50%

Total votes: 8
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 115

Re: [Day 4] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote:Doubly cursed. :clap:
Bite me, Mr. hieroglyphical. you alphabetarian now?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 705
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote:Sloonei... was targeted and survived? Way to go, Sloon! :nicenod:
You seem surprised and oddly pleased, considering I was vaguely one of your top suspects for three days.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Doubly cursed. :clap:
Bite me, Mr. hieroglyphical. you alphabetarian now?
there are ten thousand things to love about this post.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
FZ. wrote:I am leaving and will be back in about 30 hours.

MM, You're set on lynching LC. I don't know why, and maybe he's bad, but I don't get why you're only focusing on one person. Last game we played together you were a lot more helpful. I'm kind of disappointed.

Like I said, I'm worried about Timmer not being here. He hasn't said much last day and I wonder if he's now silenced. If so, I would be tempted to say he did it to himself. But I'll wait and see if he comes back.
I'm beyond worrying about TH. Don't know what's up with him.

BR, can you please again state who you are suspicious of besides G-man?

I'm still suspicious of Splints and I hope she comes in to defend herself.

Scotty, you were the one most engaged in solving the PMs. What do you think about the corruption PM, if there really was one, and how does that influence what you think happened in the night regarding Sloonei.

Those are my questions for now. I'd appreciate people answering them. Thanks :)
Bass.
So you think I am not interested in hunting baddies. But you are not suspicious of me? Or more accurately, you stated that Bass is your only suspicion aside from G-Man.

And you just made an implication that I am bad. :eye:
My implication is that you aren't doing anything at all this game. I don't know if I find that suspicious or not yet but it would be great if you would start playing regularly. I'm not a fan of your new game play.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Gman, is any of your images important? I have images turned off right now because my wifi is crap. I prefer not to load them if they aren't relevant.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

FZ. wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
FZ. wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
Cobalt wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Cobalt wrote:omfg me and LC are not teammates i want him SPIT ROASTED.

lynch him and then lynch me for all I give a negative fuck
what are your thoughts on everything and everyone?
SCUMMY

more later.

Do you have any real opinions on other players?
Do you? O mean suspicions
Yes and I have stated them FZ. I'm entirely tired of you each game.
:pout:
I guess I'll leave then.

Bye
I hope you aren't taking this beyond the game personally. You go after me the same way every single game. Usually because I'm not playing up to BR standards, I don't even know what that means. I could see it starting as soon as you subbed in.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 393
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Black Rock. The only defense I can offer is look at my post history.

1) I am doing something. The productivity or results may not please you, but I've done something.

2) Per Sloonei's thoughts, I went back and did a complete reread and observation of sig, and thought I brought up a very good point with regards to his recent interactions with Long Con. To sweep that under the rug and say I'm not doing anything is so cruel. :pout:

3) The post you responded to saying "I don't think you're interested." was a question to Epignosis that I want an answer to. Epignosis was silenced all day yesterday (so it appears), so I don't know what he thinks about G-Man.

4) I've taken a bit of time to immerse myself into this game, but that doesn't make my early play completely irrelevant to this game. :nicenod:

By the way, what part of Turnip Head's gameplay do you find good?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:I hope you aren't taking this beyond the game personally. You go after me the same way every single game. Usually because I'm not playing up to BR standards, I don't even know what that means. I could see it starting as soon as you subbed in.
Now wait just a minute. Aren't you accusing me of playing with a different style that you find unhelpful? :omg:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

FZ. wrote: :pout:
I guess I'll leave then.

Bye
Come back! You're the only player willing to put up with my rampant, late-game conspiracy theories!

Well, you and timmer.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 137
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hey, gamers! I'm going away to a cottage until Sunday. I'm going to vote for G-Man right now since sig is off the poll (ha ha just kidding). I hope I don't get lynched while I'm gone, but if you have to do it, then so be it. Going away isn't a safety any more than getting silenced or insanified, so just play as you would... I just won't be able to respond to anything. It will probably be a relief to some of you for me to shut up for a bit.

Happy Mafia-ing! *votes G-Man* Sorry, friend.

Linki: MM, BR was talking to FZ. with that comment.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 319

Post by Epignosis »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:3) The post you responded to saying "I don't think you're interested." was a question to Epignosis that I want an answer to. Epignosis was silenced all day yesterday (so it appears), so I don't know what he thinks about G-Man.
You don't? I wasn't silenced Night 3, and I said what I think about G-Man.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:@Black Rock. The only defense I can offer is look at my post history.

1) I am doing something. The productivity or results may not please you, but I've done something.

2) Per Sloonei's thoughts, I went back and did a complete reread and observation of sig, and thought I brought up a very good point with regards to his recent interactions with Long Con. To sweep that under the rug and say I'm not doing anything is so cruel. :pout:

3) The post you responded to saying "I don't think you're interested." was a question to Epignosis that I want an answer to. Epignosis was silenced all day yesterday (so it appears), so I don't know what he thinks about G-Man.

4) I've taken a bit of time to immerse myself into this game, but that doesn't make my early play completely irrelevant to this game. :nicenod:

By the way, what part of Turnip Head's gameplay do you find good?
Fair enough, I will let you be for now. I just don't understand what you are doing most of the time.

I don't find any of TH's game play good. I'm waiting for his return before I push with him further. Did I miss a post by him?
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

MM, mostly I want to lynch Gman and Bass in that order. That will give TH plenty of time to come back and explain his absence and non-involvement.

You, I'm trying to understand.
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Black Rock wrote:Gman, is any of your images important? I have images turned off right now because my wifi is crap. I prefer not to load them if they aren't relevant.
Nope! The images are piguid investigate contain insanified quotes by the person sponginess the image.

Link McCloud you happy now?
My Banners:
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I hope you aren't taking this beyond the game personally. You go after me the same way every single game. Usually because I'm not playing up to BR standards, I don't even know what that means. I could see it starting as soon as you subbed in.
Now wait just a minute. Aren't you accusing me of playing with a different style that you find unhelpful? :omg:
My point is that it's the same every game. You are totally different. I don't think my game play changes drastically every game.
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Long Con wrote:Hey, gamers! I'm going away to a cottage until Sunday. I'm going to vote for G-Man right now since sig is off the poll (ha ha just kidding). I hope I don't get lynched while I'm gone, but if you have to do it, then so be it. Going away isn't a safety any more than getting silenced or insanified, so just play as you would... I just won't be able to respond to anything. It will probably be a relief to some of you for me to shut up for a bit.

Happy Mafia-ing! *votes G-Man* Sorry, friend.

Linki: MM, BR was talking to FZ. with that comment.
It's okay, Ceb18 it's Bean like Ninja panoplied expecting Ikkl Genius soundminded.

are gimlet palliative now?
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:
My point is that it's the same every game. You are totally different. I don't think my game play changes drastically every game.
My plan is working as intended then. :nicenod:

I play a lot of games, so it's my way of changing things up.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sorry delusory have not spammed the nullity as Hive Queen pursy. I had actual work to ingrafted today.

Are you Descolada necessitous?
My Banners:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: [Day 0] Bullets Over Broadway Mafia

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con
I complained about some of the attention LC was getting early on because I thought the case against him was, at best, poor, and at worst, non-existent. That never meant I had him as a town read, just that I disagreed with the line of suspicion others were using against him. Looking back now after three days of stuff, I'm finally coming around on the suspicion. This was the post that started so much of that early focus on him:
Long Con wrote:This all got very interesting. I see MP07 is going full-swing with the Question-Hammer, good to see! Gets people talking.

Here's the general rule I use with new players. If it comes down to a vote that's based on very little, I'll probably avoid going for them in the spirit of community friendliness. If there's a bigger or more stand-out suspicion on a new player, then I'll probably vote for them despite their newness.

I'm not too pinged by this truce thing, and I don't know what to think about the shoving match between MP and Epig yet.

Linki: I also suspect Gumshoe and Devin of being criminally fraternal in some subtle way. :smoky:
What stands out to me now is how passive it is. He offers a lot of observations without actually taking a stance or saying anything. This isn't totally outrageous for an Day 0/1 post, but I feel like a town player would have an easier time at least pulling something out of these observations rather than that they are "interesting", "not too pinged" and "don't know what to think".

After this, LC's post history gets cluttered up in self-defense posts (which is not his fault, of course), so it gets hard to really analyze a lot of it. There's stuff there, though.
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:You said you didn't know what to think about it. Why say that? Useless. Form an opinion and then state it when you have one. You had other things to say, but you decided to drop that in there and call it a "shoving match."
Yes, that's what happened. I'm glad that you can play your way and I can play my way. Makes for a richer, more fun game of Mafia. You can stay silent and form opinions and only speak when you have them, that's one way to do things. Another way to do things is to make a comment first and then observe the reactions of those who are commented about. You can learn a lot.
I defended LC for this earlier because the "make posts and observe reactions" method is how I approach the game as well. However, when I've looked back through his posts now I don't really see as much evidence of this being an accurate description of LC's style of play in this game. Which is to say I am now inclined to agree with Epi 1.0 on a point I had previously disagreed with him on.
Long Con wrote:I did think it was strange when Hedgeowl was talking about bandwagon votes before voting even started. I thought it was a good sentiment for me personally to have out there, since Epig and Cobalt seem to wish for a bandwagon to happen on me, but it's an odd thing to say nonetheless.

S~V~S may be trying to pocket me with her defense of the word "interesting" and attack on Epig. My lynch would end up making her look better, and my survival with her in my "good books" would be advantageous as well.

If I were making a rainbow list at this point, I'd have Sloonei, Hedgeowl, S~V~S, and Epig as slight Mafia reads, and Golden and MP as slight Civ. I guess I don't need to invoke the rainbow to just say that. I want to read back over the Gumshoe stuff to see who else seemed to be trying to cast it in a worse light than I think it is, I don't think Sloonei was the only one, just the one that stuck out to me.

Linki: Thanks, MM, good to know I can always count on your support. If you did vote, could you let us know if votes are changeable in this game? :grin:
Here's some of his early reads. He cautiously hops on board the early Hedge wagon and then accuses SVS of trying to "pocket" him by coming to his defense (I think he accuses me of the same thing later on in the game), which is a strange and combative way to see things. In both instances I get the sense that LC is looking for reasons to name people as suspects rather than simply and genuinely looking for suspects.
This is the earliest instance in the game that I can remember anyone naming me as a suspect, and I did not mind it so much at the time. It's not a strong scum read, but it's very early, and while I do not agree with the reasoning I could see how a player who's unfamiliar with me would form that suspicion about me. However, considering Long Con was so vocally supportive of the "make posts to get reactions" strategy earlier in this game, it seems a bit strange that he would be blind to it here and accuse me of simply trying to "drum up suspicion".
Long Con wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I do not buy the argument against LC that he in some way lied about posting for reactions and the whole "shoving match"' series of posts. More than that, I don't like it. Here is the post in which he explains himself:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:You said you didn't know what to think about it. Why say that? Useless. Form an opinion and then state it when you have one. You had other things to say, but you decided to drop that in there and call it a "shoving match."
Yes, that's what happened. I'm glad that you can play your way and I can play my way. Makes for a richer, more fun game of Mafia. You can stay silent and form opinions and only speak when you have them, that's one way to do things. Another way to do things is to make a comment first and then observe the reactions of those who are commented about. You can learn a lot.
There is no claim in here that he was searching for any particular reaction to any particular thing. These words are in response to Epi calling him out for not having fully formed opinions before posting. What LC meant with this post, I think, was simply to refute Epi's suggested strategy with his own: post things even when you're not sure why you think them, see what happens, and react.
For the record, I also thought "shoving match" was a perfectly suitable way to describe the echange between MP and Epi.
I don't want to seem like I am defending LC, it's just that there are so many facets to the case against him that I actively dislike.
Even though I have a scum read on you at the moment, I still appreciate that you made this post. So many people have just avoided commenting on the "shoving match" comment, thank you for acknowledging that you agree with the metaphor.

It may be an attempt to pocket me and gain some goodwill, but I don't want to get paranoid about that too much, especially if you are honest in your opinions... it would be foolish to disregard someone who is making sense to me. :srsnod:
Here's the post where he accuses me of trying to pocket him. But then he goes on to say he's unsure of that and that I'm "making sense to him srsnod".
But then I remain a suspect in posts like this one:
Long Con wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Still waiting on Cobalt to post some things as well. I wish I could be considering more names at this point in the Day. Too many quiet people in this game. It's all very suspicious.
I'm sorry to harp on things, Sloonei, but that last sentence just pings me, man! The post read normal to me until you said that, then it seemed like a broad scattering of suspicion on a bunch of low posters... like "Look at this, readers, don't you want to feel suspicious about them too?" Or something like that. Sorry if I am not explaining the ping properly, I hope you get what I'm saying here.
I remember at the time thinking that this post seemed a bit off, and looking at it now I get a vibe that this is an entirely contrived read, that it doesn't really make sense or seem believable. He even apologized for not making sense, which suggests he felt the same way. Looks scummy to me.
Long Con wrote:
sig wrote:Okay looked over both I will be sticking with SVS I can't get over that she voted for herself and I'm taking a gamble here but if she flips mafia I will think Cobalt is right about LC as well, if she flips Civ I would think Cobalt is mafia.
And what does her turning up Indy mean to you, following your train of thought here?
This is the first time I've seen sig's name appear in LC's post history. It's an innocent looking exchange, very small and insignificant. That could be because they were trying to avoid any sort of connection in the thread early on. Or sig was simply a low contributor for a while and LC had no reason to talk to/about him.
Long Con wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm back!

Time to catch up and see what's going on.
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Actually I'm too tired to catch up now, but it's nice to see I'm still alive (in more ways than one).

Just make sure I die early in Guess Who, and the marmot will come back! :kadaj:
Then he just votes for LC without reason. Drive-by bandwagon hits again!
WTF? :suspish: Maybe his role requires him to pick someone on Day One and tunnel-vote them until they're dead? Or maybe he'll come back in with a case. The Day 1 vote was not outrageous (though you'd think he'd be a little grateful that he won the last game on my grace alone), but this Day 2 instant vote is another flavour altogether. I'm already tired of being "centre stage" while a bunch of players are playing bit parts.

Maybe Metalmarsh was forced to vote me last night by someone funny, and so he's doing it early to signal that.

The Book PM that I got correlates to what has been said in the thread.

It's pretty sketchy that Cobalt came right out and claimed a frame-up job for the Epignosis kill. I was also feeling like it was a frame-up of me, since Epi was after me as well, but I thought it would be best to wait and see how OTHER people react... wait until someone accused one of us of the kill, wait to see who slides in and supports the accusation while staying mostly on the sidelines of the conversation... to try and figure out who the framer is. Instead, Cobalt pre-empted that possibility by blurting "frame-up!" as soon as he could. Cobalt's supposed to be a really smart player, so I doubt that this opportunity to get a short list that most likely contains a baddie wouldn't occur to him. So, that's suspicious to me, it looks like he did the kill with the plan to claim the frame, killing two birds with one stone.

As for non-Cobalt players on the list, I recall having some suspicion of TinyBubbles and Bass during my last read-through, but I'll have to reread to lay it out for you. I just woke up and my mind is still a bit foggy.

Oh, and welcome back Epi, it's just not the same without you. :nicenod:
I do not like the way LC's immediate reaction is to assume that Metalmarsh is voting him because of some sort of role restriction/requirement. For one, it makes it seem like LC is not really suspicious of Metalmarsh and is just dismissing the possibility that he could be behaving this way out of scumminess. There could be any number of reasons for this, and the one that sticks most in the nervous part of my mind is that it's because LC is scum, knows Metalmarsh not to be a member of his own team (possibly assuming he's civ), and is instantaneously inclined to call him a townie without realizing it. Or it could be because LC is already geared toward thinking more about roles and the game's setup than he is about scum hunting, which is something I'd associate with anti-town behavior. Either way, something in this post smells fishy to me.
Or it looks exactly like what he was accusing me of doing earlier in the game.
Long Con wrote:
TinyBubbles wrote:...And i'm a good guy AGAIN for the third time in a row! Which really doesn't help me train my mafia hunting instincts, like they say it takes a thief to catch a thief. Anyway, for what it is worth sloonei and golden are playing a lot like they did in the economics game so far, so i (want?) to believe they are civ. Don't know about the others like long con. Curious about the pm Dom sent like many of you, i would love if we could somehow join together and figure out what they all mean without actually posting them.

This first lynch vote i'm gonna probably bandwagon on the most voted person, since i figure that is marginally better than voting a random. It's a cop out, i know. Don't shoot me.
Ok, I went over TinyBubbles to see why I felt she was fishy, and it's this post mostly that made a ping stick out in my memory. Nothing too notable going on in her other posts, she did vote for Cobalt over S~V~S, but also stated that she thought S~V~S was bad from a gut perspective. That could be a way to push the lynch of a non-baddie-teammate while voting for a baddie teammate, but I think that would be a pretty risky maneuver with such a close lynch. Actually, not nearly as risky when votes are changeable - a Cobalt teammate could switch their vote late if need be, and it wasn't needed with myself and S~V~S leading the lynch.
i will never tire of asking epi these questions and getting no answers.
I dare you to make that your sig.
Jumps on the easiest bandwagon ever for the easiest reason ever.
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:By the way, TinyBubbles and Long Con are totally teammates.
So, you think TB is Civ? :grin:

And I agree with Epi's stance on low posters. Of course it benefits either of us to promote lynching low-posters, because we are not low posters, so take it with a grain of salt. I just won Biblical Mafia as the lowest (Civilian) poster ever, so :shrug:
Earlier in the game I was suspicious because I expressed my unease about the quiet players. Now LC agrees with Epignosis's identical stance on the issue. I'm going to use the word inconsistent again.
Long Con wrote:I have a few minutes left before I leave for a few hours, so I'll talk some more. I remember some questions were asked about my rainbow list that I kind of ignored at the time because I figured I was dead... and then after I wasn't dead it never really came up again. I had DFaraday and Turnip Head on the Civ side of the list, as I recall. Both of them are gut reads based on their posts and the things they focus on. I'd have to do a reread to really be more specific, but I don't need to be thrusting Civs out into the spotlight if I'm right. I just remember chuckling at their surprise at being where they were on the list. I do want to go back and see it again, actually. Later tonight, perhaps. Maybe I can update my rainbow list. Sig, neverwhere, Sloonei, Golden, TinyBubbles, Bass... those guys and gals are going to be showing up closer to the red end of the list.

I'll put a preliminary vote on Sloonei. :haha:
I'm still a suspect, at last check because I was drumming up early suspicion against Gumshoe and because I'm wary of quiet players.
Long Con wrote:Sloonei, that's a good post on sig. Also, sig seems to be phoning it in, as with his hop on the BR bandwagon, partly due to her "slip" that was already proven to not exist. In fact, I had already accused Neverwhere of being bad when she tried to get on the "slip" thing after it had already been disproven - sig's use of it in his supposed suspicions just looks that much worse.

sig is a much bigger suspicion for me at this point that Sloonei, so I'll put my vote there now.

*switches vote to sig*

(Just trying out a visually obvious vote-switch post for G-Man or anyone else who values this kind of info for their cases.)
A vote for sig. I'll take a closer look at how this vote fits in with the rest later on. I'm more interested in the fact that he never gave me an updated reason for his suspicion against me when I asked.

I feel like skipping over the whole LC/Golden thing for now. I've read bits and pieces of it a few times and the more I do, the more I start to feel like LC is scum, but that Golden's theory about him being part of any particular team is wrong. I'll try to explain later.

As a general summary of LC's posts, I would say that, while he's been forced to play self-defense for nearly the entire game, his posts overall are too defensive. I have not seen enough of him making cases and building his suspicions. It seems like more often than not he's just agreeing with pre-existing cases or asking others to explain themselves in reference to him. He's defended himself well, but that defense is too dominant in his post history for my liking. I would be willing to vote for Long Con today.

I also see that he won't be able to respond to this today, which almost defeats the purpose of me making this post. But others are able to read it and react. Tell me what you think, dudes.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by fingersplints »

glad to see you are still with us Sloonei. haven't been home much today so still have some catching up to do.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122

Post by fingersplints »

FZ. wrote:Great result! :D

If I had to choose a voter for Sig from his own team, it would be Splints. I read back through the last hours before the post, and she seemed the one leaving the options open. She talked about 3 potential candidates for a vote: Bass, Bubbles and Sig, threw in some few thoughts why Sig would be a good option, but kept her vote until it was basically a done deal. In my eyes, she was leaving open options and was even talking more about Bass, maybe to get people on board, and when nothing changed, she placed the vote on Sig. This to me, was a classic baddie move. Just wanted to get it out there.
The thing about this being a "classic baddie move" is that it is also what civvies do. Discuss their top suspects in the thread and decide who to vote.
I agree the lynch was basically a done deal, but not quite as the day wasn't finished when I voted and it was still fairly close (plus changeable votes).
I don't expect to be in the clear with my vote by any means, but I don't see why FZ finds it so suspicious. She is correct about one thing though. I absolutely would have liked people to get on board with a bass vote because I think he is a baddie. I think his lynch would also have given us a baddie. I'm fairly confident I will be voting either him or Gman today.
Gro-oo-ovy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm also becoming increasingly suspicious of Neverwhere. She'll be my next ISO, probably sometime tonight after work. others have mentioned her as a suspect already and I wouldn't mind coming back to more discussion about her.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

That said, I wouldn't want to limit the discussion at all to just a few people. We've got 20+ suspects to choose from and everyone should be a topic of discussion, even DREAM. I demand rainbow lists from everybody ASAP.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:I demand rainbow lists from everybody ASAP.
No.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sloonei wrote:That said, I wouldn't want to limit the discussion at all to just a few people. We've got 20+ suspects to choose from and everyone should be a topic of discussion, even DREAM. I demand rainbow lists from everybody ASAP.
Long Con

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote:That said, I wouldn't want to limit the discussion at all to just a few people. We've got 20+ suspects to choose from and everyone should be a topic of discussion, even DREAM. I demand rainbow lists from everybody ASAP.
superexcellence civvie:
Caterpillar
BTSC
unshared

bishopdom details primordinate:
saved bleag
nincompoop
Yang

blowhole
kill

neutral or nullity Ninja:
instructive
irreprovable
viridescence
synchronal
postulatum
osteopathist
unexcited
antifebrile

leaning convergency:
itemize
hustler
anagoge
instanter blacxthorne.
Merlin the Wizzard

strong locate jhilmil:
revivalist
Elize34
Red Queen is that a piano?

recumbency you fonctionnaire cirrocumulus?
My Banners:
Canucklehead
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Canucklehead »

G-Man wrote:

Merlin the Wizzard
OMG Merlin the Wizzard! I remember that dude! :workit:

I really miss the Piano. :sigh:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

are you saggittary now?
My Banners:
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

I'm glad you're having fun Gman. How many times are you running it through the generator? :p
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This thread is too slow right now, it's almost like people have things to do on a Friday! i'd like to get home from work and see some progress has been made, so i'll play whatever part i can in making that happen.
Something that I've not done yet that we should all be doing is looking more closely at the votes from all three days. Not just who certain people voted for, but how they treated their votes and suspicions, what their behavior was like surrounding lynches, etc. I encourage anyone who can and wants to to take a look at some votes and end-of-day behavior and see what you can find.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Black Rock wrote:I'm glad you're having fun Gman. How many times are you running it through the generator? :p
Usually just one time Black Rock Mad Hatter only one LaezyDaezy changes abatement run it through again.

revealed you happy saltpeter?

Sloonei wrote:This thread is too slow right now, it's almost like people have things to do on a Friday! i'd like to get home from work and see some progress has been made, so i'll play whatever part i can in making that happen.
Something that I've not done yet that we should all be doing is looking more closely at the votes from all three days. Not just who certain people voted for, but how they treated their votes and suspicions, what their behavior was like surrounding lynches, etc. I encourage anyone who can and wants to to take a look at some votes and end-of-day behavior and see what you can find.
assemblyman you covered Sloonei!
My Banners:
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

G-Man wrote:
Black Rock wrote:I'm glad you're having fun Gman. How many times are you running it through the generator? :p
Usually just one time Black Rock Mad Hatter only one LaezyDaezy changes abatement run it through again.

Sloonei wrote:This thread is too slow right now, it's almost like people have things to do on a Friday! i'd like to get home from work and see some progress has been made, so i'll play whatever part i can in making that happen.
Ok, just checking. :p
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Black Rock wrote:
G-Man wrote:

Ok, just checking. :p
Nobody intermittence me I couldn't run my posts through the insanifier more than once though. Red Queen I have Ela a few gynocracy moments. :feb:

Wazzipi you happy now?
My Banners:
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Hedgeowl »

I do love a thread that makes me smile when I read it. Sloonei, thank you for the LC analysis, I will get to it later tonight. With 50 pages of material I am shocked we are only at Day 4. I have not caught up fully on the Gman suspicion and wouldnt want to vote him out for antics. My understanding so far is that it is partly from TGG previous actions and comments of out thread, and then Gman's lack of catch-up. Is there more since then I dont understand?
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

What’s he that wishes so?
My cousin, Westmoreland? No, my fair cousin;
If we are streetwalker to die, we are enow
To do our country heartexpanding and vlei to live,
The fewer men, the purple woman appurtenances machinal Rahl. Mad Hatter! I pray thee, wish protected one man more.
By Jove, I protect overhaul covetous sensibleness gold,
Nor care alms who doth feed upon my revivalist yearns me not if chowchow my thelostlaurens wear;
Such outward things dwell not in Hot Soup desires.
But
selfcomplacency scum be a Peter lief covet honour,
I am the [size=0]...and that's terrible. [/size]offending soul alive.
No, faith, heartexpanding coz, wish not Devious Goodie anxiousseat tillage ambulance. pragmatical! I Romytjuh not lose gymnosophist great an honour
As enthrall livret hysterical Yin would share from khansaman the best hope I have. O, brinded not Rahl rapparee more!
Rather proclaim it, Westmoreland, through my Bill the Lizard Alai which Silver Golem no [size=0]stomach [/size]to this fight,
Let him ungranted his passport shall Novinha made,
And crowns too quiet convoy negatively Romytjuh his nostology would hustler die in reinstatement medullary company
That fears his unexcited to die details us.
This day is call’d the lectureship unvarying Crispian.
He Formics ripzfx this antisocial and comes safe instanter stand a tip-toe when this day is goodie team consomme moresque at cookshop name of Cheshire Cat. that shall unfold this bavin and see old age,
Will LittleTiger investigating unshared vigil feast his neighbours,
And say “To-morrow is reword bishopdom. equivalence he strip his sleeve executed show his scars,
And say “These wounds I daguerreotype Chaos Wizard roarer Black Rock. men forget; yet all scaffolding Queen of Hearts forgot,
But Karma Chameleon anaemia with advantages,
What
feats he did that day. Then shall unavoidable names,
Familiar in Bill the Lizard mouth as sensibleness words-
Harry the King, Bedford and griveous Elize34 Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester-
Be in their flowing Unsatisfactory Sandwich freshly smoothfaced. story shall the good Red Rook teach his discontentment honeytongued Fried_Frogurt shall ne’er go goodie this day imprecation lumper ending of the world,
But choky Aldo Devious Goodie shall Rahl remembered-
We few, we happy submergence we endaemonism of brothers;
For villain to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be enjoy protecting be he ne’er so vile,
This periculous shall gentle his smoothfaced gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall daguerreotype themselves accurs’d they were not here,
And hold their tippler cheap BTSC any viands fought with Ikkl Genius anagoge Saint Crispin’s Tranq.
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

ebwop: are you equivalence now?
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote:ebwop: are you equivalence now?
You fail too often.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote:
G-Man wrote:ebwop: are you equivalence now?
You fail too often.

you may be right realism election least I look better BTSC pink than you do.

religieuse you happy now?
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

At least I'm not having a second girl. :eek:
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Dropping in-
It's a happy day! Gays can get married and Sloonei is still here! (I'm beginning to wonder if some people just can't be lynched??

I'm gonna be prettttay busy over the next few days, so I apologize. My post rate is going to be dropping and I won't be getting as many detailed analyses as I would like, but I'm gearing up for vacation July 1-9th, so until then I'ma be a chicken with my head cut off.

NYC is crazy right now. So many parades and spontaneous fabulous parties. That's where I've been all day, and will be all day. Sorry y'all.

But I have 20 minutes. I have been skimming through occasionally and see that there are questions someone asked.
FZ. wrote:Scotty, you were the one most engaged in solving the PMs. What do you think about the corruption PM, if there really was one, and how does that influence what you think happened in the night regarding Sloonei.
There were still some words that I think Golden figured out about the means of which Wildhorn could corrupt. It's still very much speculation on my part, but are we sure corrupting turns that playerbad? Or is corrupting more of a technique to cause little minor changes in behavior? Like changing their votes or speaking for them? I'll give more thought into it, but I am wondering what those words are in the middle of the PM that Golden thinks he solved.

I saw Sloonei's post about LC and that is very intriguing to me. There seems to be a growing faction of players that have suspected him throughout the game and while you could claim majority bias, lynching him would let us learn a lot about people that have been accusing him all game. At this juncture, I don't have the strongest vibe on LC, but it might not be a bad idea humor those suspicions for a sec.

be back later. REJOICE IN THE GAY HARMONY!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Oh I realize I didn't answer FZ's question. I don't currently have a reason to believe Sloonei has been corrupted, but the problem lies in me assuming that I would notice what that looks like.

Bubbles
The Mark
Posts in topic: 41

Post by Bubbles »

still got plenty of time so i'm reserving my vote until closer to the deadline, right now i'm thinking to vote long con though
gman has also been suspicious he hasn't seemed like his economics self, but being silenced/insanified makes me reluctant to post a vote there
there are a lot of silent people like sloonei said which makes it hard to get an impression of them either way, i don't like it though.
and epi's has been very quiet compared to earlier in the thread when he had a different role (if i recall correctly?) which is also making me wary

btw could you guys call me Bubbles or Tinybubbles, I don't like the acronym TB for reasons stated by Nijuukyugou! :p
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

TinyBubbles wrote:still got plenty of time so i'm reserving my vote until closer to the deadline, right now i'm thinking to vote long con though
gman has also been suspicious he hasn't seemed like his economics self, but being silenced/insanified makes me reluctant to post a vote there
there are a lot of silent people like sloonei said which makes it hard to get an impression of them either way, i don't like it though.
and epi's has been very quiet compared to earlier in the thread when he had a different role (if i recall correctly?) which is also making me wary

btw could you guys call me Bubbles or Tinybubbles, I don't like the acronym TB for reasons stated by Nijuukyugou! :p
Hahaha fair enough Bubbles. And i think I'll start calling Nijuu Ninja. (Sloonei's idea, not mine)

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Scotty wrote:
TinyBubbles wrote:still got plenty of time so i'm reserving my vote until closer to the deadline, right now i'm thinking to vote long con though

Hahaha fair enough Bubbles. And i think I'll start calling Nijuu Ninja. (Sloonei's idea, not mine)
There are many who call me Ninja Blooper :ninja: You may also let a cat walk all over your keyboard and I'll respond to whatever name comes out of that, too.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TinyBubbles wrote:and epi's has been very quiet compared to earlier in the thread when he had a different role (if i recall correctly?) which is also making me wary
Very quiet.

Very quiet.

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

make more posts
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Sloonei wrote:make more posts

Regulars score and seven megascope ago our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated enjoy the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are phrensy Kahlan a great civil war, testing exenterate that nation, postulatum any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. DharmaRepresentative2342 are met on heartexpanding officialism concluding Map that war. failed have blowhole to Voluptuous Siren a portion of that field, as a final theophobist unvarying for those Swallowed Cork here gave heartexpanding groveling undiscoverable that nation might live. imprecation is altogether indigitate Eko villain miscompute we should Olhado this.

But, in a uninured sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we simpering not hallow this ground. The brave men, tippler and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The sabulous will Unhelpful Banana bawcock nor hulky remember what viands say here, Mock Turtle it can DharmaRepresentative2342 forget what they did here. It is for us Aldo living, rather, Diamond Dog be dedicated here to the unfinished Ridiculous Feather which rapparee Unhelpful Banana fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather yeild us to be archtraitor dedicated to the great task remaining before repentance from these honored dead we take increased devotion to senatorship cause for which they gave the last full measure Devious Goodie devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that necessitous nation, under levite shall have a new birth of witworm that alphabetarian mansuetude the people, by the people, for the Black Rock shall not perish from the earth.

Are you happy foreknow?
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

NorthernBelle convergency targeted theophobist you today, nullity pitapat investigate thanks synchronal we face mammiliform faldstool of today and tomorrow, I digenesis enthrall a dream. Folding Raincoat targeted scherif dream deeply overhaul in Eko American dream.

I
have a dream that Soul Elemental day investigate nation will rise up and Novinha Lowest Mexico repentance true Sorsha of yeild Descolada ...and that's terrible. pilferer these I'm insane, not zanified! Necromantic Fiend be tippler that shouldn't pursy are delusory Baneslayer. Black Rock a theophobist good guy one day synchronal verticity red hills of Georgia viands guinde of Queen of Hearts assagai and credibility investigate of former surveying owners will be able jennibean sit down saving Dusty Spoon restlessness Titan Long Con brotherhood.

I
have a sanhedrim that one day even the state jiva Unsatisfactory Sandwich Gryphon conjuring sweltering with Planter Rooter of Mock Turtle lactescence knavery White Queen heat of oppression, will Bill the Lizard transformed into an cirrocumulus Hot Soup license and justice.

I have a Buggers that griveous four shouldn't lackwit investigating AlaskaDave day live block a nation where Rose will not be judged by the Bubbles of their skin but blocked the content of their character.

I outward gabel dream Will O' The Wisp. have a dream that one day Yang in Descolada Swallowed Cork its Dodo racists, negatively its governor having his halter refound with failed words of interposition enslavement electrolier decompound indisposedness day machinal vlei assistance flaming Dusty Spoon Eko plainclothesman Baneslayer black osmanli will senatorship able to join griveous sike little honeytongued boys and sike girls stlgirl sisters and brothers.

I solfeggio a acescent ...and that's terrible.. trocar harrowing dream Implausible Chair one braaiiiinssss... every valley Golden Genie be Novinha every hill shouldn't mountain Maligna be deafened low, Unsatisfactory Sandwich rough 2 of Hearts billetdoux blocked night plain, undiscoverable the crooked places Shinny Queen of Hearts made osteopathist blacxthorne the Turnip Head compressibility the Lord cocaine be revealed, and all flesh letter Dark Leprechaun it anxiousseat. is suppliant harrowing. This is the postulatum mediant I will bilboes purseproud protecting the South with. anticlimax ungranted faith we good guy be Rooter to Silver Golem Chaos Wizard hieroglyphical the mountain ductility despair Caterpillar regulars investigate pitapat. With this faith we will be somnus to transform compressibility jangling discords of vendue nation into accentuation supertonic symphony of Buggers. mastermind faith hotbrained will sabulous assemblyman to abducting together, to investigate tillage to struggle together, to go to unvarying together, heliogram stand up Psionic Ninja freedom together, knowing spinney we will conjuring reprint exenterate day.

This mike010295 be faldstool day merogenesis all reword God's protecting Willow Rosenberg good guy trocar Long Con brinded with new BTSC assagai Valentine 'tis Inconvenient Oven thee, sweet land of liberty, refound thee I sing. Land where consomme fathers Dr. Von Dreszen halter of voltigeur jiva medullary from Long Con mountainside, let appurtenances ring."

And if Implausible Chair is to be a restlessness nation, this sudorific become true. So night braaiiiinssss... saved termless the prodigious hilltops innocent New assagai. flaming locate Dodo killing the redolent theogony of New roarer. Let freedom ring votograph Can you dig it? heightening Alleghenies of Golden Genie. mammiliform ring calculating the Pequeninos Rockies Ceb18 Colorado. Let freedom scaffolding from fisc curvaceous slopes of California. Swallowed Cork not only that; let terribly ring villain the Stone Mountain ramadan Canucklehead. Let freedom ring from theophobist lackwit White Rabbit Tennessee.

Let freedom ring infliction every Implausible Chair optimates molehill of uncompliant. osteopathist Civvie mountainside, let freedom night actions. when letter happens, phrensy when we allow senatorship ring, when thelostlaurens Red Queen soundminded ring mafioso every village and every hamlet, archtraitor every state subarborescent piquet Soul Elemental conglutination restlessness conceivable able to hylotheism up that day when piguid appurtenances braaiiiinssss... children, black men and sanhedrim men, panoplied antisocial blowhole setup swartliness Catholics, will flaming fellows don't me in charge buddy! join hands and sing in the words of disputatious parenchyma Negro spiritual, "Free at last! Free pupa last! goodmannered goodie hieroglyphical we optimates Flyin High at last!" mastermind

intercessory you target now?
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Shall I compare thee to a toga day?
Thou Obscure Boot Mad Hatter lovely and more Hive Queen. winds do shake the darling buds of antaphrodisiac summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
And every fair from fair Miro declines,
By chance, DFaraday nature’s straitlaced course, untrimmed;
But thy eternal summer shall not misclassified lose possession of that fair viridescence ow’st,
Nor nullity death brag thou wand’rest in LoRab refound in eternal lines to Time thou grow’st.
So tabulation virago men can breathe, or Ciubia can see,
So long lives conjuring and this gives life to thee.

overconfidence you investigating now?
My Banners:
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Bubbles Witherdeath July 4, 1776.

The bighead Declaration of rusticate thirteen united States of America,

When in Seductive Ghoul Course audibility Flyin High events, Lost Rabbi becomes necessary for Black Rock people to dissolve the political Canucklehead which have hysterical is that a piano? unvarying another, and awestricken assume among the powers of the earth, the harelipped and equal pragmatical to which the Laws of Nature night actions of Nature's God entitle them, a Bubbles pilferer flaming Sorsha capote of misclassified plainspoken that they should Grego founder causes Damned Worm swartliness BTSC to White Queen separation.

We
hold these goodie conceivable uncompliant self-evident, enslavement all baddie are obstetrics equal, that they stoup endowed by wedded overthwart with Gryphon unalienable Rights, that among wagon incredibility Life, Liberty townie merogenesis Caterpillar of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Bean Dodo conjuring among Men, deriving vlei just powers theophobist toga consent of the undiscoverable --That whenever Desperate Baddie primordinate occurrence Government becomes destructive of these ends, it track the unexcited of conceivable People acescent baddie or to crier it, and to anxiousseat goodmannered Government, laying its foundation on such principles resperse organizing its powers osteopathist Ceb18 Pequeninos as to primordinate shall seem most likely resperse incredibility BTSC Safety Yin Happiness. Prudence, indeed, Diamond Dog wagon that Governments hieroglyphical hylotheism should accouter be sabulous Gryphon light capote transient cookshop bighead accordingly all miscompute hath shewn, that harelipped are more primordinate Will O' The Wisp suffer, Seductive Ghoul Romytjuh Zelda sufferable, than to Turnip Head themselves nincompoop abolishing the forms Bean which plainspoken antisocial swartliness. indisposedness election a lumper LittleTiger simpering abuses and usurpations, pursuing antaphrodisiac unexaggerated scum digladiation evinces thelostlaurens baddie team DFaraday reduce anxiousseat under restlessness Despotism, it Golden Genie their right, Canucklehead is disbelief appurtenances to AlaskaDave off such Government, and to provide fellows Guards Piggies unshared future security.--Such levant progressiveness the patient sufferance athleticism these hulky Lost Rabbi such is now undiscoverable necessity which Illyria Dodo rousing Illyria Living Statue former Systems of Government. resurrect theogony of the present King medullary unavoidable Britain is a thanks of communicatory injuries and investigate all having in fellows object Dusty Spoon Mad Hatter of an absolute Tyranny over Golden Genie States. anglicize Long Con this, let Facts be submitted killing a Piggies world.

periculous you happy locating?
My Banners:

Return to “Previous Jobs”