DrWilgy
No votes
Elohcin
13%
nijuukyugou
13%
Sorsha
No votes
Yubaba! Please turn me into a marmot! (Hosts/nps/deads)
73%

Total votes: 15
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 128

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Dom »

Long Con wrote:Matt
sig (4), sprityo (6), nijuukyugou (12), Quin (17), thellama73 (19)
23%

thellama73
S~V~S (8), Sloonei (9), Bubbles (13), DrWilgy (18), G-Man (21), DrWilgette (22)
27%

I was looking at the Day 2 poll, and, in the spirit of Quin being a baddie, the vote was 3-3 between Matt and Llama when Quin broke the tie to choose Matt over Llama.

DrWilgy ties it up again, which looks like he's not a baddie. Llama tries to save himself, then G-Man and DrWilgette seal the deal for him, which makes them look pretty good.
I did this analysis.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 247

Post by G-Man »

I'd like to point out that I had originally voted for Llama before Wilgy had. I moved my vote for a few mintues but ended up going back to Llama. Wilgy and Wilgette should really be considered the final two votes on Llama since I was being a moveable-vote dork. Just want to set that record straight.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

^wtf
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 238

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:No wait, I just looked, you were civ in TV Show. My bad.
Not to mention that there wasn't anything in that game about me getting upset or calling things personal.
The quote I posted. It struck me that way to the point that I remembered it a few years later.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

G-Man wrote:I'd like to point out that I had originally voted for Llama before Wilgy had. I moved my vote for a few mintues but ended up going back to Llama. Wilgy and Wilgette should really be considered the final two votes on Llama since I was being a moveable-vote dork. Just want to set that record straight.
Haha I forgot
About my haiku gimmick
When I wrote that post

:rolleyes: :p
My Banners:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I was wondering about that, ha ha
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 87
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:
G-Man wrote:I'd like to point out that I had originally voted for Llama before Wilgy had. I moved my vote for a few mintues but ended up going back to Llama. Wilgy and Wilgette should really be considered the final two votes on Llama since I was being a moveable-vote dork. Just want to set that record straight.
Haha I forgot
About my haiku gimmick
When I wrote that post

Reported.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

G-Man wrote:
Haha I forgot
About my haiku gimmick
When I wrote that post

:noble:
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Quin »

23%

thellama73
27%

I was looking at the Day 2 poll, and, in the spirit of Quin being a baddie, the vote was 3-3 between Matt and Llama when Quin broke the tie to choose Matt over Llama.

DrWilgy ties it up again, which looks like he's not a baddie. Llama tries to save himself, then G-Man and DrWilgette seal the deal for him, which makes them look pretty good.
I tied it because I wanted G-Man to break it.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:Quin, Sig & Scotty. What do you think of one another?

LC you wanna fusion dance and become DrCon?
They both smell weird. But in terms of alignment I'd town read Scotty and null-read sig.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 201

Post by DrWilgy »

Does anyone else want Elo to respond to me? I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting my time playing this game. This isn't about whether anyone agrees with me or not (I could still be wrong for all I know), It's about how I can present things and everyone seems ok with the subject matter not responding.

LC, who do you think are the 3 remaining.
SVS hbu?
Long Con wrote:

How could I say no?

Fu...sion...HA! *bend sideways with index fingers extended*
Fu...sion... HA! *bends sideways with left index finger extended, but accidentally curls the right*
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:Does anyone else want Elo to respond to me? I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting my time playing this game. This isn't about whether anyone agrees with me or not (I could still be wrong for all I know), It's about how I can present things and everyone seems ok with the subject matter not responding.

LC, who do you think are the 3 remaining.
SVS hbu?
Long Con wrote:

How could I say no?

Fu...sion... HA! *bends sideways with left index finger extended, but accidentally curls the right*
I don't like it when people don't respond either. Kills the game a little.
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

It's night. And lots of things kill the game a little.

Eloh appears to feel that the level of non-srs combined with the tone being taken by some folks makes her not want to respond. I don't think you have to be a mind reader to get what she's putting out. Telling people you feel like you are wasting your time when you spent half the game time so far basically role playing, essentially wasting HER time (from the Eloh perspective). I don;t know Eloh all that immensely well, and she & I have always had a somewhat problematic relationship as other than being American women, we have little in common.

But *I* can see what is putting her off.

Read her posts and respond to talk *to* her, not *at* her.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

You aren't much acting like you,Wilgy. Not sure what that means, maybe nothing; you're one of those people who likes to mix it up. I think of you as kind of sweet; you are a little harder this game.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
23%

thellama73
27%

I tied it because I wanted G-Man to break it.
haha that sounds fake but ok
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

No it doesn't.
Quin wrote:Ooh, I do not mind the llama or Matt tie at all, no sir.
Quin wrote:
G-Man wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
G-Man wrote:I'm no fan of ties
If still tied near the poll's end
I just might break it
For whom are you inclined to break it, oh haiku-one?
No one at this time
Because there is not a tie
But I'll keep watching
I made you a tie
Now whatever will you do
Where is your head at
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

S~V~S wrote:It's night. And lots of things kill the game a little.

Eloh appears to feel that the level of non-srs combined with the tone being taken by some folks makes her not want to respond. I don't think you have to be a mind reader to get what she's putting out. Telling people you feel like you are wasting your time when you spent half the game time so far basically role playing, essentially wasting HER time (from the Eloh perspective). I don;t know Eloh all that immensely well, and she & I have always had a somewhat problematic relationship as other than being American women, we have little in common.

SVS, you are understanding my thoughts very well this game.

And I also agree with this statement.
S~V~S wrote:You aren't much acting like you,Wilgy. Not sure what that means, maybe nothing; you're one of those people who likes to mix it up. I think of you as kind of sweet; you are a little harder this game.
I feel like I wish we could just start this game over and do it differently with more focus and seriousness. We can't do that obviously, but I can start over with a fresh perspective. Unfortunately, I just found out that I misunderstood my role a bit. So, between that and the lack of actual playing mafia on Day 1, I am going to try to put Day 1 in the back of my mind and kind of start new myself.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Elohcin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:It's night. And lots of things kill the game a little.

SVS, you are understanding my thoughts very well this game.

And I also agree with this statement.
S~V~S wrote:You aren't much acting like you,Wilgy. Not sure what that means, maybe nothing; you're one of those people who likes to mix it up. I think of you as kind of sweet; you are a little harder this game.
I feel like I wish we could just start this game over and do it differently with more focus and seriousness. We can't do that obviously, but I can start over with a fresh perspective. Unfortunately, I just found out that I misunderstood my role a bit. So, between that and the lack of actual playing mafia on Day 1, I am going to try to put Day 1 in the back of my mind and kind of start new myself.
Sounds good. Who makes you happy in this game, Elohcin? Who is town?
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 84

Post by Elohcin »

Unfortunately I only know that I am town. I am not 100% sure about anyone else. However, SVS and G-man seem to be acting like helpful civs. Even though sorsha hasn't posted a lot, I am leaning civ on her. I think Wilgy is acting a little more sane lately but still unsure. Blooper seems to be more distant than usual which I don't like. I always read her as civ, but its possible she is bad. LC seems civ and so does sonjei so far. I don't know about you, Quin, but mostly b/c I have yet to play with you before (I think). We have a lot of quiet players. Who are your top suspects and why?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Elohcin wrote:Unfortunately I only know that I am town. I am not 100% sure about anyone else. However, SVS and G-man seem to be acting like helpful civs. Even though sorsha hasn't posted a lot, I am leaning civ on her. I think Wilgy is acting a little more sane lately but still unsure. Blooper seems to be more distant than usual which I don't like. I always read her as civ, but its possible she is bad. LC seems civ and so does sonjei so far. I don't know about you, Quin, but mostly b/c I have yet to play with you before (I think). We have a lot of quiet players. Who are your top suspects and why?
I'm in agreement with you on SVS and G-Man. I especially like G-Man's response to my tie on day 1. We did play together for like 2 phases in Turf Wars but I wouldn't go as far as to say we really got to play together. Scotty is also giving me good vibes.

LC and sprityo are coming up as my top 2 choices for Day 3. I'm pretty determined to put my vote on LC, though. My LC suspicion stems from Scotty's argument, but more recently his blatant dismissal to acknowledge suspicion looked pretty bad too. I just did a read on sprityo, so check that one out. I'm still trying to sort out my feelings on Sorsha (For some reason I've been putting a C in Sorsha's username, I don't know why).
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I'm going to try
To do some more haiku reads
Sometime tomorrow
My Banners:
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 17
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Wait......did I vote?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Quin wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Unfortunately I only know that I am town. I am not 100% sure about anyone else. However, SVS and G-man seem to be acting like helpful civs. Even though sorsha hasn't posted a lot, I am leaning civ on her. I think Wilgy is acting a little more sane lately but still unsure. Blooper seems to be more distant than usual which I don't like. I always read her as civ, but its possible she is bad. LC seems civ and so does sonjei so far. I don't know about you, Quin, but mostly b/c I have yet to play with you before (I think). We have a lot of quiet players. Who are your top suspects and why?
I'm in agreement with you on SVS and G-Man. I especially like G-Man's response to my tie on day 1. We did play together for like 2 phases in Turf Wars but I wouldn't go as far as to say we really got to play together. Scotty is also giving me good vibes.
Glad you think I'm civ
But I did not play Turf Wars
No time for full games
My Banners:
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Yes, I did.

Sorry, I always feel like ice missed upwards of 4 days of stuff (or like even a week)

Which is pretty close, but not terrible ...ha....haha

Sorry for being really erratic and not in it, I've been rushing around due to prom season and the like

I'll look over stuff tonight hopefully
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

G-Man wrote:
Quin wrote:
Glad you think I'm civ
But I did not play Turf Wars
No time for full games
Oh no, I was talking to elohciN. I realise now that that was one of the most awful paragraphs I've ever written.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Lol, I wasn't actually serious, kinda wanted to see how people would respond. I got impatient though and wanted to talk vote analysis. I mean... Since when does the doctor get discouraged from someone not discussing what he wants? That'd just be silly :P

Day 1
Bubbles - Scotty
DFaraday - Sorsha
Dom - DFaraday
DrWilgy - Elohcin
Matt - sig, sprityo, nijuukyugou, Quin, thellama73
Quin - Long Con
Sig - Matt
Thellama73 - S~V~S, Sloonei, Bubbles, DrWilgy, G-Man, DrWilgette

Day 1
Mrs Tem - Bubbles
Mr Tem - S~V~S
Cakes - DrWilgy, DFaraday, DrWilgette
Bern - sig, Elohcin, Scotty, Quin, Dom, Sorsha, nijuukyugou, Soneji, G-Man
Gis - Matt

organizing players, and ranking thier votes:
~ DrWilgy, DrWilgette, Bubbles, have all voted for both a baddie and then a unconfirmed
~ Gman & SVS are the only two players to have both voted a civilian and a baddie
~ LC only voted once and it was on an unconfirmed
~ Dfaraday voted for an unconfirmed twice

~ Scotty and Sorsha both voted for an unconfimed and a civilian
~ Eloh, Sig, Niju, and Quin have all voted for a civilian twice
~ Dom and Soneji both missed the vote then voted for a civilian
~ Sprityo voted for a civilian and then missed the vote

Now... if I compare who each player voted for to the list I made above, I think I can make a useful (Vote only) based rainbow list:
DrWilgy
DrWilgette

Bubbles
G-Man
SVS
LC
DFaraday
Sorsha
Scotty
Eloh
Sig
Niju
Quin
Sprityo
Dom
Soneji
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 60

Post by sig »

Ummm I had my vote on the same civ twice, that should count for something. Especially since I was first on him both times.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

It did, It placed you below Elo. The two players underneath you did the same thing.

I think it's time we lynch my pet Sig... this makes me sad.
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Nah I'm civ, it would be a waste. Not to mention you've got no case except civ sig is usually mislycnhed.........................oh wait your about to mislynch me right know.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 101
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:I'm pretty determined to put my vote on LC, though. My LC suspicion stems from Scotty's argument, but more recently his blatant dismissal to acknowledge suspicion looked pretty bad too.
Can you put Scotty's argument into your own words? What suspicion didn't I acknowledge?? Protip: the reason no one else is upset about that is that you are lying about it even happening. You have tried to create a little narrative where it's true, but it has fallen pretty flat because it has no real substance. You are bad, and I hope you get lots of votes tomorrow.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:Ummm I had my vote on the same civ twice, that should count for something. Especially since I was first on him both times.
Sig, you just tried to argue a rainbow list based completely on vote record... Why?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sig wrote:Ummm I had my vote on the same civ twice, that should count for something. Especially since I was first on him both times.
Sig, you just tried to argue a rainbow list based completely on vote record... Why?
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 39
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote:
Quin wrote:I'm pretty determined to put my vote on LC, though. My LC suspicion stems from Scotty's argument, but more recently his blatant dismissal to acknowledge suspicion looked pretty bad too.
Can you put Scotty's argument into your own words? What suspicion didn't I acknowledge?? Protip: the reason no one else is upset about that is that you are lying about it even happening. You have tried to create a little narrative where it's true, but it has fallen pretty flat because it has no real substance. You are bad, and I hope you get lots of votes tomorrow.
Yeah after reassessing the thread and knowing now that Matt was good, Quin's vote for Matt actually broke the tie of Matt and Llama to make it 4-3. Add that to the fact that Quin has basically buddied me all game and that makes me uncomfortable. I might vote him tomorrow based on these points.
Not to say you're out of my head, LC, but an instigation of WIFOM concerning pigifying yourself is not as substantive as voting records.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:LC, who do you think are the 3 remaining.
Are you done going after me just to be zany? If you are, then I'll start talking to you again. I still think you're the Stink Spirit, based on your behaviour. Quin, Nijuukyugou, and... I dunno the third.
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:LC you wanna fusion dance and become DrCon?
How could I say no?

Nooooo... *becomes Locolgy* *is demented and mutated*
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

DrWilgy wrote:
Because your painting me out to be mafia when I'm not.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

I think that other mafia voted elsewhere in Day 1. It would be far too easy for them all to vote in the same place IMO. So should Quin be bad, that's 2 baddies voting for Matt d1 which would make me feel better about sprityo

Also reading sig as good right niw

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh shit I just realized there are 4 Mafia. I had only counted 3 in my analysis. I stoopid.
My third and fourth eyes are on Elo and DFaraday

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Yeah after reassessing the thread and knowing now that Matt was good, Quin's vote for Matt actually broke the tie of Matt and Llama to make it 4-3. Add that to the fact that Quin has basically buddied me all game and that makes me uncomfortable. I might vote him tomorrow based on these points.
Not to say you're out of my head, LC, but an instigation of WIFOM concerning pigifying yourself is not as substantive as voting records.
I haven't buddied you all game. I voted who you voted because I both town read you and could get along with your argument. I already explained why I voted for Matt. Before that it was on Wilgy and that was a throwaway vote.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:
The only thing you've said to me in defence of your actions are 'You were wrong last time', 'I hope you don't vote for me tomorrow' and a scum read for pursuing you. Call me crazy but these are not viable defences and I'll scum read anybody who follows you on this to high heaven.
ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

When does this night end?
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DrWilgy wrote:
Because he's sig :nicenod:
DrWilgy wrote:
Because he's sig :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa... is THAT what Quin meant by "My LC suspicion stems from Scotty's argument"?? :eye: Well, third time's the charm, ain't it?!

First time: Quin says "How... convenient" without qualifying it with something like "It's my opinion that Long Con likely silenced himself as a way to gain sympathy or cred from the Civilian faction." This is to try and push opinions toward thinking I silenced myself without actually being the one to put it out there.

Second time: Quin quotes Wilgy's zany-post "you no be swayed TRICKSY hooman PIG'D himself!!", once again pushing the idea that I silenced myself with as little of his own input as possible.

Third time: "My LC suspicion stems from Scotty's argument" See, Scotty actually talked about his suspicion that I (or teammate) silenced myself, which, as I have said before, is what Quin was waiting for. Waiting for someone else to make the argument so that he could support it. And look how it plays out. Even though Quin already commented out the side of his mouth TWICE before Scotty made the more straight-up suggestion, now he's trying to make it seem like it was the other way around: "My LC suspicion stems from Scotty's argument".

Just imagine yourself as a baddie who wants to silence a Civvie AND try to pin it on them. You don't want to be the one to push it so blatantly, because when that Civ gets lynched, it could lead back to you.

Quin is bad. If I die tonight, please lynch him tomorrow. If I don't die... well, then I'll see you at tomorrow's Quin lynch. :)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
The only thing you've said to me in defence of your actions are 'You were wrong last time', 'I hope you don't vote for me tomorrow' and a scum read for pursuing you. Call me crazy but these are not viable defences and I'll scum read anybody who follows you on this to high heaven.
In defense of which actions??
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Quick question before I attempt and opinions ting 10 or so pages.

Why was Matt lynches day 2? If so, wouldn't it make more sense to look at his day2 wagon since well, THEY ACTUALLY VOTED FOR HIM?

I'm talking to you @Dr.Wilgy.

Alright, let's begin-
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Spirited Away Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Marmot »

Day 3 - Get Your Hands off My Gold!

Morning came early today. Yubaba sat up with the alacrity of a witch nearly 200 years younger, but not because of the excitement of more business. No, something was fishy this morning, something was off. Yubaba quickly donned her usualy blue dress and flew downstairs to the floors below. She observed as her employees went about their usual business. Scrubbing, waxing, cooking, getting ready for the work day to begin.

Then she spotted Scotty and S~V~S. They made eye contact with her, and quickly turned their glances. Yubaba knew something was off, so she sauntered over.

"Empty your pockets!" she demanded. Both Scotty's and S~V~S's turned the color of blooming cherry blossoms, and they emptied their pockets out. Scotty unveiled a handful of small golden nuggets. S~V~S showed a little sliver of gold and a book of bear puns.

"You dare take my gold?" Yubaba shrieked. "That is company property, and I am the company. You know what happens to those who take my gold?"

Scotty gulped. Everyone else had frozen in their tracks to watch the spectacle. They all knew what was coming next. Scotty didn't have a chance to take another breath as he was smite down in an instant by Yubaba. She turned to S~V~S who sat on the ground before her, quivering. S~V~S quickly thrust the gold and book into Yubaba's hands. "Where did you get this gold?" Yubaba asked.

"Scotty gave it to me. I didn't know he stole it from you. I apawlogize." S~V~S replied, gaining a little bit of confidence.

But Yubaba did not have a sense of humor. She waved her wrist, and S~V~S no longer sat before, but instead a little bear cub.

Ther other employees quickly returned to work, seeing that the excitement was over.

S~V~S has been turned into a Bear.
Scotty has been Nightkilled.

It is now Day 3. You have 48 hours to lynch somebody.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:
Quin wrote:
Long Con wrote:
In defense of which actions??
1) You voted me without providing any reasoning other than 'I don't like his posts'
2) You listed llama as a primary lynch candidate but voted for me
3) Trying to use the 'wrong once, wrong again' argument to discredit my views
4) Your prior refusal to acknowledge my accusations because you 'don't owe me anything'
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

You have received a message from Aogaeru.
One fish
Two fish
Matt face
No face

Gone, but not forgotten.

Wilgy-san is stirring the pot, but i trust his word.
Elo-san is eating the stew, while not even hungry.
Sig-san watches from the setting room, waiting for his chance to eat.

Who is Sorsha? Or sprityo? Nothing there.

Kill witches please.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:LC, who do you think are the 3 remaining.
Are you done going after me just to be zany? If you are, then I'll start talking to you again. I still think you're the Stink Spirit, based on your behaviour. Quin, Nijuukyugou, and... I dunno the third.
Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:LC you wanna fusion dance and become DrCon?
How could I say no?

Nooooo... *becomes Locolgy* *is demented and mutated*
LC why must there be a condition on our love, we are kinda the same person now. I'll go after you if I go after you, I won't go after you if I feel no need to. Everything I do has a reason :shrug:

What you classify as zany may be problem solving by my own means, if you aren't going to talk to me because I'm attempting to problem solve then... :shrug:

*begins to fondle our mutations*
sprityo wrote:Quick question before I attempt and opinions ting 10 or so pages.

Why was Matt lynches day 2? If so, wouldn't it make more sense to look at his day2 wagon since well, THEY ACTUALLY VOTED FOR HIM?

I'm talking to you @Dr.Wilgy.

Alright, let's begin-
Day1 or day2, what does it matter?
If we are going to play the which day weighs more game, wouldn't the day where there was a visible chance that the Matt wagon would've saved a baddie lynching a civ in his place weigh more? Why do you think day2 would weigh more Senoir Yo?
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Whoa whoa whoa... is THAT what Quin meant by "My LC suspicion stems from Scotty's argument"?? :eye: Well, third time's the charm, ain't it?!

First time: Quin says "How... convenient" without qualifying it with something like "It's my opinion that Long Con likely silenced himself as a way to gain sympathy or cred from the Civilian faction." This is to try and push opinions toward thinking I silenced myself without actually being the one to put it out there.

Second time: Quin quotes Wilgy's zany-post "you no be swayed TRICKSY hooman PIG'D himself!!", once again pushing the idea that I silenced myself with as little of his own input as possible.

Third time: "My LC suspicion stems from Scotty's argument" See, Scotty actually talked about his suspicion that I (or teammate) silenced myself, which, as I have said before, is what Quin was waiting for. Waiting for someone else to make the argument so that he could support it. And look how it plays out. Even though Quin already commented out the side of his mouth TWICE before Scotty made the more straight-up suggestion, now he's trying to make it seem like it was the other way around: "My LC suspicion stems from Scotty's argument".

Just imagine yourself as a baddie who wants to silence a Civvie AND try to pin it on them. You don't want to be the one to push it so blatantly, because when that Civ gets lynched, it could lead back to you.

Quin is bad. If I die tonight, please lynch him tomorrow. If I don't die... well, then I'll see you at tomorrow's Quin lynch. :)
On all three counts, for someone not to understand the angle I was taking is incomprehensible. It was blatantly obvious that I had thought you were silenced. And again, you're bringing up the fact that I quoted Wilgy as some sort of scumread. His opinion was my opinion. I didn't hop on any argument. The argument was mine to begin with.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Before you try and twist that against me, 'Scotty's argument' was his post. His words. The full elaboration of everything. The core concept is what I had already thought.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”