Sloonei

JaggedJimmyJay
a2thezebra
Quin
MacDougall

insertnamehere
Dom
DrWilgy
LoRab (read very much pending Elohcin flip)

indiglo

motel room

Glorfindel
sprityo

Elohcin

I'll elaborate on these once I have more time, given that it's 9 minutes before EoD. The flip will inevitably affect these as well.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Re: MAD MAX: Day 3

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Quin! Your vote's on Elohcin. Why do you hate my case against LoRab?
I still see a train of thought that would bring him to see a second frame job as a possibility. That much of your case I hate. I don't hate the rest of it, but Eloh is still my biggest scum read.
You've talked about it plenty, but I don't have time to read through all of your posts right now. What's the cliffnotes version of your case against Eloh?
Eloh started the day claiming that she found 3J's roleplay suspicious, and much later claimed that it was all in an attempt to provoke a response. The dialogue that she and 3J had after the initial accusation didn't reflect that at all, instead on a few occasions she was the one defending herself against him. You can see MP's big batch of spoiler posts for those. I also pointed out that her vote wasn't appropriate for self-preservation because her options were between Mac or an inactive BWT. A Mac vote was more likely to take off given the circumstances, so seeing her vote for the latter is still slightly haunting.
Is your last point that you don't think her Day 1 "self-preservation" vote was an earnest attempt at self-preservation? If that is the case, why would that reflect poorly on her?
What bothers me is the person who she chose to vote. I'm trying to avoid relying on hindsight, but I just think that the Rico/Mac argument made it more likely that out of Mac and BWT, the former would be lynched.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 289

Re: MAD MAX: Day 1

Post by MacDougall »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Rainbow #4

Sloonei

JaggedJimmyJay
a2thezebra
Quin
MacDougall

insertnamehere
Dom
DrWilgy

indiglo

motel room

Glorfindel
sprityo

Elohcin

I'll elaborate on these once I have more time, given that it's 9 minutes before EoD. The flip will inevitably affect these as well.
I could have sworn you were scum reading me lol.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Actually, I'm not sure if that flies. She voted at what she thought was the last few minutes of the day, so she'd have put whoever in the lead anyway.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Quin! Your vote's on Elohcin. Why do you hate my case against LoRab?
I still see a train of thought that would bring him to see a second frame job as a possibility. That much of your case I hate. I don't hate the rest of it, but Eloh is still my biggest scum read.
You've talked about it plenty, but I don't have time to read through all of your posts right now. What's the cliffnotes version of your case against Eloh?
Eloh started the day claiming that she found 3J's roleplay suspicious, and much later claimed that it was all in an attempt to provoke a response. The dialogue that she and 3J had after the initial accusation didn't reflect that at all, instead on a few occasions she was the one defending herself against him. You can see MP's big batch of spoiler posts for those. I also pointed out that her vote wasn't appropriate for self-preservation because her options were between Mac or an inactive BWT. A Mac vote was more likely to take off given the circumstances, so seeing her vote for the latter is still slightly haunting.
Is your last point that you don't think her Day 1 "self-preservation" vote was an earnest attempt at self-preservation? If that is the case, why would that reflect poorly on her?
What bothers me is the person who she chose to vote. I'm trying to avoid relying on hindsight, but I just think that the Rico/Mac argument made it more likely that out of Mac and BWT, the former would be lynched.
I still am not sure why this would make Elohcin look bad, though. If the argument is that she was not actually trying to save herself with that vote, then you're suggesting she was comfortable being lynched. If that is the case, what is her scum motive for this?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 879
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hi
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:Actually, I'm not sure if that flies. She voted at what she thought was the last few minutes of the day, so she'd have put whoever in the lead anyway.
This too. You should probably join the LoRab wagon.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: MAD MAX: Day 1

Post by Tangrowth »

MacDougall wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Rainbow #4

Sloonei

JaggedJimmyJay
a2thezebra
Quin
MacDougall

insertnamehere
Dom
DrWilgy

indiglo

motel room

Glorfindel
sprityo

Elohcin

I could have sworn you were scum reading me lol.
Nah, I keep going back and forth on you, but you haven't dropped below the lowest level of town for me. I feel better about you after your posts today.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 116

Post by Glorfindel »

Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
LoRab wrote:I may be odd, but I'm not bad. I came out with a theory that was just a theory. I was throwing out an idea. Of course I wasn't sure if it. I did think the svs kill strange and I didn't perceive her as a "consensus civ." I personally wasn't sure of her until she was killed. So yes, I thought her an odd choice. I often add caveats of u sureness to theories because they are just theories and I tend to question my own ideas. And my conclusion, if you read my post, is that Eli is suspicious. That it could have been a frame thing I mentioned as a possibility, but one less likely than her being bad.

I can't help being strange. It won't be the first or last time it has gotten me a vote. But I strut you that I am not bad. And if theorizing about what the baddies were thinking when they made a kill, then I'm not sure I understand how other people think about this game. That's what I do as a civ. I try to figure out the baddies. When I saw the kill, I immediately looked up svs's posts. Eli's was a name I had noticed, -'d was a player I already had suspicion of. I thought it worthy to mention, and shared my thought process. That's really what that post was.

I don't really know what else to say other than reiterate that I am. It bad.

Also, I have another more than 12 hour work day coming up, and I'm not sure how much I'll be on. So voting now. Voting elo.
The highlighted portion resonates with me some. I do this pretty much every time a player is night killed. Judging what motivated a baddie team to choose a specific kill is always a shaky thing, but it's also quite wasteful to not bother at all. To check the post history of the deceased for any meaningful leads and then bring them into the thread for discussion is fine with me.

I also reiterate that I think opportunist baddies who have delivered a frame kill are usually not the ones who bring it up publicly. They don't literally promote their frame job in the thread, because that's extremely transparent. The point of a frame kill is to be subtle, and to move the townies toward a false suspicion. They almost always get there without being nudged. That nudging itself would be the most obvious way of assuring a frame kill doesn't have its intended consequence for the baddies.

Some players might do it anyway, those who favor playing with their WIFOM in your face. I don't think LoRab is that person.
Of course the highlighted strategy is a beneficial way to play the game. But do you think LoRab is being genuine here? This post seems primarily focused on things that aren't really relevant to the case I made against her, and this concerns me. I make no objections to the notion that LoRab was proposing an explanation for the nightkill. I had previously asked for people's thoughts on the matter. I am objecting to the specific theory that she laid out. Do you agree or disagree that "The mafia killed SVS to either save or frame Elohcin" is an odd assumption to make about that kill?

And to your second paragraph I would say that I do not think last night's kill was a frame job. Rather, it looks to me like LoRab is just jumping on it as an opportunity to push for Elohcin's lynch. Eloh was a good, easy lynch target entering the day; she's exactly the type of player a baddie would be inclined to push a bandwagon against. And LoRab came out pushing that wagon right off the bat today after having remarkably little to say about Eloh on Days 1 & 2.
Apologies for being late to this party, my friends. FWIW, I can see the logic behind your case here Sloonei and whilst I've not considered LoRab seriously as a baddie before, I think your case here holds more water than that against Elohcin. I find the collapse in the wagon on Sprityo to be intriguing - as ambivalent as I feel towards him, I'd not have touched that wagon with a 10 foot barge pole...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

this is dangerous tie territory folks
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:Actually, I'm not sure if that flies. She voted at what she thought was the last few minutes of the day, so she'd have put whoever in the lead anyway.
I still think my backpedaling case is strong, so I kindly reject your offer :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Should I switch to Lorab?
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

Switching to Elo then
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have no time to figure out what y'all are talking about, so neat. I hope it's a correct lynch.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

MacDougall wrote:Should I switch to Lorab?
yes
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
I still think my backpedaling case is strong, so I kindly reject your offer :nicenod:
:puppy:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If we no lynch I will fight someone

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Elohcin

Rainbow update upcoming.
What was your thought process in deciding this vote?
Well, I've had beefs with Elohcin for the majority of the game. I can lead you through my entire thought process if you want, but it'll require some extensive link/ISO digging action, and I don't want to do any of that until later -- I'm only sticking around for the result and then I have to go back to work on my paper, so I'll respond to JJJ's ISO and do other more time-intensive stuff when I have more time (probably tomorrow during Night 3).

The TL;DR version: Elohcin has consistently behaved in a fashion this game as if she has no desire to offer contributions, to hunt for baddies, etc. Her suspicion of JJJ regarding roleplaying seemed illogical, something I wasn't willing to condemn her for until she backtracked with little to no explanation and is now saying that it was all for a "reaction". I don't see any evidence of that in any of her behavior.

I could go on, but I've spoken about other beefs with her before as well.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

motel room wrote:Switching to Elo then
This guy and his deciding vote.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 17

Post by indiglo »

Well I was trying to read the pages since I last checked in, then looked at the clock and realized I had 5 minutes until poll closing. So for now, as much as I hate to, I self-voted. I don't feel informed enough to jump on either of the current leading wagons.

I did see my name mentioned more than once, which I must say, I find very flattering. Image Sadly, however, it's also very wrong, which is embarrassing for the mentioners. Image And can't be based on anything since there's no content, which I find amusing for a variety of reasons. Image
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:
motel room wrote:Switching to Elo then
This guy and his deciding vote.
He does like to freak everyone out by changing his vote, doesn't he?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

indiglo wrote:Well I was trying to read the pages since I last checked in, then looked at the clock and realized I had 5 minutes until poll closing. So for now, as much as I hate to, I self-voted. I don't feel informed enough to jump on either of the current leading wagons.

I did see my name mentioned more than once, which I must say, I find very flattering. Image Sadly, however, it's also very wrong, which is embarrassing for the mentioners. Image And can't be based on anything since there's no content, which I find amusing for a variety of reasons. Image
What are the variety of reasons?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

indiglo wrote:Well I was trying to read the pages since I last checked in, then looked at the clock and realized I had 5 minutes until poll closing. So for now, as much as I hate to, I self-voted. I don't feel informed enough to jump on either of the current leading wagons.

I think the only reason your name has come up at all is the lack of content.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
motel room
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 148

Post by motel room »

Im very trying to sneak this site up and do this between work stuff
ImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Intriguing.
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 17

Post by indiglo »

I will change clothes, unpack a little, shower up, and then you'll have my attention for a bit before it's Zombie Time. :noble:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom once again sits out the lynch.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Since I never answered Jay's request, here is my current GTH scum team:

Elohcin, LoRab, indiglo, sprityo/Glorfindel

This is despite my slight town read of LoRab and null read of indiglo. It all depends on Elo's flip. If she flips town, this'll probably change.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote:

I think the only reason your name has come up at all is the lack of content.
This.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Thanks for the reminder, MP! Look how weak this GTH scum team is.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Elohcin, Glorfindel, sprityo, indiglo
AKA "The four quietest players in the game"
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Sloonei wrote:Dom once again sits out the lynch.
dom riding the MP train like
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I just want to say I'm also interested in Jay's answers to Sloonei's various questions on this page (100 posts per page setting).
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:Thanks for the reminder, MP! Look how weak this GTH scum team is.
I don't care how quiet people are. That's where my head went when the gun was pointed at it. I also think Wilgy is quieter than those non-indiglo people.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
I don't care how quiet people are. That's where my head went when the gun was pointed at it. I also think Wilgy is quieter than those non-indiglo people.
Why is this where your head went?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Pending Elo's mafia flip, I'd say GTH I see the most likely teammate bus votes for her being from LoRab and (believe it or not) JJJ. Discuss.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Pending Elo's mafia flip, I'd say GTH I see the most likely teammate bus votes for her being from LoRab and (believe it or not) JJJ. Discuss.
100% agreement
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Pending Elo's mafia flip, I'd say GTH I see the most likely teammate bus votes for her being from LoRab and (believe it or not) JJJ. Discuss.
Can you elaborate?
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Why is this where your head went?
I've explained these at various points in the game. I'll summarize:

Elohcin should be clear. I made a huge case.

Glorfindel looks to me like he is struggling to involve himself organically when he is present, independent of his external time constraints.

I made a smaller case on sprityo earlier in the game and he hasn't done anything since. I think he's in the red zone for scum prospects in terms of contributory stats (post count, post thickness). I don't see a reason to call him town.

indiglo is a default pick because I have enough town leans that process of elimination leaves me there.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Apparently I became more suspicious while I was away today. Bummer man.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote:
Can you elaborate?
Well, I spoke on the Elo/LoRab interactions I saw a bit up there when I was catching up quickly. I'd have to dig into them a bit more, but I find it odd that LoRab and Elo have arrived at such pronounced mafia reads of each other, especially when I see Elo's hunting to be faked.

It is notable that the only other main player Elo has had interaction with this game is JJJ. I find her treatment of him inconsistent, but I'm not sold that means they're teammates. It is actually JJJ's treatment of Elo that bugs me a bit more. Again, I would have to do some investigation and maybe I would come to a different conclusion because I've generally been seeing JJJ as genuine this entire game, but right now I could see some of his conclusions as well as his strongheadedness regarding Elohcin to be assisted by confirmation bias.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Apparently I became more suspicious while I was away today. Bummer man.
You're still a moderate town read for me. I don't suspect you. You're just my tinfoil GTH teammate of Elohcin, at least for the moment. Again, I emphasize that I just quickly caught up on everything. So pending Elo's flip I'd like to do some investigative work. I also still need to actually read and engage you on that ISO of me and such.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Quin wrote:
Can you elaborate?
Well, I spoke on the Elo/LoRab interactions I saw a bit up there when I was catching up quickly. I'd have to dig into them a bit more, but I find it odd that LoRab and Elo have arrived at such pronounced mafia reads of each other, especially when I see Elo's hunting to be faked.

It is notable that the only other main player Elo has had interaction with this game is JJJ. I find her treatment of him inconsistent, but I'm not sold that means they're teammates. It is actually JJJ's treatment of Elo that bugs me a bit more. Again, I would have to do some investigation and maybe I would come to a different conclusion because I've generally been seeing JJJ as genuine this entire game, but right now I could see some of his conclusions as well as his strongheadedness regarding Elohcin to be assisted by confirmation bias.
However, I add that I say the latter while all the same realizing that, as a member of the town, I have come to strong conclusions regarding Elo for most of the game as well. So I feel more strongly about the LoRab bus potential. But this is all putting cart ahead of horse. If Elo flips town, this is all meaningless.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I haven't felt any inspiration from Elohcin's defenses. Indeed that there are so many of them without much else is itself a problem. I hope I'm right.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I haven't felt any inspiration from Elohcin's defenses. Indeed that there are so many of them without much else is itself a problem. I hope I'm right.
I'd agree with you there. I've been wrong about her many times before, so I'm admittedly nervous despite my strong read.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Regarding Glorfindel, he and I had a brief exchange earlier in the day about Rico's role that I am still sorting out in my head. The conversation went nowhere in terms of specific reads being developed, but that doesn't mean he brought it up for no reason.

I need to look back at Rico's posts for any evidence of information he may have acquired on Day 1.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I could not possibly be in more anticipation of this flip.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Apparently I became more suspicious while I was away today. Bummer man.
feel free to address the questions or whatever i hurled your way when you have a moment.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Regarding Glorfindel, he and I had a brief exchange earlier in the day about Rico's role that I am still sorting out in my head. The conversation went nowhere in terms of specific reads being developed, but that doesn't mean he brought it up for no reason.

I need to look back at Rico's posts for any evidence of information he may have acquired on Day 1.
I'm interested in anything that can assist in sorting out Glorfindel, sprityo, DrWilgy, and indiglo, because they're the biggest ?????'s for me right now.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Post by G-Man »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I could not possibly be in more anticipation of this flip.
And you'll be in anticipation for this flip for another 10 minutes or so. :p
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Regarding Glorfindel, he and I had a brief exchange earlier in the day about Rico's role that I am still sorting out in my head. The conversation went nowhere in terms of specific reads being developed, but that doesn't mean he brought it up for no reason.

I thought it was strange that he seemed to address the point directly at you but then offered nothing more than "I think it might be useful to keep this in mind."
Actually that was pretty much the entire exchange. Okay I found the entire exchange strange.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”