2021 pre-Sockys nominations and good vibes

Come join us for fun events and site-wide votes, such as our annual Socky Awards, the much anticipated Mafia Job queue polls, and more!

Moderator: Community Team

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

2021 pre-Sockys nominations and good vibes

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Use this thread to submit nominations throughout the year 2021 for the eventual Socky Awards. This will make it easier for us all to remember everything that happened, it will be more personal, and we can celebrate each other all year. :biggrin:

Go ahead and stick quote nominations here too instead of sending them to the Sockys account. We (whoever's on the Socky team) will try to keep this first post relatively updated with everyone's nominations for stuff to make it all easier to find.

Best Role Use nominations:

Spoiler: show
staypositivefriend in Bread Mafia
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 3

Re: 2021 pre-Sockys nominations and good vibes

Post by Sockys2023 »

Made wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:35 am i am pretty sure i have the greatest avatar that has ever been made
well i have never been your avatar, so it seem you're sadly mistaken
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:35 pm
I'M GAY
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:03 am
EllieDelight wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:00 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:58 am
nutella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:53 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:48 am Nut is mafia too, sorry Mac, you were wrong
Lmfao ok right after you said I am wrong town. Glad you just decided to lolcat instead.

Btw Ellie also did the thing Michelle did of trying to prod at me and swiftly backing off realizing I'm far too widely townread to be a viable push.
perish scum
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:23 am Epi is the one who needs to go to horny jail but I'm afraid to bonk him coz what if he likes it?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:06 am
EllieDelight wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:00 am tutuu you're the only one awake so I'll pocket you town
this sentence does not make coherent sense and yet it is the most truthful sentence spoken in this entire thread

not ever in my life have i read a sentence that speaks directly to my heart on the level that EllieD's sentence spoke to me right now

tutuu. you are the only one awake. so i'll pocket you town

i just got flashbacks of my previous life in past reincarnations. i was this explorer, archaelogist. i was digging through the ruins of the burned library of alexandria. i have foudn so many books once seen as treasure that i simply threw away. waste. garbage. useless. as i wade through the garbage a resonating light appears.

a golden ankh materialized and shines brightly in the sunlight. the ankh, which remembles the christian chross. the ankh, used in egypt, from where moses escaped to deliver his people the promised land. all religions combined into one. one and only.

the words start flying across my face. my eyes chaoticall follow them for i cannot keep up. the hierogyphs morphing, shining, dazzling, changing. never lasting, never the same.

tutu. you, and only you. you are the one awake. so i'll pocket you town

i am ethereal. i am limitless. i am one with the aether, and zero with the entropy. i am zero and i am infinite.

thank you, ellie d
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Grogu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:34 pm
DkKoba wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:18 pm lmfao get out of here with ur terrible discred
Lol just realized you are white bread haha. Hi I’m Focaccia bread, nice to meet you.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tutuu wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:35 pm click click click

"dammit" - a tiny squeeky voice gasped

click click click

"friiiick!!!" - a teeny weeny baby yoda voice echoed

"i cant log on to marmot's account... i tried everything... wait .... unless...." - a light bulb lit up above grogu's head

m a r m o t h a s t h e b i g p e e p e e - grogu typed. "enter", he pressed.

"Login successful! You are now being redirected" - lit up on his screen, just as grogu's tiny cute eyes lit up to match.

"yesssss, all according to plan, ehehehe >:D" - the tiny mastermind rubbed his tiny paws.

navigating through Marmot's inbox and his 69 scum rand role PMs, grogu finally located the "outbox" folder.

his eyes widened at this discovery. "oooooh... so this is the mafia team for the bread game..."

excited at the prospect of catching them all and showing he's the best town player of all time, grogu's tiny eyes noticed something weird. an irregularity. was it a figment of his tiny cute imagination? a mysterious PM sent by a mysterious person named "juliets"

grogu hovered over the message. a shiver went down his tiny spine and tiny sweat drops started falling down his tiny neck. he could feel like he is doing something wrong. very wrong. if he clicked this, there was no turning back. but.... he couldnt stop here. not after everything that happened. not after what happened with NANOOK.... grogu had to move forward...

he clicked on the message. And in that brief moment, Grogu regret every moment he had lived in his life.
grogu remembered. he remembered everything. he remembered why was he locked in that cell, what happened to humanity, what happened to his friends. grogu knew. grogu knew that he was locked in his room, he remembered the apocalypse and the following purge and extinction. and that he was the last living person left in the universe.

nobody else was alive. it was just him. grogu

suddenly, grogu heard a knock on his door.

the end
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

SPF Bread jailkeeper for Best Role Use 2021
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:46 am SPF Bread jailkeeper for Best Role Use 2021
She saved nutella from a one-shot mafia vig kill night 1, she blocked tutuu's mafia kill of SPF night 2, and proceeded to block DkKoba's kill on night 3. These perfect actions turned a potential mafia stomp into a mafia concession.
Alison
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:46 am SPF Bread jailkeeper for Best Role Use 2021
yup
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Grogu
Drug Dealer

Post by Grogu »

Second
Image Image Image
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by tutuu »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:33 am role madness gothic.

you awaken from a deep slumber and discover that you have a notification on mafia the syndicate dot com. you open your inbox only to find a shimmering greenish blur hovering over where the pm should be, preventing you from clicking on it.
you rub your eyes and shake your phone, unsure if you are still dreaming. finally you are able to open the message. in nearly indecipherable text it reads:

CONGRATULATIONS. YOU ARE SURREALIGNMENT. YOU WIN THE GAME WHEN A̴̛̙̜̞͎̫̤͋̀̏̔͌̄̅́̅̈́̐͛̚L̵̜̝̪͙̬̰̎́́̽̈́L̷̢̡̺̩͙̞̣̜͐́̌͋͒͒̀̇͗̉̈́͘ ̴̡̨̻̻̲͎͎̌͗̇̈́͝͝͝T̸̥̹͓̞͕͍̞̪̳̹̀̂͠H̵̞̥͇̜͔́̽̔͒̈́͂̂̀͘͠Ŗ̴͉̣̹͈̱̀̀̈̕Ḗ̴̲̟̘̼̟͚͈̏̈͒̈̀͐̕Â̶̧̹͚̮̮̘͊̎̈̍͘͜͠͝T̶̡̢̢̛̬̤̤̤̫̞͇̖̫͗͌̐̄̊̆͘ͅS̴̮͚̦̎ͅ ̵̢̨͔̬̙̹̱͚̱̪̰̝͓̜͛̏̆͒̂̐̊̌̄̄̒̃̐͗̈T̸͔̗̠̥͔̦͚̻͔̒̑͐̐́̈͂̀͝Ȍ̵̖̌ ̷̡̺̲͖̦̝̻̅̔̕̕͝T̵̺̭̆͂͆̔̾̄̉͂͋̈͝͝͠͝ͅH̸̢̲̲̦͓͐̎̀̅͒̽̂̏͝E̵̘̟̞͎͙̣̟͎̰͆̎̀̔̀̽̕͘ͅ ̶̨̧̙̱͎̰͎̻̦͎̞̀͑Ȑ̴̡̺̰̱͉͎͊͋̉̾̆̌̎̚C̵̛͔̜̜͍̦̞̖̺̗̯̙̞͈͇̿̈́̈̈́̀͆͛̇̐H̸̺͖̰̠̠̯̝̭̮̹̰̃̃̔̎̃͌̉̿̕J̶̟̣̞͓̠̮̪̗̪̦̪̯̣̀̀͗̈̌̇̒͆͑͗̑͘̚͠F̸̧̨̲̥̩͕̞͎͙͚͓̩̂̏̑͌̏̌̀͂̒͆̂̈́̎ͅ ̴̨͓̠͚͙̝͓̳̬̙̻̬͔̗̑̈̐̈́̊͊Ȍ̶̰̲̦̖Ŗ̷̢̧̢̬̜̝̜͇̼̟͇̠͒̈͆̈́̂̏̄͛̈́͐J̵̢̰̤̣̠͍̫̦̦͕͈̼̘̳̤͛̒̊̅̇̔͋͘̚͝Ę̸̧̟͎̣̥͚̈́̿ ̵͚̪͈̖̲̙̥͔͈̬̥͗̅̆͛̓͒ͅX̷̧͖̱͔͎͂̓Ģ̸̱̺̘͍̫̺͔̩̻͆̔̃̉͛̂͐͑̃́͝ ̸̨̡̣͚͍̮̩̘̹͔̲̘̄̍̅̾̿̈́̈̑͒̌͘Ȓ̶̟̣̥̲͎̯̠̰͌́̄̕͘͜J̵̢̢̩̹͖͚̼͈̝̞̄͌̂̒̔̒̄͌̓̍̒̚͝͝ͅA̷̛̤͉͇͈̠̝͓̳͐̾͌̄̀̊̽̏̀͌V̷͈͇̜̰͓̺̙̺̥̥͊͝ ̴̲̪̙͍̱̊͋̈́́̈B̷̧̛̟̲͉̩̮̙͇̖̩͚̖̉̅͛̀͐̃̑̄͋̒͗̽̃͜͝X̶̦̺͇̫͆̑̄͌̓͐͗̃̄̐̾̆͊̕͝Ḱ̴̛̳͈̘͒͌̅K̷̡̢̖͚̟͖̠̫̩̼̝̫̰̒̽͗̒ͅ ̶̧̱̠͓̜̗̗̤̟̩͙̓̈́̄̔͗͋̀̅͂̇̈́̈͒͘̕H̴̠̺̉̌̇̉͊́̏̿͛̏͋̕ͅA̴̢̢̹̤̹͇̱͓̪͚̫̓̎̋͂̋̄̊̈́̚̕͠ͅͅV̵̢͕̻̦͈̻͙̫͓̀̀̋̉̀͝ͅͅĘ̸̛̩̠̜̤͓͉̻̿͐̀̾͛͜ ̸̡͕͚̞̜̤͎̠̣͔̻̣͇̮͔̉B̴̢̢̤̜̜̱̭͓͚̀̽͊̔̎͂̏̀͆͠͝E̴͚͉̻̻̦̳̦͒̆͛͊̅̂̆̚ͅȄ̸̤̲̦̙͐́̏̿͘N̷̫̮̫͉̣̳̈̑̄̑̑̽̒͑̓͐̾ ̴̡̳̣͓̭̦̗̻̻͇͠E̶̢̢̫͕̦̭̤̞̬͔̘͑̿́͐̒͗̓̽̀̒̉͋̉̂̾͜ͅL̶͖̼̲̻̫̩͍̭̈́̀̓̐͊̊́̒̀͘̕ͅÏ̸̛̛͕͙̘̖̩̽̄͐̀̈́͊͋̚M̴̦̟̝͉̱̭̼͚̙̰͑̈́͒̅̆͗͗͐͊̿̋͘͜Ȋ̵̧̧̺͔̟̬̦̠͍͖̯̱̺̏̾͊̈́̀̂̿̀͒̂̂N̶̲̽̆͝ͅĂ̸̡̱͕̟̞͉̫͙̦̖̗͖̭̯̒́̇̈̔͋̑̅̉̾̈͜͠͠T̴͉̤̩̝̪̦̰̪̣͐̉̎Ė̸̪̩̭̤̣͖̪͑̊̏̐̎͋͊̀͠͠Ḍ̶̥͆́̓͂̿́̍̎̚.̵̨͚̞͖͉͇̘̟̤͍̭̅̓

you tremble at the great terror and responsibility that lies before you. you cannot fully comprehend the magnitude of this monumental challenge, but somewhere deep within your gut you know that it is a darker and more dangerous trial than anything even the lauded Thundrous Marmot of the Marsh ever faced. you contemplate this in a heady state of delirium as you brush your teeth, and the adrenaline surges in. you can do this. you will transcend the limitations of ordinary alignments. you will overcome the petty scumreads of mere mortals. you will face your foes until the final phase like none other has done before. you are infinite.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

any post from anywhere on the site is fair game

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Guillotine
Racketeer
Aka: King of Bastard Games

Post by Guillotine »

Best Gambit as Town:

Made at Long Con's Spiderverse.

Counter claiming Michelle's doctor fake claim with a fake claim of his own and preventing one soup kill the following night.
Awards

Played
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We've actually never presented a "best gambit" award here. We used to do it on RYM.

Perhaps if there are a decent number of nominations for gambits placed here throughout the year one could be added. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:43 pm We've actually never presented a "best gambit" award here. We used to do it on RYM.

Perhaps if there are a decent number of nominations for gambits placed here throughout the year one could be added. :beer:

:p

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

well there you go :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

tutuu wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 3:23 pm ok then

i want jpic dead

then maybe nutella

does anyone know if nutella is capable of 22 posting as wolf?

ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

hihihih syn cutie *mwah*
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:43 pm We've actually never presented a "best gambit" award here. We used to do it on RYM.

I think those plays should be awarded but only those that benefited their faction (like Made‘s gambit in that game.

Those that throw the game for others, those shouldn't be nominated, as ballsy as they may be.
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 12:05 am My interaction with Guillo was pocketed town talking to a wolf who had her fooled.
Guillotine
Racketeer

Post by Guillotine »

Nominating for Best Job

Spider-verse Mafia
Awards

Played

Hosted

Quotes
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:27 pm
Made wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:19 pm Okay, we need a towncore.

Me, Hyena, Nutella, Tim. Michelle, Dizzy, Syn Falcon.

Thoughts???
Hurt
dw pal, you don't need to add Zuko to Team Avatar or Paprika to the cast of Blue's Clues on episode one :hugs:
--
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:37 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:35 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:33 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:33 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:32 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:05 pm tim is acting so wolfy on purpose and then refuses to utilize the reactions to his wolfy play for anything pro-town, it's kinda wild

love that for him

real good stuff
flash?
no the hosts told me i don't get a replenished gun :(

though yeah I don't think Tim should end up anywhere near end game because he will 100% fuck it up with a shit-eating grin on his face as though you should be proud of him for it
at least I feel bad when I fuck it up for town!!!!!
What have I fucked up for town? As has been widely noted there are three dead wolves.
thus far you haven't, because there are enough civilians with stronger voices to counteract your bullshit

two more phases and suddenly the loudest voice will be tim, noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
--

im sure theres a ton more excellent quotes from goc but heres a couple i had saved lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I've had this post bookmarked since Kyle made it, and now I can submit it
Kylemii wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:46 am hello boss? yes, good evening, yes i know it's midnight, i was just calling to let you know i won't be coming into work tomorrow..... yeah no, i'm not sick or anything i just made a lucky move based on another players deliberate misinformation in mafia and another lucky move based on shenanigans and it's removed some lead suspects from the pool... no i'm okay, it's not the real mafia. i just killed a wolf.... no not a real wolf it's uh.... what? a promotion? for me? to ceo? no. sorry. i refuse. that would cut into my time for playing forum games. see you on monday

ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I have many bookmarked in spec chat
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:08 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:04 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:17 pm i wuv u too trevor
I saw this and laughed and was about to reply when my wife walked in so I tabbed away juuuust to be safe.

<3

"So...who's that catgirl you've been talking to online?"
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nominating all of these too:
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:48 pm
me and hyena convincing michelle to kill us
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:49 pm
tim welcoming me to dead chat after i spent the whole game getting him killed and he flipped town
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:53 pm
dunia doing the order of operations every night
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:53 pm
dizzy trying to get to the finish line of this game
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:56 pm
kyle using his ability thief every night
Syn wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2021 6:56 pm
michelle anytime she sees "tutuu" and "scum" in the same post
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

im crying from laughing for the second time by looking at them LMFAO
c4e5g3d5
Drug Dealer

Post by c4e5g3d5 »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:52 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:50 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:47 pm
Justplayingitcool wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:45 pm Anybody have cliff notes on the last 30 pages or so?
I skipped like the first 20 and my understanding is that MR is bad, 112 is sketch, and there's a general unease about Hazelnut.

Michelle's post above also works.

Also Hyena has some gravity. Good luck!
Is it because Radishes shitposts a lot? That's just how he normally is from the few games I have played with him
You see... I shitpost.

Radish well... Radish's posts feel like a wet napkin that someone put on your exposed thigh and left there.
Progression cases are bad.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

we did a good job keeping stock of funny posts
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:01 am we did a good job keeping stock of funny posts
there hasn't been a single joke all year

ImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Post by Master Radishes »

Syn wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:37 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:01 am we did a good job keeping stock of funny posts
there hasn't been a single joke all year
ur a joke

ooh burn
Master Radishes
Hitman

Post by Master Radishes »

I remember laughing at this sequence from Fargo Mafia:

KZA wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:49 am I will eat an entire sandwich if BK is town
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am
KZA wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:49 am I will eat an entire sandwich if BK is town
i can’t tell if this is a real read
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:53 am when i find myself in times of trouble,
mother hally comes to me
speaking words of wisdom
Hally wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:51 am eating an entire sandwich is not that hard
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Oh yes that exchange was very funny. I also remember laughing at it
Gro-oo-ovy
KZA
Loan Shark
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: KZA

Post by KZA »

one of my better reads
KZA
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Never question the sandwich read

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

probably not in the spirit of the socky's but fuck it
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:58 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:57 pm Cool I'm surrounded by a bunch of assholes
can you imagine if you were though, like no bodies attached to them, just floating assholes surrounding you of different varieties
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:58 pm and they keep just bumping in to you, but there are too many you can't keep them at bay, the onslaught of assholes gently bumping into you is too great, you are overwhelmed and consumed by the asshole legion
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

When will we get the lists of games for each category?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
TonyStarkPrime
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i need to start saving a list of the funny posts I make so I can shill for myself during sockys
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:11 am probably not in the spirit of the socky's but fuck it
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:58 pm
Marmot wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:57 pm Cool I'm surrounded by a bunch of assholes
can you imagine if you were though, like no bodies attached to them, just floating assholes surrounding you of different varieties
MacDougall wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 11:58 pm and they keep just bumping in to you, but there are too many you can't keep them at bay, the onslaught of assholes gently bumping into you is too great, you are overwhelmed and consumed by the asshole legion

Fuck the thousands of disembodied assholes? :eek:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Events”