Vote sig
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"wifom is best served in gallons" - Diiny
a2thezebra
Hitman
Posts in topic: 382

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Five

Post by a2thezebra »

I don't need sixty hours to decide who to vote for, let's please lynch sig today for the sake of town. Also stop asking people to mass claim Cylon! :mad:
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Also I'm town so don't lynch me! I'm not bad.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:
ObscureAllure wrote:So say we all -

what about a Wigly lynch?
I could do this, he is in my top 3. I think IAWY was bad, the only person who really knows him said he was bad, and Wilgy has not come in here and made me feel any better about him.

I think LC is a risk to the town in general, but if we collectively believe we have a lynchable cylon, I am OK with that too. This way when Cain starts killing people or whatever anti town thing it is that his role does besides imposing black & white rules on a grey situation, I can get to say "I told you so" which I enjoy immensely whenever it happens.
:shrug2: If Cain has any other effects on the game, especially starting to kill, then even I will be forced to re-evaluate my stance on her. Like I said, for a player like me, Cain has not changed a thing about my game or goals. We haven't seen any sort of the dire effects you are prognosticating, so I'm glad that it seems like you aren't putting the cart before the horse anymore.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Long Con, JaggedJimmyJay, and to an extent Ricochet, are all confirmed town along with at least a dozen other players.
a2thezebra
Hitman

Post by a2thezebra »

Epi is pro-town but most likely misguided in his questioning of Polo.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

a2thezebra wrote:I don't need sixty hours to decide who to vote for, let's please lynch sig today for the sake of town. Also stop asking people to mass claim Cylon! :mad:
Who would you want to put in second place - how likely do you think it is that sig will Cylon-claim if he has the vote majority? Your vote is somewhat rushed, surely you can see the importance of working together and planning together so as to avoid the Amnesty Act deciding this lynch in a Nerolunar kind of way.

Speaking of which, I'll just note that if Metalmarsh had not voted for Nerolunar on Day 2, and had instead voted for Lorab, all the results would be exactly the same at this point. We just wouldn't have had to get upset with MM.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

a2thezebra wrote:Long Con, JaggedJimmyJay, and to an extent Ricochet, are all confirmed town along with at least a dozen other players.
"How do you know that?" he asked, knowing that zebra will intentionally refrain from clarifying a damn thing.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

a2thezebra wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Polo wrote:Then swap "necessary" with "vital". Is that good enough for you?
No. It isn't. I think you are too busy nitpicking over who claimed what instead of figuring out who needs to be lynched. I think your enthusiasm is counterfeit, and I want to know why zebra was swift to protect you from my questioning.
Because your questioning was counterproductive.
I don't agree with you.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I could do this, he is in my top 3. I think IAWY was bad, the only person who really knows him said he was bad, and Wilgy has not come in here and made me feel any better about him.

I think LC is a risk to the town in general, but if we collectively believe we have a lynchable cylon, I am OK with that too. This way when Cain starts killing people or whatever anti town thing it is that his role does besides imposing black & white rules on a grey situation, I can get to say "I told you so" which I enjoy immensely whenever it happens.
:shrug2: If Cain has any other effects on the game, especially starting to kill, then even I will be forced to re-evaluate my stance on her. Like I said, for a player like me, Cain has not changed a thing about my game or goals. We haven't seen any sort of the dire effects you are prognosticating, so I'm glad that it seems like you aren't putting the cart before the horse anymore.
I hate that Cain put black & white conditions on a grey situation. I don't like being imposed upon, tbh. At least one person who was town, and possibly more, now has no reason to play as town, and I am not sure why I seem to be the only one to find this disturbing :shrug2:

I said during the night that if the win con change was nullified or mitigated somehow, I would be happy to back off. Instead the Prez gave us a fluff law, which tells me that the Prez can't do that.

You said to give you time. I am willing to do so. But I myself do not think Cain is on the side of the town, I don't see how she possibly could be. She is pro human, yes, but will not hesitate to toss humans to the side if they get in her way. But if Cain proves to be benign, I am content to wait and watch.

What are your thoughts on Wilgy?
Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:Long Con, JaggedJimmyJay, and to an extent Ricochet, are all confirmed town along with at least a dozen other players.
"How do you know that?" he asked, knowing that zebra will intentionally refrain from clarifying a damn thing.
This ^^
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:I don't need sixty hours to decide who to vote for, let's please lynch sig today for the sake of town. Also stop asking people to mass claim Cylon! :mad:
Who would you want to put in second place - how likely do you think it is that sig will Cylon-claim if he has the vote majority? Your vote is somewhat rushed, surely you can see the importance of working together and planning together so as to avoid the Amnesty Act deciding this lynch in a Nerolunar kind of way.

Speaking of which, I'll just note that if Metalmarsh had not voted for Nerolunar on Day 2, and had instead voted for Lorab, all the results would be exactly the same at this point. We just wouldn't have had to get upset with MM.
But that development wouldn't have been nearly as fun for everyone involved.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I hate that Cain put black & white conditions on a grey situation. I don't like being imposed upon, tbh. At least one person who was town, and possibly more, now has no reason to play as town, and I am not sure why I seem to be the only one to find this disturbing :shrug2:
The situation right now is not the same as it was three days ago. Three days from now, I think it is highly likely that the situation will also be not the same as right now. Players like Epignosis need to focus on the endgame, not only the present.
I said during the night that if the win con change was nullified or mitigated somehow, I would be happy to back off. Instead the Prez gave us a fluff law, which tells me that the Prez can't do that.
Possibly right.
You said to give you time. I am willing to do so. But I myself do not think Cain is on the side of the town, I don't see how she possibly could be. She is pro human, yes, but will not hesitate to toss humans to the side if they get in her way. But if Cain proves to be benign, I am content to wait and watch.
Ok, let's just play the game like Cain isn't there for now. Chase your Win Condition, whatever it may be. The presence of Cain affects literally nothing unless she is alive when the last death happens. That's a long way away.
What are your thoughts on Wilgy?
Moderate suspicion I think. I have to reread, I can't nail him down on the fly at this moment.
Long Con wrote:
This ^^
I am suspicious of zebra, I think this is a ploy/tactic.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

But that development wouldn't have been nearly as fun for everyone involved.
:ponder: I do like getting upset with you.

And don't think I didn't notice that crack about players massively screwing up. :haha:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: The situation right now is not the same as it was three days ago. Three days from now, I think it is highly likely that the situation will also be not the same as right now. Players like Epignosis need to focus on the endgame, not only the present.
What's gonna happen in three days?

I might just be teasing you, I am not sure, tbh. I might also be asking a serious question. That just seems kind of ominous. But I may also be wearing a tinfoil hat that encloses my entire body at this point. Is three days the amount of time you were asking for when you asked for time?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote: The situation right now is not the same as it was three days ago. Three days from now, I think it is highly likely that the situation will also be not the same as right now. Players like Epignosis need to focus on the endgame, not only the present.

I might just be teasing you, I am not sure, tbh. I might also be asking a serious question. That just seems kind of ominous. But I may also be wearing a tinfoil hat that encloses my entire body at this point. Is three days the amount of time you were asking for when you asked for time?
Three days would be just fine for enough time. I wasn't hinting at some three-days-from-now event of any kind. I just used three days as an arbitrary number of days ago that was far enough back to justify calling it a "different situation"... and then mirrored that forward in time in order to illustrate the point that the game will likely have changed shape in some way again by that point. It's total speculation - it's entirely possible that the game will be exactly the same as much as it can be at that point.

That's not really *the* point of what I said. You have not received the communication that I set out to convey. Is the failing mine or yours? Intentional or unintentional?
ObscureAllure
The Mark
Posts in topic: 335

Post by ObscureAllure »

a2thezebra wrote:So Say We All!

Vote sig

Wasted vote. He claimed earlier and even though golden didn't count it, as soon as dig gets back he's going to claim again and be immune.
Epignosis wrote:Bitch slap in the name of Jesus.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Stop saying confirmed town. Confirmed town either means the thread saw their role OR you're info dumping. But you're not punished so that means you have no actual info to confirm them, so still stop saying it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Three days would be just fine for enough time. I wasn't hinting at some three-days-from-now event of any kind. I just used three days as an arbitrary number of days ago that was far enough back to justify calling it a "different situation"... and then mirrored that forward in time in order to illustrate the point that the game will likely have changed shape in some way again by that point. It's total speculation - it's entirely possible that the game will be exactly the same as much as it can be at that point.

That's not really *the* point of what I said. You have not received the communication that I set out to convey. Is the failing mine or yours? Intentional or unintentional?
I got all of it, but that specific time frame got my eye when you had said you wanted time. That was why I pulled that out to comment on. I have not voted you, right?

And yeah, re "confirmed" this means the host made a post saying these people are"insert civ role here". This did not happen. This will not happen, if I know Golden. And I do.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Well, it might happen in they are lynched & rezzed. Otherwise I don't see it.

And speaking of rezzes, I sent a sortie at 6:41 AM, about 5 hours ago. I may or may not be here in an hour, depends on work. SO someone might want to pick that up.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

I'm going with my one of my gut reads. And as gullible as I may be, it's someone who hasn't claimed Cylon yet. Surprising?

Vote Glorfindel

Did not vote nutella on day 2;
Has yet to claim Cylon.

In an ideal scenario i'd be voting Zebra.

I'm gone for the rest of the day.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:
Long Con wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I got all of it, but that specific time frame got my eye when you had said you wanted time. That was why I pulled that out to comment on.
Intentional then. On one hand, you used your response to do some mild fearmongering about me, and on the other:
I have not voted you, right?
...you seem willing to work with me on this.

Let's just talk about other things for a while.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Epignosis wrote:And I know 3J asked last night, but I have nothing new to raise. When I gave him the pretzel award, I don't think he was genuinely invested in what he was saying. He was making the evidence fit the conclusion he wanted.
Consider for a moment that you were the person of interest in the post I made that earned your pretzel award. I think you're letting personal bias cloud your judgment of me. I don't think any significant reaches were required to draw the conclusion that I drew relative to nutella and her interaction with you. I am less inclined to read you as bad at this point, but I don't think I was so off base before as you're asserting I would had to be (so far off base that it wasn't a sincere thought).
I didn't consider you to be reaching or stretching. That would have merited a taffy award. You got a pretzel award, for excellent twisting. For example, the suggestion you are making here is that, in order for you to be insincere, your post had to be "so far off base." That sounds right, but it's demonstrably untrue. Civilians say far more off-base things (see Matt), but that doesn't make them insincere.

Another example of something I find insincere is that you open your response with the suggestion that I am letting personal bias cloud my judgment of you. Even though it's been days later since you posted about nutella and me, and even though you say you don't think I'm bad, you think my opinion is clouded by personal bias? Where was that same criticism when I made a fuss about sig, who wanted to pile votes on me?
I don't know whether you're experiencing personal bias, but it's a thought I had. It's not just that "JJJ suspects me, therefore I suspect JJJ". It's that this read you are stating on me seems to have originated at that days-ago period of the game and it hasn't since adapted to the progressing circumstance of the game -- primarily the period of Day 2 in which my behavior was distinctly harmful to nutella's faction. It's "JJJ suspected me at one point in the game based upon a premise that I find dubious, therefore I suspect JJJ". That requires a lingering, prolonged doubt and I think a higher probability of a growing bias in your mindset.

I think that's human nature. Your example of the sig interaction is a great example, because I don't know what you're even talking about. I haven't paid close enough attention to the Epignosis-sig dynamic in this game yet because I haven't had a reason to do that. I may have observed it at some point, but it isn't something that I really noticed or absorbed. I have however paid plenty of attention to the Epignosis-JJJ dynamic. That dynamic is probably no more important in the grand scheme of this game than the Epignosis-sig dynamic, but I remember it more clearly because my own personal bias.
Epignosis wrote:Ah, see, this is precisely what I'm talking about: I didn't suggest that people who do what you and Ricochet do are automatically bad because you do what you do. That would require me to think you two are bad in about every setup, and that has not been the case. I only said I have to decide when you are being genuine in what you do.

It's little business like this, and I think you are the kind of person that has to be caught on the minutiae. I believe you are less likely to make a massive blunder.
That's fair. If you're good then you have to read my shit and decide how you feel about it, even the small details. I think that inherently comes with a higher risk of overanalysis though, and this would be an example. Your focus is upon a small detail of my post history and I think it's causing you to overlook or disregard the larger details.

Like nutella. I think that matters and it needs to be addressed by those who suspect me.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

So I get all this shit for not claiming, then when I do it is a scummy opportunistic move...............

Again someone look through Zebra's posts she has posted almost no content, Polo keeps asking people who they'd like to lynch and why not so and so that is a basic scum move. I use that all the time as mafia.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

And Daisy is saying we should do the same thing that pushed Nero ahead of Lorab and what I wanted to do yesterday but on me. Both of which Polo thought was mafiash, but hasn't mentioned Daisy doing it.

If it comes down to me or Glorfindel you'll be choosing between two civs.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote:So I get all this shit for not claiming, then when I do it is a scummy opportunistic move...............

Again someone look through Zebra's posts she has posted almost no content, Polo keeps asking people who they'd like to lynch and why not so and so that is a basic scum move. I use that all the time as mafia.
sig, I'm going to need you to acknowledge the reasons for that suspicion in a way that is not generalized and misrepresentative. Multiple people have been quite clear about why you're still suspicious, and what you just described is not an accurate depiction.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

So say we all.

Alright I am about five pages away from being caught up but I have a pile of invoices to enter. Once that's done I can spend the rest of the afternoon here with you guys (and updating my spreadsheet- she's hungry for notes and vote data and starting to growl at me in an unfriendly manner).

I have to merge my notes together. I left my flash drive at the office yesterday, so some of my notes are on my phone. As for my top three, I've got this so far:

1. Glorfindel
2. Sig
3. ?

I'm open to suggestions on #3. I'll throw more fuel on the Glorfindel fire once I get my notes organized.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

If by confirmed Wazzipi you honest Karma Chameleon Cylon, then liar Long Con happens to suspicious that. clientship
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 142
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

So say we all. Yet
I can only say haiku
I will try my best

Had some things to do
This morning I will catch up
And give thoughts on posts
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

ObscureAllure wrote:
a2thezebra wrote:So Say We All!

Vote sig
Wasted vote. He claimed earlier and even though golden didn't count it, as soon as dig gets back he's going to claim again and be immune.
If sig Hot Soup we consomme him top and see if tabulation turns Gryphon, then?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Theory: if sig is bad, he is trying to fuse himself to Glorfindel.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

zebra is reywaS nincompoop salute
Polo wrote:I'm going with my one of my gut reads. And as gullible as I may be, it's someone who hasn't claimed Cylon yet. Surprising?

Vote Glorfindel

Has yet to claim Cylon.

stoup about days two and sike?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

This game is addicting and I'll try to stop by every couple of hours or so. I do have a tough deadline for monday though.....
sig wrote:So I get all this shit for not claiming, then when I do it is a scummy opportunistic move...............

First of all, your claim wasn't worth anything. See Golden's response.

Zebra was trying to buddy on me and I don't want any of that. You also said she posted almost no content. Did you base your Day 4 vote on Zebra on what? :noble:

sig wrote:And Daisy is saying we should do the same thing that pushed Nero ahead of Lorab and what I wanted to do yesterday but on me. Both of which Polo thought was mafiash, but hasn't mentioned Daisy doing it.

If it comes down to me or Glorfindel you'll be choosing between two civs.
Do you have BTSC with Glorfindel? Do you agree that, now that over half of the players have claimed Cylon, the rest should claim too? Do you think the Cylon Amnesty Act is in the best interest of town?

Daisy claimed mafia and right now I want to pressure the Cylons to use up their claim asap.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

EBWOP: I meant ass-claim.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Polo wrote:Daisy claimed mafia and right now I want to pressure the Cylons to use up their claim asap.
whatCheshire Cat? :confused:

===

Anyone under the bus saltpeter Vompatti? I wouldn't anagoge conjuring accouter for a bit, Villager now and then.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Man, this is just weird. The guy says Zebra has posted almost no content; the same guy voted a2thezebra on Day 4 lynch and then gets his jimmies rustled because I would like to vote her today.
I kinda regret voting Glorfindel now.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

sig, I'm going to need you to acknowledge the reasons for that suspicion in a way that is not generalized and misrepresentative. Multiple people have been quite clear about why you're still suspicious, and what you just described is not an accurate depiction.
That is one of the reasons started by Scotty/Polo what are the others since I can't recall any real reasons besides the one i states and my push on Epi and other cylons. People just keep repeating I'm bad. And now you're saying I'm fusing myself to Glorf, which isn't true since it looks like it's coming down to him and me atm.

Polo I can't answer that either way it would be infodumping.

linki: Wait what polo? I'm rustled from your general behavior plus when did you say you wanted to vote for her? You've been pushing me and Glorfindel. It has nothing to do with Zebra who you're now saying you want lynched yet voted for someone else super early?
ImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Ricochet wrote:
Polo wrote:Daisy claimed mafia and right now I want to pressure the Cylons to use up their claim asap.
Here you go:

Spacedaisy wrote:Ok.... So I have to choose between voting Nero or Lorab?

Clearly Lorab would've a poor choice for a vote since she likely has amnesty. I need to go read back through Nero's posts.

I must say I am shocked more people aren't suspecting me, because I am well aware how bad my post about Nutella looked after her flip. I would ask that my emotional instability at that moment not keep you all from suspecting me as normal, I assure you I'm fine now.

Not much time; going to go check out Nero. Regarding Lorab though, I am trying to think what colons might be civ aligned other than Athena and frankly I'm not sure, anyone have a thought on whether there are those that might be?

Linki: I have no problem declaring I am a cylon in order to follow this plan, I think it's a decent idea. So I am a Cylon.

Also, in case Lorab is trying a ploy to save herself by convincing others votes for her are useless, I am putting my vote on Lorab. If the math prevents anyone but Nero getting the second most votes at this point I don't see any other worthwhile place to put my vote. It will ensure we know for certain her claim is true and avoid any shenanigans she might be trying to pull. So instead of reading Nero before voting (which is apparently pointless) I'm going to vote Lorab.

Vote: Lorab
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Polo wrote:This game is addicting and I'll try to stop by every couple of hours or so.
Told you five Chaos Wizard ago in a Hungarian metro, Ender. :p
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Zebra's posted content, she just hasn't backed some of it up.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Ricochet wrote:
Polo wrote:This game is addicting and I'll try to stop by every couple of hours or so.
Told you five Chaos Wizard ago in a Hungarian metro, Ender. :p
I miss Budapest.

I need to try the tabbouleh from Timisoara you mentioned someday.
ObscureAllure
The Mark

Post by ObscureAllure »

Ricochet wrote:zebra is reywaS nincompoop salute
nincompoop salute HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Zebra's probably posted more content than I have.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

sig wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:

That is one of the reasons started by Scotty/Polo what are the others since I can't recall any real reasons besides the one i states and my push on Epi and other cylons. People just keep repeating I'm bad. And now you're saying I'm fusing myself to Glorf, which isn't true since it looks like it's coming down to him and me atm.

Polo I can't answer that either way it would be infodumping.

linki: Wait what polo? I'm rustled from your general behavior plus when did you say you wanted to vote for her? You've been pushing me and Glorfindel. It has nothing to do with Zebra who you're now saying you want lynched yet voted for someone else super early?
Polo wrote:I'm going with my one of my gut reads. And as gullible as I may be, it's someone who hasn't claimed Cylon yet. Surprising?

Vote Glorfindel

Has yet to claim Cylon.

Over there.

I'll be pushing for anyone who hasn't claimed yet unless they make a very good case on someone else. If the Cylon Amnesty Act is not overturned by the President, the people can make it ineffective. But I do think that there may be a couple of people who can not ever say "I am a Cylon" for role reasons.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Metalmarsh89's probably made more posts than I have.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Metalmarsh89's probably made more posts than I have.
Fact.

Thus, Jay is confirmed scum. :nicenod:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt wrote:It's getting tiresome how 3J "never remembers" the So say we all.
Agreed. Every time I remind myself to do it, then I get side tracked with something, then I come back and make a post with no SSWA like a doofus. :disappoint:
Matt wrote:just hella suspect tbh. Hrm.
Why?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Matt wrote:It's getting tiresome how 3J "never remembers" the So say we all.
Agreed. Every time I remind myself to do it, then I get side tracked with something, then I come back and make a post with no SSWA like a doofus. :disappoint:
Matt wrote:just hella suspect tbh. Hrm.
Why?
Could there be a role that is unable to say "So say we all"?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Polo wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Here you go:

Spacedaisy wrote: So I am a Cylon.
Polo wrote:Daisy claimed mafia
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

EBWOP
Polo wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Here you go:

Spacedaisy wrote: So I am a Cylon.
Polo wrote:Daisy claimed mafia
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Dude, sorry! Got them mixed up!

Return to “Previous Jobs”