[ENDGAME] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 25

Re: [Day 1] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Post by Vompatti »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Could you guys make make a summary on the current nominees so I could place my vote without reading the thread? I am quite drunk at the moment.
Normally you wouldn't even care enough to make this request. :p
Iknorite, I am so random LOL! :P
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 457
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Vompatti wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Vompatti wrote:Could you guys make make a summary on the current nominees so I could place my vote without reading the thread? I am quite drunk at the moment.
You've always been a teenager at heart, Vomps. :nicenod:
Spoiler: show
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Vompatti wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
You've always been a teenager at heart, Vomps. :nicenod:
I couldn't agree more.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 121

Post by G-Man »

Blasted through a few ISO's and thought I'd share what few thoughts I have:

DRWILGY:
-I appreciate those who can (or try to) piece together teammate interactions so early. I'm curious to see if any of his groupings pay off. After all my ISO's are done, I'll double back to see if I agree with said groupings.

-Putting JJJ's Arrested Development defense/talking point reflects well on him. It makes sense for JJJ to remember that game. He hosted it after all. Perhaps that's why he's so sure of himself on the peek issue. The flip side is that maybe JJJ was quick to direct our limited or nonexistent memories to that game in an attempt to fleece us. Who's to say the mechanic wasn't changed for this game? Either way, good look for Wilgy.

I feel a civ read coming his way.

ELOHCIN:
-Her initial sus of sig felt a little weak to me, like she was trying to force a sus to show us she had a sus.

-Shrugging off an opinion request on JJJ doesn't look great but it doesn't look damning yet either. Addressing JJJ with weak-sauce questions didn't help.

-Otherwise she strikes me as a very agreeable player. Her initial sus of sig was weak to me, so her changing her vote looks more like a way to say 'look at me guys, I'm willing to cooperate' than 'I see the error in my prior thinking, thanks for setting me straight.'

Feeling meh about her for now. We'll see if she lands in the bottom three.

EPIGNOSIS:
-I'll admit that it took me three tries to understand his INH-is-posturing post. I get it but I'll have to see how INH's ISO shakes out.

-He got cute and overthought the reason for my shenanigans. :disappoint:

-He mentions both INH and Scotty as the most likely to receive his vote. I get INH but can you explain Scotty? Other people discussed him but your ISO failed to mention him by name.

My feelings about Epi are contingent upon a few things. Not any warier than usual just yet.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
rabbit8
Undergoing sensitivity training
Posts in topic: 56

Post by rabbit8 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I think we need to agree on a lynch as a group so we can overcome this abysmal no lynch wagon. I could lynch Vompatti.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
If the no lynch is winning at EOD I could get on board with this. I would rather vote SVS, but we need a lynch at least.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 60

Post by S~V~S »

Guys, I am so sorry, I completely forgot about this game. Between rl & my recent "mafia break" mindset, I totally lost track.

Will catch up after work, and you always want to lynch me, Rabbit. I am not bad, and lynching me would do no good, although you would not be losing a valuable role with me, either.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

S~V~S wrote:Guys, I am so sorry, I completely forgot about this game. Between rl & my recent "mafia break" mindset, I totally lost track.

Will catch up after work, and you always want to lynch me, Rabbit. I am not bad, and lynching me would do no good, although you would not be losing a valuable role with me, either.

It's possible. It's only day one and you're my biggest ping. :shrug:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65

Re: [Day 0] Triskaidekaphobia Mafia

Post by Elohcin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Elohcin wrote:@JJJ - If you truly are the cop, why would you come right out and tell everyone. Aren't you afraid the Mafia will choose to kill you Night 1? Do you have some kind of immunity from being killed Night 1? Or immunity for all night kills?
Why do you want me to broadcast these things?
I don't really. Shhhhh, don't tell Quin. Quin keeps harping on me b/c I won't address you. So I addressed you. You don't have to answer :P But at least he can get off my back and go do something else. Like find some baddies.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Polo is the standard issue bottom-tier content guy that's in every game. In my experience, that's not a strong indicator that someone is bad. He could be, but I have no clue. Vompatti has at least shown evidence that he cares about receiving votes (which I wouldn't anticipate from him in his town body), and he also contributed to the awful no lynch wagon.
I agree with this 100%. Like I said before. It's almost like Vomps actually cares this game. And if we are going to have a chance at getting a baddie, I agree that we need to vote together to overcome "no lynch" voters.

As for the cop issue, it has gone from "I cannot trust anyone enough to believe anyone" to "I have no idea what you guys are talking about."

@ G-man - my initial sus of sig was weak. You are correct about that. But! It was that weak sus that ultimately led me to feeling like I can trust him. You see....putting out a weak sus of someone and asking for a reaction can help you make a decision about that person. Some people just throw out names and say, "I DON"T TRUST RICO" or "RICOS BAD!!!" and then they wait for a reaction. I think that is stupid (no offense to those who do it). I think giving a suspicion, whether weak or strong, gives you a better assessment.

Day 1 #17
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Would you believe me if I told you mafia is almost completely random and it doesn't really matter whom we lynch?

Image Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

rabbit8 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Guys, I am so sorry, I completely forgot about this game. Between rl & my recent "mafia break" mindset, I totally lost track.

It's possible. It's only day one and you're my biggest ping. :shrug:
it's true :nicenod:

I will catch up when I get home, why does Jay want to lynch Vomps?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 104

Post by DrWilgy »

Sorry JJJ. I should've stated "what do you think of Sig's reaction in regards of what I stated following."

G-Man, would you be willing to vote Vompattio? If not. Why?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

This will be my final post today k

Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Been fighting with the numbers this afternoon. I have plenty more work to do, so I had to speed-read the post histories instead of a thorough ISO for everyone. I'll go more in-depth tomorrow during night phase should I survive the lynch poll.

Here's one sentence about everyone left on my list:

INH:
I think it makes sense for someone who utilizes crazy gambits to sniff out another (JJJ).

JJJ:
Wordy McSupatown does feel a bit forced at times but I don't know that I've played against baddie JJJ before, though I have felt suspicious of him in other games when he was civ.

Polo:
After seeing super-intense Polo in a game or two, I can't see him reverting to Lazy Rotten Deborah mode, as that would be too noticeable.

Quin:
He took his time getting into any meaty discussion, leaving most of his posts as light responses and fluff.

rabbit8:
I liked his line of thought on S~V~S and nothing he has done since has devalued my impression that his S~V~S pressure would be too loud for a D1 setup but I can't rule out the possibility of a bus attempt.

Scotty:
Despite applying good pressure to JJJ on his Arrested Development reference, Scotty seemed a little high-strung at times early on and I don't think it's because I was reading fast.

sig:
He wasn't afraid to mix it up with a few people, question, and prod, all of which are admirable even though he is a tricksy Hobbit.

Spacedaisy:
Her posts add up to a fair amount of words but little meat.

S~V~S:
Auto-sus is engaged and I'm not sure I like her response to rabbit's prodding because it seems too congenial.

Vompatti:
Everything Vompatti says should be taken with a grain of salt unless it shouldn't.

linki: Let me review my thoughts on the three ISO's and then I'll give you an answer.
My Banners:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 104

Post by DrWilgy »

Vompatti wrote:This will be my final post today k
*chews Vompatti's pet eagle*
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

DrWilgy wrote:
Vompatti wrote:This will be my final post today k
*chews Vompatti's pet eagle*
The eagle as a symbol has a history much longer than that of heraldry itself.

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

For Scotty, he's overplaying the "I'm bad at Days 1" card. This post in particular gave me the impression that he was preemptively undermining any effort anybody else put forth in determining if his own content was coming from a good or bad mindset.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 26

Post by sig »

G-Man wrote:Been fighting with the numbers this afternoon. I have plenty more work to do, so I had to speed-read the post histories instead of a thorough ISO for everyone. I'll go more in-depth tomorrow during night phase should I survive the lynch poll.

Here's one sentence about everyone left on my list:

sig:
He wasn't afraid to mix it up with a few people, question, and prod, all of which are admirable even though he is a tricksy Hobbit.
A hobbit. :ponder:
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Because there are three baddies, I am going to have my GTH reads to reflect our situation (11 civ, 3 baddie). I parsed my neutral/on-the-fence reads to force a GTH read on them one way or another. Here is what I came up with:

DrWilgy- Civ
Elohcin- Mafia
Epignosis- Civ
G-Man- Civ
insertnamehere- Civ
JaggedJimmyJay- Civ
Polo- Civ
Quin- Civ
rabbit8- Civ
Scotty- Mafia
Sig- Civ
Spacedaisy- Civ
S~V~S- Mafia
Vompatti- Civ

Voting for Vompatti would be information purposes and nothing else. Vomp's style is one that is appealing to baddies to leave in the game to mess with civvie heads. This is also a powerful potential WIFOM for him to utilize. I'm going to live by the sword and die by the sword this game. I'm going to vote for one of my three Mafia GTH reads. Of the three, the two I am most interested in voting for are Scotty and S~V~S. Anyone open to voting for them with me?

My Banners:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

this is 14

I would rather vote for SVS but would vote for Vomp if needed.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote:Sorry JJJ. I should've stated "what do you think of Sig's reaction in regards of what I stated following."
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Please reference the specific sig post you're talking about.
G-Man wrote:JJJ:
Wordy McSupatown does feel a bit forced at times but I don't know that I've played against baddie JJJ before, though I have felt suspicious of him in other games when he was civ.
I am a bit forced. That's how I roll in the earliest stages of a game. :srsnod:

Forced reads might annoy people, but I think they are a vital catalyst of moving a game beyond everyone chatting kindly in OT and making jokes and into okay we're playing Mafia now.
Overall: 74-58 (.56) | Town 49-42 (.54) | Mafia 19-11 (.63) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-27; Mafia 11-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Sorry JJJ. I should've stated "what do you think of Sig's reaction in regards of what I stated following."
I'm not sure what you're referring to. Please reference the specific sig post you're talking about.
G-Man wrote:JJJ:
I am a bit forced. That's how I roll in the earliest stages of a game. :srsnod:

Forced reads might annoy people, but I think they are a vital catalyst of moving a game beyond everyone chatting kindly in OT and making jokes and into okay we're playing Mafia now.
But I wasn't referring to your reads or even your methods. I was talking about your tone. It's got a hint of faux-meta but that's not enough at this point to concern me.

Would you vote for either Scotty or S~V~S?

If no, who are your top two right now?

My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote:Would you vote for either Scotty or S~V~S?

If no, who are your top two right now?
Either of them would beat a no lynch. Between the two I'd sooner vote for S~V~S.

My preferred votes overall would be Vompatti or Spacedaisy.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S wrote:I will catch up when I get home, why does Jay want to lynch Vomps?
He has shown more personal investment in his stake in this game than I'm used to seeing (asking why people voted for him, looking for input from people about where to place his vote). He plopped a fourth vote on the no lynch wagon.

I don't pretend it's a terribly compelling case. I don't think a compelling case is possible with Vompatti though, whether on Day 1 or Day 10. He doesn't allow that when he spends his posts saying whatever he feels like saying. If I perceive any reason at all to suspect him, that means more to me than the average player -- because he has to be dealt with somehow and this represents a unique opportunity where it might be based on something instead of "he's not helping us".

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 117

Post by Epignosis »

I voted INH. I have blooper company in less than an hour. I must make citrus salmon with homemade salsa for fish tacos.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

One concern I have about INH (which I am hesitant to rely too much on because it features personal bias) is that he might think he can whip up a wagon against me because of my Syndicate-abnormal manner of play. He doesn't know me as well as most of you do and I could see someone new to me trying to use my energy against me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

S~V~S, you've been in self-defense mode most of this day phase. I'd like to know where you stand on everyone else at this point.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

rabbit8

Post by rabbit8 »

I'll vote vomps for now, I might not make it home in time to vote or switch my vote. If the no lynch voters move thier votes I will be moving mine to SVS, unless I don't make it home in time. Apparently there is a lot of traffic today.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Better vote now while I have time. I am voting for S~V~S. I think rabbit was on to something.

My Banners:
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I'm voting SVS right now to, I should be able to pop in later if needed.

ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

G-Man wrote:Better vote now while I have time. I am voting for S~V~S. I think rabbit was on to something.

I think you're paranoid ;) I am as vanilla as a wafer.

No one posted the Vomps thing, and not sure how much catch up time I have. But I will try. I would rather die than vote for a no lynch, so I won;t do that to save myself if push comes to shove. Then the people who complacently said things like, "I think he was on to something" or "I would rather lynch SVS than..." without any reasoning will be exposed. We already had Day Zero, we don't need it again.

Linki, Or that vote for instance. Way fishy. Why, sig?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

G Man, you think I sound too congenial? What does that even mean?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
S~V~S wrote:I will catch up when I get home, why does Jay want to lynch Vomps?
He has shown more personal investment in his stake in this game than I'm used to seeing (asking why people voted for him, looking for input from people about where to place his vote). He plopped a fourth vote on the no lynch wagon.

I don't pretend it's a terribly compelling case. I don't think a compelling case is possible with Vompatti though, whether on Day 1 or Day 10. He doesn't allow that when he spends his posts saying whatever he feels like saying. If I perceive any reason at all to suspect him, that means more to me than the average player -- because he has to be dealt with somehow and this represents a unique opportunity where it might be based on something instead of "he's not helping us".
OK, I just saw this. Thanks. I will look for that, cause yeah, he does tend to be more on point when bad. He is a responsible teammate.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I have blooper company as well any minute. I will try to check back and see what's happened.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

and in case I don't get back...#19
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Interesting that both G Man and sig are voting based on Rabbit, who himself says it is just a day one ping based on history. Maybe then they can blame him if I flip civ? (and I will :srsnod: )

I am going to vote to stop a no lynch more so than to stop my own lynch. I am not in Mafia mode, and maybe something can be learned from my lynch. When I said I would rather be lynched than have a no lynch, I meant that.

I have someone coming for dinner, so I will definitely vote before the end, but prolly not say much more unless I find something in my readback. I just quick reread Vomps, and he did not seem all THAT topical, if you know what I mean.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 68
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

I'm in rehearsal but voted Vomps to put him ahead.

For the lulz.

Post 23
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:S~V~S, you've been in self-defense mode most of this day phase. I'd like to know where you stand on everyone else at this point.
I forgot the game, like I said. And self defense mode is my default for civ, I say something ill considered and everyone who has ever seen me be bad thinks I am bad. I have no idea t this point who is bad. Both sig & G Man basing their vote on someone else who is not sure enough to place an unequivocal vote on me is a pang thing, but not sure how much of it is the knee jerk no u reaction.

This was what I meant by my own drummer; it takes me time to build up suspicions if something does not strike me, and nothing much has in a negative way. I dislike the way G-Man led with "you know imma suspect you, right?" and pretty much surfed that. If I did not have to worry about a save I might place a statement vote there, but I will have to save. And I willput my money where my mouth is regarding a nolynch.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S wrote:Interesting that both G Man and sig are voting based on Rabbit, who himself says it is just a day one ping based on history. Maybe then they can blame him if I flip civ? (and I will :srsnod: )

I am going to vote to stop a no lynch more so than to stop my own lynch. I am not in Mafia mode, and maybe something can be learned from my lynch. When I said I would rather be lynched than have a no lynch, I meant that.

I have someone coming for dinner, so I will definitely vote before the end, but prolly not say much more unless I find something in my readback. I just quick reread Vomps, and he did not seem all THAT topical, if you know what I mean.
Blame rabbit if you flip civ? To quote a philosophical snowman, "nope!"

Rabbit makes a good point about you but I admit that a full half of my reason for voting for you is auto-sus paranoia. Rabbit just fed the flames of former-teammate fear. If we hadn't been best baddie buddies in BSG, I probably wouldn't have been as stirred by rabbit's thoughts on you.

S~V~S wrote:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:S~V~S, you've been in self-defense mode most of this day phase. I'd like to know where you stand on everyone else at this point.
I forgot the game, like I said. And self defense mode is my default for civ, I say something ill considered and everyone who has ever seen me be bad thinks I am bad. I have no idea t this point who is bad. Both sig & G Man basing their vote on someone else who is not sure enough to place an unequivocal vote on me is a pang thing, but not sure how much of it is the knee jerk no u reaction.

This was what I meant by my own drummer; it takes me time to build up suspicions if something does not strike me, and nothing much has in a negative way. I dislike the way G-Man led with "you know imma suspect you, right?" and pretty much surfed that. If I did not have to worry about a save I might place a statement vote there, but I will have to save. And I willput my money where my mouth is regarding a nolynch.
You want the truth? I'd much rather lynch Scotty than you today but there seemed to be more of an appetite for you over him. I want to vote for someone in my top 3. Eloh is my #3 and is too soft a suspicion to act on. You're my #2 and with Epi voting elsewhere, I didn't see a Scotty train as feasible. Would you join me in voting for Scotty? I have about 20 more minutes at the office before calling it quits for the night.

My Banners:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So you are willing to lynch me to quench your appetite and for admitted paranoia?
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

By voting for me you're pretty much forcing me not to switch my vote away from no lynch. Therefore by voting for me you're really voting for no lynch. The way I see it anyone who votes for no lynch is a confirmed baddie.

Image Image Image
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S wrote:So you are willing to lynch me to quench your appetite and for admitted paranoia?
Bingo. But I'm open to voting for Scotty McTwitchenhausen as well.

My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Moved my vote to VOMPATTI.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I just was reading your posts and while discussing 3Js peek you said Scotty had some good thinking.

And if you are willing to lynch Scotty, why aren't you trying to? Just making a vote from paranoia? I don't particularly suspect anyone (except maybe you, and that's a possible no u kneejerk, not sure yet) but you say you have a strong suspect. Where's your fervor?

And the baddies have not talked yet, right? This is general, not at you specifically,lol. Maybe.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

That was at G Man, not you Jay.
Polo
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Polo »

I find it cute that you guys miss me :p
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:
Scotty wrote:I thought Polo contributed plenty of content early on in SockWars. This doesn't look like the same Polo as i saw in there, but hey. It's different strokes for different people I guess.
Polo was also a major contributor in Battlestar Galactica. That's kind of the problem for me, actually. Are we going to say that Polo's meta can be described as simply as "active = town, inactive = scum"? He strikes me as quite a capable player. When he gives us so little, I feel inclined to give him a little time to find his footing.
Here's the deal: summer break is over (technically it's winter for us here, but can you really say 80 ºF at ~85% humidity is winter?) and I've been really busy, both with school and with my personal life (god bless Tinder). I'll be getting more and more involved with this game as this week goes by, I promise!

My evildar points at Wilgy. He's been acting noticeably different from his BSG mafia persona.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Polo wrote:My evildar points at Wilgy. He's been acting noticeably different from his BSG mafia persona.
Please describe the difference(s).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I might be paranoid yes, but considering your great mafia game I don't see an issue with a wee bit of paranoia. I would be willing to switch to Vomp, but right now for day I I like what Rabbit said, and I have a bad gut feeling on you.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

That was 16, this one is 17, also :rip I said Day 1 with roman numeral.
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

And anyone that votes no lynch now is basically outing themselves and Vomp, imo.

I have no idea how many posts I have today. I think this is 17. Guest is here, will be back to vote and make a safety post ha ha.

Linki, OK, so you are voting for me becasue Rabbit & I have been a good baddie in the past, so you think I am bad in this game too, hrm, sig? Your gut is not good if you think I am bad, siggi.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S wrote:I just was reading your posts and while discussing 3Js peek you said Scotty had some good thinking.

And if you are willing to lynch Scotty, why aren't you trying to? Just making a vote from paranoia? I don't particularly suspect anyone (except maybe you, and that's a possible no u kneejerk, not sure yet) but you say you have a strong suspect. Where's your fervor?

And the baddies have not talked yet, right? This is general, not at you specifically,lol. Maybe.
Burrowing on JJJ is the one thing Scotty has to his credit right now but it's not enough to overcome my seeming auto-trust of JJJ. Heck, baddies often raise very reasonable lines of thought. I tried to do it in BSG. It's early in a heist game. If the baddies can set somebody up early, it's like an extra leg up on the civvies, which would require something dramatic and awesome like what happened in Arrested Development to stop them.

My Banners:

Return to “Previous Heists”