Total votes: 0
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 274

Re: MAD MAX: Day 10

Post by Dom »

Also Glorfindel.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 149
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Ugh. Dom, you're killing me here. I almost want to tie this up, but that still gives the baddies an advantage with no lynch.

Yes, World Reborn, you totally pretty much outed yourself, and you weren't civ.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Also I don't remember Wilgy suspecting me.

I didn't out myself. Matt outed me.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

then why bring it up as an example?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:Please, if yo uwant to win this game reconsider your votes.

I played a shit game and Quin played masterfully. If he's not bad then someone is fooling me hard. He has tried to end this game early on multiple occasions. Am I assuming the worst case? Yes. I want to win. I want us to win. I am a civvie. People could have searched their feelings earlier in the game and found me, but none did. I truly am alone in this game. You have seen a Dom play like crap.

Now, quin has repeatedly avoided the last two (read: all of them but elohcin) baddie lynches. Have I made the right calls always in this game? Heck no. Have I owned up to these mistakes? Yes. Quin has stood by his suspicion of me to try and end this game. He doesn't acknowledge that this is the exact strategy that Epi employed in the Glorfindel lynch. He is bad.
I have not tried to end this game through my vote for you. You're pushing this narrative that I made you into my lylo scapegoat, which is blatantly false. I stuck to my case on you because you looked no better than they did. I own that. I won't acknowledge it's the same strategy, because it's not. I think he voted you for an attempt to gain civ cred. I voted you because you're bad.
Weird how you both have the same record on the day where the baddie count went from 2-1.
What does this mean?
Weird how you and a confirmed baddie both voted against the confirmed baddie on the day that confirmed baddie made the baddies go into 1 lynch until loss.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LoRab wrote:then why bring it up as an example?
I was pissed AF
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 334

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:Indiglo-- LoRab.
Your first interaction about indiglo was well after the case against her had surfaced.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:

I played a shit game and Quin played masterfully. If he's not bad then someone is fooling me hard. He has tried to end this game early on multiple occasions. Am I assuming the worst case? Yes. I want to win. I want us to win. I am a civvie. People could have searched their feelings earlier in the game and found me, but none did. I truly am alone in this game. You have seen a Dom play like crap.

Now, quin has repeatedly avoided the last two (read: all of them but elohcin) baddie lynches. Have I made the right calls always in this game? Heck no. Have I owned up to these mistakes? Yes. Quin has stood by his suspicion of me to try and end this game. He doesn't acknowledge that this is the exact strategy that Epi employed in the Glorfindel lynch. He is bad.
I have not tried to end this game through my vote for you. You're pushing this narrative that I made you into my lylo scapegoat, which is blatantly false. I stuck to my case on you because you looked no better than they did. I own that. I won't acknowledge it's the same strategy, because it's not. I think he voted you for an attempt to gain civ cred. I voted you because you're bad.
Weird how you both have the same record on the day where the baddie count went from 2-1.
What does this mean?
Weird how you and a confirmed baddie both voted against the confirmed baddie on the day that confirmed baddie made the baddies go into 1 lynch until loss.
We went into lylo after we lynched WIlgy, not Glorfindel.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 823
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Hey what's up?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
Your first interaction about indiglo was well after the case against her had surfaced.
That wasn't her question.

I am answering her question.
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:

What does this mean?
That wasn't my point.
You voted against a confirmed baddie on the day that the baddie team became a team of one.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
That wasn't her question.

I am answering her question.
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:

What does this mean?
That wasn't my point.
You voted against a confirmed baddie on the day that the baddie team became a team of one.
Yes, I did. He was not confirmed at that point, and I expressed why I had my doubts and chose you over him.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

PLEASE change your votes.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:Hey what's up?
Anything that isn't down.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
Yes, I did. He was not confirmed at that point, and I expressed why I had my doubts and chose you over him.
He admitted to being bad.

You also did this with Glorfindel.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Are you caught up, Sloonei?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:

Explain to me how Glorfindel's meta standpoint on refusing to answer a question is a clear-cut scum-tell.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

SLOONEI PLEASE
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I will probably regret that decision, but I just tied things up for reasons that make sense in my head.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
Dom wrote:
Quin wrote:

Explain to me how Glorfindel's meta standpoint on refusing to answer a question is a clear-cut scum-tell.
Because he does not lie.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

PLEASE SLOONEI
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

LoRab, what are these reasons? Please change your vote.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:LoRab, what are these reasons? Please change your vote.
Reason: you are bad.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Oh I thought the deadline was right at 9.

Hey what's up?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Let's not lose based on emotional appeals from someone without an ounce of civ cred.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:Let's not lose based on emotional appeals from someone without an ounce of civ cred.
This post REEKS.

So smug.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Did we just get an extra day of this? I'm cool with that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I guess we have a Day 11, at least.
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I can't explain right now. Please trust me. Unless you're bad.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

LoRab wrote:
I do trust you. But I don't understand you.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

NIGHTKILL ODDS:

2:1 Sloonei

1:4 Lorab

1:10 Dom and Quin

1:100 INH :sigh:
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 152

Post by insertnamehere »

maybe the real mafia was the friends we made along the way
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:maybe the real mafia was the friends we made along the way
Kill them all!
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Mafia: The game where you get to make great friends--and kill them, too!
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Post by G-Man »

SHAKE APPEAL

It was a knock-down, drag-out battle of words. Quin vs. Dom, Dom vs. Quin. Back and forth they went. LoRab and Sloonei turned their heads to the left and to the right as if spectating at a verbal tennis match. Sides had to be taken. Stances had to be made. Lines had to be drawn. Votes had to be cast.

At the end of it all, there was a tie. There hadn't been a tie before now.

"Well now what?" someone asked.

"Flip a coin!" someone shouted.

"Nah, too random."

"Kill them both!" another declared.

"Nah, too barbaric."

"Why don't we all just shake hands and pick this up in the morning?" asked a sensible voice.

"Sure, why not."

Dom and Quin shook hands and everyone walked away for the evening. But would they all make it to the morning? Only time would tell.

---------------------------------------------

There was a tie. Nobody was lynched.

You have until 8:00 pm US Eastern to send in your role PMs.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

LoRab wrote:Mafia: The game where you get to make great friends--and kill them, too!
It's fun! trust
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 93

Re: Mad Max: Polls

Post by G-Man »

DAY 10

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

LoRab wrote:Mafia: The game where you get to make great friends--and kill them, too!
Does the Syndicate have an official slogan? Can this be it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

insertnamehere wrote:Image

NIGHTKILL ODDS:

2:1 Sloonei

1:4 Lorab

1:10 Dom and Quin

1:100 INH :sigh:
I'll take those odds.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: MAD MAX: Night 10

Post by Sloonei »

I have not read up on why we ended up at a tie, but I see we have LoRab to thank for that. That all but confirms her as a townie, not that I had much doubt anymore. The biggest concern about Quin is that he's been too confident about Dom, obviously. Look at the rest of the townies who have been around for the last few days. We've all been hysterical, going back and forth trying to figure things out. But Quin has been 100% sure of Dom the whole time. Maybe he's right. Or maybe he just doesn't have that natural paranoia that comes with being town in a late game situation. Thank you for the delay, LoRab. I was feeling shaky myself but couldn't contribute anything. I hope we can work this out.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:I have not read up on why we ended up at a tie, but I see we have LoRab to thank for that. That all but confirms her as a townie, not that I had much doubt anymore. The biggest concern about Quin is that he's been too confident about Dom, obviously. Look at the rest of the townies who have been around for the last few days. We've all been hysterical, going back and forth trying to figure things out. But Quin has been 100% sure of Dom the whole time. Maybe he's right. Or maybe he just doesn't have that natural paranoia that comes with being town in a late game situation. Thank you for the delay, LoRab. I was feeling shaky myself but couldn't contribute anything. I hope we can work this out.
No, I'm probably not as paranoid as you or LoRab. I'm confident and I don't think I've ever been given a good reason for me to doubt my read. Dom's posts have barely anything in them that I can associate with townie behaviour. He's admitted he looks bad, but I mean, how can you look this bad without actually being bad?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

LoRab, when I asked your reasoning for tying the vote, you said this:
LoRab wrote:
Moving your vote off Dom means you're hesitating on suspecting Dom. Asking me to trust you infers that you're also hesitant to suspect me. I'm left to believe that you tied the vote because you think we're both bad lynches. Am I correct? What are your thoughts on both Sloonei and INH?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:I have not read up on why we ended up at a tie, but I see we have LoRab to thank for that. That all but confirms her as a townie, not that I had much doubt anymore. The biggest concern about Quin is that he's been too confident about Dom, obviously. Look at the rest of the townies who have been around for the last few days. We've all been hysterical, going back and forth trying to figure things out. But Quin has been 100% sure of Dom the whole time. Maybe he's right. Or maybe he just doesn't have that natural paranoia that comes with being town in a late game situation. Thank you for the delay, LoRab. I was feeling shaky myself but couldn't contribute anything. I hope we can work this out.
No, I'm probably not as paranoid as you or LoRab. I'm confident and I don't think I've ever been given a good reason for me to doubt my read. Dom's posts have barely anything in them that I can associate with townie behaviour. He's admitted he looks bad, but I mean, how can you look this bad without actually being bad?
So you know that I am town? Then why are you asking LoRab what she thinks of me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

A couple thoughts about Epi started giving me pause in relation to Dom. I've vaguely referenced this earlier, but on Day 6 both Epi and Dom came out strongly against me in a spur of the moment attack. I have begun to doubt that that was a coordinated effort. There was no opportunity for the two of them to work out such a strategy beforehand; I made a post and Epi jammed it down my throat immediately. Dom picked up a subsequent suspicion of me for the same post. What reason would there be for two teammates to conspire to attack the same person for an as-yet undetermined case like that?

The other is Epi's concession. Even if he was having difficulty committing to this game and saw no room to defend himself, Epi is not one to throw a game away. Looking back on it, I feel uneasy. His behavior suggests to me that his teammate was, at the time, well-concealed and he felt confident in their ability to win the game without him, and so he sacrificed himself and snuffed the conversation for the day in the process. LoRab opted to extend the game today, so I give her a 0% chance of being a baddie at this point. INH is still Silvertongue. So this just leaves Quin (or me, from everyone else's perspective) as a candidate for Epi's hypothetical well-concealed partner.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote:I am starting to think it's Quin but I am at work and can't talk about things.
The above post is what I would have said had I been able to talk about things.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
So you know that I am town? Then why are you asking LoRab what she thinks of me?
As long as I believe Dom is bad then you obviously aren't. I'm asking LoRab because it's important, I want to discuss it, and I am listening to the alternatives.
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 289

Post by MacDougall »

I am fucking loving this end game. The cast is brilliant.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
Yeah civvies never screw up. They play 100% perfect games that illuminate them to be civvies every time. That's why we didn't lynch any of--

oh... right.

:rolleyes:

Your logic is shaky at best and downright faulty at worst.
Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
As long as I believe Dom is bad then you obviously aren't. I'm asking LoRab because it's important, I want to discuss it, and I am listening to the alternatives.
The alternative is that YOU are bad, eh?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote:
Sloonei wrote:
Quin wrote:
As long as you believe Dom is bad then LoRab obviously isn't as well.

:shrug2:
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

What motivation does a baddie LoRab have to needlessly extend the game another day?

This makes no sense.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote:What motivation does a baddie LoRab have to needlessly extend the game another day?

This makes no sense.
I do not understand how you interpreted that from what I said. LoRab tied the lynch, gave a cryptic justification and I want to talk about it. I didn't insinuate anything about her being bad.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”