloonei
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Through a long chain of events, nutella brought us this post:
fingersplints wrote: Fri May 29, 2015 11:57 am MP right now reminds me of a dog who is so excited he is just peeing all over everything. :shrug2:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

This site would be rather bland without its paprika. :srsnod:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks so much for your help [mention]juliets[/mention], and for taking on those LAA inductions at the last second.

Thanks as well to everyone who was here for the awards. I didn't expect them to last over 3.5 hours. XD

Y'all are super, and I am happy to be a part of this thing we have going here. Again, we'll have banners for all winners soon.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:40 pm Through a long chain of events, nutella brought us this post:
fingersplints wrote: Fri May 29, 2015 11:57 am MP right now reminds me of a dog who is so excited he is just peeing all over everything. :shrug2:
I rather like the thematic link between that and Fayt's quote about the dog shitting on the carpet. XD
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:39 pm

Final Induction
Sloonei
What I am about to say is something I mean 100% with no sarcasm or humor intended:

When I think of how I want to be perceived in the real world, one person who frequently comes to mind is Sloonei: Calm, kind, and full of equanimity.
I am slightly speechless right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

And if it isn't clear: Sloonei deserves the crap out of that. Or I'll crap myself.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:40 pm Through a long chain of events, nutella brought us this post:
omg I remember this post!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ok it's way past my bedtime, congrats all you winners and finalists and nominees. Good year!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:46 pm ok it's way past my bedtime, congrats all you winners and finalists and nominees. Good year!
Thank you for sticking it, juliets. And for hosting this thing, you j’s.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 4
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Fitting that generic brand jay and overpriced sloonei would get lifetime achievements at the same time.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:59 pm Fitting that generic brand jay and overpriced sloonei would get lifetime achievements at the same time.
Two for the price of one, and a jar of hazelnut spread as a bonus.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:36 pm Best Mafia Team Victory Winner
Inception Mafia

Dragomir
Elephant
Evenstar
Jackofhearts2005
Long Con
MacDougall
Great, great victory! Hard-fought and suspenseful!
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:43 pm Best Theme Winner
TIE

Inception Mafia
Mafia: A World Asunder
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:05 pm Best Host Winner
TIE

Epignosis
JaggedJimmyJay & Sloonei
Long Con & Black Rock

:haha:
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:20 pm Best Job Winner
I don't know what to say. I've started typing and erased it a few times. This game is just so full of bad memories for me, I made several awful, awful mistakes. I really appreciate... I worked hard on this game, this series is my personal series, and I know I push it too hard sometimes. Hardcore roles. Dubiously high power levels. Sometimes some fucked-up shit. I know. I want this series to be filled with roles where every single player feels like they got a special, unique role that's fun and interesting.

Thank you for the votes, it means a lot to us. I will do my best to make the next game in the series all ups and no downs. I love you guys.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also, the banners are all ready, I just got too Real Lifey today and forgot to get them to the Magnificent JaggedJimmyJay.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Me misunderstanding my purpose didn't help.

Sorry about that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:27 am Me misunderstanding my purpose didn't help.

Sorry about that.
You will gain new purpose in Mafia: A World Ascended. :noble: :noble: :noble:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

BANNERS

Best Job
[mention]Long Con[/mention], [mention]Black Rock[/mention]

Best Side Mission
[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]

Best Heist
[mention]speedchuck[/mention], [mention]Epignosis[/mention]

Best Theme
[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention], [mention]Sloonei[/mention], [mention]Long Con[/mention], [mention]Black Rock[/mention]

Best Civilian Team Victory
[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention], [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention], [mention]DrWilgy[/mention], [mention]Epignosis[/mention], [mention]Funnygurl555[/mention], [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention], [mention]Long Con[/mention], [mention]Luxurious[/mention], [mention]MacDougall[/mention], [mention]Matahari[/mention], [mention]sprityo[/mention], [mention]Ultra[/mention]

Best Mafia Team Victory
[mention]Dragomir[/mention], [mention]Elephant[/mention], [mention]Evenstar[/mention], [mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention], [mention]Long Con[/mention], [mention]MacDougall[/mention]

Best Host or Host Team
[mention]Epignosis[/mention], [mention]Sloonei[/mention], [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention], [mention]Long Con[/mention], [mention]Black Rock[/mention]

Best Civilian
[mention]novaselinenever[/mention], [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]

Best Mafioso
[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]

Best Independent
[mention]Master Radishes[/mention]

Best Newcomer
[mention]Dragomir[/mention]

Best Role Use
[mention]Sloonei[/mention]

Funniest Poster
[mention]MacDougall[/mention]

Spirit Award
[mention]nutella[/mention]

Best Quote
[mention]speedchuck[/mention]

Most Valuable Player
[mention]MacDougall[/mention]

Lifetime Achievement Award
[mention]nutella[/mention], [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention], [mention]Sloonei[/mention]

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Thanks as always to Long Con for putting together such fantastic banners. He outdoes himself every year.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Grats to the winners! Well deserved for everyone :clap:

Unfortunately that was at 4 am for me, thanks Jack for the Discord ping ^^

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:23 am Grats to the winners! Well deserved for everyone :clap:

Well done for your nominations! Glad that cop work you did in the dream world didn't go unnoticed. :nicenod:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Ooo these banners are suuuuper snazzy, thanks LC!!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Congrats everyone for a great year of maphier. I am so pleased to win the most important award ... And MVP too I guess.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Master Radishes
Hitman

Post by Master Radishes »

Woah. Wut. Cool. Thanks for the love, guys. :biggrin: And congrats to the other winners, especially my fellow Inceptioners.
Michelle
Made Man
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:26 am
Michelle wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:23 am Grats to the winners! Well deserved for everyone :clap:

Well done for your nominations! Glad that cop work you did in the dream world didn't go unnoticed. :nicenod:
:cloud9: thanks, i feel it like an award being in such company ^^

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
sabie12
Maiden of Mischief
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/herself/they

Post by sabie12 »

Wow I got three nominations? I didn't win anything but thank you all who nominated me especially for the lifetime achievement award! Sorry I missed the award posting. I didn't realize it was happening yesterday. Congrats to everyone who did win! Some of the people I voted for won yay! Awesome job everyone and here's to another good year of games!
Sometimes life does seem all planned out, like there's no choice in the matter. But that's just an illusion.
~Darren Shan~
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:25 am
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:36 pm Best Mafia Team Victory Winner
Inception Mafia

Dragomir
Elephant
Evenstar
Jackofhearts2005
Long Con
MacDougall
Great, great victory! Hard-fought and suspenseful!
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:43 pm Best Theme Winner
TIE

Inception Mafia
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:05 pm Best Host Winner
TIE

Epignosis
JaggedJimmyJay & Sloonei
Long Con & Black Rock

:haha:
juliets wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:20 pm Best Job Winner
I don't know what to say. I've started typing and erased it a few times. This game is just so full of bad memories for me, I made several awful, awful mistakes. I really appreciate... I worked hard on this game, this series is my personal series, and I know I push it too hard sometimes. Hardcore roles. Dubiously high power levels. Sometimes some fucked-up shit. I know. I want this series to be filled with roles where every single player feels like they got a special, unique role that's fun and interesting.

Thank you for the votes, it means a lot to us. I will do my best to make the next game in the series all ups and no downs. I love you guys.
I love, love, love this series Long Con. Cant wait until the next one. You are very deserving of these wins.

Also, for everyone else who won a game in 2019 make sure you sign up for our Game of Champions which this year is being run by Long Con and Black Rock. Its always a good time but especially with these two hosts!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 1

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:30 pm

Second Induction
JaggedJimmyJay
Thank you so much, juliets. I'm humbled, even if I was always guaranteed to be humbled given the conditions of the universe. :goofp:

I'll have a lot more to say later.
When I voted (and this was the only category I voted in, since I was not around for the last year) I thought you already had this! I somehow missed the list of previous winners. I totes would have voted for you had I realized.

Congrats all winners !!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 6

Post by speedchuck »

These awards were all very well deserved, and call back some of the best memories of the year.

It's a pity we couldn't award everyone who made last year great, though.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Sorry folks I missed it, I went on a rock concert last night.

Congratulations to all the winners! A lot of the winners were the same I voted for and the ones I didn't vote for were mostly because I didn't play the corresponding games, so I really do think those were deserved!

This site seemed to be shrinking fast in 2017-2018, but this year we had an influx of new people as well as most of the old ones holding strong, so we had a lot of great games and great plays. I hope this trend continues.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

juliets wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:48 am I love, love, love this series Long Con. Cant wait until the next one. You are very deserving of these wins.

Also, for everyone else who won a game in 2019 make sure you sign up for our Game of Champions which this year is being run by Long Con and Black Rock. Its always a good time but especially with these two hosts!
In addition to the GoC, the Full Game queue is still open for at least a few more days if anyone has a game they’d like to submit. Maybe you’ll win the Best Job socky for 2020.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 33

Post by G-Man »

Huzzah to the LAA recipients! Looks like I don’t have to cry foul. Very deserved for all of you. Hopefully we can keep this site going for years to come with dedicated folks like you at the helm.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:12 am When I voted (and this was the only category I voted in, since I was not around for the last year) I thought you already had this! I somehow missed the list of previous winners. I totes would have voted for you had I realized.

Congrats all winners !!
I'm glad you placed the votes that you did! [no spoilers] Thank you still though. :beer:

The LAA means a lot. As the site has grown and changed since I arrived in 2015 (and particularly since I joined the admin team), many past regulars have moved on entirely. I have sometimes had the tendency to blame myself for that. Though I have tried very hard to preserve the traditions that preceded me here, I have undoubtedly been associated with much of the cultural shifting we've experienced too -- some of which has probably driven folks away. I wish it weren't so. With that in mind though, it makes recognition like the LAA quite special, to know that the folks here do know that I am trying the best I can. I've had my hands in just about every cookie jar of site operation since MP started to phase himself into his next era, and I am certain I have goofed along the way. Thanks so much to the rest of the staff for the support, for the admins past and present for the same and for checking me on my mindsets, and to the pile of users still here playing games so often.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Master Radishes wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:07 am Woah. Wut. Cool. Thanks for the love, guys. :biggrin: And congrats to the other winners, especially my fellow Inceptioners.
Look at this guy, playing one game and taking home gold. :grin:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Master Radishes
Hitman

Post by Master Radishes »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:38 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:07 am Woah. Wut. Cool. Thanks for the love, guys. :biggrin: And congrats to the other winners, especially my fellow Inceptioners.
Look at this guy, playing one game and taking home gold. :grin:
I have to admit, I've considered just retiring now and going out on top.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

[mention]nutella[/mention] [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] [mention]Sloonei[/mention]

I am so proud of you all. <3
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

Last edited by 112 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

112 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:54 am
MR is a big time legend for those who don't know... one of the best in the game.
Loan Shark

Post by 112 »

novaselinenever
Hitman
Posts in topic: 3

Post by novaselinenever »

112 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:55 am.
Good point, I agree.

Return to “Previous Socky Threads”