Moderator: Community Team

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 329

Re: Day 4- BLUE vs. RED

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote:Fair enough.
thellama73 wrote:
notsawyer540 wrote:We would need llama, dfaraday, or floyd to change their vote.
If Epi and I both change our votes, you would still need at least one more.
I'm inferring from this post that llama's considering changing his vote in an attempt to save notsawyer.
That could only mean that thellama73's plan was to throw notsawyer under the bus until it became possible to save him.

I don't suspect notsawyer though, so I don't believe that's what is transpiring.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
notsawyer540
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by notsawyer540 »

Marmot wrote:I'm inferring from this post that llama's considering changing his vote in an attempt to save notsawyer.
That's what I inferred from it too. However, even if you, llama, and Epi were to vote for Quin, I would still get lynched. Unless I punched things in wrong on the calculator, there are only a few ways I live at this point:

1. Mac changes his vote to Quin.
2. Either Dfaraday or Floyd change their vote to Quin.
3. Everyone voting for Quin (as well as you, llama, and Epi) piles on Floyd instead

I would rather lynch llama than quin, but like Epi said, there's just not enough time.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Present company: Comment on this please.
Long Con wrote:Long Con
thellama73
MacDougall
Epignosis
notsawyer540
Dfaraday
TheFloyd73
Marmot
DrWilgy
Quin

This is a basic rainbow that I hastily constructed. I don't even know if it's exactly how I feel.
Long Con wrote:6. Where you stand on thellama73 and why.
I'm cool with Llama now for reasons I won't really get into.
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

I didn't see that. What I gather is either LC and llama are both civ and LC found out about llama's alignment because of some game mechanic we're not aware of, or they both have btsc and LC was trying to take some of the heat off llama. Do you see any other explanations?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

notsawyer540 wrote:I didn't see that. What I gather is either LC and llama are both civ and LC found out about llama's alignment because of some game mechanic we're not aware of, or they both have btsc and LC was trying to take some of the heat off llama. Do you see any other explanations?
Having found that, I take from it this:

thellama73 and Long Con are both civilians. There is one power role left, and nobody went HAM against LC or thellama73 after he made this declaration. To me, that is evidence in their favor.

If Long Con is bad, then someone is asleep at the wheel.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

And MM evidently suspects both LC and thellama73.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 179

Post by thellama73 »

I'm just glad Long Con came to his senses.

And Metalmars89, I commented earlier thta I am willing to lynch Quin, Wilgy, and Sawyer. Epi seems very unhappy with the Sawyer lynch, and I am willing to take thta into consideration because I trust him this game, but I distrust sawyer and am happy to see him lynched as well.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If you remove notsawyer, LC, llama, and me from consideration, you've removed 40% of the suspect pool and can proceed accordingly.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Less than an hour to go. I am disappointed that people chose to drop weighty votes on someone without coming back and discussing / reconsidering those votes.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Reposting.
G-Man wrote:Since speculation over vote weight has occurred, I'd like to clear things up for you. At the end of Night 3, all living player's post counts were recorded. Here are the percentages for the 10 of you:
Epignosis = 22.93%
Marmot = 12.61%
Long Con = 12.24%
DrWilgy = 11.88%
Llama = 11.64%
Quin = 11.16%
MacDougall = 8.88%
notsawyer540 = 5.88%
Dfaraday = 2.04%
Floyd = 0.72%
There are 10 votes between you all, so those 10 votes were broken up proportionally according to the percentages above and reallocated in reverse order. (i.e. Floyd's vote is worth Epi's post-count percentages multiplied by 10, and so on)
Epignosis = 0.0720 votes
Marmot = 0.2041 votes
Long Con = 0.5882 votes
DrWilgy = 0.8884 votes
Llama = 1.1164 votes
Quin = 1.1645 votes
MacDougall = 1.1885 votes
notsawyer540 = 1.2245 votes
Dfaraday = 1.2605 votes
Floyd = 2.2929 votes
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 150

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:Less than an hour to go. I am disappointed that people chose to drop weighty votes on someone without coming back and discussing / reconsidering those votes.
:srsnod:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin + DF + Floyd = 4.7172

Epi + MM + LC + notsawyer + Wilgy + thellama73 = 4.0936

Shit.
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Epignosis wrote:Less than an hour to go. I am disappointed that people chose to drop weighty votes on someone without coming back and discussing / reconsidering those votes.
Same here. :(

Maybe I have enough Hillary points to buy my way out. They have to be good for something! Hillary points should count as free speech, and I'll take it all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to!

Linki: That's what I was saying when I said Mac, DF, or Floyd would have to change votes.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 62

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote:Reposting.
G-Man wrote:Since speculation over vote weight has occurred, I'd like to clear things up for you. At the end of Night 3, all living player's post counts were recorded. Here are the percentages for the 10 of you:
Epignosis = 22.93%
Marmot = 12.61%
Long Con = 12.24%
DrWilgy = 11.88%
Llama = 11.64%
Quin = 11.16%
MacDougall = 8.88%
notsawyer540 = 5.88%
Dfaraday = 2.04%
Floyd = 0.72%
There are 10 votes between you all, so those 10 votes were broken up proportionally according to the percentages above and reallocated in reverse order. (i.e. Floyd's vote is worth Epi's post-count percentages multiplied by 10, and so on)
Epignosis = 0.0720 votes
Marmot = 0.2041 votes
Long Con = 0.5882 votes
DrWilgy = 0.8884 votes
Llama = 1.1164 votes
Quin = 1.1645 votes
MacDougall = 1.1885 votes
notsawyer540 = 1.2245 votes
Dfaraday = 1.2605 votes
Floyd = 2.2929 votes
Wow. Being dead is not so bad after all.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin! Have 0.0720 more votes. :meany:
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 70

Post by G-Man »

notsawyer540 wrote:
Same here. :(

Maybe I have enough Hillary points to buy my way out. They have to be good for something! Hillary points should count as free speech, and I'll take it all the way to the Supreme Court if I have to!

Linki: That's what I was saying when I said Mac, DF, or Floyd would have to change votes.
Hillary Points have a very specific purpose but they do not count as free speech, nor do they buy your way out of a lynch.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

G-Man wrote:Hillary Points have a very specific purpose but they do not count as free speech, nor do they buy your way out of a lynch.
Save that argument for 4/9 of the Supreme Court! :meany:
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm still around if people want to discuss things.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have to drive home and stop on the way, so this is likely it for me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Well, I'll go ahead and change my vote too, I guess. It likely won't make a difference, but all the cool kids are doing it, and I want to be cool.

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Current vote tallies:

notsawyer: 4.7179
Quin: 3.8895
Floyd: 1.1885
Long Con: 0.2041
My Banners:
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Holding out hope for Faraday, Floyd, or Mac. Whichever one saves me will gain major civ points in my book.

Marmot's vote won't be enough to save me even if he changes to Quin
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

But would still be appreciated.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 102

Post by MacDougall »

Cash me outside how bow dah
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Well how bow dah?
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Thanks Mac! I owe you one.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Hmmm why are you being saved again?
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Because I'm civ and a bunch people piled votes on me without explaining them
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

notsawyer540 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I want to know the following from everybody:

1. Where you stand on notsawyer and why.

2. Where you stand on Marmot and why.

3. Where you stand on Floyd and why.

4. Where you stand on DFaraday and why.

5. Where you stand on Quin and why.

6. Where you stand on thellama73 and why.

7. Where you stand on Long Con and why.

You get the idea. If I left you out, it wasn't personal.

Start talking. Tell me why you're good. Tell me why others are bad. Go.
1. notsawyer - Vanilla town read to me. The back and forth stuff with Epi didn't gain him any favor. :p He has a bad habit of sinking his teeth in like a pitbull and not letting go, but he's been advocating lynching baddies and showing good initiative.

2. Marmot - Despite the fact that he has way more posts than me, I never really seem to notice them. That could something about the content of his posts, but it could also say something about my attention span. i'll have to search his posts in topic and give them a quick read.

3. Floyd - 7 posts by day 4 and he controls the vote. He's going to kill me today, and when I flip civ he's going to have to face some questions he won't be around to answer. Seems a bit shifty to me, but not enough to where I would vote for him.

4. Dfaraday - He tried to talk some sense into me vis a vis Epi:
Dfaraday wrote: Clearly enough people agreed with him to not lynch Jack right away, so this feels like you're trying to shift the blame onto Epi.
It just took me a long drive to start thinking about it. The only other things I know about him are that he randomized a vote for me on day 1 and he almost got lynched on day 1 or 2.

5. Quin - Called me out from the get-go for being myself and then sunk into the shadows for a while after he lost that argument, only to reemerge when it was clear I would be up for lynch. Definitely sets off alarm bells. If you go back to Parks and Rec mafia and look at Leslie Knope's posts, I made a lot of posts like the one Quin went after in this game. I also got lynched on day 4 and flipped civ. :haha: Quin is definitely on my list.

6. llama - Not feeling too great about this one either. In my limited experience, I've found that the second person to jump on something is usually more likely to be the bad one, and llama did that when Quin called me out. Llama has also not been contributing very much and hasn't provided anything new to the hunt. Slightly worse than Quin imo.

7. LC - I called him out before and he ignored it, which is never a good sign, but he seems to be patient and non-opportunistic. I think he knows more than he lets on, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Leaning civ on him.

8. Epi - I've warmed a bit to Epi, but not enough to say civ read. I went on the attack recently because I was convinced I was right about Epi, but looking back I just got tunnel vision. Some of my points still stand and I don't believe the Eloh argument. Just because you haven't done something before doesn't mean you won't do it now.

9. Wilgy - Was my primary suspect before the whole thing with Epi. Still not sure on him. He wasn't hesitant to correct me on his involvement with the lynching of SVS, but he also tried to correct me on the argument about whether or not to lynch Jack and when I went back to look at the posts, he was wrong--but it was really just splitting hairs. Mostly neutral on him with a slight baddie lean.

10. Mac - My top suspect. Day 1 he voted for me without explanation right when the vote was going to end, despite having voiced suspicion for Jack. Then when Jack was revealed, Mac tried to get himself a known-civ status until people shut that down. If he was so good that he tone-read Jack on day 1, why didn't he vote that way? I think he was mafia throwing out an accusation against another person so that when that person flipped bad he could go back and say he called it on day 1. Mac will be getting my vote today.

If I missed anyone, please let me know. And if there's anything I haven't addressed, let me know that too. I was hoping to do more here, but I have a paper and a bunch of reading that need done and I really don't have time to do digging.

My rainbow list:

Mac
Llama
Quin
Floyd
Epi
Wilgy
Dfaraday
Marmot

LC
notsawyer
Your top!?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I dunno why I am saving you but here we are...
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

MacDougall wrote:Your top!?
Well not any more. :keys:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Your suspicion of me is absurd btw. I voted for Jack and only changed to you well after his lynch was off the table. If I was just distancing for credit I wouldn't have changed my vote.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Was Sawyer actually saved here?

Neat.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

notsawyer540 wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Your top!?
Well not any more. :keys:
:haha: :haha: :haha:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:Was Sawyer actually saved here?

Neat.
Yes. I am hero.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

EVERY DECISION THAT THEY TAKE HAS ENORMOUS CONSEQUENCES
(TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2017)
This is a Fox News alert. I'm Shepard Smith.

In a shocking turn of events, longtime Clinton ally and strategist Sidney Blumenthal was hospitalized today in an apparent suicide attempt when FBI agents entered the White House. Details are still coming in but Fox News sources indicate that the FBI came to the White House specifically to take Mr. Blumenthal into custody.

Blumenthal, a was a senior advisor to President Bill Clinton and served in an unofficial advisory capacity to President Hillary Clinton's campaign last Fall. After President Clinton's victory over Texas Senator Ted Cruz, Blumenthal was named as a Counselor to the President.

According to sources inside the White House, Mr. Blumenthal allegedly tried to slash his own throat in a second-floor bathroom as FBI agents closed in. He was taken away by ambulance but his present location is being kept secret. Stay tuned for more Fox News alerts as we learn more about Mr. Blumenthal's condition and why the FBI sought him out.

------------------------------------

Quin has been lynched. He was...
SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL
Counselor to President Hillary Clinton, long-time Clinton strategist and confidant, and now Counselor to the President. Vanilla civvie.
My Banners:
DrWilgy

Re: Night 4- BLUE vs. RED

Post by DrWilgy »

Neat
Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I will post the vote tallies, poll pic, and a Hillary Points update after a Kindergarten registration meeting tonight. Sorry for the delay.
My Banners:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Whose idea was this?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Quin »

wow rude
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Sorry Quin. I really thought you slipped in that one post.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If notsawyer is a civilian, as I believe, then that lynch was bad no matter what.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Um, I meant to come back before the deadline, but I was distraced by things.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Who did I vote for? I don't remember.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote:Whose idea was this?
Instant blame. New top suspect.
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

G-Man wrote:
SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL
Counselor to President Hillary Clinton, long-time Clinton strategist and confidant, and now Counselor to the President. Vanilla civvie.
:wall:
Long Con wrote:
I second that.
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote:
It'd be sweet if you used your head instead of your pooping ass to play Mafia. What in the world kind of shit would my end of game play be as a Mafia player?

If I am a Mafia player, the only possible justification for what I did was to save Notsawyer. Otherwise I as a Mafia player just stay away from the thread for the last 20 minutes.

Seriously mate you havin a fucken lend or whaT?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TheFloyd73 wrote:
G-Man wrote:
SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL
:wall:
Long Con wrote:
I second that.
We should have lynched you like I wanted to, but people don't really listen to me in Mafia games.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:Present company: Comment on this please.
Long Con wrote:Long Con
thellama73
MacDougall
Epignosis
notsawyer540
Dfaraday
TheFloyd73
Marmot
DrWilgy
Quin

This is a basic rainbow that I hastily constructed. I don't even know if it's exactly how I feel.
Long Con wrote:6. Where you stand on thellama73 and why.
I'm cool with Llama now for reasons I won't really get into.
Long Con is arbitrarily assigning people colours because he likes the look of the post.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 62

Post by S~V~S »

nothing would please me more than to perpetually sport a Hillary Points banner. It would make being deaded so pathetically worth it.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell

Return to “Previous Heists”