2021 Socky Awards

Come join us for fun events and site-wide votes, such as our annual Socky Awards, the much anticipated Mafia Job queue polls, and more!

Moderator: Community Team

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 4

Re: 2021 Socky Awards

Post by G-Man »

Before folks get too far into this and lock in their votes, I always like to advocate for some folks who deserve a look when casting your Lifetime Achievement Award votes. After a lot of thought, here are my own sort of categories for LAA consideration:

FIRST BALLOT POTENTIAL
Speedchuck- This plays into a once-running gag of 'it feels like Speedchuck has been here forever.' It feels weird that he is only now eligible for this award. He may have eased off the gas in recent years, but he was on fire the moment he stepped into his first game here. He's got excellent win rates overall, by faction, and across a spectrum of game styles. He was always a joy to play with and he hosted several excellent and creative games. He was also elevated to a few site-level roles over the years. His résumé is about as complete as it gets.

TonyStarkPrime- Another member who has excellent stats and continues to just plug away at playing games his own way. Charming, witty, funny, and several other superlatives that can be used to express how TSP is someone you don't come out of a game thinking ill of. He's also a lovely presence on the Discord chat, especially in Walrus events. It should not take long for him to join this elite group.

WHY AREN'T THEY IN YET?
Dom- Always a force to be reckoned with, plus he's got stats that just can't be denied. He seems to pop in every once in a while, so he's perhaps not as visible as he once was, but Dom has serious Old Guard equity predating The Syndicate. I believe he has held several site-level roles over the years, including MODing, which is vital to a healthy playing experience. Do overlook Dom much longer. He's more than earned his ticket.

Dragon D. Luffy- Fierce in combat, ridiculously organized and creative as a host, and elevated to site-level roles, DDL is one of those no-brainers that seems to have suffered two straight years of stiff competition. Only three people have hosted more games than DDL on The Syndicate and all three of them have received LAA status. There's so much to his credit that I don't see how this can't (finally) be his year to get recognized.

DrWilgy- Few can claim to have played as many games on The Syndicate as him (100+!). Few can claim the kind of elite stats that his record boasts. His quirky independent streak and his sense of humor make him a breath of fresh air that you didn't realize you needed until you've taken it in. It's DrWilgy's world and we're all better for living in it.

Dyslexicon- How many players can confuse you, stab you in the back, and totally fleece you in a game while also being so darn endearing? Dyslexicon is another member who ran into a brutal first year of eligibility last year. Boasting one of the highest win rates in all The Syndicate, it shouldn't take much longer for Dyslexicon to be looking fabulous accepting this award.

Jackofhearts2005- Not only does he 'never get lynched,' but he also almost never loses as a baddie. Jack had some of the highest first-ballot equity we've seen last year, but alas- 2020 was a brutal freakin' year for the LAA. He doesn't have to shut up when he can put up the way he does in games. He is a shoe-in for the LAA, and he really shouldn't have to wait another year.

Kylemii- Another player who has been around the block enough times to put up great stats across several metrics. I could have sworn that he hosted a game, but the Hall of Fame section says otherwise. That's a moot point, however, as Kylemii served as The Syndicate's 2021 representative to the Mafia Championships. Anyone who earns the trust and support of the community to serve in that role is clearly someone cut from a special cloth. This is his fourth year of eligibility- what more do you need from him?

Sprityo- Originality and humor are the hallmarks of Sprityo's tenure. Phenon, anyone? That was brilliant stuff! Also brilliant are his playing stats. How much brighter does his star have to shine in order to get some LAA recognition?

WHY NOT NOW?
Fingersplints, Marmot, and Quin all burned hot at one point, but then spent some time away. Now they're all back and just as beloved as they were before! All three of them currently hold site-level roles, which means they had enough respect and admiration from this community built up that they could be immediately trusted in these roles upon their return. Each one has a unique story that deserves to be enshrined with the LAA. Why not now for any one (or more) of these icons of the community?

Scotty- He hosted one of the most successful non-mafia games ever run on this site. He's also been seen hanging around again. Who doesn't love Scotty? Who isn't jealous of Scotty's stats?

IT'S NOT LIKELY AT THIS TIME BUT I'M STILL GOING TO STUMP FOR THEM BECAUSE I'M OLD, DAGNABBIT
Black Rock- She's been part of the creative force behind some of this community's (and its predecessors') most exciting, innovative, and unique games. She doesn't play these days, but her influence has left its mark.

Glorfindel- I really, really liked Glorfindel.

Golden- An absolute legend of old, both here at The Syndicate and in the land of long-forgotten mafia sites of yore. His playing stats are elite. He hosted Battlestar Galactica, one of the highest achievements in fusing flavor and gameplay of all time. He also served as The Syndicate's second-ever representative to the Mafia Championships. If he can't get in on all this alone, then he should automatically receive LAA status the year in which he finally returns.

Ricochet- He may not have liked me very much by the end of his time here, but I always admired his brilliant perfectionism. Ricochet was, without a doubt, a true artist when crafting a game. I'd like to think that his level of craftsmanship would get recognized at some point.

FOR THE LULZ
Ika and Silverwolf. If you recognize the names, you probably know how epic their tale was.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
BoKnows
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by BoKnows »

best new comer is Falcon45
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 6

Post by dunya »

BoKnows wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:06 pm best new comer is Falcon45
not eligible! he's basically an oldie and soon to be awarded a lifetime achievement award.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

G-Man wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:36 am
Ricochet- He may not have liked me very much by the end of his time here, but I always admired his brilliant perfectionism. Ricochet was, without a doubt, a true artist when crafting a game. I'd like to think that his level of craftsmanship would get recognized at some point
touche - he was truly brilliant. He was indeed an artist and not just as a host. Remember his posts in Vocaroo Mafia? I noticed his name when I was looking through and honestly thought about voting for him for the very reasons you mention but he had a fatal flaw. I really miss him a lot, flaw and all.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

one disadvantage of the newcomer award is that there's no difference between someone who joined in january and could play in 11 months of games and someone who joined in the latter half and only had a couple months of play before voting and then becoming ineligible

I'm not sure what a productive solution to that would be, though
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Sockys2023
The Mark
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Sockys2023 »

Socky votes are basic sustenance for me. I need them to survive. Please feed me.
Scotty
Jeff
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

G-Man wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:36 am FOR THE LULZ
Ika and Silverwolf. If you recognize the names, you probably know how epic their tale was.
:eek:

GrandpaSimpsonEnterExit.gif
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

Syn wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:14 pm one disadvantage of the newcomer award is that there's no difference between someone who joined in january and could play in 11 months of games and someone who joined in the latter half and only had a couple months of play before voting and then becoming ineligible

I mean, just have a minimum number of games and maximum number of years of eligibility if that number isn't reached. I'm sure there are other solutions that can be drawn from professional sports.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
NotAnAxehole
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: HE

Post by NotAnAxehole »

We just need to find a way to award the lifetime achievement award before a player becomes eligible for the newcomer award.
Russian Machine Never Breaks 769 #3
2022 Stats
| Overall 4-6 40% | Town 4-6 40% | Mafia 0-0 - |

ImageImageImageImage

2021 Stats
| Overall 6-5 55% | Town 4-5 44% | Mafia 2-0 100% |
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:58 pm
G-Man wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:36 am FOR THE LULZ
:eek:

GrandpaSimpsonEnterExit.gif
I remember =p
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Syn wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:14 pm one disadvantage of the newcomer award is that there's no difference between someone who joined in january and could play in 11 months of games and someone who joined in the latter half and only had a couple months of play before voting and then becoming ineligible

In the past, we've allowed some wiggle room, much like how in pro sports, you're considered a rookie in your second season if you only played in like a few games at the end of the season in your first season (I'm looking specifically at MLB here).

But I agree, there are a few names who could fit into that category this year because they just played too few games to even be considered the previous year.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

NotAnAxehole wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:39 am We just need to find a way to award the lifetime achievement award before a player becomes eligible for the newcomer award.

LOL

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Marmot wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 12:48 pm

In the past, we've allowed some wiggle room, much like how in pro sports, you're considered a rookie in your second season if you only played in like a few games at the end of the season in your first season (I'm looking specifically at MLB here).

But I agree, there are a few names who could fit into that category this year because they just played too few games to even be considered the previous year.
really? am I still eligible? my first game here was mid-October and it was an anon game, then a game where I was N1'd, a game where I was D1'd through host error, and then a late-game win at the very end of December.

(not a serious request, but for sake of hypothetical)

I guess the better question is who is still eligible that joined in 2020? everyone after October? November?

ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Syn wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:36 pm

really? am I still eligible? my first game here was mid-October and it was an anon game, then a game where I was N1'd, a game where I was D1'd through host error, and then a late-game win at the very end of December.

(not a serious request, but for sake of hypothetical)

I guess the better question is who is still eligible that joined in 2020? everyone after October? November?

I feel it makes sense for you to be eligible.

Similarly, Esooa played two games in 2021 after joining in November, one that ended in a draw, and one that ended in her getting elim'd Day 1, so her 2020 impact was both short and not impactful.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

If 3 games is enough for champs then it's enough to lose your rookie eligibility
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:52 pm If 3 games is enough for champs then it's enough to lose your rookie eligibility
isn't the requirement for GoC just one game, so long as you won it?

ImageImageImageImage
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Syn wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:56 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:52 pm If 3 games is enough for champs then it's enough to lose your rookie eligibility
isn't the requirement for GoC just one game, so long as you won it?
I meant mu
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

This could make sense to just base it on the number of games you've completed with an eventual cutoff. Something like:
1. if you finish at least 3 games in your first year, you'll be eligible.

2. If 1. doesn't happen and finish at least 3 games before the end of the next year, you'll be eligible your second year.

3. If neither 1. nor 2. happens, then you just are never eligible.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

*crawls gasping through the desert, driven only by the faint view of a socky votes oasis on the horizon*
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

I'd say realistically it'd probably be easiest to consider newcomers as either a 6 to 18 month period.
Those with less than half a year of playtime probably wont have a whole lot of games. I know I only like to be in 1 maybe 2 games at a time (if one game feels it might end soon) and games can both take a while to start and finish.
I've had 3 games in the 2 and a half months I've been here I know. So it would make sense if people who joined near the end of the year might be considered again for the next voting.
Could also run a vote every 6 months as a compromise and have just a blanket newcomers for the first 2 votes since their join unless it was really close to the vote time. Kind of like a midyear vote and full year vote, though the volume of games doesn't really support that.
Another solution might be to just disallow newcomer votes for those with fewer than 3 or 6 months and add them to the next years vote instead, but at that point there really isn't harm in just adding them to both.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

The only real issue I find with basing it of number of games is different people are comfortable at different frequencies of games played.
I know some people try to join even game that comes up and others might only play 1 every month or 2.
I'd say people also tend to join new games if they die early and not if they liver a while so the length of time you are alive is generally a pretty big influence on how often you play.
ImageImage
LinearPoint
Money Launderer

Post by LinearPoint »

In short Newcomer is a weird thing to quantify objectively.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 44
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Voting is extended to 25 January, and we will reveal things on 29 January live via Zoom. That’s a Saturday.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

With only days left to vote, I have a request: Don’t vote for me for Lifetime Achievement Award.

1) There are at least a dozen people more worthy of the honor this year than me. Honor some of them first.

2) Last year sucked for me. If I am ever going to receive the honor, I want to at least receive it after a year I am proud of. Don’t cheapen the award for my sake.

3) I can’t even attend the Socky Awards this year. I just realized over the weekend that we’ve had company scheduled for awards weekend since mid-December. If I am ever to receive the honor, I would like to be present for it.

Hopefully most of you have already voted by now and your LAA votes went to folks not named G-Man. If for some reason you did vote for me, please change your vote.

Thank you.
My Banners:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

love you, G, and very happy you are part of our community!! @G-Man
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

dunya wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:08 pm love you, G, and very happy you are part of our community!! @G-Man
Thanks. I can see how my post might be confused for a mopey self-scorning kind of drivel, but it’s nothing more than a public service announcement. Points 1 and 2 are objective truth. Point 3 is just a bummer of a coincidence. This might be the first Sockys I miss since joining.
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

It's just a bummer that we're only limited to three nominees/recipients.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Get your votes in, dawgs. Just a few hours left until it closes.

ImageImageImageImage
Sockys2023
The Mark

Post by Sockys2023 »

Voting is closed!

Thanks everyone.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We will reveal the awards live via Zoom at 5pm EDT on Saturday the 29th. We’ll also reveal on Discord and inthis thread. Be ready to join us! Nobody has to have cameras or microphones activated, but everyone is free to do both.

Gonna be a hoot. :biggrin:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hype post.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

hyper post

about 2 hours till SHOW TIME
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

We'll be presenting awards live via Zoom. Access via the link below. This will be recorded so others can view later on their own time. I will warn everyone before pressing the record button, so you'll have an opportunity to turn off your camera first if you so desire.

NOTE: When you join, ensure your name is set to whatever you are willing to reveal. If you don't want people seeing your real name, then ensure your Zoom is not set with that name before you join the room!

ZOOM LINK HERE

Room will open at 5pm EDT. Join us on Discord too! The channel is open to all members.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Job

Nominees

1984 Mafia
Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia
Elder Scrolls Mafia
Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game
Fargo Mafia
Game of Champions 2020
Spider-verse Mafia

Finalists

Spider-verse Mafia

Winner

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Heist or Hustle

Nominees

AIM Mafia
Batman the Animated Series
Bee Mafia
Beelzebub the Benign
Bike
Bluey: The Werewolf Game
Bread Mafia
Buckets: War of the GOATs
Fleabag Mafia

Finalists

AIM Mafia
Beelzebub the Benign
Bluey: The Werewolf Game

Winner

AIM Mafia

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Racket

Nominees

Bonk Mafia
Double Elimination Mafia
Everyone's JOATed: Guillo's Roles
Magic the Gathering Mafia
Modern Family Hydra Mafia
Nanook Is a Bastard
Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo
PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology
The Fall of Númenor

Finalists

The Fall of Númenor

Winner

TIE

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Theme

Nominees

ɒiʇɒM
AIM Mafia
Batman: The Animated Series
Bird Mafia
Bread Mafia
Double Elimination Mafia
Fargo Mafia
Food Wars Mafia
Nanook Is a Bastard
Spider-verse Mafia
Team Fortress 2 Mafia
The Elder Scrolls Mafia

Finalists

Nanook Is a Bastard
Spider-verse Mafia

Winner

Spider-verse Mafia

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Game Design

Nominees

Double Elimination Mafia
Elder Scrolls Mafia
Fargo Mafia
Spider-verse Mafia
Team Fortress 2 Mafia
The Fall of Númenor

Finalists

Double Elimination Mafia
Spider-verse Mafia

Winner

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Civilian Team Performance

Nominees

Bike
Bonk Mafia
Bread Mafia
Buckets: War of the GOATs
Double Elimination Mafia
Simple Arsonist
Team Fortress 2 Mafia
The Fall of Númenor

Finalists

Winner

@anne @alexa @DrWilgy @Dyslexicon @falcon45ca @iaafr @Lime Coke @Marmot @NotAnAxehole @nutella @staypositivefriend @leetic @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Master Radishes

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Mafia Team Performance

Nominees

basic mafia
Bee Mafia
Coffia
Fargo Mafia
Fleabag Mafia
Smilies Mafia
Spider-verse Mafia
The Witcher Mafia

Finalists

Bee Mafia
Spider-verse Mafia
The Witcher Mafia

Winner

Spider-verse Mafia

@Grogu @Guillotine @BoKnows @Michelle @MacDougall @112

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Host Overall

Nominees

@dunya
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Long Con
@Marmot and @Dyslexicon
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@Sloonei
@Syn
@Urist

Finalists

JaggedJimmyJay
Nanook
Sloonei
Syn

Winner

Nanook

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Host - Job

Nominees

@Dragon D. Luffy
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Long Con
@Marmot and @Dyslexicon
@MartinGG99
@novaselinenever
@Sloonei
@Syn

Finalists

JaggedJimmyJay
Long Con
novaselinenever
Sloonei

Winner

JaggedJimmyJay

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Host - Heist

Nominees

@dunya
@JaggedJimmyJay
@MacDougall
@Made
@Sloonei
@Syn
@Urist

Finalists

dunya
Made
Nanook
Syn

Winner

Nanook

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Host - Racket

Nominees

@dunya
@G-Man
@JaggedJimmyJay
@Syn
@TonyStarkPrime
@tutuu
@Urist

Finalists

JaggedJimmyJay
Nanook
TonyStarkPrime
tutuu

Winner

TIE

Nanook
TonyStarkPrime
tutuu

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Civilian Overall

Nominees

@Alison
@dunya
@Dyslexicon
@Esooa
@falcon45ca
@Lime Coke
@MacDougall
@Marmot
@Seanzie

Finalists

falcon45ca
MacDougall
Marmot
Seanzie

Winner

MacDougall

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Mafioso Overall

Nominees

@Alison
@DrWilgy
@Dyslexicon
@Enrique
@Jackofhearts2005
@MacDougall
@TonyStarkPrime

Finalists

Jackofhearts2005
TonyStarkPrime

Winner

Jackofhearts205

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Civilian - Single Game

Nominees

@alexa (Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo)
@Alison (Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia)
@DrWilgy (unspecified)
@dunya (Bonk Mafia)
@Dyslexicon (PSY 2310 - Cognitive Psychology)
@Enrique (Mafia)
@Gavial (Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia)
@Guillotine (Team Fortress 2 Mafia)
@Herm (Bird Mafia)
@JaggedJimmyJay (Cindy Kate & Percy Date Night Mafia; Bonk Mafia)
@MacDougall (unspecified)
@Marmot (Philosophy Mafia 2: Electric Boogaloo)
@Scotty (Everyone's JOATED: Guillo's Roles
@staypositivefriend (Bread Mafia)

Finalists

JaggedJimmyJay
Marmot

Winner

JaggedJimmyJay

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Mafioso - Single Game

Nominees

@alexa (unspecified)
@BoKnows (unspecified)
@Dyslexicon (Fleabag Mafia)
@hollowkatt (Bluey: The Werewolf Game)
@Jackofhearts2005 (Smilies Mafia)
@MacDougall (Spider-verse Mafia)
@Strawhenge (Fargo Mafia)
@TonyStarkPrime (Fallout 2: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game)
@Urist (Nanook Is a Bastard)

Finalists

Dyslexicon
MacDougall
TonyStarkPrime

Winner

TonyStarkPrime

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Independent

Nominees

@Actvscenei
@alexa
@Alison
@DrWilgy
@dunya
@Timsup2nothin

Finalists

alexa
Alison

Winner

Alison

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Best Newcomer

Nominees

@alexa
@c4e5d3g5
@DaughterOfOmega
@Dolby
@EnderWiggin
@Gavial
@Gira
@Grogu
@Guillotine
@ilario
@Lime Coke
@LinearPoint
@Luckbox Inc
@NotAnAxehole
@Seanzie

Finalists

alexa
EnderWiggin
Grogu
NotAnAxehole
Seanzie

Winners

EnderWiggin
Seanzie

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Events”