79%

Total votes: 19
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 544
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Re: Inception [Subconscious Phase 5]

Post by Hyena »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:35 am Hyena, what can you tell me about Pawn Lelouch? What is your opinion of this exchange?
Spoiler: show
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:24 pm I am at work, and unable to post much. I have meeting coming up soon (that includes a 50-slide Power Point about how to have a meeting :suspish: ), but...
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:34 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:26 am but i mean yeah your logics a bit weird

wouldnt keeping him alive to keep sussing the towncore sow suspicion on its own?

why would scum assume people would even remember nooks reads
Yes, but Nook was relatively low impact in the thread so he probably wouldn't make much progress and might even be convinced to change his mind. Better to go for the guarantee rather than a gamble.

Because it's good town play to look back at those who died to try and divine the intent as to why they died. Since there is always a discernible reason behind a scum nightkill. The trick is actually figuring it out. Plus remembering the reads of one of 14 other players is far easier than that of 29 other players. Especially since scum could potentially just point it out themselves in thread as a reason why Nook could have been a silencing kill. So there's a fair chance that town would easily remember the reads or scum would just state it themselves.

I'm basically assuming that Epi is scum based off this as I read into the kill more and more. If I'm right this is a kill that came at it from a methodical view, which fits my mental image of Epi's style and even is something he has stated in previous days.
...this is rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

First, the qualifiers indicate someone who knows what he is saying is rubbish. "Basically assuming" is equivocal language. "As I read into the kill more and more" is a vague way to make it sound as though this perspective bears credibility. It doesn't. This is an attempt to appear analytical. The little lecture that precedes the accusation rings hollow.

Second, Pawn, who knows nothing about me and has no prior experience with me, suggests that he can correctly peg me specifically as killing Nanook. Nonsense. In fact, if you remember, Nanook was among my top suspects coming into Day 2. From my perspective, the incessant posts begging for credit for lynching Dragomir looked too on the nose. If I were mafia, I would have been confident I could have gathered support for a Nanook lynch. No- Nanook would not have been in my top ten choices for a kill.

Third, the accusation is empty. Any victim could be a "methodical" choice for the Night kill. What makes the Nanook kill specifically a methodical choice (as opposed to, say, an Evenstar kill or a Pawn kill)? The accusation is based on multiple assumptions that don't even support it.

Fourth, the basis for this accusation against me is at present non-falsifiable. "If I'm right this is a kill that came at it from a methodical view" is nothing that can be proved or disproved until endgame.

This is rubbish. :eye:
Do you think these are Pawn's genuine opinions?
Actually, yes, they could be. Based on the vibe I've gotten from Pawn, I think he would be the type of player to go for tinfoil reads like this one. I make reads like this, too, occasionally. This is NAI most likely.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 596

Post by Epignosis »

Dom, nutella, and Jack:

When next you get the chance, would you take a look at the brief analysis I made regarding Evenstar and Dragomir from Day 1?

The link is here.

How does that color your perception of Evenstar?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Hyena wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:03 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:35 am Hyena, what can you tell me about Pawn Lelouch? What is your opinion of this exchange?
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:24 pm I am at work, and unable to post much. I have meeting coming up soon (that includes a 50-slide Power Point about how to have a meeting :suspish: ), but...
Pawn Lelouch wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:34 am
iaafr wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:26 am but i mean yeah your logics a bit weird

wouldnt keeping him alive to keep sussing the towncore sow suspicion on its own?

why would scum assume people would even remember nooks reads
Yes, but Nook was relatively low impact in the thread so he probably wouldn't make much progress and might even be convinced to change his mind. Better to go for the guarantee rather than a gamble.

Because it's good town play to look back at those who died to try and divine the intent as to why they died. Since there is always a discernible reason behind a scum nightkill. The trick is actually figuring it out. Plus remembering the reads of one of 14 other players is far easier than that of 29 other players. Especially since scum could potentially just point it out themselves in thread as a reason why Nook could have been a silencing kill. So there's a fair chance that town would easily remember the reads or scum would just state it themselves.

I'm basically assuming that Epi is scum based off this as I read into the kill more and more. If I'm right this is a kill that came at it from a methodical view, which fits my mental image of Epi's style and even is something he has stated in previous days.
...this is rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

First, the qualifiers indicate someone who knows what he is saying is rubbish. "Basically assuming" is equivocal language. "As I read into the kill more and more" is a vague way to make it sound as though this perspective bears credibility. It doesn't. This is an attempt to appear analytical. The little lecture that precedes the accusation rings hollow.

Second, Pawn, who knows nothing about me and has no prior experience with me, suggests that he can correctly peg me specifically as killing Nanook. Nonsense. In fact, if you remember, Nanook was among my top suspects coming into Day 2. From my perspective, the incessant posts begging for credit for lynching Dragomir looked too on the nose. If I were mafia, I would have been confident I could have gathered support for a Nanook lynch. No- Nanook would not have been in my top ten choices for a kill.

Third, the accusation is empty. Any victim could be a "methodical" choice for the Night kill. What makes the Nanook kill specifically a methodical choice (as opposed to, say, an Evenstar kill or a Pawn kill)? The accusation is based on multiple assumptions that don't even support it.

Fourth, the basis for this accusation against me is at present non-falsifiable. "If I'm right this is a kill that came at it from a methodical view" is nothing that can be proved or disproved until endgame.

This is rubbish. :eye:
Do you think these are Pawn's genuine opinions?
Actually, yes, they could be. Based on the vibe I've gotten from Pawn, I think he would be the type of player to go for tinfoil reads like this one. I make reads like this, too, occasionally. This is NAI most likely.
And yet with eighteen others here after so many Days, do you believe he honestly believes his best bet is to vote for me?
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 318
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

I understand what Hyena says about a town cooperation in Vanity's mislynch and it's always like this, is not just Elephant who ate Vanity. What I want to say is also that usuallt day 1 reads are more valuable than later reads because are more pure and scum didn't start to push it's narrative. Now the logics are twisted and town refuses to see that they may be wrong.
It's always hapening like this and until you will solve your little quarell from day 3 and 4 it may be too late and scum will take over the game.
You don't see the forest for the tree.
You don't have to vote one of three but the scummiest player in the game.

It's late at me and I will come back tomorow to play.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 1019
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:02 am
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 am
juliets wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:38 am What is the case against Master Radish? If it's been stated this day phase in the thread please tell me who and I will look at their ISO. The posts are running together a bit for me.
It was summarised in D4 as 'wobbly and inconsistent'.

My response to which is roughly: fair enough if it's been perceived that way, but I think it's been seen as such because (a) lack of previous threads made me adapt my usual style of gameplay, (b) lack of meta (I was the only one no one had played with before), and (c) I was trying to work around an Eva scumread when no one else agreed with me. One more I could add now: (d) missing most of my D1 townreads, leaving me with a bunch of nully mcnullersons.

As you can probably see, today I am a different radish. A happy radish. A radish with a mission.
I would agree that today you are much less suspicious than you have been in the past.
juliets wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:49 am
juliets wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:38 am What is the case against Master Radish? If it's been stated this day phase in the thread please tell me who and I will look at their ISO. The posts are running together a bit for me.
There is none iirc.
What do you think about my case on Elephant?
Don't forget to tell me about Dom too I asked you few hours ago.
Michelle, regarding Elephant, have you read back on him from D2-D4? I'm not sure what you're basing your read on.

I answered the Dom question a little while ago. Let me know if you don't see it.
You answerted the Dom question a little while ago, but facts have changed.
What say you?
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:57 am
Elephant wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:55 am Sprityo's Evenstar compilaton is very much her style, and my eyes soon glazed over, but first I saw this line:
3: Honestly, given that Pawn missed the same thing I did regarding the doublevoter, I think you're overestimating how obvious the flaw was.
What was your doublevoter deal? Can anyone tell me more about that?
Oh, yeah. We figure Iaafr is the doublevoter since he pushed Drago but ended up not voting at EoD1.
"We" don't figure that.
You and Eva figure that based on pretty shitty logic.

If iaafr was the double voter, why not hide in the Dragomir train and the baddies actually don't know which dragomir voter is the doublevoter-- if any of them.
Dom, I didn't have any opinion on your Day 1 play and there hasn't been enough today yet to give you a read. Is that what you're asking?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Evenstar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:00 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:36 am
Evenstar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:31 am
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:24 am Evenstar, take a moment and think at the game as a whole please
I am, that's why I'm focussing on Epi today.
What do you think about Elephant?
Also Dom is very scummy in my eyes since that dream level we were in. How do you see him?
Dom can't be scum. Not Radishes' partner, not Sprityo's partner, most importantly not Epignosis but ended in the same level as him.

I haven't played with Elephant for six days and haven't caught up on backlog, but from his interactions today he seems to be making a real effort to solve. Likely town.
Dom can be scum. I will search and post in the morning why. Radishes and Epi are not yet confirmed scum, you have to check the relationship with Dragomir and the general behaviour. If we are lost in associative reads it's very bad, we have to search for independently scummy players

About Elephant, what he tried to solve today? the convo with me? he solved Nothing! He can't admit he's scum so he have to post but nothing had substance.

sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

9 Minutes Before EOD Day 1:

[7] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[5] 112 - Creature, iaafr, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005
[3] Epignosis - novaselinenever, Hyena, MacDougall
[3] Evenstar - Texas Cloverleaf, sprityo, Quin
[2] Hyena - Dom, Michelle
[2] MacDougall - Dragomir, Long Con
[2] nutella - Evenstar, Lady LambdaDelta
[1] Pawn Lelouch - TonyStarkPrime
[1] TonyStarkPrime - Master Radishes
[1] Trustworthy Liberal - 112
[1] No Lynch - boo
[2] No vote - Rej, DF

Between the above poll and below this happened.

Master Radishes >>> Drago (this happened just before epi posted the above poll list, but most likely due to MR saying it in thread and then putting it in the poll) (8:5)
LC >>> 112 (8:6)
Nova >>> 112 (8:7)
Evenstar >>> 112 (8:8)
----------------------By the time Evenstar voted, Poll was tied with 8 votes Drago and 112.
Hyena >>> Drago (Hyena in response to evenstar's vote voted drago making it 9:8.)
iaafr >>> No Lynch ( 9:7)
Hyena >>> Unvote (8:7)
Hyena >>> Drago( 9:7)
LC >>> Drago (10:7, LC and Hyena posted at about the same time when voting. at the last minute of the day no less)

I dont think LC or Hyena are mafia aligned

EOD Poll:
[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - - - - - - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005
[3] Evenstar - - Texas Cloverleaf, sprityo, Quin
[2] Hyena - - - Dom, Michelle
[2] No Lynch - - iaafr, boo
[1] Epignosis - MacDougall
[1] MacDougall - Dragomir
[1] nutella - - - Lady LambdaDelta
[2] No Vote - Rej, Dfaraday

Given context I do not think Epi and Evenstar are aligned.
I think there is at least one scum on both 112 and Dragomir. Evenstar is the most likely candidate for scum on 112 given her late vote and nova is already dead and town.
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:23 pm EOD Poll:
[10] Dragomir - Benson, nutella, vanity., Long Con, Master Radishes, Hyena, Trustworthy Liberal, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Pawn Lelouch, juliets
[7] 112 - - - - - - Creature, Evenstar, TonyStarkPrime, novaselinenever, Elephant, Epignosis, Jackofhearts2005
[3] Evenstar - - Texas Cloverleaf, sprityo, Quin
[2] Hyena - - - Dom, Michelle
[2] No Lynch - - iaafr, boo
[1] Epignosis - MacDougall
[1] MacDougall - Dragomir
[1] nutella - - - Lady LambdaDelta
[2] No Vote - Rej, Dfaraday
MR voted when drago was already in the lead, it's unlikely he's mafia but not impossible - Town Lean.

I haven't liked LLD or iaafr's plays all game - mafia lean
By the previous statement this means that nutella is likely town based off of the tension there. town lean

Quin is null
TL is null (it's been awhile since ive read into them)
nutella is vouching juliets is locktown, i'll believe this For Now until i check into it more - town lean
This leaves Pawn or TL as the possible mafia on Drago's wagon and since TL is already null i'll be coloring in Pawn as the leftover.
Given Pawn is mafia Epi is likely town as well. - Town Lean
Jack is........ - null
112 is null until i check out what mac or whoever was talking about - null
mac is a town lean for me and he trusts michelle who i'm getting good vibes from - town lean
elephant been piquing my interest as of late and will be a town lean for now - town lean
Dom will be a town lean as well - town lean
Colin is null as well - null

I think i am wrong about at least one of my town leans because there's no way my entire possible scum team are new players, that's ridiculous and as a host i personally wouldnt allow it
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

SO that leaves me to these questions

Why are nutella and juliets town together?
What is the case on 112?
What is up with Michelle and Elephant?
Who am I wrong about from TS?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

patiently awaits approval from my dad, Epignosis
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Dom »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:24 am Evenstar, take a moment and think at the game as a whole please
Also Dom is very scummy in my eyes since that dream level we were in. How do you see him?
[footage not found]
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:39 am I remembered to look through Spiny Creature's posts to see what I can glean.
Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:54 pm
Evenstar wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:55 am
Spiny Creature wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:26 am @Evenstar

so far you are an easy townread to me (actually the easiest), which makes me nervous only because I don't think you are easy to read in general. and in finals when you were town you were a townread, yes, but not an easy or pure one, just like a "I think eva is always like this and it's not scummy" one.

that said, the effortlessness of your savage-tone posting, and the fact that your conversation with Drogo, while meaningless shitposting, actually led you to have a read on him by the end, feels like v easytown to me.

should I be nervous about this read y or y not? :P
Yeah, you should be nervous. You're probably reading "not stressed out by champs" as "town" here: as Pawn would tell you, I'm never certain anything D1.

Keep watching me; generally I slip somewhere in my tapdancing by D3/4 if I'm scum. (Like in WC1 with my hotdogs thing.)
thanks for reply.

@PawnLelouch (hopefully that has no spaces, if it does i give up on tagging) not to repeat d1 of finals, but what's your read on Eva rn? I see that you are in more heat than she is but I am far from caught up and left before you showed up at all.
This exchange indicates that Spinyboo and Evenstar were not civilian partners, as once assumed after Day 2.
Huge agree.
Dom can't be scum. Not Radishes' partner, not Sprityo's partner, most importantly not Epignosis but ended in the same level as him.

I haven't played with Elephant for six days and haven't caught up on backlog, but from his interactions today he seems to be making a real effort to solve. Likely town.
Eva speaks like she knows more than us because she really thinks she does.

Why does she know there aren't two bad teams?
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:06 pm Dom, nutella, and Jack:

When next you get the chance, would you take a look at the brief analysis I made regarding Evenstar and Dragomir from Day 1?

The link is here.

The Eva you show there looks like a different player entirely. She flips on a dime the very next day on pretty much everything you observe.
Why?
juliets wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:18 pm
Dom, I didn't have any opinion on your Day 1 play and there hasn't been enough today yet to give you a read. Is that what you're asking?
I posted a shit load of catch up content... any thoughts given you say you have no thoughts on me?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:40 pm patiently awaits approval from my dad, Epignosis
Pats head and gives a quarter for pocket money
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:39 pm SO that leaves me to these questions

What is the case on 112?
You are wrong about Pawn, he has not scum agenda. I can eat my shoes if Pawn is scum.
Also I have as scum reads Elephant since day 1 and Dom since day 2..
There is not Michelle and Elephant btw is Michelle villager vs Elephant scum.

juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Dom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:41 pm
[footage not found]
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:39 am I remembered to look through Spiny Creature's posts to see what I can glean.

so far you are an easy townread to me (actually the easiest), which makes me nervous only because I don't think you are easy to read in general. and in finals when you were town you were a townread, yes, but not an easy or pure one, just like a "I think eva is always like this and it's not scummy" one.

that said, the effortlessness of your savage-tone posting, and the fact that your conversation with Drogo, while meaningless shitposting, actually led you to have a read on him by the end, feels like v easytown to me.

Yeah, you should be nervous. You're probably reading "not stressed out by champs" as "town" here: as Pawn would tell you, I'm never certain anything D1.

Keep watching me; generally I slip somewhere in my tapdancing by D3/4 if I'm scum. (Like in WC1 with my hotdogs thing.)
thanks for reply.

@PawnLelouch (hopefully that has no spaces, if it does i give up on tagging) not to repeat d1 of finals, but what's your read on Eva rn? I see that you are in more heat than she is but I am far from caught up and left before you showed up at all.
This exchange indicates that Spinyboo and Evenstar were not civilian partners, as once assumed after Day 2.
Huge agree.

Eva speaks like she knows more than us because she really thinks she does.

Why does she know there aren't two bad teams?
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:06 pm Dom, nutella, and Jack:

The link is here.

The Eva you show there looks like a different player entirely. She flips on a dime the very next day on pretty much everything you observe.
Why?
juliets wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:18 pm
I posted a shit load of catch up content... any thoughts given you say you have no thoughts on me?
Dom, if I had to gth read you on today I lean town. I haven't revisited your day 1 though.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:41 pm The Eva you show there looks like a different player entirely. She flips on a dime the very next day on pretty much everything you observe.
Why?
My assessment of Day 1 had Evenstar in the upper echelon of civilianhood.

She has repeatedly taken a dump on my efforts, and went so far as to accuse me.

That's a really suboptimal play if you are mafia, is what I'm getting at.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:46 pm

What is the case on 112?
You are wrong about Pawn, he has not scum agenda. I can eat my shoes if Pawn is scum.
sorry i shouldve put "between" not "and"

so Elephant and Dom in place of Pawn. Interesting. This is after Dom's day 2 which i know you were there for, but Dom was also around for Day 3 and Day 4 with Epi, iaafr, and Jack. Have you asked them about Dom yet or are you firmly planted in that he's scum?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Not to mention Pawn, colin, myself, Evenstar, and Radishes also were with Dom, but i think the general consensus from everyone minus myself and colin (maybe) would agree with you
Banners:
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Also, I had a town read on Michelle day 1 and with her content today I still think she's town. The scum Michelle I saw in the last game I played with her would never have poked and prodded and posted this much (I was scum with her).

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:55 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:41 pm The Eva you show there looks like a different player entirely. She flips on a dime the very next day on pretty much everything you observe.
Why?

Who says she plays optimally?

But point taken.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:57 pm Not to mention Pawn, colin, myself, Evenstar, and Radishes also were with Dom, but i think the general consensus from everyone minus myself and colin (maybe) would agree with you
You think the general consensus of those people is that I'm scum?
Why didn't I get lynched then?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:01 pm
sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:57 pm Not to mention Pawn, colin, myself, Evenstar, and Radishes also were with Dom, but i think the general consensus from everyone minus myself and colin (maybe) would agree with you
because they thought you weren't as bad as other's apparently

maybe they think youre Bad AND youre bad :p
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't know why Jack is voting for Evenstar.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:02 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:01 pm
because they thought you weren't as bad as other's apparently

maybe they think youre Bad AND youre bad :p
Interesting take for someone I gunned for all of Day 3.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Let me say it a different way, Evenstar and Radishes couldve voted you but that's only two people
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Eva made this post on day 2
Evenstar wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:16 am okay, so

rainbow lists are not allowed

but I think the following is in the spirit: I

Negative side of neutral:
Dom
Radishes
Nova
Colin/rej
Quin
Jack
Michelle

Positive side of neutral:
Evenstar
Macdougall
Pawn Lelouch
Lady Lambdadelta
Iaafr
Epignosis
Sprityo
Nanook

names not in any particular order, exactly 8 in each category even though it took some massaging
I don't understand what happened to her reads. Nothing organic.
Evenstar wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:30 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:39 am I wanna know what @Quin thinks about all this?
he's pretty tired and regretful of not keeping up but unashamedly thinks he'll do better once more of you are dead

but not you mac, you should live
Quin wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 am
iaafr wrote: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:19 am quin pushed tsp in a not aligned way imo so I have him clear assuming tsp scum
this post is really interesting
also I did a quick iso of quin because people reminded me they exist

yeah, this can die

ideally vig it though
Eva is currently claiming vig.
Yet here she is doing the same on day 2, but nothing happened, as far as I'm aware.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:07 pm
I believe if that were the case, I wouldn't be alive right now.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:13 pm
I agree we'd both be dead.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

She's also trying to claim mason, so...
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

[mention]Evenstar[/mention] I think you posted earlier that iaafr wasn't scum because if he were he would have gone with you to F3 and pocketed you. Is there some evidence that scum got to choose which level they went to?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:24 pm @Evenstar I think you posted earlier that iaafr wasn't scum because if he were he would have gone with you to F3 and pocketed you. Is there some evidence that scum got to choose which level they went to?
There's not.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok thanks Dom.

So [mention]Evenstar[/mention], if that's the case, why do you think scum got to choose?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I now have three solid reasons not to vote Evenstar at this stage. I'll be moving my vote directly.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

care to share?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

sprityo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:56 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:46 pm

What is the case on 112?
sorry i shouldve put "between" not "and"

so Elephant and Dom in place of Pawn. Interesting. This is after Dom's day 2 which i know you were there for, but Dom was also around for Day 3 and Day 4 with Epi, iaafr, and Jack. Have you asked them about Dom yet or are you firmly planted in that he's scum?
Everything i read and today interaction made that read stronger. For me my friend Mendel (Elephant) is lock scum.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:27 pmcare to share?
Well, I already mentioned them. If you need me to restate I will- no problem.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:30 pm
Epi I would appreciate it if you re-stated.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:59 pm Also, I had a town read on Michelle day 1 and with her content today I still think she's town. The scum Michelle I saw in the last game I played with her would never have poked and prodded and posted this much (I was scum with her).
thanks for meta, is correct

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I'm not sure it was clear, please do.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

juliets wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:31 pm
Epi I would appreciate it if you re-stated.

1. What I said about Evenstar here.

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:55 pm
Why?

Evenstar wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:53 am

thanks for reply.

Have you ever considered that teams other than mafia might want to distance from each other so as not to be obvious?
You're right Dom. I don't think Evenstar plays optimally. ;)

The fact of the matter is that Spinyboo's partner is still alive unless it was TexasCloverleaf.

None of the reasons people are voting Evenstar hinge on this connection, which indicate none of them are Spinyboo's partner.

I think the mafia should be forced to eliminate Evenstar (which they'll be unlikely to do the longer she stays on my ass, but there you are).

(Also, I realize I had not actually expounded upon this already- sorry about that, but here it is)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And if you want a fourth, I think my reasoning here applies to a mafia Evenstar as well.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893

Post by nutella »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:17 am [VOTE: Elephant] aubergine

I'm with Michelle.
why though, her suspicion is largely based on things she has simply misunderstood from his posts. they have just been talking past each other and misinterpreting every point, it's the most frustrating exchange I've ever had to read. can you explain what you're seeing here because I think it's an unproductive town/town argument
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:17 am [VOTE: Elephant] aubergine

I'm with Michelle.
why though, her suspicion is largely based on things she has simply misunderstood from his posts. they have just been talking past each other and misinterpreting every point, it's the most frustrating exchange I've ever had to read. can you explain what you're seeing here because I think it's an unproductive town/town argument
I didn't even try to comprehend that mess.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 893

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:43 pm And if you want a fourth, I think my reasoning here applies to a mafia Evenstar as well.
oh boy I have some fun pages left to read

if eva is claiming vig she's definitely lying because the vig was almost 100% in my original thread group based on the df kill
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I could revisit my Mac suspicion tbh
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:52 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:43 pm And if you want a fourth, I think my reasoning here applies to a mafia Evenstar as well.

if eva is claiming vig she's definitely lying because the vig was almost 100% in my original thread group based on the df kill
She feigned surprise at there being a vig earlier bc in day two she referenced one.

She also says that the vig will definitely resovle her f3 problem or whatever.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My aim is to make this list as large as I can get it. Forgive me in advance for quoting it several times in the future. Do things to get your name here. :nicenod:
Epignosis wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:31 am I'm going to start with those I think are the easiest to work out.

Dom - I would wager money Dom is a civilian.

Evenstar - For reasons.

Master Radishes - As I've alluded to, the Root and I had an exchange Day 2 that helped us better understand each other, and right now I find myself largely agreeing with his positions. I like what I see, though I don't have the same confidence I do with Dom.

Michelle - Most of what I've seen from Michelle exudes a sense of genuineness that is difficult to fake for most. I wish Michelle (as with pretty much everyone) would examine suspects within the context of Day 1, since that is the most valuable Day the civilians have in the books, but I'm viewing Michelle as a civilian for now.

nutella - Anyone from here can tell you that nutella has been a perpetual blind spot for me for years. I feel that I'm turning a corner on that front. Alternatively, nutella always seems to have my number. I think the last couple of times I've been bad, she called it early and often. Maybe that's a fluke. Maybe it's a small sample size. I know she's correct about me again here, and I don't believe she's faking that.

These are five individuals (in order) that I believe are civilians.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epi-- I really don't get what you're trying to say.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 595

Post by Master Radishes »

Quick post:

Epi, I know it's long, but have you read over my reasons for scumreading Eva? I think it was top of pg 117.

I just find your reasons for TRing her to not be anything very outside her scum range. You've not convinced me I'm wrong about her.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:54 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:52 pm

She feigned surprise at there being a vig earlier bc in day two she referenced one.

She also says that the vig will definitely resovle her f3 problem or whatever.
For what it's worth, I didn't read that as a claim.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:55 pm Epi-- I really don't get what you're trying to say.
Where?

Return to “Inception: Adrift in Limbo”