Who put Boquise on ice?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 17, 2022 9:00 pm

Creature
No votes
fingersplints
15%
RondoDimBuckle
8%
Final 3 (dead, host, mod, non-player option)
77%

Total votes: 13
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 432

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 6]

Post by Creature »

Guess I couldn't have prevented this
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Is it over?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I feel like a gravedigger now
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 33

Post by G-Man »

CASE FILE: The Halvøsen Ridge Incident- The Final Hours

Contemporary Notes: As late stage hypothermia began to set in, time must have seemed to slow down for the remaining members of the Halvøsen party. Bohler was ascending while Austad and Egner huddled together waiting for deliverance.

Based on Mauseth’s autopsy, her death preceded the dawn by about 60-90 minutes. Perhaps the remaining three were hopeful that the rising sun would bring rejuvenating warmth. Given the amount of sunlight hours in northern Norway in April, they could have anticipated temperatures reaching the mid- to upper-40s (Fahrenheit). That would have certainly been a welcome change given the party was subjected to sub-freezing temperatures through most of their ordeal.

The bad news, however, even upper-40s wouldn't have been enough to reverse their hypothermia swiftly enough for them to regain enough strength to descend the rest of the mountain the next day (not to mention the more than 20 miles of hiking remaining for their planned trek). The party had fled down the western side of the ridge, prolonging their time in shadow as well. Also, at their elevation and location on the mountain, they were still exposed to swirling wind currents, further threatening their ability to survive.

The increasing light would make the horrors of the night all the clearer for Austad and Egner to see, but it may also have allowed Bohler to see a direct path back up to the tents. It was a high-stakes waiting game to be sure, with the odds stacked against them.
Alison is dead. She was an ‘unknown force’ and a member of the mafia.

It is now Night 6.
Spoiler: show
@Alison
@Boquise
@Creature
@fingersplints
@RondoDimBuckle

We’ll try to get Day 7 started around 9:00 p.m. tomorrow to get us back in line with prior end-of-phase times.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [NIGHT 6]

Post by G-Man »

CASE FILE: The Halvøsen Ridge Incident- The Final Hours (ctd)

From the Original Investigation File (translated): Didrik Bohler’s body was located less than halfway up the ridge from the emergency encampment. Likely starting his ascent too long after initial exposure to the elements, he was found like Halvøsen- prone and heading uphill.

Contemporary Notes: The human body can only take so much. Didrik Bohler emerged from Tent 2 at the start of the incident with a medium-weight coat on. By the time he began his ascent, he had sacrificed that coat in a futile attempt to extend Astrid Mauseth’s life. By this point, all remaining members of the Halvøsen party had been in the freezing cold for several hours.

Altruistic as it may have been, giving up his coat cost him his life. This is evident from how much shorter his ascent was compared to either Halvøsen or Kleppel. Some have speculated that he may have been able to reach the intact tent and survived the ordeal had he kept his coat to himself for the duration of the night. Given the somewhat loose timeline of events, it’s hard to say with any confidence if he could have survived. Making it back to the tent seems plausible, but recovering from at least mid-stage hypothermia on his own is questionable.

Some speculate that Bohler left to die alone- that he had seen enough death during that night and refused to watch his two remaining companions die before his eyes as well. We may never know the psychology of Didrik Bohler, but heading up the face of Jiehkkevárri at the very least suggests that he had survival in mind, rather than surrender.

Boquise is dead. He was a member of the Halvøsen hiking party and a civilian.

It is now Day 7.

@Boquise
@Creature
@fingersplints
@RondoDimBuckle

My Banners:
Creature
Made Man

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 7]

Post by Creature »

Why tf did I survive?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

@Boquise gg lol
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

@fingersplints
@RondoDimBuckle

If I was wolf with Alison I could have easily voted Boquise to tie his wagon to Alisob which would result in a nolynch and a wolf win. Therefore I should be locked town here.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Looks like this day will last 2 days regardless of what I do so you both have plenty of time to towncase yourselves and wolfcase each other. I will try to not confbias until it is close to deadline.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

@G-Man What happens if mafia doesn't submit a kill?
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 680
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:05 pm @fingersplints
@RondoDimBuckle

If I was wolf with Alison I could have easily voted Boquise to tie his wagon to Alisob which would result in a nolynch and a wolf win. Therefore I should be locked town here.
I don't disagree but I could have not unvoted with lucy so I should be lock town
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Also sorry for not being around yesterday to catch up. Work was slamming me so completely forgot about the game
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I was so wrong on boq my world is spinning. Id apologise but I really felt like he wanted to prepare to chop me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I hate that our time zones are disconnected
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:08 pm @G-Man What happens if mafia doesn't submit a kill?
Then there is no death.
My Banners:
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:13 pm
@RondoDimBuckle

I don't disagree but I could have not unvoted with lucy so I should be lock town
That doesn't make you locked town as you didn't have the opportunity to finish the game by tying two wagons in LyLo.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

You and finger should crossvote each other. I plan to vote closer to EOD.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:51 pm You and finger should crossvote each other. I plan to vote closer to EOD.
I guess that makes sense. I hate it from a personal level that you are clearing yourself but I can't fault the logic. Either you could have already won and you're going for style points which is just hilarious to me or you're town so either way I am down [VOTE: finger ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I am a bit busy today and have to travel a bunch so this is all from phone which sucks. So I should be able to case tomorrow.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 198

Post by fingersplints »

@RondoDimBuckle

If I was a wolf I could have set my alarm to EOD to make sure I was awake and done the same thing you described here.

I voted Alison yesterday. She has been making cases on me and actively trying to get me out for days. I think it should be clear that I am not mafia just on the basis that it makes no sense for me to be teammates with Alison, but also the kills make no sense coming from me, specifically people like Marmot I never would have killed as they were my strongest defender
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Creature wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:07 pm Looks like this day will last 2 days regardless of what I do so you both have plenty of time to towncase yourselves and wolfcase each other. I will try to not confbias until it is close to deadline.
There is 0% chance of me going through all of Rondo’s posts to make a case.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:12 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:45 am
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:13 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:06 am
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:12 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:21 amGood morning
Your thoughts on the game?

I was pretty disheartened by Nate's flip.

I don't know if I should be reconsidering my read on Jay's spew, because I thought it looked pretty bad for Nate and I was wrong.
I think I have either miscleared Rondo or that the team is Creature/fingers. The scum reads on Nate yesterday felt kinda impossible to debate against because everyone had decided he was scum tbh
I think I feel good about Rondo still.

We would in this position a day ago, with Nate still on the table as a misexe, if he had not unvoted.

Creature was a lesser clear, in that he placed his vote on Jay at a time where doing so wouldn't prevent Jay from forcing a tie. I liked him yesterday because of Jay spew, but that spew also looked bad for Nate. So I dunno if I should trust it.

I don't think Creature + you is a team.
I know I'm town, and Rondo is my clear. So I guess if Creature is mafia he's probably with finger, yeah.

If finger is mafia she can be with you or Creature.

If you're mafia, for the same reason that Creature is only mafia with finger, then I'd expect you're mafia with finger too.

So maybe we should just exe finger since she's the most likely mafia in every world. But I am not sure of anything right now and will be re-evaluating my read on everyone. I want to check her interactions with Jay.
Noted, I need to review the votals.

What I am noticing here is that you, like JJJ, are pairing me with Fingers. Why do I make sense with Fingers?
You don't make sense with anyone else.

I know I'm town, I'm pretty sure Rondo is town. That leaves Creature, and Finger as the two people you could be paired with. Except you attacked Creature yesterday while Nate was on the chopping block, and I don't see why you'd bus like that when you have an easy misexe. Your frustration at him for not cooperating also feels unpaired.

Therefore if you are mafia the partner you are most likely to have is finger.
I’ve been going through Alison’s posts and there is a lot of this push that it is me and Boq, while townclearing Rondo
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:13 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:06 am
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:12 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:21 amGood morning
Your thoughts on the game?

I was pretty disheartened by Nate's flip.

I don't know if I should be reconsidering my read on Jay's spew, because I thought it looked pretty bad for Nate and I was wrong.
I think I have either miscleared Rondo or that the team is Creature/fingers. The scum reads on Nate yesterday felt kinda impossible to debate against because everyone had decided he was scum tbh
I think I feel good about Rondo still.

We would in this position a day ago, with Nate still on the table as a misexe, if he had not unvoted.

Creature was a lesser clear, in that he placed his vote on Jay at a time where doing so wouldn't prevent Jay from forcing a tie. I liked him yesterday because of Jay spew, but that spew also looked bad for Nate. So I dunno if I should trust it.

I don't think Creature + you is a team.
I know I'm town, and Rondo is my clear. So I guess if Creature is mafia he's probably with finger, yeah.

If finger is mafia she can be with you or Creature.

If you're mafia, for the same reason that Creature is only mafia with finger, then I'd expect you're mafia with finger too.

So maybe we should just exe finger since she's the most likely mafia in every world. But I am not sure of anything right now and will be re-evaluating my read on everyone. I want to check her interactions with Jay.
More of the same: rondo is clear, I am “most likely”
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 5]

Post by fingersplints »

Alison wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:23 pm
NateTheLesser wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:20 pm Looks good for Creature and Fingersplints since Marmot was shielding them.
I agree finger is less likely to make the Marmot kill when she could have killed lucy/Rondo or myself.

Tell me about your decision to try to wagon me at EOD at a moment where it seemed like Jay was going to go over.
Here Alison agrees with Nate I wouldn’t make that kill. She couldn’t even argue against this in her ongoing suspicion of me. She knew it doesn’t make sense

Also worth considering, why Rondo hasn’t been NK since he has been widely town read this game
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 4]

Post by fingersplints »

Alison wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:33 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:30 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:17 am
Marmot wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:13 am Usually when you imply something, you don't say it, you just imply it.
I meant "what made you think I meant to imply your approach was bullshit".

I don't care about his approach. I don't think it's "bullshit", and as Rondo himself suggests, I've been known to use it myself. I'm more interested in understanding why he chose now to use it, and what made him decide to start doing detailed legacy analyses all of a sudden when he has been posting off the cuff for the rest of the game.

What do you think of his explanation?

Also what do you think of the hostility he showed toward you in that response?
His explanation was acceptable, if he was going for an overlap approach. I don't know why he couldn't have done it slightly earlier (eg. he could have overlapped Mac and Seanzie's reads yesterday), but he seemd a little busy D3 so I guess it makes sense.

I don't know what to make of the hostility. Gun to head, I don't think it's scummy, as a mafia Rondo would be fairly deep here and wouldn't want to make waves or make enemies. I'd like him to explain it more, though, because it seemed to come out of nowhere.
Defending Marmot when questioned about Rondo (right before Marmot is killed? I’d have to check the dates but I think this was his last day)
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Ebwop that should say defending rondo when questioned by marmot
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Re: Halvøsen Ridge [DAY 3]

Post by fingersplints »

Alison wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:25 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:22 pm Ender w: Nate/Lucy/Rondo/Boq

Ender v: Jay/Boq/Creature/?

This could probably look different, but yeah
I actually think if Ender is W, Rondo is likely town because of how careful Ender seems to be around Rondo. (He claims it's how he treats Rondo every game, but Rondo has refused to corroborate this and if Ender is wolf I'm just going to assume he was full of shit about that.)

I also think that an Ender W flip would suggest his wagon is mostly pure since I don't think mafia would feel compelled to bus Ender right now when they could easily justify a vote on Jay.
This post is interesting to me. So Ender was labelled wolf here specifically for his treatment of Rondo, who refused to agree this is normal for Ender (who we now know to be town and wasn’t lying)
A lot of if Ender is W but no if Ender is town then this is clearly a bad look for Rondo. She wouldn’t want to spell that out for everyone about her teammate

Here Alison claims Ender is wolf
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

That’s all I got time for right niw
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

What a mess. I should really proofread before I post, but I wanted to get through as many of her posts as I could and didn’t have the time.
Sorry hope it’s not confusing or weirdly worded
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I’ll try and do more later
Gro-oo-ovy
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Should at least vote Rondo (in the poll).
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I have plenty of time to vote.

What are you thinking?
Gro-oo-ovy
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:34 am I have plenty of time to vote.
Yes, but you should always be voting Rondo here and it's better to do now so you don't end up forgetting to like Alison did yesterday.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:34 amWhat are you thinking?
I plan to reread the thread this afternoon if I have the time. Though I also have tomorrow to do so cobsidering the deadline is tomorrow night and I can't end the day any earlier.
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Creature wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:39 am
fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:34 am I have plenty of time to vote.
Yes, but you should always be voting Rondo here and it's better to do now so you don't end up forgetting to like Alison did yesterday.
I don’t like voting pressure.
There is 0% chance of me missing the vote when I have over a day.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I don’t think anyone should be rushing to vote or end day early. It’s F3 and I think everyone should take their time with their decision
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

I wish people were around more. Funny how much I was accused of slanking and not posting to be the only one posting now XD
Gro-oo-ovy
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

fingersplints wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:01 pm I don’t think anyone should be rushing to vote or end day early. It’s F3 and I think everyone should take their time with their decision
From your point of view the wolf must be exactly Rondo. I am the one who has to take a decision. tbh I wished I died last night so I wouldn't have to be the one deciding.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I want to give this game proper attention so I am planning on posting once I get home today
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Will you be here tomorrow?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I hope so but it's a work week Monday
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Game ends on Sunday.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Creature wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:45 pm Game ends on Sunday.
Australian
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I have been riding for 2 straight hours on my bike but at least I am desktop posting finally

First things first I would say that Ender is one of the best readers of me and his
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:47 pm I need to go, there's backup issues I need to sort and me on this forum won't help.

IF I FLIP DO NOT GO AFTER DIZZY OR RONDO.

You can think about them if we actually get to f3, otherwise fuck off.

THERE IS AT MOST ONE WOLF IMO IN CREATURE/NATE/BOQ

I think there's a wolf in Nate but I don't think that's his partners if so, and if he's town I don't think more than one of Boq/Creature is wolf.

I THINK THERE'S AT LEAST ONE WOLF IN ALISON/JAY

This might be wrong and I'll feel stupid if I am but I believe it.

MARMOT/FINGER/LUCY PROBABLY HAS AT LEAST ONE WOLF IN IT

I am constantly revising this last part so eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
At most 1 wolf in creature/nate/boq - Since we have confirmed creature not wolf he is right here (Also why I was pretty set on boq yesterday)
At least 1 in Alison/Jay - Well we found 2 so far so good
Marmot and Lucy have both flipped town so ender pretty much had a god read of the game

I was also vocal about not wanting ender to go over.

Backup town reads include:
lucy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:27 pm Alison, rondo, creature town. lycnh outside of this fr
Alison brought the JJJ hanging vote to my attention at EOD. I was conf-biasing the shit out of her because of our disconnect but when she brought that to my attention we both unvoted and JJJ went over. At the time I thought she was trying to control my vote to save a partner but when she unvoted I saw it as a fair compromise and backed her play. I know that Finger says it doesnt really matter as much but if I hadnt unvoted with Lucy this game would have been completely different. I personally feel like that has to count for something.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:41 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:40 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:39 pm
lucy wrote: Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:38 pm gun to head, me or Alison @RondoDimBuckle
LOL YOU!

You tied wagons 20 minutes out when half of town is asleep
kk
The question is are you trying to save JJJ?
Also I may not have had my vote on JJJ at the time but I was thinking it was JJJ/Lucy back then so bringing up this post for some credit

Boquise wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:55 pm Tho like
If the scum team is Creature/Fingers, I don't see us winning. Considering I have been alone here with both of them. And Rondo would just keep tunnelling so
Boq was focused on you and Fingers, the fact that I was going hard for him he entertained the idea that I am wolf but his last post about me reads like he sees me as town tunneling him. I think the night kill was supposed to shade me after being the only one not on Alison yesterday which I admin does not look great for me.
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:23 pm
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:54 am
Boquise wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:51 am
Alison wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:46 am I genuinely feel like your solving today is sincere. I read your posts after you clarified and I get where you are coming from. Your progression makes sense to me. But the end result is rotten. Which means either you are mafia snowing me with good solving or you are town and are about to lose us the game.
Kinda dislike the "or you are town and are about to lose us the game" here because
1. It is sorta an attempt to manipulate me emotionally, make me feel bad and step down.
2. It puts an unreasonable amount of guilt on me when you and Rondo have had me as likely scum - thus if one or both of you are town, you are about to lose us the game as well with that logic.

like I said, my solving here isnt done.
I don't AtE in that way and no attempt at inducing emotion was meant. I am simply stating that if you are town and you hold the worldview that I am mafia then I see this as being a loss.

I am not locking you scum and am working with you to avert us losing if I falsely suspect you, for that exact reason.

Talk to me about Rondo, you seem to think he is quite possibly scum. I think EOD4 looks really good for him. What are your thoughts on him?
I agree that Rondo is looking really good with his sleep post, and he has been one of my strongest town reads.
The problem is that I have a lot of reasons to town read everyone based on votes.

I am also reacting to him entering today with the agenda to bury me, but i read in mu's discord channel how that can actually be clearing in a lylo.
So I am kinda at loss. I have him as scum mainly because of poe reasons.

What do you think of Finger's explanation on voting Nate?
Aside from my poor judgement yesterday Boq has had me as town for a majority of the game.
MacDougall wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:37 am I'd probs bet actual money Rondo is town here.

I do like to gamble though. But I'm pretty confident lol.
Mac has had a 100% read on me every game so far which I find irritating but he is second after Ender at reading me

Also there was an interaction with JJJ that I had that I am not going to quote that I think unpairs us where I thought he was telling me off as not a player for going after Alison.
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:48 pm
lucy wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:47 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:45 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:44 pm (imo trolling is just fine in moderation)
Its funny to me because Dizzy trolling gets a pass too
your trolling is subjectively much more heinous, you should stop
Alison wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:47 pm "We do a little trolling" is fine.

"We do nothing but trolling" is not fine.

If you want to have a more detailed convo about this in post we can. Currently, if you want me to back off my scumread of you, I'd suggest striving to have a more readable thought process so I can understand clearly who you read as what alignment, and why.
Ok fine, going into tomorrow I will reduce my trolling to a marmot level
I feel like I have been pretty unpartnered all game, for example. I was pretty over the top in my shitposting to the point of making Alsion (I think) actually mad and I dialed it back.
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:46 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:04 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:01 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:59 am
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 7:43 am I'm not reading all that in detail. Is this just a collation of legacy posts by each dead player about each alive player?
It hasnt failed me yet. Dunya called all the wolves day 1 and I just sheeped her reads and pushed them till we won the game (I forget the game, please dont ask me which one). Macs reads are way off this game so I am going for a holistic collective approach (Slash sheep Ender because it works out that he is suspicious of the same people funnily enough). Town can have the right gut read where everyone feels funky about the same person as long as you get a large enough pool over a long period of time you can get some good results. Plus voting doesnt lie. You have to plant your feet and say "this person is bad" (which is why I dont like Lucy's sleep and Boq's no vote because I see it as a cop out but I am trying not to just see it as alignment indicative) so eventually youll have to defend the fact you flipped town.

tl;dr dont like this post
Why wait until now to form your gamestate based on legacy, when legacies from D1/D2 dead players have been out there for ages?
Because multiple town legacies narrow it in with overlapping vendiagrams. I believe you said something to that effect earlier on day 2. So dont start talking like that is bullshit. You said something to that effect when asked about why you care about Mac's dead reads. So maybe you need a -.5 added to your list for sussing me for doing the same?
Where did I say that implied your approach was bullshit?

I asked why you started doing it now... which implies that I thought you should've been doing it earlier.

Why are you being so hostile in response to simple queries about your thought process and approach?
Further proof imho
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:27 pm I think if it is finger it is most likely finger/Boq.

I think Boq/Rondo are probably difference checked.

So the main teams I can see are finger/Boq and Rondo/Creature. The former is more likely in my eyes. I still maintain my townread on Rondo; I just don't see why he would unvote there as mafia. So I guess if I had to bet it all on a team it would be finger/Boq anyway.
Setting me up for Lylo LHF since I am a chaos poster
Alison wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 12:22 pm I don't know if I'll be around for EOD, frankly. My sleep schedules and IRL commitments have not lined up well with EOD timings.

I am just going to [VOTE: finger] aubergine before bed and hope it is her, because finger seems set on me and isn't going to be around EOD, which means if she's villa the game is over regardless.

If I am around for EOD, I will adjust my vote as appropriate.
voting for finger but after re-reading you guys said Alison never actually parked her vote on her (I know this one feels more like a stretch but reading spew is not my forte)

As for finger asking why I am not dead: I am always LHF because of my playstyle so I would imagine I was being kept for lylo
Night 1:Mac - Lol, I dont need to actually write things here do I?
Night 2:Seanzie - Not sure but obviously a better kill than me after day 2
Night 3:Dyslexicon - No surprise here, Ender hard cleared him
Night 4:Marmot - On JJJ's wagon and basically cleared. I would be asking why Creature is alive today but he is mech cleared
Night 5:Lucy - More clear than I was after Boq day 5
Night 6:Boq - The last person with powerful solving abilities who has been champs winner (Multiple times?)

I dont think any of those should have been me instead. So asking "Why am I still alive" doesnt really make sense to me and is just empty shade.

Also wouldnt any town just understand the mathematical situation we are in and just snap vote me and let you decide?

Finger ISO incoming. I keep trying to read it and I just zone out. I need a break
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

EBWOP: Lucy brought the JJJ hanging vote to my attention at EOD. I was conf-biasing the shit out of her because of our disconnect but when she brought that to my attention we both unvoted and JJJ went over. At the time I thought she was trying to control my vote to save a partner but when she unvoted I saw it as a fair compromise and backed her play. I know that Finger says it doesnt really matter as much but if I hadnt unvoted with Lucy this game would have been completely different. I personally feel like that has to count for something.*
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Honestly I cant find any WIM to go through fingers ISO. I am happy to just let Creature decide. I will be around for direct questions for a bit. I hope I am around for EOD tomorrow but I am probably going to be too busy.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Welp, Good night. Time zones suck