Golden
33%

Total votes: 15
SokothQultuq
Henchman
Posts in topic: 95

Re: Battlestar Galactica Mafia - Day 12

Post by SokothQultuq »

And because I'm not sure when I will be back on here later, I will throw out my vote.

John Cavil - Because the head of the snake needs to go!
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 173

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh, hey there Sokoth. Singing the same tune I see.

Still haven't answered my questions have you? Oh well... I guess a guy like me shouldn't expect answers from awesome people like you, I'm just not worth the time.

G-Man... you put me on both the team possibilities. I'm flattered that you'd give a boring person like me such attention.

Admiral, there's Cavil... and then based on recent votes, the players that haven't voted baddie the past 3 days are Sokoth, Matt, Rabbit, and Drum! Based on this, I guess the baddies are Cavil, Sokoth, Matt! maybe Drum! I don't think Rabbit has fallen to despair, and murdered anyone.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 636

Post by Epignosis »

So say we all.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 835

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:So say we all.
But do we say more?
SokothQultuq wrote:And because I'm not sure when I will be back on here later, I will throw out my vote.

John Cavil - Because the head of the snake needs to go!
Names three non-Cavil suspects, votes Cavil. Image

What about Matt? Would any of you let a player who's withholding 977 theories from us live? If so, why? :srsnod:

Also, thoughts on sig? Feels like he's gone under the radar lately, but for what it's worth, I still say his ISO with Cavil came up better than expected.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hi Rico.

Sig's baddie vibes have been dissipating. I think Sokoth's alignment will help me gauge them better.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Reminder me what the sig-Sokoth connection might be. I don't remember it, for what it's worth, so I find no suspicion on sig from this angle.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh, it's probably not important, but Sokoth's insistence on "why did Wilgy survive" after I claimed Cylon, compared to not questioning Sig's survival at all is strange.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 646
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

One thing I notice about G-Man is that he's taking a lot of heat but still seems more focused on content generation than on defending himself. I think that is a nice thing, and it's quite different to how S~V~S behaved under similar circumstances. I'm going to check this thought though by asking G-Man to violate this very concept:

Please defend yourself against Polo's accusations, as well as any others you've faced and left mostly alone.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 238

Post by G-Man »

Although I prefer not to play on defense (see just about every game I've played), I'm willing to respond to people's questions and concerns about me if they are willing to restate them between now and the deadline. Since you asked specifically for reactions to Polo, I've gone back through his ISO but I do not have time to do that for everyone to find questions about me.

Polo has said the following about me:

Day 8- The day after Glorfindel's lynch, Polo is still all about S~V~S but calls my interactions with Glorfindel artificial. He intends to go back and re-read me.
RESPONSE: Not much to respond to here. It's his interpretation of my interactions with Glorfindel. I know they were sincere. They turned out to be, as Glorfindel would say, misguided.
Day 9- The first day he suspects me of being mafia but with no elaboration because it's part of a quick read list of everybody. Later in that phase, I said I wanted to re-read S~V~S's progression on bea after poking around at her progression on Glorfindel. Polo opined that I was bluffing and would not vote for S~V~S. While I only ever got partway into that re-read on her progression with bea, I did vote for S~V~S.
REPONSE: Not much to here. He didn't either didn't believe that I was re-reading S~V~S's progressions on players or did not think they would lead me to vote for S~V~S. I did not post my progression breakdown until later when Jimmy asked for it but my read on her Glorfindel progression showed me that she was being opportunistic in approaching that vote. This was also the day when the Final Five rezzed and alignments were added to those who had been lynched. Glorfindel was revealed to be civ-aligned, which shocked us all. That added weight to the need to re-read her S~V~S's progression on Glorfindel.
Day 10- Polo lists me as his suspect for the attempt at obtaining a double-vote for the next day. He follows up in his next post by saying I have been "acting mafia-like all game, like if he were watching us from afar and taking notes in order to be safe from the brawl." He also asks if I am non-rezz Final Five or Aaron Doral. He later promises to lynch me Day 11 if Dex flips anything but Cavil-aligned.
RESPONSE: Note-taking has actually become a regular part of my mafia spreadsheets. My spreadsheets for Biblical, Watchmen, Frisky Dingo, Turf Wars, EST, and Spirited Away all include player notes. I can understand his concern about note-takers but it's not the first time I've done it.
Day 11- I'll just quote this post:
Polo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Polo wrote:So say we all!

I think we need to kill Cavil's crew before killing him.

Juliets: definitely town
Nerolunar: definitely town
Spacedaisy: definitely Mafia

I think the Admiral is doing a great job.

@sig: we need to kill Spacedaisy and G-Man. G-Man first.
Can you elaborate on this? You are more sure / insistent that G-Man go first, but it looked like you just plucked his name out of a hat. It looked like you plucked S~V~S's name out of a hat too, but that was spot on.

Tell me more about G-Man.
He's rustling my jimmies just like S~V~S - it seems like he's trying hard to look civ and is not going to hesitate on bussing teammates to maintain such an appearance.

@Rico: yep, the Glorfindel flop is what got me mad (especially at myself for being gullible and getting aboard the bandwagon).
After this, he mentions me a few times as someone to be lynched. He makes a crack at my posting of vote orders because "You didn't hesitate on bussing your team mates to keep your record clean."
RESPONSE: I assume he is talking about the notes and the technicolors in terms of being a try-hard. It comes with the territory, so I'm used to this accusation this far into a game. As for bussing teammates, I know I've done it in the past, as has just about anyone who has had enough baddie roles. A bus vote may help you in the short term but it can't cover up a sketchy long-term vote record. What do you think of my overall vote record?
Night 11- When I ask him what he thinks of my top two suspects (Drum and Sokoth), he says they smell civ or indie to him without elaboration.
RESPONSE: I have no choice but to take him at his word. He could be tunneling but I think Polo probably would have mentioned Drum and Sokoth by now if he actually felt suspicious of them.
Day 12- He votes for me more or less out of the gate.
RESPONSE: It's a free forum. Why shouldn't he vote for someone he's so adamant about?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 287

Post by sig »

So Say we all.

I want to lynch Wilgy today please. I don't think there are that many good cylons and if we say Epi is one of them then I doubt Wilgy is also.

So mafia team
SVS = Cavil
nutella = Simon O'Neill
Leoben Conoy
Aaron Doral
Caprica Six

That would be a team of five
With both number eights being good/independent.
and D'Anna Biers being independent.

This is a game for 29 people, so I think a starter team of 5 with two to three of the Final 5 being mafia could be accurate in theory we might have one other cylon being a civ or perhaps an independent/

For the F5 there is no guarantee any could be mafia, assuming the F5 didn't die then they wouldn't have come back as mafia.
So I think it is very unlikely that Wilgy and Epi are both civs at this point Epi is either hard core bussing or is a civ, I'm leaning civ right now I think we need to lynch Wilgy today.

I also think OA is mafia and should be lynched at some point, but I'd rather see Wilgy go first.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Go ahead and vote for me Sig. A guy like me cant do much, but if you think that you can do your best if I'm dead then do so please!

Though... A question... If OA has lost hope... What puts me in front of OA in terms of priority?
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote:
RESPONSE: I assume he is talking about the notes and the technicolors in terms of being a try-hard. It comes with the territory, so I'm used to this accusation this far into a game. As for bussing teammates, I know I've done it in the past, as has just about anyone who has had enough baddie roles. A bus vote may help you in the short term but it can't cover up a sketchy long-term vote record. What do you think of my overall vote record?
Why is a sketchy long-term voting record the mark of mafia?
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 455

Post by Matt »

So Say We All

I've been intentionally away from the thread because I did not want to be a distraction as I seem to have been recently. *sigh*

Anyway, after some reevaluation, on Adama's orders...

The Bad Team

SVS
nutella
DrumBeats
Sokoth

F5 additions
Dex
Daisy
juliets

I've come to the conclusion (not just now, for a few phases now) that there is only one baddie team and in most games of this size with one baddie team, that means about 7 baddies. So I would say 4 OG baddies and three F5 baddies.

I'm not sold on Sokoth or juliets (even tho I've been talking about Sokoth the whole game), however...something did catch my eye on Drumbeats, and it's actually very very very minor, but still, I should bring it up just in case...

Here is SVS' first and second post of the game...
S~V~S wrote:R
S~V~S wrote:Wow I crashed on the couch mid contest and return to almost 300 posts. Time to start at the very beginning.

So say we all (again).
Her first post is just simply guessing a letter for the contest at the beginning of the game, her second post rectifies her missing So Say We All (tho for some reason she says "again" but whatever we'll ignore that)

Here is nutella's first and second post of the game...
nutella wrote:N
nutella wrote:lol I fucked up and didn't read all of the rules thoroughly. so say we all...
Her first post is just simply guessing a letter for the contest at the beginning of the game, her second post rectifies her missing So Say We All.

Now, we know these two are baddies.

Here is Drumbeats first and second post of the game...
DrumBeats wrote:S
DrumBeats wrote:So say we all,

my bad on forgetting that in the first one, I jumped the gun and only saw the event post.

And shit guys, sorry about S not being on there. It's a pretty common consonant and I figured other people would go quickly with vowels.
His first post is just simply guessing a letter for the contest at the beginning of the game, his second post rectifies his missing So Say We All.

Looks familiar. Hmmmm.

Also, all of these first posts happened within a 5 minute window in thread, all three.

I did some more digging, only two other players in the entire game missed "So Say We All". One was Marmot, and to me it looked legit. The other was Vomps, so who knows on that one.

And, if I'm to believe some theory where the baddies were required or at the very least, challenged to miss the first So Say We All of the game, then I would have to be a little more lax on Sokoth considering he did his.

Anyway, am I Matting too much here? What does everyone think of the similarities between SVS/Nutella's first and second posts and Drumbeats' ?
Image Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote:
G-Man wrote:
As a game progresses, my technicolor lists become fuller and fuller of players who flipped one way or another when lynched and those who were NK'd. It's another form of process of elimination to use. When you look at the votes of those who are still alive and consider who they voted for and when on which day, baddies rise to the surface. I don't mean that someone makes weird votes all game long but rather that their decisions and timing come to look sketchy upon re-evaluation the later you get into a game. It's how we got nailed Mordecai, Deborah, and Esther in Biblical.
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
G-Man wrote:
As a game progresses, my technicolor lists become fuller and fuller of players who flipped one way or another when lynched and those who were NK'd. It's another form of process of elimination to use. When you look at the votes of those who are still alive and consider who they voted for and when on which day, baddies rise to the surface. I don't mean that someone makes weird votes all game long but rather that their decisions and timing come to look sketchy upon re-evaluation the later you get into a game. It's how we got nailed Mordecai, Deborah, and Esther in Biblical.
"What do you think of my overall vote record?"

Your question in its immediate context strikes me as coming from someone who is acutely aware that voting out one teammate but not others won't get him very far, but if he manages to vote out two or three, his overall voting record becomes the wave he can ride to victory.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

To be clear, though, I think it would be best if we tried to lynch Cavil today. Lol. But whatevs, I'll probably be following an Epi or Polo vote today, wherever those dudes go. Unless they vote me. :eek:
Image Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Epignosis wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
G-Man wrote:

Your question in its immediate context strikes me as coming from someone who is acutely aware that voting out one teammate but not others won't get him very far, but if he manages to vote out two or three, his overall voting record becomes the wave he can ride to victory.
Actually, I am opening myself up to analysis and criticism to those who have the time to go back and look at vote histories. As you say, don't get cute. :P
My Banners:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:Q
Matt wrote:Got too excited there. Derp.

So say we all!

Don't know why Epignosis is so handsome.

Hrm.
:ponder:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Holy shit LOL

I was like "no fuckin way did I really not say it in the first post" ?

You're funny dude, I actually checked to see if I wrote "Epi is so handsome" hahahaha.

So what do you think tho, for real? Am I reaching as usual?
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Hey Matt, why are you withholding 977 theories from the thread? Do you seriously want me to vote you for such shady content you keep to yourself (or to your Cavil faction's benefit, one can only assume)? Be a good town and post them, by the end of this phase.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Oh, and also, could just be a bad read from a civ but I did notice this in DB's ISO...
DrumBeats wrote:
nutella wrote:wait but is it actually a cipher? as in the letters are all changed on top of us not knowing any of them?? seems like that would be too mean :p
Minor townread here on nutella for pointing out that it could be a cipher first.
Linki - @Rico, you're just having fun with me right? I've noticed you call me out a few times for the "977 theories". Deeerp? :shrug2:
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

sig wrote:So Say we all.

I want to lynch Wilgy today please. I don't think there are that many good cylons and if we say Epi is one of them then I doubt Wilgy is also.

So mafia team
SVS = Cavil
nutella = Simon O'Neill
Leoben Conoy
Aaron Doral
Caprica Six

That would be a team of five
With both number eights being good/independent.
and D'Anna Biers being independent.

This is a game for 29 people, so I think a starter team of 5 with two to three of the Final 5 being mafia could be accurate in theory we might have one other cylon being a civ or perhaps an independent/

For the F5 there is no guarantee any could be mafia, assuming the F5 didn't die then they wouldn't have come back as mafia.
So I think it is very unlikely that Wilgy and Epi are both civs at this point Epi is either hard core bussing or is a civ, I'm leaning civ right now I think we need to lynch Wilgy today.

I also think OA is mafia and should be lynched at some point, but I'd rather see Wilgy go first.
I'm seeing three Cylon names as Cavil-aligned and roughly just two suspects named. Care to be more specific in shaping your Cavil team projection and make the numbers to match?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:Holy shit LOL

I was like "no fuckin way did I really not say it in the first post" ?

You're funny dude, I actually checked to see if I wrote "Epi is so handsome" hahahaha.

So what do you think tho, for real? Am I reaching as usual?
You found a clever coincidence, but with two of three people, I'm maintaining it to be just that- a coincidence.

I like your find though. Even if it doesn't point to anything more than a coincidence, I like your search for patterns there. I would just have a tough time believing that a team might be forced to out themselves Day 0 by having to "overlook" a rule.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote: Linki - @Rico, you're just having fun with me right? I've noticed you call me out a few times for the "977 theories". Deeerp? :shrug2:
No, I'm very serious. Withholding information is suspicious. Why are you withholding 977 theories, given that you've jumped from one theory number to another, leaving a gap of 977 theories. Clearly suspicious skipping.

Also, your latest theory (no number given to this one, ey? :smoky: :smoky: :smoky: :smoky: :smoky:) is just about the definition of scrapping the barrel.

I hope Epignosis and Polo vote you, so you can follow them.

DEEEEP DEEEEP DOWN
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Reminder:
Ricochet wrote: As for G-Man, apart from Epignosis' call on him BS-ing something, I'd ask people to restate their cases, because the ISO with Cavil did not prove illuminating for me, personally.
Ricochet wrote:Also, thoughts on sig?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

G-Man wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
G-Man wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
G-Man wrote:

Actually, I am opening myself up to analysis and criticism to those who have the time to go back and look at vote histories. As you say, don't get cute. :P
I haven't bothered with vote histories and I'm not about to start.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:
Matt wrote: Linki - @Rico, you're just having fun with me right? I've noticed you call me out a few times for the "977 theories". Deeerp? :shrug2:
No, I'm very serious. Withholding information is suspicious. Why are you withholding 977 theories, given that you've jumped from one theory number to another, leaving a gap of 977 theories. Clearly suspicious skipping.

Also, your latest theory (no number given to this one, ey? :smoky: :smoky: :smoky: :smoky: :smoky:) is just about the definition of scrapping the barrel.

DEEEEP DEEEEP DOWN
I feel like you're being antagonistic for no reason, so I'm going to leave you be.

@Epi - Maybe. I still think it's suss of all the people in the game, DB gives ol' nutella a minor town look right from the get go. Perhaps I'll ISO him again and see where his votes were the days SVS, nutella, Dex, and Daisy were lynched (I haven't even looked there yet, for all I know he voted to be rid of all four of them).
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

@Epi, @Rico, @anyone else in the thread right now...

Where do you stand on lynching Cavil? Still want to wait?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

@GOLDAMA - There are no voting records after Day Six. :evileye:
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Also I realize the irony of me looking at votes as some way to catch a baddie when my voting record is craaaaaaaap.

But still, I think it's important.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

A few quick notes despite not having the complete records for Days 7 - 11...

On Day One, Rico votes for SVS. The very next vote is Drumbeats voting for Rico.

On Day Two, Drumbeats is the last to cast a vote for nutella, and she was already leading by about 2 votes at the time, I believe.

On Day Nine, votes Epi but not SVS.

On Day Ten, votes Cavil and not Dex.

Does not vote on Day Eleven. Presumably still on vacation, I guess?
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

To be clear those are all Drumbeats' votes up there.
Image Image Image Image
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

Im voting John Cavil today. It will give us some more time to find the rest of the baddies too, as we are nowhere near a common suspect. Lots of people being debated on, I say we try lynching Cavil and spend some more cycles searching for the other baddies.

Vote John Cavil
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:@Epi, @Rico, @anyone else in the thread right now...

Where do you stand on lynching Cavil? Still want to wait?
I do. If he could have always been lynched, then from a public perspective, you've got a mafia member (already caught) who merely needed to be lynched a second time. That is rather superfluous.

My thinking is that something needs to happen before Cavil dies, and the prevailing thought is that the goons go first. That's reasonable, since it is the mafia leader and he is outed.

The only reason to lynch him soon is if either is true:

1) You believe doing so will end the game, or
2) You believe he has some incredible ability...like a recruitment. :dark:

I don't believe either of these two things, so I haven't been nervous about him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nerolunar wrote:Im voting John Cavil today. It will give us some more time to find the rest of the baddies too, as we are nowhere near a common suspect. Lots of people being debated on, I say we try lynching Cavil and spend some more cycles searching for the other baddies.

Vote John Cavil
I think that's a horrible reason to vote, and it assumes people will be more active than they have been. I am not that confident.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Any other questions or comments for me will have to come in the next hour or else you'll have to wait until closer to the deadline to hear back from me. I promised Kid 1 that we'd watch Zootopia tonight after punting it from the schedule the last two nights. She made me fairy-princess pinkie-swear on it this morning, so there's just no going back on that.
My Banners:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

@Epi

What do you think of DB's voting record? I know you've stated repeatedly that you don't take stock into such things, but the one that I found really interesting was Day One...

When Rico voted SVS and the very next vote was Drum voting Rico. Hrm.

Coincidence again, along with town reading nutella from the get go?

So many koinkidinks if so... :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt wrote:And, if I'm to believe some theory where the baddies were required or at the very least, challenged to miss the first So Say We All of the game, then I would have to be a little more lax on Sokoth considering he did his.
I think this is where your observation veered into the realm of a Matt theory. I don't think it makes sense for the baddies to be forced or obligated to miss the SSWA, but that doesn't mean your observation has to be meaningless. It could be that those players all did erupt into the thread together from the safety of their BTSC chatter intent to play "puzzle solvers" since it's the easiest way in the world to generate town credit. That could allow all of them to genuinely forget the SSWA close together.

This is still extremely speculative, but I don't think it'd be the most absurd thing you've ever suggested.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

DEEEEP DEEEEP DOWN
I feel like you're being antagonistic for no reason, so I'm going to leave you be.

@Epi - Maybe. I still think it's suss of all the people in the game, DB gives ol' nutella a minor town look right from the get go. Perhaps I'll ISO him again and see where his votes were the days SVS, nutella, Dex, and Daisy were lynched (I haven't even looked there yet, for all I know he voted to be rid of all four of them).
I feel you're being evasive for very good reason, so I'm not.

Post the other 977 theories.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

@3J, @Rico

What do you think of DB town reading nutella from the get go (to be fair he town read someone else too early, maybe sig?) and also voting for Rico directly after Rico votes for SVS on Day one?

I'll have to stop being lazy and actually read the exchanges from Day One and see why Drum actually voted for Rico. Derp.

Also Rico...like wtf man lol. This isn't the first game I've said "Crazy Theory # (Random Number)" so I really don't know what you're on about, my friend.
Image Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Matt wrote:@3J, @Rico

What do you think of DB town reading nutella from the get go (to be fair he town read someone else too early, maybe sig?) and also voting for Rico directly after Rico votes for SVS on Day one?

I'll have to stop being lazy and actually read the exchanges from Day One and see why Drum actually voted for Rico. Derp.

Also Rico...like wtf man lol. This isn't the first game I've said "Crazy Theory # (Random Number)" so I really don't know what you're on about, my friend.
Forgive me for the request, but could you pull the content you're talking about up and provide a link, so I can return to the moment you're talking about and digest the context? I'm busy at the moment accepting G-Man's challenge to investigate his vote record.

I rarely tend to care about vote records, but he asked so it must be important to him. :dark:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I was very clear.

You, instead, keep stalling for time. Coolio. What do you have to hide, unless you're bad? :beer:
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:

I was very clear.

You, instead, keep stalling for time. Coolio. What do you have to hide, unless you're bad? :beer:
Your link had nothing to do with Drumbeats. :puppy:

And stalling for time? You're weirding me out dude do you expect me to come up with 977 random theories right now? Cuz that ain't gonna happen.

But yeah, speak to me about what you think about Drumbeats and all the information I've presented.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

@3J

I looked over the exchanges and it appears Drum voting for Rico had absolutely nothing to do with SVS, at least visibly. Instead Drum was just accusing Rico of not adding anything to the thread, only discrediting everyone's ideas. Although he was saying these things parallel to Rico sussing SVS. Hrm.
Image Image Image Image
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Epignosis wrote:
Nerolunar wrote:Im voting John Cavil today. It will give us some more time to find the rest of the baddies too, as we are nowhere near a common suspect. Lots of people being debated on, I say we try lynching Cavil and spend some more cycles searching for the other baddies.

Vote John Cavil
I think that's a horrible reason to vote, and it assumes people will be more active than they have been. I am not that confident.
He said he would since the previous Night. Yes, I can't see player necessarily more determined during the next cycles than they are right now, but the part about having reached no common lynch option happens to be true, right now.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Matt wrote:
Ricochet wrote:

I was very clear.

Your link had nothing to do with Drumbeats. :puppy:

And stalling for time? You're weirding me out dude do you expect me to come up with 977 random theories right now? Cuz that ain't gonna happen.

But yeah, speak to me about what you think about Drumbeats and all the information I've presented.
Well, I happened to reach some conclusion about Beats being suspicious based on actual interactions with a baddie, not so much him opening the game by posting the letter "S", so yeah, I might not be as interested in your "information".

I'm interested in your theories. You skipped 977 of them, according to your numbering. You're a man of theories, that much is clear, so I don't see what's keeping you from posting them.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt wrote:@Epi

What do you think of DB's voting record? I know you've stated repeatedly that you don't take stock into such things, but the one that I found really interesting was Day One...

When Rico voted SVS and the very next vote was Drum voting Rico. Hrm.

Coincidence again, along with town reading nutella from the get go?

So many koinkidinks if so... :ponder:
I was suspicious of DrumBeats at one point, and I don't remember why that suspicion went away. And yes, voting records mean very little to me in this.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Matt, I am probably going to vote for G-Man because I think G-Man's "another thread" business with Dex was far too specific to be a natural thought and far too petty to be a genuine suspicion.

What say you?
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Ricochet wrote:Well, I happened to reach some conclusion about Beats being suspicious based on actual interactions with a baddie, not so much him opening the game by posting the letter "S", so yeah, I might not be as interested in your "information".
Well now you're simply downplaying what I brought forth. It wasn't that he posted "S", it was that his first and second posts were eerily similar (almost exact) to two other known baddies in the game, all three of which were posted within 5 minutes of each other.

Also you're not commenting on the fact that you voted SVS Day One, Drumbeats immediately votes for you thereafter. Or Drumbeats minor town reading nutella. Or Drumbeats voting nutella on Day Two a day after townreading her, also his was the last vote for Nute when she was probably going to be lynched regardless. Or him not voting SVS or Dex the day they were lynched, and not voting at all the day Daisy was...

But yeah, we'll go with "Matt came up with Drum being bad cuz of the letter S DEEEEEEERP"

:meany:
Image Image Image Image
Nerolunar
The Mark
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Nerolunar »

I can totally see Cavil having some sort of ability. I hope he stays dead if we lynch him.

I just feel like these few days has been rather good - we lynched two baddies in a row and are not as pressured as before by the ambiguity of the f5 and all that(unless you doubt me and Juliets... Though I can't speak for Juliets obviously) so I think the time is right.
ImageImage

Regardless, I think Nero should be lynched on grounds that he's my partner, your partner, Enrique's partner, the Joker, the Riddler, the Gingerbread Man, and Toto.

Return to “Previous Jobs”