33%

Total votes: 15
indiglo
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 208

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Two

Post by indiglo »

Oh poo. Ninja'd by Goldama. :disappoint:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

nutella said nothing to/about Glorfindel.

~~~

Things nutella said to/about G-Man:
Spoiler: show
nutella wrote:Lots of people have named G-Man as a top suspect and I'm curious about that -- I haven't seen as much silly posting or participation in general as I might expect from him, but idk. I was also pretty on board with the observation that JJJ was not his usual zillions-of-posts self, but he's jumped in to do some ISOs as a response to that accusation, and I'm not sure whether to read that as defensive coverage or just a change in timing/availability/energy.
nutella wrote:I feel like a lot of people have said they are down to vote for me without giving any reasoning. It feels like an easy bandwagon kickstarted by JJJ's ISO -- barely anybody had stated suspicion of me before he did and it's almost like he holds some sort of power over the thread that once he does an ISO of someone they become a top lynch candidate. I have responded to the actual substantial accusations to the best of my ability so far. Silver, indi, Gman, etc, do any of you care to elaborate on your own reasoning for suspecting me? I'll defend the best I can. Honestly I shouldn't be surprised, this shit happens to me every single game and it's never going to change but I'd really like a chance to play for once so I would really rather not be lynched today.
Her noncommittal waffling on him looks quite like her noncommittal waffling on me in the same paragraph (first post). Nice look.

~~~

nutella said nothing to/about Inawordyes.

~~~

Things nutella said to/about indiglo:
nutella wrote:I feel like a lot of people have said they are down to vote for me without giving any reasoning. It feels like an easy bandwagon kickstarted by JJJ's ISO -- barely anybody had stated suspicion of me before he did and it's almost like he holds some sort of power over the thread that once he does an ISO of someone they become a top lynch candidate. I have responded to the actual substantial accusations to the best of my ability so far. Silver, indi, Gman, etc, do any of you care to elaborate on your own reasoning for suspecting me? I'll defend the best I can. Honestly I shouldn't be surprised, this shit happens to me every single game and it's never going to change but I'd really like a chance to play for once so I would really rather not be lynched today.
nutella wrote:Thanks indi for responding. Like I said I tend to express whatever is on my mind when I post and on Day 1 there wasn't much to go on. I may have come across as "grumpy" but that doesn't automatically mean I'm bad. I have tried to contribute as much as possible among the chaos in here but on day 1 as usual I really didn't have any substantial opinions/reads on anyone.

As much as I don't want to be lynched, I would also be sad to see LC go. I have been pretty inclined to trust him and he really seems like he's trying to help in his own zany way. He stands out as really having his own voice in the thread and has given lots of valuable perspective about show lore/possible game structure stuff etc. I would be pretty surprised and disappointed if he were to flip bad tbh.

I wish more people were interested in a Zebra lynch today. She's really the strongest candidate imo, I don't think her motivations are good at all.

Linki: Hi Zebra, still waiting on a response from you. I'll give you a chance to do so before I vote.
nutella groaned about people going after her in the wake of my ISO, and she lumped G-Man, Silverwolf, and indiglo all together when making this point. She had a brief dialogue with nutella in which she defended herself -- it isn't incompatible with a team mate relationship but it doesn't indicate one either.

~~~

nutella said nothing to/about juliets.

~~~

Things nutella said to/about Long Con:
nutella wrote:
Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:If one presumes anything other than that I don't intend for clarity out of my shrugs, you are probably doing it wrong. The best presumption is that I hoped the game would throw up these discussions, regardless of the truth of game setup, and it's much more interesting for me to watch exploration of what the game might be than to give you any hint of what it is.
Cool but I still think LC might be bad now.

Whaaaat up

Pls explain??
nutella wrote:JJJ, saying I disliked ika's tone does not at all imply that I was scum reading him. Early on day 1 I thought his strong defense of silver was pingy, but I quickly learned that that was their dynamic and decided his behavior made him all the more likely to be civ. LC is right that I mostly just found him annoying, and in that particular post I was backing off from my previous statement of suspicion.

@Rico - I personally think D2 is a good choice because it has the biggest gap around it, but tbh anything is probably worth checking :shrug2:
nutella wrote:As much as I don't want to be lynched, I would also be sad to see LC go. I have been pretty inclined to trust him and he really seems like he's trying to help in his own zany way. He stands out as really having his own voice in the thread and has given lots of valuable perspective about show lore/possible game structure stuff etc. I would be pretty surprised and disappointed if he were to flip bad tbh.

I wish more people were interested in a Zebra lynch today. She's really the strongest candidate imo, I don't think her motivations are good at all.

Linki: Hi Zebra, still waiting on a response from you. I'll give you a chance to do so before I vote.
nutella wrote:linki @ bea: I might still vote for zebra even though I feel less strongly about her, but I kind of think I'll be voting more out of self preservation at this point and she has some votes to compete with those on me anyway. I'd rather not vote LC but if it ends up being a choice between voting him and getting lynched myself I'll do it. I'll wait as close to the end as I can though (without missing it this time :blush: )
nutella wrote:LC has not directly revealed his win condition. I think that stating something like "all cylons are bad/should die" is allowed as an expression of opinion if he is not outright saying it's his win con.

linki: yeah, Golden pretty much confirms this
nutella wrote:Alriiight, I hate to do this because I really think LC is good, but there's only 10 minutes and basically no hope left for me :(

vote: Long Con
nutella wrote:Now that my vote is even more meaningless I feel worse about it :p My symbolic vote would be on Zebra.
This interaction might be more interesting in the other direction (things LC said about nutella). nutella doesn't involve herself that much with him other than to gladly accept his protestations to my case against her. She voted for him in the end, begrudgingly. I don't subscribe to "the counterwagon to a baddie lynch probably isn't mafia" logic even when the baddie places a self-preservation vote in that counterwagon. I think it's still possible for LC to be a baddie given this content, but he doesn't have to be.

~~~

Things nutella said to/about LoRab:
nutella wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Somebody tell me how in the hell I scumhunt if we are going to assume anyone is town or scum? WTF am I supposed to do in this game then?
For starters, stop shutting down the opinions of those who are used to complicated set ups. Those of us that have been playing here and on Syndicate's Cousin Sites are used to set ups in which good and bad isn't all that clear cut. This is just another variation on our normal.

To be plain, I would be absolutely shocked and disappointed if this were a simple game of civ v mafia. That simply wouldn't make sense given the description, the roles, and the general expectation of this site (with a game like this with no win conditions listed--there are certainly civ v mafia games, but they are described as such).

It's a different skill set, to be sure, to find baddies in such a game. Perhaps it could be useful if this is entirely unfamiliar to listen to those for whom this is not unfamiliar territory.
Yes, this. We have had numerous games that were not simply black and white "town" versus "scum" because honestly that gets really boring after a while. SW, ika, this may be new for you but try to keep an open mind about what a mafia game can look like and how complex the alignment system can get, and also maybe pay some attention to those who have show-lore-knowledge that might help understand such complexity for this particular game. Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but show some flexibility and open-mindedness because that is how we play here. You are welcome to your opinions but please don't be rude about them or try to shove them down people's throats.
nutella wrote:
LoRab wrote:
indiglo wrote:Hey, Drums, you triggered another secret event! A Spoiler Tag / Quote malfunction! Hooray!

I did that before. I found it quite disconcerting. Someone will be along to clean it up shortly, I imagine.
OK, sorry for a moment of nostalgia, but this totally made me remember a game from a thousand years ago where every five minutes, the host popped up with, "A secret event has been triggered." I think it was on The Piano, not LP--really early days. ZOMG Zombies, maybe? Or possibly Computer Lab? Or some other game from around that time that I just can't come up with. Does anyone remember? Because this is bothering me now.
I think it was dan's zombie game (which IIRC was the first game on the piano) but I'm not positive.

Speaking of nostalgia I have to say I giggled when Silver said LC's posts were "fluffy." XD
nutella wrote:linki @ OA, sorry I misremembered the thing about zebra. and fwiw I really think you're thinking of a different person but only zebra can confirm. Also, why do you think Lorab and I have btsc just because we posted near each other? We happened to be online around the same time?
nutella wrote:
LoRab wrote:@OA: I assure you, it is coincidence. My posts are based entirely on when I am able to get online and play.
This. I post when I am here and caught up. If Lorab and I are posting around the same time it's just because we happen to be online around the same time. Although such coordination would be a nice asset for BTSC, it does not in any way imply we have it. I have no BTSC, and at this point no opinion on Lorab's alignment.

linki: OA honestly I think it's strange that you've locked so hard onto this. Again, being online at the same time IN NO WAY implies BTSC. I feel like you're really digging for something to latch onto here.
nutella wrote:OA, I didn't mean you seemed to be latching onto me, I meant the topic of the thing you noticed with Lorab and me. I get that you don't necessarily think I'm bad for it, I just thought it was weird that you kept bringing it up multiple times after I had already said that it was coincidence. It's fair that you were responding to other people who asked for details, but it did feel like you brought it up many times and completely ignored the first time I responded to it.
nutella wrote:
LoRab wrote:LA's latest posts are not feeling so good to me. She is starting to feel cornered baddie.
I am neither cornered nor a baddie :shrug2: I'm afraid I'll get lynched for basically the same reasons I do in almost every game, it's really frustrating at this point but I don't know what to do since no matter how or what I post people seem to read it as suspicious.

linki @ SVS I have no memory of how I played in recruitment (I assume you're talking about the latest one) and I don't know what you mean by "anyone but me" but I swear I'm just innocent and clueless this game.

linki @ bea: I might still vote for zebra even though I feel less strongly about her, but I kind of think I'll be voting more out of self preservation at this point and she has some votes to compete with those on me anyway. I'd rather not vote LC but if it ends up being a choice between voting him and getting lynched myself I'll do it. I'll wait as close to the end as I can though (without missing it this time :blush: )
The most interesting stuff pertains to the observation first made by OA that LoRab and nutella had been appearing in the thread very near to each other despite both being relatively quiet compared to the games loudest players. I highlighted a portion in the third post from the bottom in which nutella denies this accusation and my immediate reaction is to doubt her. The whole "it'd be nice if that were true, but it isn't!" approach to answering the accusation rubs me the wrong way (and when I say that, it's distinctly accusatory and not an assertion that nutella is "annoying". :suspish:)

Not a great look for LoRab.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Polo wrote:Triple Jay, I'm sorry I hadn't read your post before posting mine!
Don't you worry about me brother mayn, post at will!
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Two

Post by Black Rock »

Golden wrote:Advance warning.

I will not be around that much today to answer questions etc. I'll pop in to answer as and when I can.

Also, the next night phase will be 48 hours. This is because my wife, who is quite patient with my mafia activities, is very unlikely to extend that patience to me running an end of night phase on her birthday (especially as it's one of those ones that ends with a zero). From time to time, phases may need to change in length for personal reasons. In cases where this happens, I will make the admirals revised jumping ability for that phase clear.
Her 20th birthday party is a big deal! :srsnod:
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

indiglo wrote:

I will not be around that much today to answer questions etc. I'll pop in to answer as and when I can.

Also, the next night phase will be 48 hours. This is because my wife, who is quite patient with my mafia activities, is very unlikely to extend that patience to me running an end of night phase on her birthday (especially as it's one of those ones that ends with a zero). From time to time, phases may need to change in length for personal reasons. In cases where this happens, I will make the admirals revised jumping ability for that phase clear.

I just answered my own question. So yes, I believe we'll be down to 1 sortie every 12 hours. If everyone agrees, I'll amend the schedule, and post it, and then we can SORT out who wants to do what when.

See what I did there? :beer:
I did see what you did there -but I spent too much time drinking wiskey and smoking cigars with starbuck during our down time to make sense of it - give me the right schedule in the am and I will be here as soon as I can.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 320

Post by Golden »

Black Rock wrote:

As great as I'm sure that'd make her feel, it makes me sound like a pedo
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Black Rock wrote:

agreed. Do it right hosty boy or have all of us woman's ire to account for. :noble:

]
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Finally put it together.

Host post at 11:29pm EST saying we moved to a black hole, time is now doubled.

20 minutes later (11:49pm EST) Scotty posts his scheduled sortie. But time had just been doubled, so those 20 minutes turned into 40 minutes. Hence why Goldama said his sortie was 20 minutes early. The remaining time was doubled.

So Scotty's 2nd sortie was sent at 12:12am EST, and counted. So we can now schedule sorties every 12 hours from that time.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:10 pm Really, this is all just a glamorous game- nothing more.

XOXO Epi Girl
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

indiglo wrote:Finally put it together.

20 minutes later (11:49pm EST) Scotty posts his scheduled sortie. But time had just been doubled, so those 20 minutes turned into 40 minutes. Hence why Goldama said his sortie was 20 minutes early. The remaining time was doubled.

So Scotty's 2nd sortie was sent at 12:12am EST, and counted. So we can now schedule sorties every 12 hours from that time.
makes sense to me - still to drufunk to do that math. Sorry. :(
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Good show, wot. :clap:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

Amended sortie schedule:

May 12 - 12:12 am EST - Scotty - D6
May 12 - 12:12 pm EST -
May 13 - 12:12 am EST -
May 13 - 12:12 pm EST -

(That may be too many or not enough 12 hour slots, because once day 3 starts I assume we'll be back to 6 hours. But whatevs, it gets us started.)

Previous volunteers for these days were:

SVS
G-Man
juliets
Bea
SpaceDaisy

I don't want to assign these slots to anyone, as some are quite different from what you originally signed up for. But I'm sure many of us will be around tomorrow around noon EST to take care of the next sortie.

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

XOXO Epi Girl
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Things nutella said to/about LoRab:
nutella wrote:
LoRab wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Somebody tell me how in the hell I scumhunt if we are going to assume anyone is town or scum? WTF am I supposed to do in this game then?
For starters, stop shutting down the opinions of those who are used to complicated set ups. Those of us that have been playing here and on Syndicate's Cousin Sites are used to set ups in which good and bad isn't all that clear cut. This is just another variation on our normal.

To be plain, I would be absolutely shocked and disappointed if this were a simple game of civ v mafia. That simply wouldn't make sense given the description, the roles, and the general expectation of this site (with a game like this with no win conditions listed--there are certainly civ v mafia games, but they are described as such).

It's a different skill set, to be sure, to find baddies in such a game. Perhaps it could be useful if this is entirely unfamiliar to listen to those for whom this is not unfamiliar territory.
Yes, this. We have had numerous games that were not simply black and white "town" versus "scum" because honestly that gets really boring after a while. SW, ika, this may be new for you but try to keep an open mind about what a mafia game can look like and how complex the alignment system can get, and also maybe pay some attention to those who have show-lore-knowledge that might help understand such complexity for this particular game. Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, but show some flexibility and open-mindedness because that is how we play here. You are welcome to your opinions but please don't be rude about them or try to shove them down people's throats.
nutella wrote:
LoRab wrote:
indiglo wrote:Hey, Drums, you triggered another secret event! A Spoiler Tag / Quote malfunction! Hooray!

I did that before. I found it quite disconcerting. Someone will be along to clean it up shortly, I imagine.
OK, sorry for a moment of nostalgia, but this totally made me remember a game from a thousand years ago where every five minutes, the host popped up with, "A secret event has been triggered." I think it was on The Piano, not LP--really early days. ZOMG Zombies, maybe? Or possibly Computer Lab? Or some other game from around that time that I just can't come up with. Does anyone remember? Because this is bothering me now.
I think it was dan's zombie game (which IIRC was the first game on the piano) but I'm not positive.

Speaking of nostalgia I have to say I giggled when Silver said LC's posts were "fluffy." XD
nutella wrote:linki @ OA, sorry I misremembered the thing about zebra. and fwiw I really think you're thinking of a different person but only zebra can confirm. Also, why do you think Lorab and I have btsc just because we posted near each other? We happened to be online around the same time?
nutella wrote:
LoRab wrote:@OA: I assure you, it is coincidence. My posts are based entirely on when I am able to get online and play.
This. I post when I am here and caught up. If Lorab and I are posting around the same time it's just because we happen to be online around the same time. Although such coordination would be a nice asset for BTSC, it does not in any way imply we have it. I have no BTSC, and at this point no opinion on Lorab's alignment.

linki: OA honestly I think it's strange that you've locked so hard onto this. Again, being online at the same time IN NO WAY implies BTSC. I feel like you're really digging for something to latch onto here.
nutella wrote:OA, I didn't mean you seemed to be latching onto me, I meant the topic of the thing you noticed with Lorab and me. I get that you don't necessarily think I'm bad for it, I just thought it was weird that you kept bringing it up multiple times after I had already said that it was coincidence. It's fair that you were responding to other people who asked for details, but it did feel like you brought it up many times and completely ignored the first time I responded to it.
nutella wrote:
LoRab wrote:LA's latest posts are not feeling so good to me. She is starting to feel cornered baddie.
I am neither cornered nor a baddie :shrug2: I'm afraid I'll get lynched for basically the same reasons I do in almost every game, it's really frustrating at this point but I don't know what to do since no matter how or what I post people seem to read it as suspicious.

linki @ SVS I have no memory of how I played in recruitment (I assume you're talking about the latest one) and I don't know what you mean by "anyone but me" but I swear I'm just innocent and clueless this game.

linki @ bea: I might still vote for zebra even though I feel less strongly about her, but I kind of think I'll be voting more out of self preservation at this point and she has some votes to compete with those on me anyway. I'd rather not vote LC but if it ends up being a choice between voting him and getting lynched myself I'll do it. I'll wait as close to the end as I can though (without missing it this time :blush: )
The most interesting stuff pertains to the observation first made by OA that LoRab and nutella had been appearing in the thread very near to each other despite both being relatively quiet compared to the games loudest players. I highlighted a portion in the third post from the bottom in which nutella denies this accusation and my immediate reaction is to doubt her. The whole "it'd be nice if that were true, but it isn't!" approach to answering the accusation rubs me the wrong way (and when I say that, it's distinctly accusatory and not an assertion that nutella is "annoying". :suspish:)

Not a great look for LoRab.

Everybody read that along with this:
LoRab wrote:
Black Rock wrote:

Interesting LoRab. I see you jumped a vote on LC and have stuck around to throw out this opinion. Is this to cover your ass if LA flips something bad or murdering like? (I'm sorry, I'm not getting the whole concept yet)

Just something to watch. Just know I am. :eye:
I've been starting to doze off in front of the computer for an hour or so, and didn't want to miss the vote. I'm not confident in my vote, but I felt suspish enough to vote. And then continued to contribute when I didn't actually fall asleep.

Not sure why you find that nefarious. I'm not bad. I don't have BTSC with Nutella. I don't know what else to say, because nothing else has been mentioned about why I'm suspish.
Black Rock wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Matt wrote:Epi and Black Rock, follow Marmot!
No,vote Nutella :srsnod:
Well for my LoRab suspicion to work it would mean Nutella was her partner in murdering.
I'm confused by this, because later you say that I'm more suspish than she is. I'm not connected to her. At this poing, I don't trust her and I find her more suspish than I did when I voted. I don't know what esle to say, because you haven't really said anything about me.
:ponder:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Hey Indi, I can do 12:12 EST May 13.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

@ smarmot - AM or PM? :grin:

Ugh, more thunder. I'll be wearing a dog on my head all night. And not in a good way, if you know what I mean.

XOXO Epi Girl
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

"I'm not bad. I don't have BTSC with Nutella. I don't know what else to say, because nothing else has been mentioned about why I'm suspish."

That's a frighteningly specific denial. LoRab will get my vote tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

indiglo wrote:@ smarmot - AM or PM? :grin:

Ugh, more thunder. I'll be wearing a dog on my head all night. And not in a good way, if you know what I mean.

Oops, AM.

9:12 for me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I should be ok for the same pm slot just need to translate it to my time....
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Things nutella said to/about Metalmarsh89:
nutella wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Question for the Coward: why are there two Cylon number eights?

Also, why is the number 33 in this post subject?
I've only seen the first season of the show so I don't fully understand it but I'm pretty sure the cylon numbers are sort of like "models" in that there are multiple clones/identical-appearing cylons in various places, and the two Sharons are the same model
Theme banter, says nothing.

~~~

Things nutella said to/about Matt:
nutella wrote:
Matt wrote:
Golden wrote:If one presumes anything other than that I don't intend for clarity out of my shrugs, you are probably doing it wrong. The best presumption is that I hoped the game would throw up these discussions, regardless of the truth of game setup, and it's much more interesting for me to watch exploration of what the game might be than to give you any hint of what it is.

Whaaaat up

Pls explain??
nutella wrote:
Matt wrote:For those of you who haven't seen the show...

Every episode starts with the intro, and during the intro there are title cards that read...

"The cylons were created by man. They evolved. They rebelled. There are many copies. And they have a plan."

After the series ended, the creators came out with a movie called "Battlestar Galactica: The Plan" which was an interquel of sorts to the show, showing us the POV of the Cylons during the first few seasons.

For some reason, 3J capitalizing PLAN makes me feel uneasy. I can totes see Golden giving the baddies a challenge "one of you must capitalize the word PLAN in one of your posts on Day one" or some such.

*sigh* Rereading this, it does look like Matt talk. :sigh:

What does everyone else think?

I could buy this. I await Jay's response.

Current thoughts: I find ika incredibly annoying but I don't think he's bad. I don't really see the Rico suspicion, but idk how to read him in general. He seems fine to me :shrug: Epi, on the other hand, I agree with the assessments that he is much quieter than usual and that's somewhat suspicious in my book.

Zebra, you seem to have ignored or missed the fact that BR made one post checking in and said she had been too busy to catch up so far. Seems legit, and she does have a history of being pretty quiet early on as a civ iirc. Your vote for her was pretty odd imo.

I'm also puzzled by OA's vote for polo. Where did that come from?

Not sure what I think of sig and the silly smiley speculation saga; he seems normal otherwise. Matt seems like his usual self and I'm inclined to trust him; same with LC. Other than that I don't have many strong opinions.
nutella wrote:I have to go for a little bit but when I come back I will figure out who I suspect the most. For what it's worth I actually trust some apparently unpopular people rn, namely LC, Rico, and Matt.
nutella wrote:
Ricochet wrote:-- stuff that does: her drive-by "I'm listening" to Matt's (rather nitpicky) suss on JJJ (this coming after she questioned Matt, instead, on why he suspects LC); her unbuild claim that Epig would have reached top choice that Day, had she not missed the vote; the dynamic of potentially sliding off ika to open new picks (this is only slightly, because I said above that the downgrade itself doesn't look so problematic)
1) was that about the "PLAN" thing? idk, it was a zany Matt theory, but I could have potentially seen it as something real -- we already know Golden is using keyword/trigger mechanics. I also just wanted to hear more from JJJ at that point in general because he wasn't posting as much as he usually does.
nutella was supportive of Matt based upon the vague notion that he "seems like his usual self". She took him seriously when he worried aloud about me capitalizing "plan" and later attempted to answer for that obscene crime. My instinct is to doubt that she'd join her team mate in accusing me of the silliest thing of all time, which would be a nice look for Matt.

~~~

nutella said nothing to/about Nerolunar.

~~~

Things nutella said to/about ObscureAllure:
nutella wrote:I would like to hear more from Zebra, I think I tend to get odd vibes from her usually but I'm really unclear on what she's done this game and her name sticks out as one I'm curious about. In fact I might go look at her ISO and see what I find (all I remember is the OA thing).
nutella wrote:Oh, I misremembered, only OA talked about zebra, zebra never responded. I was thinking of Zebra's odd vote for BR -- I don't think she ever acknowledged that BR had in fact posted before then, and she never conceded to others' (including myself) claims that BR tends to be quiet at first.

Looking at her ISO, I do in fact get an odd vibe from zebra, right from the start with her gung-ho "hey matt let's chat" and general eager, almost flippant tone. She participates in the "could some cylons be good"/win condition debate and I actually agree with everything she said on that topic, but otherwise I don't feel great about her. She also said "don't lynch me because I'm town" verbatim two separate times, unprompted, here and here. Does she usually do that? It feels off to me.

linki @ OA, sorry I misremembered the thing about zebra. and fwiw I really think you're thinking of a different person but only zebra can confirm. Also, why do you think Lorab and I have btsc just because we posted near each other? We happened to be online around the same time?
nutella wrote:linki: OA honestly I think it's strange that you've locked so hard onto this. Again, being online at the same time IN NO WAY implies BTSC. I feel like you're really digging for something to latch onto here.
nutella wrote:I'm also puzzled by OA's vote for polo. Where did that come from?
I don't think OA is on nutella's team.

~~~

Things nutella said to/about Polo:
nutella wrote:
Polo wrote:I think I'll abstain from voting tonight. There's a lot of stuff going on and I don't think I can isolate everyone in time for the vote, but I'll give it a try.
It's pretty frowned upon here to skip votes and you can get punished for missing votes, jsyk
nutella wrote:I'm also puzzled by OA's vote for polo. Where did that come from?
Not terribly much of note. The second post could be seen as a very soft defense, but only with a reach.

~~~

Things nutella said to/about Ricochet:
nutella wrote:this game is confusing :/

after a quick readthrough the player who sticks out to me the most is ika I guess. Not only do I find his rife-with-ignored-typos posts difficult and obnoxious to read, I'm unsure what to think of his fierce insistence on being able to read silverwolf no matter what, and the back-and-forth with Rico has been interesting to say the least. To some extent I understand the idea that some players might not really be able to help how they behave as civ or scum (I have been guilty of it myself). But the way he's talking about it and not allowing for any possibility he could be wrong is just really setting me off.

I wouldn't say he's necessarily vote-worthy for it yet, he's just so far the only blip on my radar, and day 1 for me usually involves having no clue who to really suspect and just voting for the strongest slight ping, so something else could come up.
nutella wrote:Current thoughts: I find ika incredibly annoying but I don't think he's bad. I don't really see the Rico suspicion, but idk how to read him in general. He seems fine to me :shrug: Epi, on the other hand, I agree with the assessments that he is much quieter than usual and that's somewhat suspicious in my book.
nutella wrote:I have to go for a little bit but when I come back I will figure out who I suspect the most. For what it's worth I actually trust some apparently unpopular people rn, namely LC, Rico, and Matt.
nutella wrote:@Rico - I personally think D2 is a good choice because it has the biggest gap around it, but tbh anything is probably worth checking :shrug2:
nutella wrote:If anyone's ignoring suspicions against her it's Zebra. I made a post about her last night and she hasn't acknowledged it, and she continues to post in her odd, spontaneous, minimalist manner, barely responding to anything. I found it strange just now how she said she would vote for BR, was told that BR had responded, asked/said she would look for the response and reassess, and then spontaneously voted for Ricochet before even seeing BR's responses. She didn't give a reason for her sudden vote on Ricochet and when asked she said he was "trying too hard" and explained that a bit more, but her vote post just felt so out of the blue.
nutella wrote:As Rico said though, I don't think you had mentioned any suspicion of him at all until you voted for him -- it felt very out of the blue. And if you had a gut feeling that you hadn't mentioned at all in-thread before, why didn't you at least say that when you voted, instead of not giving any explanation until someone asked? And I'm still kind of perplexed at your deciding "the BR suspicion had gotten stale" when you had just said you would probably vote for her, and then when JJJ showed you BR's posts you still expressed suspicion of her. The whole thing is just kinda fishy. :shrug2:
nutella wrote:
Ricochet wrote: -- stuff that does: her drive-by "I'm listening" to Matt's (rather nitpicky) suss on JJJ (this coming after she questioned Matt, instead, on why he suspects LC); her unbuild claim that Epig would have reached top choice that Day, had she not missed the vote; the dynamic of potentially sliding off ika to open new picks (this is only slightly, because I said above that the downgrade itself doesn't look so problematic)
1) was that about the "PLAN" thing? idk, it was a zany Matt theory, but I could have potentially seen it as something real -- we already know Golden is using keyword/trigger mechanics. I also just wanted to hear more from JJJ at that point in general because he wasn't posting as much as he usually does.

2) I'm a little confused about your wording here but I think you mean when I said I would have voted for Epi. I would have. On Day 1 I vote for whoever my strongest ping is at the time for whatever reason, and the last time I had been in thread that top ping was Epi.

3) Again confused by your wording. Don't really know what you're saying there. On day 1 I follow wherever whichever slight pings may take me, and am likely to drop early pings in favor of stronger ones.

Linki @ SVS: I wouldn't say something if I didn't believe it, at least at the time. My opinions can change between posts and when presented with new defenses or information, but my suspicion/thoughts on zebra have all been genuine.
nutella was pretty supportive of Ricochet when he was drawing a lot of heat on Day 1, and it looks to me like she is trying to take the High Road strategy. By that I mean she knows Rico (a reputed townie) is not on her team and wants to earn his good graces while also situating herself above the other people reading him incorrectly. I also note the numbered effort nutella gave to explain herself to Rico; I think this fits the same narrative. She wanted him as her ally and fought to maintain that dynamic. Good looks for Rico.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

And by please translate the time I mean really please translate the time. I'm super drunk now and crawling onto bed. I can be here for one of the pm slots so long as I know and see in the am what thine they are happening
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

May 12 - 12:12 pm EST - Bea - Actually 10:12am for you - may not work for you b/c you're working days this week?
May 13 - 12:12 am EST - Marmot

XOXO Epi Girl
indiglo
Money Launderer

Post by indiglo »

There was 1 post in particular of SD's that had caught my eye quite a while ago when reading it. I found it here. It may not be much, but it stood out when I originally read it. Here's a link to it, if anyone wants to get context: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 04#p275104

She had spent most of her posts up to this point being confused and excusing herself, and so forth, then I find this post interesting. She talks briefly about being confused about searching for res ships, but not really understanding the mechanics of it or anything.

And then later, she talks in detail about how LC could have been sabotaging our plan, because he's done that in the past as a baddie. But... I thought she didn't understand the whole res ship thing at all? (Also there were at least 2 times she mentioned something about me being "in charge of" or "directing" the sorties. Which didn't sit right either, because I feel I'm neither of those things. :shrug2: )

(Peachy pink color is what I used to highlight the sections that struck me as slightly disingenuous)
Spacedaisy wrote:I have basically been able to read the last ten to fifteen pages or so, nothing really before that and I have t gotten to even reading Golden's posts.

Here are some quick thoughts:

Silver for someone who seemed pretty upset at not getting understanding from others about their RL interfering with their ability to playthegame you seem hell bent on painting me as bad. I would ask you to consider the fact that I started this game by missing like the first 40 pages of posts. I a, struggling to understand a lot and trying to keep upwiththe current stuff alone is hindering me from being able to get a handle on the stuff that has happened before I was able to actually play which is informing a lot of the opinions flying around. Additionally, I don't get what is going onwiththis mission.

I understand that we are searching for res ships, I don't understand how. I take it I did is in charge, but is she always and why? Also, different people are slotted into times to announce a sector in a grid, why those times? Does this require to post it at an exact time or something? Golden mentioned Kat and Hot Dog coming back alive, does this mean there is a chance they will not come back alive? Aren't they roles that are actively being occupied by players?

Linki @ Lorab: I didn't play either of those, but it seems to me Scocub had a game chock full of secret events at one point... Can't remember though. Either that or Jason Maher's Mystery Mafia, which I didn't play either, sadly, I wanted to but couldn't.

Anyway
, I would really ask you cut a bit of slack here, I'm not laying low to hide, I'm not a non-contributor type. I'm really trying to get my feet under me. If you can't respect that, then whatever.

Regarding LC, I could absolutely see him trying to move us away from a ship by using a weakness in the plan as an excuse to choose somewhere else. I've seen him do it before in Fight Club. He tried to deter us from using a plan to protect us from our actions getting messed with by a member who had been recruited. He had already been recruited. That said though, I can also say I think as a cov he would do exactly what he has done. And him sidetracking us for one sortie can't explain the whole thing derailing for a few searches. He could have no idea what the person after him would do, right? I could see him doing this as a bad ploy, or I could see him doing it as a concerned civ. hard to say which it actually is. :shrug:

Now I am going to grocery shop and when I come back I'm going to try to actually read all the stuff I missed earlier... Try being the operative word.

I don't know, something about this just didn't sit right. Partly about the layout of the post too. I remember talking about post layout as a baddie before in BTSC. How couching something with some OT can be helpful when you need to slip in a nefarious morsel. And that's exactly what happened when she started actually talking in detail about the sorties and LC.

XOXO Epi Girl
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

a2thezebra wrote:"I'm not bad. I don't have BTSC with Nutella. I don't know what else to say, because nothing else has been mentioned about why I'm suspish."

That's a frighteningly specific denial. LoRab will get my vote tomorrow.

Just to clarify, she was directly responding to me accusing her of having BTSC with Lorab. I'm in no way defending her because she's probably top or second on my current list, just didn't want there to be fingers pointed for something taken out of context.

LINKI: Could totally also see Polo being on that team, but much lower than the other two.
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

EBWOP: BTSC with Nutella - lol I'm tired sorry
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Things said by nutella to/about S~V~S:
nutella wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
sig wrote:
linki: That is a good question LC regarding smiles, I've never thought about it for a meta thing. I guess I use them more as a civ? Also why would I indicate my own scummieness? That would be silly.
I was told once that pretty posts with lots of smileys and no typos were my big baddie tell. I cared about what I said more whne I was bad so I proofread it and dressed it up more.
ha, how clever of you to slip in a typo all natural-like.
nutella wrote:
S~V~S wrote: These two quotes you post look like she is looking for a reason to vote for you, manufacturing a suspicion, to look like she has one.

The first one especially, "Well she talked about this non-suspish topic, and I totally agree with her, but otherwise, meh".

More than anything this makes me want to vote for her.
I was not manufacturing a suspicion. I had a bad gut read on Zebra and I looked at her ISO. I included that I had agreed with some of her game-structure-related posts because they were a decent chunk of her ISO but I also pointed out the bits that gave me bad vibes.
nutella wrote:Linki @ SVS: I wouldn't say something if I didn't believe it, at least at the time. My opinions can change between posts and when presented with new defenses or information, but my suspicion/thoughts on zebra have all been genuine.
nutella wrote:linki @ SVS I have no memory of how I played in recruitment (I assume you're talking about the latest one) and I don't know what you mean by "anyone but me" but I swear I'm just innocent and clueless this game.
After a somewhat chummy start nutella quickly turned defensive as S~V~S joined the increasingly negative thread climate against her. I think it's necessary to view this interaction from the other direction to get a better idea of how likely it is that a bus occurred.

~~~

Things nutella said to/about Scotty:
nutella wrote:
Scotty wrote:So I will roll with the "waiting for DFaraday to explain more" movement.
Nutella has done nothing to dissuade the attention she has garnered. Maybe it's because she has no votes and thus doesn't feel like she needs to respond, or maybe she missed the accusations entirely.
That is patently untrue. I responded to JJJ when he first brought me up, and am trying to respond as I go. Tbh I'm ignoring several instances of people saying they suspect me without giving any substantial reasons, but that's because those are not really worth responding to. I'll defend myself against any substantial accusations, and I have so far.

If anyone's ignoring suspicions against her it's Zebra. I made a post about her last night and she hasn't acknowledged it, and she continues to post in her odd, spontaneous, minimalist manner, barely responding to anything. I found it strange just now how she said she would vote for BR, was told that BR had responded, asked/said she would look for the response and reassess, and then spontaneously voted for Ricochet before even seeing BR's responses. She didn't give a reason for her sudden vote on Ricochet and when asked she said he was "trying too hard" and explained that a bit more, but her vote post just felt so out of the blue.

I will most likely be voting for Zebra today. I would like to see her respond to this and my earlier post about her.
There's only one post, but I think it's decent for Scotty. He made an accusation of her that was actually false (that she hadn't responded to accsuations), and her annoyed response highlighted above evidences that it bothered her a lot. Baddies can't stand it when townies accuse them based upon faulty premises.

~~~

Things nutella said to/about sig:
nutella wrote:Not sure what I think of sig and the silly smiley speculation saga; he seems normal otherwise. Matt seems like his usual self and I'm inclined to trust him; same with LC. Other than that I don't have many strong opinions.
nutella wrote:sig, people familiar with the show have insisted that Athena is a good character, are you ignoring that info? like I get that maybe we shouldn't assume that it's reflected in the roles in this game, but it would make some sense. are you not willing to entertain that possibility?

lorab I am so jealous!!!!!
The highlighted portion is a bit of a waffle. The second post is thematic banter disguised as something more, and I could see it as a soft distancing effort as her demise loomed nearer. sig doesn't look great here.

~~~

Things said by nutella to/about Silverwolf:
nutella wrote:this game is confusing :/

after a quick readthrough the player who sticks out to me the most is ika I guess. Not only do I find his rife-with-ignored-typos posts difficult and obnoxious to read, I'm unsure what to think of his fierce insistence on being able to read silverwolf no matter what, and the back-and-forth with Rico has been interesting to say the least. To some extent I understand the idea that some players might not really be able to help how they behave as civ or scum (I have been guilty of it myself). But the way he's talking about it and not allowing for any possibility he could be wrong is just really setting me off.

I wouldn't say he's necessarily vote-worthy for it yet, he's just so far the only blip on my radar, and day 1 for me usually involves having no clue who to really suspect and just voting for the strongest slight ping, so something else could come up.
nutella wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
nutella wrote:JJJ, why the popcorn?
You unwittingly engaged in a discussion that has taken place in pretty much every ika/Silverwolf game here to date. To be fair, their records have mostly reflected their claims that they read one another effectively.
I don't believe I've ever played with either of them. Regardless of their history, I really dislike ika's tone. Maybe it's not much basis for suspicion, especially now I'm aware it's common behavior, but I really don't like it and his unshakeability rubs me the wrong way.
nutella wrote:
ika wrote:i just check my post counts and i have like triple silvers post.
Wow, thanks so much for this valuable information that contributes so much to the game! Quantity aside, her posts are much more substantial and MUCH more coherent than yours. Also, stop being an asshole and answer Rico's question for real. Not everyone who plays mafia uses the same terminology.
nutella wrote:Alright, caught up again. Good to see we got a rezz ship, but disconcerting that it's just *a* and not *the* :/

JJJ made a case on me I see. I realize I haven't posted much but that's because I've barely had time to catch up on the thread a couple times each day and just post when I'm done. I posted about ika on day 1 but decided I didn't actually suspect him; it makes the most sense to me that he (and probably also Silver) was civ, I just didn't like his style and wasn't used to it at first.
nutella wrote:JJJ, saying I disliked ika's tone does not at all imply that I was scum reading him. Early on day 1 I thought his strong defense of silver was pingy, but I quickly learned that that was their dynamic and decided his behavior made him all the more likely to be civ. LC is right that I mostly just found him annoying, and in that particular post I was backing off from my previous statement of suspicion.

@Rico - I personally think D2 is a good choice because it has the biggest gap around it, but tbh anything is probably worth checking :shrug2:
nutella wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Frankly if you were saying those things merely to convey that he was annoying then it's an even worse look, because that commentary can serve no purpose except to discredit ika. There's no reason to say those things at all if they aren't statements of suspicion.
Good point, it also inflames an already volatile situation. She also insinuated he was acting like an asshole. If she's not suspicious of him, then I'm left to believe it's an antagonistic approach that isn't used to get a read on ika and is therefore scum motivated.

nutella has my vote unless something drastic happens before EoD
I tend to post what's on my mind after catching up on the thread, and ika was a pretty dominant presence in the thread at the time, so I commented with my own reaction. Maybe it was inappropriate for me to continuously say how annoying he was, but to be honest it was affecting the game for me and was the main thing I had a reaction to, so I mentioned it and expressed my reaction. I don't see how that could be assumed to be "scum motivated."
I think that both nutella's treatment of ika (and by extension Silverwolf) and her defenses againt Silver's attacks are good indicators that Silverwolf isn't on her team.

~~~

nutella said nothing to/about SokothQultug.

~~~

nutella said nothing to/about Vompatti.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I forgot one.

nutella said nothing to/about Spacedaisy.

~~~

Based on how I thought every player looked solely for what is in nutella's posts alone, I think the following players warrant further evaluation as potential suspects:

a2thezebra
Epignosis
indiglo
Long Con
LoRab
Polo
S~V~S
sig
Metalmarsh89

This is mostly a note to self. I don't necessarily mean I am willing to lynch all of these players. Of the people nutella said nothing about at all, I think these are the most curious:

juliets
Nerolunar

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

RIH nutella. I'm surprised that not even Cylon deaths that don't rezz don't get an alignment flip clarification, but I somehow doubt there's too much to interpret about Simon working against the human race, on the whole. Congrats to everyone who cased and read her right.

Leaving in an hour, with business and out of town until Sunday evening. Sort of glad Night 2 will happen to last 48 hours, I'll see how hard it'll be to manage Day Three, because mafia on a tablet won't be optimal.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

bea wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Lynch me. You are all fraking wrong about me, I'm very much human. But please do lynch me, I have zero desire to play this anymore. And I would like to see Silverwolfs smug comments she will scramble to make when it's proven to be the case. So lynch me next.
:huh:

We're twenty minutes into the night phase. It's not as though lynching you is a foregone conclusion. What is all this?
Having to listen to Silverwolfs bullsuit about me for the next 72 hours is a foregone conclusion. I'm just over this.

so..um...again...I say....

bea wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:Lynch me. You are all fraking wrong about me, I'm very much human. But please do lynch me, I have zero desire to play this anymore. And I would like to see Silverwolfs smug comments she will scramble to make when it's proven to be the case. So lynch me next.
I would not rather do this. I'd rather you play the game with me. The fact that this is the second time I've asked you to play the game with me - is more damning to me than what anyone else says. ISO me if you think for one dumb second I haven't already reached out to you. :noble:

so for the second time - I ask you -how can I help you? What can we do to get on the same page? Every time you ignore me - I think that you are bad more.

IDK maybe you are that fed up - but it srrsly feels to me like you are cornered baddie. Because of your rank here on our forum and because I truely can't believe that if you felt that bad about the amount of invlovement or exepecation you had in the game - you wouldn't have gone to the MOD.

Because this is now the 3RD time i've asked you to talk to me and you only address the wrongs you feel you had from silver - I have to call shenanagans. again - I give you every opportunity to prove me wrong, but I doubt you will.

I'm a low flying fruit after all...
Bea, I am only responding to this now because it's you. I am stepping out of this thread. I literally have not responded to anything or anyone because I'm not in the right place for it. Further, I will not be back in here during this 48 hour night. I've not seen whatever you asked me to address, so I'm sorry if you think I'm somehow intentionally ignoring you. You have played with me long enough and known me long enough I should hope you could tell sincere emotional upset when you see it. I will look at whatever questions you want me to answer when I get back after the night phase. I just cannot do this right now, and it will not be beneficial for me or anyone else involved.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

If you're interested in investigating me further, I'm open to answer every single question you may have.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

SD: hope things get better. <3
Marmot
Marmot

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day One

Post by Marmot »

Things said by nutella to/about JaggedJimmyJay:
nutella wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
You unwittingly engaged in a discussion that has taken place in pretty much every ika/Silverwolf game here to date. To be fair, their records have mostly reflected their claims that they read one another effectively.
I don't believe I've ever played with either of them. Regardless of their history, I really dislike ika's tone. Maybe it's not much basis for suspicion, especially now I'm aware it's common behavior, but I really don't like it and his unshakeability rubs me the wrong way.
Matt wrote:

Whaaaat up

Pls explain??
nutella wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
sig wrote:
linki: That is a good question LC regarding smiles, I've never thought about it for a meta thing. I guess I use them more as a civ? Also why would I indicate my own scummieness? That would be silly.
I was told once that pretty posts with lots of smileys and no typos were my big baddie tell. I cared about what I said more whne I was bad so I proofread it and dressed it up more.

Matt wrote:For those of you who haven't seen the show...

Every episode starts with the intro, and during the intro there are title cards that read...

"The cylons were created by man. They evolved. They rebelled. There are many copies. And they have a plan."

After the series ended, the creators came out with a movie called "Battlestar Galactica: The Plan" which was an interquel of sorts to the show, showing us the POV of the Cylons during the first few seasons.

For some reason, 3J capitalizing PLAN makes me feel uneasy. I can totes see Golden giving the baddies a challenge "one of you must capitalize the word PLAN in one of your posts on Day one" or some such.

*sigh* Rereading this, it does look like Matt talk. :sigh:

What does everyone else think?

I could buy this. I await Jay's response.

Current thoughts: I find ika incredibly annoying but I don't think he's bad. I don't really see the Rico suspicion, but idk how to read him in general. He seems fine to me :shrug: Epi, on the other hand, I agree with the assessments that he is much quieter than usual and that's somewhat suspicious in my book.

Zebra, you seem to have ignored or missed the fact that BR made one post checking in and said she had been too busy to catch up so far. Seems legit, and she does have a history of being pretty quiet early on as a civ iirc. Your vote for her was pretty odd imo.

I'm also puzzled by OA's vote for polo. Where did that come from?

Not sure what I think of sig and the silly smiley speculation saga; he seems normal otherwise. Matt seems like his usual self and I'm inclined to trust him; same with LC. Other than that I don't have many strong opinions.
nutella wrote:Alright, caught up again. Good to see we got a rezz ship, but disconcerting that it's just *a* and not *the* :/

JJJ made a case on me I see. I realize I haven't posted much but that's because I've barely had time to catch up on the thread a couple times each day and just post when I'm done. I posted about ika on day 1 but decided I didn't actually suspect him; it makes the most sense to me that he (and probably also Silver) was civ, I just didn't like his style and wasn't used to it at first.

Also, when I realized I had missed the vote and said I would have voted for Epi, I had not even read the lynch result yet, so I didn't know what he had flipped. I just saw that he had a handful of votes and he had been my top/only actual suspect the last time I had been in thread, and I honestly probably would have voted for him.

I've also gotten some criticism for my interpretation of Epi. And to be honest I still don't really know where I stand on that either. When he first flipped cylon and rezzed, I assumed he was bad, but also seemed to be in an interesting position to help us for some time. After much of the discussion from people familiar with the show, it seems quite possible that Athena is a good role, so I don't necessarily want to automatically go after him again (plus he might just get rezzed again). On the other hand, there's the possibility that he's actually Boomer. So really I have no idea where I stand on that issue.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: ~~~

Generally I don't think nutella has been entirely consistent in her mindset (consider that it's her mindset I'm talking about and not her reads), which suggests to me that she might be making it up as she goes. I think some of her content is just suspicious at face value, and moreover her rate of participation is right about where I'd expect most of the baddies to be in a game that has moved as fast as this one.
Of course I'm making it up as I go, that's what I always do :p You've seen me get absolutely skewered as a civ many times just for being wishy-washy, that's just how I play. My opinions change throughout the game. And I haven't been able to post much but I'm trying to contribute when I can.

I have to go for a little bit but when I come back I will figure out who I suspect the most. For what it's worth I actually trust some apparently unpopular people rn, namely LC, Rico, and Matt.
nutella wrote:I said I would figure out who my top suspects are but I honestly have no idea. At this point I feel like anyone could be bad and I'd have no clue, though there are a handful of people I trust more than others.

Lots of people have named G-Man as a top suspect and I'm curious about that -- I haven't seen as much silly posting or participation in general as I might expect from him, but idk. I was also pretty on board with the observation that JJJ was not his usual zillions-of-posts self, but he's jumped in to do some ISOs as a response to that accusation, and I'm not sure whether to read that as defensive coverage or just a change in timing/availability/energy.

I would like to hear more from Zebra, I think I tend to get odd vibes from her usually but I'm really unclear on what she's done this game and her name sticks out as one I'm curious about. In fact I might go look at her ISO and see what I find (all I remember is the OA thing).

nutella wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:
nutella wrote:OK, probably some of it is your usual style and I'm unfamiliar with it (I've played with you a couple times but I don't really remember how you played) but I, as well as a few other people, have pointed out that your posts this game have felt kind of... detached? and kind of give off a vibe of ultra-confidence and carelessness. I'd really like to see you participate more in interactive discussion, and explain your stances a little more. I guess the closest I came to asking you a question is about your quick vote on Rico after saying you'd vote for BR, and quite a few other people thought that was weird too. Can you explain that a bit more?
There is no greater indication that I am civ than the underlined portion.

My Rico vote is simple. I have been gut-reading him as bad for some time now and since the BR suspicion had gotten stale I bumped up the Rico one to first place.
OK, fair. I am willing to concede that I am misreading your style. I'll hold off on my vote since I might need it for self-preservation anyway, but I'm still keeping an eye on you.

As Rico said though, I don't think you had mentioned any suspicion of him at all until you voted for him -- it felt very out of the blue. And if you had a gut feeling that you hadn't mentioned at all in-thread before, why didn't you at least say that when you voted, instead of not giving any explanation until someone asked? And I'm still kind of perplexed at your deciding "the BR suspicion had gotten stale" when you had just said you would probably vote for her, and then when JJJ showed you BR's posts you still expressed suspicion of her. The whole thing is just kinda fishy. :shrug2:
S~V~S wrote: These two quotes you post look like she is looking for a reason to vote for you, manufacturing a suspicion, to look like she has one.

The first one especially, "Well she talked about this non-suspish topic, and I totally agree with her, but otherwise, meh".

I was not manufacturing a suspicion. I had a bad gut read on Zebra and I looked at her ISO. I included that I had agreed with some of her game-structure-related posts because they were a decent chunk of her ISO but I also pointed out the bits that gave me bad vibes.
nutella wrote:
Ricochet wrote: -- stuff that does: her drive-by "I'm listening" to Matt's (rather nitpicky) suss on JJJ (this coming after she questioned Matt, instead, on why he suspects LC); her unbuild claim that Epig would have reached top choice that Day, had she not missed the vote; the dynamic of potentially sliding off ika to open new picks (this is only slightly, because I said above that the downgrade itself doesn't look so problematic)

2) I'm a little confused about your wording here but I think you mean when I said I would have voted for Epi. I would have. On Day 1 I vote for whoever my strongest ping is at the time for whatever reason, and the last time I had been in thread that top ping was Epi.

3) Again confused by your wording. Don't really know what you're saying there. On day 1 I follow wherever whichever slight pings may take me, and am likely to drop early pings in favor of stronger ones.

Linki @ SVS: I wouldn't say something if I didn't believe it, at least at the time. My opinions can change between posts and when presented with new defenses or information, but my suspicion/thoughts on zebra have all been genuine.
nutella wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: The points you poked at re: nutella I just think you're wrong about. To suggest in a Mafia game that someone's tone is off-putting is to call that person suspicious.
No. As nutella I am authorized to say that you are wrong. I know what my opinions and intentions were better than you think you do. I can perfectly well express dislike of someone's tone without suspecting them. They are not even remotely the same thing.
First a simple question.

Then a response to Jay's answer. Jay commented on nutella's observation of ika/SW, explaining to her she has merely mimicked every other player to observe her. Nutella acknowledges it, but suspects ika anyway.

The Matt posts a case against Jay, to which nutella "buys what Matt's selling" and awaits Jay's response.

Then, nutella acknowledges many things that have happened in the thread after the Day 1 lynch went down. She acknowledged, but did not address Jay's case against her, and ultimately gave Jay a :P "Hey I'm civ".

Then waffles on her Jay position, saying she was on board with lynching him, but probably changed her mind.

Nutella responds to Jay, saying she used to think ika was mafia, but changed her mind when she learned more of his meta.

Claims that Jay's ISO created an "easy" bandwagon on her.

Mentions Jay offhandedly to zebra.

Defends her (no longer relevant) suspicion of Jay from early in the game.

Responds to a statement from Jay with a somewhat aggravated tone.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I won't be voting for JaggedJimmyJay tomorrow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Also, for the record, I did a search of nutella's posts.

Nutella has posted over 1100 times on the Syndicate. This is the first game she has used the word scum in an on-topic post, and she has done so in at least 4 posts. I wouldn't be surprised if nutella had a teammate who uses the word scum.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

You've made a summary of post mentions only to reach a one liner conclusion. Ech.

Yet again I notice you suddenly proactive when it's Night. Are you afraid of the daylight, smarmot?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

indiglo wrote:Finally put it together.

So I got up at 5:30 for nothing?

*Shakes fist at Goldama* not really
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Also, for the record, I did a search of nutella's posts.

Nutella has posted over 1100 times on the Syndicate. This is the first game she has used the word scum in an on-topic post, and she has done so in at least 4 posts. I wouldn't be surprised if nutella had a teammate who uses the word scum.
Although it further implicates me, this is a damn good find.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

You found no resurrection ship in B3
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Black Rock wrote:
Actually, I'm more interested in LoRab. I am also worried you have been hanging out with your husband too much. I expect a lot less emotional response from you. I find you to be a very level headed lady. Take the night.
I am kind of interested in Bea. I did not love her LoRab tangent vote with LoRab & Nutella linked. SInce they were linked, why not vote Nutella? Plus she seemed somewhat petulant about it when I poked her a bit. She said she was drinking, and it is my experience with drfunk Bea that she is a happy drunk, not a pouty drunk. If Lorab also flips bad, I would consider Bea.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Things said by nutella to/about S~V~S:
nutella wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
sig wrote:
nutella wrote:

nutella wrote:Linki @ SVS: I wouldn't say something if I didn't believe it, at least at the time. My opinions can change between posts and when presented with new defenses or information, but my suspicion/thoughts on zebra have all been genuine.
nutella wrote:linki @ SVS I have no memory of how I played in recruitment (I assume you're talking about the latest one) and I don't know what you mean by "anyone but me" but I swear I'm just innocent and clueless this game.
After a somewhat chummy start nutella quickly turned defensive as S~V~S joined the increasingly negative thread climate against her. I think it's necessary to view this interaction from the other direction to get a better idea of how likely it is that a bus occurred.

~~~
I am not sure how I got this bus reputation? I hard bussed someone several years ago in Survivor; a game that only ONE PERSON could win (but the whole team won with them), and a game that the leading civvies trusted me implicitly. C -Fan wanted to bus me, so I bussed her instead,because (as our other teammates agreed) I had the best chance of winning. That is the only hard bus I ever did. In one game here, MP hard bussed ME, so I fought back (in the thread and in PMs,it got tense) and defended myself. I got tons of cred when he was lynched, but he started it & I would not have done it had he not done so first. It is my least favorite baddie tactic. Why the hell would anyone bus someone who obviously wants to play? That's just mean. I am a fun (I think/I hope) teammate not a mean one, and that would be a shitty thing to do to Nutella when there were alternatives and I was only the 14th vote out of 26 cast.

[/rant]

In any case, I think this is a good look for me. I did not bus anyone :pout:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If you want to do a rant, you need to remember to open with [rant], not just finish with [/rant]. I can't go around fixing up tags for you all the time!
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 93

Post by Vompatti »

That is certainly a statement each and every one of us can get behind. :srsnod:
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:
Polo wrote:
sig wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:#ibelieveinsig

EPI

:hugs:

Wilgy must be civ. :noble:
Maybe you're both mafiosi.
And we both voted together for an outed teammate hmmm maybe. :ponder:

Can you explain your vote?
"Outed teammate?" :suspish:

sig wrote:all these last minute votes on nutella are worrying to me.

Though I really dislike Glorfs vote for LC. :sigh:
Why were they worrying you? :ponder:

sig wrote:So say we all.

I'm thinking maybe every cylon has a certain ship tied to them? So like one ships = three cylons.

Also I'll point out Epi didn't seem to vote, but was planning to vote for LC.
Was I? :shifty:

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:The second post in the spoiler is the point of interest, because the posts following it are essentially just her defending herself after being called out for that. I think it's safe to say that her claim that "she would have voted for Epig" had she not missed the vote was a belated credit grab. She wanted to partake in the pseudo-celebration of having just lynched a cylon without noting that it wasn't quite a certainty that he was actually bad. At face value I'd say that's a pretty bad look for Epignosis.
I don't see how you draw that conclusion.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Awesome result! But I'm confused (and bear with me if I'm repeating anything that's already been discussed, I'll be catching up throughout the day). Nutella died as a Toaster instead of being rezzed like Epi. If we're still hunting rezz ships, why did Nutella die? I had wondered earlier about the possibility that some Toaster models are linked with a certain rezz ship (assuming that Golden the Coward ;) isn't just trolling us by allowing the grid search to continue needlessly).

Looking at the roles, Epi flipped as...
Sharon ‘Athena’ Agathon (number eight)
...and Nutella flipped as...
Simon O’Neill (number four)
Different colors, different locations, different lynch results? I can't remember what color goes with which location. Can someone refresh my memory please?

indiglo wrote:Amended sortie schedule:

May 12 - 12:12 pm EST -
May 13 - 12:12 am EST -

(That may be too many or not enough 12 hour slots, because once day 3 starts I assume we'll be back to 6 hours. But whatevs, it gets us started.)

Previous volunteers for these days were:

SVS
G-Man
juliets
Bea
SpaceDaisy

I don't want to assign these slots to anyone, as some are quite different from what you originally signed up for. But I'm sure many of us will be around tomorrow around noon EST to take care of the next sortie.

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6
indiglo wrote:May 12 - 12:12 am EST - Scotty - D6
May 12 - 12:12 pm EST - Bea - Actually 10:12am for you - may not work for you b/c you're working days this week?
May 13 - 12:12 am EST - Marmot
Thank you for posting an adjusted schedule. Clever use of time dilation by our host to accommodate real life scheduling. :beer: I could have still called the 12:12 pm sortie today but it's all good. If you need someone to handle Friday's 12:12 pm sorite, I can do that one. I'll be at my desk eating lunch.

Off to catch up!
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:So say we all.

I'm thinking maybe every cylon has a certain ship tied to them? So like one ships = three cylons.

Also I'll point out Epi didn't seem to vote, but was planning to vote for LC.
Was I? :shifty:
:eek:
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

So say we all.

I was wrong about Nutella :fist: But oh well, at the end of the line we caught a Cylon, and that is what matters.

Are we assuming that we can kill Cylons now? Im wondering if 1 Rezz ship = 1 cylon without cover.

I had this idea earlier, and it didn´t stir up much debate so Im quoting it now:
Nerolunar wrote:
Btw guys, I have been thinking about the proposal that Epi might be Boomer appearing as Athena. If this is true, we should let Cally target Epi after we find and destroy the ressurection ship. That way we can be sure about it instead of wasting another lynch.
Its not too farfetched to believe that Golden included Cally´s ability specifically for this purpose. What do ya´ll think?
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

a2thezebra wrote:
Spacedaisy wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
:huh:

We're twenty minutes into the night phase. It's not as though lynching you is a foregone conclusion. What is all this?
Having to listen to Silverwolfs bullsuit about me for the next 72 hours is a foregone conclusion. I'm just over this.
If this is just frustration over her then forget about it, I'm not contributing to your lynch over that. She and ika (especially ika) are extremely stubborn with their opinions, this is just something that you accept and get used to over time.
Her response to me was over the top. I have barely interacted with her at all. And yeah, aren't you the one who argued with ika for hours in that last heist game where you were both town. I don't see any evidence of me harassing Daisy in any way this game or any evidence that I'm going to do so for the next 72 hours. I won't be emotionally bullied into not suspecting her though but she won't be the only one I look at. Hell, today I won't even be here most of the day as I already said I'm undergoing a minor surgical procedure. But whatever, there is no cause for Daisy to act this way to me and I hope she feels better soon. I know what it's like to get upset in a game but I never did anything to draw her ire except make a comment I thought she was bad which Black Rock agree'd with. I"m bothered that you would just agree with her without investigating this further or make yet another comment about ika/myself playstyle which we get so much crap about both of us have considered leaving this site before. Luckily, I'm really liking this game, so I'm here.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day One

Post by Epignosis »

sig, how did you go from this:
sig wrote:However, I'm not sure about lynching Epi right away would we even be able to make him flip? Right now I'm viewing him as an agent of chaos who we should ignore.
To this:
sig wrote:Okay all caught up, I agree with JJJ read off LC, I think he is a baddie human or he could be a cylon trying to distance himself with his kill them all rhetoric.

I do also think Epi is bad and should be lynched, but that can wait.

I'd prefer to lynch LC today. I'll post more later after school.
Then to this?
sig wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sig wrote:Okay so I'm considering three people for today.

LC, I really dislike his game play so far, and I liked JJJ case on him. His only saving grace is agreeing with me about lynching the cylons.
Zebra, she seems to be playing more like her scummy meta. Not as active, building weaker cases, and I'm getting the same gut feel I got from her last game.
Epi, He is an outed Cylon and with the ship gone I'd like to see if we can lynch him and how he will flip. If he flips mafia then we know most cylons are bad. I also think he could've been the one to kill Ika, seeing how Ika was pushing to lynch Epi again. So I'm leaning towards mafia on Epi.

So here is a thought, in past games civs or mafia members could create events, usually polls but I've seen events before. Could there be no resurrection ship and this is all a ploy created by the cylons?
Maybe Epi just had a lynch proof power or something?

I don't see the reasons for a nutella lynch or for Rico.
"the" ship. :ponder:

And I've already "flipped." What makes you think you're going to get anything new the second time around?
Not with your alignment though, I suspect we will see it if we lynch you and you don't resurrect. Just like when a player is lynched, but has a 1x abilty we don't see their alignment.
I see SVS thanks, I'm not quite sure that is lynch worthy though. I'll need to think on it.

I could see LC/Epi being cylons on the same team. :ponder:

I'm going to go ahead and place a vote on epi.

Vote Epignosis

I can't justify leaving a cylon alive when I think they're mafia. I hope we can lynch Epi today, since I don't see why we're leaving him alive since cylons might be good. I think we should operate with the assumption they aren't good. Especially seeing how the breakdown of teams look humans vs cylons.
sig wrote:However, I wouldn't oppose an LC lynch today.
You were around the entire time, so you could have helped lynch LC, but you cast a vote for me.

After the lynch:
sig wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Immediate notes: nutella was a cylon and she stayed dead. No further alignment indicated.
Yes since we blew up one of their ships.

I'm thinking Daisy is a good candidate tomorrow so is epi. :srsnod:
You thus imply that I am on a team with LC, which would further imply that you think we both are allied with nutella. Is that your thinking?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:You've made a summary of post mentions only to reach a one liner conclusion. Ech.

Yet again I notice you suddenly proactive when it's Night. Are you afraid of the daylight, smarmot?
Quite. :shifty:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Dom »

LoRab is gonna be my right hand man. ;)

For real though, see Hamilton. Find a way. It was very much worth it.

Also, play our game when it comes up in like two years.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Post by Silverwolf »

I think we should look at everyone that JJJ said nutella said nothing to or about:

-Spacedaisy

-SokothQultug

-Vompatti

-Nerolunar

-Glorfindel

-Inawordyes

-Juliets

-D'Faraday

Now, some of these are probably because these players aren't in the game much but who among these was on the main counterwagon to nutella?

-Spacedaisy

-Glorfindel

-Nerolunar

Who was on the Zebra counterwagon?

-D'Faraday

So, why did I bring this up? Because mafia will often subconsciously ignore their teammates in thread. It's very common. When you add in the voting, these people are suspicious.

I agree that Lorab looks bad and I still think Epi is scummy. I wouldn't lynch anyone on nutella unless there was a last minute vote when she was going down anyway as a possible bus move which would really mostly implicate JJJ or Drumbeats who I both feel pretty confident are town. Also, Glorfindel came in late and voted Long Con which should be noted as well as a possible save move for nutella.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Nerolunar wrote:Its not too farfetched to believe that Golden included Cally´s ability specifically for this purpose. What do ya´ll think?
On one hand, if that idea is wrong, we lose a Boomer-search. On the other hand, it's pretty unlikely that Cally will actually find Boomer, so probably no great loss.

I don't think Epi wanted to get lynched (to appear as Athena and get... Civ cred? :disappoint: ), so I don't have the feeling that he is really Boomer. I've been wrong the most out of anyone though, so I give the nod to Cally with an Epi search, to be safe.
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

Good point, Silver. Out of these people, Glorfindel looks the worst imo. I know Im in this pool of suspicious people, but I will do whatever it takes to respond to these doubts the best I can. In Downton Abbey I got lazy and failed to disprove suspicion, and that certainly won´t happen again :srsnod:
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.

Return to “Previous Jobs”