Total votes: 15
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by Marmot »

ObscureAllure wrote:Nah it's easy - everyone but me just make the claim. It relieves the playing field.
I think you're not on the baddie team, but I still think you should participate. I'm ok with Epignosis not doing it because he's an outed Cylon already, but I hope that every other player will partake.

If there are Cylons who are pro-human, I hope that they will sacrifice their own amnesty in order to negate the amnesty of the anti-humans. Why? Because if a pro-human Cylon does need to utilize their amnesty at a later point in the game to prevent being lynched, they're likely to be lynched the next day and waste time anyway. I think we're better off if everyone levels now.

I know that's a difficult thing to ask of 25 players, but I hope everyone can see the benefit of it.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

ObscureAllure wrote:
LoRab wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:So you would put me before LoRab? Before people who have already said it and are cylon mafia like LongCon? I've already proven I'm not Nutella's partner in crime. You want to come after me for refusing to get punished again while ignoring mafia? That's on you. I've already received golden's wrath once this game, y'all done lost your marbles if you think I'm doing it again.
If there is more than 1 mafia, then your not being LA's teammate does not mean that you are not bad.
I hate to admit this because it probably looks bad for me but I do think there are two mafia, one directed by cavil and one that is either all human or mixed. Or, I think it's one mafia with recruiting powers. Either way you're right it doesn't completely exclude me. But nonetheless, I am not mafia.
That's a very specific assumption.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

OA, I think you'd be less likely to be punished if you claimed Cylon than from saying that. :eek:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Some comments I have about the "everyone claim to be a cylon" strategy:

I do think it should be a nice way to eliminate the amnesty situation or at least significantly reduce it if the participation is broad enough. However, it should be noted that the origin of that amnesty is very likely a town role, and it was likely imposed within a town mindset toward a town objective. It's a nice way to lure out cylons (many of whom are probably baddies), and it actually worked with LoRab. Whether she's bad can be debated, but we definitely know she's not a good-aligned human at least. That's valuable information that was extracted specifically because of the President's amnesty law without anyone ever tampering with it.

This strategy would dismantle that advantage and replace it with another one. I think it's worth discussing which advantage is better.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:OMG, Long's Con rebuttal to me is practically a scum claim in itself. All he's doing is descrediting and misrepresenting what I'm saying which is scum play 101.
:haha: "Discrediting" and "misrepresenting" are two big words that usually mean dick all. I responded to your accusations straight. Have fun in your tunnel, wolf.
This is the least sincere post in the game so far. If Long Con is anything good I will be very surprised. Frankly his post history has gotten drastically worse since the last time I opened this thread and it was already bad.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:OMG, Long's Con rebuttal to me is practically a scum claim in itself. All he's doing is descrediting and misrepresenting what I'm saying which is scum play 101.
:haha: "Discrediting" and "misrepresenting" are two big words that usually mean dick all. I responded to your accusations straight. Have fun in your tunnel, wolf.
This is the least sincere post in the game so far. If Long Con is anything good I will be very surprised. Frankly his post history has gotten drastically worse since the last time I opened this thread and it was already bad.
You don't know me very well. I have been completely sincere in every post.
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
LoRab wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:So you would put me before LoRab? Before people who have already said it and are cylon mafia like LongCon? I've already proven I'm not Nutella's partner in crime. You want to come after me for refusing to get punished again while ignoring mafia? That's on you. I've already received golden's wrath once this game, y'all done lost your marbles if you think I'm doing it again.
If there is more than 1 mafia, then your not being LA's teammate does not mean that you are not bad.
I hate to admit this because it probably looks bad for me but I do think there are two mafia, one directed by cavil and one that is either all human or mixed. Or, I think it's one mafia with recruiting powers. Either way you're right it doesn't completely exclude me. But nonetheless, I am not mafia.
No it's not. The people in this game who know BG have been saying since day one that he's the jack-ass and mostly likely head mafia. And he's listed as the first person and number one cylon. Why is that a jump when I say it but not the half a dozen times people who watch the show have told us that's who it is? Hell someone just accused me of being him leader of the pack by name last night. For serious?
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I don't believe you. I don't think how well I know you is even relevant.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:
LoRab wrote:
No it's not. The people in this game who know BG have been saying since day one that he's the jack-ass and mostly likely head mafia. And he's listed as the first person and number one cylon. Why is that a jump when I say it but not the half a dozen times people who watch the show have told us that's who it is? Hell someone just accused me of being him leader of the pack by name last night. For serious?
Sure, it's lore likely, but I don't really remember Cavil being discussed as culinary top chef before.
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

Welp, guess I still have about 30 min to kick it.

3J - Bottom line, a Cylon (with a very small percentage of being good...sorry Rabs) wasn't lynched yesterday, and the Colonel/XO of Galactica was lynched...specifically because of this law.

There's no advantage in that, despite whatever townie mindset the law was created with.
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll also echo that this "I'm a cylon" strategy probably doesn't function during a night phase.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:Nah it's easy - everyone but me just make the claim. It relieves the playing field.
I think you're not on the baddie team...
Oh?

:eek:
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt wrote:Welp, guess I still have about 30 min to kick it.

3J - Bottom line, a Cylon (with a very small percentage of being good...sorry Rabs) wasn't lynched yesterday, and the Colonel/XO of Galactica was lynched...specifically because of this law.

There's no advantage in that, despite whatever townie mindset the law was created with.
I don't think it's logical to blame the law for the specific role lynched. The law can fairly be blamed for "someone other than LoRab was lynched" but nothing beyond that. I understand what you're saying though and I think your head is in a good place.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
I think you're not on the baddie team...
Oh?

:eek:
A wild marmot appears.

Matt used Nitpick.

It's super effective!
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Lol I realize that the Saul role wasn't specifically lynched because of the law, I'm just saying...

Gaaah I don't even know how to word it. I just meant because of this law, we didn't nuke a Cylon, but got us a civ.

Suuuucks.

Pres Roslin, please repeal this law so we don't even have to talk about it anymore. It's distracting the town.

Long Con - I don't think we've had a "So Say We All" for awhile either, and yeah, there was no message from Adama. Blocked?
Image Image Image Image
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

DrWilgy wrote: 1. Only a baddie can slip.
2. What brought that possibility to mind if it was impossible? Thinking of slipping is something only a baddie would naturally do.
3. I think you just did.

We found our Cavil everyone!

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Long Con wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I don't believe you. I don't think how well I know you is even relevant.
Maybe not. There's people I've been playing with a long time that have it all wrong as well.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

ObscureAllure wrote:
DrWilgy wrote: 1. Only a baddie can slip.
2. What brought that possibility to mind if it was impossible? Thinking of slipping is something only a baddie would naturally do.
3. I think you just did.

We found our Cavil everyone!

.................................................................................................................................
.................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
................................................................................................................................
................................................................................
awe damnit that was supposed to be like four lines. Here fixed.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

K, really gotta go this time. Be back later tonight, good luck town, and PUHLEEZE MS. PRESIDENT...

You know what I'm going to ask. :)
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Three

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

bea wrote:I'm still stuck in the world's worst Sunday at work. I'm going to go with Nero in light of LoRab amnesty claim. I'm sorry I've been quiet. Hellish 5.99bcarry out weekend has been hellish. :(

vote nero

Back to hour 12 of work with no end in sight. :sigh:
I think bea's Nero vote is one of the more suspicious in his wagon. She made only one prior comment in the game relevant to him (which was to ask him a question without giving a read on him). She was clearly short on time which is understandable since my LoRab vote was similarly hastened, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out why I made that vote in a hurry given my LoRab-relevant content prior.

bea acknowledged LoRab's amnesty claim and went for the growing counterwagon instead despite seemingly having had nothing to say about Nero before. In such a hurry as bea was, I'd have expected a vote more relevant to her own stated suspicions than this "go with the flow" vote.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 75
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Matt wrote:Lol I realize that the Saul role wasn't specifically lynched because of the law, I'm just saying...

Gaaah I don't even know how to word it. I just meant because of this law, we didn't nuke a Cylon, but got us a civ.

Suuuucks.

Pres Roslin, please repeal this law so we don't even have to talk about it anymore. It's distracting the town.

Long Con - I don't think we've had a "So Say We All" for awhile either, and yeah, there was no message from Adama. Blocked?
More specifically, you did not lynch a good cylon, had the opportunity to lynch an actual baddie, and lynched a different civ instead.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I'll also point out that everyone is assuming Nero was civ, but we don't actually know that. He could have been on a partly human or human mafia; he could be final five and those 5 may be or may become bad; he could have been recruited. Heck, for all we know, there's a seemer role on the baddie team.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

LoRab wrote:I'll also point out that everyone is assuming Nero was civ, but we don't actually know that. He could have been on a partly human or human mafia; he could be final five and those 5 may be or may become bad; he could have been recruited. Heck, for all we know, there's a seemer role on the baddie team.
:suspish:

So your big defense is saying that Nerolunar could have actually been *insert everything in the Mafia dictionary*.

If there's a seemer, how would we even know? There are no flips whatsoever, thus far. You're either throwing every notion available out there and actually have info on this matter.

This post that you've made is not favorable to your lynch odds tomorrow, as far as I'm concerned.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

This doesn't make any sense, why would claiming Cylon benefit the civs?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote:
LoRab wrote:I'll also point out that everyone is assuming Nero was civ, but we don't actually know that. He could have been on a partly human or human mafia; he could be final five and those 5 may be or may become bad; he could have been recruited. Heck, for all we know, there's a seemer role on the baddie team.

So your big defense is saying that Nerolunar could have actually been *insert everything in the Mafia dictionary*.

If there's a seemer, how would we even know? There are no flips whatsoever, thus far. You're either throwing every notion available out there and actually have info on this matter.

This post that you've made is not favorable to your lynch odds tomorrow, as far as I'm concerned.
There was a doubt as to whether or not this should happen tomorrow?
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

Of course!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

And now for my technicolor vote analysis. I'll try to actually analyze this during the hockey game. My plans went all kinds of pear-shaped today.

Given all the allegiance uncertainty floating about, I listed dead players as best I could. Let me know if you have a better way of listing the deceased.

DAY 1
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. EPIGNOSIS (Metalmarsh89)
2. IKA (Vompatti)
3. MATT (Long Con)
4. POLO (ObscureAllure)
5. BLACK ROCK (a2thezebra)
6. OBSCUREALLURE (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
7. EPIGNOSIS (Silverwolf)
8. DFARADAY (Scotty)
9. RICOCHET (Matt)
10. EPIGNOSIS (Ika)<----NK'd
11. s~v~s (Ricochet)
12. RICOCHET (DrumBeats)
13. MATT (Spacedaisy)
14. LONG CON (sig)
15. METALMARSH89 (juliets)
16. RICOCHET (S~V~S)
17. EPIGNOSIS (indiglo)<----NK'd
18. METALMARSH89 (G-Man)
19. EPIGNOSIS (JaggedJimmyJay)
20. INAWORDYES (LoRab)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Bea
DFaraday
Inawordyes/DrWilgy
Epignosis<----CYLON #8
Glorfindel
Nutella<----CYLON #4
Sokoth

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
Black Rock
Polo

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

1. EPIGNOSIS (Metalmarsh89)
7. EPIGNOSIS (Silverwolf)
10. EPIGNOSIS (Ika)<----NK'd
17. EPIGNOSIS (indiglo)<----NK'd
19. EPIGNOSIS (JaggedJimmyJay)

9. RICOCHET (Matt)
12. RICOCHET (DrumBeats)
16. RICOCHET (S~V~S)

3. MATT (Long Con)
13. MATT (Spacedaisy)

15. METALMARSH89 (juliets)
18. METALMARSH89 (G-Man)

2. IKA (Vompatti)

4. POLO (ObscureAllure)

5. BLACK ROCK (a2thezebra)

6. OBSCUREALLURE (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched

8. DFARADAY (Scotty)

11. s~v~s (Ricochet)

14. LONG CON (sig)

20. INAWORDYES (LoRab)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Bea
DFaraday
Inawordyes/DrWilgy
Epignosis<----CYLON #8
Glorfindel
Nutella<----CYLON #4
Sokoth

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
Black Rock
Polo

DAY 2
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. A2THEZEBRA (Metalmarsh89)
2. RICOCHET (a2thezebra)
3. NUTELLA (G-Man)
4. LONG CON (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
5. VOMPATTI (Vompatti)
6. LONG CON (indiglo)<----NK'd
7. LONG CON (LoRab)
8. A2THEZEBRA (Matt)
9. NUTELLA (S~V~S)
10. NUTELLA (Silverwolf)
11. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
12. SIG (Long Con)
13. NUTELLA (ObscureAllure)
14. NUTELLA (Scotty)
15. LORAB (bea)
16. A2THEZEBRA (Ricochet)
17. EPIGNOSIS (DrWilgy)
18. VOMPATTI (Polo)
19. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)
20. NUTELLA (juliets)
21. LONG CON (nutella)<----CYLON #4
22. NUTELLA (JaggedJimmyJay)
23. A2THEZEBRA (DFaraday)
24. NUTELLA (Black Rock)
25. NUTELLA (DrumBeats)
26. LONG CON (Glorfindel)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Epignosis<----CYLON #8
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

3. NUTELLA (G-Man)
9. NUTELLA (S~V~S)
10. NUTELLA (Silverwolf)
13. NUTELLA (ObscureAllure)
14. NUTELLA (Scotty)
20. NUTELLA (juliets)
22. NUTELLA (JaggedJimmyJay)
24. NUTELLA (Black Rock)
25. NUTELLA (DrumBeats)

4. LONG CON (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
6. LONG CON (indiglo)<----NK'd
7. LONG CON (LoRab)
19. LONG CON (Spacedaisy)
21. LONG CON (nutella)<----CYLON #4
26. LONG CON (Glorfindel)

1. A2THEZEBRA (Metalmarsh89)
8. A2THEZEBRA (Matt)
16. A2THEZEBRA (Ricochet)
23. A2THEZEBRA (DFaraday)

5. VOMPATTI (Vompatti)
18. VOMPATTI (Polo)

11. EPIGNOSIS (sig)
17. EPIGNOSIS (DrWilgy)

2. RICOCHET (a2thezebra)

12. SIG (Long Con)

15. LORAB (bea)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Epignosis<----CYLON #8
SokothQultuq

DAY 3
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)
2. SIG (Scotty)
3. S~V~S (Matt)
4. DRWILGY (Nerolunar)<----HUMAN-lynched
5. LORAB (LoRab)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)
10. LORAB (DFaraday)
11. LORAB (JaggedJimmyJay)
12. BEA (LoRab)
13. NEROLUNAR (ObscureAllure)
14. NEROLUNAR (Epignosis)<----CYLON #8
15. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)
16. NEROLUNAR (sig)
17. NEROLUNAR (Glorfindel)
18. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
19. NEROLUNAR (Bea)
20. NEROLUNAR (DrumBeats)
21. LORAB (Black Rock)
22. LORAB (Spacedaisy)
23. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)
24. NEROLUNAR (Metalmarsh89)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

5. LORAB (LoRab)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)
10. LORAB (DFaraday)
21. LORAB (Black Rock)
22. LORAB (Spacedaisy)

15. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)
16. NEROLUNAR (sig)
19. NEROLUNAR (Bea)
23. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)

2. SIG (Scotty)

3. S~V~S (Matt)

12. BEA (LoRab)

18. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Also, seeing as nobody ordered a sortie, I'll do another one:

Sortie List:
>May 8, 11:47 pm EST - ika, A1
>May 9, 5:47 5:49 am EST - ika, A3
>May 9, 11:49 am EST - indiglo, A5 LC, D5
>May 9, 5:49 pm EST - Silverwolf, A5
>May 9, 11:49 pm EST - Marmot, E3
>May 10, 5:49 am EST - SVS, B2 - SUCCESS
>May 10, 11:49 am EST - juliets, C3
>May 10, 5:49 pm EST - SW, F4
>May 10, 11:49 pm EST - indiglo, F5
>May 11, 5:49 am EST - Rico, E5
>May 11, 11:49 am EST - G-Man, E1
>May 11, 5:49 pm EST - juliets, B3
---Switching to 12 hour intervals---
>May 11, 11:49 pm 12:12am EST - Scotty, D6
>May 12 - 12:12 pm 12:34 pm EST - Bea indiglo - B6
>May 13 - 12:34 am EST - Marmot - F2 - SUCCESS
>May 13 - 12:34 pm EST - G-Man - A6 - SUCCESS
---Switching to 6 hour intervals---
>May 14 - 12:04 am EST - Scotty - C5 - SUCCESS
>May 14 - 6:04 am 12:00 pm EST - Marmot - C1
>May 14 - 6:00 6:10 pm EST - Epigdingus - B5
>May 15 - 12:00 12:11 am EST - Marmot - D2
>May 15 - 6:56 am EST - JJJ - D3
----
May 16 - 2:39 am EST - Snarmot - F6
May 16 - 12:42 pm EST - G-Man - E4
May 16 - 8:25 pm EST - G-Man - D1
----

May 17 - 2:25 am EST - ?
May 17 - 8:25 am EST - ?
May 17 - 2:25 pm EST - ?

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

Failed Sortie
Successful Sortie
Sortie Awaiting Confirmation
[/quote]
My Banners:
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Ricochet wrote:

It's not a defense. I know I'm going to be lynched in the next day cycle.

But yes, I'm throwing every notion out there that is possible, so that we don't make dangerous assumptions that lose the game. Nero is not necessarily civ. That is not information that we know. No one had pointed that out yet, and I think it was important to recognize.
a2thezebra wrote:This doesn't make any sense, why would claiming Cylon benefit the civs?
Because I knew that lynching me would result in not lynching a baddie and I wanted to open up a chance to see a baddie lynched.

Also, I wanted to not die. I fully admit that part.

But I did also hope that in doing so, the players would actually lynch a baddie.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

G-Man wrote:And now for my technicolor vote analysis. I'll try to actually analyze this during the hockey game. My plans went all kinds of pear-shaped today.

Given all the allegiance uncertainty floating about, I listed dead players as best I could. Let me know if you have a better way of listing the deceased.

DAY 3
IN VOTE ORDER:

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)
2. SIG (Scotty)
3. S~V~S (Matt)
5. LORAB (LoRab)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)
10. LORAB (DFaraday)
12. BEA (LoRab)
15. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)
16. NEROLUNAR (sig)
18. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)
19. NEROLUNAR (Bea)
21. LORAB (Black Rock)
22. LORAB (Spacedaisy)
23. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq

PER VOTE RECIPIENT:

5. LORAB (LoRab)
6. LORAB (a2thezebra)
7. LORAB (Vompatti)
8. LORAB (Ricochet)
9. LORAB (S~V~S)
10. LORAB (DFaraday)
21. LORAB (Black Rock)
22. LORAB (Spacedaisy)

15. NEROLUNAR (Juliets)
16. NEROLUNAR (sig)
19. NEROLUNAR (Bea)
23. NEROLUNAR (DrWilgy)

1. RICOCHET (Long Con)

2. SIG (Scotty)

3. S~V~S (Matt)

12. BEA (LoRab)

18. GLORFINDEL (G-Man)

MISSED THE VOTE:
Silverwolf

DISQUALIFIED VOTES:
SokothQultuq
Hey, I was the first to vote LoRab on D3, and my vote is missing on your list.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Apologies, Polo. You are correct. I have LoRab self-voting her first vote instead of you. :p Just the product of hasty work. Once I don't have a sleeping baby laying on my chest, I will fix that. I have all my technicolors saved in a Notepad file so I just have to add new days and info without recreating the list or quoting myself each time.
My Banners:
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

Sokoth's day three vote counted. Apologies for missing it from the public voting record.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You found no resurrection ship at F6
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 186

Post by DrumBeats »

Last edited by Golden on Mon May 16, 2016 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Becuase DrumBeats keeps trying to break the forum
DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

I did it again, didn't I. My bad. I said in it that I would take the 2:25 am sortie
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You found no resurrection ship at E4
Golden
The Coward

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Four

Post by Golden »

THE ARRIVAL OF THE PEGASUS

"... and thats when I heard him say, that Marmot, he is actually slightly better than entirely worthless" said zebra, as she and Matt dissolved into fits of laughter.

They were on their way back to their quarters. They knew that the Admiral had scheduled an FTL jump to a nearby planet rich in Tylium. It was necessary to restock the fleet's supply of fuel - without it, they could not hope to outrun the cylons forever.

The Galactica jumped...

"Sir, DRADIS contact" said Vompatti "I just thought I should say something relevant".

"Attention, unkown vessel. This is the Battlestar Galactica" said sig "Identify yourself, or we will fire upon you."

A voice came back. "To the vessel that claims to be the Battlestar Galactica - this is the Battlestar Pegasus. Identify yourself with recognition codes immediately."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helena Cain was brought on board Galactica on a raptor. Everyone stood to attention as Cain surveyed them.

"Admiral" said Cain "you've done a fine job here. Your pilots are well trained. It's clear that the human race would not have survived in such numbers without you. I shall ensure you are appropriately honoured for your service as Admiral. However..." she tailed off.

The Admiral looked down at his insignia, and unclipped it from his jacket. "I believe this belongs to you." he said calmly.

No-one has died.

The secret role has been revealed to be Helena Cain. Helena Cain outranked everyone on the Galactica at the time of the destruction of the colonies, so is now the Admiral. She has declared martial law. In addition to any existing win conditions, Admiral Cain is imposing another. No human may win the game while any cylon is alive.

It is now day. You have 48 hours to lynch a frakking cylon.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Adama has addressed the fleet:

"Hello again crew people and colonists and anyone else somehow not covered by those two terms,

This is your admiral speaking. We've been through some trying times in recent memory, and there is controversy swirling all around. I would urge everyone to maintain a level head and a mindset for fairness. Sometimes things aren't as blatantly obvious as they appear. They can be, but let's ensure we critically assess everything available to us before we pass judgment. This is a part of our honor code or something, right? I mean it should be if it isn't. Maybe I'll make a new code if I have to. I'm the freaking admiral after all. People have to do what I say.

Okay, everyone have a pleasant day! So say we all!"
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

The President of the Colonies has passed a new law:

Marmot Witness Protection Act: Marmot is believed to have been witness to a cylon attack and may know the identity of a cylon. He is immune from nightkills.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

So Say We All.

I don't think this will change anyone's mind with this vote, but it wouldn't at all surprise me if the win conditions didn't shift again due to another triggered event.

At any rate, humans (bad or good) need to get rid of cylons. An interesting sub-game to play, in addition to the good vs. bad. But its enactment does not make me think that Helena Cain is good for the civs.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

So say we all??

Yay no death.

Where is the captain in this mess? Does the arrival of Cain mean that the Admiral has no powers any more? I'm far from desiring to be insubordinate, but I'm still questioning this decision. What did the Admiral Adama do that called for martial law?

Cain, I hope you know what you are doing.

Either way, as I was catching up, it looks like LoRab is the lunch if choice today? I'm still not sure how the Nero wagon formed. But the problem is: WE STILL CANT LYNCH A CYLON IF THEY DECLARE THEMSELVES.

Why is that a law? Admiral Cain, you are making this very hard for the colony to win if we still can't lynch cylons.

Hopefully this forces the president's hand to repeal that Cylon lynch law. Please.

Scotty out.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

SO SAY WE ALL!

Whoa. This is insane.

I'll probably vote for LoRab today.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Adama has his role power. Cain has the powers of the Admiral.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

So say we all.

These rules are getting better and better!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

So say we all.

Interesting law to say the least. Clearly The President trusts you MM.

Good thing for no death!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Well since Lorab probably isn't human, she needs to go.

So does Epignosis. :sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Now that all Cylons have been deemed bad, I hope every player left in the game is willing to claim Cylon today.
Spacedaisy wrote:So say we all.

Good thing for no death!
I'm halfway to being entirely unkillable. What an original development. :P

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DrumBeats
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DrumBeats »

So say we all.

LoRab is the clear lynch today, since he claimed cylon to get out of his last one. And now that Cain put us in martial law, thanks for that by the way, we have to lynch them all.

Cain, seriously though reconsider this martial law. 8 cylons + the final five = 13 specific people that need to be dead for town to win.

LoRab being first would be the safest call imo. In case the law is removed later, Epig would still be on our side.

And I would MM, but I did it yesterday.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

So say we all!

OK so LoRab needs to go but we should spend the day discussing other suspects before lynching her.

And Epi too. Also, I still have a scumread on Long Con.

Also, we should all claim cylon.

I am a cylon.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Now that all Cylons have been deemed bad, I hope every player left in the game is willing to claim Cylon today.
Spacedaisy wrote:So say we all.

Good thing for no death!
I'm halfway to being entirely unkillable. What an original development. :P
We have not been deemed bad. We have been stated as necessary for death for all humans (not all of whom, I assume) are good. This also means that good cylons also need to die. So, really, not civ friendly.

Return to “Previous Jobs”