Epignosis
7%
Nerolunar
27%
Quin
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I just want to re-sign from this game already (Hosts, deadies, nps, batbears, etc.)
67%

Total votes: 15
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 53

Re: Zodiac Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Bullzeye »

Quin wrote:Let's do it this way.

I voted for bullzeye, simply because he's at the top of the list. Nothing more, nothing less.

How would you convince me to change my vote, bullzeye?
I mean I'd start with the fact that that's no better (arguably worse) than my random vote yesterday that nearly got me killed.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye wrote:
Quin wrote:Let's do it this way.

I voted for bullzeye, simply because he's at the top of the list. Nothing more, nothing less.

How would you convince me to change my vote, bullzeye?
I mean I'd start with the fact that that's no better (arguably worse) than my random vote yesterday that nearly got me killed.
I have a reason for doing this. I am gathering information.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

By voting randomly.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Spacedaisy »

Quin, I don't know what you mean about taking it so seriously. It wasn't that I was taking it that seriously, it was simply that everyone was talking about wilgy claiming doctor and seemed to be generally feeling good about him, so I got nervous about my own generally bad vibes from him maybe being wrong and backed off.

I'm really surprised by the people saying I haven't been contributing my own thoughts or suspicions. I feel like there is group thinking going on that I don't like. I would encourage price to evaluate my posts for themselves because I absolutely have been bringing my own thoughts into it. Sig I get you find it suspect that I get defensive, but how would you react if someone came in and painted you as bad based on something untrue. Wouldn't you get a bit defensive too?
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye wrote:By voting randomly.
I intend to change my vote pending what information you can give me. Like I said, this is for the purpose of gathering information.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I don't know why you think I have info to give you.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote:Quin, I don't know what you mean about taking it so seriously. It wasn't that I was taking it that seriously, it was simply that everyone was talking about wilgy claiming doctor and seemed to be generally feeling good about him, so I got nervous about my own generally bad vibes from him maybe being wrong and backed off.

I'm really surprised by the people saying I haven't been contributing my own thoughts or suspicions. I feel like there is group thinking going on that I don't like. I would encourage price to evaluate my posts for themselves because I absolutely have been bringing my own thoughts into it. Sig I get you find it suspect that I get defensive, but how would you react if someone came in and painted you as bad based on something untrue. Wouldn't you get a bit defensive too?
I don't think anybody else was talking about his role claim at all. Nobody responded to it from what I saw until you read my post and changed your vote. I suppose 'serious' may not have been the right word. Cautious, maybe?

You bring up a good point about group thinking, I might have another look and see what people have had to say about you.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye wrote:I don't know why you think I have info to give you.
'Info' to me doesn't have to be some significant thing. Maybe I'll rephrase my question.

What makes you a bad lynch?
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

The fact I'm not a baddie makes me a bad lynch. Like seriously what else do you expect me to say.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye wrote:The fact I'm not a baddie makes me a bad lynch. Like seriously what else do you expect me to say.
That, pretty much. :clap: :clap: :clap:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I pose the same question to Dr Wilgy, now.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

But at least one or two other people had him down as good. Those two things together made me nervous that I was missing something other people were picking up.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote:But at least one or two other people had him down as good. Those two things together made me nervous that I was missing something other people were picking up.
I see.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm putting my vote on G-Man. I doubt both he and llama are civ and I feel more confident that llama is civ than g-man. I will be around off and on, I'm at work. We will see if I leave my vote there.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

To explain why I'm not voting for Epi, he almost already will break ties. It doesn't say anything about his alignment in my opinion.

And I just don't know nero.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 51

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote:I pose the same question to Dr Wilgy, now.
I'm not bad and have been baddie hunting since the game began? If I didn't respond to this would've you left your vote on me?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 74

Post by G-Man »

My evening itinerary is dinner, bottle, bath time, story, and tuck in. The first two are complete and I'll return after completing the others.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Quin wrote:I pose the same question to Dr Wilgy, now.
I'm not bad and have been baddie hunting since the game began? If I didn't respond to this would've you left your vote on me?
I would have changed it. You could call this pressure voting, I guess.

Thank you for playing my game :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'll skip Epi (and Nero) since they're already in the hot seat and have already given me what I'm looking for in their defences.

G-Man, why are you a bad lynch?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote:My evening itinerary is dinner, bottle, bath time, story, and tuck in. The first two are complete and I'll return after completing the others.
I think I'll change and come back to G-Man. Bubby's take priority, after all.

Sig, your turn.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote:To explain why I'm not voting for Epi, he almost already will break ties. It doesn't say anything about his alignment in my opinion.

But it also doesn't help us lynch baddies. If he's bad he can continue sitting back and swinging votes to whomever he wants if that's your mindset.
Quin wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Quin, I don't know what you mean about taking it so seriously. It wasn't that I was taking it that seriously, it was simply that everyone was talking about wilgy claiming doctor and seemed to be generally feeling good about him, so I got nervous about my own generally bad vibes from him maybe being wrong and backed off.

I don't think anybody else was talking about his role claim at all. Nobody responded to it from what I saw until you read my post and changed your vote. I suppose 'serious' may not have been the right word. Cautious, maybe?

You bring up a good point about group thinking, I might have another look and see what people have had to say about you.
Can someone please ratio my opinions to others that I've gone with? Also, Quin, Sig clearly explained earlier my existence as a Doctor, which I most definitely am!
Quin wrote:If anyone has an alternative vote that's not Epi or Nero, I'd like to hear it. I can't agree with lynching either of them. It seems that the primary reason for lynching either of them is their 'fluff' posts, but they've also carried on with legitimate discussion that I think counters those suspicions.
What would you classify as legitimate discussion? questions that I've asked and gotten little to no response back? other than sass? Perhaps me asking Epi who would've he voted for before the night ended, and him responding next day with nothing but bullsuit answers.

Epi has been turning down questions that I've been asking. Simple questions too, just opinions.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:To explain why I'm not voting for Epi, he almost already will break ties. It doesn't say anything about his alignment in my opinion.

But it also doesn't help us lynch baddies. If he's bad he can continue sitting back and swinging votes to whomever he wants if that's your mindset.
Quin wrote:

Can someone please ratio my opinions to others that I've gone with? Also, Quin, Sig clearly explained earlier my existence as a Doctor, which I most definitely am!
Quin wrote:If anyone has an alternative vote that's not Epi or Nero, I'd like to hear it. I can't agree with lynching either of them. It seems that the primary reason for lynching either of them is their 'fluff' posts, but they've also carried on with legitimate discussion that I think counters those suspicions.
What would you classify as legitimate discussion? questions that I've asked and gotten little to no response back? other than sass? Perhaps me asking Epi who would've he voted for before the night ended, and him responding next day with nothing but bullsuit answers.

Epi has been turning down questions that I've been asking. Simple questions too, just opinions.
'Legitimate discussion' for me is the other half of what you all call 'fluff'. It's assumptions, accusations, anything that gets people talking about the game itself. It may just be because I'm no good at it, but the roleplay aspect doesn't really fit in with my definition.

I'd like to know what Epi's thoughts were on Sloonei's alignment before he died.
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Quin wrote:I'll skip Epi (and Nero) since they're already in the hot seat and have already given me what I'm looking for in their defences.

I suspected you might skip over Epi and proceed directly to me. I have been a nexus of conversation this game, which is different. I'm not usually the top poster in a game but I'm content. I tried a different approach this game and it's been very informative. The fact that you guys didn't run straight at me speaks volumes. You could have made me an easy lynch but something prevented that. That something is the persistent inkling that what I say makes sense. You sense at least a grain of truth in what I say. Listen to that small voice that is whispering to you, "trust him."
My Banners:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

You last post was unclear. Who are you talking about? Epi or Nero? My vote is placed on the person I believe is bad, so that is how I am helping to lynch a baddie. Unless you have info I do not. I don't know that either are bad and in fact I lean civ on Epi atm. Why would I contribute tolynch of someone I am less convinced is bad?

I find you difficult to read and you give me all kinds of pings. I was hoping my mind would be changed on you but so far it is not.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Turning down questions? You've directed three at me. Let's count them.

1. Answered.

2. Answered.

3. Answered, even if you don't like my answer (because I felt like being pedantic).

I have a question I'd like to ask a girl, but she'd probably say no. :sigh:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I think G-Man is a civ, but if he'd saved anyone but me in the last lynch I'd have assumed he was deliberately taking a dive to protect a teammate. Since I know he wasn't doing that, I feel okay about him for now. I think this vote is going to end up being process of elimination for me.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote:
Quin wrote:I'll skip Epi (and Nero) since they're already in the hot seat and have already given me what I'm looking for in their defences.

I suspected you might skip over Epi and proceed directly to me. I have been a nexus of conversation this game, which is different. I'm not usually the top poster in a game but I'm content. I tried a different approach this game and it's been very informative. The fact that you guys didn't run straight at me speaks volumes. You could have made me an easy lynch but something prevented that. That something is the persistent inkling that what I say makes sense. You sense at least a grain of truth in what I say. Listen to that small voice that is whispering to you, "trust him."
i like this one. it should be in a novel.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote:You last post was unclear. Who are you talking about? Epi or Nero? My vote is placed on the person I believe is bad, so that is how I am helping to lynch a baddie. Unless you have info I do not. I don't know that either are bad and in fact I lean civ on Epi atm. Why would I contribute tolynch of someone I am less convinced is bad?

I find you difficult to read and you give me all kinds of pings. I was hoping my mind would be changed on you but so far it is not.
Are you talking to me? I don't think I said anything about Epi or Nero aside from I'd spare them my questions.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

No, to Wilgy
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Turning down questions? You've directed three at me. Let's count them.

1. Answered.

2. Answered.

3. Answered, even if you don't like my answer (because I felt like being pedantic).

I have a question I'd like to ask a girl, but she'd probably say no. :sigh:
Both of your answers to the first one were bueno, you did express you were holding your vote to undo a tie and you did express previous suspicion of G-Man.

Answer 2 is irrelevant in my thoughts on you, I can't be the judge of how things just happen to work out, but I can judge the results.

Answer 3 is what I'm reffering to being sass. You could've stated your opinions regarding players but you didn't. You also could have answered 3 before results were posted from the night.
Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:You do, and I thought about that. Nero is right behind you in my head when I think about lynch candidates for today. G-Man's thoughts about Nero reflect my own currently.

Nero come elaborate on or share your thoughts. Who wants to join me in Nero pressuring?

Linki - oh hai Nero
I would, but I'm going to hold my vote for the last minute in case someone needs saving. :dark:

:sigh:
Here's also a sassy response to a question gauged to everyone that you forgot to mention.

Epi I like the fact that you have placed your vote pre-tiebreak this time around, but there was no reason for you to withhold your vote yesterday when you had originally posted that you suspected G-Man. Withholding votes like that on the basis of "Imma break the tie" takes possible information away from the thread, and I don't see any civilian inention behind that.

Behind your vote, I liked Sorsha's second least and Bullzeye's third from least.

Sorsha's tossed responsibility, but acknowledged that it was her vote to make.

Bullzeye random voted but at least acknowledged that it was random and didn't try to bullsuit anyone.

Your vote on the other hand, was super heavy, had little provable reason behind it, and when asked about your vote I got non-genuine answers.

Linki - K
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Quin wrote:
G-Man wrote:My evening itinerary is dinner, bottle, bath time, story, and tuck in. The first two are complete and I'll return after completing the others.

Sig, your turn.

My turn for what?
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dumb question - what's 'Linki' and what's 'ISO'?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:
Quin wrote:

Sig, your turn.

My turn for what?
'What makes you a bad lynch'?
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:Answer 3 is what I'm reffering to being sass. You could've stated your opinions regarding players but you didn't. You also could have answered 3 before results were posted from the night.
If I have opinions on people, I state them. If I don't have opinions on people, I don't say anything.

Because I hate pointless communication. :suspish:

And being single. :sigh:
Epignosis wrote:Your vote on the other hand, was super heavy, had little provable reason behind it, and when asked about your vote I got non-genuine answers.
Little provable reason behind it. On Day 1. All right mate.

Wish I had a mate. :sigh:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Quin wrote:
sig wrote:
Quin wrote:

Sig, your turn.

My turn for what?
Why would I be a good lynch? I haven't done anything suspicious I don't think, I've made cases and stated my opinion of people, and have been an active town player.

ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:
Quin wrote:
sig wrote:
Quin wrote:

Sig, your turn.

My turn for what?
Why would I be a good lynch? I haven't done anything suspicious I don't think, I've made cases and stated my opinion of people, and have been an active town player.

I ask questions, make reasoned assumptions and provide my opinions when due. And I think that is crucial to giving town the advantage in lynches.

I put forward my question (and vote) for Sorscha now.

ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I've stayed up til 2am hoping to find something worth voting on and not been able to do so :( I'm gonna put my vote on Llama, even though I don't necessarily think he should be lynched today when he hasn't had a chance to defend, because I did find his Nero comment quite pingy. Also if Daisy is right that only one of he and G-Man can be civ, then my money is on G being the civ.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Answer 3 is what I'm reffering to being sass. You could've stated your opinions regarding players but you didn't. You also could have answered 3 before results were posted from the night.
If I have opinions on people, I state them. If I don't have opinions on people, I don't say anything.

Epignosis wrote:Your vote on the other hand, was super heavy, had little provable reason behind it, and when asked about your vote I got non-genuine answers.

Yes little provable reason. Epi are we going back to Bullzeye calling it a quiet Day 1? That was most definitely not the case and there was plenty to form opinions around and judge players.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

G-Man, I saw myself on players that you wpuld be down to lynch. Do you actually find my suspect or am I just a non-trustworthy dude?

If It's neither of those... Is it because my logic doesn't make sense?
Image Image Image
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Sorsha »

Quin wrote:
sig wrote:
Quin wrote:
sig wrote:
Quin wrote:

Sig, your turn.

My turn for what?

I ask questions, make reasoned assumptions and provide my opinions when due. And I think that is crucial to giving town the advantage in lynches.

:shrug: Because I'm not bad and in here trying to at least find some baddies.

I don't like bullz vote this round either. He criticized players who voted him yesterday for voting a player who wouldn't be around to defend himself and he just did it himself now.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Yes little provable reason. Epi are we going back to Bullzeye calling it a quiet Day 1? That was most definitely not the case and there was plenty to form opinions around and judge players.
I didn't call it quiet. I didn't have opinions on anyone except G-Man.

Amazing I'm getting lynched because llama is out drinking and thinks I'm fishy, I called out Nerolunar and he's "reading me bad" (don't know how he can do that), and this.

But y'all go ahead.

It won't be the first time I've been disappointed. :sigh:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I put my vote on bullz for the reason mentioned in my last post.

I'm at work now so my presence will be spotty...
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Sorsha wrote:
Quin wrote:
sig wrote:
Quin wrote:
sig wrote:
Quin wrote:

Sig, your turn.

My turn for what?

:shrug: Because I'm not bad and in here trying to at least find some baddies.

I don't like bullz vote this round either. He criticized players who voted him yesterday for voting a player who wouldn't be around to defend himself and he just did it himself now.
I also really didn't want to but didn't have much choice and said I didn't think he should actually be lynched.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

DrWilgy wrote:G-Man, I saw myself on players that you wpuld be down to lynch. Do you actually find my suspect or am I just a non-trustworthy dude?

If It's neither of those... Is it because my logic doesn't make sense?
Right now I am interested in voting for Epi, Nero, or SD. I will reevaluate my feelings on you during the night via ISO.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Zodiac Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Wilgy's vote for G-Man:
DrWilgy wrote:
G-Man wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
G-Man wrote:I am changing my vote because I've got bigger fish to fry. Spacedaisy has been AWOL and has contributed nothing of substance thus far. It may very well just be that I've forgotten how Spacedaisy plays. Something just seems wrong about her soft posts and general absence though.
Looking over this, I actually really don't like this post G-Man. 1st of all, you can go back and compare to Daisy's other games. 2nd, you just finished Arrested Development with her.

Reading this post and the portion that I've bolded either means you aren't willing to double check a Meta that you are willing to base a vote on, or you are prepping yourself for an easy "oops, I guess I just forgot" when/if she's lynched as a civvie. Both of which screams bad sauce.

Linki - *Wilgy gives Sorsha a big hug! Now they both smell like tomatoes*
My favorite professor's advice: past performances are not indicative of future results.

Then why even mention the part that I bolded if you aren't trying to use that "forgotten" memory as a reference?
G-Man
My vote for G-Man:
Epignosis wrote:My initial inclination is to vote G-Man. That rundown of what, three-and-half pages...what was the point of that? It reminds me of that time in Star Wars (OMG I love Star Wars. Maybe you could come check out my light saber some time!!!) where a2thezebra posted commentary of everybody early on. It was premature and gave the appearance of looking good.

I worry about being premature. :sigh:
I fail to see why my vote is more important in the scheme of things than his. I said I was going to break ties. Did he think I was joking?

I wish my sex life wasn't a joke. :sigh:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:Wilgy's vote for G-Man:
DrWilgy wrote:
G-Man wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
G-Man wrote:I am changing my vote because I've got bigger fish to fry. Spacedaisy has been AWOL and has contributed nothing of substance thus far. It may very well just be that I've forgotten how Spacedaisy plays. Something just seems wrong about her soft posts and general absence though.
Looking over this, I actually really don't like this post G-Man. 1st of all, you can go back and compare to Daisy's other games. 2nd, you just finished Arrested Development with her.

Reading this post and the portion that I've bolded either means you aren't willing to double check a Meta that you are willing to base a vote on, or you are prepping yourself for an easy "oops, I guess I just forgot" when/if she's lynched as a civvie. Both of which screams bad sauce.

My favorite professor's advice: past performances are not indicative of future results.

Then why even mention the part that I bolded if you aren't trying to use that "forgotten" memory as a reference?
G-Man
My vote for G-Man:
Epignosis wrote:My initial inclination is to vote G-Man. That rundown of what, three-and-half pages...what was the point of that? It reminds me of that time in Star Wars (OMG I love Star Wars. Maybe you could come check out my light saber some time!!!) where a2thezebra posted commentary of everybody early on. It was premature and gave the appearance of looking good.

I fail to see why my vote is more important in the scheme of things than his. I said I was going to break ties. Did he think I was joking?

Epi it really isn't that, It's that you didn't have opinions on anyone else and when I tried to pull opinions out of you again and again I got nothing from you. Had you answered question 3 by saying G-Man, I would've at least been able to believe you. That would've, at the bare minimum, seemed genuine.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I switched to llama. If the best he's going to give me is that I've been fishy, then I have no problem feeding him to the fish.

Fish Mooney wouldn't even let me touch her boob. :sigh:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I voted for SD, I gave my reasoning before it is partly a gut read and partly her own in thread content and her responses to Gman. I'm not really liking the Epi lynch, but I'm not horribly against it either. I found both Sorsha and Bull's reasons for voting pingy.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Wilgy's vote for G-Man:
DrWilgy wrote:
G-Man wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

G-Man
My vote for G-Man:

Epi it really isn't that, It's that you didn't have opinions on anyone else and when I tried to pull opinions out of you again and again I got nothing from you. Had you answered question 3 by saying G-Man, I would've at least been able to believe you. That would've, at the bare minimum, seemed genuine.
I didn't suspect G-Man after the lynch. Either you're asking me to be repetitive or lie.

If I need to manufacture suspicions, I can do that just fine. :feb:

I'm sure you know what I can't do just fine though. :sigh:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Forget it... I'm going back to my original suspicion of g man. It just feels better/gut thing.

Return to “Previous Heists”