U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Game Over

Moderator: Community Team

Should U-Pick be an annual special game?

Yes
89%
I suck at life
11%

Total votes: 18
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 296

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Day 6

Post by sig »

Turnip Head wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:55 pm I actually think it's weird that it's been interpreted as anything more than a joke. It's like you guys don't know me at all :puppy:
The other jokes are jokey sure, but it's mainly that you made this type of joke.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 466
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Well okay then lol
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I'm here and I'm not cursed. I'm just lazy.

WIll probably post more tomorrow since the other game I'm playing will be on night phase.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 30

Post by insertnamehere »

Me when people ask why I'm not posting a whole lot in this thread:

WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:57 am Ok it runs on Edge.
So DDL, you got it to run?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

sig wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:27 pm I must be off for the night but I'll pop in later. [VOTE: INH] aubergine

I gave my reasoning for this earlier, don't plan to leave my vote here but who knows?

@insertnamehere Can you explain your votes?

Do you have a specific quibble with the reasonings I gave for my votes, or is it just that you think context makes them look bad? I already explained my votes, and I'm happy to detail my reasoning further, but if people think that the context of the game trumps and inherent value my reasoning might have, there's not a lot I can say.

Three people had a bunch of votes on Day 2: Lilfer, Kyle, and Sprit. I thought Kyle seemed genuine, and I didn't really have strong feelings about the other two, so I randomized and got Sprit.

For Day 4, I thought Stumpignosis' case against Lapluie made sense.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 4

Post by insertnamehere »

juliets wrote: Wed May 30, 2018 1:51 pm @insertnamehere what are you thinking about who is bad? Also @Kites, same question.
Based on catching up, my top three suspects are Sloonei, motel room, and Coliniscool.

Colin is the weakest sus of the three, mainly gut and Dunya-related quibbles. I highly doubt that he "framed" as juliets suggested.

Motel Room. Who is he? What are his opinions? I realize that me chiding someone for being AWOL is highly hypocritical, but for some reason Kites and I have been placed in this perceived zone of lazy activity while Motel Room and Sloonei slide on by without doing anything. Sure, I'm inactive, but at least I'm properly shameful about it.

Sloonei. Another actually inactive player who is still not seen as inactive by the thread at large. Sloonei, the hyper-inquisitive vagabond of GOC and games past is gone, and in his place is a heavily-RP'ing clueless stranger.

Out of the three, the one I'd want to lynch today would be Sloonei, due to how much he just doesn't fit with my past knowledge of Sloonei-esque behavior.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Okay, quick question. So, the Absolute Units aren't a scum team? Are they an indie team? Should we try to be lynching them? Should we analyze Dunya's posts to figure out who they are?

I have no idea how to feel about them, and I feel like I missed some key discussion that everyone else is aware of.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I can answer more later grandparents are visiting so activity might take a hit.

Absolute units seem like they started self aligned but with speeds death became civs.
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok I am at the lake and we are having some internet difficulty so I may not be here long.

If you look at Macs first post you see that the Absolute Units are civs.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 517

Post by ColinIsCool »

I think dunya may have just been self-aligned, there wasn’t the same detail when speed died.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:23 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 12:27 am Dragon D. Luffy did you get my invitation and decline it or did it not arrive?
It was yours?

Yeah I did but that game doesn't open on my PC. The "click to start" button doesn't do anything.
DDL, did you have some reason to believe it came from someone other than Kyle?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 3

Post by juliets »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:28 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:59 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:57 pm juliets! you're reading! make a sign! if TH is holding you hostage, don't post anything!

whoops, guess we figured it out guys. :p
Shhhh juliets you're safe k :)
This is the biggest ping from TH that I've got, I think this could be a scum slip. Since nobody but the mafia would know we were safe, he was also against lynching LC until we had the cop check.
This is what pinged me when I looked at TH. I brought it up when I first came back from Chatzy of Lost Souls. The only thing that makes me hesitate is it's so obvious. Like, why would he be so obvious? Because he could laugh it off as a joke? I'm just not sure. But TH looks like my best bet for a vote today.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

colonialbob wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:12 am After an ISO of LC (sorry I'm not quoting but nobody twas the quotes last time anyway):

Pushes for kites n1 "kill me" request, could be kites is a teammate who gets a power from being killed, could be an attempt to not get a teammate killed by directing ISIS towards a civ.

Makes a case on Kyle, votes him, etc. Good look for Kyle.
Yes, it could be. There was some conjecture (or did Kites say it?) that Kites was a stump but would Mac really put two stumps in the game? dunya didn't suspect Kites though, she was reading him as good which hold some water for me because she has great insights.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Re: U-Pick Mafia Vol 1 - Night 3

Post by Turnip Head »

juliets wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:19 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:28 pm
Turnip Head wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:59 pm
dunya wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:57 pm juliets! you're reading! make a sign! if TH is holding you hostage, don't post anything!

whoops, guess we figured it out guys. :p
Shhhh juliets you're safe k :)
This is the biggest ping from TH that I've got, I think this could be a scum slip. Since nobody but the mafia would know we were safe, he was also against lynching LC until we had the cop check.
This is what pinged me when I looked at TH. I brought it up when I first came back from Chatzy of Lost Souls. The only thing that makes me hesitate is it's so obvious. Like, why would he be so obvious? Because he could laugh it off as a joke? I'm just not sure. But TH looks like my best bet for a vote today.
I signed up for this wifom so I might as well drink it :wine:
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:23 pm
colonialbob wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:12 am After an ISO of LC (sorry I'm not quoting but nobody twas the quotes last time anyway):

Pushes for kites n1 "kill me" request, could be kites is a teammate who gets a power from being killed, could be an attempt to not get a teammate killed by directing ISIS towards a civ.

Yes, it could be. There was some conjecture (or did Kites say it?) that Kites was a stump but would Mac really put two stumps in the game? dunya didn't suspect Kites though, she was reading him as good which hold some water for me because she has great insights.
Dunya also was rushing to give Zephyrus town credit like a teammate of Charlie’s stealing home in the World Series. Your praise of her feels kinda weird here, as a player I would never defer to another person’s reads over my own but maybe we’re just different in that.

At any rate Kites did say he needed to get killed N1 to become a stump.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Since we may be getting close to LYLO, idk, I’m gonna out Sloonei. His power is not to be a grandma but he’s actually sharifi, admin of RYM. He gets granted one-on-one BTSCs with different RYMers of his choosing. While it’s possible that could be a scum ability, I find it to be a strange one and is more than likely town.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:24 pm Here's my thoughts right now, I'll go and read over LC lynch up to DDL passing my info after that it doesn't matter.

INH is most likely ISIS if he's bad and that's based around his votes.

I need to look over when Bob vanished re night powers, since as it stands Kyle has claimed and it's been checked by ddl, which I'm not sure if I like since ddl could lie being indy, but not much we can do there right now.

Kites wanting to be nightkilled struck me as a civvie power, but we already have one stump so perhaps they had a bomb like role and knew they'd be inactive?

I've been reading motel as good, for no good reason.

TH has been super goofy, the way he posted about dunya, juliets, and myself when we were vanished was odd, so there's teammate potential there for sure.

Unless we get some info I'd say our best bet is to lynch in my read list, though I'd rather not just settle for INH it would be to easy for mafia to wagon.

Epignosis (Charlie Blackmon)
sig
Sloonei
juliets
Dragon D. Luffy

Kylemii
ColinIsCool
motel room

insertnamehere
Kites
colonialbob
Turnip Head
INH
Re: Bob's night powers, he was abducted night 3 and his powers would have gone through that night if it worked like Chatzy of Lost Soul's abductions. So, if he were the video guy someone would have been posting in videos day 4 but no one was cursed that day.

Ditto the Kites thoughts.

I agree with your reads list except I would switch Colin and Sloonei and I would put Kites in the yellow leaving just 3 in red for now.

linki: thanks Colin, I won't defer totally to someone else but dunya just seemed so sure about Kites, and yes she was wrong on Zeph, she's not perfect. And my belief is she was wrong about you though as I said earlier, she seemed to be coming around on you toward the end. Also thanks for the info about Kites saying he was a stump - do you believe we'd have two stumps in the game?

linki again: I agree on Sloonei.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Oops, I wouldn't switch Colin and Sloonei I would add Colin to the top list. Sorry for the confusion.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Two stumps seems unlikely, but this is a huge game and Mac advertised it as unbalanced so it’s not impossible.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]insertnamehere[/mention] you realize this is exactlywhat you did in Ass Class where you were bad - disappeared for the whole game then came in at the end. Why should we believe you are civ?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:37 pm Two stumps seems unlikely, but this is a huge game and Mac advertised it as unbalanced so it’s not impossible.
yeah, thats about where I am parked. Anyone else have an opinion on this?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

juliets wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:38 pm @insertnamehere you realize this is exactlywhat you did in Ass Class where you were bad - disappeared for the whole game then came in at the end. Why should we believe you are civ?
Because inactivity isn't alignment indicative. Or at least it isn't for me.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I am 100% tinfoiling here, and this should not be a reason to lynch him probably but I want to say it in case I’m right — if INH is really Tommy Wiseau as he’s been alluding to I could see that being the role behind the YouTube videos
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Man I can’t remember the last time I survived this long in a game. Shit gets lonely.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:41 pm I am 100% tinfoiling here, and this should not be a reason to lynch him probably but I want to say it in case I’m right — if INH is really Tommy Wiseau as he’s been alluding to I could see that being the role behind the YouTube videos
He could be, at this point I'd only say he, bob, and th are viable.

Though inh does make a good point on motel I've just been got civ reading him.
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 177

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:25 pm Alternativily we can take the noob way out and everyone who hasn't claimed can/those being suspected, but I'd rather avoid that.

@MacDougall
Did night powers go through the night people got abducted by Zeph/LC or where they canceled?
Will we be told when we're at lylo?
Sometimes. Yes.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]ColinIsCool[/mention] is there anything you can think of specifically that points to c-bob being civ? Or is your read a tone read?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

juliets wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 7:21 pm @ColinIsCool is there anything you can think of specifically that points to c-bob being civ? Or is your read a tone read?
His efforts toward solving Golden’s first night poll felt really good to me.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I just re-read Luna and I don't have time to post quotes right now but she wanted to lynch motel room and Colin. That's a good look for both of them. Will be back to quote.

And thanks Colin.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Posts about Colin and motel room by Luna:
Lunalee wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 1:43 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 9:58 am
dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:59 am
Golden wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 4:57 am
dunya wrote: Sun May 20, 2018 3:15 am Colin looks worse too especially since he knows what bad dunya looks like from fairly recently with that abysmal vote on me -_-
Colin seems night and day from what he was like in Ancient Greece tho
Colin's mafia experience probably exceeds mine tho. when I started playing mafia on RYM, Colin was already a vet. I'll talk more about what I don't like from Colin specifically some point today when my headache subdues. I hate baseless accusations, so I wouldn't vote for someone without giving them a chance to convince me otherwise.
I started playing a long time ago, but most if not all of the people in this game (minus Lunalee I think) have played in more games, and game variations, than I have, and as you all saw in AG, I am ruuuuuuusty if not outright kinda bad at this. I’m flattered and appreciate the kind words but if I do something and it looks bad in this game it’s probably because I didn’t think about it very hard.
Look at Colin here making excuses in case his posts come across as scummy. I think it's flimsy cover-up
Lunalee wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:41 am Thanks, that would make a lot of sense. I would be happy with either a colin, nutella, or Eloh lynch today.
Lunalee wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:39 am I don't completely agree with your Rainbow, @Long Con . I would have put motel room at the bottom in red. He has contributed very little, and has not been helpful at all. Also DDL seems to have vanished as soon as people stopped suspecting him. Looks suspicious to me, and I would also put him in red.
Lunalee wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:43 am I don't have a good feeling about motel room. Maybe it's just because he called my posts "new player downs syndrome," but anyway, here's an analysis of his posts:

He defends ColinIsCool twice:
motel room wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:48 am Ok i think colinis cool is cool, not voting him. He has a hunger is what im picking up.

Jjj has done a couole things that are different to what id expect of him - his take on the law votes and something he did when him and dunya were chomping on each other, im on my phone fuck yas. Not voting him cos its been a while and could be how he does now and its been surrounded by a ton of positives.
motel room wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 6:33 am I cant really do much right now but id be surprised if colin is bad, hold dem hunches
Agrees with ColinIsCool that the JJJ vs. Dunya spat makes them both look scummy:
motel room wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 8:27 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:04 pm
juliets wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:38 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 5:27 pm You people are insane. But I’m more insane for thinking that JJJ vs. dunya is mafia on mafia.
What do you see that tells you this?
Tinfoil.
I felt that at first because it didnt seem to start naturally but its too early in the game.

I've had this reply open for almost an hour, I can't play this at work anymore
motel room wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 4:13 am I think dunya looked worse at the start with her vs jjj, her reactions were just like jay said. When i read through it first, it being the first significant blow up, i thought some of the names that popped up to say so and so is civ felt likr where the dodgy non drinkers sit. But i need to read through it again whichever page it was. Man typing on my phone is bullshit it takes ages to shit out a sdntence
Worst of all, he was a fan of narrowing the lynch down to eight players (like who would think that's a good idea?)
motel room wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 12:10 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 12:03 am
motel room wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 12:01 am Hey JJJ, why did you say option #1 was pointless at best?
I don't know what meaningful benefit is granted by having two votes when only one player is lynched. I don't know that it's harmful either. It's just nothing.

Also, you freaking reek.
Eh I thought it was the best one, two votes to force people to commit to and then to read into later. Maybe I'm not thinking it through for like 10 pages but also seemed to me like one you'd be down for.

I kinda like only having 8 too.
The rest of motel's posts are spam, and not helpful to the game. That could be indicative of scum. His actual opinions are pretty safe. Yes, dunya and JJJ looked a bit suspicious from their row at each other. Anyone could safely comment on that. ColinIsCool has been read as town by multiple players. So that is a safe opinion to back. I don't know if this is enough to pursue a motel room lynch, BUT if Colin flips scum, I would definitely suspect motel room as scum.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Luna bussed the hell out of her teammates so that’s kind of a bad look for me tbh
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]
[mention]colonialbob[/mention]

How strong are your civ reads for each other based off of your BTSC chat?
How strong would they be based off of thread only?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:12 pm Luna bussed the hell out of her teammates so that’s kind of a bad look for me tbh
She did do alot of bussing, but I'd say with the teammate who got lynched bussing was the best bet. :shrug:
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Colin outed my role so I guess I’ll say that I tried for btsc with dunya last night but she ended up dead. The night before I forgot to submit a night action because I’m a little old lady.

Who wants to give me some short 1-3 sentence summaries of all the most pertinent cases in the game? I didn’t expect to still be here at this stage of the game but I should probably start doing things now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
wolbre04
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 166

Post by wolbre04 »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:12 pm Colin outed my role so I guess I’ll say that I tried for btsc with dunya last night but she ended up dead. The night before I forgot to submit a night action because I’m a little old lady.

Who wants to give me some short 1-3 sentence summaries of all the most pertinent cases in the game? I didn’t expect to still be here at this stage of the game but I should probably start doing things now.
I thought you'd gone senile posting so little this game!
ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 146
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

wolbre04 wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:12 pm Colin outed my role so I guess I’ll say that I tried for btsc with dunya last night but she ended up dead. The night before I forgot to submit a night action because I’m a little old lady.

I thought you'd gone senile posting so little this game!
Benjamin has been keeping our hands full!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I will attempt to do digs on every player remaining tomorrow.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 394
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

juliets wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:23 pm

And some terrible ones. Like me.

She also thought Luna was al-Pieda.

She's good but let's not base our whole remaining game off her, yeah?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:33 pm Since we may be getting close to LYLO, idk, I’m gonna out Sloonei. His power is not to be a grandma but he’s actually sharifi, admin of RYM. He gets granted one-on-one BTSCs with different RYMers of his choosing. While it’s possible that could be a scum ability, I find it to be a strange one and is more than likely town.
A) I'm offended

B) mason-maker is a pretty nice mafia power too
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:40 pm
juliets wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:38 pm @insertnamehere you realize this is exactlywhat you did in Ass Class where you were bad - disappeared for the whole game then came in at the end. Why should we believe you are civ?
Because inactivity isn't alignment indicative. Or at least it isn't for me.
Ok but that doesn't help us believe you're civ
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:45 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:41 pm I am 100% tinfoiling here, and this should not be a reason to lynch him probably but I want to say it in case I’m right — if INH is really Tommy Wiseau as he’s been alluding to I could see that being the role behind the YouTube videos
He could be, at this point I'd only say he, bob, and th are viable.

Though inh does make a good point on motel I've just been got civ reading him.
Civ reading motel? Why?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:19 pm Kylemii
colonialbob

My civ read of Kyle is only marginally stronger from BTSC, this seems like civ Kyle to me. Although tbh i dont know if I've played with naughty Kyle so I don't have a handle on his mafia play. But nothing here feels different from previous Kyle, albeit a little quieter.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:33 am
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:33 pm Since we may be getting close to LYLO, idk, I’m gonna out Sloonei. His power is not to be a grandma but he’s actually sharifi, admin of RYM. He gets granted one-on-one BTSCs with different RYMers of his choosing. While it’s possible that could be a scum ability, I find it to be a strange one and is more than likely town.
A) I'm offended

B) mason-maker is a pretty nice mafia power too
Yeah, that’s occurred to me, so I can’t say for sure, but :shrug:
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

For now I'm going to [VOTE: turbup] aubergine

In FE he was meme-ing but also solving. Here he's meme-ing but I don't see any solving.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

colonialbob wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:45 am For now I'm going to [VOTE: turbup] aubergine

In FE he was meme-ing but also solving. Here he's meme-ing but I don't see any solving.
I'm solving things but my solution must be for a completely different test
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

sig wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:19 pm Kylemii
colonialbob

discussion in the sex cave wasn't quite as bopping as what it sounds like the talks in the abstinence cave was, I don't think either of us stayed caught up with the thread so I can't judge him based on the realism of his candid thoughts or anything like that. most of our time was spent on intercourse with King Kong. when we discussed roles and stuff he told me what his role did relatively quickly, but it was something that can't easily be proven
outside of the cave cbob is a mild townread, but it's mostly a vibes and effort thing, I would like to review him based on recent flips to see if I still feel the same way
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

intercourse as in discussion, not fucking
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 177

Post by MacDougall »

Fucking? Finally this game gets interesting.
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable

Post by Turnip Head »

Okay so it seems to me that CBob, DDL, juliets, Kyle, sig and Sloonei share a series of connections related to kidnappings and rescues and sexcapades and all the other shit y'all been up to without me. That's a nice sized network.

This seems like really good news for our PoE because, if we take into account that I am just an innocent turnip who's been on neither the giving nor receiving end of these shenanigans, then only a few people left could be guilty.

Return to “Previous Jobs”