40%

Total votes: 20
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 286
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Re: Cartomancy [Day 3]

Post by Bereft »

I will take the L on not calling Roxy obvious mafia; upon reshoring Creature, Rondo, Porscha as stronger townreads, there literally isn't much room and Roxy has been L0 wolfy. Roxy disappeared because of IRL, and as such could not play to the best of their abilities.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 195

Post by falcon45ca »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:02 am @falcon45ca tell me more about your tutuu read please
Outside of her take on my slot, I don't think she's particularly towny. I find her case on my slot towny, cuz as I've mentioned she's putting a lot of work into trying get me ML, and it feels as tho she believes herself
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: roxy] aubergine

Has sabi done anything yet?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Re: Cartomancy [Day 1]

Post by Bereft »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:11 pm
Roxy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:11 am Hi yay shiny new game for me to bitch about too many posts to read :stare:

sig wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:07 pm :suspish: Also [VOTE: roxy] aubergine

This is for the last game pocketing me like that so rude. :disappoint:

I'm not sure you would even fit in my pocket. I am positive I was not rude but full of love and happiness. :bliss:
Lol 😆

Okay lemme find someone else to vote for I guess :p
Ala Jack, *thonk*
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 5:17 pm
Neon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:31 am What is the basis of this Kate wagon? I've seen nothing that's pinged me...am I blind?
I agree, she had only made one post and Allison seemed to think it was bad? Then people just sheeped that lead
I'm wrong, sig defended Kate, not Roxy.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Roxy wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:30 am Blindly following a dead townie is just as wrong as blindly following lucy.

Alison was wrong about splints and Neon. Both were suspected by her bc they tried to help me. She is wrong about me too but trying to convince a Blind Melon Chitlin (if falcon gets this musical reference I'll be impressed) town of it will be an uphill battle and one I am not going to do as that would mean to give up quality time with my Granddaughter. Never gonna happen. Nothing more important in life than family and love.

So this is all you get and deserve from me
You could have had an imv strong town but you all do not deserve me.

Gg mafia bc you are going to win bc of a weak town mindset.
Tommy Chong is from my hometown of Calgary, and I enjoy THC & comedy, so you get a tip o' the hat
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:44 pm I’m definitely eyeing Allison and rondo right now the most.

Mac is a hazy read he’s playing a bit weird, but not ready to commit to a read either way.

Jack, falcon, Sean, Porsche, and Lucy, are all people I’d not want to vote off today.

I think Roxy looked very good with her responses and I see where she’s coming from. However, she just tricked me last game and civ reading Kate after she just said she hard protects teammates doesn’t mean a lot. They were just mafia together though so the odds are in our favor they’re not both mafia.

I’ll add for those not familiar Roxy is old school from the TS era where you need to be alive to win games as a civ. That’ll change her approach a bit and make her do some stuff that might come across as weird.

Stay positive and tuutuu are both posting but I’ve got zero reads on them which I don’t like
The most wolf-agendaed post in this game is this one.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Look at that beatiful posturing on Roxy/Kate.
Look at that beatiful casting of doubt on Mac/Alison/Rondo/SPF/Tutuu.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:11 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:53 pm i am hard vetoing alison lynch today
Lucy, assuming you’re IC it does mean your reads are genuine, but it’s usually town leading misvotes anyway so until you’ve got solid info like red checks I don’t think you should have an oversized say tbh.
Weak argument.
sig wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:11 pm I think Alison ane Creatuee both look bad. Creature is jumping from wagon to wagon with very little actual posts to back it up. While Alison keeps coming out with really bad takes that at the very least don’t seem pro civ. The big 3 I heavily dislike is her back and forth with Roxy, trying to let Lucy decide who we’re voting, and being so pro voting off lower posters.

I also think we’re seeing some attempts to shift focus by the mafia team away from the leading wagons.
What attempts? From which people? The wagons remained tightly clustered around ABC wagons this entire time.
sig wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:33 pm I also wouldn’t consider Mac a strong town voice the more I think about it. He isn’t cleared, he hasn’t led the charge of a flipped mafia member ect,

And while we know Lucy is a civ that doesn’t mean she’s right so is that a strong town voice?
More discrediting.
sig wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:34 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:23 pm @sig
@Jackofhearts2005
@Roxy
@fingersplints
@falcon45ca

Alison flips town > who are the wolves on your wagon? Who are the town?

Alison flips wolf > who bussed? who is pure?
Well I’ll say it’s possible for us all to be civ unless mafia is also up to be voted off. However, I’d eye Falcon or Splints the most of us.

If she flips mafia then Myself and Jack are town for sure and I’d say roxy looks very good. But, given the game State I think it would depend on Indy player style whether they’d bus or even vote for a top wagon.

Realistically I’d say the players voting off major wagons should be eyed closely if Alison doesn’t flip mafia and we aren’t thinking the counter wagons are mafia either
This literally just states "no matter what Alison flips, me and my buddies Roxy and Jack always look dandy".
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

You guys wanted wolf agenda? I present to you, wolf agenda. Jack waan't acting alone in pushing Alison, I think Jack thought they would get away with it, and that is why I cant trust Alison's last townread on the slot.

Sig happens to be heavily unpartnered with Dennis.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 167

Post by sig »

I’m not caught up and likely won’t be today. Just gonna do some quick skimming respond to my pings ect. But, can we stop with the heavy doomsday talk? Like dude it’s day 3 we’re only down 3 players it isn’t the end of the world. This is a very anti town perspective to have tbh.

Also stop expecting people to be chronically around all the time. I already saw one person during my skimming say I wasn’t around like this phase just started people have real life things going on. We can’t all be on and posting at all hours of the day
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Yeah Im not dooming either, I'm currently in glee, the spell is broken town has control back over the game.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Bereft wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:45 am
sig wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:11 pm
lucy wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 6:53 pm i am hard vetoing alison lynch today
Lucy, assuming you’re IC it does mean your reads are genuine, but it’s usually town leading misvotes anyway so until you’ve got solid info like red checks I don’t think you should have an oversized say tbh.
Weak argument.
sig wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:11 pm I think Alison ane Creatuee both look bad. Creature is jumping from wagon to wagon with very little actual posts to back it up. While Alison keeps coming out with really bad takes that at the very least don’t seem pro civ. The big 3 I heavily dislike is her back and forth with Roxy, trying to let Lucy decide who we’re voting, and being so pro voting off lower posters.

I also think we’re seeing some attempts to shift focus by the mafia team away from the leading wagons.
What attempts? From which people? The wagons remained tightly clustered around ABC wagons this entire time.
sig wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 6:33 pm I also wouldn’t consider Mac a strong town voice the more I think about it. He isn’t cleared, he hasn’t led the charge of a flipped mafia member ect,

And while we know Lucy is a civ that doesn’t mean she’s right so is that a strong town voice?
More discrediting.
sig wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:34 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:23 pm @sig
@Jackofhearts2005
@Roxy
@fingersplints
@falcon45ca

Alison flips town > who are the wolves on your wagon? Who are the town?

Alison flips wolf > who bussed? who is pure?
Well I’ll say it’s possible for us all to be civ unless mafia is also up to be voted off. However, I’d eye Falcon or Splints the most of us.

If she flips mafia then Myself and Jack are town for sure and I’d say roxy looks very good. But, given the game State I think it would depend on Indy player style whether they’d bus or even vote for a top wagon.

Realistically I’d say the players voting off major wagons should be eyed closely if Alison doesn’t flip mafia and we aren’t thinking the counter wagons are mafia either
This literally just states "no matter what Alison flips, me and my buddies Roxy and Jack always look dandy".

I would rather be voted out than go back on my thoughts when I comes to Lucy and this idea that a “strong town core” was present day 1.

The only people that claimed there were a strong town core were people in said core which just doesn’t work and it isn’t smart to do day 1.

Here’s the thing if you can’t convince the majority or at least a plurality of players that you’re the town core and why So and So should be voted off you aren’t playing the game right.

And just saying so and so is in the town core so don’t have any reads that go against them is counter productive and again not how this works.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:40 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:36 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:31 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:28 pm
MacDougall wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:15 pm
Sabiplz wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:04 pm Howdy ladies and theys ✨

I read the first two pages. Can someone give me the tl;dr of what happened and who should I iso?
Hello Sabi.

Day 1 came down to a tvt between Alison and Fingersplints. Alison's main suspects were Roxy and Kate ie. you. Fingersplints largely got pushed to a counterwagon of Alison by me and SPF. I thoughy FS was very wolfy and also slanky.

Neon seems to have been randomly killed due to the tower.
I see. What made people push Alison to be a wagon?

What are the other thoughts so far? Who do I need to iso?
A bunch of sketchy people were voting her for terrible reasons on D1 despite the fact that she was super villagery, then people wanted to flip her D2 due to tinfoils and “resolve the wagons” etc.
fwiw she hated your slot early on but then decided Kate had townslipped.

@sabie12 first welcome!

Second I’m not directly quoting you so tagging you.

Third I’m gonna disagree with this thought,

Allison was playing a sketchy game and the only people clearing her weren’t being read as civ. She also received a lot of votes day 2 meaning their was a consensus and their was a last minute CFD onto splints to save her (who flipped civ)

From a reading perspective I’d probably try to read the first like 3-5 pages and then the last 3-5 pages see what pops up and ISO based off that. Also whoever you’re most familiar with id ISO since you can make a meta read
Allison wasn’t sketchy in the least. She was taking aggressive stances but also re-evaluating and evolving her reads. The people voting for her were mostly terrible like you.
Allison was sketchy we can go back and forth in this but end of the day enough players thought she was so whatever.

Also to say people were terrible for voting someone off is laughable seeing how you went for a non posting non active civ instead now THAT was a terrible wagon
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Re: Cartomancy [Day 2]

Post by sig »

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:55 pm
sig wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:32 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:33 pm
Dennis wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:32 pm Someone talk to me about Sig, if you want. I can't make you
Sig has produced no coherent content and has made primarily bad votes. In conclusion, he is objectively null but you should get rid of him after you clear the main suspects because once he starts wolfsiding he doesn't stop.
I know she’s dead and ooof was a civ. But, I’ll still respond.

1. This is quiet honestly a horrible take and why I’m still okay with her being voted and flipped. The idea we should vote for someone since “Once he starts wolfsiding he won’t stop” makes Zero sense what so ever, isn’t a very town centric way to play the game and let’s be real I might not be doing the most, but in terms of wolfsiding there’s a good 3-5 players being more “wolfsidingy” than me. (This is a dumb term to start with since unless a town member is intentionally throwing they’re not siding with a wolf. It just means they don’t agree with you.

2. I’ve had a lot of coherent thoughts, I’ve made multiple reads and laid out who I would and wouldn’t vote for. Just because I’m not building mega cases right now doesn’t mean I’m not giving reads.

3. I’ve literally voted for two players, the first was an obvious joke vote the second was for Allison where it remained with logically thoughts for said vote.
[VOTE: sig] aubergine
:ninja:
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

The only piece that doesn't fit in my analysis is Wilgy. But I think that's because Wilgy is the Zealot.
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 471

Post by tutuu »

@sig please bus Roxy.
Dennis
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 208
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Dennis »

Just caught up

Porscha has shot up in towniness for me

Roxy's case on me makes sense, I guess, but I only say that because I have found myself struggling to remember who I suspect because there is so many players and all I could really focus on was the arguments. Though I suppose you couldn't really have known that so this is probably in good faith.

Regardless, my vote is remaining on Roxy because I thought we agreed to follow Alison's legacy if she flipped town and it's alarming how little votes she has compared to Alison's wagon.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 if ur town please be towny
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

How has Creature managed to avoid being read by me for so long this is actually wild

Creature can you just do something that would make you lock town or wolf so I don't have to do it myself great thanks

Actually the following people:
Creature
Bereft
Sig
Sabi

I will be paying close attention to because I have very much neglected these people and probably someone else I can't remember right now
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:13 pm @sig please bus Roxy.
I’m still not convinced she’s mafia? Did we get some sort of info or what
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:19 pm How has Creature managed to avoid being read by me for so long this is actually wild

Creature can you just do something that would make you lock town or wolf so I don't have to do it myself great thanks

Creature
Bereft
Sig
Sabi

I will be paying close attention to because I have very much neglected these people and probably someone else I can't remember right now
Well remember my statistic joke? Boom town read, rock solid 100% lock town for that.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Bereft wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:03 pm The only piece that doesn't fit in my analysis is Wilgy. But I think that's because Wilgy is the Zealot.
So I do think you’re a civ. But, the idea that you just solved the entire game pre flip/have multiple mafia members pinned isn’t very realistic. Maybe 1 or 2, but this early on I caution against this since we could easily just have set up a circular firing squad of town in town violence.

In fact I’d say the same thing for some of Allison’s reads. We shouldn’t be going off legacy for votes especially not more than one vote. It’s the same situation as following Lucy blindly you’re providing so much cover for mafia.

If anything we should be looking for mafia amongst the happy go lucky let’s do whatever xyz said since realistically that’s where they are if they aren’t Leading the charge
ImageImage
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

sig wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:30 pm
Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:19 pm How has Creature managed to avoid being read by me for so long this is actually wild

Creature
Bereft
Sig
Sabi

Well remember my statistic joke? Boom town read, rock solid 100% lock town for that.
Oh okay great thanks :D
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

@falcon45ca i was watching tiktok the other day and i saw this girl brooo her drip was mad good, she was cosplaying that woman from pulp fiction - maya wallace

There were clips from the movie i was surprised its colored - i thought all movies before 1995 were in black and white - like ughhhh, gross! No thank u 💅💅💅

Maya wallace such a queen doe, i was like slayyyy sis 💅💋✨
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 317
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

MacDougall wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 7:28 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:56 am cant sleep and wanted to share the stray thought that out of all the people who have pushed/shaded mac, seanzie is the towniest of them. his read on mac has a level of specificity (ie: him comparing mac to his wolfgame in GoC, him accusing mac of trying to destroy his WIM, him accusing mac of sharing responsibility for the alison wagon) that make me think he is putting real thought into mac's alignment, and the way he has kind of dug in his heels on his mac read upon being pressured makes me think that the conviction behind his real is real

i think a world where seanzie is a wolf pushing on mac only really makes sense to me if the rest of his team is cornered and he doesn't have many other viable options, but even in that world, i would expect seanzie to be a little bit more strategic about the way that he's pushing mac instead of just loudly insisting he's mafia in the most brazen way possible

i have no idea what seanzie's wolf meta is like so im open to other thoughts but yeah
and why is he not just correct?

btw porscha is lock town now
because i do not think you are mafia even if there exists a theoretical world in which you are playing significantly townier than every wolfgame i have seen from ou
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:41 pm @falcon45ca i was watching tiktok the other day and i saw this girl brooo her drip was mad good, she was cosplaying that woman from pulp fiction - maya wallace

There were clips from the movie i was surprised its colored - i thought all movies before 1995 were in black and white - like ughhhh, gross! No thank u 💅💅💅

Maya wallace such a queen doe, i was like slayyyy sis 💅💋✨
It's Mia. Her name is Mia.

This is such a subtle troll job, I have no choice but to admire it
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Creature wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:05 am Anyway I'm starting to get paranoid of staypositivefriend because she tried to group me with three of my wolfreads (Roxy/Jack/sig) and accused me of wolfsiding with them. Also I feel like spf has dropped off today.
major pet peeve of mine when people say stuff like the bolded when it barely 12 hours into the phase. if you are interested in solving my alignment you should engage with any of the content i have posted today instead of saying that i have "dropped off" because i posted 20 times in the first 12 hours instead of 30 times

ill be around later this evening to expand on my general worldview
staypositivefriend
Hitman

Bereft wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:33 am Look at that beatiful posturing on Roxy/Kate.
Look at that beatiful casting of doubt on Mac/Alison/Rondo/SPF/Tutuu.
yeah
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

hmmm
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Creature »

Shit there's bad stuff going on in Brazil right now and I can't focus on this game.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 278
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

tutuu wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:20 am roxy is mafia because
1) we're honoring alison's legacy
2) mafia used the moon card to chop alison when she got more votes than roxy
3) she is w/w with creature
This is my feeling so far. In all my catchups, I haven't seen any actual posts from Roxy. Makes me a bit antsy but I'm trusting my townreads on it. Plus, I don't have any reason to townread her and my next biggest scumread is Creature and well, see number 3.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:48 am
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:47 pm [VOTE: Jack] aubergine

Perhaps we should try some new wagons today.
Not the best excuse to unvote Roxy but idk how Creature treats wolf partners
Creature wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:53 pm [VOTE: Roxy] aubergine

(I dunno why I keep making in-thread votes. It's just wasting posts)
FTR, Creature almost immediately moves back to Roxy after Alison poopoos the idea of yeeting me over Roxy and Baudib says he disagrees but will follow Alison.

I don't really know if this does much for my "Creature w/w with Roxy" read but it feels relevant.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:59 pm
staypositivefriend wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:52 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:56 am
staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 7:35 pm i don't claim to have any level of confidence in reading alison correctly but i do honestly feel like the main reasons ive seen to justify voting her have been more related to her playstyle than her alignment

feels kind of icky
Does icky mean wrong or scummy in this context?

If scummy, who is scum pushing or voting Alison?
it means scummy, and it also means that if we live in a world where she's town (which i do perceive as being more likely right now than not) at least one of the people who wagoned her is a wolf trying to push on her opportunistically

and jack, i actually perceived your read on alison as being the most sincere out of everyone who has pushed on her so far, since you were more or less the "ringleader" for building momentum against her and i perceive you as being the main person who is projecting a lot of confidence about her being mafia

but your confidence is starting to bother me the more that i think about it. it's possible that you're right about alison but frankly i think your reasoning for pushing on alison is pretty bad. i don't think the things that you are pushing alison for (ie: "she is treating people in bad faith") are alignment indicative for alison, and i do expect you to understand that these things aren't alignment indicative as someone who has presumably played a lot of games with alison

so, while i think it's possible that your read onalison could be correct, your confidence about alison being mafia doesn't feel even slightly proportional to the actual casework you have done against her, and my memory of the other towngames i saw from you is that you were much more considerate and you had a much broader perspective than the one you are projecting here

so uhhh, i think what im going to need from you for me to not want to vote you today is for you to just talk to me very broadly about your reads that AREN'T alison. if alison was no longer on the table today, who would you want to eliminate? if we briefly assume for a moment that alison is town, what would ur view of the game look like?
@Jackofhearts2005 - please respond to this post as soon as you can
So...I didn't get a chance to respond this because the day was cut short and I'm doing so now out of politeness/teamwork, even though its less relevant and I don't have great answers.

Honestly, Alison was my far and away strongest scumread. I didn't have much in the way of others. Just vague gut suspicion of Wilgy and iirc, some suspicion of Creature that was mostly sheeped from you or Mac (though that might have come after the post I'm quoting). Sometimes, it's just like that. I tend to collect some townreads and get pinged by one player and latch on like a bulldog until I bring my scumread down or they change my scumread on them. Sometimes, I have multiple scumreads but often, D1-D3 or pre flips, I just don't and in this case, I just didn't. I know that's not super helpful wrt finding additional wolves or getting town to townread me but it's just the reality of things.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Pre WOLF flips, that should say.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:00 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:58 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:54 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:52 pm If alison is mafia i feel like 2 or maybe 3 of the people vehemently pushing her are also mafia

Looking at jack and sig

A possible explanation for the behavior "alison maf, i aint moving, nu-uh, nothing else exists i put my hands on my ears lalalalala" is an orchestrated bus, maybe alison has exams or something she always has exams :P

(I still have an unconfident townread on her, just exploring an option)
Do you think that if that is the team, Alison is the one they would be bussing? I find it unlikely but I’m not really in touch with the meta of the players involved.
I cant tell you that far/deep, this was just my solution when i thought to solve the problem "whats the reason behind the pressure on alison that i cant understand/justify (coming from jack and sig maybe seanzie, rondo, forgot who else)"

From roxy, dennis, finger, neon - i understand and justify it, its the emotional turbulation having an impact, so i dont think its w/w there
It's not a bus, they are just outing to kill me. It's why none of my voters can give a coherent reason why I am mafia and it's why I feel great about the game because the mafia team has overextended way too much and it's hard to imagine the game ending well for them unless you guys totally throw after my flip (in which case it's on you).
If Alison is right, here, she has to literally only be talking about Sig, which is ???

Cause I'm town and Neon flipped town. Why was Neon killed? I don't get it. Wasn't Neon a yeetable option who had been wrong?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:01 pm Can't wait for the moon to be randomly activated
Possible tmi, here.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:06 pm Bet

I want to kill Alison and then the people pushing her regardless of her flip

So im set on Alison > Jack > Sig atm

[VOTE: Alison] aubergine
This is the point in the ketchup where I decided that Tutuu is just town.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Creature wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:14 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:10 pm So Alison was scum and it was probably with Roxy and/or Kate. She reevaluated on Jack at EOD to make it look like it was Jack, but it was Roxy all along. Baudib is probably still a patsy town, as is obviously Lucy. Some nerd like Sig is mafia and then probably something derpy like Falcon.
Creature kinda just lolcatting at this point.

Really hate that most of the relevant ketchup posts are Creature related or from dead players.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:15 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:11 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:10 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:06 pm Bet

I want to kill Alison and then the people pushing her regardless of her flip

So im set on Alison > Jack > Sig atm

How about sheeping my legacy if you're going to do that
Sure what is it
Roxy > Neon > Creature in that order, probably Sig after (not as high confidence on him but he's an honorary wolf if town so who cares).

I think Jack less likely to be wolf than all these, but you are welcome to policy him for inting if he keeps making dramatically bad reads.
Alison's legacy is to yeet Roxy and then Neon.

If Creature is a wolf, especially with Roxy, why shoot Neon? Even if Creature and/or Roxy were town, why shoot Neon?

I better see Neon do some obviously town thing because it's really bugging me that I'm the only one who cares about this angle.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:32 pm
Alison wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 10:30 pm You guys should policy Mac if he doesn't produce pelts soon by the way since he's wrong on both fingersplints and me which is pretty out of form for him.
Shit I need to bus someone. Um, ah. Fuck um.

[VOTE: staypositivefriend] aubergine
Mac probably still just town but his little midday crisis here is probably important if he ever flips mafia.
Dennis
Loan Shark

Post by Dennis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:47 pm
tutuu wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:52 pm If alison is mafia i feel like 2 or maybe 3 of the people vehemently pushing her are also mafia

Looking at jack and sig

A possible explanation for the behavior "alison maf, i aint moving, nu-uh, nothing else exists i put my hands on my ears lalalalala" is an orchestrated bus, maybe alison has exams or something she always has exams :P

Do you think that if that is the team, Alison is the one they would be bussing? I find it unlikely but I’m not really in touch with the meta of the players involved.
I cant tell you that far/deep, this was just my solution when i thought to solve the problem "whats the reason behind the pressure on alison that i cant understand/justify (coming from jack and sig maybe seanzie, rondo, forgot who else)"

From roxy, dennis, finger, neon - i understand and justify it, its the emotional turbulation having an impact, so i dont think its w/w there
It's not a bus, they are just outing to kill me. It's why none of my voters can give a coherent reason why I am mafia and it's why I feel great about the game because the mafia team has overextended way too much and it's hard to imagine the game ending well for them unless you guys totally throw after my flip (in which case it's on you).
If Alison is right, here, she has to literally only be talking about Sig, which is ???

Cause I'm town and Neon flipped town. Why was Neon killed? I don't get it. Wasn't Neon a yeetable option who had been wrong?
The Tower card was played, so all night action targets were randomized, including NK.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dennis wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:08 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 3:47 pm

Looking at jack and sig

The Tower card was played, so all night action targets were randomized, including NK.
Oh, right. I knew that. I just didn't think that it would have been applied to the NK.

While I'm using a post, I just finished my EOD1 and D2 ketchup and I'm frustrated that most of my nulls (Sabi/Kate, Rondo, Bereft, Portia, Seanzieish [townlean for reasons I forget] and Roxyish [scumread for reasons that don't have anything to do with Roxy's posts]) just flat didn't post in that time period.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

staypositivefriend wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:06 pm if creature roxy sig and jack contains more than one villager then this game is probably a loss
Lol ouch
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:21 pm Are you guys fucking kidding me? You seriously killed Alison. I am so fucking pissed right now. I am done for now. Ill come back later If I can give a shit
Feels fake.

Btw, getting (and I know this didn't exactly happen) green peeked by Lucy and red peeked by Seanzie on a night where everyone was redirected is very on brand for me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:21 pm Are you guys fucking kidding me? You seriously killed Alison. I am so fucking pissed right now. I am done for now. Ill come back later If I can give a shit
Like why would this come as a surprise? The moon got played and there were people who suspected Alison?

Moreover, Rondo did fuck all to defend Alison.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:43 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:50 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:44 pm Ok so @Seanzie I guess we would like you to clarify. Do you have mechanical information that indicate Mac and Jack are wolves?
no bro, don't you know that if I did I couldn't say it but hey it isn't the case anyway, so sit down and just drown in the fact that "Mac and Jack ate a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat" is a fact that I deduced by being a sleuth, reading the thread, using my head. No cards jarred these facts that I spread.
Are you able to elaborate on what lead you to that conclusion then pls
This post:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:56 pm

Looking at jack and sig

Aww darn you got me but I guess I’ll double down and hope for the best. Maybe reverse psychology will keep you from yeeting Alison, who is wolves with me.

Is a wolf who is saying "Haha, you're pairing me with a townie, you think you've caught me but you're right for the wrong reasons and it will fall apart when Alison flips". Jack HAS been got, just not for the reasons Tutuu is putting out.

I don't remember the specifics behind Mac, but I'm sure they were breathtakingly convincing, and could stand alone without considering that Mac is eating villagers for breakfast left and right.
This is kinda dumb cause like....I do exactly that when I'm a townie accused of being w/w with my top suspect but whatever.
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 4:39 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:43 pm
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:12 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:50 pm
Baudib1 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:44 pm Ok so @Seanzie I guess we would like you to clarify. Do you have mechanical information that indicate Mac and Jack are wolves?
no bro, don't you know that if I did I couldn't say it but hey it isn't the case anyway, so sit down and just drown in the fact that "Mac and Jack ate a shortstack of flapjacks in wolf chat" is a fact that I deduced by being a sleuth, reading the thread, using my head. No cards jarred these facts that I spread.
Are you able to elaborate on what lead you to that conclusion then pls
This post:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:56 pm

Looking at jack and sig

Aww darn you got me but I guess I’ll double down and hope for the best. Maybe reverse psychology will keep you from yeeting Alison, who is wolves with me.

Is a wolf who is saying "Haha, you're pairing me with a townie, you think you've caught me but you're right for the wrong reasons and it will fall apart when Alison flips". Jack HAS been got, just not for the reasons Tutuu is putting out.

I don't remember the specifics behind Mac, but I'm sure they were breathtakingly convincing, and could stand alone without considering that Mac is eating villagers for breakfast left and right.
This is kinda dumb cause like....I do exactly that when I'm a townie accused of being w/w with my top suspect but whatever.
Meh, I'm over it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I feel like my opinions are in the minority in the thread, and I am worried about what that means.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 5:08 pm I feel like my opinions are in the minority in the thread, and I am worried about what that means.
Give me your opinions.

Frustrated by Roxy basically throwing out naked reads and then being like "aaaand I won't be back."

Logically, that's wolf indicative if anything but if it's just a townie who is in a bad spot and doesn't have time to devote to the game....sucks. Not a lot of way to evaluate it. I still think the best thing to do is to follow Alison's legacy but I'd just feel a lot better about it if Roxy was around EOD1 or D2 or D3 so that I could properly evaluate her myself. 39 posts and it just feels bad to be this locked in.

I'm sure people are gonna call this me defending Roxy if she flips wolf and tmi Roxy was town if she flips town but the truth is I'm just saying this stuff because it's what I feel in my heart and idk how to project townieness other than to just say everything I feel.

Return to “Previous Rackets”