Random~

Kick back and relax by discussing anything unrelated to mafia at The Syndicate's Speakeasy.

Moderator: Community Team

Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 103

Re: Random~

Post by Golden »

For whatever reason, Agents of SHIELD scratches my Lost itch. I'm not sure it would be that way for everyone, but especially the last couple of seasons have just been so phenomenal. I think perhaps it's two things:

1) Each season feels different to me. I had that with Lost too, where I can actually imagine different colours, most important characters etc for each season, they are like 6 books in a series. I get that with SHIELD too.
2) The cast feels like a family (as the Lost cast did) dealing with the same kind of pseudo-scientific 'how the hell' stuff that the Losties did.

There's also the fact that they often like to begin seasons or parts of seasons with completely out of context scenes with characters we don't know yet - which Lost was amazing at, starting with Desmond in the hatch in season 2.

More recently, Westworld scratches the same itch as well - that did very well at recreating Lost's 'what the hell is going on' vibe.

It makes me realise that for the most part I judge everything scripted I watch against Lost.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 132

Post by G-Man »

Toys R Us might close its doors soon. Another childhood staple at risk of disappearing before my kids are old enough to appreciate it. :sigh:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 53

Post by dunya »

G-Man wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:19 pm Toys R Us might close its doors soon. Another childhood staple at risk of disappearing before my kids are old enough to appreciate it. :sigh:
Online shopping has killed toy shops :( how sad. Toys R Us was me and my brother's favorite place, after the arcade.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 393

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:31 pm
G-Man wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:19 pm Toys R Us might close its doors soon. Another childhood staple at risk of disappearing before my kids are old enough to appreciate it. :sigh:
Online shopping has killed toy shops :( how sad. Toys R Us was me and my brother's favorite place, after the arcade.
Toys R Us' markups killed Toys R Us.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 185

Post by S~V~S »

Small life victories; being off work the day after Daylight Savings Time goes into effect.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

nice new avatar, [mention]MovingPictures07[/mention]!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 197
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 am Small life victories; being off work the day after Daylight Savings Time goes into effect.
Nice! The time change definitely messed me up this morning, lol.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

dunya wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:01 pm nice new avatar, MovingPictures07!
Oh thanks, dunya! :D

It's been 10 years actually since I started using various Henry Cow album covers as my avatar because I was really into their music at the time. Then people on ProgArchives starting call me the "Sockface" nickname, lol, so it sort of stuck. The last few years I've been getting a bit sick of them but managed to keep it interesting using variations for my mafia games (the Talking Heads-themed one, Futurama-themed one, etc.), but I think it's finally run its course. I'm not even nearly as big a fan of Henry Cow as I was then, and I really just want a change.

I haven't totally settled on this current one, but it may just be my favorite album of all-time right now, and the album cover itself looks pretty dang cool, so I'm digging it. :slick:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by Ricochet »

Can't wait for next year's awards The Holdens...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:18 pm Can't wait for next year's awards The Holdens...
We're naming awards after [mention]Marmot[/mention] now?! Cool. :ohyeah:

:haha:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I regret posting now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:24 pm I regret posting now.
When is that ever not true? :p
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:21 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:18 pm Can't wait for next year's awards The Holdens...
We're naming awards after @Marmot now?! Cool. :ohyeah:

:shifty:

Where does your new avatar come from?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:18 pm

This album.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 214
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:50 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:18 pm

This album.
Excellent! New music to check out.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

we missed u [mention]Marmot[/mention] :daisy:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

It's official- Toys R Us is filing for liquidation. Plans are in motion to possibly save some high-performing stores, but for how long?
My Banners:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Mommies and Daddies now is the time to buy toys.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:28 am Our school made the news.

Hooray!

:rolleyes:
Are you a lemming?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Hooray!

....what was wrong with her top?

wow. north carolina sounds like a strange place.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Yahoo News rocking that clickbait article title
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 174
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Hooray!

So let me see if I understand this. She went to school all day and was not asked to go home and change so I guess it was ok to come to school in that shirt. Then when it was time to go home she was pulled off the bus? Is that how it went? If so, that is screwed up. The shirt wasn't even that bad considering off the shoulder and cold shoulder attire is all the rage now. (Maybe it's not allowed at school which is fine but back to my first point.). Straighten me out Epi if this isn't how it went.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

What's wrong with her shirt? Off the shoulders? pull it up, or make her put a gym shirt over it (that's what they did to me in HS) if it is so bad (which it isn't)

When I first saw this, my first thought was that Dylan Roofs sister was arrested today for some violent threats or having a knike or something like that, but she is in SOUTH Carolina.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I didn't want to comment from a work computer, but I'm home now.

The comments section in the article are amusing to me. "I wonder if this would have happened to a white girl!" for example. The administrator who didn't let her ride home is black. Nothing was racially motivated.

By the way, the student in question is one of my students now. I am dying because, not only do I have three students I individually visit with in their homes after school, I was asked to take on a fourth class because of a teacher's medical leave. So she is now one of my students and I hope she comes to my funeral in May or June, whenever it is I give out.

At any rate, I detected nothing untoward about her dress, and I'm sure none of her other teachers did either. AND EVEN IF I DID, I wouldn't have bothered, and a lot of other teachers wouldn't either. Know how come? Because it's disruptive. It takes time out of my instruction to comment on a girl's outfit, call an administrator, send her to in-school-suspension (since that requires admin approval now), and document the incident in our online system. That shit takes time. You know who has time to bother with dress code violations? Administrators who have their own offices and don't have three or four classes a day to get through. I am not sacrificing the study of the American Romantics because of poor taste. Never mind the fact that I'm a male teacher, and there's a risk in someone of my sex commenting on an underage female's attire. That's the age we live in. If the dress code violation is egregious, that's different, and I'll deal with it by asking a female colleague on planning to address it, but a leg or shoulder is not going to stop my class. I've got too much to do and the administration already eats into our class time with fire / tornado / lockdown drills, assemblies, having us register students for next year's classes, etc.

I can guarantee you what happened was that when the school let out, so did her shoulders. That is a kind of shirt I see all the time and girls will often wear the shirt normally during the school day and when the bell rings, they figure the dress code doesn't apply and they slip the garment down.

What kills me was this happened on a Friday, and I can't understand why the administrator didn't just say, "Hey, listen. You're violating dress code by exposing your shoulders. Could you pull your top up the rest of the way? Thanks. Have a great weekend." How difficult was that? Is it any different from telling a sagging boy to pull up his pants?

Instead, he wouldn't let her ride home and this made national news. Way to go. :clap: People need to learn to pick their battles. :disappoint:
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 77

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:51 pm I didn't want to comment from a work computer, but I'm home now.

The comments section in the article are amusing to me. "I wonder if this would have happened to a white girl!" for example. The administrator who didn't let her ride home is black. Nothing was racially motivated.

By the way, the student in question is one of my students now. I am dying because, not only do I have three students I individually visit with in their homes after school, I was asked to take on a fourth class because of a teacher's medical leave. So she is now one of my students and I hope she comes to my funeral in May or June, whenever it is I give out.

At any rate, I detected nothing untoward about her dress, and I'm sure none of her other teachers did either. AND EVEN IF I DID, I wouldn't have bothered, and a lot of other teachers wouldn't either. Know how come? Because it's disruptive. It takes time out of my instruction to comment on a girl's outfit, call an administrator, send her to in-school-suspension (since that requires admin approval now), and document the incident in our online system. That shit takes time. You know who has time to bother with dress code violations? Administrators who have their own offices and don't have three or four classes a day to get through. I am not sacrificing the study of the American Romantics because of poor taste. Never mind the fact that I'm a male teacher, and there's a risk in someone of my sex commenting on an underage female's attire. That's the age we live in. If the dress code violation is egregious, that's different, and I'll deal with it by asking a female colleague on planning to address it, but a leg or shoulder is not going to stop my class. I've got too much to do and the administration already eats into our class time with fire / tornado / lockdown drills, assemblies, having us register students for next year's classes, etc.

I can guarantee you what happened was that when the school let out, so did her shoulders. That is a kind of shirt I see all the time and girls will often wear the shirt normally during the school day and when the bell rings, they figure the dress code doesn't apply and they slip the garment down.

What kills me was this happened on a Friday, and I can't understand why the administrator didn't just say, "Hey, listen. You're violating dress code by exposing your shoulders. Could you pull your top up the rest of the way? Thanks. Have a great weekend." How difficult was that? Is it any different from telling a sagging boy to pull up his pants?

Instead, he wouldn't let her ride home and this made national news. Way to go. :clap: People need to learn to pick their battles. :disappoint:
Enjoy that frivolous lawsuit I'm sure is coming
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:45 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:51 pm I didn't want to comment from a work computer, but I'm home now.

Enjoy that frivolous lawsuit I'm sure is coming
Nope.

It'll blow over. This wasn't the first time we made the news. :disappoint:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Snowmageddon #8,374 of this year tonight :P
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oh, be careful S~V~S and anyone else in the wake of that storm. My parents had the southern end of it down in Alabama.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It's become routine now. We defy an icy death daily.

Can't wait for spring to actually show though.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

8” of snow here and still coming down
My Banners:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Blame dunia.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Ricochet wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:03 pmBlame dunia.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Golden wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:14 am For whatever reason, Agents of SHIELD scratches my Lost itch. I'm not sure it would be that way for everyone, but especially the last couple of seasons have just been so phenomenal. I think perhaps it's two things:

1) Each season feels different to me. I had that with Lost too, where I can actually imagine different colours, most important characters etc for each season, they are like 6 books in a series. I get that with SHIELD too.
2) The cast feels like a family (as the Lost cast did) dealing with the same kind of pseudo-scientific 'how the hell' stuff that the Losties did.

There's also the fact that they often like to begin seasons or parts of seasons with completely out of context scenes with characters we don't know yet - which Lost was amazing at, starting with Desmond in the hatch in season 2.

More recently, Westworld scratches the same itch as well - that did very well at recreating Lost's 'what the hell is going on' vibe.

It makes me realise that for the most part I judge everything scripted I watch against Lost.
AoS got infamous because the first half of Season 1 was subpar, so it never got quite a following. But after that it turns into a pretty great show.

I've watched the first 3 seasons. Need to catch up.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 103

Post by Golden »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:44 pm
Golden wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:14 am For whatever reason, Agents of SHIELD scratches my Lost itch. I'm not sure it would be that way for everyone, but especially the last couple of seasons have just been so phenomenal. I think perhaps it's two things:

AoS got infamous because the first half of Season 1 was subpar, so it never got quite a following. But after that it turns into a pretty great show.

Yeah you do, because honestly, if you'd seen 4, you'd say the first 3 seasons were subpar :p

Seriously though, season 4 is one of the best seasons of anything ever in my opinion. Season 5 is also pretty damn good, although I think it isn't quite as universally considered to be as good as season 4 (I personally find it to be).
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:44 pm

DH did some really good video reviews of Agents of Shield (and other shows), you might want to ask him for the link. Or the link might be in the TV section.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:57 pm Snowmageddon #8,374 of this year tonight :P
G-Man wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:54 pm 8” of snow here and still coming down
It's been a letdown in my area so far. It's just been a light snowfall all day, with nothing really sticking to the ground. which is a relief, because we just got 6+" last week.
It's supposed to continue through the night though, so we'll see.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Our local News 12 just showed a snowplow skid into a snowbank. Yikes. We are at about 4" with a wintry mix making it that heavy slushy snow that freezes solid overnight. I got home a couple hours ago and just went out to move my car into the driveway behind the landlord after they got home, and there was an inch of ice under the snow on my windshield. Yuck.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Is Laura Dern working at my post office?!

#twinpico
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Next Friday is the Father-Daughter dance at her school. We just found out that it's luau themed. This raises a very important question:

Do I buy a styrofoam ring and make an S.S. Minnow life preserver or do I buy a volleyball and paint a face on it? :ponder:
My Banners:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You could also dress up as a LOST character, but I think the Wilson one will be better. Have little kids ever even heard of Gilligan? They prolly have heard of Tom Hanks and soccer balls, though.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I took the trash out just now and found a shingle in the yard. It must have torn off from the garage roof when we had high winds last week. At least one more flipped up on the garage. Possibly two or three flipped up on the main house. The roof is probably old enough to need replacing, so we’ll see what the insurance company says.

:sigh:
My Banners:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

^ sorry to hear that, G-Man. My roof needs replacing too, I fixed it up pretty well before winter but this winter was the roughest in maybe 50 years so I think this spring a new roof is going to be needed and insurance companies here don't cover that. :'(
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My five-year-old sits with me and I say to him, "What would you like me to teach you when you become a teenager?" (We had just had this conversation with his older two siblings).

He asks, "Are you a college teacher?"

"No."

"Then you can't help me."

:|
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I am beyond you, father.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:56 pm My five-year-old sits with me and I say to him, "What would you like me to teach you when you become a teenager?" (We had just had this conversation with his older two siblings).

He asks, "Are you a college teacher?"

"No."

"Then you can't help me."

:|

E is a hoot.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Email read receipts.

I have a long history with email read receipts, mostly negative. When asked to send one back to the person who sent me an email, I decline because, chances are, the sender also earmarked the email for a delivery receipt and should have gotten one.

One of my co-workers is now requesting a read receipt with every email she sends me. Not just for important tasks and questions, mind you. She is also requesting read receipts for one-sentence responses. My other co-worker has noticed this as well, so Ms. Read Receipt isn't just doing it to me.

What to do?
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:21 pm Email read receipts.

I have a long history with email read receipts, mostly negative. When asked to send one back to the person who sent me an email, I decline because, chances are, the sender also earmarked the email for a delivery receipt and should have gotten one.

One of my co-workers is now requesting a read receipt with every email she sends me. Not just for important tasks and questions, mind you. She is also requesting read receipts for one-sentence responses. My other co-worker has noticed this as well, so Ms. Read Receipt isn't just doing it to me.

What to do?
Hand her a sarcastic hand-written note indicating that you read her email each time you do so.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Return to “The Speakeasy”