Epignosis
7%
Nerolunar
27%
Quin
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
I just want to re-sign from this game already (Hosts, deadies, nps, batbears, etc.)
67%

Total votes: 15
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 53

Re: Zodiac Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by sig »

I don't like Bull's vote for Sorsha, it seems like a good excuse to cast a vote without having to back it up. I especially don't like that this is such a small game and he randomized his vote.

Thoughts on this?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 48
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

sig wrote:I don't like Bull's vote for Sorsha, it seems like a good excuse to cast a vote without having to back it up. I especially don't like that this is such a small game and he randomized his vote.

Thoughts on this?
It's certainly not an ideal method for casting a vote, but I can understand the sentiment. I'd like to see him at least take a stab at giving a reason, but if he sincerely felt any reason he could offer would be contrived and false, then randomizing isn't much worse. I can't help but acknowledge that's absolving himself of any guilt in the process, though. It will be damning if he remains non-committal down the line.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 43

Post by Sorsha »

Bullzeye wrote:Randomizer said *Sorsha*. Now I'm off to hopefully stop coughing long enough to get some sleep :(

Seriously though.... Who random votes any more?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Is that video showing up?

Is it acceptable to no u vote bullz since his voted sucks so bad? I'm only half joking, I don't have any good suspicions now.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

I'm feeling like this is civ Wilgy this game, he's playful and seems like he's enjoying himself which is not how he is as mafia.

I think I'll trust him and go for a G-man vote.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@hosts in an event of a tie what happens?
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sorsha wrote:I'm feeling like this is civ Wilgy this game, he's playful and seems like he's enjoying himself which is not how he is as mafia.

voting Sorsha based on this post. I just got done criticizing Bullzeye for absolving himself of responsibility by randomizing his vote on you, but here you absolve your own responsibility by deferring to Wilgy.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 74

Post by G-Man »

DrWilgy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Putting a vote on Wilgy because he seems like the type who will respond to such things.

Also I'll probably be in a movie theater watching Deadpool when the deadline comes.
Not really, but I would rather lynch a baddie so let's discuss before you gotta jet!
What do you mean not really? This is a response. Unfortunately I've not been able to commit the attention I was hoping to give this game today. Tell me what your strategy is on this Day 1, if you don't mind.
I don't think I would generally respond to pressure votes.

You should play my game. Everyone who can should before the day ends. If the day ends, you posted and didn't play my game then... well :evileye:
G-Man wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
G-Man wrote:I am changing my vote because I've got bigger fish to fry. Spacedaisy has been AWOL and has contributed nothing of substance thus far. It may very well just be that I've forgotten how Spacedaisy plays. Something just seems wrong about her soft posts and general absence though.
Looking over this, I actually really don't like this post G-Man. 1st of all, you can go back and compare to Daisy's other games. 2nd, you just finished Arrested Development with her.

Reading this post and the portion that I've bolded either means you aren't willing to double check a Meta that you are willing to base a vote on, or you are prepping yourself for an easy "oops, I guess I just forgot" when/if she's lynched as a civvie. Both of which screams bad sauce.

Linki - *Wilgy gives Sorsha a big hug! Now they both smell like tomatoes*
My favorite professor's advice: past performances are not indicative of future results.

Then why even mention the part that I bolded if you aren't trying to use that "forgotten" memory as a reference?
G-Man
I played mafia with SD for a few years before my hiatus. Having been away, I've forgotten how some of the old gang play. That's what I was getting at with my initial post, good sir. In Arrested Development she at least posted on-topic, helping me trust her. So far it's been mostly fluff and it seems a little under-the-radar. Why are you so quick to defend her if I may ask?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I find Bullzeye's vote to be lazier than Sorsha's vote for me.
My Banners:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sorsha wrote:I'm feeling like this is civ Wilgy this game, he's playful and seems like he's enjoying himself which is not how he is as mafia.

I don't reaally like this vote, It seems a little bit to early to just trust someone enough to vote with them. Even if Sorsha is right about Wilgy, he might not know what he is talking about.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

really*
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

sig wrote:

I don't reaally like this vote, It seems a little bit to early to just trust someone enough to vote with them. Even if Sorsha is right about Wilgy, he might not know what he is talking about.
Who are you voting for wilgy?
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Sloonei wrote:

voting Sorsha based on this post. I just got done criticizing Bullzeye for absolving himself of responsibility by randomizing his vote on you, but here you absolve your own responsibility by deferring to Wilgy.
I think I am a good judge of wilgy :shrug:

Not much to go on for a day one anyway, it hasn't been too talkative.
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

And also.... What should I do but vote with someone I feel good about if I don't have any strong feelings of my own for someone?
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Sorsha wrote:
sig wrote:

I'm unsure of who to vote for, I really don't like Bulls vote. However, I also don't like your vote I could see myself voting for you. Or maybe Quin since I've got a grudge on him.

I'll wait to see what the verdict for tied votes is before placing mine. But, I won't be voting for G-man he seems fine to me.

linki: Maybe still your wording was pinged me a bit.
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

What's your grudge on Quinn about?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

The opening posts say that ties are broken with a coin flip.
My Banners:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

G-Man wrote:The opening posts say that ties are broken with a coin flip.
Thanks

@Sorsha I don't remember but I'm a cancer and that is how we roll.
:P
ImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

sig wrote:
G-Man wrote:The opening posts say that ties are broken with a coin flip.
Thanks

@Sorsha I don't remember but I'm a cancer and that is how we roll.
:P
I'm cancer too, I'm aware. :P
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am struggling with where to put my vote, there are a lot of little suspicions running around the thread and I don't really know what I am feeling about all of it because I've only been half here mentally. So I'm just going to list my thoughts and see if it helps me sort it out in my own mind.

1. I'm surprised by Bullz random vote especially with so much suspicion being tossed around.

2. I don't understand why llama got so much heat about his rainbow list. Who cares? He basically listed a Day1 GTH list of everyone to gauge his own gut feelings on everyone. I'm ok with that, so I don't see why this is a big deal. Plus, I haven't felt any baddie vibes from llama really, so yeah...

3. Sorsha's vote also does not strike me as that odd, maybe because I'm one who would do the same sort of thing. It makes perfect sense to me to vote the same way as the person you feel like you can trust. Just not seeing the big deal here either.

4. Wilgy, I wish I could read Wilgy, but I just have not played enough with him. One thing that I find kind of confusing is the game he presented. I don't see what the purpose would be except to possibly sow disinformation. I don't get it.

Ok, I'm glad I did this because I think it clarified things for me. I'm voting Wilgy because I just can't see a civ reason to play his game.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 73

Post by Quin »

thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for Quin for wanting to vote for the only option guaranteed to not catch a baddie.
How do you know it's guaranteed not to catch a baddie?
I was referring to the "no lynch" option, for which Quin expressed a preference. If we don't lynch people, it's impossible to catch bad guys.
Yeah, I pretty much always do a no lynch unless the situation demands it. But I never do it past Day 1. I like to backup my votes with role related evidence, so on Day 1 I generally default to a NL.

That's not to say I'm not taking suspicious behaviours into account. I'm definitely doing that.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 69

Post by Epignosis »

I'll be breaking any tie that comes up, for sure.

I have a bad experience with ties. A girl once said she was torn between me and this other guy.

She picked the other guy. :sigh:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I'm voting for Quin for wanting to vote for the only option guaranteed to not catch a baddie.
I was referring to the "no lynch" option, for which Quin expressed a preference. If we don't lynch people, it's impossible to catch bad guys.
I can say that this is normal for Quin and not indicative of alignment.
Don't worry, I'm not going to keep my vote there.
I just figured I should give some insight, as the only player with any knowledge of who this mysterious Quin is.

He comes from the same site as Cookie, if anyone remembers playing with her. It was hard to sustain a Mafia community there because there weren't enough active participants in games. As such, Day 1s there were often pretty difficult as people would be heavily reliant on night actions for scum hunting. No Lynches on Day 1 were often supported. This is probably also why he would be nervous about lynching talkative players. In that community, there were only a handful of really talkative players to drive things, and eliminating one of them early could really throw off the balance of a game. That does not need to be a concern here, obviously. But both Quin and Cookie were among the active and capable players, as well as fine gents/ladies who I wanted to play more Mafia with.
-blush-
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 51

Post by DrWilgy »

G-Man wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Putting a vote on Wilgy because he seems like the type who will respond to such things.

Also I'll probably be in a movie theater watching Deadpool when the deadline comes.
Not really, but I would rather lynch a baddie so let's discuss before you gotta jet!
What do you mean not really? This is a response. Unfortunately I've not been able to commit the attention I was hoping to give this game today. Tell me what your strategy is on this Day 1, if you don't mind.
I don't think I would generally respond to pressure votes.

You should play my game. Everyone who can should before the day ends. If the day ends, you posted and didn't play my game then... well :evileye:
G-Man wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
G-Man wrote:I am changing my vote because I've got bigger fish to fry. Spacedaisy has been AWOL and has contributed nothing of substance thus far. It may very well just be that I've forgotten how Spacedaisy plays. Something just seems wrong about her soft posts and general absence though.
Looking over this, I actually really don't like this post G-Man. 1st of all, you can go back and compare to Daisy's other games. 2nd, you just finished Arrested Development with her.

Reading this post and the portion that I've bolded either means you aren't willing to double check a Meta that you are willing to base a vote on, or you are prepping yourself for an easy "oops, I guess I just forgot" when/if she's lynched as a civvie. Both of which screams bad sauce.

Linki - *Wilgy gives Sorsha a big hug! Now they both smell like tomatoes*
My favorite professor's advice: past performances are not indicative of future results.

Then why even mention the part that I bolded if you aren't trying to use that "forgotten" memory as a reference?
G-Man
I played mafia with SD for a few years before my hiatus. Having been away, I've forgotten how some of the old gang play. That's what I was getting at with my initial post, good sir. In Arrested Development she at least posted on-topic, helping me trust her. So far it's been mostly fluff and it seems a little under-the-radar. Why are you so quick to defend her if I may ask?
I guess it's a personal peeve. I don't mind voting for low posters, but for it being on the behalf of them being a low poster. Alot of times I'll see players reach for a "legitimate" reason to nuke a low poster other than them being low posters. I feel that's also easily exploitable by baddies.
Sorsha wrote:
sig wrote:

I'm still feeling a G-Man vote, but you resting your vote with me is concerning, unless you 100% agree with me. I thought I saw the reason you posted is that you read me as civ.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:
Yeah, I pretty much always do a no lynch unless the situation demands it. But I never do it past Day 1. I like to backup my votes with role related evidence, so on Day 1 I generally default to a NL.

That's not to say I'm not taking suspicious behaviours into account. I'm definitely doing that.
No lynches are terrible. Civilians control the lynches. By forfeiting a lynch, you forfeit the civilians' attempt to bag Mafia. I would never vote such a thing if it existed.

No lynch is like, where nobody gets any. :sigh:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm confused as to why people haven't called out Wilgy on roleclaiming doctor so early.

I don't particularly find llamas town/mafia reads suspicious, I'd actually find it more suspicious if he did have an elaborate justification to back up his thoughts this early in the game.

I noticed Bubbles got replaced, so I'll consider changing my vote depending on if the other guy shows himself on the thread before day ends. I know Sloonei said that I shouldn't have to worry about activity but I'd like to see that for myself. Of course, a very careless mafia might sway my vote too.
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

Sorry wilgy that "who are you voting for wilgy?" Should read "who are you voting for sig?" As he was the one I quoted in that post.

I don't know 100% that you are civ here but you do know it's a fact that I was onto you in the last game when you were bad. I'm not seeing that same wilgy in this game and I think your observation about g-man is solid. This day has not had as much discussion as some day ones we've had lately so the fact that I think you're civ and I like your observation leads me to follow your vote.

I seriously don't understand what is so suspicious about this. :confused2: If g-man is lynched and he's a civ I don't expect that I would escape scrutiny tomorrow or be able to just pawn it off on you. Does anyone really do that? Would anyone even let them do that? It would be stupid and lead straight to my own lynch.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

No lynches are terrible. Civilians control the lynches. By forfeiting a lynch, you forfeit the civilians' attempt to bag Mafia. I would never vote such a thing if it existed.

No lynch is like, where nobody gets any. :sigh:
Even so, if you choose to lynch there's a higher probability of lynching a townie than a mafia. And when you count that with the kill on Night 1, that's two gone that could have been prevented.

This argument goes back and forth, and I know why people choose to lynch and that I'm definitely in the minority here, but I really hate lynching Day 1.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My initial inclination is to vote G-Man. That rundown of what, three-and-half pages...what was the point of that? It reminds me of that time in Star Wars (OMG I love Star Wars. Maybe you could come check out my light saber some time!!!) where a2thezebra posted commentary of everybody early on. It was premature and gave the appearance of looking good.

I worry about being premature. :sigh:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Well, one prevented* but I imagine you still understand.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Wilgy always claims doctor regardless of the game and alignment. The other would be Nero he has made a few posts and I think your voting for him already? I've got a slight ping but not vote worthy.

The idea of no lynches is bad imo, it tends to be pushed by mafia since it benefits them the most. So that earns Quin an :eye: but I do recognize this is a culture thing. Glorfindel does this every game regardless of alignment in most games I've played with him so it is a slight ping but not always a mafia thing.

linki: good point, but I'm mad at Epi he knows what he did to me and he pretends he didn't and since he did it I won't be voting with him today. Unless he is right which I doubt he would be since he is mean. :noble:
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote:Wilgy always claims doctor regardless of the game and alignment. The other would be Nero he has made a few posts and I think your voting for him already? I've got a slight ping but not vote worthy.

The idea of no lynches is bad imo, it tends to be pushed by mafia since it benefits them the most. So that earns Quin an :eye: but I do recognize this is a culture thing. Glorfindel does this every game regardless of alignment in most games I've played with him so it is a slight ping but not always a mafia thing.

linki: good point, but I'm mad at Epi he knows what he did to me and he pretends he didn't and since he did it I won't be voting with him today. Unless he is right which I doubt he would be since he is mean. :noble:
That vote was for Bubbles initially, but when Nero was subbed in my vote by default was for him. I didn't put it there.

I'm in the same boat as Glorfindel. Sloonei's already vouched for me on this, I do it all the time on the other site.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Voted for Spacedaisy, I don't like her vote for Wilgy at all.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote:I'll be breaking any tie that comes up, for sure.

I have a bad experience with ties. A girl once said she was torn between me and this other guy.

She picked the other guy. :sigh:
sig wrote:linki: good point, but I'm mad at Epi he knows what he did to me and he pretends he didn't and since he did it I won't be voting with him today. Unless he is right which I doubt he would be since he is mean. :noble:
If you were the other guy, you got whatever you deserved. :sigh:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Changing my vote to Bullzeye. A completely random lynch just doesn't make any sense to me, even when there's close to no information to go off of.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 76

Post by thellama73 »

Four way tie is extremely bad for freedom, but I'm not inclined to vote for either Daisy, Sorsha, or C-Man. YOu guys should consider joining me.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm going to put my vote on someone who complained about llama's rainbow.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

thellama73 wrote:Four way tie is extremely bad for freedom, but I'm not inclined to vote for either Daisy, Sorsha, or C-Man. YOu guys should consider joining me.
Out of self preservation I would but I'd not want to lynch wilgy.

Do you have an alternate suspicion?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

"the llama's rainbow" is the most ~*R*A*N*D*O*M*~ 13 year old sequence of words I've ever assembled.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I must have missed Wilgy role claiming doctor. When did this happen?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sorsha wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Four way tie is extremely bad for freedom, but I'm not inclined to vote for either Daisy, Sorsha, or C-Man. YOu guys should consider joining me.

I'll refer you to my rainbow list.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorsha
Money Launderer

Post by Sorsha »

thellama73 wrote:
Sorsha wrote:

I'll refer you to my rainbow list.
Man... You couldn't even quote it for me, made me go find it.

Where is svs? I don't want to vote for her, just wondering where she ran away to.

I'd go for bullz if I had to save myself.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote:I must have missed Wilgy role claiming doctor. When did this happen?
Early on page one. I think he made a mention of it later on as well but don't hold me to it.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sorsha wrote: Where is svs? I don't want to vote for her, just wondering where she ran away to.
She is mad at me for attacking hippies. She'll not be back.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote:I am struggling with where to put my vote, there are a lot of little suspicions running around the thread and I don't really know what I am feeling about all of it because I've only been half here mentally. So I'm just going to list my thoughts and see if it helps me sort it out in my own mind.

1. I'm surprised by Bullz random vote especially with so much suspicion being tossed around.

2. I don't understand why llama got so much heat about his rainbow list. Who cares? He basically listed a Day1 GTH list of everyone to gauge his own gut feelings on everyone. I'm ok with that, so I don't see why this is a big deal. Plus, I haven't felt any baddie vibes from llama really, so yeah...

3. Sorsha's vote also does not strike me as that odd, maybe because I'm one who would do the same sort of thing. It makes perfect sense to me to vote the same way as the person you feel like you can trust. Just not seeing the big deal here either.

4. Wilgy, I wish I could read Wilgy, but I just have not played enough with him. One thing that I find kind of confusing is the game he presented. I don't see what the purpose would be except to possibly sow disinformation. I don't get it.

Ok, I'm glad I did this because I think it clarified things for me. I'm voting Wilgy because I just can't see a civ reason to play his game.
Can you not think of a single reason as to what my game could do?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Voting Bullzeye for a combination of this:
Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I have decided that I like Nerolunar. Welcome Nerolunar. I am also displeased that my rainbow list didn't generate much response. I am following Sloonei and switching my vote to Wilgy, because I colored him red and he didn't seem to mind.
What is there to say to your rainbow list? It is a list of names. You didn't offer any elaboration on anything so it's hard to offer commentary.

Also G-Man has a very interesting definition of having been absent. I was posting through day 0, which was a quiet day where not much happened, and was in bed for the first 9 hours of today. It's not like I'm a no-show.
and this:
Bullzeye wrote:Randomizer said *Sorsha*. Now I'm off to hopefully stop coughing long enough to get some sleep :(
I wish I had more to offer, but the RYM game kept me very busy (i was town and got lynched at lylo. :pout:) and now i am going out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:Voting Bullzeye for a combination of this:
Bullzeye wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I have decided that I like Nerolunar. Welcome Nerolunar. I am also displeased that my rainbow list didn't generate much response. I am following Sloonei and switching my vote to Wilgy, because I colored him red and he didn't seem to mind.
What is there to say to your rainbow list? It is a list of names. You didn't offer any elaboration on anything so it's hard to offer commentary.

Also G-Man has a very interesting definition of having been absent. I was posting through day 0, which was a quiet day where not much happened, and was in bed for the first 9 hours of today. It's not like I'm a no-show.
and this:
I wish I had more to offer, but the RYM game kept me very busy (i was town and got lynched at lylo. :pout:) and now i am going out.
What's RYM?
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Another site with mafia Rate your music. not that I should tell you since I've got a grudge etc
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Changed my vote to g-man. Partly out of self preservation but also because this talk about Wilgy role claiming has made me nervous.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Feel like playing my game now Daisy?
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”