No Vote / Other
33%

Total votes: 18
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 126

Re: The Rings of Power - Day One

Post by DaughterOfOmega »

Now comes the stage where I think about town Moonwink and that I feel bad for potentially pressuring them so much
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:43 pm Okay, so, I'm giving you guys permission to chop me today, especially if it can unite town.
Once I flip, please take looks at Screen and DOOM. Maybe HK, too, since it felt like the push got SUPER strong against me the moment HK took the lead.
[VOTE: Moonwink] aubergine
STOP PLEASE
osieorb18
The Mark
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: Any are fine

Post by osieorb18 »

Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:43 pm Okay, so, I'm giving you guys permission to chop me today, especially if it can unite town.
Once I flip, please take looks at Screen and DOOM. Maybe HK, too, since it felt like the push got SUPER strong against me the moment HK took the lead.
Sure, always happy to burn self-votes with fire.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 85
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

osieorb18 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:54 pm
osieorb18 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:45 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:35 pm
osieorb18 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 7:45 pm Hmm... My scumreads are at least mostly voting for two of my townreads, jack and srceen. My PoE at the very least looks something like (no particular order):

DrWilgy (generally meh), HK (tonal, active lurking), Martin (active lurking, no reads), Moonwink (on a different planet), NAA (active lurking, posturing)

Nanook had a poor response to pressure, but I'm not entirely convinced that they're a good D1 elim. I don't think we get anything more out of that whether they're town or scum.

I doubt that all three players on Jack are scum, though, so that's at least something.
Indifference is my default reaction to "pressure" lol
Except you weren't indifferent. You were flaily.
Tbf, he seemed pretty indifferent.
These three posts don't feel indifferent... Maybe Nanook is just naturally flaily? I wouldn't know.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:37 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:48 pm We should probably be focusing on killing Nanook today.
Doom currently has no votes on them, just saying
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:39 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:37 pm @srceenplay How do you feel about a Nanook vote?
This is like asking a toddler how they feel about eating chocolate
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:59 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:55 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:53 pm I’m gonna be swamped rest of night and my isos are going to have to wait until I have some off time tomorrow.

Can someone sum up why he is being voted that isn’t named NAA?
I'm voting Nanook because he has stated that I am mafia multiple times with zero reasoning to the point that I thought he was joking but here we are approaching eod and he's still voting for me, which all feels scummy.

Also because players I trust have poked there.
Yeah that sounds scummy
My tone is considerably more flat/sarcastic than you seem to think lol
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: He/him
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

um
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

idk anymore
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"
MartinGG99 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 12:40 am The only notable "solving" I've done publicly has managed to kill someone who had the same power role and alignment as me.

If that doesn't make a mockery of my confidence in my solving then I don't know what will.
Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:54 pm Competition is only impressive when it is kind.
hollowkatt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 68

Post by hollowkatt »

gonna go out on a limb and say NAA isn't a wolf unless it's with one or more of dunya/mac b/c why would NAA go after those two knowing they're town and knowing they have the ability to just wreck him. yeah it's an anti-associative or whatever idc
ImageImageImageImageImage
tutuu wrote:fluffy furry
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Dear god, please never vote yourself.

I could easily be wrong about your alignment, say I'm wrong and keep voting who you want.

This stuff makes me hate mafia
Moonwink
The Mark
Posts in topic: 119
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself
Aka: Hyena

Post by Moonwink »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:42 pm
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:40 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:37 pm
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:35 pm @DaughterOfOmega
And these:
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:30 am
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:17 am
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:13 pm

No, YOU said it was the harder of the two things. Scotty said it was Lazy, and I said "I don't care if you think it's lazy, I think it's useful."
How many town reads is too many screenplay? Do you think I'm wrong? Do you think I have TMI? What is it?

Or are you not wanting this many people to be drawing town reads this early b/c that's what I think.
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:25 pm

the last two times he was a wolf he straight up tried to (and succeeded for a time) in pocketing me.
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:33 pm

my most important feature is not spewing my team when I die and not picking fights.
my second most important feature is definitely knowing how to count to 1.

Beelzebub Mafia

Bluey Mafia - I did end game this one

AtLA Mafia - seanzie basically ran this show, I was along for the ride.

as to whether or not these are the kinds of examples you're looking for I have no idea.
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:35 pm

early game apathy is creature indicative. Later in the game if the apathy remains it's probs wolf indicative.
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:56 pm

her scum game is brutal and makes you cry. also pockets you and uses you to her own advantage. No i'm not salty why do you ask?

HK has made a number of posts like this today, which offer little insight into his thought process or what he thinks about the game.

This does not include extended back-and-forths about complaining about reading posts in this game thread.

HK has offered a couple reads.

hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:24 pm

tbh I don't like your posts much. Your attempt to work yourself into the P1 joke set felt forced. I also think screen is potentially wolfy but that's more along the lines of "I think screen tried to set a trap and failed" more than it is "screen is wolfing".
hollowkatt wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:56 pm

unironically going to town read this

But the srceenplay one is, dare I say, hedgey, and the DOOM one is unexplained.

I'm putting HK in the scum pile for now.
So, the former stuff is what I had thought people were taking issue with as far as HK was concerned. If that had been the case, I would have been "lol, doesn't HK, like, never play D1?", but I didn't see the latter stuff until now. I think I'm okay with the srceen read, but if HK is basing his read on Omega on just that post, I'm feeling meh.

With that said, I still feel worse about srceenplay. A bunch of stuff has been posted, and he's actively voting someone who hasn't given many reads, yet hasn't really defended or shown any interest in the people who ARE actually getting wagoned. It smells like an attempt to be seen as pushing as someone who's not a top wagon, so that when one of the top wagons gets chopped, he doesn't have to take any blame for it if they flip town. This is why I want srceenplay to give a read on me.

If he thinks I'm town, I want him to defend me and yell at the people who are wagoning on me. If he thinks I'm scum, I want him to join my wagon and yell to people that I'm scum. That's the least I'm going to ask for if I'm going to remain a top wagon for now. :P

But yeah, as far as my scum pile goes, I'd be okay with chopping any of srceen, Jack, and Axehole. I talked about Axehole earlier -- didn't really like their responses to me and Scotty while they were talking about me.

Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:26 pm
srceenplay wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:53 am
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:06 am
As the player with the 2nd most votes, I take issue with you not having a read on me, especially when you have your vote on HK, which I feel is a cop out. :< Have I not given enough content yet compared to HK? What is HK doing that I'm not that's grabbing your attention?
I haven't really tried forming a read on you yet. ;-; I figured with Mac and others talking to/about you, I'll have stuff to make a read on you later,
Sassy response. :3 The difference between me and Dunya though is that Dunya isn't one of the top wagons, which is why I don't immediately feel pressured to give a read on her at the moment. I -am- a top wagon, even more so than HK was 12 hours ago, yet you had zero interest in really having any influence in the wagons. THAT is what is scummy to me, not singularly that you don't have a read on me. The latter is just a byproduct of the former.
srceenplay wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:59 am
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:11 am

Okay, for real, why haven't you given a read on me? It feels like you're paying attention to other going-ons, but when it comes to the people actually getting wagoned (I'm pretty sure I was the lead wagon at one point), you don't seem to have much interest in leading people to or away from certain wagons?

----

To all: I'd be okay with srceenplay being a secondary wagon instead of me. Put up Jack and srceen and let's see what happens.
you are a null/scum position. Overly explaining your actions sounds like someone who scared of what people think about them. on the flip side it could be you just want people to understand you. IDK never played with you so, so i can sit back and observe and watch it play out more.

You have talked about reaction testing players. What have you gathered from that?
You're still not taking a position on me. Which do you think it is right now? Do you think it's more likely that I'm scared of what people think about me, or do you I'm just trying to get people to understand me? Again, I'm the top wagon, and you look bad to me right now not having any sort of strong alignment read on me right now.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:10 am
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:11 am

Okay, for real, why haven't you given a read on me? It feels like you're paying attention to other going-ons, but when it comes to the people actually getting wagoned (I'm pretty sure I was the lead wagon at one point), you don't seem to have much interest in leading people to or away from certain wagons?

----

To all: I'd be okay with srceenplay being a secondary wagon instead of me. Put up Jack and srceen and let's see what happens.
I’d be fine with it because it means Screen goes over.
That would be my hope, yes. Because I would certainly be voting Screen over you in that case.

Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:28 pm
NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:09 am
dunya wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:06 am I take back my town read on srceen atm

Also trying to teach my phone srceen is the new screen
:ponder:
Is she talking about your scum-partner? :P
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:31 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:30 pm As Scotty has not responded to my plea. Screenplay has received my vote. Let the 4 way tie commence.
Nah. I'm always voting Screenplay here, lol. Sorry friendo. <3

[VOTE: Screenplay] aubergine
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:38 pm
srceenplay wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:33 pm You know why that sounded sassy? Because I copied pasted your reply from basically the same question asked of you.

I'm still indifferent on you and think you could go either way.
I don't want to vote on the same wagon as you because of my uneasiness.
Your not a top scum that I think need to be lynched.
I will vote you towards end of the day if thats what we need for a wagon to go through.
Yes, I know it was copied and pasted from my reply to Dunya. That's why I explained in my post why it was appropriate in my case and super-scummy when you used it towards me. Again, Dunya is NOT a top wagon -- if she was, I would have formed a read on her right there and then. Since she's not at risk of being chopped, I've got time to make a read on her (unless she gets nightkilled n1, in which case, it doesn't really matter what my read on her is).

I, on the otherhand, AM a top wagon, and I don't want you to get away with not having an opinion on me and my alignment if I'm the one that gets chopped today. THAT is why I think your copy-pasted response is scummy when used towards me, but not so when I used it towards Dunya.
I can go further back if you really want me to. :3 Again, I've been pushing Screen for a while now. The only reason why I switched gears is because it didn't seem like anybody was listening to me and I really want to get to the 51% votes we need to chop someone today.
"I didn't think anyone was also going on screen play"

Screenplay had the second most votes before I left his wagon

Do you see my dismay
[VOTE: Screen] aubergine
Vote for screen. If you don't, I'm going to take your sudden push on Screen as disingenuous and as an attempt to shade me.
Otherwise, I'm staying on the wagon with the most votes.
why did it take you being tied for top wagon to vote your top wolf read?
I was voting for Screen when I was THE top wagon about 12 hours ago. What are you talking about?
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

osieorb18 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:44 pm
Sure, always happy to burn self-votes with fire.
yeah that's a mood
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:45 pm
And these:
Marmot wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 2:17 am

HK has made a number of posts like this today, which offer little insight into his thought process or what he thinks about the game.

This does not include extended back-and-forths about complaining about reading posts in this game thread.

HK has offered a couple reads.

But the srceenplay one is, dare I say, hedgey, and the DOOM one is unexplained.

I'm putting HK in the scum pile for now.
So, the former stuff is what I had thought people were taking issue with as far as HK was concerned. If that had been the case, I would have been "lol, doesn't HK, like, never play D1?", but I didn't see the latter stuff until now. I think I'm okay with the srceen read, but if HK is basing his read on Omega on just that post, I'm feeling meh.

With that said, I still feel worse about srceenplay. A bunch of stuff has been posted, and he's actively voting someone who hasn't given many reads, yet hasn't really defended or shown any interest in the people who ARE actually getting wagoned. It smells like an attempt to be seen as pushing as someone who's not a top wagon, so that when one of the top wagons gets chopped, he doesn't have to take any blame for it if they flip town. This is why I want srceenplay to give a read on me.

If he thinks I'm town, I want him to defend me and yell at the people who are wagoning on me. If he thinks I'm scum, I want him to join my wagon and yell to people that I'm scum. That's the least I'm going to ask for if I'm going to remain a top wagon for now. :P

But yeah, as far as my scum pile goes, I'd be okay with chopping any of srceen, Jack, and Axehole. I talked about Axehole earlier -- didn't really like their responses to me and Scotty while they were talking about me.

srceenplay wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:53 am

I haven't really tried forming a read on you yet. ;-; I figured with Mac and others talking to/about you, I'll have stuff to make a read on you later,
Sassy response. :3 The difference between me and Dunya though is that Dunya isn't one of the top wagons, which is why I don't immediately feel pressured to give a read on her at the moment. I -am- a top wagon, even more so than HK was 12 hours ago, yet you had zero interest in really having any influence in the wagons. THAT is what is scummy to me, not singularly that you don't have a read on me. The latter is just a byproduct of the former.
srceenplay wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:59 am

you are a null/scum position. Overly explaining your actions sounds like someone who scared of what people think about them. on the flip side it could be you just want people to understand you. IDK never played with you so, so i can sit back and observe and watch it play out more.

You have talked about reaction testing players. What have you gathered from that?
You're still not taking a position on me. Which do you think it is right now? Do you think it's more likely that I'm scared of what people think about me, or do you I'm just trying to get people to understand me? Again, I'm the top wagon, and you look bad to me right now not having any sort of strong alignment read on me right now.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:10 am

I’d be fine with it because it means Screen goes over.
That would be my hope, yes. Because I would certainly be voting Screen over you in that case.

NotAnAxehole wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:09 am

:ponder:
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:30 pm As Scotty has not responded to my plea. Screenplay has received my vote. Let the 4 way tie commence.

srceenplay wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:33 pm You know why that sounded sassy? Because I copied pasted your reply from basically the same question asked of you.

I'm still indifferent on you and think you could go either way.
I don't want to vote on the same wagon as you because of my uneasiness.
Your not a top scum that I think need to be lynched.
I will vote you towards end of the day if thats what we need for a wagon to go through.
Yes, I know it was copied and pasted from my reply to Dunya. That's why I explained in my post why it was appropriate in my case and super-scummy when you used it towards me. Again, Dunya is NOT a top wagon -- if she was, I would have formed a read on her right there and then. Since she's not at risk of being chopped, I've got time to make a read on her (unless she gets nightkilled n1, in which case, it doesn't really matter what my read on her is).

I, on the otherhand, AM a top wagon, and I don't want you to get away with not having an opinion on me and my alignment if I'm the one that gets chopped today. THAT is why I think your copy-pasted response is scummy when used towards me, but not so when I used it towards Dunya.
I can go further back if you really want me to. :3 Again, I've been pushing Screen for a while now. The only reason why I switched gears is because it didn't seem like anybody was listening to me and I really want to get to the 51% votes we need to chop someone today.

Do you see my dismay
Vote for screen. If you don't, I'm going to take your sudden push on Screen as disingenuous and as an attempt to shade me.
I was voting for Screen when I was THE top wagon about 12 hours ago. What are you talking about?
I wasn't here 12 hours ago
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws

Fine
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I'll hammer moon if my vote is needed

I am reluctant to go there otherwise because marmot was slightly right in that I was pocketed in some form (maybe)
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

nanook is like the definition of flat tone wtf
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:45 pm Dear god, please never vote yourself.

I could easily be wrong about your alignment, say I'm wrong and keep voting who you want.

I don't care about whether you're wrong or not at the moment. I'm -trying- to get ANYBODY chopped today so that we can make SOME sort of progress today. AGAIN, a no chop is super-bad. I'd rather be the chop then for there to be no-chop, because then it can get people to re-evaluate the people who were wolfreading me/townreading me/had no opinion on me for the longest time (like Screen).

Should probably kill andres lol
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

I've been guilt pressured into not killing Moon. It has worked

Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:47 pm
DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:45 pm Dear god, please never vote yourself.

I don't care about whether you're wrong or not at the moment. I'm -trying- to get ANYBODY chopped today so that we can make SOME sort of progress today. AGAIN, a no chop is super-bad. I'd rather be the chop then for there to be no-chop, because then it can get people to re-evaluate the people who were wolfreading me/townreading me/had no opinion on me for the longest time (like Screen).
Bad
osieorb18
The Mark

Post by osieorb18 »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:43 pm
osieorb18 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:41 pm
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:24 pm
osieorb18 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:22 pm
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:58 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:55 pm I’d yeet Dunya if we have the votes.

Idk what to do with Mac’s assertion that Nanook, Axe and myself are all top town.
It's not so much the assertion that I like. It's the fact that people are A-Okay with you three being the top wagons. We need to shake things up, I feel like.
I actually actively hate the wagons on dunya and Jack. I'm meh on the Nanook wagon.
Okay. Aside from me (and HK, because that's another wagon I'm tired of hearing about), who would you be interested in wagoning at this point? Like, saying "I hate these wagons" is okay, but let's do something about it if you really feel that way.
DrWilgy/MartinGG99/Moonwink/NAA is my current shortlist PoE.
martin I feel ok about, same with naa. moonwink I think is playing this eod really wolfy, and wigly I have no opinion on.
Talk to me about martin maybe?
Martin feels like they're actively not doing anything and their votes/"reads" when present have been wack. Out of 30 posts, they have like half a dozen posts which are actually contributory.

Self voting and pushing for yourself to die isn't noble or whatever its just bad play
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:47 pm Should probably kill andres lol
I feel like we've got better opportunities for a hit than a guy who made one post and dipped. But sure, I'll bite. What's the difference between Andres and Porscha?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

This is a horrid take. Trust me. Mafia will just manipulate your death and get me (town) to be pressured for pushing you.

Someone dying can be very awful for town, god.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:46 pm
And these:

Do you see my dismay
I know, which is why I'm informing you that I was voting for Screen earlier, too. Why don't you go read my ISO? :P
osieorb18
The Mark

Post by osieorb18 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:44 pm My tone is considerably more flat/sarcastic than you seem to think lol
What is sarcasm, daddy?

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:48 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:47 pm Should probably kill andres lol
I feel like we've got better opportunities for a hit than a guy who made one post and dipped. But sure, I'll bite. What's the difference between Andres and Porscha?
I'm familiar with andres and I've seen porscha play once
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

Im back baby

osieorb18 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:49 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:44 pm My tone is considerably more flat/sarcastic than you seem to think lol
What is sarcasm, daddy?
Its that thing Alanis sang about
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

osieorb18 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:48 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 9:55 pm I’d yeet Dunya if we have the votes.

Idk what to do with Mac’s assertion that Nanook, Axe and myself are all top town.
It's not so much the assertion that I like. It's the fact that people are A-Okay with you three being the top wagons. We need to shake things up, I feel like.
I actually actively hate the wagons on dunya and Jack. I'm meh on the Nanook wagon.
Okay. Aside from me (and HK, because that's another wagon I'm tired of hearing about), who would you be interested in wagoning at this point? Like, saying "I hate these wagons" is okay, but let's do something about it if you really feel that way.
martin I feel ok about, same with naa. moonwink I think is playing this eod really wolfy, and wigly I have no opinion on.
Martin feels like they're actively not doing anything and their votes/"reads" when present have been wack. Out of 30 posts, they have like half a dozen posts which are actually contributory.
fwiw to me he feels internally consistent and yeah, it's easier for wolves to be consistent perhaps than town, or maybe they're more concerned with being consistent, but I dunno, his last set of posts make me think he's uninformed more than anything else. maybe that's a bad reason to town read him but it's the reason I'm going with.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

Martin feels like they're actively not doing anything
I don't think that's a feeling bud

that's more like an accurate observation of my accomplishments
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:48 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:46 pm
And these:

Do you see my dismay
I know, which is why I'm informing you that I was voting for Screen earlier, too. Why don't you go read my ISO? :P
ok
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:48 pm

This is a horrid take. Trust me. Mafia will just manipulate your death and get me (town) to be pressured for pushing you.

Someone dying can be very awful for town, god.
I've had several bad game experiences in games with 51%+ votes to chop where town lost because they refused to ever come together to chop someone. Either work with me and help me get someone chopped, or chop me. I'm not having it any other way.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:49 pm
ok thanks

you are really thinking Andres is likely to make one post and vanish as wolf?
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:48 pm Self voting and pushing for yourself to die isn't noble or whatever its just bad play
I'm not trying to be noble. I'm trying to 1.) give info to town, 2.) prevent myself from going through ANOTHER game with 51%+ votes to chop where people refuse to work together. It is purely selfish.
osieorb18
The Mark

Post by osieorb18 »

Yeah self-votes for AtE are unpleasant and self-votes as Town are just game-throwing 99.99% of the time.

The more I see self-voting, the more I stand by my decision to ban it from games I host, and the more I refuse to read people as anything other than more scummy fro doing it.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:52 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:48 pm Self voting and pushing for yourself to die isn't noble or whatever its just bad play
I'm not trying to be noble. I'm trying to 1.) give info to town, 2.) prevent myself from going through ANOTHER game with 51%+ votes to chop where people refuse to work together. It is purely selfish.
look, I'm all about the bodies hit the floor style of playing mafia but self-voting and making it seem noble is suspicious as fuck to me.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

Also, take Doom off my sus list. Just look at screen pls.
osieorb18
The Mark

Post by osieorb18 »

[flash=][/flash]
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:50 pm

fwiw to me he feels internally consistent and yeah, it's easier for wolves to be consistent perhaps than town, or maybe they're more concerned with being consistent, but I dunno, his last set of posts make me think he's uninformed more than anything else. maybe that's a bad reason to town read him but it's the reason I'm going with.
His last few posts have felt performative, tbh.
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

osieorb18
The Mark

Post by osieorb18 »

DaughterOfOmega wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:50 pm [VOTE: Screenplay] aubergine

Im back baby
Srceenplay is probably town...
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

osieorb18 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:52 pm

Yeah self-votes for AtE are unpleasant and self-votes as Town are just game-throwing 99.99% of the time.

The more I see self-voting, the more I stand by my decision to ban it from games I host, and the more I refuse to read people as anything other than more scummy fro doing it.
This is not AtE. I'm sorry if I'm making things unpleasant, but I'm not going to be upset or anything if I do get chopped. It's just part of the game.
hollowkatt
Racketeer

Post by hollowkatt »

osieorb18 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:54 pm
hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:50 pm

His last few posts have felt performative, tbh.
why, in a thread state like this, would martin feel the need as wolf to make performative posts though? Like that thought doesn't make sense to me. Unless what you're trying to say is that his "I have no idea what I"m doing" shtick is designed to make him look uninformed which ok I guess I can see that if I squint but I don't really buy into it.
fluffy fluffy
kitty kitty
oiiii oiii oiiii
soft fluffy paws
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:53 pm
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:52 pm
look, I'm all about the bodies hit the floor style of playing mafia but self-voting and making it seem noble is suspicious as fuck to me.
Again, I'm not trying to noble. Stop trying to suggest that.

hollowkatt wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:52 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:49 pm
ok thanks

you are really thinking Andres is likely to make one post and vanish as wolf?
I think it's some moderate amount >rand mafia yes
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

@Moonwink you got 3 posts left
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:
osieorb18
The Mark

Post by osieorb18 »

Im back baby
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:54 pm Also, take Doom off my sus list. Just look at screen pls.
@DaughterOfOmega - C'mon Rachel, this is just blech from Moonwink, who was already blech.
MartinGG99
Racketeer
They/them

Post by MartinGG99 »

I didn't realize they were going to burn through 15-20 something posts so quick
A.K.A. "That One Idiot"

Town Wins (on TS)
ImageImageImageImage
Mafia Wins (on TS)
None lol
Other/3P Wins (on TS)
None lol
Hosted Games (on TS)
ImageImage
Neat Quote:

"I'm not trying to be noble"

"Explains their intentions as objectively noble"

Ok boomer

Anyways I prefer not to kill moonwink and would vastly prefer killing anyone in jack osie Dunia
Moonwink
The Mark

Post by Moonwink »

MartinGG99 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:57 pm @Moonwink you got 3 posts left
Thanks.

I'm going to use one of them to just say this:

Whichever wagon has the top votes at EoD, that's where I'm going, but I -need- people to come together on SOMEONE. Just ANYBODY at this point. For all you know, mafia might intentionally be keeping the wagons split just so that we don't gain any info from a chop. THIS is what I was trying to drive home with the self-vote. CHOP someone. Do NOT settle for a no-chop.
DaughterOfOmega
Money Launderer

osieorb18 wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:58 pm

Im back baby
Moonwink wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:54 pm Also, take Doom off my sus list. Just look at screen pls.
@DaughterOfOmega - C'mon Rachel, this is just blech from Moonwink, who was already blech.
I can kill whoever I want

but also Moonwink said this game "I won't spam much, and because of the postlimit I will act differently"

lol

Return to “Previous Rackets”