Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Five

Post by Polo »

Epignosis wrote:
Polo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Polo wrote:Little under 7h til poll closes and only 7 votes were cast. Very interesting.
Why is that interesting?
Because at this point in the game it either means that people are very uncomfortable with their reads or that they are treading in the shadows to avoid discussions.
Uncomfortable or bad, huh?

Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Exercise time: for just a moment, erase all notions of that claiming business from your mind. Tell me who your suspects are.
Rico was on my list. Upon completing an ISO on him, it actually turns out to be almost entirely based on the claiming business. Otherwise he really is a rather firm civ read for me. However, it's not just the mere fact of not claiming that pings me, it's the reasons stated. Rico would post things like
Ricochet wrote:Everyone uses his claim Day 4. Cool.
Tell me which are the Cylons.
Tell me how the baddies are hurt, in this instance.
The aim of the plan is not to out cylons. The baddies are hurt because, if they're cylons, they lose their lynch immunity. Its so basic that questioning it makes me very suspicious. And again
Ricochet wrote:But even so:
Everyone claims.
Baddies lose amnesty.
Status quo of normal lynch resumes.

That's fine, but it's just that. We civs gain no advantage.
Civs gain the advantage of not having to lynch baddies twice. Even if we civs gain no advantage, isn't taking away a baddie advantage reason enough to go along with the plan? Basic, basic stuff. Ultimately, he says
Ricochet wrote:The plan is manipulable. The Cylons could blend and then maybe fuel a witchhunt for anyone who hasn't claimed. Because god knows some of you are already in "he who opposes = FoS" mode.
This puzzles me. In absence of the plan, the cylons are blending, only with a lynch pass in their pocket. Since cylons are the only ones who could possibly gain from not claiming, it follows that there are quite likely to be cylons among the last six non-claimers. How is this a "witchhunt"? I really hope, once he's uninsanified, he can help me understand his point of view on this.

Other than that, I found his insistence that if LoRab was a civ cylon she would have to be Caprica Six:
Ricochet wrote:if she's Cylon and good, the only lore leeway I could accept, in theory, is her being Caprica Six. Anna D'whatshername also kinda rebelled against the other numbers at one point, but it was for personal goals (finding out the Final Five), not human ones. That's still one/two Cylons out of a remaining roster of six. So unless LoRab can prove convincing that she just so happens to be the one potential non-mafia Cylon character in the game, there won't be much against the notion of lynching her again come tomorrow.
He's solid on the show and a careful reader, so I'm not sure how he missed Indi's post on the rebellious cylons, which I'll re-re-post
indiglo wrote:Cavil Faction: ones (Cavil), fours (O'Neill), fives (Doral) and Boomer (Cavil also hated the Final 5, wanting them dead and/or boxed), the Hybrid (if it exists) may be in this faction, or work as an indy

D'Anna's Group: twos (Leoben), threes (D'Anna), and Athena, Caprica Six may be in this faction, or work as an indy.
This seems like a natural lore-based civ/mafia split, and brings the mafia team down to a more manageable size. Rico's claiming that LoRab had to be one particular role - and what are the odds? - or lynch her makes me think he had it out for LoRab, who turned out, imo, to be civ.

I'll continue working on some others...
*indiglowing*
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day One

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:Living people nutella never talked about:

bea :shrug:
DFaraday :shrug:
DrWilgy :ponder:
Glorfindel :shrug:
MetalMarsh89 :SVS:
S~V~S :ponder:
SokothQultuq :shrug:
Spacedaisy :ponder:
Vompatti :shrug:
Dex wrote:He's solid on the show and a careful reader, so I'm not sure how he missed Indi's post on the rebellious cylons, which I'll re-re-post
Missed it because Spirit Oracle Con's houseofpancakes reprint good/bad sudorific version prevailed in LittleTiger mind ambulance well. I selfcomplacency Anna as potential bad.

We'll killing more tippler unsanification, blacxthorne?
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

A list of my suspects, from least suspicious to most suspicious (part 1):

7) Spacedaisy- She's a tale of two mindsets. Early in the game she was distracted with RL, not following the thread well, and made a poor random Day 1 vote. Day 2 saw her fluffing it up and didn't think Nutella was bad when quite a number of us were. After Nutella's flip, she looked worse and got equal parts defensive and pouty. Somewhere during Day or Night 3 something changed and she's been alert, open to discussion, and on the hunt a few times. She wanted to take a hard look at the Nero voters from Day 3, she questioned OA on her reasons for refusing to claim, and today she's giving the :eye: to LC. The is my most distant concern because of her transformation from lynch-me-now pouter to sense-talking quasi-hunter. She could be a civ who found the will to claw her way back into the game after a rough start or she could be a baddie who has been rewarded by her efforts after falling flat on her face early on. Big changes like that worry me, so I'm wary and watching.

6) Metalmarsh89- After he seemingly broke the tie (actually creating a tie) by voting Nero Day 3, he seemed to be marked for death. All of that vitriol and suspicion seems to have disappeared as the thread moved on to LoRab and other distractions. He proposed everyone make the Toaster claim, which was a good idea to neutralize the amnesty law. He's still low level suspicious for breezing his way through Day 1 and most of Day 2. Only being helpful and on-topic at night for the first few days was strange. I know he's an odd duck but I feel the need to keep watching him.

5) FaraDex- Here is another total shift in tone, personality, and thought processes. DFaraday was getting on my nerves for being a light contributor. Dex seems to be the opposite. Maybe the only thing that pings me was his desire on page 119 to eliminate Cain before Cavil. For me, the last time a suspicious player subbed out by a replacement who seemed so genuine was... Golden the Coward ;) in Economics Mafia. Many of you remember how that worked out. :suspish: That is why I'm keeping an eye on Dex.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 402
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm a bit behind, and probably won't catch up before the deadline.

Regardless, hello everyone! :D

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:I'm a bit behind, and probably won't catch up before the deadline.

Regardless, hello everyone! :D
Hello, my friend. May I interest you in not voting me today?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:6) Metalmarsh89- After he seemingly broke the tie (actually creating a tie) by voting Nero Day 3, he seemed to be marked for death. All of that vitriol and suspicion seems to have disappeared as the thread moved on to LoRab and other distractions. He proposed everyone make the Toaster claim, which was a good idea to neutralize the amnesty law. He's still low level suspicious for breezing his way through Day 1 and most of Day 2. Only being helpful and on-topic at night for the first few days was strange. I know he's an odd duck but I feel the need to keep watching him.
Do you find any of my actions suspicious, or are you listing me because people aren't finding my actions suspicious?

Linki: I'm probably voting for you Long Con. But you can still give me an alternative.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con, do you suspect zebra?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:
G-Man wrote:6) Metalmarsh89- After he seemingly broke the tie (actually creating a tie) by voting Nero Day 3, he seemed to be marked for death. All of that vitriol and suspicion seems to have disappeared as the thread moved on to LoRab and other distractions. He proposed everyone make the Toaster claim, which was a good idea to neutralize the amnesty law. He's still low level suspicious for breezing his way through Day 1 and most of Day 2. Only being helpful and on-topic at night for the first few days was strange. I know he's an odd duck but I feel the need to keep watching him.
Do you find any of my actions suspicious, or are you listing me because people aren't finding my actions suspicious?

Linki: I'm probably voting for you Long Con. But you can still give me an alternative.
Vote Wilgy as a claim-denier, put me in second place, and then I get the axe when he claims.... and you get a bonus Cylon as well!

That's just one possibility. Another possibility is that you just give a little bit of time to prove myself, and you will not need to waste a lynch on me at all.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:Long Con, do you suspect zebra?
Yes I do. I don't believe most of what she says, it's like she's playing her own game within the one we are playing.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Well, zebra's not on the poll anyway. There goes that thought...

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

Vote Wilgy as a claim-denier, put me in second place, and then I get the axe when he claims.... and you get a bonus Cylon as well!
lol, saggittary you postulatum admit election a Cylon?
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:

As a matter of fact, I'm still weirded out by you being all silly by day and on-topic at night early on. Can you explain that?

Also, on page 55, why did you come up with that oddball theory about our sorties only having a probability of finding a rezz ship on each space of the sortie grid? That made no sense to me, because if true it would have made the whole sortie thing more complicated and possibly impossible to complete.

Have you given any more thought to Nutella using the word 'scum' to describe baddies for the first time? (page 69) Has that led you to any conclusions about specific possible teammates? Or are you just keeping that idea out there in the ether to come back to later?

Can you explain again why you voted Nero instead of LoRab Day 3? (page 89) Keeping LoRab as a firm leader would have been a full confirmation of her Toaster status. We were able to infer as much anyway but had she fought harder or more convincingly, there could have been doubt about her.

Can you explain why no one seems to be out for your head anymore?

Do you think it has something to do with the fact that you came up with the idea of everyone making the amnesty claim? That certainly got us off on a wild tangent.

Who are your top three suspects now?
My Banners:
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Proposal:

unexaggerated top wagon.
Long sensibleness second selfcomplacency.

Check if Sig's claim is license.
not, "bonus" choky.

yay
/ nay?
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

Ricochet wrote:Proposal:

unexaggerated top wagon.
Long sensibleness second selfcomplacency.

Check if Sig's claim is license.
not, "bonus" choky.

yay
/ nay?
It's really difficult to say.
*indiglowing*
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

G-Man wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

As a matter of fact, I'm still weirded out by you being all silly by day and on-topic at night early on. Can you explain that?

Also, on page 55, why did you come up with that oddball theory about our sorties only having a probability of finding a rezz ship on each space of the sortie grid? That made no sense to me, because if true it would have made the whole sortie thing more complicated and possibly impossible to complete.

Have you given any more thought to Nutella using the word 'scum' to describe baddies for the first time? (page 69) Has that led you to any conclusions about specific possible teammates? Or are you just keeping that idea out there in the ether to come back to later?

Can you explain again why you voted Nero instead of LoRab Day 3? (page 89) Keeping LoRab as a firm leader would have been a full confirmation of her Toaster status. We were able to infer as much anyway but had she fought harder or more convincingly, there could have been doubt about her.

Can you explain why no one seems to be out for your head anymore?

Do you think it has something to do with the fact that you came up with the idea of everyone making the amnesty claim? That certainly got us off on a wild tangent.

Who are your top three suspects now?
I can explain it, yes. Hi, I'm Metalmarsh89. :D

I don't know. I don't recall the theory right now, and Page 55 by my view doesn't reveal it.

I have not given it much more thought. I've realized that it can incriminate a number of players, and even then, nutella may not have gotten the idea from a teammate, but from one of her enemies.

I've explained it several times already. To put it simply, I misunderstood the situation, and voted what I thought was best, when in hindsight it was not the best option.

The only explanation I can offer is the Marmot-Protection Act. You should ask people if you want specific reasons. The Anti-Amnesty plan could be part of it too.

My top 3 suspects are Long Con, a2thezebra, and sig, in that order.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

A list of my suspects, from least suspicious to most suspicious (part 2):

4) Long Con- I'm still trying to figure him out but his behavior has been all over the place instead of the cool and collected LC I feel like I've seen in recent games. He poo-pooed JJJ's case on Nutella, saying it was flawed in places (pg 63). He played a running gag with JJJ's 'confirmed civ' jest, which somehow fooled a few people and increased thread tension. On page 86 you said that if LoRab flipped baddie/Toaster, you would feel more suspicious of Zebra, Vomp, Rico, S~V~S, and JJJ. Can you refresh my memory on why that is? Did those suspicions come to fruition? Have you walked back on any of them? If so, why? The whole asking for time to prove you're not bad when you really meant just wait a few more days was more than a tad disingenuous. LC has, to his credit, had some good theorizing on how to maximize the exploitation of the amnesty claims through pressure votes. Your erratic behavior is a mark against you though.

3) InaWILGYes- IAWY was nonexistent for so long that it hurts both post and vote analysis. I find it hard to tell when Wilgy is really suspicious of someone (OA for example on pg 91) or if he's just playing games. Day 4 he asks the thread who he should vote for and then follows the next voter, which was a vote for sig (pg 108). Was this a joke or did he actually trust that Scotty was right about sig? I just don't know what to make of him, which means he is a wildcard and that could be dangerous. It could be the WIFOM approach- "well Wilgy can't be bad because he's being too obvious and attention-getting about it." I just don't know but he worries me the most of the replacements.
My Banners:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I've deliberated. I trust the voters currently on both the Wilgy and Long Con wagons. I'm going to vote Wilgy since between the two, he has not claimed Cylon.

Zebra is off the poll, and she's also voted for sig, so I'm going to hold those thoughts for another day.

Vote DrWilgy

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

hellooooooooooooooo?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ricochet wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

:O

You calling this a slip by Long Con?
hellooooooooooooooo?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: because Ricofail.
Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

hellooooooooooooooo?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Yes.

linki: u ok
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

EBWOP: because Marmotfail. :disappoint:
Ricochet wrote:
Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

hellooooooooooooooo?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con's plan:

Wilgy top wagon.
Him second wagon.

Force Wilgy Piranha Plant Queen of Hearts.
Con dies, if Wilgy BTSC a Cylon.

We
get "bonus" nincompoop out resperse Wilgy claiming.
protecting Jim Moriarty Con is Cylon.

Right?
*puts sponginess Kahlan on*

Right?!!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con has the idea that Wilgy is a Cylon, so I believe my vote would be fine on either wagon.

I hope others coming to vote later will look at this too. Good catch Ricoyay. :beer:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Ricochet wrote:Long Con's plan:

Wilgy top wagon.
Him second wagon.

Force Wilgy Piranha Plant Queen of Hearts.
Con dies, if Wilgy BTSC a Cylon.

We
get "bonus" nincompoop out resperse Wilgy claiming.
protecting Jim Moriarty Con is Cylon.

Right?
*puts sponginess Kahlan on*

Right?!!
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

And this might be paranoia, but Long Con disappeared when Ricochet called him out for that post. This is the second time Long Con has done this sort of thing. :ponder: The first time happened when I proposed the Anti-Amnesty plan. Long Con was around and posting, but disappeared for a bit right when I suggested it.

I understand that people have things they need to attend to etc, but I find it noteworthy, and suspicious if the reason he's not posting is because he is an evil Cylon without a good response.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Ok, I have to run!

See y'all later.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Vote is Long Con if he doesn't return Ridiculous Feather reply.

Vote trish probably Long Con saltpeter afterwards, but I want fingersplints give suspicious convergency courtesty. Alai has one hour.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I guess I should put my vote where my mouth is.

Vote DrWilgy
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Metalmarsh89 wrote:

You get to lynch me... and as a bonus, you get to lynch a Cylon next. :stare: I am not a Cylon.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

A list of my suspects, from least suspicious to most suspicious (part 3):

2) sig- He's pondered a few things that felt like attempts at distraction to me: wondering about the size of the rezz ships despite the fact that we were checking sectors of space (p36); pondering about last-minute Nutella voters (p66) despite thinking there was no reason for a Nutella lynch in the first place (p61); his repetition of his belief that hunting Cain is a waste of time; declaring that Scotty's death was an attempt to frame him (p125)- seriously do people still try such naked frame-jobs?; and his belief that zebra is void of content (p130). Some of his reads don't line up with mine either, making more suspicious because he doesn't trust the same people I trust (silly perhaps, but it happens all the time). He spent a page or two being all beside himself convinced that Epi was bad and needed lynched pronto. The behavior is off and some of his reads are in conflict with mine.

1) Glorfindel- For several reasons already stated ad nauseum.

Vote = Glorfindel to give us another option and in the hopes of pressuring him to claim.
My Banners:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Metalmarsh89 wrote:And this might be paranoia, but Long Con disappeared when Ricochet called him out for that post. This is the second time Long Con has done this sort of thing. :ponder: The first time happened when I proposed the Anti-Amnesty plan. Long Con was around and posting, but disappeared for a bit right when I suggested it.

I understand that people have things they need to attend to etc, but I find it noteworthy, and suspicious if the reason he's not posting is because he is an evil Cylon without a good response.
No, I just had to go out into the real world, and I don't Mafia and drive.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

linki: "you get a Piggies Cylon", not "you get accouter Cylon, as a bonus"
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote:Image

:rolleyes: Yeah, you got me Rico, that's what I meant, blast your siren.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote:
Ricochet wrote:Image

:rolleyes: Yeah, you got me Rico, that's what I meant, blast your siren.
:workit:

Long Con
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

The lynch ends at a reasonable time for me, so I will be holding my vote. This is one instance I'd like to see a few realistic options on the table instead of one or two.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

I've been super hung over all day.

What do ya hear, what do ya say, what is the play?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:I've been super hung over all day.

I'm so glad I'm immune to those. :)
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

You're a wagon. How mammiliform that make you osmanli? sugarplum March Hare make you want to claim?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Ricochet wrote:

You're a wagon. How mammiliform that make you osmanli? sugarplum March Hare make you want to claim?
What am I claiming? If I were to claim cyclon at this point it wouldn't do anything other than add potential of shenigans.

Let me hop on my cpu and answer thise questions I was aked earlier.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

This should be a decisive lynch for one side or the other, regarding Cylon-claiming. If Wilgy gets the most votes and doesn't claim, then he proves that there are humans with reason not to claim. If he's a Cylon, then it is a nod toward the "non claimers are suspicious" camp.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

DrWilgy wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

What am I claiming? If I were to claim cyclon at this point it wouldn't do anything other than add potential of shenigans.

Let me hop on my cpu and answer thise questions I was aked earlier.
don't me in charge buddy! shenanigans?

If
you claim Sorsha you sanhedrim concluding convergency free for periculous.

If you claim and you terribly Tranq happens.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm at a social function, have to vote now.

Long Con
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

12 votes out of 23.

3 and a half hours to go.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Polo wrote:12 votes out of 23.

3 and a half hours to go.
You are, then, positive Glorfindel is bad?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Based on what I've gathered from the thread until now, I have good reason to believe it so, which is why I cast my vote.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Polo wrote:Based on what I've gathered from the thread until now, I have good reason to believe it so, which is why I cast my vote.
You must be really comfortable with your opinion or good.

Only two options I can think that make any sense. :shrug:
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

I am a civilian that is comfortable with his opinion.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

I am leaning on a Wilgy vote. Since he was drunk last night and hear now I to want to give him the chance tobrespond.

I said I would give lc a bit of time to prove himself and I'm not as sold on glor as Polo and gman are. If Wilgy ends up sounding sincere to me, I may have to find a place to vote.

I'm in transit atm so when I do get back on here the vote will prolly be quick and ugly.

Posting through any Linkie f I get it as I have to get moving.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!

Return to “Previous Jobs”