NANOOK
No votes
Neon
18%
Porscha
9%
No one
No votes
It's just the one killer, actually. (Host/dead/non-player)
73%

Total votes: 11
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 542
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his
Aka: Oscar

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 7]

Post by obscurity »

Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:53 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:52 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:43 am feel weird about Wilgy not showing up yet..

i guess i should ISO him.
Good morning my friend.

I'd have thought by now that my busy/"I have time to burst" play style would've been realized by now just based on when I normally make it to the thread but alas.

While I haven't read everything I've skimmed and thoughts are like this:
I agree with my yeet before lylo. I don't desire to be the easy misyeet that causes us to lose so if the information gained from my yeet pre lylo gets us there then I'm good with that.

With that in mind I do think we are still in a really good position and we should be able to just win by yeeting the last wolves.

I think it's absolutely an absurd thing to think I'd kill Lucy in that position after how hard I shielded Jack.

Porscha's immediate push on me, after they waffled on Jack last cycle, using what I assume is a set up NK is super fucking sketchy and I'd almost recommend that the only wagons be Porscha or I. Flip me with the promise to assess Porscha's push on me gets us a pelt, I think.

I will actually read after work today.
Lmao you tryna thunderdome with me yesterday after your performance? My feelings on jack made sense based on my half ass position in the game yesterday but multiple people waffled on his slot and I wasnt alone in that. I also sheeped lucy read because there had to be a reason she died last night and she had you and me (unsure if she finished eod still having me in poe but regardless she openly stated she was gonna run you up today) in poe. Actually yeah i kinda look like shit now that I've said it out loud lmfao

WHATEVER

I'm not sure how confident I'd be that you are like for sure wolfing or whatever based on the NK because it is painfully obvious that lucy was gonna be on your ass today. But that leaves me thinking if you are town wilgy then wolves did it to explicitly frame you since you look awful from the jack flip and a lucy nk. So I understand why you are suspicious of my push onto you thinking it might be wolf motivated but it's the obvious look that I need to do to entertain why lucy was the NK instead of nook who softed a PR or anne who buried sabi or obscurity who I should probs tinfoil cuz Lucy tinfoiled him too
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:32 pm
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:30 pm but lucy thought it was me/anne/wilgy, and jack flipped mafia so

1. their 3/3 was off already after jack flip and had to be revalled

2. i know they were wrong on me

so i'm a bit hesitant to follow that. part of why i thought they'd like, though, was i thought they were town mafia would want alive to keep pushing bad reads.. so them dying is either because

1. they were right on something

2. mafia wanted to kill them to push the stuff they were wrong on

so i am a little suspicious of you if wilgy is town here.

they were also spewed clear but creature seemed like the far more obvious kill to me, that was only a conclusion i came to overnight?
There is no way you would be suspicious of me even if wilgy ended up town. Wilgy looks awful in this situation. Stop downplaying it and acting like lucy couldnt be right on wanting to push him
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:24 pm
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:18 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:16 pm Like wilgy HARD defends jack. Are you not taking it to heart cuz you think wilgy wa susut getting snowed by jack or what? It looks really bad imo
i think that's level 1 /shrug

i think wilgy had a read he believed in

i mean, jack did nothing to defend sabi, i don't think mafia's strategy is to hard defend each other

i'll look at him again but i think mafia bussed/distanced/stayed out of it personally (i do think the push on jack was widely town-driven *to start*)
I think with 3 wolves and 1 maf dead and 1 town dead wilgy could absolutely try to power defend partner jack while other wolf flakes or disassociates. I dont want to act like it doesnt or couldnt happen regardless of how 7 layer cheese dip deep it may or may not be. Also looks rough for wilgy that lucy dies with him as her top suspect. We dont have to ignore signs just because they happen to be obvious
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:11 pm Hold up go read all of wilgy posts 2 pages before eod and tell me that is town
Okay so this is a very strong "Wilgy needs to die" stance

@Porscha can you walk me through where/how/why this changed? Quotes of stuff you said previously would suffice because I'm struggling to find anything concrete.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 198

Post by falcon45ca »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:32 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: ruri] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:32 pm [VOTE: wilgy] aubergine
Falc, what's in your head re Neon vs me?
1 of you 2 is Maf
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 428

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:22 pm Also food for thought.

If it is Porscha, Neon isn't a wolf I think.

Porscha's defense of Neon is either from Porscha being wrong or Porscha having TMI on the slot.

However if Porscha does have TMI on the slot and argued that Neon/Sabi was absolutely not a thing, idk why Neon is still alive outside of 'I like Neon pushing Wilgy'.
being wrong? b e i n g W R O N G?

also don't think I ever gave off the impression that I'd enjoy neon pushing you, doctor
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by Porscha »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:43 am feel weird about Wilgy not showing up yet..

Good morning my friend.

I'd have thought by now that my busy/"I have time to burst" play style would've been realized by now just based on when I normally make it to the thread but alas.

I agree with my yeet before lylo. I don't desire to be the easy misyeet that causes us to lose so if the information gained from my yeet pre lylo gets us there then I'm good with that.

With that in mind I do think we are still in a really good position and we should be able to just win by yeeting the last wolves.

I think it's absolutely an absurd thing to think I'd kill Lucy in that position after how hard I shielded Jack.

Porscha's immediate push on me, after they waffled on Jack last cycle, using what I assume is a set up NK is super fucking sketchy and I'd almost recommend that the only wagons be Porscha or I. Flip me with the promise to assess Porscha's push on me gets us a pelt, I think.

Lmao you tryna thunderdome with me yesterday after your performance? My feelings on jack made sense based on my half ass position in the game yesterday but multiple people waffled on his slot and I wasnt alone in that. I also sheeped lucy read because there had to be a reason she died last night and she had you and me (unsure if she finished eod still having me in poe but regardless she openly stated she was gonna run you up today) in poe. Actually yeah i kinda look like shit now that I've said it out loud lmfao

WHATEVER

I'm not sure how confident I'd be that you are like for sure wolfing or whatever based on the NK because it is painfully obvious that lucy was gonna be on your ass today. But that leaves me thinking if you are town wilgy then wolves did it to explicitly frame you since you look awful from the jack flip and a lucy nk. So I understand why you are suspicious of my push onto you thinking it might be wolf motivated but it's the obvious look that I need to do to entertain why lucy was the NK instead of nook who softed a PR or anne who buried sabi or obscurity who I should probs tinfoil cuz Lucy tinfoiled him too
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:50 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:38 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:23 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:51 am I really wanna know what you did or did not do, nook
I motion detected creature instead of wilgy cause I completely mixed up their eods
Nook ima be honest. You look a little less sexy than usual right now
What's your take on Nook?
Hes an idiot sandwich right now
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:54 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:55 pm that was more of a "i have been wrong about a lot this game, let me get paranoid that [thinking you're town] is one more thing i'm wrong on" thought

would still like people to look into Neon. i was thinking Neon/Porscha is possible, but Neon i felt more strongly about. that said, i have no experience with them or idea of their meta.
Quote the posts you saw that appear incriminating then if you're still on it about neon
@obscurity distracted by you pushing neon and nook's botched ass reveal
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

also had to start wondering if wilgy was legitimately framed b/c I thought about it some more and wondered if wilgy was partnered with jack if he would defend that hard or not
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:41 pm
1 of you 2 is Maf
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:42 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
AND YET??
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 358

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

So just going through Ruri's ISO seeing if there's literally anything that'd keep me off the slot

The interactions I find,
Rondo and Ruri had a brief discussion of counter claims

Calls Seanzie wolf

A joke post regarding Jack:
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:07 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:00 am
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:37 am 2 shot doc. Didn't use any shot since I forgot.
Okay. This was what I have been waiting for all phase. Or rather, I was waiting for Ruri to claim full doc or something so I could be all smart and point out that all flipped and host confirmed roles were X shot (except maybe Nick Frost) so obviously, Ruri was lying but eh.
Har har.
PR discussion with Anne that raises the question that I didn't consider,
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:14 am
anne wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:09 am The only thing sus about Ruri is we know there’s a bodyguard so eh but two-shot doc could probably still reasonably exist
A bodyguard isn't a save, just a trade-off.
If the Bodyguard is a 1 for 1 trade off, perhaps Creature was the intended NK? @Creature clarification on Seanzie's role would be appreciated.

Ruri and Neon have a thing. What I didn't notice at first is that I actually kinda like how contrary Neon's take is compared to the rest of the thread in this moment.
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:26 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:15 pm
anne wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:09 am The only thing sus about Ruri is we know there’s a bodyguard so eh but two-shot doc could probably still reasonably exist
The one thing I'll say about Ruri and why I've stayed here is that I find it somewhat hard to believe that they forgot the site existed until the point they had obtained a multi vote wagon.

Like the timing of their remembering the game existed was awfully convenient.
A lot of my actions across game history is convenient. I just pick up vibes.
Ruri protects Obs.

Votes Neon.
Ruri wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:19 am Ranking whoever are aliving.

Phraze

Obscurity
Falcon
Porscha
Seanzie
pxxy
Schiavetto
Anne
Neon
DrWilgy
Creature
Nanook

Based off limited impression from posts seen at random. Middle is null. Bottom is a mixup of rands. Nanook I dislike for the fake checks.
Conf town in green. Interesting to note that Creature is so low. Also odd that Neon was voted with Nook at the bottom.
Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:52 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:43 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:00 pm If I were to share reads right now they'd just be townreads. That's not useful to the thread at this point. As I said, when I have a scumread I'll discuss it. Its strategic, but I don't believe this tactic is anti-town.
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:31 pm Oh Anne is town too.
@obscurity why did you say that saying townreads are useless rn but then say a townread like a couple of post later when not much has changed in the game state?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:18 pm obscurity is obvious town
Wanna enlighten the class on this one? Any other reads you got?
Hmm okay. This was the red slot. Obscurity still town.
Hard Obs siding.
Ruri wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:00 am I am also good with wilgy kill probs cuz i was thinking like fuck I shouldn't have necessarily given up the chase on him yesterday? idk maybe he pocketed me or something idk what's happening
I went to sleep expecting a Wilgy flip. Sad.
Ruri wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:30 pm Saw Schia posts and I'm gonna stick with voting Wilgy.
Ruri wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:37 pm Actually, I'm not sure who to vote. At least not Obscurity and Creature and Falcon.
Ruri wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:49 pm I'm gonna vote Wilgy or Porscha.
And Ruri's progression on me.

I don't get it. I'll admit that I feel like I'm making alot from alittle so there's quite a bit of speculation, but Ruri's just inconsistent? Nook suspicion just kinda died. A bunch of confirmed townies in the middle of their read lists. Ruri's progression on me is waffley and comes from nothing, but there's not much of anything there.

I will say, reviewing makes me think Ruri/Neon isn't a thing. Ruri/Obs, Ruri/Nook, Ruri/Porscha all feel like potential options. Nook because the suspicion there just kinda drops for no reason, but that one is kinda tinfoily.

If I ignore my read on Falcon, maybe Falc/Ruri makes sense as well, but I'd be hard pressed to think that Jack/Falcon was theater plus earlier Falcon screamed town Falcon still.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

that doesn't really answer my question though, i'm more asking you what was going on internally for you to basically go from "wilgy outed" to NVM
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:06 pm also had to start wondering if wilgy was legitimately framed b/c I thought about it some more and wondered if wilgy was partnered with jack if he would defend that hard or not
okay.. but this is still a pretty drastic difference from you coming in start of day being like "read his ISO he's literally outed"

it almost sounds like you're partnered and you expected people to be pushing on wilgy much more than they were/you were anticipating it, then when you realized it didn't need to happen, shifted gears. like it feels like you went with the vibe of the thread rather than something actually shifting for you on an internal/thought process level
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

VERY much speculation, but maybe Ruri claimed, then bugged Rondo about a counter as a form of pr fishing?

Rondo did die shortly after this. W Ruri would be a good slot to do this as they are low impact wolf.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also like, why the hell is Ruri still alive and why haven't we seen an actual protection if wolves have any fear towards the slot?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 4]

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:54 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:22 pm Also food for thought.

If it is Porscha, Neon isn't a wolf I think.

Porscha's defense of Neon is either from Porscha being wrong or Porscha having TMI on the slot.

However if Porscha does have TMI on the slot and argued that Neon/Sabi was absolutely not a thing, idk why Neon is still alive outside of 'I like Neon pushing Wilgy'.
being wrong? b e i n g W R O N G?

also don't think I ever gave off the impression that I'd enjoy neon pushing you, doctor
I suppose in simpler terms, I couldv'e just said unaligned, but I wanted to provide the feeling based reasons at least. I don't think impressions need to be present for that conclusion though. Wolves like that Neon is pushing me.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Porscha feels super wolfy today and Wilgy is ignoring it and pushing Ruri

And Oscar is probably once again confbiasing himself into something dumb but ugh.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:22 pm Porscha feels super wolfy today and Wilgy is ignoring it and pushing Ruri

And Oscar is probably once again confbiasing himself into something dumb but ugh.
lol, bro you gotta give me a moment. Only so much of my energy can go into interacting on certain lines of thinking at a time. Also I think ignoring it is somewhat of an overstatement as I do think I've acknowledged a T Neon means more likely a W Porscha. I've gone through You, interacted a bunch with Neon, and just finished thinking about Ruri lines.

As it stands [VOTE: Ruri] aubergine, I don't think Porscha is invalid as a teammate in that slot at least. I'll go through there next.

20 posts remaining I think.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I just feel like pushing Ruri is ignoring the entire Anne wagon and a lot of wolf interference in this game.

Like if I could chalk off all of the misyeets to town being dumb, then sure. But I can't. IMO the Cape + Anne MLs did not need to happen without wolf interference. And Lilypetal did have Jack interference. Schiavetto I'd have to look into deeper but, he had Ruri as town and you as mafia. And he was worried about people ignoring his reads.

When Neon says 88 dead townies, I assumed she meant all the people in the graveyard who want you dead. So, Wilgy, if you're town, what's happening. Why are all the people who want you dead magically dying? Like, if the kills went differently, you would be mischopped much sooner. Why is the mafia team making kills to protect you?
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Conversation From the Maf Chat Probably™:

Wilgy: let's kill lucy
Porscha: okay but that will make you look really bad so i'll have to bus you
Wilgy: alright nw ill push back great theater

*day turns, Porscha tries pushing then gives up, realizes Wilgy is salvageable*: yasssssss king, now gonna save you every day and win in lylo. we'll just keep obscurity alive to keep scum siding.

FOOLS, i wasn't born yesterday
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:10 pm So just going through Ruri's ISO seeing if there's literally anything that'd keep me off the slot

The interactions I find,
Rondo and Ruri had a brief discussion of counter claims

Calls Seanzie wolf

A joke post regarding Jack:
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:07 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:00 am
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 8:37 am 2 shot doc. Didn't use any shot since I forgot.
Okay. This was what I have been waiting for all phase. Or rather, I was waiting for Ruri to claim full doc or something so I could be all smart and point out that all flipped and host confirmed roles were X shot (except maybe Nick Frost) so obviously, Ruri was lying but eh.
Har har.
PR discussion with Anne that raises the question that I didn't consider,
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:14 am
A bodyguard isn't a save, just a trade-off.
If the Bodyguard is a 1 for 1 trade off, perhaps Creature was the intended NK? @Creature clarification on Seanzie's role would be appreciated.

Ruri and Neon have a thing. What I didn't notice at first is that I actually kinda like how contrary Neon's take is compared to the rest of the thread in this moment.
Ruri wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:26 pm
Neon wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 12:15 pm
The one thing I'll say about Ruri and why I've stayed here is that I find it somewhat hard to believe that they forgot the site existed until the point they had obtained a multi vote wagon.

Like the timing of their remembering the game existed was awfully convenient.
A lot of my actions across game history is convenient. I just pick up vibes.
Ruri protects Obs.

Votes Neon.

Phraze

Obscurity
Falcon
Porscha
Seanzie
pxxy
Schiavetto
Anne
Neon
DrWilgy
Creature
Nanook

Based off limited impression from posts seen at random. Middle is null. Bottom is a mixup of rands. Nanook I dislike for the fake checks.
Conf town in green. Interesting to note that Creature is so low. Also odd that Neon was voted with Nook at the bottom.
Ruri wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:52 am
Sabiplz wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:43 pm
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:00 pm If I were to share reads right now they'd just be townreads. That's not useful to the thread at this point. As I said, when I have a scumread I'll discuss it. Its strategic, but I don't believe this tactic is anti-town.
obscurity wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:31 pm Oh Anne is town too.
@obscurity why did you say that saying townreads are useless rn but then say a townread like a couple of post later when not much has changed in the game state?
MacDougall wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:18 pm obscurity is obvious town
Wanna enlighten the class on this one? Any other reads you got?
Hmm okay. This was the red slot. Obscurity still town.
Hard Obs siding.
Ruri wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:00 am I am also good with wilgy kill probs cuz i was thinking like fuck I shouldn't have necessarily given up the chase on him yesterday? idk maybe he pocketed me or something idk what's happening
I went to sleep expecting a Wilgy flip. Sad.
Ruri wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:30 pm Saw Schia posts and I'm gonna stick with voting Wilgy.
Ruri wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:37 pm Actually, I'm not sure who to vote. At least not Obscurity and Creature and Falcon.
Ruri wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:49 pm I'm gonna vote Wilgy or Porscha.
And Ruri's progression on me.

I don't get it. I'll admit that I feel like I'm making alot from alittle so there's quite a bit of speculation, but Ruri's just inconsistent? Nook suspicion just kinda died. A bunch of confirmed townies in the middle of their read lists. Ruri's progression on me is waffley and comes from nothing, but there's not much of anything there.

I will say, reviewing makes me think Ruri/Neon isn't a thing. Ruri/Obs, Ruri/Nook, Ruri/Porscha all feel like potential options. Nook because the suspicion there just kinda drops for no reason, but that one is kinda tinfoily.

If I ignore my read on Falcon, maybe Falc/Ruri makes sense as well, but I'd be hard pressed to think that Jack/Falcon was theater plus earlier Falcon screamed town Falcon still.
why did I even bother quoting every ruri post for you to go do it yourself

also yes i've said multiple times creature was likely the kill and sean took the hit.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:38 pm I just feel like pushing Ruri is ignoring the entire Anne wagon and a lot of wolf interference in this game.

Like if I could chalk off all of the misyeets to town being dumb, then sure. But I can't. IMO the Cape + Anne MLs did not need to happen without wolf interference. And Lilypetal did have Jack interference. Schiavetto I'd have to look into deeper but, he had Ruri as town and you as mafia. And he was worried about people ignoring his reads.

When Neon says 88 dead townies, I assumed she meant all the people in the graveyard who want you dead. So, Wilgy, if you're town, what's happening. Why are all the people who want you dead magically dying? Like, if the kills went differently, you would be mischopped much sooner. Why is the mafia team making kills to protect you?
Fair enough. I don't really disagree with this, interference on Anne/Cape within Ruri's teammate still makes sense. I'll double check on what Shia said I suppose.

I think I've already explored the angle of pushing me here. Pyxxy was pretty widely town read, Seanzie was townfirmed, I at least thought Lucy was townfirmed but that NK I think really indicates that there was wolf intent towards my yeet. This also doesn't add that Seanzie could've just died protecting another townfirmed player.
:shrug:
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 3:07 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:41 pm
1 of you 2 is Maf
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 2:42 pm [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine
AND YET??
Oh don't act like my votes don't change.

And if 1 of the 2 is Maf, well then there's still another Maf out there
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

In a world where me and Wilgz are TvT

What is the likelihood of something stupid like Porscha/Falc?

Tin foil time.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Neon wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:04 pm In a world where me and Wilgz are TvT

Tin foil time.
Porscha is POE.

Something stupid tinfoil-y would be like, Obs & Ruri
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I've considered some weird combinations (namely something really weird like Ruri/Falcon), but I feel like Porscha/Wilgy team fits the night kills the best.. also Falcon + Ruri both have some mech in their favor (Ruri in addition to the doctor stuff, the no action voyeur from NANOOK, Falcon the no track)

With Ruri I also kind of think doctor is.. a weird claim to make if you're faking it? Especially with a bodyguard in the set-up. Like, you have to bank on this not getting countered, right, which could easily happen from any towny?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Tin foil time.
Porscha is POE.

True that would be REALLY stupid.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porschuwaga's ISO thyme. Medium rare with a nicely seasoned crust.
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:32 am
Neon wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:01 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:01 am so you're saying you're defending jack for no reason
Yes.
kay
First thing of notice is Porscha homing in on Neon's Jack read. I wonder if this will be brought up later in the ISO.
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:54 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:08 pm Saxon is the police dog in hot fuzz.
but who would make the dog a mafia team flavor. that's kinda insane

think about it
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:58 pm although maf do just get fake flavor to claim so maybe the dog is a good fake flavor
The above is regarding Sabi's claim. Its like Porscha dipped the toe in expressing it was suspect then decided to nah. I feel like I'd be at fault to not point out that this hedgey behavior is EERILY similar to what I noticed in the behavior towards Jack to come later.

Oh and here's something that caught my eye but I forgot about:
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:42 pm
Creature wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:41 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:40 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:39 pm Someone just moved onto Sabi and I'm wondering as to why they felt the need to do this at this stage in the game.
it was me just cuz I caught up and didnt feel the need to be on anne anymore
You were on me though. Why?
wait was I

hang on I think i'm mixing up games
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 5:42 pm oh yeah that's right I randomly voted you yesterday cuz you haven't felt very towny yet lmfao

I thought I was still on anne from earlier in the day

sorry I got 45 mins of sleep last night i'm kinda brain dead
I remember this being awfully scummy in the moment. As if Porscha just felt the need to move to Sabi for what little credit there may be left in the wagon.

A town read on Obs is provided
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:38 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:05 pm
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:08 pm Yeah Anne can you quote the thing from Sabi on Rondo? I'm on my phone but he's been posting gifs all game so I'm not sure about that one. I only got to skim it but had Wilgy and Creature as very clear.
Why Creature?

I almost always can pick town Creature out early and here, I’ve got him as a big ole blank.
ya same
This is kinda bad.

Following this there's an interaction with me, Porscha claims that there was no point being on the Creature vanity wagon.

Discusses why Ruri wasn't killed.

Alot of speculation on why Rondo was killed.
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:49 am rondo also had some interactions with ruri that are not in ruri's favor as rondo pushes on her reveal and was obviously never counterclaiming but ruri made it seems like she thought he was for some unknown reason
Porscha wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:50 am since lily was also poe for rondo and lily flipped town, I think rondo had jack and lucy poe'd with shade on ruri for her reveal and actions towards him. hope i'm extrapolating his gif reads correctly
It almost feels like Porscha was set on looking to make reads based on Rondo's flip here. MFW Porscha's entire plan was to NK then fault people for those NKs.
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:34 am
lucy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:24 am one in wigly/porscha
Spoilering the emoji because it's chungus, but BRO when Lucy flipped you went at my throat. I had completely forgotten you had this exchange.

Started skimming at this point as I'm running out of time. Might be abit busy during EoD but I'll quote HIGH QUALITY PRIMO IMPORTANTE SHIT going forward.

Below are the hedgey Jack posts:
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:27 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:23 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 8:03 pm Here are the post counts from the start of Day 3. I screenshotted them before the night ended but was too lazy/forgetful to post them.
Neon: 160
obscurity: 130
anne: 79
DrWilgy: 75
Jackofhearts2005: 73
RondoDimBuckle: 67
lucy: 64
Creature: 63
Lilypetal: 60
Porscha: 37
Seanzie: 34
Schiavetto: 26
pyxxy: 25
falcom45ca: 23
NANOOK: 12
Ruro: 2
After Creature pointed out I wasn't post capped, I realized I had been counting from the start of D3, which would put me at like 100 posts. I'm not in antispew. I'm just super bad at timezones.
That's a joke. I'm super bad at checking that Sloonei's most recent postcount was for the day phase we were currently on
i'm wiling to believe mistake cuz idk wtf my post count is I just assume it's too low to not even worry about

but i'm still making squinty eyes at you
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:39 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:27 pm I mean, it's because nothing Anne says sounds dishonest and there's nothing wrong with flash wagoning Lucy. Like, Wilgy and Scotty both also jumped on that flash wagon quickly and I think (know for Scotty) they are both town. And for Wigly, it's basically because of the flash wagon. I think it was a good look. So why does Anne get reverse credit for trying to move a misyeet into a probable wolf? I don't get it.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:23 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:09 pm Options town have today

Miselim me
Vote out one of Lucy/Anne/Sabi

I must insist no other choices be made.

I am of the view Lucy is probably town but I won't begrudge a resolving of the random d1 wagon on her.

I will not be analysing this game in any effort oriented manner until Anne and Sabi are both dead in this game.

If you are mafia and none of the other three are mafia I am your win condition and good game.
there's 100% one scum in anne/sabi
judging by how quickly they were gonna Flashwagon me
Yeh. Sabi+Lucy gottem gg :noble:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:28 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:19 pm

Miselim me

I am of the view Lucy is probably town but I won't begrudge a resolving of the random d1 wagon on her.

I will not be analysing this game in any effort oriented manner until Anne and Sabi are both dead in this game.

If you are mafia and none of the other three are mafia I am your win condition and good game.
We flashwagon you to save the *check notes*

Town commuter.

Yes that's scummy of us
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 7:03 pm Kill mac I'm commuter
Hmmm anne and I are scummy for trying to save him.

Is that correct @lucy @MacDougall
Lol okay valid.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:30 pm
lucy wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:19 pm

Miselim me

We flashwagon you to save the *check notes*

Town commuter.

Yes that's scummy of us
he claimed after vote count stopped
can you give actual reasoning?
But that's....

It doesn't matter if Cape claimed later. Correctly being like "I think Cape is town. We should wagon someone else" is still a good thing. And then you got totally deer in the headlightsed by it (as did Mac but idk what to do with that because I don't think that w!Mac goes "lol" in response to a flashwagon on his partner at eod).
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 4:47 pm
anne wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:43 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:42 pm
anne wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:41 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:39 pm
anne wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:37 pm

i dont care about making the game state bad, just read cats vs dogs on mu if you want to see me raging out as town. this is much milder in comparison.
I'm not saying you're raging... you're just being needlessly insulting... like being toxic or whatever is one thing but like in this gamestate you supposedly have mac outed and day 2 just started ... we've lost hardly any ground as a town here and you're acting like the game is over even though you also have me cornered and wagoned

your mental doesn't really make sense... if I'm outed you just need to point out how and I'll die ez clap after that day 1... scotty died sussing me

but no you just acting all ree... cuz you're a wolf lol
tbf i think neon is 10x more obvious than you are, but if you're town then its frustrating and we probably already lost because you just jump on me every game for no reason now and its annoying
you say this but it's also verifiably not true
it literally is
Like I tell my kids. You never convince each other going back and forth like this. You just make daddy tired.

Show your work @anne @MacDougall
didnt really like these but also found posts from jack that are towny but I am too lazy and tired to quote them all so this was a waste of time for myself
Below Porscha starts the hard push on my slot:
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:11 pm Unsurprised

Sean locktown wilgy probs has to die
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:11 pm Hold up go read all of wilgy posts 2 pages before eod and tell me that is town
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:12 pm Also lucy said she was gonna go hard in the paint on wilgy today as well so like mmmmmMMMMMM

Microwave noises

Wilgy you tryna die or what
In light of noticing Lucy's statements were 1 in Porscha/Me I think that this looks waaay worse than I had originally perceived.

Also there's this:
Porscha wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 8:32 pm
obscurity wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:30 pm but lucy thought it was me/anne/wilgy, and jack flipped mafia so

1. their 3/3 was off already after jack flip and had to be revalled

2. i know they were wrong on me

so i'm a bit hesitant to follow that. part of why i thought they'd like, though, was i thought they were town mafia would want alive to keep pushing bad reads.. so them dying is either because

1. they were right on something

2. mafia wanted to kill them to push the stuff they were wrong on

so i am a little suspicious of you if wilgy is town here.

they were also spewed clear but creature seemed like the far more obvious kill to me, that was only a conclusion i came to overnight?
There is no way you would be suspicious of me even if wilgy ended up town. Wilgy looks awful in this situation. Stop downplaying it and acting like lucy couldnt be right on wanting to push him
Playing for what could be seen as my eventual flip? Harking on Lucy's call when the Lucy call was between us two?
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:42 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:23 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:51 am I really wanna know what you did or did not do, nook
I motion detected creature instead of wilgy cause I completely mixed up their eods
Nook ima be honest. You look a little less sexy than usual right now
Shade on Nook.

Good morning my friend.

WHATEVER

Contextual review makes this one malicious. Of course you'd understand my suspicion if you know my alignment.
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 4:07 pm

Phraze

Obscurity
Falcon
Porscha
Seanzie
pxxy
Schiavetto
Anne
Neon
DrWilgy
Creature
Nanook

I think list not very informed (bad). Ruri probs town
TR's ruri for a bad list. TBH this would be a great way to gain momentum from a sleepy slot had Porscha wanted to encourage Ruri's bad list.

Porscha shades Falc after this.

There actually seemed to be quite a bit of Ruri suspicion thrown next. Perhaps I'm starting to lean on Ruri not being the teammate.

More pushing on me after this.
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:38 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:22 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:10 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:04 pm Like, just yeet me for my jack interactions, then yeet Porscha and the game should be as good as solved after that though.
in what universe does that solve the game lmao. what do you expect to happen after you flip and then I flip. like what spew do you expect to be spewed

offering to trade in this scenario, even if genuinely coming from you if you are town, is.................. unbecoming. it implies a lot of confidence in the alignment of my slot and I don't get why you seem tunneled on me from the get go when the obvious line of reasoning after lucy flip AND sean flip afterwards points to you. if you're being framed it is not my fault I see the frame. we all know it's out in broad daylight. find the wolves framing you, or you are getting out-poggered and out-gamed, unfortunately.

I mean frankly the fact that you didn't go over after jack flip AND sean NK means you're doing pretty well getting by. simultaneously focusing on the framing aspect while you live day after day is unbecoming. it's putting me off
I think it solves the game on PoE. Even if you flip green after me I think it's 4v2 and finding the wolf in Neon or Shia should be easy.

I'll admit, there is a world where I'm wrong. I don't think I am and even if I am, I think we still win after the fact. I just think by voicing my discontent with the push we may get there sooner. I don't think it's a matter of being out poggered. I just think it's an incorrect investment, that also night yeets confirmed. Like I said, I think it only wins the game for wolves if we've miscleared in Nook or Obs. I really don't think I'm wrong elsewhere.

I don't see how it's unbecoming. I accepted that I'd need to flip for the best chance to win, doing all I can in the meantime.
i'm fine with you being fine on your slot being flipped, but insisting on flipping me right after when my reasons for suspecting you are clear as day is not particularly.... helpful? you already said you thought my push couldn't come from wolf after I dropped it yesterday. so why are you back on flipping me since my push on you is now "wolfy" again.

if you and I can both see the same painting on the wall that has your face on it in a nice fancy frame, and I point it out, then why aren't you working with me to find the wolves who put you there? why are you pushing back on me for pointing out the obvious?

I also disagree that finding "the wolf" between neon and schia would be "easy." to put it plainly.
So this is the post that shifted my read on Porscha. I thought it was relatively town minded. Especially blue. Now that I'm going through everything, I feel that perhaps I made too much of this post being town minded, but damn my gut screamed a town had to be making it in the moment.

Porscha's push on me ceased after this one. Either we came to finding each other OR Porscha was just fine with having me in pocket while I still face the autowagon.

Everything after this is pretty recent so I'll cease. The big conclusion I've come to is that I think I gave way too much town cred for a single post. It felt right in the moment, but Porscha's ISO is extremely sketchy. I do think it's kinda funny to acknowledge that the core of the Porscha push on me coincided with players that were also suspicious of Porscha. Lucy and Pyxxy being a means to push me at the same time of getting rid of Porscha opposition is observed. Seanzie could've been a Creature yeet attempt. Both make sense as they were both pretty townfirmed.

So Porscha, where's your head at now? I feel that I didn't get much talk of who you suspect out of you today, what are the W teams looking like in current?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Tin foil time.
I still think Falcon is VERY unlikely.
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:26 pm

Tin foil time.
Porscha is POE.

I think the foil is more likely in your slot.
obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 4:53 pm I've considered some weird combinations (namely something really weird like Ruri/Falcon), but I feel like Porscha/Wilgy team fits the night kills the best.. also Falcon + Ruri both have some mech in their favor (Ruri in addition to the doctor stuff, the no action voyeur from NANOOK, Falcon the no track)

With Ruri I also kind of think doctor is.. a weird claim to make if you're faking it? Especially with a bodyguard in the set-up. Like, you have to bank on this not getting countered, right, which could easily happen from any towny?
The only holdup I have on that is that Ruri was very clearly looking for a counter out of Rondo I think.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So at this juncture, if I flip, I don't think we get a game winning PoE.

Ruri or Porscha should go over today.

I don't know if I'd be able to find Neon's teammate even if they flipped wolf and that gives me a huge hesitance. Leaning towards Porscha going over. Potentially gives us a better chance for a protect ASSUMING Ruri has forgotten about the game and held shots lol. If we hit W Porscha and Ruri protects successfully we fend off lylo for 2 extra days I think.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

Post by obscurity »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 5:04 pm Like, just yeet me for my jack interactions, then yeet Porscha and the game should be as good as solved after that though.
ok but why do i now feel like wilgy is making this comment while laughing to himself in maf chat with porschaj lkdsjfdlksajf
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

anyway i read through your Porscha post and i feel like your stuff against Porscha is a lot more substantial than what you had on Ruri, so you should be voting there.

i'm find with Wilgy/Porscha wagons

i think i only have like 2 more posts but idk if that's being counted now
DrWilgy

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 6]

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:18 pm
ok but why do i now feel like wilgy is making this comment while laughing to himself in maf chat with porschaj lkdsjfdlksajf
Conf bias?

idk dude, I really do think Porscha's play lines up with yeeting those who sus'd both of us to frame and yeet. I was also really fucking ready to die in a thunderdome with them the start of that day. Perhaps we'd be in a better position for it. Porscha's push on me declined REALLY hard after I started saying I TR'd them which I think is completely reactionary W play at this point. Porscha just fits far too well as both a Sabi/Jack teammate.

Also [VOTE: Porscha] aubergine as I didn't want to announce without wasting a post that may be better suited for discussion.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:22 pm anyway i read through your Porscha post and i feel like your stuff against Porscha is a lot more substantial than what you had on Ruri, so you should be voting there.

i'm find with Wilgy/Porscha wagons

i think i only have like 2 more posts but idk if that's being counted now
I changed my vote earlier, but didn't announce as I didn't want to waste a post, but I suppose that's moot now. I think I have about 10 left, but I should recount rq.
Image Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 231
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Not gonna be around for eod

Do what you feel is best
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Nook ISO with a side of quinoa and braised goat teste

There's honestly not much of d1 Nook, but d2 Nook seems to start with the gimmick rather quickly.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:59 am Is now the time to soft a red on ruri
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:18 pm I have a...its not really a difference check, idk what to call it, anyways I have mech info that there's at least one mafia between ruri/schia/falcon, I think its probably ruri
Nook progresses with the read on Ruri following:
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:58 am I mean it just looks like "may as well try to out a strong pr on my way out" to me lol but
BUT Ruri's claim happened before the gimmick. Nook confusing this is semi constant, so something to think about.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:53 am Anyways I'm lying i have a motion detect, ruri either moved or was visited so they're probably just red lol
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:07 am This red was also fake lol

Ruri probably town obscurity probably town
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:08 am Jack probably mafia lol, probably with one of falcon/schia/ruri
Then the gimmick comes to a close. A TR on Ruri/Obs and a SR on Jack based on reaction. Feels like a good look imo.

@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, do the Jack teammate associations from this still hold any weight? What do we feel of Falcon/Ruri?
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:14 am
obscurity wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:13 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:12 am Sure, flipping lily is fine

I think jack had a pretty outing reaction but
Can you explain this?

I'm willing to entertain it despite my own read because of Mac likely having more experience, though I have felt he's been consistently townie.
His reaction was awkward deflection
And this seems pretty good for Nook. I'd almost invalidate them as teammates for this.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:52 pm Hee hee ho ho jackoffarts has gotta go
This is good.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:13 pm I kinda think jack is town now
This is bad.

Meh, I can't fault Nook for wavering though. Still see the earlier actions as unaligned enough.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:46 pm If you get past my uninspiring surface level stuff I think im pretty unpaired with Jack, and I would basically never undermine my position by moving my vote at eod if we were partnered, particularly when the wagon I jumped to wasn't the best option for a counter iirc
And I agree, W Nook I don't think bails after setting up a bus like that.

I'm just gonna cease there. Nook isn't W.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Probably not going to have time to get through it, but I intend on the Falcon ISO next.

Legacy for LYLO: 1-2 wolves in Porscha Ruri
1 wolf potentially in Neon still, MAAAAAAAAAAAYBE Falcon, I'll try to get through the ISO but my gut still says that one is clean.

Creature aint a wolf. Nook aint a wolf. Obs aint a wolf.

My current regrets: 1. I don't like that I'm leaving us in a weaker lylo than intended. 2. I don't think I'll hit my 10kth post this game.
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 196

Post by Creature »

Ftr I just assumed Seanzie compulsively bodyguard me every night. I never asked anything about how this works with doctor though.

Anyway if I die tonight maybe shouldn't sleep tomorrow. It's gonna be even numbers but someone will have a track and wolves can't just dodge killing without giving town the odd numbers.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Creature wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:33 pm Ftr I just assumed Seanzie compulsively bodyguard me every night. I never asked anything about how this works with doctor though.

Anyway if I die tonight maybe shouldn't sleep tomorrow. It's gonna be even numbers but someone will have a track and wolves can't just dodge killing without giving town the odd numbers.
It's likely going to be 2v4. Sleep's not an option unless we flip and hit W in Porscha.
Image Image Image
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

I believe I can only post once more. I intent to stick with my vote for many reasons but have no qualms with flipping Porscha either.

Appreciate the work you're doing regardless, Wilgy. I think the biggest thing that would confuse me if you're town is why Wilgy died with a 0/3. Like that's partially why I kind of would expect v!you to push at me a bit.

The only scenario I have to explain that is exactly Porscha wolf since she also focused on Porscha POE a fair bit as did Pyxxy.
obscurity
Corrupt Union Official

Post by obscurity »

Lucy* died

Alright gl all
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:36 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:33 pm Ftr I just assumed Seanzie compulsively bodyguard me every night. I never asked anything about how this works with doctor though.

It's likely going to be 2v4. Sleep's not an option unless we flip and hit W in Porscha.
Yeah. If there's a track around sleeping would make it pointless as wolves can just not nightkill someone the night it is supposed to be used.

I'm still giving it to falcon45ca which would mean you all would need to find a wolf outside him. If he's nightkilled before that still narrows down the POE.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

I don't have a legacy and I don't want to further burden town with a legacy I'm not even sure of.
DrWilgy

Re: Hot Fuzz Mafia [Day 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

Falcon ISO stew. Extra baby, hold the tomato.

Falcon's first and only real AI thing done day 1 was vote Cape. Some minor suspicion thrown at Mac.

D2, they push Rondo, vote Creature, vote Ruri.

Importante!
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:11 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:10 am Fyi, I'm not hard shielding Falcon at this point. But he is the easiest to read of that trio by far and I have a townlean on him and if he really is town, we should be able to know in a phase or two so it's never worth shrug maybe red check yeeting Falcon.
Falcon does immediately question Jack's TR. At least the weird readless early Falcon starts showing unaligned behavior with Jack at this point.

Though, Falcon did go pretty hard on Creature who was pushing for Jack yeet at the time:
falcon45ca wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:01 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:00 pm idk where I stand on falcon/Ruri/Schiavetto. I'm still skeptical about Ruri's claim but it came so out of the blue so maybe I can let it slide for now.
I think you're Maf
Eh... Then there's this:
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:07 pm The wolfiest part of Jack's ISO is that it's too towny
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:12 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 4:52 pm @Schiavetto help me yeet Creature.

@DrWilgy and @falcon45ca and @pyxxy

By our powers combined, we can avoid another tragedy for the MafiaSyndicate Universe.
Like I disagree with the votes on you, but I'd not yeet Creature in your place.

You two are more likely T/T than you Falc/Nook either of those slots may flip w.

~~~~~~

@falcon45ca my friend, you have an hour to do some legitimate hunting. Collect a pelt. What do you make of me currently? What do you make of Jack? Nook? Your Creature votes previous, what were those based on?
Let's do these all as GTH reads, and I'll give blurb or two, shall we? I've not spent a lot of time reading, and I'm not pretend like I have.

I did go thru Jack's ISO quickly a short time ago, and the thing that struck me the most is how...I dunno, polite? It is. I didn't really get the sense he's trying to get his hands dirty. GTH he's town tho, even if that sounds odd from what I've just said.

Nook is never an easy read for me, I just find the few posts I've read to have an agenda...like, he's scheming behind the scenes and guiding things in his own subtle way. GTH he's Maf

I find Creatures early interactions with me to come across like he's TR my slot, and there's no reason to do so. GTH he's Maf
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 5:21 pm Oh and Wilgy, GTH your town.
Then continues to push Creature.

Meh, a pause for thought.

Falcon from Jack's ISO looked very much unaligned, but I don't see that from Falcon's ISO. There's hints of both being jack sided and not. Gut says that the Jack ISO stuff SHOULD still make me lean on town Falcon, but I'm much less sure now. It's entirely possible Jack saw the writing on the wall and overplayed Falc while at the same time Falc was still catching up from not being around? Just gonna post now as I'm short on time, will continue in another post if time allows.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

obscurity wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:43 pm I believe I can only post once more. I intent to stick with my vote for many reasons but have no qualms with flipping Porscha either.

Appreciate the work you're doing regardless, Wilgy. I think the biggest thing that would confuse me if you're town is why Wilgy died with a 0/3. Like that's partially why I kind of would expect v!you to push at me a bit.

The only scenario I have to explain that is exactly Porscha wolf since she also focused on Porscha POE a fair bit as did Pyxxy.
But I just don't see you as W :shrug:

Like the chance of W Obs is FAR less likely than I think than W Porscha/Ruri/Neon even Falc at this point.

Again, I do think Lucy and Pyxxy kills served a double purpose of sussing me while outing Porscha opposition. Porscha's immediate going in on me and then reactionary dropping off on me reflects this as well.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Just gonna spam because I really want that 10k and it doesn't look like I have time to continue.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Good luck town.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I've done all I can.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

When I'm gone just flip Porscha I think.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I think my legacy should hold good assessment.

TR Nook, no takesy backsey.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Behold,

Penis.
Image Image Image
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Expecting to get out of this game tonight. I'm prob not joining DVC until postgame.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Day 7 Result

Chief Inspector Frank Butterman died peacefully this evening of strangulation. Inspector Butterman cared deeply for the village of Sandford, and it was his devotion that helped the peaceful town win England's Village of the Year contest seven years in a row. Inspector Butterman worked tirelessly for the greater good of the village, and his stewardship will be dearly missed by all.

DrWilgy has been eliminated. He was Inspector Frank Butterman, Mafia 2-shot Roleblocker.

It is Night 7. You have 24 hours to submit your night actions.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Night 7

Leslie Tiller, whose horticultural expertise helped put Sandford on the map, tragically died last evening while closing up her shop. Miss Tiller was doing some last-minute tending to her plants when she tripped and fell on her own shears. Such an awful accident for one of Sandford's best and brightest. She will be missed, God rest her.

Ruri has been killed. She was Leslie Tiller, Town 2-shot Doctor.

It is Day 8. You have 48 hours to eliminate somebody.
Start of Day 8 post counts:
obscurity - 505
Neon - 317
Porscha - 301
NANOOK - 176
Creature - 172
falcon45ca - 152
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Rackets”