75%

Total votes: 8
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 98
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Re: Last Man Standing 3 [Day 1]

Post by Roxy »

Gman - the Omega Whores was a joke lol! I am only friends with unfurl this game.
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 129

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:Gman - the Omega Whores was a joke lol! I am only friends with unfurl this game.
You mean I went through the application process last night for nothing? :faint:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114

Post by G-Man »

Roxy wrote:Gman - the Omega Whores was a joke lol! I am only friends with unfurl this game.
Friends or a formal alliance?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 102

Post by rabbit8 »

The Guildless outnumber anyone team....... :eye:

Lets hope they don't realize that..... :grin:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I would like to change our team name to: Team Tiara.... :grin:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote:
You mean I went through the application process last night for nothing? :faint:
lololololololol :haha:
G-Man wrote:
Friends or a formal alliance?
Friends. I won't vote for her and would try to talk others away from voting her.
rabbit8 wrote:I would like to change our team name to: Team Tiara.... :grin:
I. AM.DYING!! :haha: :haha: :haha:
;)
unfurl
The Mark
Posts in topic: 199

Post by unfurl »

Im gonna go ahead and vote

Im votting for Made as she/he only has 3 post, and it has been around 60 hours by now, at least I expect few more, even if there are not all serious

This is fun game, and I prefer to see people who talk make it further, at least is amusing to have people go back in forth
at least,for day 1 this is how Im votting and I Made my decision :P hehe, see I Made my decision :D
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Black Rock »

A joke? I was just going to join.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Black Rock wrote:

If you want to join unfurl and I then we can call ourselves that! :) Always glad to have BR on my side!

Unfurl are you ok with that?
;)
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Okay...fine. Here is an updated list of alliances and offers:

TEAM TIARA
Bullzeye
fingersplints
rabbit8

THE ALLIANCE WITH NO NAME
Bass
Metalmarsh
S~V~S

DELTA SQUADRON
Long Con
Nisani

YOU A DAMN FOOL
boo

Those currently unaffiliated:
Black Rock
Dana
Elochin
Epignosis
G-Man
Made
nijuukyugou
nutella
Roxy
unfurl

Also, I believe the following offers are still on the table:
Metalmarsh invited Black Rock to join his team
Black Rock offered an alliance with G-Man
Bass offered Roxy a seat in his alliance
Roxy proposing re-forming Omega Whores with unfurl and Black Rock (it is unclear if Elohcin is to be part of it)

Please correct me if I am wrong. I'm posting these alliances for clarity. Next I plan to rehash and try to dissect Nisani's posts to see if there's anything useful or revealing in them.

I will probably abstain from joining any alliances today. If I survive the Night Post, I will evaluate my options and seriously consider choosing an alliance.
My Banners:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 101

Post by Elohcin »

Roxy wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

If you want to join unfurl and I then we can call ourselves that! :) Always glad to have BR on my side!

I see how it is. haha!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Oh, and I didn't even realize Made was playing. I will be voting him most likely.
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

:ponder: Im thinking Roxy, I still think is not a good idea to have an alliance from LMS point of view, I see it more people will become target for the killers, like if a killer is in other group, I doubt they will like other allianges ganging against in their alliances, asumming the killers are very likely in alliances already :p

I know alliances it can works in some games, but I dont know, maybe the thoughts in my head are all wrong XD

Im open to be friends with people who dont go after me, but if those people become to be obvious to be killer, will probably be good ide to get rid of them, even if they are allianged with you, cause eventually they will backstabbed you

I like Black Rock, and the way she plays, so if you want to, I say yes, the only problem I see with Black Rock, is what I said, she is married to LC, who I never trust :p he always hasa dark cloud going around, but at least for Day 1, I did not thought to vote for him, cause well LC can be fun to watch and I seen Elo, wants to join too, so far Im ok with her too, but same thing as Black Rock, Elo she is married to Epig, who is a mystery most of the time, but he is fun too
Dont know if their loyalty to us will be stronger to the one to their husbands, if ethir of them of us were in danger to be lynched???

oh my this was long, and Im aware everyone is reading :ninja:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 152
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:We would be happy to have you if you are alone~ I think too big of an alliance would break up faster. Thrre or four is just right :)
I completely agree. Though I am confused. Are Elohcin, Black Rock and/or Roxy actually interested in joining, or do they just want to be whores with Epignosis?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

Also, there is a role that can force people to vote for another

I will not be surprised if that role force people in alliances to vote for their allies

it could very likey happend :faint:
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

G-man, I have a question,
so you and rabbit and LC previous day talk, about all 3 suspecting the other one, at some time, was just kidding?
I know there is only day 1,and actually I was surprised you all were already thinking of votting among you guys in day 0, with so little to go on
cause you all sounded serious, maybe I missinterpreted, and you guys were just joking ?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

unfurl wrote:G-man, I have a question,
so you and rabbit and LC previous day talk, about all 3 suspecting the other one, at some time, was just kidding?
I know there is only day 1,and actually I was surprised you all were already thinking of votting among you guys in day 0, with so little to go on
cause you all sounded serious, maybe I missinterpreted, and you guys were just joking ?
Nah, I was just goofing around with the accusations and suspicions. During signups, rabbit promised to take me out as early as possible since it's my first game in years, so I came out of the gate picking on him a little bit. Long Con wanted me to list the roles I'd like to see eliminated early but I view expressing my desire to deny other players of their radical self-interest as potentially threatening my own radical self-interest. I was kidding around with him as well, with any accusations and suspicions. I'm in the same boat as you- first game in a while and shaking off some rust. Might as well have a little fun, right? :)

I cannot vouch for the sincerity of their behavior or comments though. :smoky:
My Banners:
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

Well.....I make a lot of comments without really thinking......so........
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Elohcin wrote:
Roxy wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

I see how it is. haha!
I know unfurl is not to keen on aligning with anyone, but I am. If you will friends with unfurl we can align with BR and be the Omega Whores.

unfurl wrote::ponder: Im thinking Roxy, I still think is not a good idea to have an alliance from LMS point of view, I see it more people will become target for the killers, like if a killer is in other group, I doubt they will like other allianges ganging against in their alliances, asumming the killers are very likely in alliances already :p

I know alliances it can works in some games, but I dont know, maybe the thoughts in my head are all wrong XD

Im open to be friends with people who dont go after me, but if those people become to be obvious to be killer, will probably be good ide to get rid of them, even if they are allianged with you, cause eventually they will backstabbed you

I like Black Rock, and the way she plays, so if you want to, I say yes, the only problem I see with Black Rock, is what I said, she is married to LC, who I never trust :p he always hasa dark cloud going around, but at least for Day 1, I did not thought to vote for him, cause well LC can be fun to watch and I seen Elo, wants to join too, so far Im ok with her too, but same thing as Black Rock, Elo she is married to Epig, who is a mystery most of the time, but he is fun too
Dont know if their loyalty to us will be stronger to the one to their husbands, if ethir of them of us were in danger to be lynched???

oh my this was long, and Im aware everyone is reading :ninja:
I understand your logic and your paranoic ways (I've missed them) but I will be making an alliance (hopefully) with BR and Elo but also remaining friends with you. I hope thats ok.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:We would be happy to have you if you are alone~ I think too big of an alliance would break up faster. Thrre or four is just right :)
I completely agree. Though I am confused. Are Elohcin, Black Rock and/or Roxy actually interested in joining, or do they just want to be whores with Epignosis?
I would have joined but SVS want only 3-4 players. Adding BR, Elo and me would put you at 6 - way over your limit.

Black Rock & Elohcin - if you are srsbns I am too. Lets align! :dance:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

I forgot about Epi -if you are srsbns you may be an Omega Whore (If Elo agrees)
;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote:I forgot about Epi -if you are srsbns you may be an Omega Whore (If Elo agrees)
Thanks, but I'll pass for now. A girl likes to keep her options open. :lorab:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Analyzing Nisani's two major posts:
Nisani wrote:CITIZENS OF MAFIA LAND

Dark days lie ahead. It pains me to say what I am about to say, though I must speak it, because it is the truth~~

Not all of you will come out of this alive.

It's true, some of us will die. We cannot control or push back the inexorable wave of death that looms over us all. But we, together as a united town, can work to redirect our votes towards our common enemy. Most of you reading this are among the righteous, the innocent. Others are not. You know who you are.
Nothing altogether revealing yet, but then...
Nisani wrote:To the righteous-- if you want to live, heed my words closely, for there are secrets in this game that I have become privy to. Behold, a snippet information shall be revealed hitherto:

There exist three alliances in this game. Yes, three!
Two bombshells here tbqh. First is an admission by Nisani that he/she knows a secret element of the game. How could this possibly be? Looking at the roles makes it clear that there are only a few roles that could possibly gain secret information, assuming that our host has laid this out in secret tilde text. I have a hard time believing that our host wouldn't be upfront with us about these elements. Extra-secret game elements that no one can anticipate have been irksome and controversial in my past experience.

Second, Nisani claims to know of a secret alliance built into the game...
Nisani wrote:The first alliance is the one you are all aware of. The Team, defined as such by Enrique in the original post. They are neither good nor evil, and have the potential to work against us-- unless one or both of them are in the second alliance:

The second alliance is the secret Team, containing three members, one of which is the Plague. Members of this team are immune to the plague and have the purpose of spreading it. We must find members of the secret team and cast them out, for they work directly against our goals.

The third alliance is that which you and I are most likely a part of-- the innocent townies. Because of this, I ask that we set aside our current petty conflicts and fight the Agents of the Plague.

Godspeed, townsmen. God bless you. And God bless Enrique.
Nisani claims that The Plague has two co-conspirators. Are they also asymptomatic carriers, a la The Plague, or are they completely immune and incapable of spreading it? The latter makes sense given the role description of The Plague. The curious part is the fact that these co-conspirators are potentially anyone. It's hard to tell if Nisani was told that the co-conspirators could even be part of a BTSC pairing or if that is just being inferred from what little information was received. Either way, Nisani is either making all this up or has permission from our host (possibly even instructions) to make the rest of us aware of these things.

It's all fine and dandy to ask that we try to figure out who the Agents of the Plague (AotP for short) are, but how do we actually do it? Heck, Nisani could even be one of the AotP for all we know. I'm assuming it will become clearer as the game progresses who may or may not be one of the AotP.

Now for Nisani's second post:
Nisani wrote:Before I begin, I would like to pose a question to you:

How many friends do you have in this town? And how many enemies?

Consider it deeply. Consider these facts: some of you have friends. All of you have enemies. For those without friends, the tide works against you. It may not look like it now, but an uphill battle awaits, and those without allies will quickly be swept away in the coming days.

I wish to give all of you an equal opportunity of success. It is in this spirit of fairness and equality that I am now announcing the launch of

OPERATION: DELTA SQUADRON

Many of us are unsure of who to vote for in today's lynch. With merely idle chatter to base our opinions on, some of us are even proposing to vote based on the alphabetical order of names! Surely there exists a solution with a basis in fairness and equality.

Indeed, such a solution exists. It is quite simple. Starting now, any and all of you are welcome to join the delta squadron. To officially gain entry, simply include the following in any of your posts, in boldface, as such:

I officially join Nisani's Delta Squadron. Praise go to Enrique, the greatest host ever.

Today, members of Delta Squadron will simply vote for players who have not joined the Delta Squadron. This ensures that those with no interest in cooperation will be removed from the game.

Please note that Delta Squadron membership is a privelege, not a right, and anyone who breaks the sacred rules of the Delta Squadron may be expelled.

I trust that the fine members of this town will make the right decision.
Nothing all that revealing like the first post. The only takeaway from this and the rest of Nisani's posts is that Nisani has complemented our host each time (or was supposed to- see the addendum post). That takes me back to the roles again. Not enough letters revealed yet to figure out which one Nisani might be, if (as I'm presently assuming) the host complements requirement are hidden in secret tilde text.

Either Nisani is obtaining and behaving in accordance to secret text in a role description, potentially controversial decision-making by our host, or it's all a fantastically well-crafted ruse.

Curiouser and curiouser. :ponder:
My Banners:
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm srsbns, Roxy. I don't think anyone is really safe, but I think it is probably safer in an alliance than being on your own. I'm in!

And, to help put you at ease Unfurl, I try to treat Epi as I would any other player in Mafia. I know this is not like most other Mafia games (with an actual Mafia), but if I think of Epi as any other player, I can usually see him for who he is more clearly.
unfurl
The Mark

Post by unfurl »

@Gman- thanks for you answer, and about your Nisani post, I still think he remains me of some things DH will just make up :D
I dont know if is telling the thruth, it makes zero sense on why on earth he will be so open about it, so early in the game, maybe he wants people to target him? or he is just having a lot fun, probably mysterious man or the plague himself are the roles that could fit to him

@ Roxy, Im cool with being friend of your friends, BR and Elo

@ Elochin, ok then
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Epignosis wrote:
Roxy wrote:I forgot about Epi -if you are srsbns you may be an Omega Whore (If Elo agrees)
Thanks, but I'll pass for now. A girl likes to keep her options open. :lorab:
You ARE such a whore :D
;)
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Roxy, I pledge an alignment to you, Elohcin, and Unfurl.
ImageImage
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Black Rock wrote:Roxy, I pledge an alignment to you, Elohcin, and Unfurl.
Elohcin wrote:I'm srsbns, Roxy. I don't think anyone is really safe, but I think it is probably safer in an alliance than being on your own. I'm in!

And, to help put you at ease Unfurl, I try to treat Epi as I would any other player in Mafia. I know this is not like most other Mafia games (with an actual Mafia), but if I think of Epi as any other player, I can usually see him for who he is more clearly.
Yay!

Gman - gonna fuck up your spreadsheet :p there is a group called the Omega Whores - BR, Elo and me. We are all friends with unfurl.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 132

Post by S~V~S »

Well, we have a slot open if anyone is free :)
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Oh my, lots of aligning going on! Here's an updated list:

TEAM TIARA :lorab:
Bullzeye
fingersplints
rabbit8

THE ALLIANCE WITH NO NAME :ninja:
Bass
Metalmarsh
S~V~S

DELTA SQUADRON :knight2:
Long Con
Nisani

YOU A DAMN FOOL :knight3:
boo

OMEGA WHORES :daisy:
Black Rock
Elochin
Roxy
unfurl (affiliated)

Dana
Epignosis
G-Man
Made
nijuukyugou
nutella

OW (amusing abbreviation, no? :P ) seems to be an all-girls club, so I guess we won't be partnering up this time Black Rock. Maybe in another game. Now I'm feeling pressured to join a team. :eek: Anyone willing to have me?
Roxy wrote:Gman - gonna fuck up your spreadsheet :p there is a group called the Omega Whores - BR, Elo and me. We are all friends with unfurl.
:pout: My spreadsheets are un-fuck-uppable.
My Banners:
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

You are welcome to join us I'm sure GMan
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

BOO~ You want to join MM, Bass & I? It would be formidable, and we could adopt your name if that is important to you :)
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S wrote:BOO~ You want to join MM, Bass & I? It would be formidable, and we could adopt your name if that is important to you :)
You may want to be careful. boo has already voted for the leader of Delta Squadron. Teaming up with boo might make you all enemies of the Squadron by extension.
My Banners:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

G-Man wrote:
S~V~S wrote:BOO~ You want to join MM, Bass & I? It would be formidable, and we could adopt your name if that is important to you :)
You may want to be careful. boo has already voted for the leader of Delta Squadron. Teaming up with boo might make you all enemies of the Squadron by extension.
I had forgotten that; but I am not overly worried about that. I believe boos vote was part of the "lets lynch low posters" early game strategy, which is one I like myself. Re Nisani, I do not like voting for people in Day One of their first game, and LC is unlikely to be a low poster anytime soon.

This is the posting list as of now (I took off NPs)

G-Man 35
rabbit8 29
Long Con 28
unfurl 28
Metalmarsh89 22
Roxy 22
Epignosis 20
S~V~S 18
Black Rock 16
Elohcin 16
fingersplints 16
Enrique 15
Bass_the_Clever 11
boo 9
Dana 9
Bullzeye 8
nijuukyugou 7
Nisani 6
nutella 5
Made 3

A lot of people said they would likely vote low poster, and as of this time, unless an attack comes up on me, Bass or MM (or the Whores, for old times sake) I am most likely to vote Made.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

I too will probably vote for one of the low posters. Not sure if I'll be able to check in on the game after work, so I will probably have to vote in another two hours.
Black Rock wrote:You are welcome to join us I'm sure GMan
Strongly leaning toward becoming a man-Whore just for you BR. We'll see what your members of OW have to say about it.
My Banners:
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

OW - ^.^
Gman you will make a beautiful man-Whore!
;)
Dana
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Dana »

Oh man, these alliances are getting serious. I'm a little unsure about this but I like friends so I'm going to do the thing.

I officially join Nisani's Delta Squadron. Praise go to Enrique, the greatest host ever.

Nisani homie don't let me down I trust you man.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote:A lot of people said they would likely vote low poster, and as of this time, unless an attack comes up on me, Bass or MM (or the Whores, for old times sake) I am most likely to vote Made.
I will give you the same consideration <3
;)
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

G-Man wrote:
Nisani doesn't have information the rest of us don't have, Nisani is just a bullshitter, using heavy-handed tactics to pseudo-threaten people into working with him(?).

It's a last man standing game, and his requirement of anyone who wants to align with him is that they do what he tells them to do. That's absurd. And he's only able to set that requirement by acting as if he has knowledge he doesn't have about it not actually being a last man standing game.

I can accept being lied to, but this painfully obvious lying is just insulting, so Nisani should be lynched. And since I know how SVS and many others feel about anything that is even vaguely a threat to try and get people to do what you want, and what Nisani had to say was very obviously a threat to anyone who doesn't align with him, I think SVS for one (and potentially anyone who has aligned with her), and anyone else who shares her view, will be willing to consider voting for him.

And my damn fool alliance was a joke. I don't think it's in my best interest (or anyone's) to join an established alliance, that just gives everyone else something to dismantle. I'm willing to work with people lynch by lynch, and I'm willing to make deals (for example, if I'm Death or ever become Death, I'd be willing to resurrect anyone who made the same offer to me in exchange), but those sorts of deals are ones that can't be made on D1, since we don't know who is going to actually be worthy of our trust in this game.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

boo wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Nisani doesn't have information the rest of us don't have, Nisani is just a bullshitter, using heavy-handed tactics to pseudo-threaten people into working with him(?).

It's a last man standing game, and his requirement of anyone who wants to align with him is that they do what he tells them to do. That's absurd. And he's only able to set that requirement by acting as if he has knowledge he doesn't have about it not actually being a last man standing game.

I can accept being lied to, but this painfully obvious lying is just insulting, so Nisani should be lynched. And since I know how SVS and many others feel about anything that is even vaguely a threat to try and get people to do what you want, and what Nisani had to say was very obviously a threat to anyone who doesn't align with him, I think SVS for one (and potentially anyone who has aligned with her), and anyone else who shares her view, will be willing to consider voting for him.

And my damn fool alliance was a joke. I don't think it's in my best interest (or anyone's) to join an established alliance, that just gives everyone else something to dismantle. I'm willing to work with people lynch by lynch, and I'm willing to make deals (for example, if I'm Death or ever become Death, I'd be willing to resurrect anyone who made the same offer to me in exchange), but those sorts of deals are ones that can't be made on D1, since we don't know who is going to actually be worthy of our trust in this game.
I guess that makes me a damn fool. :nicenod:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Faie enough boo. I like safety in numbers, although all alliances will have to fail eventually. But the bigger they are, the harder they fall :) But yeah, alliances are more than voting blocks. They are working in each others favor at night as well; not using negative powers against each other, or using benevolent ones for each other. I also like the element of complexity they add to the game.

And I agree, making deals on a day by day basis is something that could work, IMO. Especially with the unaligned. I think Excel is the Devil, but i already have a couple pages of a legal pad full of notes.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

:sigh: Okay, one last time before I leave work for the day...

TEAM TIARA :lorab:
Bullzeye
fingersplints
rabbit8

THE ALLIANCE WITH NO NAME :ninja:
Bass
Metalmarsh
S~V~S

DELTA SQUADRON :knight2:
Dana
Long Con
Nisani

OMEGA WHORES :daisy:
Black Rock
Elochin
Roxy
unfurl (affiliated)

boo
Epignosis
G-Man
Made
nijuukyugou
nutella

I'm willing to give Nisani the benefit of the doubt for now. We'll see if any of that spooky soothsaying comes to fruition. For now, I'm voting for a low poster. Just in case anything crazy happens and there is massive vote splitting, I'm voting for Nutella. I don't want to be the last person to vote for someone and get killed by the Time Bomb.

PS- I'm still the 'victim' of the week in the Interrogation Room. Please post more questions over there!
My Banners:
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

S~V~S wrote:Faie enough boo. I like safety in numbers, although all alliances will have to fail eventually. But the bigger they are, the harder they fall :) But yeah, alliances are more than voting blocks. They are working in each others favor at night as well; not using negative powers against each other, or using benevolent ones for each other. I also like the element of complexity they add to the game.

And I agree, making deals on a day by day basis is something that could work, IMO. Especially with the unaligned. I think Excel is the Devil, but i already have a couple pages of a legal pad full of notes.
You're making assumptions in regard to night powers. If I don't want to publicly vote for someone, because I don't think they'll get lynched, or whatever other reason, I'd look to make an alliance with them and then just NK them if I wanted them dead, to keep my hands clean of looking like the killer, because who would want to kill someone who they're in a voting bloc with? And which roles are the most at risk of having their night actions analyzed and hunted down to be lynched? Killers. Gotta keep those kills clean and far away to get away with them, and you can't beat the WIFOM that is killing an ally to get away with it.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

SVS and MM who do you think we shoud vote for?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

And for anyone who missed the sub-text in that post: LC is a killer, and aligned with Nisani to set himself up for a clean kill.

Just wait and see.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I do make a lot of assumptions. In general, but they evolve constantly, so there is that. And that is an interesting subtext, I am looking forward to what LC thinks of it.

Bass, I was going to give it a bit, but likely the lowest poster at the time I vote. The bottom 6 people are separated by only 6 posts.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Bass_the_Clever wrote:SVS and MM who do you think we shoud vote for?
I think a vote for any of the three of you may be a wise vote for anyone still looking. Mostly you.

After Death Note and your incredibly low-flying game, I don't think MM would have jumped into an alliance with you so easily. So I think you and he have BTSC. It might be you and SVS, or even SVS and MM and you're just a patsy, but I think that's the least likely.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

S~V~S wrote:I do make a lot of assumptions. In general, but they evolve constantly, so there is that. And that is an interesting subtext, I am looking forward to what LC thinks of it.

Bass, I was going to give it a bit, but likely the lowest poster at the time I vote. The bottom 6 people are separated by only 6 posts.
I think you should give up your current alliance since I think you're being played. If you need to feel the safety of numbers, go work with your evil omega whores, that's a far more naturally occurring alliance than the unholy trinity that is you-MM-bass.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I'm looking to vote for people trying to be logical in this game.... :nicenod:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I just signed up for this game hoping to see some boobs.

So far I have no been impressed with the ones I've seen.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”