Bathsheba
No votes
Lot
No votes
Pilate
8%
Rahab
23%
The Witch of Endor (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
69%

Total votes: 13
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: Biblical Mafia [ENDGAME]

Post by Tangrowth »

So the moral of the story is that apparently Epi loves invisible vote manipulation. :feb:
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

G-man, I appreciated your ass jokes. I laughed so much in this game :haha:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 14

Post by S~V~S »

Alex, when you assume etc & so forth.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Ricochet »

S~V~S wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:Yeah MP when this game started I asked Epi what the punishment for missing votes is. He told me nothing unless I miss four. I initially considered missing 3 just because I could with no consequence. Then I was contemplating using missed votes to build cases on people and decided against it. That one missed vote was on purpose though.
Why didn't you save yourself, on the day of your lynch?
We didn't know Samsons vote counted.
But Samson's vote came in the last second, after Mordecai's.

In case you missed it, hats off again to your post-rezz posts. I was in awe how much of a creative fight you were able to pull, even with zero chances to be taken as anything else but a rezzed Heathen.

I started targeting Heathens after they started getting lynched, even though I realized it would leave to nothing significant, as long as Joshua was alive. I got stuck with my Ruth pick on the day Mordecai got lynched, then it was another Day and I got lynched, so that's why she had risen. My "last words" was just a sudden flavour story, considering I knew what would happen after my death - plus the kill Jacob part, which would have helped both me and the Heathens throughout the rest of the game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nijuukyugou wrote:G-man, I appreciated your ass jokes. I laughed so much in this game :haha:
This. So much.

Everyone's in-character behavior was so funny.

Except Martha's, that was just annoying. :P Sorry, Boogs.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

it would lead*
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by timmer »

Oh, and I felt awful for the Mordecai lynch. I knew he was in danger that day and I really did get saddled with a meningitis case and missed the vote by five fucking minutes. i had EVERY intention of voting to save him, no matter how it would make us look.

Interesting to ponder how the game could have changed if I hadn't gotten waylaid! No Mordecai lynch = no leading right into a Ruth lynch, etc...
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:Alex, when you assume etc & so forth.
Indeed, I can relate so much. Actually, it's a similar assumption that screwed me in Recruitment 1. That damn amulet.

In a way, I still can't believe you guys lost. In fact, all four of the last baddies were CRUCIAL lynches where you definitely could have kept the necessary momentum to win thereafter if those players hadn't been lynched.

The civilians really earned it at endgame though. I'm so glad they didn't listen to me and they lynched Esther instead of Pilate.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:Yeah MP when this game started I asked Epi what the punishment for missing votes is. He told me nothing unless I miss four. I initially considered missing 3 just because I could with no consequence. Then I was contemplating using missed votes to build cases on people and decided against it. That one missed vote was on purpose though.

In case you missed it, hats off again to your post-rezz posts. I was in awe how much of a creative fight you were able to pull, even with zero chances to be taken as anything else but a rezzed Heathen.

I started targeting Heathens after they started getting lynched, even though I realized it would leave to nothing significant, as long as Joshua was alive. I got stuck with my Ruth pick on the day Mordecai got lynched, then it was another Day and I got lynched, so that's why she had risen. My "last words" was just a sudden flavour story, considering I knew what would happen after my death - plus the kill Jacob part, which would have helped both me and the Heathens throughout the rest of the game.
Yes! I echo this. Your ability to convincingly fight out of a lynch after resurrection, S~V~S, was outstanding. It reminded me of Computer Lab where you lived so long as outed baddie. It was truly amazing.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 21

Post by thellama73 »

I'm glad nobody was around to see how pissed off I was after Ruth got rezzed (and Golden wanted to NOT lynch her!)

I was working so hard to finish off my marks, to have one suddenly pop back alive was infuriating. :haha:
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:So the moral of the story is that apparently Epi loves invisible vote manipulation. :feb:
Samson's vote was completely visible. :shrug:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 21

Post by thellama73 »

I was also convinced Lot was Judas by endgame, since I could think of no other reason why the baddies would keep him alive (and he kept suggesting things like NOT LYNCHING BADDIE RUTH!)
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote:Interesting to ponder how the game could have changed
I know right? The what if game.

Many moments in this game, including as well if Uzziah had been lynched earlier whether it actually would have been helpful for you guys.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:So the moral of the story is that apparently Epi loves invisible vote manipulation. :feb:
Well, yeah, but it was unexpected. :P
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I don't know what else to say, at this point, I still haven't processed everything about the reveals. I still haven't even finished processing my spreadsheets, god damnit. Will do it later or tomorrow because holy crap 2am.

If you have any other remarks about my sock play, I welcome them. I'm sorry if I upset any civ during my last words, with Ruth getting rezzed and all. As I've said, I got stuck with the option due to no-Night being in effect. As for the last words, it had to be done. Heathens were getting lynched, I was only at halfway towards my win completion, so it was desperate times. I still don't think I would have won if so many double-deaths these past days wouldn't have happened. This game was pretty great baddie hunting all in all and I sucked at it, the more I tried to act civ-like. Mislynching is still my main issue in Mafia playing, regardless of alignment.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:I was also convinced Lot was Judas by endgame, since I could think of no other reason why the baddies would keep him alive (and he kept suggesting things like NOT LYNCHING BADDIE RUTH!)
I was kind of surprised a few of the Nights there at the end, but I just figured they left him alive for tinfoiling. It's easy to get the thread suspicious of a high contributor near endgame by specifically keeping them alive, especially if they're known for amazing behavior regardless of alignment (like Golden).
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 5

Post by timmer »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Yes! I echo this. Your ability to convincingly fight out of a lynch after resurrection, S~V~S, was outstanding. It reminded me of Computer Lab where you lived so long as outed baddie. It was truly amazing.
Ahh, computer lab... she was not only an outed baddie, thanks to, uhm, me... :eek: but she had actually replaced into the role AFTER it had been outed. It was a ballsy move, and yes, she was amazing there. I still sometimes haven't quite learned my lesson regarding info, but I'll get there one day! :noble: :keys: :grin:
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

That's why I thought Pilate was bad; I saw that as a calculated baddie ploy at first and was convinced it was the case. But as time went by, it became increasingly clear that wasn't the case.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:I don't know what else to say, at this point, I still haven't processed everything about the reveals. I still haven't even finished processing my spreadsheets, god damnit. Will do it later or tomorrow because holy crap 2am.

If you have any other remarks about my sock play, I welcome them. I'm sorry if I upset any civ during my last words, with Ruth getting rezzed and all. As I've said, I got stuck with the option due to no-Night being in effect. As for the last words, it had to be done. Heathens were getting lynched, I was only at halfway towards my win completion, so it was desperate times. I still don't think I would have won if so many double-deaths these past days wouldn't have happened. This game was pretty great baddie hunting all in all and I sucked at it, the more I tried to act civ-like. Mislynching is still my main issue in Mafia playing, regardless of alignment.
I'm very intrigued to see your spreadsheets, as always.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ricochet wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

Thank You :grin:

I have made a career of sorts of being a survivable outed baddie. And yeah, Samson was the last Mordi vote. We did not try hard to pull it out of the hat, or get frantic to pull in Deborah, since we thought it didn't count. Doh.

And to be on the record, the thing that got Paul looking at me Day One was totally something i would have done as a civ; that's why i did it. I drew attention to myself pointing out an anomaly. It backfired, but I would have called Paul out, maybe even harder, had I been a civ.

And TGG, you're always Rommel to me. He came in and he took charge like a boss.

Linki~ I was best in Dexter. I stayed alive for WEEKS.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

timmer wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ahh, computer lab... she was not only an outed baddie, thanks to, uhm, me... :eek: but she had actually replaced into the role AFTER it had been outed. It was a ballsy move, and yes, she was amazing there. I still sometimes haven't quite learned my lesson regarding info, but I'll get there one day! :noble: :keys: :grin:
Wasn't that game something else?

I was one of the three IRCers with LittleTiger and blindfaeth. I suspected that one of them had been recruited to the Botnet, but never both. They played me like a fiddle.

S~V~S played me real hard that game too. It's what started my distrust of her for YEARS. :P
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Ricochet wrote:I don't know what else to say, at this point, I still haven't processed everything about the reveals. I still haven't even finished processing my spreadsheets, god damnit. Will do it later or tomorrow because holy crap 2am.

I'm very intrigued to see your spreadsheets, as always.
Oh I have one that will knock your rainbow socks off. :feb:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 27
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Go figure, I do jackshit in this game and still win.
:haha:

Good game everyone. I guess dying on Day 1 isn't always the worst thing.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
timmer wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I was one of the three IRCers with LittleTiger and blindfaeth. I suspected that one of them had been recruited to the Botnet, but never both. They played me like a fiddle.

S~V~S played me real hard that game too. It's what started my distrust of her for YEARS. :P
That was the game I changed my avatar to Satan, I replaced Canuck, who had been outed by Timmer I think (it was his first game iirc, it was the Hey Man game) and put my location as "I am a baddie", and you guys kept trusting me, lol. Good Times :grin:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
Thank You :grin:

I have made a career of sorts of being a survivable outed baddie. And yeah, Samson was the last Mordi vote. We did not try hard to pull it out of the hat, or get frantic to pull in Deborah, since we thought it didn't count. Doh.

And to be on the record, the thing that got Paul looking at me Day One was totally something i would have done as a civ; that's why i did it. I drew attention to myself pointing out an anomaly. It backfired, but I would have called Paul out, maybe even harder, had I been a civ.

And TGG, you're always Rommel to me. He came in and he took charge like a boss.

Linki~ I was best in Dexter. I stayed alive for WEEKS.
I knew it was you, and I honestly couldn't figure out your alignment one way or the other, but 75% of the stuff I did as Paul in the early stage was to get everyone talking, and I didn't necessarily believe most of it. I was reaction-baiting big time. I was hoping to approach the game very differently and be more successful than my old civvie self of the past year or two that almost always sucked it up every game.

I missed Paul for the longest time after I died. I wanted to continue my behavior as one of my subsequent socks, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it, since it was too much work. It was really refreshing though to be able to play with a completely new identity.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Go figure, I do jackshit in this game and still win.

Hello winged servant. :feb:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Blessed be your faith in Paul. You were the sacrifice necessary to further the cause of reaction baiting. :noble:

:srsnod:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I waited so many days to toss a last minute vote into the mix to mess with everyone.

I didn't expect that my vote was actually going to get a baddy lynched, and get my ol' buddy Rico lynched the next day. :derp:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lol, I knew you were Stephen, Alex, cause all Stephen did was talk about Paul and his suspicions :haha:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
timmer wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

That was the game I changed my avatar to Satan, I replaced Canuck, who had been outed by Timmer I think (it was his first game iirc, it was the Hey Man game) and put my location as "I am a baddie", and you guys kept trusting me, lol. Good Times :grin:
LOL, yes, the Hey Man game! Every time I listen to Ziggy Stardust, I think of that game, and it makes me think of timmer, since it was my first time playing with him. :haha:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:

Hello winged servant. :feb:
I am the Angel of Death, nice to meet you.

Yeah, Day 2 was not good for me. I think I broke rules three different times that day.

llama knew I was Samson too.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote: FUN FACT: All the heathens names were Mordecai, Uzziah, Ruth, Deborah, Esther, Rahab. If you cut out all but the first letters, it spells MURDER.

omg :haha:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:Lol, I knew you were Stephen, Alex, cause all Stephen did was talk about Paul and his suspicions :haha:
Yeah, that was me missing the Paul identity too much. :haha:

I knew I wouldn't ever get to pull this off again, even in future sockpuppet games likely, since people will view those who claim they are new in sockpuppet games more skeptically. It was SO refreshing to not be held to the standards of "normal MP" behavior.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I waited so many days to toss a last minute vote into the mix to mess with everyone.

I didn't expect that my vote was actually going to get a baddy lynched, and get my ol' buddy Rico lynched the next day. :derp:
Yeah, that was quite the backfire.

And all because I didn't suspect Mordecai as much as others did. He seriously hid well within his posts, people! What more to say of Esther and Rahab!!
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
timmer wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

LOL, yes, the Hey Man game! Every time I listen to Ziggy Stardust, I think of that game, and it makes me think of timmer, since it was my first time playing with him. :haha:
Yeah I felt bad for Timmer, first he outed Canuck and took all kinds of flack for that, then the Hey Man thing, lol. I do the same, I have Suffragette city on my shortlist 25, and it always makes me smile.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 7
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

That whole sounding-like-another-site ploy was really clever, you had me fooled :p
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote:That whole sounding-like-another-site ploy was really clever, you had me fooled :p
I was hoping it would work. It was really difficult to maintain at times, that's for sure. I actually forced myself to post from my phone as much as possible in order to keep myself from posting long posts. :haha:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Why did TH get so lazy as Jonah/Solomon? :shrug: He didn't even post proverbs much, except one time, I think.
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 18

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Ricochet wrote:
And all because I didn't suspect Mordecai as much as others did. He seriously hid well within his posts, people! What more to say of Esther and Rahab!!
The thing I found most hilarious about that, is that you were lynched right after me. Even though you were one of the first people I tried to make a case on in the game. Read backs didnt help you guys there did it :meany:

And the rules really helped you guys out here. I am used to not really having any restrictions. Info dumping and what not being allowed as long as it's something you found out or deduced within means of the rules. Unfortunately here you cannot out another player, even when they are dead.

My plan was that, in the event that I was facing guaranteed death, before I died I was going to throw a topic grenade into the thread that Nicodemus is famine, and allude that civs lose if Horseman meet their win conditions. Ya know since we nightkilled him, and only heathens know that because of deadchecking. That way it would take some heat off of heathens and force you guys to look elsewhere for completely different reasons.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

As always, in the interest of fully updating my spreadsheets, if any player that had a special ability can remember which players they targeted and on which nights and kindly state so in the thread, that'd be great.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I know it's been said, but you really adapted to our culture so well, Mr. X. It was impressive. No way I would have figured out it was you if you hadn't used the slightly wrong shade of green for OT (and then later posted your .gifs). I very much look forward to playing other games with you.
XthAtGAm3RGuYX
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 18

Post by XthAtGAm3RGuYX »

Ricochet wrote:As always, in the interest of fully updating my spreadsheets, if any player that had a special ability can remember which players they targeted and on which nights and kindly state so in the thread, that'd be great.
Well as it would so happen, I do remember who I targeted and why. Just let me give you a copy- wait mainute? It's not in my briefcase? How unfortunate. It looks like you'll never know :mafia:

I'm telling you guys some stuff but I don't give out all of my secrets. Not even to my team. Rommel here has a mind like a tank.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Oh, and I want to give another civilian cred shout out to Rachel (Dom). Very well played game. I actually found you as one of my most pronounced civilian reads after the first couple of cycles. You really played a good game here.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
The thing I found most hilarious about that, is that you were lynched right after me. Even though you were one of the first people I tried to make a case on in the game. Read backs didnt help you guys there did it :meany:

And the rules really helped you guys out here. I am used to not really having any restrictions. Info dumping and what not being allowed as long as it's something you found out or deduced within means of the rules. Unfortunately here you cannot out another player, even when they are dead.

My plan was that, in the event that I was facing guaranteed death, before I died I was going to throw a topic grenade into the thread that Nicodemus is famine, and allude that civs lose if Horseman meet their win conditions. Ya know since we nightkilled him, and only heathens know that because of deadchecking. That way it would take some heat off of heathens and force you guys to look elsewhere for completely different reasons.
You wouldn't have been allowed to info dump on Nicodemus being Famine, though. (Sorry about these rules being applied, I guess)

But, as others have already said, you have adapted well. I started thinking about your identity when you got testy during rebuttals, tbh, then the gifs definitely sealed it (but you were already dead by then, so not much of a guess anymore).
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 135

Post by Epignosis »

Isn't anyone interested in how ties work? :grin:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

XthAtGAm3RGuYX wrote:
Ricochet wrote:As always, in the interest of fully updating my spreadsheets, if any player that had a special ability can remember which players they targeted and on which nights and kindly state so in the thread, that'd be great.
Well as it would so happen, I do remember who I targeted and why. Just let me give you a copy- wait mainute? It's not in my briefcase? How unfortunate. It looks like you'll never know :mafia:

I'm telling you guys some stuff but I don't give out all of my secrets. Not even to my team. Rommel here has a mind like a tank.
I'm asking for simple stats, not tactics reveal. :mafia:

It's because I'm obsessed with list making. :smile:
Epignosis wrote:Isn't anyone interested in how ties work? :grin:
I'm just interested in why Heathens got on the wrong side of it so many times. :meany:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I am very curious as to what all of the other players have to say and I look forward to seeing your spreadsheet, Rico.

I want to say that, now that there are no active games running, anyone here who hasn't signed up for Dom's awesome game REALLY should consider doing so. He needs 5 more players at the moment. It's going to be amazing.

Once it gets started, another full game and a speed game will go into sign-ups, and thereafter we can start running the shiny new games from the upcoming queue.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I am. I coulda been a contender, I tell ya.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 8

Post by G-Man »

nijuukyugou wrote:G-man, I appreciated your ass jokes. I laughed so much in this game :haha:
You're quite welcome. How ironic that the guy making LOT jokes and the guy making ASS jokes had BTSC?

I'm amazed that I lived for as long as I did. Golden (Lot) and I gained BTSC the first night and I was worried his sudden reversal on me would look obvious or shifty. Golden's vouching for me also probably should have been a giveaway to the baddies as to who we were.

At first my technicolor lists were fun. I suck at reading people so I really far too much on vote analysis. I think I started doing my Technicolor Vote lists after seeing MP's rainbow reads in Econ Mafia. I was curious if anyone thought I was MP because of that. But yeah, those technicolor lists stopped being fun around the time I died.

Epi told us that we could retain BTSC even though I was dead, so I kept composing the technicolor lists and PM'ed them to Golden's sock account. I was also keeping abreast of the game and theorizing with Golden in our chat room. We didn't always see eye to eye. At the end, I was paranoid that Bathsheba was Judas because that sock got active again right around the time Judas killed me.

Also, I totally had four of the five Heathens pegged at various points. I caught Ruth in what I thought was a lie when she claimed she had been silenced. Then my technicolor lists exposed Mordecai, Deborah, and Esther. I was going nuts in the chat with Golden, all but screaming at you guys to go after Deborah. Glad you guys did. I didn't provide Golden with much input at all for the final day because I wanted the civvies to win or lose without outside help.

So proud of you guys! Way to win it!

I actually intended to be like a lot of you guys and just slack off and post as little as necessary. But then I got BTSC with Golden and I felt obligated to commit as much effort as possible. I put in a full-game effort despite only being alive for 2/3 of the game. Ironic that Golden was working so hard with me in this game and so hard against me in Econ. Good thing he didn't know I was his BTSC partner. That could have gotten awkward.

I also had a lot of fun writing the "Dear Living Players" posts. I did something like that when I died during The Office Mafia on Lostpedia. It was an alternate storyline where all the dead players were still working I think. I laughed good and hard when some of you speculated that my "DLP" posts actually meant something. Since I was still working BTSC with Golden, I figured I ought to contribute some cheeky humor in the game thread too.

Serious question- did anyone suspect I was Balaam at any point? I don't know if any of the LP/TP'ers of old remembered me or my play style. Heck, I don't even know if it was my old style.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 8

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S wrote:
I am. I coulda been a contender, I tell ya.
Instead of a bum, which is what you are? :P
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom

Return to “Previous Jobs”