Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 310

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Four

Post by Silverwolf »

Well, I'm probably gonna be taking a few hours break. I may read up on somethings but won't be posting much. I'll def be here long before day is up to catch up and give reads.

ika is demaning time with me
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Night Three

Post by G-Man »

A little past due but here goes:

Sortie List:
Spoiler: show
>May 8, 11:47 pm EST - ika, A1
>May 9, 5:47 5:49 am EST - ika, A3
>May 9, 11:49 am EST - indiglo, A5 LC, D5
>May 9, 5:49 pm EST - Silverwolf, A5
>May 9, 11:49 pm EST - Marmot, E3
>May 10, 5:49 am EST - SVS, B2 - SUCCESS
>May 10, 11:49 am EST - juliets, C3
>May 10, 5:49 pm EST - SW, F4
>May 10, 11:49 pm EST - indiglo, F5
>May 11, 5:49 am EST - Rico, E5
>May 11, 11:49 am EST - G-Man, E1
>May 11, 5:49 pm EST - juliets, B3
---Switching to 12 hour intervals---
>May 11, 11:49 pm 12:12am EST - Scotty, D6
>May 12 - 12:12 pm 12:34 pm EST - Bea indiglo - B6
>May 13 - 12:34 am EST - Marmot - F2 - SUCCESS
>May 13 - 12:34 pm EST - G-Man - A6 - SUCCESS
---Switching to 6 hour intervals---
>May 14 - 12:04 am EST - Scotty - C5 - SUCCESS
>May 14 - 6:04 am 12:00 pm EST - Marmot - C1
>May 14 - 6:00 6:10 pm EST - Epigdingus - B5
>May 15 - 12:00 12:11 am EST - Marmot - D2
>May 15 - 6:56 am EST - JJJ - D3
>May 16 - 2:39 am EST - Snarmot - F6
>May 16 - 12:42 pm EST - G-Man - E4
May 16 - 8:25 pm EST - G-Man - D1
----
May 17 - 2:25 am EST - DrumBeats - D4
May 17 - 8:45 am EST - G-Man - E6
----

May 17 - 2:45 pm EST - ?
May 17 - 8:45 pm EST - ?
May 18 - 2:45 am EST - ?
May 18 - 8:45 am EST - ?

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

Failed Sortie
Successful Sortie
Sortie Awaiting Confirmation
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:Lemme see if I can think of them all.

1. I Didn't think nutella was bad based on JJJ's post, partly because I thought he was misleading about her ika perspective, partly because I thought he was bad.

2. I jumped in and sent the Sortie to a different square, partly for fun, partly to make a point.

3. I tried to fan the flames between Silverwolf and Matt Never mind, that was just a lie that Silverwolf told.

... I don't remember any more right now
I didn't lie. Matt and I were going at it. It had died down, you came back in and said that Matt's case was very thorough and that if you voted off emotions, you'd believe him. Then got defensive when I called you on it. All anyone has to do is ISO me to see all the points I've laid out against you. Or ISO JJJ and see his case. You laying out the points is like asking a criminal to examine and present their own evidence. Don't worry. I can do what JJJ did and tear apart your ISO. I just haven't had time yet.
You did lie. You said "he got involved with the whole Matt and I think to try to stir it up when it was dying down". That is a lie, because anyone who reads my post can see that I was saying that he points about you aren't alignment-indicative.

And you have lied again just now by saying I got defensive.

Is lying part of your role or something?

I covered all your "points" against me just now in my numbered list. There's not much there.
Calling me a liar definitely doesn't make you look any better. You are bad. It isn't my job to convince you, you are bad. My job is to convince others that you are. So I'm not gonna argue with scum. I'll make my case when I have time to do so. Until then, stop getting so defensive. If you think I'm a liar, you should have no problem ignoring what I say but you aren't. You are attacking the person accusing you instead of doing anything to make yourself look better. You're bad.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:Lemme see if I can think of them all.

1. I Didn't think nutella was bad based on JJJ's post, partly because I thought he was misleading about her ika perspective, partly because I thought he was bad.

2. I jumped in and sent the Sortie to a different square, partly for fun, partly to make a point.

3. I tried to fan the flames between Silverwolf and Matt Never mind, that was just a lie that Silverwolf told.

... I don't remember any more right now
I didn't lie. Matt and I were going at it. It had died down, you came back in and said that Matt's case was very thorough and that if you voted off emotions, you'd believe him. Then got defensive when I called you on it. All anyone has to do is ISO me to see all the points I've laid out against you. Or ISO JJJ and see his case. You laying out the points is like asking a criminal to examine and present their own evidence. Don't worry. I can do what JJJ did and tear apart your ISO. I just haven't had time yet.
You did lie. You said "he got involved with the whole Matt and I think to try to stir it up when it was dying down". That is a lie, because anyone who reads my post can see that I was saying that he points about you aren't alignment-indicative.

And you have lied again just now by saying I got defensive.

Is lying part of your role or something?

I covered all your "points" against me just now in my numbered list. There's not much there.
Calling me a liar definitely doesn't make you look any better. You are bad. It isn't my job to convince you, you are bad. My job is to convince others that you are. So I'm not gonna argue with scum. I'll make my case when I have time to do so. Until then, stop getting so defensive. If you think I'm a liar, you should have no problem ignoring what I say but you aren't. You are attacking the person accusing you instead of doing anything to make yourself look better. You're bad.
:clap: I don't know why I'd expect an actual discourse with you. You have your playstyle and that's what you do. Fortunately, I think people listen to you even less than they listen to me.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

So Say we All!

Okay so I still need to catch up but I saw the night results,

STOP VOTING FOR LORAB!

Why you may ask the answer is simply, right now we need to kill all the cylons the cylon amnesty law is still in play. We should make Epi the number 1 wagon and Lorab the number 2 wagon, So Epi will need to claim he's a cylon so he won't have the amnesty and then Lorab will still be lynched. We need to make sure everyone is on board with this though and we don't have what happened yesterday where Lorab had fewer votes then the counterwagon.

@HOST was no kill submitted or was the nightkill blocked? Also when did the Marmot law start working? Would it have blocked last nights kill?

Almost done school for the year so bear with me here.
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote: :clap: I don't know why I'd expect an actual discourse with you. You have your playstyle and that's what you do. Fortunately, I think people listen to you even less than they listen to me.
Thanks, appreciate the continued scummy behavior. You keep showing showing your true colors this game. Obviously, if you believed no one listened to me, you wouldn't bother responding to every one of my points the way you are. Clearly, you are concerned about it.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

sig wrote:So Say we All!

STOP VOTING FOR LORAB!

Why you may ask the answer is simply, right now we need to kill all the cylons the cylon amnesty law is still in play. We should make Epi the number 1 wagon and Lorab the number 2 wagon, So Epi will need to claim he's a cylon so he won't have the amnesty and then Lorab will still be lynched. We need to make sure everyone is on board with this though and we don't have what happened yesterday where Lorab had fewer votes then the counterwagon.

@HOST was no kill submitted or was the nightkill blocked? Also when did the Marmot law start working? Would it have blocked last nights kill?

I'm fine with voting for either one of them.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

If we can get rid of Cain, then we probably won't have to kill all Cylons. Epi deserves a chance to get to that point I think, since he's the one Cylon who has a chance of being 'good', whatever that means.

I agree with your basic idea though...I just think we should vote OA to the top to force her to claim amnesty. I know I said bea before, but I like bea because she is not ignoring my words.

What do you think of Silverwolf sig?

Linki: it absolutely does concern me when someone is lying to try and get me lynched. I say people don't listen to you because if they did, they would be agreeing with .Edgar.
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote:If we can get rid of Cain, then we probably won't have to kill all Cylons. Epi deserves a chance to get to that point I think, since he's the one Cylon who has a chance of being 'good', whatever that means.

I agree with your basic idea though...I just think we should vote OA to the top to force her to claim amnesty. I know I said bea before, but I like bea because she is not ignoring my words.

Linki: it absolutely does concern me when someone is lying to try and get me lynched. I say people don't listen to you because if they did, they would be agreeing with .Edgar.
Nice, lol. Keep it up. I'm not a liar. Stop calling me one and stop trying to turn this around on me. It's such obvious scum play from you but I'll continue if it'll show others. And just because everyone isn't saying they agree with me doesn't mean they don't. You have plenty of suspicion already and the way you are acting is making it worse. I know what you are. I just hope others wake up and see it too.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@SW cool, this is mainly to get Epi on an even playing field just in case our win cons don't change it is kind off like Matt's idea, but it makes more sense. :P
So I don't want to lynch him today just remove his get out of jail free card.

I'll respond to some quotes soon, I see what Bea is saying, but I'm worried she is a cylon using that excuse. I disagree with wasting our time hunting Cain.
Basically we should try to hunt the admiral in hopes that we don't need to kill all the cylons? This seems like a waste of time and lynches which will only help the mafia/cylons. Also we can't assume our win cons will change with his/her death.

linki: LC how do we know OA is a cylon though? We could waste a phase lynching her and miss Lorab. Unless we very carefully plan it out so we can push Lorab ahead of OA, however if there is voter manipulation or even cylons voting for one person say OA over Lorab we would be screwed. If we did this it would need to be very close, very carefully planned.

So I'd disagree with pushing OA to the top of the ticket. I'd have to think about Bea, but for the time I believe that she's telling the truth about her reasons for not claiming. So I'd like to just do the Epi then Lorab thing since we know Epi is a cylon. Then we can leave him alive for awhile and see if we can change the win con back.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:If we can get rid of Cain, then we probably won't have to kill all Cylons. Epi deserves a chance to get to that point I think, since he's the one Cylon who has a chance of being 'good', whatever that means.

obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play
Good talk, thanks.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

STOP VOTING FOR LORAB!

STOP VOTING FOR ANYONE until we know if this law by the dictator stops when she is gone. If that is the case, I don't want force Epignosis or anyone else to do anything. Forcing people to do things is mob-think.

Although if I could force everyone to vote LC I would causr I think he's the New Boss :srsnod:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Also, fwiw, Silver, I think LC is obvious as well :shrug2:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:@SW cool, this is mainly to get Epi on an even playing field just in case our win cons don't change it is kind off like Matt's idea, but it makes more sense. :P
So I don't want to lynch him today just remove his get out of jail free card.

I'll respond to some quotes soon, I see what Bea is saying, but I'm worried she is a cylon using that excuse. I disagree with wasting our time hunting Cain.
Basically we should try to hunt the admiral in hopes that we don't need to kill all the cylons? This seems like a waste of time and lynches which will only help the mafia/cylons. Also we can't assume our win cons will change with his/her death.

linki: LC how do we know OA is a cylon though? We could waste a phase lynching her and miss Lorab. Unless we very carefully plan it out so we can push Lorab ahead of OA, however if there is voter manipulation or even cylons voting for one person say OA over Lorab we would be screwed. If we did this it would need to be very close, very carefully planned.

So I'd disagree with pushing OA to the top of the ticket. I'd have to think about Bea, but for the time I believe that she's telling the truth about her reasons for not claiming. So I'd like to just do the Epi then Lorab thing since we know Epi is a cylon. Then we can leave him alive for awhile and see if we can change the win con back.
People like bea and OA are simply opening the door for Cylons to keep their lynch save until they need it... IF they're human. If they're not, well, then they're Cylons. Ain't no Wookiees in this part of the galaxy.

We can't just sit back and let them do that, or all the Cylons have lynch saves, and we might as well end the game with a Cylon victory right now.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:Also, fwiw, Silver, I think LC is obvious as well :shrug2:
I'm honestly disappointed in you S~V~S.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

@LC
I've been flipfloppy on SW, sometimes she seems very civve sometimes not so much. Right now I think she is town. I'm unsure of you, the SW/LC thing could be civ vs civ, but I've had enough experience with LC setting me up for lynches as mafia for me to be wary of him pushing SW. He also did ping me early on so I don't know,

Though I do think they're both trying to annoy each other and not helping game solve.

linki: lol SVS, maybe. However, would it be worth it to hunt a civ (assuming the admiral is a civ) just to stop us from having to lynch the cylons? We would be wasting a phase. I'd suggest for the time we focus on hunting the bad cylons like Cavil the number 1 cylon (no not the Number 1 from kids next door) :P
Though I say this about Epi since then he won't have amnesty.

linki 2: Okay LC I see your point, but what happens if they're civs who end up getting lynched over a cylon?
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also since I forgot to say this SVS wanting to not lynch an outed most likely bad cylon (lorab) and wanting to lynch the admiral is pingy.
ImageImage
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Post by a2thezebra »

Why on earth is that pingy?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play obvious scum play
Good talk, thanks.
ika is the only thing preventing me from continuing this because now I think you are trying to goad me into another emotional response and continue a pointless back and forth that prevents me from game solving, so see ya later, and don't be surprised if I vote for you today
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Wanting to hunt for a town PR role and ignore the baddie cylons how is that not pingy? Basically SVS is suggesting we hunt for a member of the town instead of lynching Lorab ect
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Polo wrote:ObscureAllure, Epignosis, juliets, sig, Glorfindel, bea, DrWilgy, Drumbeats, Metalmarsh89

These are the people who voted for the Nerolunar counter bandwagon. Be wary of them. Counter bandwagons are a no-no in my (limited) book when a civ is lynched (or in this case a presumed civ, seeing that Nero was human).
Of those mentioned right above, juliets, Drumbeats, and ObscureAllure helped lynch Nutella.
Removing Epig and Marmot from the list of suspicious people, we're left with sig, Glorfindel, bea and DrWilgy.
Please look into those people.

Marmot is probably civilian, unless there's a scenario in which he claims to have witnessed a Cylon attack but is actually mafia/Cylon himself. :mafia:
Of course, such thing would only be possible if Cavil or any of the really bad guys had insanely strong hidden powers, but I'm inclined to consider Marmot a civ, for the time being.

I read up on the lore a bit and apparently Caprica Six kills Admiral Cain in one point of the show. We should try to find and lynch Six, then.

I'm going to vote LoRab now.
Why wouldn't I vote for Nero? Lorba couldn't have been lynched at that point and Nero was the second best thing espacilly since there was a chance he was a cylon. This makes no sense neither does the fact that you keep asking people about me.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:

Good talk, thanks.
ika is the only thing preventing me from continuing this because now I think you are trying to goad me into another emotional response and continue a pointless back and forth that prevents me from game solving, so see ya later, and don't be surprised if I vote for you today
You're not trying to game solve. If you were, then you would have a discourse with me, not just repeat obvious scum move over and over.
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Black Rock »

a2thezebra wrote:JJJ and Ricochet are - essentially - confirmed civvies.
When the heck did that happen?
ImageImage
Silverwolf
Drug Dealer

Post by Silverwolf »

Long Con wrote: You're not trying to game solve. If you were, then you would have a discourse with me, not just repeat obvious scum move over and over.
Right, that's why I've given reads, my opinions on things going on in the game, pushed Epi, helped lynch nutella, and am pushing you. But yep, I'm not game solving. Riiiiiiight

Keep it up, you just look more and more scummy as it goes on. But I really do have to go now. I'm annoying ika. So have a good day!!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Silverwolf wrote:
Long Con wrote: You're not trying to game solve. If you were, then you would have a discourse with me, not just repeat obvious scum move over and over.
Right, that's why I've given reads, my opinions on things going on in the game, pushed Epi, helped lynch nutella, and am pushing you. But yep, I'm not game solving. Riiiiiiight

Keep it up, you just look more and more scummy as it goes on. But I really do have to go now. I'm annoying ika. So have a good day!!
No, I get what you're doing, you're tunnelling on me instead of talking with any scrap of an open mind. I thought you were supposed to be good at Mafia, but your dealings with me have opened my eyes about that.
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

Matt wrote:So Say We All!

I think we should find Admiral Cain and destroy her as soon as possible.

Adama or BUST!

I'd have to ISO some peeps, but off the top of my head, possible Cains based on them displaying an unhealthy obsession with destroying cylons OR refusing to say "I'm a cyclon" (which, lore wise, i could totally see Cain refusing to do)...

Long Con
Silver wolf
OA
bea

Are there any others who have been anti-cylon all the way from the get go? Or others who have refused to claim?
How have I been anti cylon since the beginning? I've said since day one I believe there are cylons who aren't mafia AND I said I think Epi is town. Wtf?!
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote:Okay LC I see your point, but what happens if they're civs who end up getting lynched over a cylon?
That doesn't have to happen. All they have to do is speak the words "I am a Cylon", and that possibility goes away forever.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:Forgot to say, but I will not be voting the President come reelection time, for blessing Metalmarsh89 with such immunity. Then again, da law is da law, oh well. :pout:
I wish I was dangerous enough to be nightkillable.
Polo wrote:
DrumBeats wrote:Humans don't get immunity, only cylons. And now because of this bullshit marital law, we need the final five out too in order to win. Hence, everybody needs to get rid of their amnesty
Why? Are you planning on marrying a cylon?
:haha:
a2thezebra wrote:I think it's been well-established at this point that this game consists entirely of independents, in a manner of speaking.

Not only do I see absolutely no value in "claiming" I also think it's seriously damaging a majority's chancing of winning.
I disagree.

There is a majority of humans who seem to have either the same, or a similar goal. Then there is a variable group of Cylons who the humans need dead. There's even a new law that states that exact thing.
ObscureAllure wrote:So say we all.

Vote:LoRab

Y'all crazy if you do anything else.
I think I offered a decent reason as to why we shouldn't just pile onto Lorab.

Also, I don't understand why we have players stating the possibility of a human mafia team. We don't know it exists. We do know we need to kill Cylons. I sense an amount of fear-mongering.
a2thezebra wrote:I am playing this game. If you don't like the way I'm playing it then that's different but don't act like I'm not playing it. :meany:
So say we all.
bea wrote:Are you kidding me right now? In the lore, Nero's role as Saul was one of the final 5 and still totally deticated to his human fleet. Even after he spent a lifetime as a human only to find out he was one of the cylons he most racestly hated. Saul was the epitome of what the final 5 is supposed to be about. The fact that he died too early to be one of them is a tradgdy tbh.
Yes bea, but... We currently need to kill all the Cylons!
a2thezebra wrote:There are almost certainly mafia-aligned humans if anyone is technically mafia-aligned to begin with.
Why?
bea wrote:I do - though - as this debate goes on - grow more interested in the peeps who push for the absolutes. You absolutely must burn through your amnesty - right now - to prove you are human. Feels a LOT like "if you have nothing to hide, you have no reason to worry about the government watching what you read, do or watch ala 1984.
I feel jealous that Cylons have this special ability that I cannot have, so I hatched a (not so) secret plot that would make us all equals.

If you can't beat 'em, bring 'em down to your level so that you can. Something like that. It is a bit of a shameful tactic isn't it?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Long Con wrote:So say we all. Cain is good for humans and bad for Cylons, it seems. :shrug2: I am completely lost with regard to most things Zebra is talking about. I think we should put bea in the lead with votes, to force her to claim Cylon and then lynch Lorab.

No one has been confirmed civ. I was joking around, obviously, when I played off the bizarre talk of myself being confirmed civ, but this new talk is messed up.

Thanks you, bea, for being one of the only ones to bother reading my posts. Matt too.
But if she's human she does and LoRab lives?!

And since your mafia, this just gave Bea some cred in my book.

WHY ARE WE NOT VOTING LORAB?! This is exactly what we should be avoiding and why we need to vote LoRab now?!
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Black Rock wrote:

Fuck.

That said So say we all, in invisible freaking text.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ObscureAllure wrote:
Long Con wrote:So say we all. Cain is good for humans and bad for Cylons, it seems. :shrug2: I am completely lost with regard to most things Zebra is talking about. I think we should put bea in the lead with votes, to force her to claim Cylon and then lynch Lorab.

No one has been confirmed civ. I was joking around, obviously, when I played off the bizarre talk of myself being confirmed civ, but this new talk is messed up.

Thanks you, bea, for being one of the only ones to bother reading my posts. Matt too.
But if she's human she does and LoRab lives?!

And since your mafia, this just gave Bea some cred in my book.

WHY ARE WE NOT VOTING LORAB?! This is exactly what we should be avoiding and why we need to vote LoRab now?!
Just say the words. I did. You're the one who looks bad here, not me.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Silverwolf wrote:

Actually you do.

The more you just dismiss an argument and just call it a scum speak the more you look unreasonable to me.

I don't think Long Con is scum, and I think you have misrepresented some of things he has said.
ImageImage
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Black Rock wrote:
You're doing a weird form of catch-up if this is the first thing you spotted and commented on. :ponder:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

S~V~S wrote:

STOP VOTING FOR LORAB!

STOP VOTING FOR ANYONE until we know if this law by the dictator stops when she is gone. If that is the case, I don't want force Epignosis or anyone else to do anything. Forcing people to do things is mob-think.

Although if I could force everyone to vote LC I would causr I think he's the New Boss :srsnod:

YES. Let's put LoRab up against LC. Or even skip LoRab and go straight for LC. Either way we've got a cylon.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Sortie time!

E6

Sortie List:
----
May 17 - 2:25 am EST - DrumBeats
May 17 - 10:53 am EST - Marmot
----
May 17 - 2:25 pm EST - ?
May 17 - 8:25 pm EST - ?

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

Failed Sortie
Successful Sortie
[/quote]

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Black Rock wrote:
You're doing a weird form of catch-up if this is the first thing you spotted and commented on. :ponder:
I've been mostly reading silently this game. I haven't read everything. I am keeping caught up my own little way.

I am a Cylon

There I said it, it really didn't matter for me. The only Cylon that would make me sad to die is Epig. I'm fine with Admiral Cains new win condition. Cylons as a whole are evil. I believe this game will likely reflect more of that. More Human vs Cylon. The more the game progresses the more it's looking like that.
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ObscureAllure wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

STOP VOTING FOR LORAB!

YES. Let's put LoRab up against LC. Or even skip LoRab and go straight for LC. Either way we've got a cylon.
Why do you think I'm a Cylon? I'm not. You likely are though.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Y'all want me to say that I'm one of those nasty, vile, mechanical bread cookers? The moment LC is in the voting lead, I'll sing it in all caps. Lol.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

ObscureAllure wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

STOP VOTING FOR LORAB!

You guys are insane.

SVS I took you for human but if you want Cain dead to save Cylons then I no longer trust you.
ImageImage
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

LC - why not me? :pout:
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

BR you just said like last night he was mafia now you think he's not?!?!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

ObscureAllure wrote:LC - why not me? :pout:
Why not you what? I also don't believe that you would say that you are a Cylon whether or not I get more votes than Lorab.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

ObscureAllure wrote:Y'all want me to say that I'm one of those nasty, vile, mechanical bread cookers? The moment LC is in the voting lead, I'll sing it in all caps. Lol.
Use your imagination! Pretend LC has 20,000 votes and no one could possibly be lynched but him. Make him squirm!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

ObscureAllure wrote:BR you just said like last night he was mafia now you think he's not?!?!
What?
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 102
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I'm basically caught up.
bea wrote:
Matt wrote:Lol I realize that the Saul role wasn't specifically lynched because of the law, I'm just saying...

Gaaah I don't even know how to word it. I just meant because of this law, we didn't nuke a Cylon, but got us a civ.

Suuuucks.

Pres Roslin, please repeal this law so we don't even have to talk about it anymore. It's distracting the town.

Long Con - I don't think we've had a "So Say We All" for awhile either, and yeah, there was no message from Adama. Blocked?
You were at the start of the game most open minded - most lore based. And now with Saul dying you are closing your mind. I get it. I really do. I hate that I helped lynch Saul.

but please please matt don't close your mind because Saul died. Please please keep playing the game and keep searching for the lore and keep being the most sane matt I've ever seen.

And also I need one more night before I'd admit anyithing about the loss of an adamna message, Still crossing my fingers and hoping he was interfeared with last night.
What are you griping about? Adama did send a message. He can just not jump the fleet, or whatever else it is the Admiral does. He can still address the fleet, as Golden has pointed out.

Hey, why is sig still alive? I think he is cylon. I see LoRab seems to be the way to go this phase, but I also like he idea someone proposed of sending someone else the group suspects in the lead to push them to claim cylon. At first I didn't understand the premise to claim because it would essentially be lying for some people, but I missed the whole vulnerability thing in future day lynches, so I'm fine with claiming now.

I am a cylon.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Sortie time!

E6

Sortie List:
----
May 17 - 2:25 am EST - DrumBeats
May 17 - 10:53 am EST - Marmot
----

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

Failed Sortie
Successful Sortie
[/quote]
You were already beat by GMan at 8:45a, who used that exact sortie, MM :grin:

Next sortie selection is @ 2:45p EST
Last edited by Golden on Wed May 18, 2016 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: A broken post is right twice a day (removed spoiler tags)

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Erg, I think I just sent the thread into a black hole. I'm so sorry. Tell my kids I love them

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Fixed!
Metalmarsh89 wrote:Sortie time!

E6

Sortie List:
----
May 17 - 2:25 am EST - DrumBeats - D4
May 17 - 8:45 am EST - G-Man - E6
----

A1 A2 A3 A4 A5 A6
B1 B2 B3 B4 B5 B6
C1 C2 C3 C4 C5 C6
D1 D2 D3 D4 D5 D6
E1 E2 E3 E4 E5 E6
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6

Failed Sortie
Successful Sortie
You were already beat by GMan at 8:45a, who used that exact sortie, MM :grin:

Next sortie selection is @ 2:45p EST

DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty broke everything...

Im jealous.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Ricochet wrote:By the way, don't know if anyone noticed, but Starbuck, Lee Adama, Dee and Boomer are no longer on Galactica.

Also, do you reckon we've had no night kill because Dee used her save successfully?
Good catch. Do you think their roles are tied to show-plot, in the same sense that Cain was going to come into play on Day 4 no matter what happens?
Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:By the way, don't know if anyone noticed, but Starbuck, Lee Adama, Dee and Boomer are no longer on Galactica.
Were these people taken to Pegasus by Cain in the show? I remember Lee was.
Wasn't Boomer long dead and converted to Cylon mafia, by then?

You're right about Lee, but I don't recall about Starbuck or Dee.

Also, I now recall that Lee was second in line to become President, after Roslin. And the Presidency was established on a different ship...

C-Could this mean...?
Wouldn't we have received notification if the presidency changed?

Return to “Previous Jobs”