King of the Hill Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Re: King of the Hill Mafia

Post by Seanzie »

Okay, I'm cauggt up. See y'all tomorrow.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 865
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:24 am Ok, we have 13 players, I know I am town, so that's a free space in the bingo card.

I also feel pretty confident with Boq, Mac, and SPF town right now in that order.

That leaves us a pool of 9 players in no order: Neon, Rondo, Alison, Nanook, Lucy, Lily, Seanzie, Porscha, Creature

Looking at slight leaning towns, I have Lucy for her solving and casing today, and the sponge read on on Lily from SPF, Seanzie from the comparison of meta from previous game

That leaves us a pool of 6 players in no order: Neon, Rondo, Alison, Nanook, Porscha, Creature

Neon has just fell off naturally for me because of the fact of other players becoming townier and I don't remember much meaningful contribution since day 1. Only had slight tr for "vibing" and initial posting in thread. I liked Nanook purely for his "pro-town" move at EoD1. I thought Rondo's contributions and conviction to SPF was pretty good. I also felt that Porscha's AtE and her frustration/entitlement of being in the POE and just having to fight felt townie as well. Creature has fallen off for me and has been independently scummy for me. Alison was scummy for me day 1 and came into today with a lack of self-pres which I find townie, but knowing they are probably in a position where they die, I could see them doing it as mafia.

From this group of 6 if I had to order from townier to scummier: Porscha, Rondo, Nanook, Neon, Creature, Alison

Let's list who I believe the non w/w are from this list of 6:

Porscha/Alison

So that leaves us 4 of, Rondo, Nanook, Neon, and Creature with 2 having to be in here. Order of townier to scummier.

So I believe there are at least 2 in Rondo/Nanook/Neon/Creature based on that.

And overall I do believe the likely 3 mafia are in Porscha, Rondo, Nanook, Neon, Creature, and Alison, unless I am miss reading one of my town leans.

Let me know if anyone has any other dissociations that they believe I did not include in the POE of 6 I listed. I also posted a bigger list including the whole player list earlier in my ISO.
You know, this is so consensus run of the mill middle of the road kind of reading that just screams dont make waves and make it to day 3
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:59 am Okay, I'm cauggt up. See y'all tomorrow.
Have a good night, see you in 8 hours (or less)
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:25 am
Lilypetal wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:23 pm
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:09 pm What’s ur current gamestate/view like on who u want to kill today?
I am struggling to find scum but I have an abundance of town per usual

Town: spf, Mac, Boquise, Porscha, Neon

Not sure how I feel about creature. Moved lucy to null because I think her play could very easily come from a wolf.

Seanzie seems kinda meh I need to iso
Someone once told me if you are struggling to find scum but your good at finding town than find town and anyone you don't find as town are your scum pile

And that's kinda worked for me so far.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:38 am
Neon wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:35 am
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:29 pm It is clear you people cannot solve the game or move on without seeing my flip so let's just do that today. I will admit I was a bit hesitant at the start of today because Jack is an odd kill for Porscha to make and I didn't really want to allow chain Alison -> Porscha misexes if that was the case. I don't care any more though, I'm more of a liability at this point given that so many people are stuck without knowing I'm town + Porscha is probably scum regardless. (Also I cannot be allowed to endgame under any circumstances, it's a free win for mafia if I do.)

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine

My legacy POE is given. If you put a gun to my head and told me to give an exact team solve, I'd say Porscha/Creature/SPF. Creature is right, 3 "POE'd" slots doesn't kill Jack over SPF or Mac. Mac is town ergo SPF is in the team and killed Jack because he was the only one sussing her. It would explain why a Porscha team would kill Jack, and I think it neatly explains everything that went on D1.
Man I hate when people vote themself. It's so anti town but for some reason it also statistically seems to come from town most often.

*sigh* and also it works on me. Now I feel bad for voting here.
I did ask some people and they said they have seen Alison do it as town more often than not when they know they are going to die, but then I also saw they mentioned that Alison is capable of doing that as mafia esp if she knows that she is going to die.

But when I disregard that and look at her iso and from day 1 with her treatment of certain slots, I got scummy vibes from her.
No you are misreading the post from Alison about how me self voting is more often a town tell
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Neon wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:25 am
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:59 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:48 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:41 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:38 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:23 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:20 pm

yah it feels a bit like anti-spew, not sure why creature is already throwing in the towel and planning for his death when alison is literally still the leading wagon
Hasn't Alison done the exact same?
this response makes no sense because alison was/is in the leading wagon and is widely agreed to be the person who dies today, so it makes sense for her to throw in the towel. it does not make sense for you to throw in the towel

why are you trying to deflect to alison instead of standing up for your own actions?
I don't know. I've been treated with bad-faith so much I'd rather just command town what to do after I die. Alison prob still needs to be resolved because now I feel like she is playing against her own standards. Mac needs to die D4 if he's still alive and hasn't produced us any pelt. Then you prob have to go if you have only pushed town all game.
You know what. I was just going to let this post slide by because I kinda agree with it but no. No. We dont just kill good players because they survive too long. Thats exactly what wolves want us to do in some games and know they can get a free lynch out. Policying Mac 2 days in the future is just a post that rubs me the wrong way.
It's day 4.

Mac has succesfully led three horrible mislynches the first three days.

Wolves have only nightkilled potatoes (Jack, Porscha and uh...Neon?).

What do you do?
So you think I'm town than

[VOTE: Neon ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Is Neon/Creature/X viable?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 856
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His
Aka: Aro

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:05 pm
Alison wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:29 pm It is clear you people cannot solve the game or move on without seeing my flip so let's just do that today. I will admit I was a bit hesitant at the start of today because Jack is an odd kill for Porscha to make and I didn't really want to allow chain Alison -> Porscha misexes if that was the case. I don't care any more though, I'm more of a liability at this point given that so many people are stuck without knowing I'm town + Porscha is probably scum regardless. (Also I cannot be allowed to endgame under any circumstances, it's a free win for mafia if I do.)

My legacy POE is given. If you put a gun to my head and told me to give an exact team solve, I'd say Porscha/Creature/SPF. Creature is right, 3 "POE'd" slots doesn't kill Jack over SPF or Mac. Mac is town ergo SPF is in the team and killed Jack because he was the only one sussing her. It would explain why a Porscha team would kill Jack, and I think it neatly explains everything that went on D1.
Man I hate when people vote themself. It's so anti town but for some reason it also statistically seems to come from town most often.

I did ask some people and they said they have seen Alison do it as town more often than not when they know they are going to die, but then I also saw they mentioned that Alison is capable of doing that as mafia esp if she knows that she is going to die.

But when I disregard that and look at her iso and from day 1 with her treatment of certain slots, I got scummy vibes from her.
No you are misreading the post from Alison about how me self voting is more often a town tell
I reread the post again and it was about Alison’s self vote and not yours.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:51 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:09 am I'm like 4 pages behind and dedicated to staying there, but the few pages I did read this morning give me one big impress

Mac and Alison are putting on a show. Wolf theatre 3000.
indradesting, you still feel this way?
This is the single wolfiest post I've seen all game.

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
You know, now that I am caught up this vote on me is even more hilarious. Considering I just gave him ++Alison equity just a few posts above but he chose THIS post to decide to vote me on? THIS ONE? HAHAHAHAHAHA Seanzie, are you trying to be an outed wolf?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:02 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:24 am Ok, we have 13 players, I know I am town, so that's a free space in the bingo card.

I also feel pretty confident with Boq, Mac, and SPF town right now in that order.

That leaves us a pool of 9 players in no order: Neon, Rondo, Alison, Nanook, Lucy, Lily, Seanzie, Porscha, Creature

Looking at slight leaning towns, I have Lucy for her solving and casing today, and the sponge read on on Lily from SPF, Seanzie from the comparison of meta from previous game

That leaves us a pool of 6 players in no order: Neon, Rondo, Alison, Nanook, Porscha, Creature

Neon has just fell off naturally for me because of the fact of other players becoming townier and I don't remember much meaningful contribution since day 1. Only had slight tr for "vibing" and initial posting in thread. I liked Nanook purely for his "pro-town" move at EoD1. I thought Rondo's contributions and conviction to SPF was pretty good. I also felt that Porscha's AtE and her frustration/entitlement of being in the POE and just having to fight felt townie as well. Creature has fallen off for me and has been independently scummy for me. Alison was scummy for me day 1 and came into today with a lack of self-pres which I find townie, but knowing they are probably in a position where they die, I could see them doing it as mafia.

From this group of 6 if I had to order from townier to scummier: Porscha, Rondo, Nanook, Neon, Creature, Alison

Porscha/Alison

So that leaves us 4 of, Rondo, Nanook, Neon, and Creature with 2 having to be in here. Order of townier to scummier.

And overall I do believe the likely 3 mafia are in Porscha, Rondo, Nanook, Neon, Creature, and Alison, unless I am miss reading one of my town leans.

Let me know if anyone has any other dissociations that they believe I did not include in the POE of 6 I listed. I also posted a bigger list including the whole player list earlier in my ISO.
You know, this is so consensus run of the mill middle of the road kind of reading that just screams dont make waves and make it to day 3
Lol, it’s fun you say consensus run when I have people telling me they don’t vibe with my reads or they disagree with my reads.

It seems like you are at Neón/Creature/X right now, so I was wondering from my list Which of the tr I made you disagree with?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:17 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:05 pm

I reread the post again and it was about Alison’s self vote and not yours.
Hmm, I must have skipped over it being not important for me to read.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also @Neon i briefly skimmed over ur champs game and some of the other games you linked, but it didn’t really help me too much ngl.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:20 pm

Porscha/Alison

Lol, it’s fun you say consensus run when I have people telling me they don’t vibe with my reads or they disagree with my reads.

It seems like you are at Neón/Creature/X right now, so I was wondering from my list Which of the tr I made you disagree with?
if you had a town list I would address it. But you just keep removing names and I am not going to brain right now so I will just say no and go to bed. Night
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Also Rondo, I saw you had me as town for the way I was questioning Lily’s post and then you seemed to drop it later.

I was wondering if you could explain me the progression there and what was the tipping point for that?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:21 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:20 pm

Porscha/Alison

if you had a town list I would address it. But you just keep removing names and I am not going to brain right now so I will just say no and go to bed. Night
Lol, well I can help ur brain out there:

Town: Boq, Mac, SPF

Leaning town: Seanzie, Lucy, Lily
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 362

Post by Creature »

Can we be sure that there's always at least one wolf in Alison/Mac/SPF after I flip town? I feel like that's where y'all will have to spend your days looking at.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm too tired to do any solving. I can't solve properly when literally everybody seems to think I am outed wolf.

atp I'll gladly accept losing if all of Alison/Mac/SPF are town and wolves predicted they would play suboptimally.
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 238
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:20 pm
Seanzie wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:51 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:20 am
Seanzie wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:09 am I'm like 4 pages behind and dedicated to staying there, but the few pages I did read this morning give me one big impress

Mac and Alison are putting on a show. Wolf theatre 3000.
indradesting, you still feel this way?
This is the single wolfiest post I've seen all game.

[VOTE: Rondo] aubergine
You know, now that I am caught up this vote on me is even more hilarious. Considering I just gave him ++Alison equity just a few posts above but he chose THIS post to decide to vote me on? THIS ONE? HAHAHAHAHAHA Seanzie, are you trying to be an outed wolf?
You are the outed wolf, my friend.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Is Mac willing to bet the game on Porscha being town in the world he's town?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:42 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:32 pm Some not w/w thoughts

Alison/Porscha
SPF/Rondo
SPF/Creature
Alison/Mac
Mac/Creature
Boq/Seanzie

lmk if I am missing any other obv ones and if you disagree with any of these.
Rondo/Alison
Rondo/Creature
Rondo/Rondo
Rondo/Aero
Rondo/Lily
Rondo/Boq
Rondo/Lucy
Rondo/Mac
Rondo/Nanook
Rondo/Neon
Rondo/Seanzie
O7
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I don't know how to feel about RondoDimBuckle tbh. I thought he seemed a lot more like his town self in the baseball game where he literally threw D1 and only started doing shit during the twilight than his wolf self in Halvosen Ridge where he quickly got townread for posting a lot D1.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:26 pm Can we be sure that there's always at least one wolf in Alison/Mac/SPF after I flip town? I feel like that's where y'all will have to spend your days looking at.
I am currently voting on Alison and I’m pretty sure Mac and SPF are just town tbh.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:29 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:42 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:32 pm Some not w/w thoughts

Alison/Porscha
SPF/Rondo
SPF/Creature
Alison/Mac
Mac/Creature
Boq/Seanzie

lmk if I am missing any other obv ones and if you disagree with any of these.
Rondo/Alison
Rondo/Creature
Rondo/Rondo
Rondo/Aero
Rondo/Lily
Rondo/Boq
Rondo/Lucy
Rondo/Mac
Rondo/Nanook
Rondo/Neon
Rondo/Seanzie
O7
So the wolfteam is Rondo + SPF + you.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:31 pm I don't know how to feel about RondoDimBuckle tbh. I thought he seemed a lot more like his town self in the baseball game where he literally threw D1 and only started doing shit during the twilight than his wolf self in Halvosen Ridge where he quickly got townread for posting a lot D1.
Do you have any meta from Rondo?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:31 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:26 pm Can we be sure that there's always at least one wolf in Alison/Mac/SPF after I flip town? I feel like that's where y'all will have to spend your days looking at.
I am currently voting on Alison and I’m pretty sure Mac and SPF are just town tbh.
Alright then.

I feel like we prob lose if Alison is town.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Ok creature, I’ll talk, I want to hear you out.

What’s ur current reads list looking like?

Why did you basically 180 your reads from yesterday?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:31 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:31 pm I don't know how to feel about RondoDimBuckle tbh. I thought he seemed a lot more like his town self in the baseball game where he literally threw D1 and only started doing shit during the twilight than his wolf self in Halvosen Ridge where he quickly got townread for posting a lot D1.
Do you have any meta from Rondo?
I only have the baseball game and Halvosen Ridge like I mentioned here. I don't count Reanimators because literally nobody played there.

My meta on Rondo is pretty scarce though so I wouldn't put much faith on it.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:33 pm Ok creature, I’ll talk, I want to hear you out.

I'm literally tinfoiling everybody. Last night I ended only townreading you, Lily, Lucy and Neon. Even then I'm not feeling sure in those only townreads anymore and I'm kinda suspecting Neon now.

Is it really 180 when I barely have any solid read?
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:48 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:41 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:38 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:23 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:20 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:15 pm
Creature wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:13 pm If I am lynched always kill Alison/Mac/SPF roughly this order. There should have 1-2 wolves here. If they're all town we deserve to lose because that would mean the strong player trinity all misplayed hard.

I guess I still read Lilypetal and Lucy as misplaying town. Lilypetal brings me some concern because I kinda didn't like her entrance and I'm seeing some things uncharacteristic to what I'm used of town!her but meh.
i hate this post
especially because it goes 24h before eod
yah it feels a bit like anti-spew, not sure why creature is already throwing in the towel and planning for his death when alison is literally still the leading wagon
Hasn't Alison done the exact same?
this response makes no sense because alison was/is in the leading wagon and is widely agreed to be the person who dies today, so it makes sense for her to throw in the towel. it does not make sense for you to throw in the towel

why are you trying to deflect to alison instead of standing up for your own actions?
I don't know. I've been treated with bad-faith so much I'd rather just command town what to do after I die. Alison prob still needs to be resolved because now I feel like she is playing against her own standards. Mac needs to die D4 if he's still alive and hasn't produced us any pelt. Then you prob have to go if you have only pushed town all game.
You know what. I was just going to let this post slide by because I kinda agree with it but no. No. We dont just kill good players because they survive too long. Thats exactly what wolves want us to do in some games and know they can get a free lynch out. Policying Mac 2 days in the future is just a post that rubs me the wrong way.
Is this performative?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:39 am
arogame123 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:23 pm Hmmm, Alison self-voting when she did is interesting considering how some people are still voting elsewhere. It's like the reverse psychology of not wanting to vote there if she is mafia lol. If she is town tho, I can also understand her doing this, though I would rather her fight onto other wagons if that's the case.

I did see your reply that you'd kill the cw and that makes sense.

I saw your earlier read on putting SPF in POE, and I am a tad confused, because from my understanding, your only suspicion on her is due to the night kill and if you are town, from ur pov, SPF is against killing u today despite u being the cw. So idk if that feeds into your read.

But also, I don't think Creature and SPF make sense as w/w just off gut, based on the way Creature was echoing the tr's that SPF and vice versa. It felt like they had some genial paranoia against each other which I don't think is w/w.

I will say tho if you are town, I will carry your will tomorrow if I am alive and turbo Porscha as I think if you are town, it's more likely that mafia are on your wagon in a v/v scenario.

Also, I was thinking about it, but in a world where wagons are v/v, I am not sure if Lily's action makes much sense as mafia the more I thought about it, since it would be weird to move last second when she can just stay on there without making much noise. I remember I made a similar read with Jmwjmw in regards to Axis in champs and those wagons were v/v day 1 and Jmwjmw late move switched to the opposing wagon and he was town as well.

So I think if you are town, Lily might also prolly be town purely off the late switch.

I'll look at Porscha first and then Rondo if you are town. That would make the most sense to me.

Lmk what u think about my takes above.
heh mind meld on the Alison timing of self vote

I disagree on the SPF portion but yeah

Aero if Alison flips wolf is creature wolf?

If Alison flips town is creature town?

Nah, looking at me is the wrong direction. Waste of time
If Alison flips Wolf, creature could be mafia, although there was on good point he brought up about the way he was initially defending Alison that they would want to refrain from considering a game not too long ago where Alison was mafia and their teammate defended them and they didn’t like it at all.

And if Alison flips town, I think creature is likelier mafia yea. Based on Lucy’s case presented and the way he treated her slot from EoD1 to today.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Because I kinda townread that post.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I'm never partners with Alison. Alison was pretty damn mad at Twice the previous game for harddefending her.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:36 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:33 pm Ok creature, I’ll talk, I want to hear you out.

I'm literally tinfoiling everybody. Last night I ended only townreading you, Lily, Lucy and Neon. Even then I'm not feeling sure in those only townreads anymore and I'm kinda suspecting Neon now.

Well I mean compared to yesterday where it seemed you were tr SPF and Mac.

What are your thoughts on Boq and Nanook?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:39 pm I'm never partners with Alison. Alison was pretty damn mad at Twice the previous game for harddefending her.
Yes, I admit that’s a good point you do bring up if Alison is mafia, it’s unlikely you would treat her that way based on the previous game.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:39 pm

Things can change a lot when I see falcon flipping town and Alison asking for me to be lynvhed next after her. If Alison is town we're likely mislynching three times in a row. I feel like Mac and SPF would be behind it. Mac would be responsible for three mislynches this game. SPF is a pretty powerwolfing anti-bussing type of wolf. That's why I have reasons to suspect them if Alison flips town.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

I will say though, Rondo saying my takes were consensus mill and then lists 2 of the 6 people in my POE.

I also don’t understand how they went from Aro top town read mixed to with mindmelds, to dropping that read later on.

Hopefully they’ll explain later so I can get a better understanding and discern the progression.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I don't know where I stand on Boq and NANOOK. I thought NANOOK voting falcon to prevent a tie yesterday was pretty towny (although it'll prob sound suspicious if Alison flips wolf, but not by much considering he initially was trying to lynch Alison). Boq I keep getting paranoid of him because I kinda think he played a bit differently in Halvosen Ridge, but idk if I want to keep pressing here.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:43 pm I will say though, Rondo saying my takes were consensus mill and then lists 2 of the 6 people in my POE.

I also don’t understand how they went from Aro top town read mixed to with mindmelds, to dropping that read later on.

Hopefully they’ll explain later so I can get a better understanding and discern the progression.
I keep getting paranoid you might be deep wolfing here. Because you sound pretty reasonable and I feel like you had a lot more fire in the Midnight Mash. Perhaps it might be because this is a normal non-mash game. Still I wonder if you're skilled enough to fake solving as wolf.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:41 pm

Things can change a lot when I see falcon flipping town and Alison asking for me to be lynvhed next after her. If Alison is town we're likely mislynching three times in a row. I feel like Mac and SPF would be behind it. Mac would be responsible for three mislynches this game. SPF is a pretty powerwolfing anti-bussing type of wolf. That's why I have reasons to suspect them if Alison flips town.
What do you think of Mac’s treatment of me yesterday?

Additionally, I’ve heard SPF is a busser; however, do you think there’s a team she could be in if she’s mafia where she would want to power Wolf If she is pushing you from your perspective?

Additionally creature, I know you talked about disliking pelts and killing bc wrong. In the world where at least 2 of those 3 are town, who would you believe the mafia are that are just sitting back and relaxing?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:47 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:43 pm I will say though, Rondo saying my takes were consensus mill and then lists 2 of the 6 people in my POE.

I keep getting paranoid you might be deep wolfing here. Because you sound pretty reasonable and I feel like you had a lot more fire in the Midnight Mash. Perhaps it might be because this is a normal non-mash game. Still I wonder if you're skilled enough to fake solving as wolf.
Well, mash doesn’t have a post cap and the timings were different for me. I still feel I’ve been top posting and putting a lot of content out there for people to see.

I mean if you’d like, you can check out my mafia games I posted earlier in the thread.

It’s interesting to me Creature that your reason of paranoi is solely that I can be a “deep wolf/good player” when from your pov, im currently extending an olive branch and hearing you out.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:47 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:41 pm

What do you think of Mac’s treatment of me yesterday?

Additionally, I’ve heard SPF is a busser; however, do you think there’s a team she could be in if she’s mafia where she would want to power Wolf If she is pushing you from your perspective?

Additionally creature, I know you talked about disliking pelts and killing bc wrong. In the world where at least 2 of those 3 are town, who would you believe the mafia are that are just sitting back and relaxing?
Neon seems to be the most relaxed here. She always seems to know what she's doing. Perhaps it might just be her playstyle (some players are really more reason than emotion).

NANOOK also seems fairly relaxed but I find that on par with his playstyle I know.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I don't know if SPF is a busser. In my experience with wolf!her she literally lied about wolfreading her wolf partners. Other llayers also told me she is more the powerwolfing type.
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:45 pm I don't know where I stand on Boq and NANOOK. I thought NANOOK voting falcon to prevent a tie yesterday was pretty towny (although it'll prob sound suspicious if Alison flips wolf, but not by much considering he initially was trying to lynch Alison). Boq I keep getting paranoid of him because I kinda think he played a bit differently in Halvosen Ridge, but idk if I want to keep pressing here.
What were some of the differences you noticed between Boq here and Boq there?
arogame123
Money Launderer

Post by arogame123 »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:51 pm I don't know if SPF is a busser. In my experience with wolf!her she literally lied about wolfreading her wolf partners. Other llayers also told me she is more the powerwolfing type.
Oh interesting. I remember talking with some players in spec and what not, and they were talking about how spf is a chronic busser lol.

But I’ll keep that in mind if she powerwolfs as well

But for now, I still believe she’s one of my top towns as she’s emulated town leader energy and is attempting to bring everyone together and is hard defending their tr which I find pretty townie.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:50 pm

Well, mash doesn’t have a post cap and the timings were different for me. I still feel I’ve been top posting and putting a lot of content out there for people to see.

I mean if you’d like, you can check out my mafia games I posted earlier in the thread.

It’s interesting to me Creature that your reason of paranoi is solely that I can be a “deep wolf/good player” when from your pov, im currently extending an olive branch and hearing you out.
You're one of my top townreads rn if not the top, but I have never seen your wolf play and I'm concerned you'd be good enough to fake solving.

I ended up wolfreading you earlier because you had dropped off ftr.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I didn't see how Mac treated you so I don't know how to answer one of your earlier questions.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:52 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:45 pm I don't know where I stand on Boq and NANOOK. I thought NANOOK voting falcon to prevent a tie yesterday was pretty towny (although it'll prob sound suspicious if Alison flips wolf, but not by much considering he initially was trying to lynch Alison). Boq I keep getting paranoid of him because I kinda think he played a bit differently in Halvosen Ridge, but idk if I want to keep pressing here.
What were some of the differences you noticed between Boq here and Boq there?
I remember Boq was being townread in Halvosen Ridge for seemingly unpartnered/lone and I feel like his posts were more solving-oriented there. In contrast I feel like Boq was more defensive hsre, but maybe it was because he was pushed earlier. Anyway, I still wonder if Boq was wagoned D1 because players were onto something, while today he was largely ignored. Kinda meh about him townreading me and suddenly dropping it off when he saw I was a top lynch option, but maybe he'd keep townreading me as a pocketing attempt as wolf.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:55 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:51 pm I don't know if SPF is a busser. In my experience with wolf!her she literally lied about wolfreading her wolf partners. Other llayers also told me she is more the powerwolfing type.
Oh interesting. I remember talking with some players in spec and what not, and they were talking about how spf is a chronic busser lol.

But I’ll keep that in mind if she powerwolfs as well

But for now, I still believe she’s one of my top towns as she’s emulated town leader energy and is attempting to bring everyone together and is hard defending their tr which I find pretty townie.
I don't recall SPF being considered a chronic busser. She always felt like the powerwolfing type and she was caught in anni mash specifically for not having any pelt and lying about it.
Alison
Posts in topic: 289
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

I am awake and currently catching up.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.
Alison
Posts in topic: 289
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alison »

Creature wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:56 pm
arogame123 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:50 pm

You're one of my top townreads rn if not the top, but I have never seen your wolf play and I'm concerned you'd be good enough to fake solving.

I ended up wolfreading you earlier because you had dropped off ftr.
Why is arogame your top town read? I don't remember you interacting/vibing with or townclearing him much.
There's nothing that says a fake can't surpass the real thing.

Return to “Previous Hustles”