100%

Total votes: 9
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 671
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D3

Post by EnderWiggin »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:07 am Are u still confident (mechanically wise / some info) that theres only 1 soup wolf left? @EnderWiggin @Lilypetal
"At least one"

I don't know max.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 1027
Aka: Wow

Post by Party Crasher »

EnderWiggin wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:01 am
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:07 am Are u still confident (mechanically wise / some info) that theres only 1 soup wolf left? @EnderWiggin @Lilypetal
"At least one"

I don't know max.
Is that part of ur role / some mech u know?

Coz we all know theres ay least 1 more coz it said it will be announced when a faction dies (right? I think 😂)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 161

Post by DrWilgy »

JK, I got pranked and am now doing taxes and figuring out my insurance policies before they expire.

@Neon, you want another bullet? Just tell me who. I ain't in it fam.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

If the group mafia team is eliminated, any lost mafia that may exist will inherit the factional kill and the tie break. If there are no lost mafia, it may be inherited by a third party, if they exist. There will be an announcement when any faction is completely eliminated from the game.

Probably both lost soup wolves in addition to the mod squad 3p faction
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

What if sig is a lost soup wolf vig and he shot alison on accident, not realizing shes his teammate

Id laugh

I remember someone quoting a post of alison where she keeps calling sig "alone, lost" etc

There are 2 types of lost wolves: they know the main group, but the main group doesnt know them. And they dont know the main group, but the main group knows them
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 180
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D2

Post by Kate »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:14 am
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:39 am
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:38 am
sig wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:37 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:33 am
Party Crasher wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:04 am alison alive coz shes mafia

-tutuu
Honestly probably just clearing for PC.

@Golden given our POE yesterday ended up netting a wolf, shouldn't we just like, keep using it?
Okay, but why would this clear them from being third party or second team?

This is why I keep hesitating on you since you ignore the possibility of other than civ unless you’ve got a personal negative read on someone and that’s the only way to fit your thoughts with the obvious fact they can’t be mafia.

By the logic of multi ball/dangerous third party nobody is town a clear yet you’re handing out spew clears left and right?

Am I missing something here or what
I have stopped solving in multiball worlds. SVS pointed out there is pseudo mod confirmation of one mafia team in the OP.
Okay so why wouldn’t PC be on the third party team?
Assuming one exists which for arguments sake let’s say there is
I like the idea of hunting for definite mafia team before hypothetical evil 3P team.

Unless there's an obvious lead on 3P, and reason to believe they're anti-town.

Fortunately in this game, we will know when mafia is eliminated.
This is a pretty wolfy post. Let me paraphase:

YEAH! let's keep looking for soup mafia yes, great idea, the other ideas are just hypotheticas! (However, please keep 3ps in your mind so I can come back around to them when I need to.)
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:19 am Rondo is town

Which means Urist is town

Mac is town

Golden is town

Ender is town

I'm town

Let's fucking solve this game together guys through the power of unity.

Anyone of my town reads could be 3p I'm ignoring that for now
Nutella was town thus Kate is town.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:04 am JK, I got pranked and am now doing taxes and figuring out my insurance policies before they expire.

Shoot in Dizzy or Radish

@DrWilgy
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 648

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:15 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:19 am Rondo is town

Which means Urist is town

Mac is town

Golden is town

Ender is town

I'm town

Let's fucking solve this game together guys through the power of unity.

Anyone of my town reads could be 3p I'm ignoring that for now
Nutella was town thus Kate is town.
See that I won't agree to

I only clear players from other players if there's mech involved that's not my style people are wrong and everything is fakeable in mafia

However I also listen to my town core and they trust you so I am to
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Re: Game of Champions 2022 D1

Post by Party Crasher »

Alison wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 5:21 pm I'm testing out a new theory for reading sig whereby I read him based on how isolated and lonely he seems compared to the rest of the thread. Under that theory he is town this game.
Alison wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:18 am
MacDougall wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:15 am Okay the next four I'd like to talk to ppl about are this four. Anyone wanna go the hard vouch?

hollowkatt
Marmot
master radishes
sig
I wouldn't bet my house on sig being town, but I'd put him as the least likely person I'd vote in these 4 since I felt he seemed lonely in a townie way D1. In addition he is another player that I habitually scumread as either alignment so the fact that I haven't felt a desire to murder him here means he is playing townier than usual.

No points of townieness for the rest.
[VOTE: sig] aubergine

to explain again, i think sig is a lost wolf vig who doesnt know the main pack wolves. i think the main pack wolves knew the identity of the lost wolves (its 1 of the 2 lost wolf variants)

i think alison was softing at him

it also gives an explanation for the missing pyxxy kill. alison claimed the pyxxy shot. she didnt shoot him though. another person, soup wolf, currently still alive, shot pyxxy n1

sig is a claimed vig who didnt shoot n1. he gave no explanation for why he didnt shoot n1, he didnt elaborate on his role or his action n1

the counterargument to that is that alison and sig arent in a wolf chat together, so they couldnt communicate that. the counter-counter argument to that is that the main pack wolves could have been alerted as to whom did sig (if he is a lost wolf vig) shoots every night as part of their roles

-tutuu
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

@MacDougall what do u think of the post above
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:26 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:53 am
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:52 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:35 am @Golden was it not you who said that Alison got Guillo out of the POE, several times?

Makes ya think.
Yep. I was happy to let Alison take him out of the PoE, but I was always very specific about the reason why I was agreeing.

Guillo still ticks all the boxes for me.
As in you think he's a wolf?
Yeah, I see no reason why not.

From the very start I said there was wolves in the Kate sceptics and the people who claimed they wanted to slank until the game was smaller. Guillo was both.

And, btw, Seanzie and Alison were both in the Kate sceptic category. Challenging me on that town read in particular was always wolfy behaviour. Guillo, Urist and scotty are the other three who did.
Urist is cool.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:27 am
Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:20 am Voters: Marmot, Dyslexicon, Party Crasher

I bet you one of these are wolf and I'm clearing Marmot for now so
the way party crasher has treated me yesterday and today before town opinion swung in my favour felt opportunistic so I wont shield anymore
Anyone jumping tight on you today deserves a second look, imho.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:41 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:37 am Yes as do mine I suppose.

But I'm trying to create a narrow POE like we did to great effect yesterday.

MR
Scotty
SVS
Lilypetal
Dizzy

I'd like to prosecute these people and would love live and fully considerate debate on them.
I would add 112, guillo and Michelle personally.
Michelle, not so much imo.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Sabiplz wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:13 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine
nevermind, i control+f'd sig in sabi's iso and they're pushing him a bit

it wouldnt make sense for them to push him at all if my theory is correct. i think
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

lucy wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:14 pm Lucy
Creature
TonyStarkPrime
Dennis

Lilypetal
RondoDimBuckle

Neon
EnderWiggin
Kate
Golden
MacDougall
Le petit poussin

SVS
Marmot
nutella
Pyxxy

Guillotine
Sloonei

DrWilgy
hollowkatt
Scotty
ilario

Urist
inawordyes
Party Crasher
Falcon45ca

Seanzie
Alison

Dyslexicon
Michelle
sabiplz

sig
Porscha
master radishes
Cape90
(i colored the flips)

maybe we should sheep queen lucy the goat? she was top priority for mafia to kill
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

ok @RondoDimBuckle ill finally get off ur back. for now. but only coz lucy had u as top town

my current poe is MR > Dizzy > Urist

im trying to somewhat balance my reads and lucy's day 1 reads lol

i think it also doesnt conflict with nutella's reads. let me check on those actually
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 10:18 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:38 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:29 am
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:15 am Mac why Dizzy?
I mean he's voting Rondo which is bad because of the pressure he had yday and i think it was enough, so Dizzy is going for what apparently is a consensus SR.
But that read on Rondo has changed and he keeps the suspicion.

What else is against Dizzy?
Tried to save Seanzie.
Capital crime! :charlieblackmon:
What do you say in your defence @Dyslexicon ?
Hello!

I see I have votes on me. I did not try to save Sean, no. In fact, I listened to Nut and whoever else in their Sean suspicion and I genuinely feel I helped push him and the general PoE which I felt was good last day. I think maybe I'm playing supporting cast here, but saying I was trying to save Sean is just wrong and I'm pretty confident that whatever suspicion is on me isn't garnered from actually going through my play critically.

I'll quickly explain my perspective. I felt like the general PoE and the wagons we had (Sean, Rondo, SVS) was good, and there was definitely mafia in it, so what I tried to do was keep all wagons as an option throughout the day, because that could be very revealing later when the PoE is cleared up and if there are town in the PoE. I always preferred Sean > Rondo myself though, because Sean had claimed KP. The reason I voted Marmot at EoD is that I really believed he was mafia in the moment, because of his posts at EoD. I just played a game where Marmot was mafia, and it has felt much the same to me as here at points. I thought he was town enough on D1 and didn't really think much about it. He completely dropped off D2 (and yes, I know he's busy), but also some awkward posts right at EoD, which was how I caught him last game. Especially him not voting Mac and not acknowledging the request from Scotty, I thought was bad. He said he did comment on it today though, and I still haven't went back to check that, but I didn't see it at EoD. If he did respond to it, that's my mistake. But fact remains, I thought Marmot was mafia at EoD still, and his vote on Sean I could see both as a bus or a piling on. So yeah, I may have freaked out a little bit and did get cold feet on Sean, I can concede that. But I didn't know Sean's alignment, and I think that is pretty clear, and also a much more relevant thing to consider if people are trying to solve me critically. We already know mafia was willing to bus Sean after Alison's flip. Pretty sure Alison had her vote on Sean from pretty early on. And if I'm not mistaken, Sean voted Rondo, so it's a very bad effort of me if I had some grand plan to save Sean. Which may reflect good on Rondo when I think I'm town and I did what I did in the moment, and it's genuine. I could've stuck the course on Sean, but I also feel like I helped box him in in the first placed, actually by listening to other players, which is something I do well as town. I think my whole D2 pretty aptly shows some of my strengths and weaknesses as town. (Also, I know it doesn't work this way, but when Sean said he was 1-shot, I didn't see a reason for him over others in my PoE anymore, not considering that he obviously could just lie. Which is also revealing about me.)

Anyway, that's some of my perspective on that. And I don't really want to use a lot of time defending myself, but am happy to expand on what my perspective is. That's basically all I can do about that.

There's a bunch of things I haven't checked yet. I haven't gone through Sean or Alison spew even. I'm also not sure if this is multi ball or not. So I'm very much not so sure anymore on where I stand. So I do ask for some patience there, as per usual, game day starts and I get left behind because of the timing of it. I'll be around later tonight though.
@MacDougall

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:19 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:11 am I have now read Alison's treatment of the POE (I forgot I had already taken SVS out and read her too).

MR
Scotty
Guillo
Lilypetal
Dizzy

I believe that Dizzy and Scotty are not mafia with Alison.

Lilypetal and MR remain viable, Guillo has a mixed bag of interactions with her, but also finds theatre much easier so what might positive interactions for others don't get him points.

So my POE is now 3.

I wish to put Urist back in it, because I have a sense that Urist and Alison may have been operating in concert on day 1 against Golden to unsettle him and prevent him from getting a foothold in the game.

My POE is now.

Guillo
Lilypetal
Urist
MR

in that order.

I need 1 more.
I did this PoE

People I don't find particularly townie you could look at spew of or ignore but I'd add one of these as a 5th I think

DrWilgy
hollowkatt
Kate
Michelle
Party Crasher
Sloonei
Neon! What is it that youre not seeing or you think you're seeing?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:34 am
Creature
TonyStarkPrime
Dennis

Lilypetal
RondoDimBuckle

Neon
EnderWiggin
Kate
Golden
MacDougall
Le petit poussin

SVS
Marmot
nutella
Pyxxy

Guillotine
Sloonei

DrWilgy
hollowkatt
Scotty
ilario

Urist
inawordyes
Party Crasher
Falcon45ca

Seanzie
Alison

Dyslexicon
Michelle
sabiplz

sig
Porscha
master radishes
Cape90
(i colored the flips)

maybe we should sheep queen lucy the goat? she was top priority for mafia to kill
we could but cape being green and at the bottom means a top read can be red.
I know I am green so me in the Alison tier is another wrong read.
I don't say that to discredit her reads, I want just to explain the obvious.

I hope we flip Radishes toDay because rn he looks the worst

Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:01 am Sleep
5%
Voters: Urist

@Urist why do you want to kill Sleep? Did you find a scumtell?
no it was late and i was tired
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:53 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:25 am
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:49 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:47 am
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:47 am [VOTE: michelle] aubergine
why?
I have only two games if prior experience with Michelle. In one she was my wolfmate and in the other she was clearly different. She feels like the first here.

Besides that, Alison made a post about how easy Michelle was to read at one point, so casual that it wasn’t so much a town read as a preemptive dismissal that anyone could wolfread Michelle. It pinged me then, it pings me now.
I would prefer Michelle get looked at closer tomorrow
Which is you prefer, if you can pick only one

Michelle gets examined less today, but gets votes
Michelle gets voted for less today, but gets examined
The 2nd one.
Urist
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 303

Post by Urist »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:00 am
Urist wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:51 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:15 am Party Crasher
Lilypetal
Urist
Dyslexicon
Scotty
MR
SVS

I wish to arbitrarily remove party crasher out of this. So I am.

Removed.

Lilypetal
Urist
Dyslexicon
Scotty
MR
SVS

Tell me family, who do you wish to arbitrarily remove from it?

Scotto, SVS, MR, Dyslexicon ... Lily.

I think I wanna arbitrarily remove Urist from it. I do have a pretty strong gut townread.

Removed.

Lilypetal
Dyslexicon
Scotty
MR
SVS

Behold, today's POE. Similar but different to yesterday's POE. Let's solve these 5 first.
LGTM
I do not know what this means.
Looks Good to Me
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

VC

Imagine dying d3 lmao
Poll runs till Sat Feb 25, 2023 2:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

No votes
Voters: None
DrWilgy
No votes
Dyslexicon
14%
Voters: EnderWiggin, Neon, MacDougall
EnderWiggin
5%
Voters: RondoDimBuckle
falcon45ca
No votes
Golden
No votes
Guillotine
No votes
hollowkatt
No votes
Kate
No votes
Lilypetal
No votes
MacDougall
No votes
Marmot
5%
Voters: S~V~S
master radishes
23%
Voters: Lilypetal, Party Crasher, Marmot, falcon45ca, Michelle
Michelle
5%
Voters: Golden
Neon
No votes
Party Crasher
No votes
Porscha
No votes
RondoDimBuckle
5%
Voters: Dyslexicon
S~V~S
No votes
Scotty
No votes
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Urist
No votes
No vote/unvote
No votes
Sleep
5%
Voters: Urist
Host/mod/spec/dead etc
41%
Voters: Dennis, Le petit poussin, lucy, Spacedaisy, Seanzie, Cape90, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, nutella, JaggedJimmyJay
Total votes: 22
master radishes__5__Lilypetal, Party Crasher, Marmot, falcon45ca, Michelle
Dyslexicon_______3__ EnderWiggin, Neon, MacDougall
EnderWiggin_____1__RondoDimBuckle
Marmot_________1__S~V~S
Michelle_________1__Golden
RondoDimBuckle__1__Dyslexicon
Sleep___________1__Urist

Total votes 13

We should start to consolidate some wagons

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

also I had access to my work pc @pyxxy :hug:

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:18 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:04 am JK, I got pranked and am now doing taxes and figuring out my insurance policies before they expire.

Shoot in Dizzy or Radish

@DrWilgy
Absolutely no.

Do not shoot me before I get to actually read and post today. I will be legit upset.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:38 am ok @RondoDimBuckle ill finally get off ur back. for now. but only coz lucy had u as top town

my current poe is MR > Dizzy > Urist

im trying to somewhat balance my reads and lucy's day 1 reads lol

i think it also doesnt conflict with nutella's reads. let me check on those actually
Boo be a free thinker vote Rondo
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 937

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:00 pm
Creature
TonyStarkPrime
Dennis

Lilypetal
RondoDimBuckle

Neon
EnderWiggin
Kate
Golden
MacDougall
Le petit poussin

SVS
Marmot
nutella
Pyxxy

Guillotine
Sloonei

DrWilgy
hollowkatt
Scotty
ilario

Urist
inawordyes
Party Crasher
Falcon45ca

Seanzie
Alison

Dyslexicon
Michelle
sabiplz

sig
Porscha
master radishes
Cape90
(i colored the flips)

Wow. I’m green but lol
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Lilypetal
Urist
Dyslexicon
Scotty
MR
SVS

Removed.

Lilypetal
Urist
Dyslexicon
Scotty
MR
SVS

I think I wanna arbitrarily remove Urist from it. I do have a pretty strong gut townread.

Removed.

Lilypetal
Dyslexicon
Scotty
MR
SVS

Behold, today's POE. Similar but different to yesterday's POE. Let's solve these 5 first.
I feel like this is missing some people but I don't know who, right now it feels more like the "People who there isn't a consistent read on" more than "People who are likely to be a wolf". (Also I don't think I'd kill Lily/DIzzy any time soon tbh)
~sheep
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

I'm vaguely indifferent to the radishes hang tbh, this still holds after ISO'ing him.

Also I doubt this is useful but I made like 6 of the first 30 or so posts from this account d1 (before disappearing until like halfway through d2)
~sheep
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:31 pm I'm vaguely indifferent to the radishes hang tbh, this still holds after ISO'ing him.

Also I doubt this is useful but I made like 6 of the first 30 or so posts from this account d1 (before disappearing until like halfway through d2)
~sheep
like I would not be surprised by any alignment flip there at all
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:21 pm
Lilypetal
Urist
Dyslexicon
Scotty
MR
SVS

Removed.

Lilypetal
Urist
Dyslexicon
Scotty
MR
SVS

Removed.

Lilypetal
Dyslexicon
Scotty
MR
SVS

I feel like this is missing some people but I don't know who, right now it feels more like the "People who there isn't a consistent read on" more than "People who are likely to be a wolf". (Also I don't think I'd kill Lily/DIzzy any time soon tbh)
~sheep
maybe it's tutuu corrupting me tbh.
tutuu is very cool and good and correct.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 353
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:14 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:33 am

Honestly probably just clearing for PC.

@Golden given our POE yesterday ended up netting a wolf, shouldn't we just like, keep using it?

This is why I keep hesitating on you since you ignore the possibility of other than civ unless you’ve got a personal negative read on someone and that’s the only way to fit your thoughts with the obvious fact they can’t be mafia.

By the logic of multi ball/dangerous third party nobody is town a clear yet you’re handing out spew clears left and right?

I have stopped solving in multiball worlds. SVS pointed out there is pseudo mod confirmation of one mafia team in the OP.
I like the idea of hunting for definite mafia team before hypothetical evil 3P team.

YEAH! let's keep looking for soup mafia yes, great idea, the other ideas are just hypotheticas! (However, please keep 3ps in your mind so I can come back around to them when I need to.)
What do you propose we do instead?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:37 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:21 pm
Lilypetal
Urist
Dyslexicon
Scotty
MR
SVS

Removed.

Lilypetal
Urist
Dyslexicon
Scotty
MR
SVS

Removed.

Lilypetal
Dyslexicon
Scotty
MR
SVS

~sheep
maybe it's tutuu corrupting me tbh.
tutuu is very cool and good and correct.
tutuu was very correct about Alison and sean and has most of those people as town as far as I can tell.
(Also tutuu did a very pro gamer move earlier and gamers cannot be wrong)

And combined with my lack of wolfread on most of them.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:17 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:00 pm
Creature
TonyStarkPrime
Dennis

Lilypetal
RondoDimBuckle

Neon
EnderWiggin
Kate
Golden
MacDougall
Le petit poussin

SVS
Marmot
nutella
Pyxxy

Guillotine
Sloonei

DrWilgy
hollowkatt
Scotty
ilario

Urist
inawordyes
Party Crasher
Falcon45ca

Seanzie
Alison

Dyslexicon
Michelle
sabiplz

sig
Porscha
master radishes
Cape90
(i colored the flips)

Wow. I’m green but lol
I know the probability for you to be green is huge by meta and posting style and I said i TR you.

Because Mac votes you I am no longer his second vote, and i hope you have the resources to prove yourself if you are villager.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I currently have these players are town

Neon - Well out of wolfrange, claimed Sabi kill.
sig - Claimed Alison kill, seemed fairly townie from interaction with Mac today.
Golden - If his claim is correct, then his mech handling of Alison and wonder at SOD3 if he was involved in killing Alison are good looks.

MacDougall - His self towncase looks solid and I'm content with that for now. Also the worry I had about him EOD1 has mostly evaporated. Also I think his worldview post is outside of his scumrange.
EnderWiggin - Ender's progressions and attempts to solve the game today look good. His role is confirmed and it's probably town (unless he's teammates with exactly DrWilgy and Scotty). @EnderWiggin why did you pick these two players.
Party Crasher - Probably not mafia for masssive hydra reasons, and looks like they're playing pro-town. Their read on Alison is correct. Given how Alison was vigged in the thread position she was in, where I think she was mostly townread, I think anyone who was actually pushing her is less likely to be her teammate.

RondoDimBuckle - Putting him here for now because he claims he can clear himself, also I looked back at his ISO last night and I thought his EOD2 was fine. He didn't really push Sean, but in a sean/Rondo w/w world, I would expect a little more effort to push a wagon onto a non-wolf player. That said, one thing I did not like from Rondo is that he did vote for me near EOD. Rondo/Urist would be the first to drop from this tier if self-resolving doesn't happen.
Urist - Rondo claimed he can clear him.

That leaves the following group of players to sort.

DrWilgy
Dyslexicon
falcon45ca
Guillotine
hollowkatt
Kate
Lilypetal
master radishes
Michelle
Porscha
S~V~S
Scotty
Sloonei

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Am I missing any mech claims that clear anyone else?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:42 pm
In the night!

@Dennis dies and flips TOWN
@ilario dies and flips MOD SQUAD, THIRD PARTY
@Le petit poussin dies and flips TOWN
@pyxxy dies and flips TOWN
@Sabiplz dies and flips SOUP MAFIA
@TonyStarkPrime dies and flips TOWN

Dennis:
**Beans**

Every night target a player and send them a can of beans. Lol.
Ilario:
Redacted lol
Le petit poussin:
You signed up for a mafia game, but now you also get to play DnD! Kind of!! Yay!!!

Here's a server: redacted lol

Please note that your fellow DnD players are NOT guaranteed to be town.
Pyxxy:
**Kiwi Townie:**

You're a vanilla town, but with a gun. It's only for self-defense though, you're not a savage. On days you received at least two eod votes, you will reflexively shoot someone that visits you the following night. If multiple people visit you, one will be chosen at random.
Sabi:
**Vanilla Soup**

Vanilla soup? Yuck. Anyways you have no powers, good luck good luck.
tsp
**Good Old Fashioned Detective Work**

During the day, pick a player. The following night you will be told who they visited on previous nights, if anyone.

Example: on D3 you target nanook. On n3 you are told that nanook visited sabie on n1, and fingers on n2.

You may not target the same person on consecutive days.
This flip including the word 'squad' means the Illario's faction is formed by more than one player?

Party Crasher
Drug Dealer

Post by Party Crasher »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:04 pm I currently have these players are town

Neon - Well out of wolfrange, claimed Sabi kill.
sig - Claimed Alison kill, seemed fairly townie from interaction with Mac today.
Golden - If his claim is correct, then his mech handling of Alison and wonder at SOD3 if he was involved in killing Alison are good looks.

MacDougall - His self towncase looks solid and I'm content with that for now. Also the worry I had about him EOD1 has mostly evaporated. Also I think his worldview post is outside of his scumrange.
EnderWiggin - Ender's progressions and attempts to solve the game today look good. His role is confirmed and it's probably town (unless he's teammates with exactly DrWilgy and Scotty). @EnderWiggin why did you pick these two players.
Party Crasher - Probably not mafia for masssive hydra reasons, and looks like they're playing pro-town. Their read on Alison is correct. Given how Alison was vigged in the thread position she was in, where I think she was mostly townread, I think anyone who was actually pushing her is less likely to be her teammate.

RondoDimBuckle - Putting him here for now because he claims he can clear himself, also I looked back at his ISO last night and I thought his EOD2 was fine. He didn't really push Sean, but in a sean/Rondo w/w world, I would expect a little more effort to push a wagon onto a non-wolf player. That said, one thing I did not like from Rondo is that he did vote for me near EOD. Rondo/Urist would be the first to drop from this tier if self-resolving doesn't happen.
Urist - Rondo claimed he can clear him.

That leaves the following group of players to sort.

DrWilgy
Dyslexicon
falcon45ca
Guillotine
hollowkatt
Kate
Lilypetal
master radishes
Michelle
Porscha
S~V~S
Scotty
Sloonei
Oh rondo claimed self-resolving
boring

Also with everybody's obsession with lost wolves and this slot being not town I'm surprised that (as far as I've seen) nobody's called us a lost wolf tbh tbh tbh tbh.

There is a PR speculation that tutuu has but I don'tt hink there's any claims.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

(is that you Boq?)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

My Nanook read is that Party Crasher is either an NPC (via Secret Playerlist), or some other form of benign 3P, because the Game of Champions is generally an invitational for players who won a game the previous year, thus since there's a hydra of players who did not win any games the prior year, my guess is that they would not be put on a primary faction in this game.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 426

Post by sig »

Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:50 am
Urist wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:37 am
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:32 am
Urist wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:30 am Oh the missing n2 mafiakill is concerning as well, mac might be right about Sig LOL
Nutella… you think there’s more missing?
Yeah there were three mafia kills on n1, then we killed seanzie so there should be two kills on n2 right?
Yeah, there’s a legit something up with that. Gosh, maybe sig IS the answer.
Did you not read the flip?

Sean was their second kp he was flipped.

Unless Nutella was killed by someone who claimed (I’m not fully caught up)
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:20 pm My Nanook read is that Party Crasher is either an NPC (via Secret Playerlist), or some other form of benign 3P, because the Game of Champions is generally an invitational for players who won a game the previous year, thus since there's a hydra of players who did not win any games the prior year, my guess is that they would not be put on a primary faction in this game.
Then we should let the Party Crashers be.
They also seems to solve with all their heads, or almost

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:52 am I'm going to read Radishes while at work today (to really OG myself, I can't call him "MR" becasue for me that is Mighty Rearranger) since, he's taking some heat and I can't remember a single thing he has said and he has about 2x as many posts as me, so I think I should. Is he normally blendy?

Also reading Michelle since I want to see what Golden is talking about since I don't see it.

Leaving my vote on Marmot at this time, since I still think he's bad.

Also, since i just realized sig voted me yesterday, thanks @sig for not shooting me :grin:
You’re welcome. :p
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:15 am
sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:34 pm
Party Crasher wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:17 pm
sig wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:14 pm
Neon wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:11 pm But no seriously it's always probably Rondo
Agreed.

It fits Allison attempt to deep wolf.

I’m thinking rondo, scotty, and two more As the mafia team.

Those two are big question marks for me but I think one is also deep wolfing
Do you have any incliniation as to how the last two would be or would it be complete shots in the dark?

(Also rn I feel like Scotty is just as likely to flip town and maf (as with most of my opinions do not take ths seriousyly i have read very little of the game))
112: LHF likely town

DrWilgy: town Lean based off limited posts should stop persecuting sig

Dyslexicon: no real read active in the thread with posting, but I can’t recall much content.

Endee: town lean for type of content and attempts to solve.

falcon45ca: Everton says he’s town cored so town core

Golden: towny but tin foiling him 20%

Guillotine: he isn’t very active but solid town read both in terms of my gut read, his Behavior, and early call out of Allison

hollowkatt: is he even playing?
Kate: she’s Goldened

Lilypetal: no read, I know Lucy was throwing some shade that way pre death which isn’t a good look potential mafia member.

Mac: I go back and forth here he was second in line for my shot. We’ve seen Mac deep wolf before and I think that could be what we’re seeing here, but I’m not sure given the more erratic nature of some of his posts.

Marmot: I always thought the ISO case was flimsy and I stick to that. + the attempted flash wagon makes them look good.

master radishes: No real read here either he’s semi active I’ve seen his posts but no real read.

Michelle: same as MR, but added note that her tone was really good early on, but that’s kinda faded

Neon: 100% town

Party Crasher: Likely 3P, but I’m more in the mafia hunting mood (maybe they killed LPP?)

Porscha: they’re active which is great, but again no real read from me

RondoDimBuckle: I like the cases on him and I think mafia attempted to save them. My pet theory is that they’re god father stylw role.

S~V~S: was a mafia read for awhile but the flip + her most recent posts have me pushing town. Granted Allison did deep wolf so she could be pushing a teammate SVS but that seems unlikely

Scotty: likely mafia cant remember why I OG said this, but I still stand by it + I think it was likely that was a mafia kill on IWAY

Sig (town cleared by me)

Sloonei: other tin foil mafia read

Urist: I like a lot of their posts and content so solid town
If ANYONE thinks I play a godfather game this way or a soup this way I laugh in your general direction. You think as the most powerful mafia member I antagonise Mac and Ender intentionally? Ok maybe but when I can just sit back and meme which is the name of this game why would I not?
Nah all your posts make sense.

The only reason I’m thinking god father or soup is that Allison was depp wolfing but still directed away from you onto Sean. So it’s a possible world.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Neon wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:08 am Jesus fuck what is this game I'm at almost 500 posts and not even close to top poster and I was top poster D1

It's your fault I've lost my crown. Nobody wants to respond to my fluff even when it's funny.
I’ll start responding to your funny posts neon you just have to promise to not vote for me in any game we ever play moving forward.
ImageImage
Kate
LAMIST Supatown

Post by Kate »

Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:38 pm

This is a post about deflection not a post about strategy. Now you're being twisty.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:09 am You guys aren't praising my glorious post enough. I feel unloved.
Ik this was sarcastic but from the big post skim (there was a lot of reading I’ll go back and fine tooth jt after work.

I think the logic holds up. Besides calling me entitled and a paranoid I’m not paranoid you’re paranoid. :ninja:

I don’t quite understand the evolution you went through yesterday but you’re back on track now so win win
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Kate wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:33 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:38 pm

This is a post about deflection not a post about strategy. Now you're being twisty.
How am I being twisty?

I proposed a way to approach the game and handle other players in it. If you don't like it, then I want to know what strategy you would propose we use instead?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:24 am
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:22 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:18 am
Golden wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:17 am Hey @MacDougall just checking in because I’m reading your trustfall post and you were confbiasing me for a bit so you might have missed it but…

Did you see, within my roleclaim, my specific deal re Alison. I neighboured her because i thought she was wolf and my day 2 plan was to try to convince her I needed to be shot because it would kill her.
I sorta knew that but thanks for clarifying.

This makes sig much more likely to be wolf, but...

Also...

Do you think he is? Do you think that's what happened?

I'm totally down to yolo this shiz cuz I am still baffled how he makes that shot straight up.
My instinct says no, it’s just sig being sig, especially because I think Alison maybe would have preferred continued access and a Nutella kill would have, from her perspective, ensured the neighbourhood didn’t grow. But I think it’s worth proper consideration.
Soooooooooo...

Can sig shoot again or is he claiming that he has no more shots?

Hey that reminds me, a LOT of people were pushing to keep Seanzie alive and "leash his shot", there's probably woofs there.
Nope 1 and done for shots
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”