8%

Total votes: 39
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 181

Re: Radiohead Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Justplayingitcool »

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:25 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:22 pm im just saying, i’ve seen this “spf is a deep wolf” movie before and the suspicion of her this game reminds me a log of the suspicion she got in sf3. it’s just a vague paranoia. i’m not sure what it is about her play that seems to inspire this feeling and i obviously cant say it’s certainly wrong this time. but it’s not like.... productive atp
I just wanted to throw my second vote away from the counterwagons tbh.
I don't think wolves would be so brazen in admitting this. Want to read it as town
Spoiler: show
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Master Radishes wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:32 pm
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:26 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:23 pm y'all are terrified of an anime girl
she’s clearly evil. look at that face
Master Radishes wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:23 pm y'all are terrified of an anime girl
she’s clearly evil. look at that face
did... did i double post as hally
Radish is town because he is a poundland shitposintg version of me
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 1518

Post by MacDougall »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:49 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:43 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:42 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:36 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:29 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:25 am

What do you think of my theory that with 22 players to start there has to be some serious KP coming down the track at us?
It's a fair assumption. I am only a little bit perturbed because we have zero kills n1. Usually in these sort of games the kills come thicker earlier.

I am wondering whether there are any town KP out there that also missed tbh.
I kinda like to give people a little time at the start to get informed before the slaughter so I really like even night vigs and such myself. We have a fair number of people with roles we know absolutely nothing about. I'm pretty interested since it's probably not just Oddmerta that thinks I'd be a great vig target.
That we had zero kills n1 means that either our 3p can't kill every night or they have a kill that snowballs/delays like an arsonist or something. Alison's notification is possibly notification of having been hit with such a role.

It's possible that Radishes has a role that target paints and protects at the same time maybe?
Flaw in this is that why would the 3P be target painting someone the wolves are gonna kill anyway?
How would they know?
Dude you and Alison have got to be numbers one and two on the wolves "no way to mischop" list. You guys are NKs, and fairly early ones. I think that's self evident. 3P killer with target painting is collecting mid level targets that are gonna be around for the detonation on...night four? five? Whenever. That's my theory.

Of course that just borked my sussing of Nanook if the 3P was target painting since painting you makes as little sense as painting Alison.
Sure but if he had a protection in his role too then who cares who the mafia target?

Anyway this is just totally speculative mehness.

I actually think Radishes is town until I see a reason to doubt that he stopped the mafia kill on Alison.
Hally
alien shapeshifter
Posts in topic: 573
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:48 am So let's assume JPIC is mafia. His first inclination when pushed to produce content was to push against Juliets. Nutella pushed against Juliets. If JPIC flips mafia it strongly suggests the mafia genuinely think Juliets is the 3p.
this makes sense

either that or jpic thinks jules is already spewed by nut so he may as well push there too. it’s like anti-spew by proxy

but could easily be what you say too
ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am suuuuper interested in your content right now JPIC keep going, I promise you I will not let your efforts go to waste.
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:52 am I am suuuuper interested in your content right now JPIC keep going, I promise you I will not let your efforts go to waste.
same

jpic the reason im not interacting much is because i just wanna see you do your thing and see what reads you arrive at in the end. not ignoring you
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 579
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Hally wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:34 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:27 am Is it possible that falsifying reports could extend to a fake post cap, mac? Idk if this is possible with whatever your role is or not, in a vacuum I’d say it might be.
the post cap should be entirely unrelated to sprit’s ability as i understand it
More interested in what joe has to say tbh, only he will really have a good idea of whether that's possible or not!
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

JPIC I am also really coming around on you being town here.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:54 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:27 am Is it possible that falsifying reports could extend to a fake post cap, mac? Idk if this is possible with whatever your role is or not, in a vacuum I’d say it might be.
More interested in what joe has to say tbh, only he will really have a good idea of whether that's possible or not!
I do not believe that your suggestion is the reality of what occurred.
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 799

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:51 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:49 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:43 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:42 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:36 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:34 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:29 am

It's a fair assumption. I am only a little bit perturbed because we have zero kills n1. Usually in these sort of games the kills come thicker earlier.

I am wondering whether there are any town KP out there that also missed tbh.
I kinda like to give people a little time at the start to get informed before the slaughter so I really like even night vigs and such myself. We have a fair number of people with roles we know absolutely nothing about. I'm pretty interested since it's probably not just Oddmerta that thinks I'd be a great vig target.
That we had zero kills n1 means that either our 3p can't kill every night or they have a kill that snowballs/delays like an arsonist or something. Alison's notification is possibly notification of having been hit with such a role.

It's possible that Radishes has a role that target paints and protects at the same time maybe?
Flaw in this is that why would the 3P be target painting someone the wolves are gonna kill anyway?
How would they know?
Dude you and Alison have got to be numbers one and two on the wolves "no way to mischop" list. You guys are NKs, and fairly early ones. I think that's self evident. 3P killer with target painting is collecting mid level targets that are gonna be around for the detonation on...night four? five? Whenever. That's my theory.

Of course that just borked my sussing of Nanook if the 3P was target painting since painting you makes as little sense as painting Alison.
Sure but if he had a protection in his role too then who cares who the mafia target?

Anyway this is just totally speculative mehness.

I actually think Radishes is town until I see a reason to doubt that he stopped the mafia kill on Alison.
I guess I'm assuming the 3Ps goal is death and he wouldn't want to duplicate wolf kills. But I don't really have any knowledge to go on here. The only 3P I've ever seen up close was a basic survivor role that just had to survive until the game ended.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

why would jpic even start trying now as maf when he is clearly going to be the next elimination? it’s a bit weird
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

juliets wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:09 pm Here's another maybe crazy thought: I rather like Tim's contrarian pushes. It makes me think hard about how I'm interpreting events. From what I remember of sf3 Hally is right and he did the same kind of thing there. He's creeping up my reads list.

SPF/Hally agree that nut's attempt to frame one of you as wolf helps me see you both as town.
Actually, I don't hate this post.

Hally wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:39 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:35 am
Nook's suggestion is incorrect.
is he trying to give himself an out for when jpic turns up not post capper? and then he can be like maybe it was actually sprit? but it’s actually nook? idk why he thinks that would work but gotta try something
Yeah that's totally what I'm doing, good job you caught me
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Keep in mind that the 3p are also scum hunting, but not necessarily to kill them. If the 3p has a good scumread on someone it benefits them to pocket the scum.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Samusamu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:30 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:20 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:14 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:50 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:38 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:28 pm
Samusamu wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:26 pm I have realized that Tony Stark is voting to dya and voting with dya to nanook.

Pretty dead votes.

Also dont like the votes of poison, tim and drwilgy

I dont see tuutuu as deepwolf as mac said, but yes poison.

Tim and drwilgy are totally openwolfing
What do you not like about these votes?
You and dr wilgy probably are with your votes outside the main wagons to have mobility capacity in case spirityo is a town or you are simply trying to initiate independent pushes to lynch outside Tim or spirityo.

Poison may be trying the same situation from a more comfortable position such as deepwolf. Meh.

That makes me think that one of the two wagons is definitely mafia and it's practically very reliable to say that the remaining wagon is too.

I'm going to ask you some questions.

Where would you like my vote to be among the people who are being voted for except for the one you are voting for?

Where would you not like my vote to be among the people being voted for?

Where would you not like my vote to be among the people being voted for (multiple answers apply here)?

And most importantly, where would you say Samu is mafia based on his vote if it is putted in the people being voted for? :) 🌚🌚🌚
Before I get to your questions...which are hard because I really haven't thought about them...I can think of a very good reason why I might be inclined to prefer the chop being outside of me and Sprityo...particularly if it isn't Sprityo. I assume you can guess what that reason is. That's why I find your "not liking" where my second vote is to be a bit weird.

Anyway...

"Where would you like my vote to be among the people who are being voted for except for the one you are voting for?"

Since "the people being voted for are me and Sprityo if you don't wanna vote Sprityo with me I'd rather you not vote at all, vote a couple vanity wagons, vote yourself, vote Sloonei...whatever.

"Where would you not like my vote to be among the people being voted for?"

Tough one. I'll go with: among the people being voted for I'd rather your vote was not on me.

"Where would you not like my vote to be among the people being voted for (multiple answers apply here)?"

I think JPIC should self resolve so chopping him is a waste of town KP before he does, so don't vote there.

"And most importantly, where would you say Samu is mafia based on his vote if it is putted in the people being voted for? :) 🌚🌚🌚"

This may be an unfortunate answer, but I am unlikely to day you are mafia based on where you put your votes under the circumstances. I think one should be on Sprityo, and the other should be parked somewhere reasonably harmless, but I'm not gonna say that not agreeing on that would make you a wolf.
I was doing a bad case cause i dont know the two.votes condition. But i am.thankfull thar i ask you that questions cause a bad reason.

Sometimes bad reasons carry to.good things.

I dont like the first inconclusive answer.

Second is a easy wifom answer.

I can see in third your thought that is similar to.mac. but no totally agree with that but it is more personal than something thar would define a role. Some credit.
Fourth and the bait, What do you think, or rather, what readings do you have of the players who have their vote somewhere harmless?
This is difficult to sort, because of Sloonei saying that the second vote HAS TO BE cast. For me, I really think Sprityo is the best chop, so I am inclined to put my second vote somewhere harmless. For people who think "well, I would happily chop Sprityo or Tim" it would seem obvious to put their two votes on the two of us. For people who think "well, one of the people visiting Mac was a wolf and I can't decide between Sprit and Nanook" it would make sense for them to just vote both and let others decide.

I think people with two votes they have to cast parking BOTH of them out in the vanity wagon wilderness would be pretty suspect.
It's impossible to me to not have a poe or a list of 2-3 scums to lynch this day, without the mac's visitors.

Sorry but i cant follow that thought of yours, sounds scummy to me.
What, why does that sound scummy? Surely the mechanically correct play is to let the cop survive?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:57 am
is he trying to give himself an out for when jpic turns up not post capper? and then he can be like maybe it was actually sprit? but it’s actually nook? idk why he thinks that would work but gotta try something
i mean if jpic is not the post capper then yes that is what you’re doing :shrug:
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:44 pm
tedxtr wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 6:36 pm Tim, honestly, there are around 6 people at EoD that voted for you when doubt on nutella was being cast.

The fact that you're going at the same person instead of looking at the others is very off-putting. If you're town, your perspective means a lot if you can tunnel the voters on you.

It's so easy that the fact you're not doing it is concerning.
Understandable. The thing is that I was in fact a reasonable choice to vote. I'm not after Oddmerta just for voting me, or even for tunneling me. I'm after him because it is all that he does, other than grinding up the consensus reads of the towncore and spoon feeding it back to them. He sussed you a bit...until the towncore sort of bought you as town. He is all in on killing JPIC. He is all in on killing me, though he might be backing off that now that I am not the high priority town core target that I was. He sheeped in on Nutella. He fluffs away at SPF once in a while, but only backing Tutuu who is generally considered town core.

Point me to a single original thought this guy has had.
I get the impression that odd/tim is town/town violence
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Certainly what he needs to be doing because if JPIC isn't the post capper I think we turbo Nanook.

I, ummm, might be inclined to chop Nanook anyway. I'm just a sucker I know, but this cop claim, and the way that cop claiming JPIC goofed off just like jailkeeper JPIC did has me leaning towards him being the real deal.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 853
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:56 pm poison has claimed that the mafia role cop has the song “nude.” if you are town with a NEGATIVE action (roleblocker, vig, etc) or a TRACKER or anything else you might want to target mafia with AND your role uses song names to work, target “nude.” again, the person with this song title is mafia
Hahahahahahaa

Playing this game as if people are outed is probably the funniest feeling you can experience even if you’re wrong

tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:21 am uhhh I will tone down the activity btw but I'm here in case you need a second opinion even though nobody cares, etc etc, just @ me

doing my due diligence, my services are available if anybody requires them

theory : jpic is a role cop and between alison / mac / hally, the scum team probably decide to off one of them and then check one of the others in order to determine who needs to exit the game first

Idk if I actually believe that but felt compelled to contribute with something, so dwell on that
ImageImageImageImage

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:55 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:54 am
I do not believe that your suggestion is the reality of what occurred.
Kk

Tbh when I read Alison's thing I thought she meant that sprit forged it himself, not sloonei, which is why I thought this was possible.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:21 pm sprit will cc jpic’s claim and say he peeked mac red
I am very upset that this never occurred

Hally wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:59 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 2:57 am
i mean if jpic is not the post capper then yes that is what you’re doing :shrug:
If you want you can just tell me everything I'm‏‏‎ ‎doing and I'll agree with it, idc
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Poison Chan wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:37 pm [VOTE: sprityo ] aubergine
[VOTE: odd] aubergine
What was your reason for voting odd here?
Hally
alien shapeshifter

Post by Hally »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:03 am
Hally wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:56 pm poison has claimed that the mafia role cop has the song “nude.” if you are town with a NEGATIVE action (roleblocker, vig, etc) or a TRACKER or anything else you might want to target mafia with AND your role uses song names to work, target “nude.” again, the person with this song title is mafia
Hahahahahahaa

Playing this game as if people are outed is probably the funniest feeling you can experience even if you’re wrong

tedxtr wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:21 am uhhh I will tone down the activity btw but I'm here in case you need a second opinion even though nobody cares, etc etc, just @ me

theory : jpic is a role cop and between alison / mac / hally, the scum team probably decide to off one of them and then check one of the others in order to determine who needs to exit the game first

Idk if I actually believe that but felt compelled to contribute with something, so dwell on that
i don’t understand what you’re saying here
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:08 am
Poison Chan wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:37 pm [VOTE: sprityo ] aubergine
[VOTE: odd] aubergine
What was your reason for voting odd here?
This is a bit of an empty question...
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 964

Post by tutuu »

jpic purposely wanted to be scummy to avoid being night killed, now he is being towny to avoid the chop. dunno what this means. could be a town power role with thats hyper focused on self-preservation. could be the 3p. mafia the least likely possibility i wanna say? after sprityo literally died and mafia is kinda doomed
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Sprit not counterclaiming JPIC or going hard in the paint against JPIC/Nanook is weird.

Mafia not attempting to push against Nanook as a misyeet is very fucking weird.

Like we know for absolute certain there is one between Nook and JPIC. You guys need to realise this and like actually go hard against each other like why the hell are you not? It is absolutely near certain one of you are mafia.
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Poison Chan wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:41 pm The mafia role cop's song name is Nude. I do not know who they are.
Does mafia rolecop fit with nude? Seems like an odd combo
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Hally wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:09 am i don’t understand what you’re saying here
he's happy that he called jpic the mafia role cop
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Stop antagonising JPIC though. This is just winmore if you're town. Let him do his thing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:10 am
Poison Chan wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:41 pm The mafia role cop's song name is Nude. I do not know who they are.
Come on dude lol
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Secrets laid bare man, c'mon.
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Hally wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:09 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:03 am
Hahahahahahaa

i don’t understand what you’re saying here
I theorized why the mafia role cop would go after mac

Turns out there is confirmation that there is a mafia role cop
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

It’s not to say he’s outed but I’m humoring myself
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:58 pm okay I forgot mafia existed and now day ends soon someone please fill me in on everything
This seems like a townish entrance
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Oddmerta still has to claim for whatever that’s worth, no?
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:11 am Stop antagonising JPIC though. This is just winmore if you're town. Let him do his thing.
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:11 am
Come on dude lol
:llama:
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:11 am Stop antagonising JPIC though. This is just winmore if you're town. Let him do his thing.
I'm JPICs biggest supporter...I figured a little prod would be good for him there because he could expand some.
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

nah?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Justplayingitcool wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:13 am
MacDougall wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:11 am
Come on dude lol
:llama:
I know I know but like c'mon lol
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:13 am Oddmerta still has to claim for whatever that’s worth, no?
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

i typed nude in the youtube search but forgot to write radiohead before that and now i regret my decision
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Herm wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:07 pm A lot of people arguing Watcher is a strong role.
I mean... it blatantly is one of the most overpowered roles in mafia, but this isn't particularly relevant so I am not even sure why you brought it up in the first place
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

tutuu wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:17 am i typed nude in the youtube search but forgot to write radiohead before that and now i regret my decision
Yeah, that's an enter key you can never get back.
ImageImageImageImage
Justplayingitcool
Racketeer

Poison Chan wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:12 pm would post cap role at all be town?
If it is, they would have claimed or not have used it at all
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:15 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:13 am Oddmerta still has to claim for whatever that’s worth, no?
ImageImageImageImage
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:19 am
tedxtr wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:15 am
i said "nah?"
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Oh nvm he wasn’t even on the list

Weird, must’ve misinterpreted one of his posts
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

So jpic - cop

Nanook - some healing role?
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Nvm it’s the “target the NK” thing
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”