Total votes: 20
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 37

Re: [END] Turf Wars: Battle of the Hosts

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I very much want to change my "Racketeer" rank/title thing to "Prisoner 509378".
:mafia:
Score. :beer:
You are also purple. :eek:
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 6

Post by G-Man »

Oooh! Can I have "The Decider" changed to "Prisoner 813142"? I will never forget this game. Like ever.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Regarding P-Scores, no one's P-Score will be modified for this game, even though I'm a believer in the system. Everyone that did end up flake on participation, whether in the main game or in prison, gave me at least some indication of RL stuff happening or asked to be replaced. I don't feel any of you hung us up to dry or anything like that.

Thanks again to all of you; you made this a truly awesome hosting experience. I still can't believe it's over, even though it was exhausting.

Please keep chugging away questions; I'm sure there are things I've forgotten.
To add to this, however, we did decide to ban anyone who flaked from being eligible to win. Didn't really apply much in the end.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 1158
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

G-man you are my favorite human being.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 16
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I actually almost mixed up Quin and Sig. Since Sig was searching for the rookie cop and Quin was searching for his lover (Nero) I got them mixed up and we sent Sig and Nero a message saying they were lovers and found each other. Luckily, I realized my mistake before either of them opened it and we deleted the message. Oh, and Quin, I felt so bad for you. Your lover was alive all that time and you just couldn't find each other!

Lol, Epi's reaction, was "Fuck, Jay is a prisoner!"
LOL, yeah, Epi PMed me the moment JJJ started supatowning in the main thread and said something to the effect of "Fuck, JJJ is a prisoner. RIP my team." :haha:
How I wish I could have lived up to that. XD

Truth be told, for most of this game I played like a bag full of fresh dog shit. Being essentially unlynchable certainly affected my play -- I was much more aggressive and tried to be more deceptive than I usually would be since I stood no real risk of people suspecting me for it. I think I worked myself into a frenzy a bit too many times and it didn't yield the best results. But it was a learning experience!
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

G-Man wrote:Oooh! Can I have "The Decider" changed to "Prisoner 813142"? I will never forget this game. Like ever.
:beer:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Ricochet wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Prisoner 509378 wrote:
Sloonei wrote::meany: I laughed a little as soon as I saw Jay's first prisoner post the day of the jailbreak, and there were at least a dozen times I nearly typed Jay instead of "prisoner" in this game.
My strategy to get paroled:

Be as JJJ as I can possibly be. I'll be honest, on Day 5 I was just going for appearances. I didn't care whether my reads were accurate at all, I just wanted everyone to know exactly who I am and give me the parole with the promise that I'd give the kind of effort that is typical of me.

I'm glad it worked, but I also worried the other prisoners would be annoyed by my post-mania and try to stop me. :p
Oh no, I realized I have zero fat chances to challenge you. So I buddied you. :cloud9:

Actually, until we broke out of prison, I thought I landed with Diiny in my cell. Which was funny, because Dinny slipped on RYM that he was mislynched. Diiny played hard the first Days on CD-FIVEMOREINITIALS, so I imagined he'd work hard in Prison and Parole duty, too. But yeah, as soon as Day 5 started, I fully realized who I really partnered with.

Plus, I actually had a big schemng plan to pretend I'm Diiny and demand my parole, once prison break would occur... only for the Hosts to enforce the no-hint rule. D'oh.
I'm pretty sure they only told you not to hint at you truly are. There's no rule against hinting that you're somebody you're not.
I would have broken the "hint that I might have had a past in the main game" rule.
rats
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Ricochet wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I very much want to change my "Racketeer" rank/title thing to "Prisoner 509378".
:mafia:
Score. :beer:
You are also purple. :eek:
My color seems to change with the wind. ;)
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Prison Yard is available now! Just fixed it.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My mafia spirits were so down in the dumps from this game, and then we lynched a baddie on Day 1 in Spirited Away and I nearly lost my mind.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

G-Man wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yo, winners, check it out!

Wear it with pride. :slick:
Yassss numero 6!

Easiest one I ever achieved, too. :grin:
Maybe it was easy for you because you got out Night 5. Holy heck did we have to claw our way through some insane stuff! Yes, please please please open those Prison Yard threads. I want everyone to behold the insanity of that 10-minute post challenge.

Now, let good old Dr. Evil explain a few things...

When I was approached about joining this game in secret I knew that, for me to stay engaged, I had to play in character. The prison aspect sounded like it get get either dull or hostile or both depending on how well we did with those challenges. I gave MP and SD a choice of three characters I would play as:

-Dr. Evil (which they picked, probably because he was the only one with a prison pic)

-Gollum/Smeagol from Lord of the Rings (would have been fun but I probably never would have been paroled)

-Olaf from Frozen (I was secretly hoping they'd pick this one but I probably would have drove too many prisoners nuts and they'd have shanked me)

I played in character 100% of the time until those posting challenges broke me. I even PM'ed the hosts as Dr. Evil. It was fun.

On our first day in prison, I wrote a big long spiel about how the original prisoners should all stick together and make sure only original prisoners got paroled when the chance arose. It was called Operation Improbably Victorious You or Operation IVY. In true Dr. Evil form, this was wordplay because Operation Ivy was an influential ska-punk band in the late 80s that eventually became the 90s punk band Rancid. It was my version of the "Alan Parsons Project" that Dr. Evil created. I later created an acronym for the BUDDY System for the posting challenges but I can't remember what it all stood for. Go find it in the prison threads.

I tried to pick a fight with Scotty during the prison break so I could do the whole "Scotty don't!" bit to some length but he either wasn't around or wasn't interested. I also tried to do the "zip it" and "shh!" bits with a few people but it never lasted long enough. Oh well.

We original prisoners were tight. I'm proud of all of them. We worked so hard and a few of the newbies worked hard too, so major kudos to them as well! The prison, at times, felt like a sick and twisted team-building exercise. It was a trying ordeal but rewarding in the end.

No non-original prisoner got paroled. How cool is that? Operation IVY was actually conceived out of my own paranoia that non-original prisoners would eventually outnumber original prisoners and start shanking us. They outnumbered us soon enough but not enough of them seemed to care or organize enough against us. So thanks for that!

Did anyone figure out it was me behind the Dr. Evil shtick? I was half-worried that it would be too obvious because playing in character would stand out and I've developed a reputation for standing out through my posting methods.
As awesome as ever. I'm glad you grabbed the win (hey, you also won my game, as well!) :beer: I know what it's like to craft a meta game (although nothing as accomplished as you do all the time) and how bad it would feel to do all that only to get a 'zero' on the 'result card'. :beer:

I PM'd MP when your spirits were almost broken during the D10 challenge. Then he disclosed that the missing prisoner, who failed you the challenge, was Sorsha. Gosh darn it. :disappoint:
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 494

Post by Epignosis »

Prisoner 509378 wrote:If we hadn't lynched the warden I would have refused to wear my winner's banner. I made that my personal win condition. :P
I knew when it was my time. My personal plan was to keep Soneji alive as long as humanly possible. I was happy to take the lynch over him.
Spacedaisy wrote:Lol, Epi's reaction, was "Fuck, Jay is a prisoner!"
This is perhaps a censored version of what I actually said.

My credo became "I'd rather best him than arrest him."

Plus, as I mentioned, we didn't need him out anyway.
I think that's fitting. :nicenod:
Sloonei wrote:How long did it take you cops to figure out I was the Don? I assumed you had me on Night 2 or 3, whenever those failed arrests happened. I even asked Daisy if I'd be allowed to roleclaim because I didn't want the cops to have information that my family didn't. I was not allowed to.
We tried to arrest you Night 2 or 3 and it didn't take, so we had our suspicions. However, there were other failed arrests that we couldn't work out, so we took a chance on you a second time much later. I had completely forgotten about the traitor mechanic until it was brought up near the end.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

G-Man wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Yo, winners, check it out!

Wear it with pride. :slick:
Yassss numero 6!

Easiest one I ever achieved, too. :grin:
Maybe it was easy for you because you got out Night 5. Holy heck did we have to claw our way through some insane stuff! Yes, please please please open those Prison Yard threads. I want everyone to behold the insanity of that 10-minute post challenge.

Now, let good old Dr. Evil explain a few things...

When I was approached about joining this game in secret I knew that, for me to stay engaged, I had to play in character. The prison aspect sounded like it get get either dull or hostile or both depending on how well we did with those challenges. I gave MP and SD a choice of three characters I would play as:

-Dr. Evil (which they picked, probably because he was the only one with a prison pic)

-Gollum/Smeagol from Lord of the Rings (would have been fun but I probably never would have been paroled)

-Olaf from Frozen (I was secretly hoping they'd pick this one but I probably would have drove too many prisoners nuts and they'd have shanked me)

I played in character 100% of the time until those posting challenges broke me. I even PM'ed the hosts as Dr. Evil. It was fun.

On our first day in prison, I wrote a big long spiel about how the original prisoners should all stick together and make sure only original prisoners got paroled when the chance arose. It was called Operation Improbably Victorious You or Operation IVY. In true Dr. Evil form, this was wordplay because Operation Ivy was an influential ska-punk band in the late 80s that eventually became the 90s punk band Rancid. It was my version of the "Alan Parsons Project" that Dr. Evil created. I later created an acronym for the BUDDY System for the posting challenges but I can't remember what it all stood for. Go find it in the prison threads.

I tried to pick a fight with Scotty during the prison break so I could do the whole "Scotty don't!" bit to some length but he either wasn't around or wasn't interested. I also tried to do the "zip it" and "shh!" bits with a few people but it never lasted long enough. Oh well.

We original prisoners were tight. I'm proud of all of them. We worked so hard and a few of the newbies worked hard too, so major kudos to them as well! The prison, at times, felt like a sick and twisted team-building exercise. It was a trying ordeal but rewarding in the end.

No non-original prisoner got paroled. How cool is that? Operation IVY was actually conceived out of my own paranoia that non-original prisoners would eventually outnumber original prisoners and start shanking us. They outnumbered us soon enough but not enough of them seemed to care or organize enough against us. So thanks for that!

Did anyone figure out it was me behind the Dr. Evil shtick? I was half-worried that it would be too obvious because playing in character would stand out and I've developed a reputation for standing out through my posting methods.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

You really rocked it. I was so glad I picked Dr. Evil. :P
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 32

Post by Spacedaisy »

for those of you questioning the Don's choices as far as challenges for his Capo and Crew, they did not know what the challenges were. They were choosing the reward and then picking a random number to assign their challenge with no knowledge of the actual mission itself. If they had known it would have outed who the capo and crew were. To both Dons. It would have hugely imbalanced the game for basically two groups of five civs to all know who each other are, it also would have made it impossible for a team to off their own Don by accident, which was an intended mechanic. Anyone who plays my games should know, there will always be a kind of role or mechanic that may require self sacrifice or strategic risk/loss.i am a huge fan of making players make tough decisions. And also of unique role interactions. The cops were pretty pessimistic at the idea of two civs each with their own BTSC partner that they could not arrest, but it was intentional. In order for one of the civ teams to win they had to take out the other Don. The game was built to pit civ against civ. You guys just never got there. Who knows, it might have changed the whole outcome if you hadn't put it off.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:I actually almost mixed up Quin and Sig. Since Sig was searching for the rookie cop and Quin was searching for his lover (Nero) I got them mixed up and we sent Sig and Nero a message saying they were lovers and found each other. Luckily, I realized my mistake before either of them opened it and we deleted the message. Oh, and Quin, I felt so bad for you. Your lover was alive all that time and you just couldn't find each other!

Lol, Epi's reaction, was "Fuck, Jay is a prisoner!"
LOL, yeah, Epi PMed me the moment JJJ started supatowning in the main thread and said something to the effect of "Fuck, JJJ is a prisoner. RIP my team." :haha:
How I wish I could have lived up to that. XD

Truth be told, for most of this game I played like a bag full of fresh dog shit. Being essentially unlynchable certainly affected my play -- I was much more aggressive and tried to be more deceptive than I usually would be since I stood no real risk of people suspecting me for it. I think I worked myself into a frenzy a bit too many times and it didn't yield the best results. But it was a learning experience!
It's funny you say that, because your play at times reminded of me hyper-aggressive JJJ toward the latter half of Talking Heads after you escaped lynch, though obviously you had way worse success here. :P

There were some differences... but man, in terms of sheer effort, you never ceased to amaze. Many of you really poured your hearts into this game, whether it was in the main game or one of the original prisoners, and I just fucking loved it. You all are awesome.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Silverwolf »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Are the results public of the last prisoner challenge?
Good question! You all failed; it was the Warden's death that got you in here. We realized we made it ridiculously difficult though, so it worked out.

Here were the results:

Cell 1 - S~V~S and Typhoony - 21
Cell 2 - G-Man and Metalmarsh - 7
Cell 3 - bea and DharmaHelper - 3
Cell 4 - juliets and timmer - 19
Cell 5 - a2thezebra and Scotty - 5
Cell 7 - Black Rock and Quin - 15
Cell 9 - ika and Silverwolf - 21
Cell 10 - indiglo and thellama - 0

Cell 6 was vacant and Cell 8 didn't apply because Sorsha's shanking that previous day meant Boomslang was by himself.
NIce, we rocked this one, LOL.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Silverwolf wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Are the results public of the last prisoner challenge?
Good question! You all failed; it was the Warden's death that got you in here. We realized we made it ridiculously difficult though, so it worked out.

Here were the results:

Cell 1 - S~V~S and Typhoony - 21
Cell 2 - G-Man and Metalmarsh - 7
Cell 3 - bea and DharmaHelper - 3
Cell 4 - juliets and timmer - 19
Cell 5 - a2thezebra and Scotty - 5
Cell 7 - Black Rock and Quin - 15
Cell 9 - ika and Silverwolf - 21
Cell 10 - indiglo and thellama - 0

Cell 6 was vacant and Cell 8 didn't apply because Sorsha's shanking that previous day meant Boomslang was by himself.
NIce, we rocked this one, LOL.
Proving that you do indeed know each other, lol
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote:Did anyone figure out it was me behind the Dr. Evil shtick? I was half-worried that it would be too obvious because playing in character would stand out and I've developed a reputation for standing out through my posting methods.
I definitely didn't. The only prisoner I had pegged correctly was Ricochet. I thought he was as obvious on Day 5 as I was. :p

I been thinking 920077 was Russtifinko. Clearly not!

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Just started skimming the prison and yeah, G-man is my favorite.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

movingpictures or spacedaisy I'm looking for player 606 on the list of players and don't see him or her. Am I looking right at it? Who was it? S/he did our all nights on the posting challenges.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:movingpictures or spacedaisy I'm looking for player 606 on the list of players and don't see him or her. Am I looking right at it? Who was it? S/he did our all nights on the posting challenges.
That was a2thezebra!

And she was my Consigliere. :slick:

If there was any of my civilians I thought had a chance to get paroled, it was her.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Wait, did indiglo and llama never bother with the challenge or did they actually get zero points?! :o :hue:

linki: I realized it was zebra, when she slipped in my game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Ricochet wrote:Wait, did indiglo and llama never bother with the challenge or did they actually get zero points?! :o :hue:

linki: I realized it was zebra, when she slipped in my game.
indiglo was pretty active, but for whatever reason she tapped out the last two or so day phases, so she no-showed completely. :sigh:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I was devastated when y'all shanked Golden. :(
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
G-Man wrote:Did anyone figure out it was me behind the Dr. Evil shtick? I was half-worried that it would be too obvious because playing in character would stand out and I've developed a reputation for standing out through my posting methods.
I definitely didn't. The only prisoner I had pegged correctly was Ricochet. I thought he was as obvious on Day 5 as I was. :p

I been thinking 920077 was Russtifinko. Clearly not!
You mean I wasn't G-Man? :huh:

Or MacDougall?! :faint:

God, Golden cracked me up. :p
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 5
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Ahhhh zebra - you were phenomenal.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

That 10 minute challenge is legendary, prisoners. I frankly regret that I couldn't be there to help you through that madness, but you didn't need me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:That 10 minute challenge is legendary, prisoners. I frankly regret that I couldn't be there to help you through that madness, but you didn't need me.
I chose the thirty minute challenge and followed it up with the ten minute challenge deliberately. I thought, "Surely this second challenge will crush their spirits."

No spirit crushing occurred in my prison that day. No sir.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:That 10 minute challenge is legendary, prisoners. I frankly regret that I couldn't be there to help you through that madness, but you didn't need me.
I chose the thirty minute challenge and followed it up with the ten minute challenge deliberately. I thought, "Surely this second challenge will crush their spirits."

I seriously expected you to follow that up with a one minute challenge.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Bedroom antics stay in the bedroom.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

It was those two challenges that made us realize we needed to recognize some outstanding performances in the prison yard. So the Thug banners were born! The prisoners who carried those challenges were tenacious. There was one point where they went 28 minutes without posting and I thought they were going to miss it, but they didn't. I think the closest they came in the ten minute one was 8 minutes. I was the one who had the honor of patrolling to ensure they met the criteria. That's why I was also cheering them on, lol.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

:haha:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

This game really was a ball to host, even if it progressed totally differently than either of us expected!

Thanks again, all. I'm actually sad that it's over, despite looking forward to it toward the end here so I could get my "free time" back. :P
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Someone nominate this for Sockys.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 8

Post by DharmaHelper »

Told you I'd get you paroled 920
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:This game really was a ball to host, even if it progressed totally differently than either of us expected!

Thanks again, all. I'm actually sad that it's over, despite looking forward to it toward the end here so I could get my "free time" back. :P
I feel like poor old Brooks right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 8

Post by DharmaHelper »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

I don't think he uses socks anymore now that he's married.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

So this game is now the 2nd most populous thread in post count throughout all mafia games, with the first still being Talking Heads (which I also co-hosted). :mafia:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

:haha: :haha:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DharmaHelper wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

It's my understanding that many married couples engage in bedroom antics while wearing their socks. Is Epi at that age yet?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:So this game is now the 2nd most populous thread in post count throughout all mafia games, with the first still being Talking Heads (which I also co-hosted). :mafia:
I suspected that was your real motive for dragging this shit out.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:So this game is now the 2nd most populous thread in post count throughout all mafia games, with the first still being Talking Heads (which I also co-hosted). :mafia:
I'm amazed that the top two games in post count can be games in which you didn't play.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm sorry everyone.

:ninja:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
I suspected that was your real motive for dragging this shit out.
You got me. :p

Though if that were really true, I would have just let Day 12 happen and not ended it early.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
I'm amazed that the top two games in post count can be games in which you didn't play.
That's because I still spam as a host. :beer:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Go team Hostface!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Go team Hostface!
:srsnod:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This was my first time being bad in a long ass while. Felt good. :feb:

Sometimes. :scared:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:This was my first time being bad in a long ass while. Felt good. :feb:

Sometimes. :scared:
You really kicked ass. You and Soneji were the MVPs for sure. :clap:

Speaking of which, I'm still amazed that Soneji's double arrest succeeded so many times despite being mathematically improbable.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

And yet, it's strange how THM still holds on. Back when Arkham was played, I was sure it'd get the honor of surpassing THM, and then it just... ended.

Curse of the THM, yo!

Also, this post-game alone probably has more posts right now than my entire game.

linki: You were bad in Guess Who #bussnosis, so it wasn't that long ass while.

Return to “Previous Jobs”