NANANANANANA_BANANA
6%
nijuukyugou
No votes
Sorsha
No votes
TheFloyd73
No votes
Francesca Annis (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
38%

Total votes: 16
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 220

Re: Dune [Day 0]

Post by MacDougall »

Turnip Head wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Soooo... where is everyone?
I'm at home, watching Monday Night Football.
Mathieu is such a badass.
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 223

Post by a2thezebra »

ayyyyyyyyyyy
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Stuck with Gom Jabbar I see. I'll take the bottom one.
Luke11646
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Luke11646 »

Does anyone know what Gom Jabber is? :ponder:
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 206

Post by FZ. »

Luke11646 wrote:Does anyone know what Gom Jabber is? :ponder:
Not me, but you'll find out soon enough.

By the way, welcome! Banana too :)
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 5

Post by G-Man »

Ricochet wrote:Btw, I never heard imprssions from you on how I handled Picture-Man in Syndicate Mafia. :beer:[/np]
I went back and looked at your handiwork. Not too bad. I'm probably a little too random to imitate with 100% accuracy but it was quite amusing. Once I read your post where you said you were mimicking three other players on top of your sock, your posts made much more sense.

Did your curse specifically require you to post like me? Kind of odd to have to mimic someone not in the game when you also had to post like two other players who were actually playing the game. I guess seeing me in action in previous games came in handy.

:beer:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Btw, I never heard imprssions from you on how I handled Picture-Man in Syndicate Mafia. :beer:
I went back and looked at your handiwork. Not too bad. I'm probably a little too random to imitate with 100% accuracy but it was quite amusing. Once I read your post where you said you were mimicking three other players on top of your sock, your posts made much more sense.

Did your curse specifically require you to post like me? Kind of odd to have to mimic someone not in the game when you also had to post like two other players who were actually playing the game. I guess seeing me in action in previous games came in handy.

I was the one who cursed him. I can't remember why I cursed him that way though.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Post by Ricochet »

G-Man wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Btw, I never heard imprssions from you on how I handled Picture-Man in Syndicate Mafia. :beer:[/np]

"Not too bad". I'll take it. :beer: Re: the 100% accuracy thing, my goals in that game were never really to simply imitate, but also paraphrase, reinterpret, seem alike etc.

TH cursed me with this. The curse was to post my thoughts only in pictures, not to "roleplay G-Man". I only assumed I basically asked for it, after doing that Day 0 Bane impression of you (posting pics as the Joker, I mean), in a conversation with you (uhm the real you, aka you). :goofp:

MM in addition also cursed me to write OT stuff in Wilgy style (me and "JJJ", who posted the usual Wilgy catchphrase and then didn't seem to give a shit no more). I also paraphrased that (the labcoat thing, the narrative style) and developed it into the story in which Roxy wants to kill me for stepping inside her Host Room unannounced, using coctail molotovs and mutant Beatles members.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 93

Post by S~V~S »

A Gom Jabbar is a testing mechanism. The tested has to endure a test of exquisite pain without movement or outward expression.. The Gom Jabbar is a needle with poison that the tester holds to the neck of the person being tested.

In this context it may be that the person who chooses it is the tester. But it could also mean that the person who gets it is the tested. I would lean towards the former, but there is no way of knowing at this point.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Ricochet wrote:
G-Man wrote:

"Not too bad". I'll take it. :beer: Re: the 100% accuracy thing, my goals in that game were never really to simply imitate, but also paraphrase, reinterpret, seem alike etc.

TH cursed me with this. The curse was to post my thoughts only in pictures, not to "roleplay G-Man". I only assumed I basically asked for it, after doing that Day 0 Bane impression of you (posting pics as the Joker, I mean), in a conversation with you (uhm the real you, aka you). :goofp:

MM in addition also cursed me to write OT stuff in Wilgy style (me and "JJJ", who posted the usual Wilgy catchphrase and then didn't seem to give a shit no more). I also paraphrased that (the labcoat thing, the narrative style) and developed it into the story in which Roxy wants to kill me for stepping inside her Host Room unannounced, using coctail molotovs and mutant Beatles members.
I got you now. I'm glad I could help inspire such a bizarre curse and that my previous shenanigans helped pave the way for you. The Wilgy stuff really was funny; it brought his screenplay style of writing to life visually. I'm glad you dove into it 100% because some people would probably have just avoided posting that day if cursed the same way. I'd like to amend my "not too bad" to a "superb."
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

S~V~S wrote:
A Gom Jabbar is a testing mechanism. The tested has to endure a test of exquisite pain without movement or outward expression.. The Gom Jabbar is a needle with poison that the tester holds to the neck of the person being tested.

In this context it may be that the person who chooses it is the tester. But it could also mean that the person who gets it is the tested. I would lean towards the former, but there is no way of knowing at this point.
I'm pretty crap at remembering much of anything from the Dune books (or from any books I read :sigh:), but that Gom Jabbar test on Paul at the beginning of Dune still happens to be stuck in my head ever since reading it the first time. When I was a wee lad. :scared:
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Black Rock »

S~V~S wrote:

Could it then be that it is the poison needle and no one is tested? Like for game mechanics and such.
ImageImage
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 94
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

Ricochet wrote:
G-Man wrote:

You've got that backwards. I hit you with the WIlgy challenge, so it must have been MM with the G-Man curse.

Also @MM, did you target MM2 with the timmer curse in that game? I was cracking up when I saw that.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 326

Post by Golden »

I assume all the people writing in blue are Fremen?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Golden wrote:I assume all the people writing in blue are Fremen?
Fremen...

free men...

free...of Mafia...men...

Sounds about right. :beer:

---

I'll cut it with the spectator chat, once all of you engage fully in the game, so I'll take the opportunity to make a recommendation for any Dune enthusiasts here. There's a documentary called Jodorowski's Dune, about legendary (and batshit crazy, whilst at it) filmmaker Alejandro Jodorowski's failed attempt to make an adaptation of it in the 70s. The details, sketches are mouth-watering, the production ensemble (artists such as Giger, O'Bannon, Jean Giraud; music by Tangerine Dream, Magma, Oldfield) and the ensemble cast (Carradine, Mick Jagger, Orson Welles as Baron Vlad omfg, Salvador Dali) would have been insane. A very good aspect of it is that it's not all brag, it almost lets Jodorowsky tell the (hi)story the way he knows it and you can tell from it how both original and grandomania-stricken everything he had in mind was.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 18
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

I'll have to try reading this book again, it seems. I tried quite a long time ago (sometime in middle school or high school), but couldn't get past the first couple of pages. I think I was a bit overwhelmed by the immediate immersion :eek:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nijuukyugou wrote:I'll have to try reading this book again, it seems. I tried quite a long time ago (sometime in middle school or high school), but couldn't get past the first couple of pages. I think I was a bit overwhelmed by the immediate immersion :eek:
That was the first book I ever read like that; where a sci fi book is written as if the context is familiar to the audience. I loved that feeling of immersion, but it is not an easy book in general.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Just posted this in World reborn, it stands here too.
S~V~S wrote:Just an FYI, for the duration of the World Series, I will be scarce during game times. As a lifelong Mets fan, this is a squeeeee moment for me.

Hopefully it is not rained out tonight :puppy:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Turnip Head wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
G-Man wrote:

You've got that backwards. I hit you with the WIlgy challenge, so it must have been MM with the G-Man curse.

Also @MM, did you target MM2 with the timmer curse in that game? I was cracking up when I saw that.
Yes on both curses! :biggrin:

I didn't know who to curse that day, so I recycled an old one lol.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 74

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:I'll have to try reading this book again, it seems. I tried quite a long time ago (sometime in middle school or high school), but couldn't get past the first couple of pages. I think I was a bit overwhelmed by the immediate immersion :eek:
That was the first book I ever read like that; where a sci fi book is written as if the context is familiar to the audience. I loved that feeling of immersion, but it is not an easy book in general.
I delayed reading Dune for years because the long glossary at the end gave me in the impression that the author had created something that needed far too much explaining.

And, to be honest, he did. My biggest criticism of Herbert is that, even when he's trying to navigate around it, he's an explainer.

But certain literary sins can be forgiven when the storytelling is good.

I recommend Dune, but not for the reasons so many have recommended it (i.e., all the Messianic and metaphoric hooplah)- I liked it because it was a damn good story, one that took its time setting things up only to get rolling in a fast-paced way after the first hundred pages or so. Yes, the first third of the book is politics, but after that, damn.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

How do you feel about the sequels, Epi? (and anyone else that cares to answer)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Day 1
This is Arrakis. This is Dune. Home of the nomadic Fremen, this is where the spice, the fuel of the universe, is gathered.

All of you have taken an ornithopter from the destroyed guild warehouse to the new Arteides palace.

What, then, awaits you?

It is now Day 1. You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Dune [POLLS]

Post by Epignosis »

What will you take with you from the guild warehouse?

Poll ended at Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:30 pm

Spice Mélange
S~V~S (2)
5%

Spice Mélange
Metalmarsh89 (3)
5%

Spice Mélange
Golden (6)
5%

Spice Mélange
Turnip Head (5)
5%

A Literjon of Water
MacDougall (4)
5%

A Literjon of Water
Sorsha (11)
5%

A Literjon of Water
nijuukyugou (12)
5%

A Literjon of Water
Matt F (8)
5%

Gom Jabbar
Luke11646 (13)
5%

Gom Jabbar
Elohcin (18)
5%

Gom Jabbar
No votes

Gom Jabbar
a2thezebra (20)
5%

Poison Snooper
NANANANANANA_BANANA (15)
5%

Poison Snooper
TheFloyd73 (14)
5%

Windtrap
birdwithteeth11 (9)
5%

Windtrap
bea (16)
5%

Lasgun
Black Rock (10)
5%

Lasgun
sig (7)
5%

Nothing
FZ. (19)
5%

Nothing (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
Epignosis (1), MovingPictures07 (17), G-Man (21)
14%

Total votes : 21

Draconus takes a Gom Jabbar by default.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Re: Dune [Day 1]

Post by a2thezebra »

Oh snap
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So none of us got to pick an ornithopter. Hrm, that could have come in handy.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

I'd like to start with an imaginary vote to get the ball rolling. No strong pings yet from anyone (obviously), but Matt F's sense of humor in Day 0, while funny, rubbed me the wrong way regarding his alignment. The way I see it, it's a bit more likely that a baddie would make as many jokes as he did regarding his possible alignment and role than a civvie would.
Matt F wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
sig wrote:As tricky as your question I would say.
Hang on MattF is playing.

Placeholder vote for MattF.
You said in btsc you wouldn't pull this shit. :beer:
Matt F wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
TheFloyd73 wrote:I know, Matt F, fuck how do I change?
You dun goofed

That's two baddies spotted on Day 1.
I meant Day 0.

That's three baddies spotted on Day 0. :(
Don't worry, if you're in danger of getting lynched, I'll pull a lynch switch for ya.
Matt F wrote:
Sorsha wrote:I've never played a closed set up before. We don't get to see win conditions either?
Pretty sure you win if you don't vote me during any day phases. :beer:
No single one of these posts would rub me the wrong way by themselves, but throughout Day 0 it feels a bit forced for a civvie to have all three of them, and some of his other posts contributed to deez bad vibes as well. So for now, baby blue imaginary vote for Matt F. I'll be using this font color for other imaginary votes throughout the game too. Some will be more serious than others, of course. If there is a 1 to 10 scale for the chance of an imaginary vote ending up being my final vote, this one would barely be a 2.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Zebra, are you a member of mafia?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 218

Post by Matt »

Zebra - I did come on a little strong Day 0. It's been gettin' pretty intense in TH so I thought I'd let loose in her for a bit, being day 0 and all. I know this didn't require a defense really, especially you giving it "barely a 2", but wanted to explain.

I do, however, plan to grab a hold of myself this game, and instead of spitballin' in nearly every post like I usually do, maybe just type it in the notepad, and only post a suspish when I feel it's solid.

Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Matt F wrote:...so I thought I'd let loose in her for a bit...
Let loose in HERE*

:disappoint:
Image Image Image Image
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Matt F wrote:Zebra - I did come on a little strong Day 0. It's been gettin' pretty intense in TH so I thought I'd let loose in her for a bit, being day 0 and all. I know this didn't require a defense really, especially you giving it "barely a 2", but wanted to explain.

I do, however, plan to grab a hold of myself this game, and instead of spitballin' in nearly every post like I usually do, maybe just type it in the notepad, and only post a suspish when I feel it's solid.

Can I grab you in this game? :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MattF

Explain to us Matt why you should not be lynched on day 1 for being you.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall, I think we should lynch Turnip Head today. Will you vote for him with me?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Haha shit votes aren't changeable in this one.

Oh well MattF it is.

I have it on good authority that he is scum.

linki: I would do anything you asked me to Metalmarsh except I already voted and can't change it. What's your case though? I actually got pinged by turnip head's NFL post somehow. But that's probably because I am a genius level scum hunter.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

No reason at all. I just knew that votes were not changeable. :haha:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:MattF

I don't really have a good answer for that one. But I assure you I am a civilian! :workit:
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Matt F wrote:
MacDougall wrote:MattF

I don't really have a good answer for that one. But I assure you I am a civilian! :workit:
A civilian hey? In this game? Interesting.

Vote for this guy.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 67

Post by sig »

Kinda early to vote Mac isn't it?

What is an ornithopter?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

sig wrote:Kinda early to vote Mac isn't it?

What is an ornithopter?
It is my modus operandi as a mafia player on this website to tunnel MattF in every game until one of us are dead. You are officially forewarned of my intention in every game we both play in.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

:huh:
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

MattF is the perfect day 1 lynch in every game he plays. As a townie he distracts from genuine scum hunting with tunneling, a lack of focus and volumes upon volumes of posts trying to get people to ignore their genuine scum hunting efforts and follow his uninspired scumdar ... and of course there is as good a chance that he's scum as anybody else. He's a policy lynch for me in every game he plays. I make no apologies for this.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

For real, this is starting to make me feel uncomfortable.

But I like uncomfortable. :workit:
Image Image Image Image
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

It appears you are beginning to feel what it's like to play with you.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

MacDougall wrote:It appears you are beginning to feel what it's like to play with you.
Nah I don't know what you're doing. I may go a little off the wall with suspicions sometimes, but you're playing on a whole new level.
Image Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

MacDougall has claimed a policy lynch of tunnelling on someone who he considers is unhelpful to scum-hunting effort because he tunnels.

:faint:
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Hey, Mac, I've actually experienced a game where I went very deep, as a civilian, with MattF on my back the entire game.

You have only experienced a brief time in a game, when you were actually bad, when MattF tunnelled you to the advantage of the town for a very short period of the time.

So, I'm not sure why you would feel the need to be aggrieved? MattF, I have only ever seen tunnel because he has actual reasons he thinks you are bad. You just seem to be doing something personal.

Do you actually intend to follow it through, or are you just making a point?
Luke11646
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Luke11646 »

This is getting intense
If you can't fix it with duct tape, your not using enough duct tape.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Golden wrote:MacDougall has claimed a policy lynch of tunnelling on someone who he considers is unhelpful to scum-hunting effort because he tunnels.

Are you confused or are you deliberately mislabeling the play? Tunneling is not the same as calling for a policy lynch on someone.
Golden wrote:Hey, Mac, I've actually experienced a game where I went very deep, as a civilian, with MattF on my back the entire game.

You have only experienced a brief time in a game, when you were actually bad, when MattF tunnelled you to the advantage of the town for a very short period of the time.

So, I'm not sure why you would feel the need to be aggrieved? MattF, I have only ever seen tunnel because he has actual reasons he thinks you are bad. You just seem to be doing something personal.

Orange - Good, so you will understand how challenging it would be to operate as a functional town player when he does that?

Green - Do you believe that what Matt accomplished by getting me lynched is something that he should claim as a win? If no, then why are you doing it for him? If yes, then wouldn't you similarly say that if I provoke him based on what you perceive as nonsense and he spills out scum tells then there is justification for what I have done?

You should go back and read how that played out. He did not make a logical case on me. He assumed I was the SK because I made a lynch poster in photoshop and had in his mind that night actions rationalised that that made me the serial killer, when a simple reading of the actual role he was referencing shows that it's not possible. My reaction to that was not the reason I was lynched exclusively either. My lynch was a result of analysis of my play that came before that. Many of the players in the game read my reaction to it as town. Some didn't. The actual case that got me lynched was analysis of where I placed my votes before that.

Blue - I find his play style disruptive to town efforts. At this point of the game policy lynches are possible. Either he flips anti-town or we remove someone who I feel is disruptive to genuine scum hunting efforts. This isn't personal at all. This is business. Matt seems like an affable guy outside the confines of forums mafia and I harbour no ill will to him.

That being said, I do not give a damn that it looks like I am upset about me getting lynched in the other game. To claim that of me is being petulant. I would not do the same to those who were actually genuinely responsible for my lynch in that game. Getting lynched as scum does not bother me at all. His dealings with me are only a small part of what I observed Matt do in the other game. His behavior is pattern and it's troubling.

MattF has displayed in the one game I played a propensity to disrupt legitimate scum hunting activities with extremely thorough miscalculation based cases on players who turned out to be townies. He repeats himself ad nauseum and does not listen to reason. He has an inability to doubt himself once he makes a synapse connection. This last point is the kicker.

Red - I will be following it through.

My point is made. There is no point further harping on about it. I believe I make a valid point but you might feel differently. If this comes across as a little bit mean then so be it. In the Game of Forums Mafia you win or you die. :dark:
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

MacDougall wrote:
Golden wrote:MacDougall has claimed a policy lynch of tunnelling on someone who he considers is unhelpful to scum-hunting effort because he tunnels.

Are you confused or are you deliberately mislabeling the play? Tunneling is not the same as calling for a policy lynch on someone.
Golden wrote:Hey, Mac, I've actually experienced a game where I went very deep, as a civilian, with MattF on my back the entire game.

Orange - Good, so you will understand how challenging it would be to operate as a functional town player when he does that?

Green - Do you believe that what Matt accomplished by getting me lynched is something that he should claim as a win? If no, then why are you doing it for him? If yes, then wouldn't you similarly say that if I provoke him based on what you perceive as nonsense and he spills out scum tells then there is justification for what I have done?

You should go back and read how that played out. He did not make a logical case on me. He assumed I was the SK because I made a lynch poster in photoshop and had in his mind that night actions rationalised that that made me the serial killer, when a simple reading of the actual role he was referencing shows that it's not possible. My reaction to that was not the reason I was lynched exclusively either. My lynch was a result of analysis of my play that came before that. Many of the players in the game read my reaction to it as town. Some didn't. The actual case that got me lynched was analysis of where I placed my votes before that.

Blue - I find his play style disruptive to town efforts. At this point of the game policy lynches are possible. Either he flips anti-town or we remove someone who I feel is disruptive to genuine scum hunting efforts. This isn't personal at all. This is business. Matt seems like an affable guy outside the confines of forums mafia and I harbour no ill will to him.

That being said, I do not give a damn that it looks like I am upset about me getting lynched in the other game. To claim that of me is being petulant. I would not do the same to those who were actually genuinely responsible for my lynch in that game. Getting lynched as scum does not bother me at all. His dealings with me are only a small part of what I observed Matt do in the other game. His behavior is pattern and it's troubling.

MattF has displayed in the one game I played a propensity to disrupt legitimate scum hunting activities with extremely thorough miscalculation based cases on players who turned out to be townies. He repeats himself ad nauseum and does not listen to reason. He has an inability to doubt himself once he makes a synapse connection. This last point is the kicker.

Red - I will be following it through.

My point is made. There is no point further harping on about it. I believe I make a valid point but you might feel differently. If this comes across as a little bit mean then so be it. In the Game of Forums Mafia you win or you die. :dark:
You don't think this style of game play would be disruptive?
ImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I do not believe policy lynches can occur after day 1 so if this fails to occur I won't push for a policy lynch on him again.

And no, not really. This discussion should get people motivated to talk. It should influence a lot of play. It will help incentivise conversation on day 1 that could lead to genuine cases. Better that than we start by just asking about the weather. Let the games begin.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

This is the first I have heard of policy lynches and I don't think it's in anyone's best interest. :shrug2:
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”