Posts in topic: 691
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Mafia Misplay Mafia

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:50 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:45 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:32 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:32 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:36 pm Oh, I need to put my signature in a spoiler probably. And find an avatar.

Also: Skill Issue.

I will sheep the first person who pings me and vote with them btw
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:37 pm Hi @santygrass

Get a pfp plz
Sabi vote Santy for me Santy is required to sheep you.

Santy in sf1 opener said he would towncore the first person to ping him.

He was a wolf in that.

🤔
This ISO for the first like 3rd of it has been a lot of jokes about being scum.

Like. A lot. I was ignoring them at first because like whatever I joke about that too. But... but this often... not continuously. It's unbelievable how many times they have said stuff like "when I flip wolf..." or "let's be wolves together..."
Skill Issue.

I may be biased but if someone reads my D2 and seriously think Im still scum they have huge skill Issue . I want to do some things but I have DnD session and DnD > Mafia tbh
Santys defense whenever someone thinks they might be wolf

Is literally this

Every time.

Is this towny?

Skill issue skill issue skill issue...wowee really makes me find you if you're town
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
santygrass
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 809
Preferred Pronouns: Any
Aka: Santy

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:57 am Fun fact.

I stopped reading the ISO but Santy has a pretty high success rate on town reads this game even when those reads are being pressured for various reasons.

In fact most of the town reads Santy has gotten right happened when those people were being pushed heavily.
Im going to higlight in huge letters if you yeet me cuz thinking that this is a good scum tactic is dumb. And I am pressuring you to read D2 when Mac was yeeted and its a high info day so do it please
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

If your TRing Santy feel free to engage me

Or continue looking into the iso...I need sleep I haven't slept in 48 hours I'm gonna go pass out for a while

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:59 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:50 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:45 am
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:32 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:32 am
santygrass wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:36 pm Oh, I need to put my signature in a spoiler probably. And find an avatar.

Also: Skill Issue.

I will sheep the first person who pings me and vote with them btw
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:37 pm Hi @santygrass

Get a pfp plz
Sabi vote Santy for me Santy is required to sheep you.

Santy in sf1 opener said he would towncore the first person to ping him.

He was a wolf in that.

🤔
This ISO for the first like 3rd of it has been a lot of jokes about being scum.

Like. A lot. I was ignoring them at first because like whatever I joke about that too. But... but this often... not continuously. It's unbelievable how many times they have said stuff like "when I flip wolf..." or "let's be wolves together..."
Skill Issue.

I may be biased but if someone reads my D2 and seriously think Im still scum they have huge skill Issue . I want to do some things but I have DnD session and DnD > Mafia tbh
Santys defense whenever someone thinks they might be wolf

Is literally this

Every time.

Is this towny?

Skill issue skill issue skill issue...wowee really makes me find you if you're town

I know that my D2 was towny af so /shrug.
Yeah literally my defense is to tell you to keep reading and Skill Issue
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Like I spent the whole day yesterday wtf were you refering with the 'messy worldview' that I should've seen in ris and never got an answer.
So how is it surprising that I open voting you? And why is scummy for me to switch to hk.

You are just ignoring stuff that should ping you as town, so Skill Issue
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:01 am
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:57 am Fun fact.

I stopped reading the ISO but Santy has a pretty high success rate on town reads this game even when those reads are being pressured for various reasons.

In fact most of the town reads Santy has gotten right happened when those people were being pushed heavily.
Im going to higlight in huge letters if you yeet me cuz thinking that this is a good scum tactic is dumb. And I am pressuring you to read D2 when Mac was yeeted and its a high info day so do it please
I dunno you yourself said you have good reads as scum and not town. I took it as a joke but I don't think I've ever seen a town be this accurate.

You TRd Achro early for no reason.

Nook early for no reason

Ender towards EoD when ender was getting wagoned

Me early fir no reason

Outed Wolf out of nowhere after starting the wagon and it getting traction

Want me to keep going?

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I know Im being sassy and that might confbias you more, but I dont know if I will habe the time to post much today and I really think that D2 I put the effort and energy to solve stuff so thats why I am saying for you to keep going
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:04 am Like I spent the whole day yesterday wtf were you refering with the 'messy worldview' that I should've seen in ris and never got an answer.
So how is it surprising that I open voting you? And why is scummy for me to switch to hk.

Riddle me this. Why would any Wolf keep you alive with your self proclaimed obvious towny day 2 after your self proclaimed amazing push on Mac who's pelt you yourself said belongs to you?

Why would Nook die last night instead of you?

Inb4 HK killed Nook.

Why would HK kill Nook now? Nobody has listened to Nook this entire game. Certainly wasn't because he was a threat nor because he was a loud town voice. Hell he wasn't even consensus town.

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

I literally voted Nook D1, I WAS THE ONE WHO PUT PRESSURE THERE, I switched because their hk push was really towny to me and IT IS IN MY ISO HOW DID YOU MISS THAT.

Ow I liked bith the reads that Ris and ow formed on each other, again HOW ARE YOU MISSING THAT.

Achro was more gut and how genuine I could see their approach so I get you not seeing much 'explanation' there.

I did also say why I townread you and by which posts (ones from the start) and then I reassesed
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:10 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:04 am Like I spent the whole day yesterday wtf were you refering with the 'messy worldview' that I should've seen in ris and never got an answer.

Riddle me this. Why would any Wolf keep you alive with your self proclaimed obvious towny day 2 after your self proclaimed amazing push on Mac who's pelt you yourself said belongs to you?

Inb4 HK killed Nook.

Why would HK kill Nook now? Nobody has listened to Nook this entire game. Certainly wasn't because he was a threat nor because he was a loud town voice. Hell he wasn't even consensus town.
Achro was obvious town and was less combative and triggered less slots. They were an obvious kill
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:13 am

Inb4 HK killed Nook.

Achro was obvious town and was less combative and triggered less slots. They were an obvious kill
I didn't ask about Achro.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:15 am

Inb4 HK killed Nook.

I do have a theory about why YOU would kill Achro though besides the glaringly obvious.

So that you could insist that you and your pocket deserve the pelt and that everyone should listen to you.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:11 am I literally voted Nook D1, I WAS THE ONE WHO PUT PRESSURE THERE, I switched because their hk push was really towny to me and IT IS IN MY ISO HOW DID YOU MISS THAT.

Ow I liked bith the reads that Ris and ow formed on each other, again HOW ARE YOU MISSING THAT.

Achro was more gut and how genuine I could see their approach so I get you not seeing much 'explanation' there.

I did also say why I townread you and by which posts (ones from the start) and then I reassesed
I did see it lol which I'm glad you brought that up. Why is it that you start so many town wagons but you never finish them?

And than they die mysteriously in the night and flip town. Crazy.

But there was a wagon you insist you started and you stayed on. Why is that?

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Inb4 HK killed Nook.

You asked why I am still alive.
Achro was obvious Kill.
Esooa already did a good point on why nook kill points to hk, I am voting hk
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:19 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:11 am I literally voted Nook D1, I WAS THE ONE WHO PUT PRESSURE THERE, I switched because their hk push was really towny to me and IT IS IN MY ISO HOW DID YOU MISS THAT.

I did see it lol which I'm glad you brought that up. Why is it that you start so many town wagons but you never finish them?

And than they die mysteriously in the night and flip town. Crazy.

But there was a wagon you insist you started and you stayed on. Why is that?
Omg you started a D1 wagon on a slot that just died n3 omg so sus!!!
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

If you are town you literally are making some... Questionable points to sus me, to put it nicely. Read me D2 , glglgl
☆Princess Abigail☆

We can fast forward this entire conversation if you want

Neon continues to push santy

Santy says Neon has a skill issue

Santy starts a wagon on Neon

Santy leaves the wagon that started and ends up somewhere else (probably HK) reassess' my slot says maybe it's just T v T or something

HK dies

HK flips

Neon dies tonight

Santy acts surprised tomorrow and says that they must reevaluate everyone

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:23 am

Inb4 HK killed Nook.

You asked why I am still alive.
Achro was obvious Kill.
Esooa already did a good point on why nook kill points to hk, I am voting hk
Wowee 10/10 defense

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:25 am If you are town you literally are making some... Questionable points to sus me, to put it nicely. Read me D2 , glglgl
You need new material

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3
Posts in topic: 1255
Preferred Pronouns: They them
Aka: Kuti

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm bored by this defense by santy
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 653

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:42 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:20 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:18 pm Mac: stop bullying me and making the game toxic

Also mac:
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:17 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:04 pm I'm regretting not making my thing this game nonstop low effort roasts
given your body shape I assume non-stop roasts are pretty much the standard right?
It's ok when it's nanook. He will just roast me back. You'll make an endless back and forth out of it that will suck the air out of the game lol.
Kay, now I know wich is the multiquote button.

Tho I only quoted 1 post pog.

Sabi/Mac Unaligned.

Lily Town
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:19 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:15 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:13 am Prolly going to sponge sabi V read even tho I have my doubts . If needed I'll reassess it later
Let's talk about those doubts?

Give me your actual reads and not drive by comments abiut aligning people.
I read some of your poking as not very helpful and maybe in not good faith. But can understand why you are getting Vread cause some questions are also good and you dont seem sorta stiff
Hmm by nature this means Sabi woof Mac town but you can't say it that blatantly so it's Mac and Sabi are unaligned and I really don't trust Sabi.
I personally think mac was just using sabi for his own nefarious needs but santy would have the "unaligned" tmi
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:11 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:42 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:21 am
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:20 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:18 pm Mac: stop bullying me and making the game toxic

Also mac:
MacDougall wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:17 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 10:04 pm I'm regretting not making my thing this game nonstop low effort roasts
given your body shape I assume non-stop roasts are pretty much the standard right?
It's ok when it's nanook. He will just roast me back. You'll make an endless back and forth out of it that will suck the air out of the game lol.
Kay, now I know wich is the multiquote button.

Tho I only quoted 1 post pog.

Sabi/Mac Unaligned.

Lily Town
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:19 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:15 am
santygrass wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:13 am Prolly going to sponge sabi V read even tho I have my doubts . If needed I'll reassess it later
Let's talk about those doubts?

Give me your actual reads and not drive by comments abiut aligning people.
I read some of your poking as not very helpful and maybe in not good faith. But can understand why you are getting Vread cause some questions are also good and you dont seem sorta stiff
Hmm by nature this means Sabi woof Mac town but you can't say it that blatantly so it's Mac and Sabi are unaligned and I really don't trust Sabi.
I personally think mac was just using sabi for his own nefarious needs but santy would have the "unaligned" tmi
Didn't think about that

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:00 am Things I'll note that I ended up going past at first and don't feel like finding

Santy hard town read Achro pretty early on and I don't know why.

Santy Porscha have some weird interactions that can be distancing I think and iirc someone was saying they might be scum.

That's it I need to go home. Will I keep doing this when I get home? No idea. Maybe.
Its true, as the 3rd wolf I am throwing my partner santy into the abyss for bus cred. I am the actual deep wolf
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:03 am Like idc if you yeet me blindly follow my PoE and chop chop hk and Neon , cuz if Neon finishes my ISO and thinks Im sus after reading my D2 then they are scum tyvm
Tbf multiple people called out your day 2 play since that's when your wim/ mood shift happened around mac's demise
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

I'm gay and tired
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:29 pm I'm gay and tired
God that's such a mood
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:37 pm
God that's such a mood
I just want death tbh
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 746
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:45 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:23 am
santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:22 am
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:21 am Anyway my point is there are no longer easy NKs for wolves. The past 2 NKs were obvious. Kill hk see what nk is we figure game out from there
I kinda think Porscha/Sabi would be obvious NKs since N1 and yet here they are
Sabi isn't getting NKed before n4 in this game. Especially when mac is a wolf.

Porscha I assume should be nked soon and the longer she is left alive the more sus she is
Explain this?

And also the Porscha thing
You weren't going to die before visor/achro/nanook

Porscha is consensus town
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Me rn
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Idk how is Nook more nk material than me but fair enuf
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:07 pm Idk how is Nook more nk material than me but fair enuf
I imagine that mac has something to do with that considering he was a wolf
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:25 am We can fast forward this entire conversation if you want

Neon continues to push santy

Santy says Neon has a skill issue

Santy starts a wagon on Neon

Santy leaves the wagon that started and ends up somewhere else (probably HK) reassess' my slot says maybe it's just T v T or something

HK dies

HK flips

Neon dies tonight

Santy acts surprised tomorrow and says that they must reevaluate everyone
Anyone who thinks that this is a fair depiction of anything I did on this game is on drugs, or that it is something sus worthy to start with. Glgl I dont know why I even bother
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

We love ate
Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:36 pmWe love ate
When santy does ate its fine

But when I do it, it's bad
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:15 pm
Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:00 am Things I'll note that I ended up going past at first and don't feel like finding

Santy hard town read Achro pretty early on and I don't know why.

Santy Porscha have some weird interactions that can be distancing I think and iirc someone was saying they might be scum.

That's it I need to go home. Will I keep doing this when I get home? No idea. Maybe.
Its true, as the 3rd wolf I am throwing my partner santy into the abyss for bus cred. I am the actual deep wolf
I was just making notes. That's not my take I've TRd you basically all game and I'm preflipping Santy which I should not be doing admittedly

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Santy do you play town like this?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Same. Put me out of my misery. I did stupid things yesterday and I will never recover

ImageImage

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Why are u so defensive
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Neon wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:43 pm
Same. Put me out of my misery. I did stupid things yesterday and I will never recover
Me every day
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:36 pmWe love ate
Indeed

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Like I've been prodding in a specific way to get my points across while also being able to reaction test and I absolutely do not like the reactions.

ImageImage

Sabiplz
<3

Post by Sabiplz »

This game is very frustrating
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:43 pm Santy do you play town like this?
Yes. I have skill Issue and have problems engaging when people make cases against me that make no sense or are in bad faith without a clear lack of a fair assesment.
If anyone really thinks that Neon sussing me for stuff like , for voting Neon at start of Day and then switching, or voting nook at SoD and there being a relation to the last nk then wowee.
Like they put townreads that I gave with explanation and said that I didnt explain them. W.T.F.

Best approach would be to ignore it and keep pushing for my solve but w/e, it is annoying
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

Sabiplz wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:06 pm This game is very frustrating
I agree
☆Princess Abigail☆

santygrass wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:09 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:43 pm Santy do you play town like this?
Yes. I have skill Issue and have problems engaging when people make cases against me that make no sense or are in bad faith without a clear lack of a fair assesment.
If anyone really thinks that Neon sussing me for stuff like , for voting Neon at start of Day and then switching, or voting nook at SoD and there being a relation to the last nk then wowee.
Like they put townreads that I gave with explanation and said that I didnt explain them. W.T.F.

Best approach would be to ignore it and keep pushing for my solve but w/e, it is annoying
1. I've made a lot of points you've straight up ignored

2. I said that your explanations for your reads were weak and that you had no actual reason to town read people that early

3. Please stop

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Read people that early that successfully with the reasons you stated. To be fully clear.

ImageImage

santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

They were reads for D1 and how I approached the game, like its super crazy that you are shading me for them.

And some of your points are for my tone in the first half of D1 when I was chillin and didnt care (Which you addressed as 1/3 of my ISO as howling, which I see as bad faith once again)
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

So, you are sussing me for correctly townreading people?
In D1 I townread Mac for their visor read in EoD too. Like Neon can you see that the point you are making doesnt make sense?
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Alright I'm gonna go read spiritfarer santy finally
santygrass
Loan Shark

Post by santygrass »

santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:59 am VOTECOUNT AS OF RN

MacDougall (2) - Lilypetal, Achromatic
Santygrass (2) - sabiplz, hollowkatt
JackOfHearts (1) - Porscha
Achromatic (1) - Neon
Neon (1) - Santygrass
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:44 am Votecount as of rn

Santygrass (4) - Neon, HK, sabiplz, Hollowkatt
Macdougall (2) - Lilypetal, riisinq-
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
Neon (1) - Santygrass
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:15 am Votecount as of rn

Santygrass (4) - Neon, Hollowkatt, Sabiplz, Achromatic
Macdougall (2) - Lilypetal, riisinq-
Hollowkatt (2) - Nanook, Macdougall
Neon (1) - Santygrass

Got some quotes while Catching up, In at work rn so posting timing may be weird idj
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:22 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (3) - Drwilg, Lilypetal, Santygrass
Santygrass (3) - sabiplz, Achromatic, hollowkatt
Hollowkatt (3) - Nanook, MacDougall, Neon
Esooa (1) - Riisinq-
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:47 pm Votecount asof rn

MacDougall (4) - Esooa, DrWilgy, Lilypetal, santygrass
santygrass (3) - hollowkatt, Sabiplz, Achromatic
hollowkatt (3) - Neon, MacDougall, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Esooa (1) - risiinq-
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:25 pm Votecount as of rn

Santygrass (5) - Jack, Hollowkatt, sabiplz, Achromatic, Esooa
MacDougall (3) - santygrass, lilypetal, DrWilgz
Hollowkatt (3) - Nanook, Neon, Macdougall
Esooa (1) - riisinq-
santygrass wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:42 pm Votecount rn:

Santygrass (5) - Jack, hk, sabi, Esooa, Achro
Hollowkatt (4) - Mac, Lily, Nanook, Neon
MacDougall (2) - Santygrass, DrWilgz
Esooa (1) - Riisinq-
Jack (1) - Porsch
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:38 am Votecount asofrn

Santygrass (7) - Jack, hk, Sabi, Achro, Mac, Neon, Porscha
MacDougall (4) - Esooa,Drwilgs,riisinq-,Santygrass
Hollowkatt (2) - Nanook, Lilypetal
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:02 am Votecount asofrn

Santygrass (6) - Jack, hk, Sabi, Achro, Mac, Neon, Porscha
MacDougall (5) - Esooa,Drwilgs,riisinq-,Santygrass, Achro
Hollowkatt (2) - Nanook, Lilypetal
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:53 am Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (5) - Esooa, DrWilgy, santygrass, Achro, riisinq-
Santygrass (5) - Sabiplz, Jack, hollowkatt, Neon, Porscha
Hollowkatt (3) - Nanook, Lilypetal, MacDougall
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:39 pm Votecount asof rn

MacDougall (6) - Esooa, DrWilgy, Achromatic, Lilypetal, Santygrass, Riisinq-
Santygrass (5) - sabiplz, Hollowkatt, Jack, Neon, Porscha
Hollowkatt (2) - Nanook, MacDougall
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:53 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (6) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Lilypetal, Achromatic
Santygrass (5) - Jack, Hollowkatt, sabiplz, Neon, Porscha
Hollowkatt (2) - Nanook, MacDougall
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:39 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (6) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Lilypetal, Achromatic
Santygrass (4) - Jack, Hollowkatt, sabiplz, Porscha
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
Lilypetal (1) - MacDougall
JackOfHearts (1) - Neon
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:17 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (7) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Lilypetal, Achromatic
Santygrass (3) - Jack, Hollowkatt, sabiplz
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
Lilypetal (1) - MacDougall
JackOfHearts (1) - Neon
[/quote]
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:03 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (7) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Lilypetal, Achromatic, Porscha
Santygrass (3) - Jack, Hollowkatt, sabiplz
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
Riisinq- (2) - MacDougall, Neon
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:18 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (6) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Porscha, sabiplz
Santygrass (3) - Jack, Hollowkatt, Macdougall
Neon (2) - Achromatic, Lilypetal
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook
Riisinq- (1) - Neon
santygrass wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:25 pm Votecount asofrn

MacDougall (8) - Esooa, Drwilgz , santygrass, riisinq- , Lilypetal, Achromatic, Porscha, sabiplz
Esooa (4) - Jack, Hollowkatt, MacDougall, Neon
Hollowkatt (1) - Nanook

Return to “Previous Hustles”