Epignosis
7%
Nerolunar
27%
Quin
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I just want to re-sign from this game already (Hosts, deadies, nps, batbears, etc.)
67%

Total votes: 15
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Zodiac Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Ricochet »

G-Man wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
NIGHT 1 ENDS

Sloonei was walking home from work. He lived a normal life, and worked a normal job, because he was just a normal human being. He's not very adventurous and lives in his comfort zone. Sloonei is a Taurus afterall

But on this day, Sloonei encountered a strange creature.

"hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!" it said.
Out of curiosity, I googled this Temmie creature from the night post. Does anyone here know anything about this strange video game called Undertale? If so, do you think that Temmie's presence is clue of sorts? Or are the hosts throwing out random stuff to keep us guessing?
<np><sarc><disregard>Or plagiarizing someone.</disregard></sarc></np>
Sloonei wrote:In a very strange coincidence, the RYM game I alluded to at the start of this one was Undertale-themed.
w00t. links pls. curse you RYM bannnn
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 43
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Zodiac Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Marmot »

The stories in the Day and Night posts are included for flavor. No game-related conclusions should be drawn from them.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Ricochet wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
NIGHT 1 ENDS

Sloonei was walking home from work. He lived a normal life, and worked a normal job, because he was just a normal human being. He's not very adventurous and lives in his comfort zone. Sloonei is a Taurus afterall

But on this day, Sloonei encountered a strange creature.

"hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!" it said.
Out of curiosity, I googled this Temmie creature from the night post. Does anyone here know anything about this strange video game called Undertale? If so, do you think that Temmie's presence is clue of sorts? Or are the hosts throwing out random stuff to keep us guessing?
<np><sarc><disregard>Or plagiarizing someone.</disregard></sarc></np>
Sloonei wrote:In a very strange coincidence, the RYM game I alluded to at the start of this one was Undertale-themed.
w00t. links pls. curse you RYM bannnn
https://rateyourmusic.com/board_message ... id=6223951
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I forgot what website I'm on, RYM would have autolinked that for me.
link
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Ricochet »

I accessed it anyway, thanks. It was not being able to join/play I was cursing.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 51

Post by DrWilgy »

@Sig, do you mean how do I feel about Llama voting epi with me? I voted first :P

@G-Man mostly my green on her is because of the hippie quick bit. I read frustration from her and didn't think a baddie would put emotion in the game so early. Also, she wasn't watching her typo's hence the wank, and she gave me a good laugh. I suppose I wrote that off in my mind as her being civ.

@Epi I'm not voting you for saving Bullzeye, I'm voting you for a mountain of fluff, lack of opinions about players and a sketchy last min vote. For someone to make a vote like that along with what you have provided for the thread, it's extremely hard for me to classify that near "possible civ behavior" at this time.

@hOI!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!!! iS tEM!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ahhh!!! Diiny did Undertale Mafia!! I woulda played. I actually wrote down a game concept for a Undertale Speed Game awhile back too...
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Re: Zodiac Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Epignosis »

Nerolunar wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Okay I have read the thread and here are some thoughts:

C-man is almost the only one trying to engage discussion. I wonder why people don´t follow up on it and try to get some thoughts circulating.
Wonders why people don't try to get some thoughts circulating.

Has seven posts. :suspish:

And three of those call G-Man's alignment into question, essentially restating the same idea without considering fresh evidence. That last one sounds bitter that G-Man didn't get lynched and could possibly come out looking good for it.

You know what else I noticed? Take this how you want, but Bubbles never popped in saying how good she was, which is like, her trademark. I realize she didn't post at all, but that's a minor thing to consider.

A major thing to consider is how I'm gonna get a girlfriend. :sigh:
At the moment of this post there had been almost nothing but fluff and roleplaying. The three posts about G-man are responses to people who wondered about what I meant.
I wasn't concerned about there being fluff and role-playing before your post. What I'm pointing out was that after this post, you haven't had much more to say than your predecessor. Since Day 2 started, you haven't named one person you think is Mafia, even in light of S~V~S and Sloonei getting killed, and despite your post says you wonder "why people don't [...] try to get some thoughts circulating."
DrWilgy wrote:@Epi I'm not voting you for saving Bullzeye, I'm voting you for a mountain of fluff, lack of opinions about players and a sketchy last min vote. For someone to make a vote like that along with what you have provided for the thread, it's extremely hard for me to classify that near "possible civ behavior" at this time.
I've got more content than Nerolunar! :grin:

But probably fewer girlfriends. :sigh:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Nerolunar »

Im pretty sure I did post some reads earlier.

Im taking a bath now and will come back to post some reads.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

You do, and I thought about that. Nero is right behind you in my head when I think about lynch candidates for today. G-Man's thoughts about Nero reflect my own currently.

Nero come elaborate on or share your thoughts. Who wants to join me in Nero pressuring?

Linki - oh hai Nero
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:You do, and I thought about that. Nero is right behind you in my head when I think about lynch candidates for today. G-Man's thoughts about Nero reflect my own currently.

Nero come elaborate on or share your thoughts. Who wants to join me in Nero pressuring?

Linki - oh hai Nero
I would, but I'm going to hold my vote for the last minute in case someone needs saving. :dark:

:sigh:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmm... So Wilgy realized he has a problem roleplaying his sign... I already act like my sign! I call shenanigans!!

*Feeds Quin a Tomato*

Has Sorsha checked in recently?

Linki: -__-
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 53

Post by sig »

@Wilgy, I remember Llama gut reading you as bad so I asked him.

Right know I'm reading G-man as a civ, and Wilgy as null leaning civ. Lots of null reads still and I've got Quin as a scum lean.

@Bulls who do you plan to vote for today and why?
ImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Hey guys. Im honestly reading you as bad Epi, sorry about that. It goes the other way around too - don´t accuse me of posting fluff earlier this game :beer: Its like you are passing on your accusations to me when I did in fact post some reads as soon as I joined.

Im getting pinged by Quin and Sig too. Im going to look at them very closely :eye:

Ugh, Im gojng to bed soon, and I have to vote. Im giving it 30 minutes.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nerolunar wrote:Hey guys. Im honestly reading you as bad Epi, sorry about that. It goes the other way around too - don´t accuse me of posting fluff earlier this game :beer: Its like you are passing on your accusations to me when I did in fact post some reads as soon as I joined.

Im getting pinged by Quin and Sig too. Im going to look at them very closely :eye:

You're "honestly" reading me as bad, eh? Why the superfluous adverb? Why are you sorry for it?

On what basis are you reading me as bad? We've never been in a game together, and you've never experienced me at all.

It isn't until I call you out on your low productivity (after you called for high productivity from everybody else) that you suspect me.

They tell me there's plenty of fish in the sea, and I think I caught me a good one. :kadaj:

Just not the kind of fish I was hoping for, metaphorically speaking. :sigh:
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 76

Post by thellama73 »

Wow, busy day. Sorry I haven't been around guys.

I am sympathetic to the votes on Nero, because I have a theory.

My theory is this, and this is what my theory is. Ahem. The theory that I have (which is mine) is that hosts are more anxious about replacements when the absent player is mafia than when they are civ. Especially in a game like this, an absent baddie would be deadly to the mafia cause. They would need a replacement immediately. Much less urgent with the civs, because there are more of us. Nero replaced in fantastically quickly. Just sayin'.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Nerolunar
The Mark

Post by Nerolunar »

Epignosis wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Hey guys. Im honestly reading you as bad Epi, sorry about that. It goes the other way around too - don´t accuse me of posting fluff earlier this game :beer: Its like you are passing on your accusations to me when I did in fact post some reads as soon as I joined.

You're "honestly" reading me as bad, eh? Why the superfluous adverb? Why are you sorry for it?

On what basis are you reading me as bad? We've never been in a game together, and you've never experienced me at all.

It isn't until I call you out on your low productivity (after you called for high productivity from everybody else) that you suspect me.

They tell me there's plenty of fish in the sea, and I think I caught me a good one. :kadaj:

Just not the kind of fish I was hoping for, metaphorically speaking. :sigh:
Im sorry because I would like to play more with you. I should have painted that green.

I have suspected you a bit since people started mentioning your fluff, since I agree with that. You are doing better now, albeit only now when people called you out for it. I guess the same arguments apply to both of us to an extent.

Linki I was online when Metalmarsh posted that I had subbed in and immediately began reading and posting a little. You´re reaching, Llama.
ImageImage

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Spacedaisy »

G-Man wrote:Finishing up ISO's on those players I did not get to yesterday:

Spacedaisy was similarly absent for most of D1 until the deadline approached. She blames prep work on her upcoming game to justify her absence. She did give us one substantial post that can be picked apart. She changed her vote to me because Wilgy's claim made her nervous. During N1 she commented on other posts, giving no concrete personal thoughts. She's another one that I am concerned about hiding behind a smokescreen.
This is questionable recapping. While I was largely absent Day 0 and 1, I did participate as much as I was able and gave my own solid reasons for my votes and my thoughts on various people. Then in N1 I became much more vocal with my "personal thoughts" basically discussing my concerns about the fact you and Llama were both appearing to claim the same role ability. I became more active because we got most of the leg work done on the game, now we are just waiting to fill it. There is no smokescreen.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 74

Post by G-Man »

thellama73 wrote:Wow, busy day. Sorry I haven't been around guys.

My theory is this, and this is what my theory is. Ahem. The theory that I have (which is mine) is that hosts are more anxious about replacements when the absent player is mafia than when they are civ. Especially in a game like this, an absent baddie would be deadly to the mafia cause. They would need a replacement immediately. Much less urgent with the civs, because there are more of us. Nero replaced in fantastically quickly. Just sayin'.
Interesting, because I thought it took a long time to replace Bubble. Looking back, I see that it took our hosts roughly 12 hours. Day 1 was already halfway over, and Nero posted an hour later. Not necessarily a quick transition but I haven't hosted in a while.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Spacedaisy wrote:

Spacedaisy was similarly absent for most of D1 until the deadline approached. She blames prep work on her upcoming game to justify her absence. She did give us one substantial post that can be picked apart. She changed her vote to me because Wilgy's claim made her nervous. During N1 she commented on other posts, giving no concrete personal thoughts. She's another one that I am concerned about hiding behind a smokescreen.
This is questionable recapping. While I was largely absent Day 0 and 1, I did participate as much as I was able and gave my own solid reasons for my votes and my thoughts on various people. Then in N1 I became much more vocal with my "personal thoughts" basically discussing my concerns about the fact you and Llama were both appearing to claim the same role ability. I became more active because we got most of the leg work done on the game, now we are just waiting to fill it. There is no smokescreen.
Let's let other players review your posts and see what they think.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nerolunar wrote: I have suspected you a bit since people started mentioning your fluff, since I agree with that. You are doing better now, albeit only now when people called you out for it. I guess the same arguments apply to both of us to an extent.
No. It doesn't apply to us both. For three reasons:

First, my participation has nothing to do with people calling me out on anything. I do what I want regardless of what people say, time permitting.

Second, I said I would do better and put forth an effort because I hadn't done so. I feel like I have. The most you've done since I brought your name up was to counter-suspect and vote for me. That's continuing not being productive.

Third, I'm not the one who said people needed to be circulating their thoughts more. You said that. If you say that, and then don't speak your own mind in the thread, I have to wonder what's keeping you from doing so.

I also have to wonder what's keeping me from getting laid. :sigh:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote:I also have to wonder what's keeping me from getting laid. :sigh:
I think it has something to do with your priorities in life. Maybe if you stopped playing games online, you might meet some people. Getting outside will also help rid you of your pasty white complexion. Unless you are into goth girls, who might find your complexion attractive. Then there is the whole action figure collection thing to deal with. There's only a niche group of girls who squee for toy collectors.
My Banners:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Sorry I haven't been around. I was sleeping. I'm here now, going to read some stuff.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sorsha wrote:Sorry I haven't been around. I was sleeping. I'm here now, going to read some stuff.
This reminds me so much of Deborah from Biblical Mafia it hurts.
My Banners:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I don't think Llama's reasoning is right in regards to Nero. While I've never hosted I don't think the hosts would be in a bigger rush to replace a mafia member then a civ.

I've got a slight ping from nero, and I am feeling good about Epi's posts directed at him, but he won't be getting my vote today for a few reasons. I don't like what Llama said about him, as off right know Nero seems like an easy lynch button.

I don't like Daisy's response to G-man's ISO. It came off as very defensive and pingy.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote:There's only a niche group of girls who squee for toy collectors.
I guess it depends on the kind of toys you had to offer her. :sigh:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Nerolunar wrote: Linki I was online when Metalmarsh posted that I had subbed in and immediately began reading and posting a little. You´re reaching, Llama.
I'm not reaching. I'm explaining my theory, which is mine, and that I have.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

G-Man wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
G-Man wrote:I just thought it worth mentioning since people are giving Epi heat. His vote helped to save Bullzeye but it wasn't the last word. No one has yet asked me why I didn't try saving myself. You would all be wondering that one had I actually been lynched.
hey, why this?
If I had died, you guys would have wondered about my vote. I am highlighting the fact that it's treated as a non-issue today. Did nobody notice my vote or is it because I didn't die?

All other points of discussion are valid and I apologize for derailing.
When I was tied for two votes I did notice that your vote was in a position that you'd be able to move it to either lynch me or one of the other players with two votes which was why I was considering moving my vote if I needed to save myself.

I don't think you surviving the lynch makes you any more or less civvie than before. Looking at Epis last minute vote it looks like he was saving bullz but maybe it was down to the wire because you and epi were hashing out bts how to move your votes around (and if you wanted to burn you lynch save on the first lynch of the game). I'm still suspicious of you g-man because I still think wilgy had a good point yesterday. I'm also looking at bullz and epi. The one thing I don't find suspicious about epi that everyone else does is his the fluffiness of his posts. When we played LOST mafia he was the same, he did hardcore role playing for nearly the whole game.

Linki- I didn't play biblical g-man so I don't get your reference :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sorsha wrote:Linki- I didn't play biblical g-man so I don't get your reference :)
Deborah was bad news. I believe he was calling you bad.

I know a Deborah. She's really pretty.

And also my aunt. :sigh:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sorsha wrote:Linki- I didn't play biblical g-man so I don't get your reference :)
Deborah kept saying she was busy but would try to catch up. She did this for most of the game and drove me nuts. That and her vote history had me constantly thinking she was bad. I tried a few times to get a lynch train on her. After I died, the other civvies finally saw what I saw there. They lynched her and she flipped baddie, which provided me with catharsis.
My Banners:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Good to know. Looking at your iso's it's kinda hard to tell who your top suspects are g-man. Some of your reads are kinda wishy-washy, who are you looking at for a lynch today?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sorsha wrote:Good to know. Looking at your iso's it's kinda hard to tell who your top suspects are g-man. Some of your reads are kinda wishy-washy, who are you looking at for a lynch today?
Bullzeye, DrWilgy, Epignosis, Nerolunar, Sorsha, or Spacedaisy would suit me just fine.
My Banners:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'd prefer Daisy over Epi and Nero today. I really don't have a firm grasp on either of them, but I feel more sure that Daisy is bad. G-man made some good points on her and I really disliked her response to his ISO.

What does everyone think of Quin?
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Looks like you've got some whittling to do g.

Sig can you explain what was so pinky about daisys post? I can understand it being defensive, because it was a defense :P but what pinged you? Daisy is always a tough read for me.

And I don't have much opinion on Quin. His posts seem ok to me, he knows sloonei from another site, I could see reasons for him both wanting to kill sloon night one and not wanting to kill sloonei night one because of that. I'll look over slooneis posts to see what he thought of Quin so far though.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Sloonei only mentioned Quin twice. Once as a defense of Quin wanting to vote for a no lynch and the other to explain how he knows him. :shrug:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

sig wrote:I'd prefer Daisy over Epi and Nero today. I really don't have a firm grasp on either of them, but I feel more sure that Daisy is bad. G-man made some good points on her and I really disliked her response to his ISO.

What does everyone think of Quin?
I'm very neutral on Quin and still trying to figure him out. Sloonei was a civvie and vouched for Quin's early behavior and posts. That leads me to cut Quin some slack because I like Sloonei.
My Banners:
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I could see a vote for bullz or daisy today also, neither have offered much/anything in the way of suspicions and don't seem to even be trying come together with the thread to baddie hunt.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm out at a bar, so I need to decide now. I think I'm going to keep my vote on Epi. He is keeping a cool head under fire, which I know is a core tenet of his baddie strategy.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:I'm out at a bar, so I need to decide now. I think I'm going to keep my vote on Epi. He is keeping a cool head under fire, which I know is a core tenet of his baddie strategy.
I am almost never under fire. I've been lynched six times ever. So you know nothing. :meany:

I hope your beer is flat.

I'd love to have a beer with a flat girl. :sigh:
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:@Llama what do you think about Wilgy voting for Epi with you?

Did a quick ISO on Quin.
Quin wrote:Generally I would go for a Day 1 no lynch, but judging by the polls that doesn't seem to be all that popular a choice here. I'll come back with a vote pretty soon, I guess.
Would rather go for a no lynch then a day 1 lynch this is cultural so this is neutral to me.
Quin wrote:I'll put my vote forward for sig, I guess.
Random vote for me, slightly pingy.
Quin wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Quin wrote:I'll put my vote forward for sig, I guess.
Is there any reasoning for your vote or are you picking randomly?
I don't recall seeing him post yet, if anything. I'd just rather spare the people who will more likely create an active game from being lynched.
So he explains his random vote by saying he hadn't seen any of my post yet. Looking back I find this hard to believe, while I only had five posts, I was the first player to make a post. So this is pingy.
Quin wrote:Nevermind. He has posted. I'll move it to someone who actually hasn't posted yet.
This post was the next one he did, walking back his vote.
Quin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for Quin for wanting to vote for the only option guaranteed to not catch a baddie.
How do you know it's guaranteed not to catch a baddie?
I was referring to the "no lynch" option, for which Quin expressed a preference. If we don't lynch people, it's impossible to catch bad guys.
Yeah, I pretty much always do a no lynch unless the situation demands it. But I never do it past Day 1. I like to backup my votes with role related evidence, so on Day 1 I generally default to a NL.

That's not to say I'm not taking suspicious behaviours into account. I'm definitely doing that.
More about no lynching, not an alignment indicator at all.
Quin wrote:Changing my vote to Bullzeye. A completely random lynch just doesn't make any sense to me, even when there's close to no information to go off of.
Votes for Bulls based around a random vote, this post seems genuine.

Quin wrote:I have mixed feelings on llama right now. I'm inclined to believe he is town, owing to the way he presented his 'rainbow list', and I don't doubt the validity of his role claim, but I don't understand why he would claim it in the first place. I can't think of a single way it benefits him.

I quoted it before but I lost it, but I honestly think SVS missing the vote was an honest mistake, since I thought the day phase was 48 hours as well. But I still acknowledge whoever it was that said he hasn't been saying much with any relevance.
Same thoughts on Llama as earlier, but also what I see as some soft defense of SVS. Minor ping from this post.

Also at some point he mentioned Wilgy's doctor claim, I'm not sure what to make of it but, it gave me a bad gut ping.

This isn't as much as I thought it would be, but right know I'm reading Quin as a scum lean. His interactions with SVS are pingy, and I dislike his random vote for me.

linki: Who do you plan to vote for G-man?
I've already stated numerous times that my philosophy on no lynches carries over from previous mafia experience. Irrelevant of my alignment I have always done this.

I randomly voted for you, yes, but I think you should consider that I adjusted my vote immediately and BEFORE you called me out on it. I voted you and just went to make sure. You only posted at the beginning of the thread, so as the game progressed I pretty much forgot you were here. I've made similar mistakes later on. I kept my vote on Nero after he replaced bubbles because I missed his posts too.

What pinged you about Wilgy's doctor claim? Obviously if somebody claims a role that early it should be discussed. And nobody else seemed to be interested in it.

I'm not finished catching up on the thread yet so I'll save my vote for when I do.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

thellama73 wrote:Wow, busy day. Sorry I haven't been around guys.

This is quite an opportunistic theory, because while it might be the case that hosts are anxious to replace baddies moreso than civs, Bubbles needing to be replaced is no indicator of her alignment. Nero can't possibly be expected to provide a defense to this argument though and you know it.

I don't particularly like the votes on Epi or Nero. I'd rather not vote either. I will be around for at least another hour to decide exactly who I do want to vote.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Epignosis wrote: I hope your beer is flat.
In all the years I've known you Epi, I never imagined I'd see you say something so cruel to another human being.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Quin wrote: What pinged you about Wilgy's doctor claim? Obviously if somebody claims a role that early it should be discussed. And nobody else seemed to be interested in it.
Wilgy pretty much always begins games by saying he most definitely is/is not a doctor. Nobody who knows this will have seen anything unusual with him doing so this game. Assuming that's what you're referring to anyway.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:

Let's let other players review your posts and see what they think.

I have a good read on daisy. I don't see anywhere that she has ridden on someone elses coattails and gone with the flow. She is always questioning things, which speaks town to me.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Bullzeye wrote:
Quin wrote: What pinged you about Wilgy's doctor claim? Obviously if somebody claims a role that early it should be discussed. And nobody else seemed to be interested in it.
Wilgy pretty much always begins games by saying he most definitely is/is not a doctor. Nobody who knows this will have seen anything unusual with him doing so this game. Assuming that's what you're referring to anyway.
Would daisy be aware of this? If its a common thing I wonder why she would take it seriously.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

If anyone has an alternative vote that's not Epi or Nero, I'd like to hear it. I can't agree with lynching either of them. It seems that the primary reason for lynching either of them is their 'fluff' posts, but they've also carried on with legitimate discussion that I think counters those suspicions.
ImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Quin wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Would daisy be aware of this? If its a common thing I wonder why she would take it seriously.
Now that I think about it, I'm not sure. I mean I'd expect her to but maybe she hasn't played with him very often - Wilgy is relatively new around here and Daisy doesn't seem to play a lot any more.
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I say relatively new, he's been here like 6 months but it doesn't feel that long to me. Talking Heads seems like it was just yesterday.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It would be funny to lynch llama while he's being a gadabout and cavorting with the floozies.

Though he'd probably come back and brag in red about all of his lady friends and not even care about being lynched. :sigh:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Let's do it this way.

I voted for bullzeye, simply because he's at the top of the list. Nothing more, nothing less.

How would you convince me to change my vote, bullzeye?
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”