Total votes: 18
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 4]

Post by Master Radishes »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:25 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:20 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:19 pm [VOTE: Lost Monkey] aubergineI just read monkey's iso again and I think it looks wolfy.
There is no way we're going to end today on a slanky slot like Monkey, even if you might be right.
it's 1pm. and eods been changing up alot. cfds happened thrn switched.

Don't tell me no one else except for so and do is gonna get lynched

it's stupid talk like this that makes me upset.

ooo, daisy u better vote over here. fudge that noise. we don't know.

and why not monkey? why not u?

maybe people should listen to me and how I vote for a change. instead of manipulating me yo vote elsewheres.
Stop with the AtE please.
Master Radishes
Hitman

...Beetlejuice?
lost monkey wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:29 pm Damn totally forgot about this game, I will go catch up now.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 260
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His/Himself

Post by Vulgard »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:33 pm
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:28 pm Also, I didn't forget about Tim's post where he calls Jack the SK. I'm considering it. I'm not going to SK hunt when we still have wolves to kill, but it's a thing. Don't forget he made that post, especially if he does flip wolf.
Why?
What's the point of this question? I was quite clear. I've been in a game before where a wolf outed the SK in the thread to prevent them from pushing them. It was done in a WIFOM-y way. I see similarities between that and the thing Tim posted about Jack. Since his mindset is the mindset of someone who expects to die soon, it's possible Jack is SK and Tim knows that. In which case, he'd post this about Jack so that Jack lets him get one more misyeet.

But I'm uncertain, so test this tomorrow. If Tim flips town, disregard that, obviously. In that case it'd be a villager's gambit to test Jack's reaction. It makes more sense to me if it came from a wolf, but let's look at facts.
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 155
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

So far I see the obvious falcon theory. Gonna pencil my vote in there
[VOTE: falc] aubergine
Spoiler: show
Pov: you reading my takes
Timsup2nothin
Veteran of 1000 Psychic Wars
Posts in topic: 908

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:28 pm Also, I didn't forget about Tim's post where he calls Jack the SK. I'm considering it. I'm not going to SK hunt when we still have wolves to kill, but it's a thing. Don't forget he made that post, especially if he does flip wolf.
Wait...I did what now? I have not called Jack, or anyone a serial killer, ever. In fact I specifically said that everyone needs to just shut up about the 3P.

By the way this reasoning is horrifically flawed. If I WAS a wolf and I had some idea that Jack was the 3P the LAST thing I would do is tell the town. The reason we should not be speculating or pushing about the 3P is because the wolves getting their grubby paws on the Mace of Molag Ball would be, IMO, an unequivocally BAD THING. Wolves are not trying to point out the 3P to the town, they are razoring the 3P in the night.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Master Radishes
Hitman

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:30 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:18 pm TOWN
Vulgard
Made
Jack
TSP

Gavial?
Kyle?
Scotty?

THE REST
Falcon
Tim

Long Con
DaisyCloud
Monkey
Nacho
Marmot

Hmm.
I feel honored you put me over a dead villager's greencheck.

Talk to me about Jack, Daisy and Marmot. I currently think none of the three are pack wolves, but my mind might change. I've fluctuated on all three a bit.
I didn't really mean it to be in specific order, just tiers. But you're welcome. :beer:

Jack - I've seen him as town a couple times within the last year, and he has a certain energy to him that I don't see from his scum game, which I see here. There are a few other little things I associate with his town game too, like getting stuck into mini-tunnels, seeing things I don't really see but that I later realise I kind of agree with, etc. I also felt at the time I subbed in he had the most actual sense of urgency (Mac was trying to fake it, but he told rather than showed it; Jack didn't say anything similar but it showed in the direction he took in his posts.)
But my hesitation would be simply that I've not see him wolf in well over a year.

Daisy I kind of just skim over because I don't know her meta and there's too much AtE to parse. Kind of a 'come back to later' slot.

Marmot I've not seen enough of whilst I've been present (as mentioned, I'm not really backreading) to get a read on. Others think he's been scummy. They might be right. I'm not counting it out. Mac did push for Gav/Mog without really defending Marmot, which is a partnery type of association, I guess.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:38 pm
Wait...I did what now? I have not called Jack, or anyone a serial killer, ever. In fact I specifically said that everyone needs to just shut up about the 3P.

By the way this reasoning is horrifically flawed. If I WAS a wolf and I had some idea that Jack was the 3P the LAST thing I would do is tell the town. The reason we should not be speculating or pushing about the 3P is because the wolves getting their grubby paws on the Mace of Molag Ball would be, IMO, an unequivocally BAD THING. Wolves are not trying to point out the 3P to the town, they are razoring the 3P in the night.
Or they are waiting to kill them off for the win. Either way 3p talk only benefit scum till we get this baddie infestation under control
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 420
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:22 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:12 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 6:52 am
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:05 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 6:00 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 5:50 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:56 pm

if im scum. where and when did I distance from my teammates?

how is your votes supposed to be town?
didn't you say before that you never do that? in the bee game. or double elimiation or whatever it was. when you mentioned you had a trust tell
I never buss. so I'm curious when I supposedly did. this alt daisy that you guys created is just wild
assuming that's true, why then would examples of you bussing a teammate or distancing from them be necessary for someone to suspect you
he keeps saying that my votes been scummy. he keeps saying I'm voting in certain ways to protect my partners.
ok i see. so you're not stating the lack of distancing as defense of yourself but rather presenting it to challenge vulcan's reason for reading you as bad for distancing stuff

i think i worded that wrong sorry i just woke up. it's not an appeal to meta but rather a challenge to actual the reasoning of the read unrelated to your personal meta
I read this 4x and I still don't know what u r saying.

my votes been bad but that doesn't make me scum. and I'm very curious as to when I distanced myself from. my partners and/or when I voted in a way to protect my partners.
yes

sorry . what i was saying is that i misinterpreted your original response of "if im scum. where and when did I distance from my teammates?" as being a defense, which would contradict your meta, but it wasn't that. it was a prod to get a person who accused you of doing that (gavial?) to prove it
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:36 pm
Why?
What's the point of this question? I was quite clear. I've been in a game before where a wolf outed the SK in the thread to prevent them from pushing them. It was done in a WIFOM-y way. I see similarities between that and the thing Tim posted about Jack. Since his mindset is the mindset of someone who expects to die soon, it's possible Jack is SK and Tim knows that. In which case, he'd post this about Jack so that Jack lets him get one more misyeet.

But I'm uncertain, so test this tomorrow. If Tim flips town, disregard that, obviously. In that case it'd be a villager's gambit to test Jack's reaction. It makes more sense to me if it came from a wolf, but let's look at facts.
Yeah, let's look at facts. Here's one, you are building this whole "how wolves treat the 3P" fantasy to call me a wolf for having done something that in fact never happened. You need to cough up whatever post you are misunderstanding as "Tim calling Jack the SK" and convince me there is some reasonable explanation for how you misunderstood it.
ImageImageImageImage
noted "I can't be fucking bothered" aficionado who dual wields the sword of contrarianism in one hand and a hot cheetos family bag in the other
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 1020
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:18 pm
DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:08 pm o don't understand what tim is saying?

it better be another town?

someone help me. my brain can't translate
Daisy this is shaping up as the wolves trying to push me over Falcon. I'm town. If Falcon is town too we are truly screwed no matter which way it goes, because tomorrow the wolves just push the counterwagon.

I am gonna gamble that Falcon is a wolf, and that Falcon flipping wolf clears me...so I am gonna buy enough vote fuckery that I am pretty much beyond the chop (sorry Falcon). So if Falcon is a wolf the wolves need to be changing their plan right about soon.

You should just vote Falcon, unless you are pretty sure he is town. Or me I guess. Either way, when this all goes down you want to have taken a stand.
Do y’all remember in Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban when
Peter Pettigrew is outed as an animagus and knows he’s trapped like the rat that he is and he appeals to Ron like, “Ron, haven’t I been the best rat?”
Ahhh good times. Good movie
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:20 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 3:07 pm A collection of negative posts from Tim directed at Jack that largely don’t look like town Tim trying to solve Jack’s slot.

Disclaimers:
*I’m using the word “negative” very broadly to encompass “Jack’s reads are bad,” “I suspect Jack is a wolf,” and jokey “fuck you” kinda posts.

*There are a few bits in here that look like read attempts but they are very basics and are not followed up on

*I’m not personally upset at any of this. I can take a friendly rib and I can take disagreement and I can take suspicion. It isn’t that I think Tim is being mean or unfair. I think Tim is (consciously or unconsciously) putting light pressure on me, calling my reads bad, telling me to shut up and catch up, etc more than he’s trying to figure out my alignment because he’s a wolf. He doesn’t need to figure out my alignment. He needs to avoid yeet.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:22 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 4:21 pm Hot take. Tim wolf. Seanzie....town.
Hot take...Jack spewing random hot takes.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:17 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:16 pm
KZA wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:14 pm so Tim was wrong about Nanook, Seanzie, and Syn

I've been told he loves murdering townies as a wolf

should we be concerned yet?
What if your mafia cop that checked Tim and got a 3P peak.
You should claim it! :ohyeah:
Sure what the hell? I copped our dear Tim.
3P or wolf? Nuance don’t matter. Yeet him.
Flat lie.
Rescind or die.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:45 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 10:40 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:47 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:17 pm
Gavial wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 8:16 pm

What if your mafia cop that checked Tim and got a 3P peak.
You should claim it! :ohyeah:
Sure what the hell? I copped our dear Tim.
3P or wolf? Nuance don’t matter. Yeet him.
Flat lie.
Rescind or die.
It ain’t lylo you don’t have a chance
Pretend to suspect me. Let’s see how you dance.

I suspect you are daft. Have fun with your reaction test. When you are ready to buckle down and read stuff let me know.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:36 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm I'm probably not voting Marmot over the guy who randomly brought up 3Ps and threw out half the player list in random bursts as suspects with 0 reasoning
If I thought "I am not gonna be back before EoD" right now I would probably leave my vote on Made or Gavail...but Syn's prodding of Marmot seems well reasoned and I'll give it some juice to see where it goes.

Jack doing zero to solve is starting to look suss. Just a note for future town.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:41 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:38 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:36 pm
KZA wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:32 pm I'm probably not voting Marmot over the guy who randomly brought up 3Ps and threw out half the player list in random bursts as suspects with 0 reasoning
If I thought "I am not gonna be back before EoD" right now I would probably leave my vote on Made or Gavail...but Syn's prodding of Marmot seems well reasoned and I'll give it some juice to see where it goes.

Jack doing zero to solve is starting to look suss. Just a note for future town.
I understand he's stuck in poetry but I'm patiently waiting for Jack reads that aren't "Tim wolf"
Yeah. Not a priority right now but hopefully he gets over it and starts sooner or later.

His "Tim wolf" read is mostly based on the first time I played with him he introduced himself as "the unchoppable" and I promptly got him chopped, most likely.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 3:47 pm Falcon, Kyle, Kza and Mac are town, of that I’m pretty sure
Tim makes bad pushes, his try is weak, dishonest to the core
Marmot is low hanging fruit, Syn, he’s just that way.
Same likely goes Made and Gavil. Weird, not scum I say.
Then who is Jack?

You are pretty clearly world building around "Tim wolf so anyone he pushes is town." Notably, numerous people who are pretty clearly town disagree with the majority of your reads there so maybe the root of your world build is flawed?

Can you give us anything on anyone that doesn't start with "Tim's a wolf, therefore..."?

Okay thanks in advance.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:50 pm Clears I am buying outright: Anyone that wants to chop one of these is gonna have to go through me.

Syn: got what seems to be validly greenchecked
Kza: outed a greencheck that removes a possible mischop from the wolves availability while marking themselves as a must out by endgame

Me: I heard it, I heard it, I heard it on the X

Solid looking townies that would have to just grow fangs and tear someone's head off on live video for me to support going after them today

Scottie: super useful town making smart points and pushes, takes townish risks
Mac: no reason to suspect the gif posting is anything but real restriction, day one was towny, day two towny enough given restrictions
Falcon: Alison's day one read on vote moves said not wolf, and I agreed then and it is too early to sweat a reeval without good cause
LongCon: day one outing that he also has no info on shrines when I was being pressed for exactly that is town behavior, too soon to reeval

Slightly less solid but probably still not today

Kyle: back and forth with Daisy was probably TvT, push on Marmot had the kind of bad reasoning townies often bumble into
Daisy: same TvT back and forth, plus her concerns about my slot seem uninformed

Won't kill, but maybe only because we cant

TSP: to get a free day pass and just contribute absolutely nothing is annoying AF, but NAI for him...playing day one from 'probably not getting chopped day one so just do nothing' is also annoying AF, but NAI for him...he either gets mech cleared or he is gonna get killed, that's his thing, but not today

Might softly be town, but not enough to really fight about

Qwags: there should be wolf pile on happening here no matter what his alignment, but I am thinking the wolves are more likely to not pile on a town early and if they were bussing they would pile on early to get a good seat...maybe
Gavail: the whole "I just call everyone who votes me the wolf team" is an incredibly dumb read system and could be faked, and the claim is sketch AF...but if somehow the claim is true and he comes back with a good watch report that is a huge potential swing and just boneyarding this early seems bad
Jack: "pick a wolf, build a world on it" also seems like a dumb system, but it's a system...and it is the sort of system town Jack might put up as his public face to avoid too many town reads...good third party candidate but less likely wolfing

Would kill but perhaps feel bad if they are town

Lost Monkey: There have been moments where I nodded along with their thoughts. Not enough to really town read them, but there's that sense of "at this pace they will have town cleared by day fourish" and they haven't struck me as scummy at all
Quin: Felt pretty good day one but not good enough to accept the total fall off the planet play

Would kill just because in two days there has been no sign of a pulse anyway:

Bo: seriously cannot say one thing about him without doing an ISO
Nacho: my only memory here is that he claims he will catch up someday
Enrique: do better or die...I mean, I know that's harsh, but seriously

Have a seemingly valid case for killing them outright

Flanders: There is a flaw, in that I still think dirty wolf would maybe not be preferred style, but man the push on Qwags looks dirty wolf to me
Marmot: People I trust are pushing, for what seem like good reasons, and his defenses have been sketchy
Made: Gimmick bad, reaction to responses to gimmick bad, wagon position day one bad...just overall, bad

Good luck town...I have company but should be able to spring a half hour or so for EoD
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:40 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:34 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:15 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 5:06 pm We’re not yeeting Bo today under the train of logic “the optimal move is to yeet someone we think is a townie.”

That’s nonsense and wolves love bad excuses like that to yeet a townie and get no heat for it.

I particularly hate Tim throwing down pre-shade on anyone who doesn’t want to yeet someone that he thinks is a townie.

Insanity or wolfing.
Have you caught up on the setup? Are you genuinely unconcerned by "holding additional artifacts will unlock additional secret powers for the wolves, above and beyond the basic powers of the artifact itself"?

Presumably the wolves know what those secret additional powers are, and yeah if I get a sense that someone has an unhealthy investment in fighting for those powers that indicates they know what they are fighting for I'm intending to kill them.
I’m not concerned to the point where we start voting off townreads over it.

If I was a wolf, I would loooove the idea of the town giving my team a free pass during the day and our choice of nightkill in exchange for fuck all. Wolves win by getting X misyeets. You’re proposing we give the wolves one on a silver platter because of mechanics that we don’t even know what they are.

That’s a bad strategy bordering on openwolfing. Every time I see several players make an argument to yeet someone even if they are town, at least half those players end up being wolves.
How about to prevent a double night kill? "Oh we gave them a free pass during the day and now they get a nightkill" is one side of it. The other side is "we followed an idiot, chopped a townie, and now the wolves got a DOUBLE night kill plus who knows what else..." If you can convince me we are not biting into the "we followed an idiot and chopped a townie" part, great, but at last report your "number one scum read," for reasons unstated but seeming at least to me to be completely fucking daft, is ME...so I'm not throwing in with you here Jack.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:03 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:57 pm I townread Mac and LC for the stupid reason they chaosed themselves and that’s what I expect town them to do. Idk what I expect from wolf them. Mac seems in his town meta anyhow. Less sure on LC.
ok this is a bad read
:shrug2:
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:59 pm
Syn wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:57 pm I townread Mac and LC for the stupid reason they chaosed themselves and that’s what I expect town them to do. Idk what I expect from wolf them. Mac seems in his town meta anyhow. Less sure on LC.
ok this is a bad read
More than just bad, tbh.

Look closer at Jack.
Yeh? What’s wolf Jack up to? Defending wolfbros who are under zero pressure? Trying to pocket effing Mac? Meeeeeeh.
Wolf Jack is subtly saying "look at me I am so towny," which especially for Jack is a not very towny thing to do.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:01 pm Like idgaf about making sure you town read me, Tim.

I’m not ignoring you saying things that don’t line up with reality just because it means you think I’m not a wolf. Who fucking cares? I think you’re a wolf atm and I’m not getting yeeted besides.
You are just offended, and should look at my motives because you honestly should not be offended...and by the way, neither of us is getting chopped any time soon.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:56 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 7:53 pm Show of hands. Who reads Daisy town and why?

Because the cases were moderately weak but (post restriction notwithstanding) I couldn’t get anyone except Syn to agree with me on or consider yeeting Daisy.

So people must townread her, right? Why?
I think her and Kyle yammering endlessly at each other D1 was TvT. I also think if she were a wolf she'd have given your daft tunnel on Tim play some support.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 4:04 pm Has anyone come up with a good reason not to follow through on chopping Flanders/Mogh?

Other than Jack wanting to punt him into the sun, is there anything good to be said for Marmot?

If both these answers are no why are there votes scattered randomly across the town?
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:03 pm [VOTE: Tim] aubergine
That’s my first reaction to yesterday and the Mac flip as well.
Why's that Jack?

It's starting to look like you are in a tunnel of convenience buddy.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:13 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:11 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 8:04 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 7:03 pm [VOTE: Tim] aubergine
That’s my first reaction to yesterday and the Mac flip as well.
Why's that Jack?

It's starting to look like you are in a tunnel of convenience buddy.
Because you keep voting for townies.

It would look that way if you paid no attention at all or were a lying wolf, sure.

I’m not sure what to do with you consistently mischaracterizing my degree of suspicion/progression on you for basically the entire game.
Who have you voted for Jack? What's your claim to fame?

Pro tip: the only person "cleared by good vote" is whoever shot Mac last night. So make a case or get off my back. LOL
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:23 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:20 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 6:17 pm I am getting a huge deja vu thing here Mac...I thought Flanders was a hit and we were gonna kill him...and we didn't. Now I am looking at how all the action going to Gavial is coming from the Mogh wagon and not the Marmot wagon...

We might be making a bad play here and maybe we should have hard pushed Mogh...
Take this shit to its logical conclusion today.
I'm not gonna make your reads for you Jack, spit it or zip it.

My other obligation is running late.
Timsup2nothin wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:15 am
Scotty wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:02 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 9:29 pm Okay, my ride's here...Long Con...be convincing please. Back later.
Lol

Why do I feel like this timing worked out such that Tim is under heat and he needs someone else to come distract?
Don't flatter either one of us. The wolf team isn't likely to sac someone to "save" me if I am a wolf. And you are barking up the wrong tree obviously enough that there would be no call for such a reaction anyway. Even with mad Jack for a wingman I don't think you can put me over.
Jack's Eyes Only
I wasn't gonna tell you this until post game, but now there's people wanting to vote me and such so I have to stop helping you. Jack, I understand your game. Play wolfy enough to not get NKed, get a wolf to suss you and try to chop you so you can turn it on them...the whole thing. I watched you play it, I've talked to you about it...I even learned it by trying it out, and appreciate you teaching it to me.

All I did about you this game is "play neutral." If a wolf thought "I can push Jack, and with Tim on my side I can yeet the unyeetable" and gone after you, great. We'd bag a wolf. They didn't, and I am a little concerned that they didn't, but my conclusion as to why they didn't is about 25% "oh shit maybe Jack's a wolf" tinfoil, and about 75% "well Jack's reads are just terribad so they are leaving him be." Either way, I have never had any inclination to make a priority out of sorting you out.
Redact my statement about Tim calling Jack the SK, that's misinformation. I read the post above as Tim knowing Jack is SK, specifically the statement about "helping Jack." That's not what he means.
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:24 pm I'd suggest to Kyle that he use commas, but then he'd use no punctuation at all until I apologize. :feb:
i'm not going to ask anyone to apologize until you apologize for calling me out for demanding apologies
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:42 pm
Why?

Yeah, let's look at facts. Here's one, you are building this whole "how wolves treat the 3P" fantasy to call me a wolf for having done something that in fact never happened. You need to cough up whatever post you are misunderstanding as "Tim calling Jack the SK" and convince me there is some reasonable explanation for how you misunderstood it.
I don't need to. I'm a villager, and I'm sure you know I'm a villager. You're a cornered wolf.
ImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Made wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:26 pm Have we already ISO’d Mac and done teammate searches there?
Off and on for the past 18 hours yes

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 301
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Why?

I know this whole thing was a "misunderstanding" now, but why would the wolves know who the SK is at all, since that's a crucial part of your whole point?
Kylemii wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:43 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:24 pm I'd suggest to Kyle that he use commas, but then he'd use no punctuation at all until I apologize. :feb:
i'm not going to ask anyone to apologize until you apologize for calling me out for demanding apologies
I'm sorry... that you feel that way. :haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, no one is interested in yeeting Gavial. I'll [VOTE: vulgard] aubergine, he's probably scum trying to powerwolf up a comatose slot. I didn't like the way he handled Daisy.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:45 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:42 pm
Why?

I don't need to. I'm a villager, and I'm sure you know I'm a villager. You're a cornered wolf.
Whatever...you already acknowledged the error. I can...vaguely...see it as an innocent misread on your part.

I actually don't know you are a villager at all, but I am certainly hoping you lead us to a Falcon wolf pelt and prove yourself.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

My current theory is that Molag’s champion is falcon actually.

Of all the people that seem to have been pushing against Mac (and there’s only like 3) he looks like he might have been the most likely to axe him last night.

That is a reason why I’m like...meh, don’t mind a falcon lynch. But if what Tim is saying is true, might as well load up both wagons

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:40 pm
Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:30 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:18 pm TOWN
Vulgard
Made
Jack
TSP

Gavial?
Kyle?
Scotty?

THE REST
Falcon
Tim

Long Con
DaisyCloud
Monkey
Nacho
Marmot

Hmm.
I feel honored you put me over a dead villager's greencheck.

Talk to me about Jack, Daisy and Marmot. I currently think none of the three are pack wolves, but my mind might change. I've fluctuated on all three a bit.
I didn't really mean it to be in specific order, just tiers. But you're welcome. :beer:

Jack - I've seen him as town a couple times within the last year, and he has a certain energy to him that I don't see from his scum game, which I see here. There are a few other little things I associate with his town game too, like getting stuck into mini-tunnels, seeing things I don't really see but that I later realise I kind of agree with, etc. I also felt at the time I subbed in he had the most actual sense of urgency (Mac was trying to fake it, but he told rather than showed it; Jack didn't say anything similar but it showed in the direction he took in his posts.)
But my hesitation would be simply that I've not see him wolf in well over a year.

Daisy I kind of just skim over because I don't know her meta and there's too much AtE to parse. Kind of a 'come back to later' slot.

Marmot I've not seen enough of whilst I've been present (as mentioned, I'm not really backreading) to get a read on. Others think he's been scummy. They might be right. I'm not counting it out. Mac did push for Gav/Mog without really defending Marmot, which is a partnery type of association, I guess.
Daisy's ISO is indeed pretty hard to parse, but I don't see the wolf motivation for many things she's done. If I were to call her a wolf, I'd go with "self-conscious, defensive, and prone to emotional outbursts." I'd further amplify the read by noting that she's defensive even when she isn't a contender for the day's yeet. A lot of talking about herself, her mental state, her mindset. Not much talking about who she thinks are wolves.

But at the same time, I think wolf!Daisy would try harder to project an attitude of wolfhunting. She wouldn't end up with an ISO where she spends most of her time in the thread defending herself. And she has also seemed invested the whole game, though this investment is in the wrong places.

Thoughts about what Marmot's done today? And/or his EoD3? One thing that stood out to me was the fact he seemed dedicated to self-pressing. During other EoDs, he was either invisible or not there.
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Aw, no I won't. He's off the poll. Ok. I'll join in on the falcon vote.
Made
Hitman

Re: The Elder Scrolls [DAY 3]

Post by Made »

MacDougall wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:49 pm The only person whose reaction to my vote was even remotely townie was Scotty, all the other respondees were pure bullshit... so that's lost monkey, marmot, gavial, nachomamma...

Pick 1 of those four for today's festivities.

I hope you enjoyed today's reaction test.
The fact that he doesn’t vote marmot here is kinda sus. Why are we so against voting there right now? Did he even give a reason for switching to Mog last second?
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:45 pm You're a cornered wolf.
@Master Radishes

Recorded for posterity.
ImageImageImageImage
lost monkey
The Mark
Posts in topic: 53

Post by lost monkey »

Vulgard wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:31 am "Sean does this gambit thing as town, i think that what he's trying here. Though in his mind he thinks he right but he is not usually."

This read from Monkey made me think Monkey could be mafia. Their D1 ISO isn't spectacular in general, but this particular read looks like TMI.

Day 1 townreads were: alison, mac, tsp, sean, scottie and kza.

And yet, day 2, defends Daisy because she had been townie. I suppose this means Monkey invisibly flipped their read on Daisy? Daisy wasn't in their d1 town circle. No previous posts about monkey's read on Daisy, either.

Day 2 townreads: kza, scottie, syn, DC and mac.

Daisy isn't on the list, again. ...Huh? After Monkey defended Daisy?

Day 3 townreads: scottie, Daisy, KZA, Mac and BK.

But now Daisy's here.

Then Jack is added to the town circle.

"I know i am an easy lynch but you trying too hard. If i didn't have you as a town read you would have been a scum read for me."

@ Mac.

This is 100% written by a villager. In a world where lost monkey is mafia, this is W/W. And in a world where that's W/W... it's way too awkward to be a W/W interaction. Way too awkward. This comes from a place of "this person is giving me bad vibes but I townread them before and I'm sticking with it." Not phrased very well, but that's the sentiment I see and that's why it's towny.

TL;DR Monkey's town. It's an awkward villager with inconsistent reads on occasion. A quiet presence. Not wolfhunting, but not because they are a wolf. It's someone who doesn't feel the pressure to contribute a lot to the game, and instead plays at their own pace. Mostly by posting townreads.

The daisy read on D1 should be in a post where i quoted her. On d2, DC is daisy cloud.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:32 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:04 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:47 pm I can kill whoever you put up as a counterwagon, so you better make sure you get a second town up there, because if I show up as obviously wolf pushed counterwagon to a dead wolf you are NEVER gonna be rid of me.
:eek:
Why eek?

I hate having to piss my money away on this, but so long as I kill a wolf I figure it is the best I can do...and as they say, you can't take it with you. So Bug Musk for the win, and hope Falcon is a wolf. If he isn't then tomorrow you guys turbo me, and that's pretty much game over. Not much I can do about that.

On the other hand, if Falcon flips wolf then you have the light Timfoil of "well, maybe it was w/w" but at the very least you have a solid clear on Vulguard and when you Timfoil me to death at least he only has three wolves to find...and maybe the 3P kills another one for us since at least they seem to have a clue.
Hah! I laughed at Timfoil. Get that phrase incorporated man.

Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:47 pm
Why?

I know this whole thing was a "misunderstanding" now, but why would the wolves know who the SK is at all, since that's a crucial part of your whole point?
Wolf rolecop, which I'm assuming they have in a rolemadness game like this.

I like how LC and Tim are both desperate to latch onto my weaker points and places where I've made mistakes. When it comes to other places, though, they are silent or passively accepting.
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:16 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 5:02 am
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:54 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 am I’m sorta not confident that falcon is a hot but a lot of things suggest it is so if he thinks he can convince me it’s not by entering the thread and doing towny things that’s be nice
If he does what is your alternative?
buck up and read mac's iso
Don't do it, it's a trap!!!
This has big “Im scum and pretty sure we’re gonna win this game” energy
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

DaisyCloud wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:19 pm [VOTE: Lost Monkey] aubergineI just read monkey's iso again and I think it looks wolfy.

What are you doing Daisy?!?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hm ok
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Why?

I like how LC and Tim are both desperate to latch onto my weaker points and places where I've made mistakes. When it comes to other places, though, they are silent or passively accepting.
I'm not gonna squabble with you endlessly when you are:

A) Not on the poll

B) Are gonna be cleared if Falcon flips wolf

If Falcon flips town we can squabble tomorrow.

I made an exception for the "Jack SK" thing because that was grossly egregious.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

it seems to me like, if Tim is telling the truth, that kind of power would be, too strong, for, mafia, to have i.e. being, able to buy a bunch, of votes all at once
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

I don't believe Tim's indignation over me misreading his post is genuine.
ImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

so it seems to me like allowing, tim to prove, that would kill two birds with one stone, right
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 462
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Made wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:54 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 3:07 am I’m sorta not confident that falcon is a hot but a lot of things suggest it is so if he thinks he can convince me it’s not by entering the thread and doing towny things that’s be nice

I did get a red check on myself last night. :smile:

This was a joke based on this post and this post TSP had already made about Mac's ISO.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 11:40 am falcon did push Mac quite a bit Day 3, and I believe was one of the only players to vote for him. Mac was also really dismissive and antagonistic in a lot of their interactions, and it reminded me of Spiderverse where Mac antagonized me to the point of being tilted and couldn't play the game, although falcon doesn't appear tilted here. The pushing Mac is at least a good look for falcon though.

Based on how they handled Mac, I'd feel better about yeeting tim over falcon, but I'm gonna look at other options.
But Mac had little reason to expect to be dead—and therefore no reason to especially antispew
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Scotty wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:52 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:32 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:04 pm
Timsup2nothin wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:47 pm I can kill whoever you put up as a counterwagon, so you better make sure you get a second town up there, because if I show up as obviously wolf pushed counterwagon to a dead wolf you are NEVER gonna be rid of me.
:eek:
Why eek?

I hate having to piss my money away on this, but so long as I kill a wolf I figure it is the best I can do...and as they say, you can't take it with you. So Bug Musk for the win, and hope Falcon is a wolf. If he isn't then tomorrow you guys turbo me, and that's pretty much game over. Not much I can do about that.

On the other hand, if Falcon flips wolf then you have the light Timfoil of "well, maybe it was w/w" but at the very least you have a solid clear on Vulguard and when you Timfoil me to death at least he only has three wolves to find...and maybe the 3P kills another one for us since at least they seem to have a clue.
Hah! I laughed at Timfoil. Get that phrase incorporated man.
I wish I could take credit for it, but it is basically just common usage on my original home site.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

unless i'm missing something
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Marmot wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:58 pm
Made wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:54 pm

I did get a red check on myself last night. :smile:

This was a joke based on this post and this post TSP had already made about Mac's ISO.
I get it’s a joke, just feel like a joke you make when ur winning
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Long Con wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:49 pm Ok, no one is interested in yeeting Gavial. I'll [VOTE: vulgard] aubergine, he's probably scum trying to powerwolf up a comatose slot. I didn't like the way he handled Daisy.
Well, I give you props for having a unique viewpoint.

I still don’t appreciate the fake read today.

Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Lead by example. Lezzzgoooo

[VOTE: marmot] aubergine

NP: No hands -waka flaka flame
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:53 pm
Why?

I'm happy for you that you like it. Actually, for the points I agree with or don't care about, I'm both silent AND passively accepting. I'll let you know when you need to be corrected, this is working well so far.
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:58 pm I don't believe Tim's indignation over me misreading his post is genuine.
LOL..."let me explain how in this situation a wolf handles a third party...okay now let me tell you I saw Vulgard do this exact thing...he didn't really, and he in fact never did anything remotely like it"

How the fuck would your "indignation" not be real if I tried some bullshit like that.

That was gross malpractice dude, and my "indignation" is NAI because town OR wolf I am severely disappointed by that play from you.
ImageImageImageImage
Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:59 pm unless i'm missing something
Town has done fuck all so far this game...if you are town, yeah you are almost certainly missing something.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

not gonna miss anything until tim apologizes for saying i missed something
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:05 pm not gonna miss anything until tim apologizes for saying i missed something
I'mma hold you to that.
Vulgard
Drug Dealer

Post by Vulgard »

My ears are deaf to the howling of wolves.

Hopping off, can't wait for a wolf flip.
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

All people wagoned Day 2 are confirmed town beside marmot. It’s just marmot here right?
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Also nacho voting Enrique day 2 lol
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

I see a world where Tim is bad here and is trying to convince us that falcon’s flip would give us more information, when what we need more than information is another red flip.

That’s actually an awful take.
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Kylemii wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:57 pm it seems to me like, if Tim is telling the truth, that kind of power would be, too strong, for, mafia, to have i.e. being, able to buy a bunch, of votes all at once
Let’s see a vote. Whatcha thinkin Kyle?

Timsup2nothin

Post by Timsup2nothin »

Vulgard wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 2:07 pm My ears are deaf to the howling of wolves.

Hopping off, can't wait for a wolf flip.
Okay, when Falcon flips wolf that will be the stake I drive through your wolfy heart.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”