Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day Five

Post by Epignosis »

Polo wrote:I am a civilian that is comfortable with his opinion.
So...both? :meany:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm voting Glorfindel.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My wife rarely will watch a horror film with me. She has agreed to do so tonight. I am not passing this opportunity by.

Also, it just started storming. :feb:
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 458

Post by Polo »

The Witch is a great movie, in case you're looking for a recommendation.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

G-Man wrote:Let's clear the air a little here. First, if I come across as a bully/jerk/biased nincompoop, that is your interpretation of my words. You can't hear the way I intend these posts to read and I can't hear your posts the way you intend them to be heard. That's arguing on the internet for you. Have I been a little punchy with my write-ups on you? Sure. That's because I've got conviction, not because I'm a bully.
Thank you for responding to my post, my friend. You have (over the course of the last few days) described my responses to your posts as 'high brow', 'gallant' and 'high road' and personally as you are obviously both intelligent and articulate, I'm taking those adjectives as compliments :D Secondly, I'm afraid that you are wrong. Whether you come across as a bully/jerk/biased nincompoop has (in this case) little to do with my interpretation of your words. I don't believe that there is anything that you've said in relation to me that you couldn't have said without the biased language that you've used. It would've been more productive for both of us - I'd have far more easily understood your concerns and it would saved you a great deal of trouble and (I'd suggest) a few thousand words. I take your point about misinterpreting words that are merely written text but as far as your posts about me are concerned, you've left no room at all for misinterpretation of your intent.
G-Man wrote:Look at my signature- I won the Spirit Award last year. As the award is described by the presenter, you don't win the Spirit Award by being an asshat. When I'm looking for evidence, I'm silly and lighthearted. When I think I'm on to something, I pivot to punchy. I pivoted early this game because I examined several low-posters on Day 2 and Day 3 for any LRD behavior. Nutella caught my eye Day 2 and the more I re-read your posts, the faster you climbed to the top of the list afterward.
Whilst I still judge you as Town, I wouldn't (and have not) denied even for a second, your passion for this game. I can see quite clearly why you would win such an award. And this is where I think we come to the problem. You are wrong about me. I know you are and yet you have so convinced yourself that you are right, you are blinded to the truth. It happens. I've been there myself more times than I care to remember. As I think I mentioned before, that is a strong determinant in why my approach to these games is far less confrontational than most (and I suppose that's simply my nature).
G-Man wrote:Second, I do not believe that I carry any more credibility than you. That line of yours is a total misreading of what I wrote. Right now I see you trying to discredit my case by way of discrediting me. It's the indirect approach- make people doubt the legitimacy of the witness him or herself and they'll doubt the legitimacy of their testimony. It's all very Johnny Cochran (I watched The People v. OJ Simpson- I highly recommend it!) and a very well-put-together effort. The fatal flaw in your plan is not that I have more credibility. I don't. Credibility comes with being right and winning as a civ. I've barely won much since I joined here, so nobody should just take me at my word that you're bad. They should read my case and reach their own informed decision.
Look, I'm sorry but I don't think you really believe what you've said here at all. You claim to "not believe that I carry any more credibility than you" - immediately after having made reference to an Award that you've won here for 'Spirit' - if that's not a subtle reference to bolster your credibility amongst other more experienced players on this site, I don't know what is.
G-Man wrote:The flaw in your plan is painting me as a bully. People I've played with from forums long ago through today should know pretty well that being a bully is not my MO. I'd even venture to guess that some people that have only known me here would be inclined to think the same thing.
I have no plan my friend other than to work for a Town victory in this game. And I wish you'd stop saying that I am 'painting you as a bully'. There is frankly no 'painting' on my part that is doing that. You just said people that don't know you may get that impression - if that's the case, I think you need to stop kidding yourself and take a long hard look at your style. You can still be effective and 'punchy' without the intimidation and ridicule.
G-Man wrote:Closing arguments- discrediting my play style won't win you the case. You're going to have to address my case. If you think your few posts that do address my case to a degree are sufficient, then by all means stand your ground on them. I'm not being a bully. This is not personal. I just think I'm right and I'm pouncing.
Again, for the umpteenth time, it's not me that is discrediting your playstyle. I've addressed your 'case' time and again but you're not listening. You've closed your mind and it's apparent to me that it hasn't been open since the beginning. I'm more than happy to let others make their judgements of me based on what I've said here.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 197

Post by Glorfindel »

I fear that I have been an idiot. I'm voting DrWilgy I believe this result could prove more than simply the removal of a Mafia member...
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

[quote="Silver Snip]What are your thoughts on me? Let's go. It's not that hard.

You say you trust Bea and Zebra-Why? You don't trust Rico and OA? Why?

You voted sig and Nerolunar and Epi. Why?[/quote]
My thoughts on you... you are very vocal and haven't been killed yet. This is interesting because there are alot of vocal players here this round and I never tend to see "alot" of y'all stay alive. Comparing you to other more vocal players you are probably the towniest.

Bea and Zebra trust comes from Meta/Soul reading. I feel like I can read Zebra half well, and Bea is just a tone/gut thing. I like where her heart is though, I think she and I share a want to murderify Cavil? I believe I saw her saying something along those lines.

My Sig vote is one that wasn't full gut. Sig was hunkey dokey with me aligning myself with him to vote Epi, and didn't question it very much. I then dropped a fake vote on Sig, kinda agreeing with Scotty, and didn't see a reaction that I thought I would see from civvy Sig.

Rico. I think my distrust of the eye is how vocal he is, compared to the other vocal players, seems off. JJJ can be put in this category as well, but I don't feel the same bad vibes from JJJ that I do from Rico, and I guess that is all gut. I guess what is happening is that there's too many vocal players left alive. Seems odd and out of Mafia's interest to keep the talkers around.

OA I'll send my regards on while responding to Juliets.
juliets wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Zebra has posted content. JJJ seems like he's analyzing things similar to when he was town in Turf Wars. I'm not opposed to Glorfindel being another option outside of sig but I'd also be unopposed to Wilgy. I mean, IAWY had a scum game here where he was majorly lurky. He hardly posted here at all before he replaced. He supposedly, by people who know him, is a huge asset if he's town. Wilgy replaces, tells me he doesn't post much as scum and tries to fly under the radar, and that's exactly what he is doing here. I mean, come on people what has he done? He wants to do GTH.

Hey Wilgy:

Do it. ISO every JJJ post where he does GTH, quote them one at a time and do it FFS. It's not that hard. You also said you thought I was bad a long time ago and were gonna ISO me and prove it. I haven't seen that yet and I already asked you for it. If you changed your mind, that's fine but explain why then. What are your thoughts on me? Let's go. It's not that hard.

You voted sig and Nerolunar and Epi. Why?
Why not? Huge asset to town? What gave you that impression?

Silver my friend, I'm a simple old school soul reader. I'll read bits n judge based on those bits. I said that stuff bout ISO'ing you for examination purpose.
What do you mean by
Examination purpose
Will you please explain?
So, I wanted to see the reactions of not only the person of interest (silver) but other's reactions as well. Seeing Silver as super vocal (as stated earlier) I chose them as my target. Simpler stated, I wanted to gauge what groups were on the playing field.

OA hit me up very hard in reaction to my calling of Silver bad. This was fine at the time. Silver and OA are in a boat of sorts together, but something that didn't make sense was how mafia allowed both of them to survive in the following nights. If Silver and OA are on the same team, wouldn't that be a spooky force to deal with as baddies? the longer both of them are alive the more I'm thinking they aren't on the same team.

GTH reads on everyone
Zebra - Good
Bea - Good
BR - Good
Dex - God
DrumBeats - Good
Epi - Good
Glorf - Bad
G-Man - Good
JJJ - Bad
Juliets - Good
LC - Good
Marmot - Bad
Matt - Good
OA - Bad
Polo - Good
Rico - Bad
SVS - Good
Sig - Bad
Silver - Good
SokothQultuq - Bad
Daisy - Good
Vompatti - ???
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Fixed
Silver Snip wrote:What are your thoughts on me? Let's go. It's not that hard.

My thoughts on you... you are very vocal and haven't been killed yet. This is interesting because there are alot of vocal players here this round and I never tend to see "alot" of y'all stay alive. Comparing you to other more vocal players you are probably the towniest.

Bea and Zebra trust comes from Meta/Soul reading. I feel like I can read Zebra half well, and Bea is just a tone/gut thing. I like where her heart is though, I think she and I share a want to murderify Cavil? I believe I saw her saying something along those lines.

My Sig vote is one that wasn't full gut. Sig was hunkey dokey with me aligning myself with him to vote Epi, and didn't question it very much. I then dropped a fake vote on Sig, kinda agreeing with Scotty, and didn't see a reaction that I thought I would see from civvy Sig.

Rico. I think my distrust of the eye is how vocal he is, compared to the other vocal players, seems off. JJJ can be put in this category as well, but I don't feel the same bad vibes from JJJ that I do from Rico, and I guess that is all gut. I guess what is happening is that there's too many vocal players left alive. Seems odd and out of Mafia's interest to keep the talkers around.

OA I'll send my regards on while responding to Juliets.
juliets wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Silverwolf wrote:Zebra has posted content. JJJ seems like he's analyzing things similar to when he was town in Turf Wars. I'm not opposed to Glorfindel being another option outside of sig but I'd also be unopposed to Wilgy. I mean, IAWY had a scum game here where he was majorly lurky. He hardly posted here at all before he replaced. He supposedly, by people who know him, is a huge asset if he's town. Wilgy replaces, tells me he doesn't post much as scum and tries to fly under the radar, and that's exactly what he is doing here. I mean, come on people what has he done? He wants to do GTH.

Hey Wilgy:

Do it. ISO every JJJ post where he does GTH, quote them one at a time and do it FFS. It's not that hard. You also said you thought I was bad a long time ago and were gonna ISO me and prove it. I haven't seen that yet and I already asked you for it. If you changed your mind, that's fine but explain why then. What are your thoughts on me? Let's go. It's not that hard.

Why not? Huge asset to town? What gave you that impression?

Silver my friend, I'm a simple old school soul reader. I'll read bits n judge based on those bits. I said that stuff bout ISO'ing you for examination purpose.
What do you mean by
Examination purpose
Will you please explain?
So, I wanted to see the reactions of not only the person of interest (silver) but other's reactions as well. Seeing Silver as super vocal (as stated earlier) I chose them as my target. Simpler stated, I wanted to gauge what groups were on the playing field.

OA hit me up very hard in reaction to my calling of Silver bad. This was fine at the time. Silver and OA are in a boat of sorts together, but something that didn't make sense was how mafia allowed both of them to survive in the following nights. If Silver and OA are on the same team, wouldn't that be a spooky force to deal with as baddies? the longer both of them are alive the more I'm thinking they aren't on the same team.

GTH reads on everyone
Zebra - Good
Bea - Good
BR - Good
Dex - God
DrumBeats - Good
Epi - Good
Glorf - Bad
G-Man - Good
JJJ - Bad
Juliets - Good
LC - Good
Marmot - Bad
Matt - Good
OA - Bad
Polo - Good
Rico - Bad
SVS - Good
Sig - Bad
Silver - Good
SokothQultuq - Bad
Daisy - Good
Vompatti - ???

Can I answer anything else before I go?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Yes, you can. Why didn't you declare that you are a Cylon yet?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Polo wrote:Yes, you can. Why didn't you declare that you are a Cylon yet?
Why would I? aren't there others who haven't claimed?
Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

DrWilgy wrote:
Polo wrote:Yes, you can. Why didn't you declare that you are a Cylon yet?
Why would I? aren't there others who haven't claimed?
There are other six people who think the same. Why not join the unclaimed?
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

EBWOP: claimed*
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

How about this, I'll claim tomorrow if I survive this. Me claiming now will do nothing but have the chance of providing false information at this point.
Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

You had plenty of time to declare.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

DrWilgy wrote:How about this, I'll claim tomorrow if I survive this. Me claiming now will do nothing but have the chance of providing false information at this point.
A little like "I'll pay you a dollar tomorrow for a cheeseburger today." Letting you live to claim tomorrow would buy you a max of two days. Claiming today only buys you a max of one day. Guess which one we prefer? :ponder:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Polo wrote:You had plenty of time to declare.
And so did the other six.

Y'know something that confused me about this whole mass claiming thing. Why? what is the purpose? isn't it a tool for both mafia and civilian? why would we want to negate it?

Linki - Me claiming doesn't buy me a day. If you want to wagon onto me tomorrow to find out, go for it. I'll die today unclaimed though.
Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 383

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:
Dex wrote:
S~V~S wrote:This is a good point this has to mean SOMETHING for game purposes, or Golden would not have done it. Kind of like why I think Cain is not just another civvie as LC would have us believe; why havea super secret role thatis just another civvie? Golden has put an insane amount of thought (and I do mean insane, Golden, you need help) into this game. Those locations mean something. Canon people, any ideas?
There's a chance the Galactica will be destroyed in a Cylon attack. I'm not sure there's any more significance regarding location than that.
I agree with this. I think that further speculation on this is as useful as trying to figure out who Cavil might be able to recruit. As of now, the only thing one's presence on Galactica affects is Cylon attacks... which we haven't even seen yet. We don't even know if it is a triggered event, a planned event, or a Cylon-chosen event.

I've been looking over Wilgy's posts to see if he's someone I want to vote for. His accusation of OA over a "slip" that I don't think looks too sliplike doesn't look very good on him. He's pretty light on content - I just played as a baddie against Civ Wilgy, and he was this other person, a keen-minded detective that was figuring out all my schemes while I chuckled nervously and denied it. I would be willing to follow you on a Wilgy vote as you ask, S~V~S.
Done.

*Votes Dr Wilgy*
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh well.
Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

DrWilgy wrote:

Y'know something that confused me about this whole mass claiming thing. Why? what is the purpose? isn't it a tool for both mafia and civilian? why would we want to negate it?

Linki - Me claiming doesn't buy me a day. If you want to wagon onto me tomorrow to find out, go for it. I'll die today unclaimed though.
It's much more of tool for Mafia than it is for Civs. It's only helpful to civs if you're one of the Final Five that is civ-aligned.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Polo wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

It's much more of tool for Mafia than it is for Civs. It's only helpful to civs if you're one of the Final Five that is civ-aligned.
I disagree. You'll see that when I die.
Image Image Image
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

DrWilgy wrote:GTH reads on everyone
Zebra - Good
Bea - Good
BR - Good
Dex - God
DrumBeats - Good
Epi - Good
Glorf - Bad
G-Man - Good
JJJ - Bad
Juliets - Good
LC - Good
Marmot - Bad
Matt - Good
OA - Bad
Polo - Good
Rico - Bad
SVS - Good
Sig - Bad
Silver - Good
SokothQultuq - Bad
Daisy - Good
Vompatti - ???
Please... you're embarrassing me.
*indiglowing*
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Joke's on you, he's an atheist.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I hope everyone knows that I died as I lived. A brave little toaster. A good toaster. A toaster that had eaten good food, had good friends, and good laughs.
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

So you are a toaster then.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote:So you are a toaster then.
I'll never admit it. I'll just end up getting lynched tomorrow. I don't think civs will win if we are chasing our tails.
Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

DrWilgy wrote:
Polo wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Could you explain why you think this now?
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

bea wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Polo wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

Could you explain why you think this now?
All I'll say is because I'm civ aligned.
Image Image Image
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

DrWilgy wrote:
I'll never admit it. I'll just end up getting lynched tomorrow. I don't think civs will win if we are chasing our tails.
You are right. I share a desire to get rid of both Cavil and cain. Best guess as to who Cavil might be and why?

You guys. I am not having good feels about a wigly vote now. I think some things are clicking into place for me.

Imma follow zeebs vote.

sig
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

So Wilgy is Caprica Six, if he isn't lying.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 425
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I predict that DrWilgy is going to claim at the last possible minute.

It would be wise to be prepared for that... preferably with someone other than me in the next spot. :scared:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

bea wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
You are right. I share a desire to get rid of both Cavil and cain. Best guess as to who Cavil might be and why?

You guys. I am not having good feels about a wigly vote now. I think some things are clicking into place for me.

Imma follow zeebs vote.

sig
Best guess... I got nothing sadly. Only those who I gut read as bad.

Linki - LC, should I? I could.
Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

It sounds to me like Wilgy is implying that he is a cyclon and that he has a lynch she in his back pocket unrelated to the claim.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

*Cylon
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 223

Post by Dex »

Wilgy, if you really are a civ cylon then for Pete's sake declare already. If you are a civ cylon, why wouldn't you?
*indiglowing*
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I guess my mindset at this moment is... I could claim. That would mean there's an actual chance for a baddie lynch instead of me, but then I'd just get killed tomorrow.

My win condition is probably negated anyways, so all I can do is help civs as best as possible before I go.

What would help out the most at this point though... Idk. I could bite the bullet, that way everyone can stop worrying about reading me, and the game can progress. I could also claim and potentially get rid of Cavil (whatever those chances may be).

Linki - Hmm? What Daisy. I didn't understand that fully.

Linki @ Dex - then we will just have to go through this again tomorrow.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, I'm well aware of my underperformance this game.

Maybe it's just for the best that I die at this point because of that. Make it easier for everyone else to sort through the good and the bad.
Image Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

So Say We All

Just in case, so I see Wilgy is getting lynched, I'll review the case on him if there is one really quick.

His behavior right now is kind off strange though.
ImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 97

Post by Black Rock »

Ok, I have read up on some things. I voted for Dr Wilgy because he has convinced me he is a Cylon and I do not think he's a good one.

Vote = Dr Wilgy
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote:So Say We All

Just in case, so I see Wilgy is getting lynched, I'll review the case on him if there is one really quick.

His behavior right now is kind off strange though.
What was the purpose of this post?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

What are the chances of getting Sig lynched today?
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:What are the chances of getting Sig lynched today?
Nada if he's a Cylon.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
Nada if he's a Cylon.
Welp.

Epi what are your thoughts between LC and Glorf?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Black Rock wrote:Ok, I have read up on some things. I voted for Dr Wilgy because he has convinced me he is a Cylon and I do not think he's a good one.

Vote = Dr Wilgy
What defines me as a not good cyclon? This is fishy as hell.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Nada if he's a Cylon.
Welp.

Epi what are your thoughts between LC and Glorf?
I think they're both bad news. I think LC is the news and Glorf is the bad.

Long Con asked for more time. I would usually tell him to kiss my ass, but in this particular scenario, I'm willing to grant the request.

Glorfindel has posted long speeches, but I can't think off the top of my head of a single person he think ought to be dead. That's concerning for me, polite or impolite.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote:
Black Rock wrote:Ok, I have read up on some things. I voted for Dr Wilgy because he has convinced me he is a Cylon and I do not think he's a good one.

Vote = Dr Wilgy
What defines me as a not good cyclon? This is fishy as hell.
Actually. Br this makes no sense at all. You think I'm cyclon yee? But you know I haven't claimed yee? Why vote for me then since I'm going to just negate it? The only scenario that I think I wouldn't negate it at this point is if I'm civ. So fro. Your standing as a voter on me, you just did something that had no impact and made less sense than my vote for nero afew days ago. Like we are way past the point if if he's a cyclon or not. It's upto whether I hard claim or not.

Linki - okie dokie. Ty. I'm thinkin I'll claim and push Glorf up one vote if I can.
Image Image Image
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Post by SokothQultuq »

I think I'm hearing a broken record again... Didn't I already try this angle with the whole "I don't understand, so I'm not going to claim bit." I find that odd that you would likewise go that route DrWigly, this feels like your either doing this on purpose or are not caught up. The responses given are a bit weird too in my opinion.

I may not chime in often but this seems very strange to me. Especially in light of what I did.

I'm afraid I'm going to cast my vote for DrWigly as well.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

I hope Long Con isn't civ.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

SokothQultuq wrote:I think I'm hearing a broken record again... Didn't I already try this angle with the whole "I don't understand, so I'm not going to claim bit." I find that odd that you would likewise go that route DrWigly, this feels like your either doing this on purpose or are not caught up. The responses given are a bit weird too in my opinion.

I may not chime in often but this seems very strange to me. Especially in light of what I did.

I'm afraid I'm going to cast my vote for DrWigly as well.
Again. Votes on me at this point make no sense. Though the phrasing you used to cast rhe vote look better than br's.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Polo wrote:I hope Long Con isn't civ.
Yeah me too.

Polo what do you think I should do?
Image Image Image
Polo
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Polo »

Well, if you're civ, you should claim and use your night power in our favor.
If you're mafia, then don't claim and die.

Vote for whoever you think is mafia.

Return to “Previous Jobs”