38%

Total votes: 8
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 1

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:55 pm Im getting a chuckle out of the fact that Scotty/SVS interactions have continued to be of enduring interest in the thread, even as I've found them useful for one thing and nothing else.
I live for your amusement

You are nothing like your name
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:53 am
robyn wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:12 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:52 pm I’ve turned around on Cape- even tho he doesn’t have a lot of posts, what posts he has made are actual reads. Obviously I would like him to expand on them, but he’s making definitive reads

Thunal on the surface looks fine with their reads, if not making reads that come off as half baked. And no one wants a half baked pie, except maybe the stray cat that hangs out on my patio after dark. He’ll eat anything.
Scumlean
this post is actually disgusting, but i have to read cape's posts in the interim, either way blahhhh, early shade on cape who is the easiest mischop on this side of the mississippi is just not a good look for a player of scotty's stature and understanding
This post seems opportunistic.

Of all the people having suspicions on me, yours feels hollow

[VOTE: robyn] aubergine
of course, i only voted u because bereft did, i never suspected u until after reading ur iso

the only real reason was to see u under pressure, i'd never vote for a bad post and i know that i looked at your iso after i was already slightly conf bias

i was gonna unvote u a few posts ago because your read on cape and suspicion of jjj (before you tr him, but after too, mainly before) felt organic

anyway ur still town
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:56 am To be fair, the robyn post Scotty just criticized does seem to have at least one problem:

They're giving Scotty crap for "early shade on Cape" in a post where Scotty is explicitly not shading Cape.
yeah bc the turnaround felt off (in that i don't expect reads on cape to be swingy, he's usually either town or not), but this was filler/posting for the sake of pressure, overstating confidence and significance etc
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: DarlingMonroe] aubergine
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

me: looks at the wagon

insert homelander gif here
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:43 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:41 am I don’t understand this point. The point I’m making is exactly that her different approach is different and it is me parsing whether or not it is genuine or not
I don't understand your meaning either. What do you mean exactly by "her different approach is different"? What is it different from, and how is it different?
Ok- it’s me asking ‘is she being different for the sake of being different and using that as a crutch?’

Does that make any more sense? If not I don’t even know what we’re talking about

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:38 pm Someone tell me the cases for the lead wagons, I'm stuck in work hell and going to see the kids tomorrow so activity/reread time will be light today if at all.

Scotty/Thunal.

Clearly there's a wolf in the Scotty, Bereft, Cape90, Jay realm, so which of these is it?
Why did you choose these names? They seem random
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:48 am scotty what do you make of me/bereft?
Beginning to come around on you not being a town/town duo like I initially thought

Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Its Scotty and their voters at the time.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:03 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:41 am I don’t understand this point. The point I’m making is exactly that her different approach is different and it is me parsing whether or not it is genuine or not
I don't understand your meaning either. What do you mean exactly by "her different approach is different"? What is it different from, and how is it different?
Ok- it’s me asking ‘is she being different for the sake of being different and using that as a crutch?’

Does that make any more sense? If not I don’t even know what we’re talking about
Would you agree that LoRab being averse to town reads is not “different” for old school players like her?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:58 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:53 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:52 pm I’ve turned around on Cape- even tho he doesn’t have a lot of posts, what posts he has made are actual reads. Obviously I would like him to expand on them, but he’s making definitive reads

Thunal on the surface looks fine with their reads, if not making reads that come off as half baked. And no one wants a half baked pie, except maybe the stray cat that hangs out on my patio after dark. He’ll eat anything.
Scumlean
this post is actually disgusting, but i have to read cape's posts in the interim, either way blahhhh, early shade on cape who is the easiest mischop on this side of the mississippi is just not a good look for a player of scotty's stature and understanding
This post seems opportunistic.

Of all the people having suspicions on me, yours feels hollow

[VOTE: robyn] aubergine
of course, i only voted u because bereft did, i never suspected u until after reading ur iso

the only real reason was to see u under pressure, i'd never vote for a bad post and i know that i looked at your iso after i was already slightly conf bias

i was gonna unvote u a few posts ago because your read on cape and suspicion of jjj (before you tr him, but after too, mainly before) felt organic

anyway ur still town
Does not compute.

You are basically admitting you are sheeping bereft and are not coming to conclusions on your own.

@Bereft i don’t know your relationship with Robyn, but do you feel like you would be confident in determining if Robyn is pocketing you? Do you feel that this game, or no?

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:08 am You are basically admitting you are sheeping bereft and are not coming to conclusions on your own.
this is correct, i wanted to see you under pressure, your alignment would be clearer and i sort of did expect you to sr me
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I'm sorry but my relationship with Robyn is of a confidential nature.

On a more serious note, if I told you that I know Robyn is town, what would you do with it?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scotty! You're under pressure! I just got home from a friend's house and I'm going to bed. Couldn't make it through a whole catchup since 5 hours ago, so I haven't read pages 10-11 (this is 12 for me). Just wanted to check in and razz you for having 5 votes. :feb: :haha: :haha:
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

What? 3 votes now. I swear it was five a few minutes ago.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:59 pm Cape is also pretty questionable. Will think. New arrivals will be essential.
and then you sheeped me onto scotty because "well scotty has gotten a good deal of suspicion"
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:05 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:03 am

Would you agree that LoRab being averse to town reads is not “different” for old school players like her?
Oh I see the confusion

I was more talking about how I think she could have been purposely using the ‘I should be a suspect, not town read!’ as a WIFOM strategy to up-play herself, knowing full well that others can view that as a benign old school philosophy

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:28 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:10 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:47 am Lorab isn’t doing anything so far to make me townread her, and frankly is rather blendy in her entrance posts.

Though I don’t remember how LoRab operates. It’s been a while
blendy this blendy that
Tbf, I've seen town Scotty make that kind of read.
it just feels like the sort of read mafia would make to make a very easy argument just to shade someone early game

it isn't reminding me of scotty from last game i have played with him :shrug:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:10 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:08 am You are basically admitting you are sheeping bereft and are not coming to conclusions on your own.
this is correct, i wanted to see you under pressure, your alignment would be clearer and i sort of did expect you to sr me
[VOTE: robyn] aubergine again

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:01 pm I'm having trouble sorting Cape. He turned around really fast and in response to pressure twice which made me think he was trying to get the pressure off him and find a push because he was getting voted. But I liked some of his earlier thoughts and they were similar to mine.

I have a tinfoil Scotty/Cape are w/w. Cape has way more reasons to sus Scotty and finds a lot of his posts wrong, but his other susses like SVS, Abi, and me are much thinner. I also don't quite get why he opened Scotty's early ISO in the first place instead of someone else's since his last Scotty read was a townread.
if you don't think scotty is suspicious, why do you tinfoil a w/w world with me?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

cape what's your read on me/scotty?
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Wonder how it must feel to play in this game knowing half your team is AFK and possibly not to return.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:15 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:59 pm Cape is also pretty questionable. Will think. New arrivals will be essential.
and then you sheeped me onto scotty because "well scotty has gotten a good deal of suspicion"
I don’t know what you mean by this. I voted Scotty before that post.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scumlean
tbf i have pretty much through my current play designated myself to being in a pretty mischoppable position

I am self aware of this
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Thunal33 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:15 pm [VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

I'm probably most comfortable with my vote here for the night.
did i miss something?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:17 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:59 pm
LoRab wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:24 am Scotty reads entirely civ to me. Even though he needs to stop padding his post count. That always makes me suspish of people, although I know that isn't a tell for you. But I'm reading you as civ other than that.
This is NAI activity and Scotty usually posts a lot
It’s a problem- I’m looking for a sponsor at Overposters Anonymous
i hope u get the help u need
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:20 am

Scumlean
tbf i have pretty much through my current play designated myself to being in a pretty mischoppable position

I am self aware of this
i'll strong arm your chop or save, dw
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:58 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:42 pm
LoRab wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:24 am Scotty reads entirely civ to me. Even though he needs to stop padding his post count. That always makes me suspish of people, although I know that isn't a tell for you. But I'm reading you as civ other than that.
Hmm...I don't like this
I don’t like corn on the cob

What’s your point
what do you think her point is? This seems like a silly question to ask
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:22 am
Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:20 am

Scumlean

I am self aware of this
i'll strong arm your chop or save, dw
"quick everyone cw robyn"
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Cape's present reads progression:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Not that I expected @Scotty to have an interest in it regardless, but Scotty did not answer my question.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:27 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:22 pm He doesn't feel right, like i know last time i played with scotty basically pocketing him that i was looking through a scum lens, but he is just like posting a lot of weird things and has pointed out blendy beginnings for some reason as if that's totally Alignment indicative
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:04 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:59 am If I critically assess LoRab beyond a vibe town read:

I think her aversion to being town read stems from an older Syndicate era when essentially everyone hated being town read (due to old win conditions).

Perhaps LoRab’s confidence in her town reads of LC and especially of me can be questioned. To suggest my play to that point was “too detailed to be fake” is a bit much.
I think there’s probably a difference in approach since she seems to inference the olde ways, but actively is pushing back against people townreading her. It’s like she *knows* she isn’t doing anything towny, and can’t help but acknowledge it
this seems extremely ungenerous too as it was posted pretty early into the game
In every D1, being blendy is an instant red flag for me. I expect town in most contexts to make declarative and bold reads.

Posting weird things is a quirk of mine. I’ve been called ‘awkward’ and ‘stilted’ and even ‘cringey’. Which is fine, people need to practice their adjectives. I can remember distinctly in both alignments where I was ‘caught’ as such. One I was very town. One I was very not town. So that is non alignment indicative.

In this case, I’m not really holding back on my thoughts, and I can’t help if you don’t agree with my conclusions
i could see it being towny in the "putting out content to kickstart the game" kind of sense, but to me, it also just reads as kinda a lame cop out read, like scum can have good openings
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

And I suppose that answers the question in and of itself.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:28 am Not that I expected @Scotty to have an interest in it regardless, but Scotty did not answer my question.
he's reading iso's and responding to us, i don't think he saw it
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:12 am I'm sorry but my relationship with Robyn is of a confidential nature.

On a more serious note, if I told you that I know Robyn is town, what would you do with it?
@Scotty

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:29 am
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:28 am Not that I expected @Scotty to have an interest in it regardless, but Scotty did not answer my question.
Oh I got the strong impression that he was finishing catching up.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Dumb read alert:

DarlingMonroe got started very slowly in Severance (as town). She was preoccupied a bit by having BTSC with Jack as a mason and spent most of her initial playing energy in that space.

Maybe. She's. Preouccupied. Again. By. A. Different. Kind. Of. BTSC.

:eek:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:31 am
robyn wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:29 am
Oh I got the strong impression that he was finishing catching up.
wait i'm wrong, i've just been entirely ignoring the jjj/scotty conversation and thought P567 was responding to something from 3-400's
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:17 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:21 pm Jay is such a high poster, and with not much filler, that I think inherently he tends to be town voice. Even if he’s not town lol

I think I’m slightly suspicious that I am his top town read, but that’s a me problem. I’m down to listen to his scum reads however
This also just... doesn't read correctly to me

I will explain in more detail later as i go to bowling very soon + I am pretty tired at the same time
The read here on JJJ is really kind of feels like you are just discrediting any towniness that JJJ might have by just saying this

The second part of the post is a kind of mafia tell to where a player goes like "okay but why am i ur top town, you shouldn't have me as your top town, that would look really bad for you down the line tee hee" okay i am exaggerating and putting it in bad faith, but sometimes mafia just have the intrusive thought to question whatever top townread they get instead of letting it go and then whenever someone brings up an argument saying this, they just go "oh but i would just accept the townread if i was mafia guys"
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Town read:
Cape
Long con
Thunal (uno reversal. I dunno. Really liked the involvement I’ve seen in my read back today. Seems solvy)

Town lean:
JJJ (should not be voted today, only a doofus would do it)
Princess Abigail (I also don’t feel like mafia PA comes after the juggernaut JJJ immediately, tho I must profess I don’t know what mafia PA looks like. I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen it)
bereft (ending response about Robyn)

Scumlean:
LoRab. (Only minorly Scumlean because I haven’t seen too much town equity atm)

Scumread:
Robyn

Others need to post more

I can’t make a good read on SVS at the moment- my paranoia is coming back inadvertently because she keeps wondering why I’m not paranoid. WELL THE PARANOIA IS IN TOWN AND FOUND AN AIR BNB

We’re still missing like 3 people that haven’t posted, which is…….bad. As I have said early on with JJJ, we need town to POST in a no-info dumping game.
@RondoDimBuckle @Seanzie @ts account

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:22 am
You are enabling me.

You are part of the problem and probably the 17th step

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I’m here but about to go to bed

What’s the question

Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:14 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:54 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:47 am Lorab isn’t doing anything so far to make me townread her, and frankly is rather blendy in her entrance posts.

Though I don’t remember how LoRab operates. It’s been a while
meh I can say the same thing about SVS tho too

Like I’m not even sure she made a read when she was weirded out by me in her recent post.

Ima figure her out
[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine

OKay but it is seriously Scotty, he isn't comfy at all and I am starting to sus him way more then SVS
The "ima figure her out" thing was worded questionably here IMO

Also I can't explain why but I don't really like the second sentence here about assuming stuff about SVS calling Scotty weird there
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

scotty, why is lying scummy?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:44 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:40 am Abigail’s entrance is thoroughly null.
To be fair, she herself has said she feels nothing
???
I also just like found this jump to defense on Abigail to be weird. Like I assumed that comment didn't mean that at all
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:34 am Dumb read alert:

DarlingMonroe got started very slowly in Severance (as town). She was preoccupied a bit by having BTSC with Jack as a mason and spent most of her initial playing energy in that space.

Maybe. She's. Preouccupied. Again. By. A. Different. Kind. Of. BTSC.

:eek:
I was going to say put down the crack, and then I remembered my own experience having a BTSC with DM.

Smth smth DM is available on Discord but not the Syndicate regularly and this explains things. Because I find it hard to believe DM got too distracted by my BTSC to post in Severance.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:36 am
Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:22 am
You are enabling me.

You are part of the problem and probably the 17th step
sorry
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:29 am
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:12 am I'm sorry but my relationship with Robyn is of a confidential nature.

@Scotty
Thanks! I did miss this.

Ok, I won’t prod about your relationship, but that being said, is your question related to knowing Robyn as a player/how they play? Like, you are good at reading them?

Because I know this isn’t a mech thing or else you wouldn’t have said it

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Cape90 wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:39 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:44 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:40 am Abigail’s entrance is thoroughly null.
To be fair, she herself has said she feels nothing
???
I also just like found this jump to defense on Abigail to be weird. Like I assumed that comment didn't mean that at all
It…wasn’t a defense. Twas a joke

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:39 am I was going to say put down the crack, and then I remembered my own experience having a BTSC with DM.

Smth smth DM is available on Discord but not the Syndicate regularly and this explains things. Because I find it hard to believe DM got too distracted by my BTSC to post in Severance.
That's true. She posted more actively while she was in BTSC with you.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”