GAME OVER: BLUE vs. RED

Moderator: Community Team

thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 179

Re: Day 2- BLUE vs. RED

Post by thellama73 »

notsawyer540 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Sawyer, what was the point of flooding the thread with 12 huge quotes with minimal commentary? Do you really expect anyone to get anything out of that, or are you just trying to look like you are trying?
I was pretty pissed about SVS getting lynched and pretty tipsy before I logged in. Now that I've read why SVS was lynched, I get it. I would've considered voting for her on day 3. However, it does not make any sense that it happened on day 2.

Also, your questions here are quite misleading and your accusatory tone is quite suspicious. :eye: Instead of discussing any of the actual content, you criticize me in general. Is it annoying that I quoted all of that without trimming it down? Yes. Do I need to explain everything when it's safe to assume everyone here can read? No.
How is my question misleading? What is it leading people to think? And if being accusatory is suspicious, than anyone playing the game is suspicious. The point of Mafia is to accuse people. So put that eye back in its socket.

I genuinely don't understand what point you were trying to make with all those quotes. Can you explain it to me in less than 20,000 words?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Night 2- BLUE vs. RED

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Spoiler alert: We're killing LC.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 150

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Spoiler alert: We're killing LC.
Why LC? Is it fun being a bucket of WIFOM with no regrets other than waiting for the inevitable end?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
notsawyer540
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by notsawyer540 »

thellama73 wrote:
notsawyer540 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Sawyer, what was the point of flooding the thread with 12 huge quotes with minimal commentary? Do you really expect anyone to get anything out of that, or are you just trying to look like you are trying?
I was pretty pissed about SVS getting lynched and pretty tipsy before I logged in. Now that I've read why SVS was lynched, I get it. I would've considered voting for her on day 3. However, it does not make any sense that it happened on day 2.

Also, your questions here are quite misleading and your accusatory tone is quite suspicious. :eye: Instead of discussing any of the actual content, you criticize me in general. Is it annoying that I quoted all of that without trimming it down? Yes. Do I need to explain everything when it's safe to assume everyone here can read? No.
How is my question misleading? What is it leading people to think? And if being accusatory is suspicious, than anyone playing the game is suspicious. The point of Mafia is to accuse people. So put that eye back in its socket.

I genuinely don't understand what point you were trying to make with all those quotes. Can you explain it to me in less than 20,000 words?
Epi actively promoted not lynching a known baddie and Wilgy jumped right on the opportunity to support that idea without hesitation. Then SVS was lynched instead of the guy we know is bad. Looks suspicious to me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

notsawyer540 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
notsawyer540 wrote:

Epi actively promoted not lynching a known baddie and Wilgy jumped right on the opportunity to support that idea without hesitation. Then SVS was lynched instead of the guy we know is bad. Looks suspicious to me.
Thank you, that's much easier to follow. Although we know SVS was lynched without you telling us. It was in the Host Post.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

thellama73 wrote:Thank you, that's much easier to follow. Although we know SVS was lynched without you telling us. It was in the Host Post.
Gee I must have missed that.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

notsawyer540 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
notsawyer540 wrote:

Technically, I spoke about not voting Jack first. :grin:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

DrWilgy wrote:Technically, I spoke about not voting Jack first. :grin:
Dun dun dunnnnnn!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DrWilgy wrote:
Why LC? Is it fun being a bucket of WIFOM with no regrets other than waiting for the inevitable end?
Cause I'm worried he knows I'm mafia.

So much fun.

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Llama obviously scum. Playing dumb while secretly killing people. Straight out of the GOP playbook.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Yay! Finally.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

notsawyer540 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Technically, I spoke about not voting Jack first. :grin:
Dun dun dunnnnnn!
is that it?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Baddie team is JoH, Sawyer, DF, and Llamotnosis Con.
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:Baddie team is JoH, Sawyer, DF, and Llamotnosis Con.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 102

Post by MacDougall »

DrWilgy wrote:Baddie team is JoH, Sawyer, DF, and Llamotnosis Con.
Yeah I dunno now I doubt Sawyer would have the guts to make up a scum read on me if he was bad.

Faraday is bad though.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 70

Re: Day 3- BLUE vs. RED

Post by G-Man »

CHEERS TO THE FALL
(MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2017)
GLENN: Body shots, stripper poles, and the White House. Hello America, it seems that the old adage is true- a leopard cannot change its spots. The latest scandal to rock the Hillary Clinton Administration, right now.

[intro music plays]

GLENN: I want you to know that I am going try my hardest not to laugh while talking about this, but please forgive me if I do. This is very serious stuff but it is also so absurdly predictable that I think the natural reaction for a lot of Republicans out there is to laugh.

PAT: I definitely laughed when I heard the headlines.

GLENN: I know you did. I was stunned at first but laughter followed soon after. It's been said that we laugh at that which we do not understand. This is pretty darn unfathomable. Former President and current First Gentleman Bill Clinton is under fire from women's groups across the country this morning after a video surfaced of him drinking shots with and inappropriately touching- of all things- White House interns.

STU: Shocker. Never could have seen that one coming.

GLENN: It doesn't stop there. The video goes on to show the former President leading three clearly intoxicated White House interns from an Inauguration Day party inside the White House to a secret room equipped with strobe lights, a small stage and what can only be described as stripper poles. You can hear him coaxing the young women to quote "give the pole a try" and "make it a team effort" as they proceed to perform stripteases and lap dances for the 42nd President. The video stops as Clinton begins to get handsy with one of the young women, who appears to resist at first.

PAT: I wonder how he got that stuff moved in without anyone asking questions.

GLENN: The response from the Clinton Administration this morning was fascinating. They are trying to identify the person who recorded this footage because they committed a crime by secretly recording footage inside the White House. They were tight-lipped, however, on questions about what this means for Bill Clinton and his roll in his wife's administration going forward, calling these developments a personal matter.

STU: It is an amazing turnaround because he got a pass from liberals 20 years ago but now they've turned against him. Especially Millennials.

PAT: Yeah but they all voted for Bernie Sanders anyway.

GLENN: Of all the tightrope acts I expected Hillary Clinton to face, this was not one of them.

STU: She's going to have to choose between her loyalty to her husband and her loyalty to women's rights.

GLENN: It seems she may have already made her choice, as rumors are swirling of an enraged Hillary Clinton throwing- of all things- an ashtray at her husband and banishing him from the White House. We'll see if any more details come out of this but wow.

PAT: He should stay. If there can be a First Wives Club, why not a First Gentlemen's Club?

[laughter]

-----------------------------------------------

FZ. has been kicked out of the Clinton Administration. She was...
BILL CLINTON
Former President of the United States and currently serving as First Gentleman, Bill still has plenty of the charisma that launched the Clinton political dynasty. Only losing three of 12 votes in his political career (House, Governor, and impeachment), he has a 75% chance of surviving every time he collects the most votes in a lynch poll. His ability to survive lynches has no impact on a tie lynch if he is involved with one. Tied lynch polls result in no lynch.
It is now Day 3.
You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:meany: Cowards.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Those Republican assholes are eliminating women at an alarming rate.

Hillary would be most displeased, as am I. :mad:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 70

Post by G-Man »

As is usual, Hillary Clinton approves of exercising your right to vote. +1 Hillary Point those who voted in the night poll. An additional +1 Hillary Point to those who voted for the appropriate responses: his achievements as President, his daughter, and his wife.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hot dog!

That amoral jerk needed to get out of politics and make room for us principled conservative servants of our lord and savior, money Jesus Christ.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 109

Post by Quin »

hi i would like to lynch the anime gif today please
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I still don't wanna lynch anime.

I think we can not botger with him for at least one more phase.
Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Quin wrote:hi i would like to lynch the anime gif today please
I agree with this. My second choice would be Wilgy, who I already suspected, and whose vote for SVS has done him no favors in my estimation.

Also, RIP FZ. That was a bad role to lose.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Metalmarsh89, I see you have placed your vote on Epignosis. Is that a sincere suspicion?

notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Voting Jack. Let's get rid of this guy.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:Metalmarsh89, I see you have placed your vote on Epignosis. Is that a sincere suspicion?
All of my suspicions are sincere.

This one is just a sincere tinfoil.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Marmot wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Metalmarsh89, I see you have placed your vote on Epignosis. Is that a sincere suspicion?

Would you be willing to talk about your tinfoil a little?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:
Marmot wrote:

Not really, I'll realize how silly it sounds if I do.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Marmot wrote:

Not really, I'll realize how silly it sounds if I do.
And, following that, he'll just disdainfully ignore your suspicion, giving you nothing. I feel like you do.

Vote Epignosis
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 329

Post by Epignosis »

:grin:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm glad Long Con voted for me. I now fully believe he is bad.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:grin:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote::grin:
How many times have you killed Black Rock Night 1?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
I believe that the correct answer is zero.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I believe that the correct answer is zero.
I think so too.

Q.E.D.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm glad we agree.

L.O.L.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If the mafia's plan was to get me lynched by killing Eloh Night 1, then they done fucked up.

Because now I'm a confirmed civilian.

If you lynch me, you are either bad or a fool.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:If the mafia's plan was to get me lynched by killing Eloh Night 1, then they done fucked up.

That is a good point.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:If the mafia's plan was to get me lynched by killing Eloh Night 1, then they done fucked up.

That is a good point.
And you're not a fool. ;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

And that was not an Elohcin that wanted out of the game either. On the off chance that you were bad, but knew she preferred to not be in.

Vote Jack
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:

That is a good point.
And you're not a fool. ;)
Good thing I didn't lynch you then. ;)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm not thinking clearly about things.

If a Night 1 Eloh death clears me, mafia either weren't thinking that through or don't know that dynamic.

The trouble is, I don't think there's many else on the poll who fall into that latter category.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:I'm not thinking clearly about things.

If a Night 1 Eloh death clears me, mafia either weren't thinking that through or don't know that dynamic.

The trouble is, I don't think there's many else on the poll who fall into that latter category.
Maybe it just wasn't about you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I've been drinking.

Nobody tell Heidi but sometimes, when I'm praying, I get a boner for Jesus.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Also, my team is Epi, LC, Marmot and Quin.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Also, my team is Epi, LC, Marmot and Quin.
One of these 4 are bad.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

thellama73 wrote:I agree with this. My second choice would be Wilgy, who I already suspected, and whose vote for SVS has done him no favors in my estimation.
Now you are just assuming things Llama. My vote for SVS has done wonders for me. We confirmed she was civ.

What I would like is some opinions from Faraday following her lynch.

I have a tonal bad read of Epi following his recent posts. What does admitting how civvie you are do for us other than WIFOM defense to LC's suspicion? I've killed Wilgette n1 several times when I play with her and some friends around a table.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DrWilgy wrote:
thellama73 wrote:I agree with this. My second choice would be Wilgy, who I already suspected, and whose vote for SVS has done him no favors in my estimation.
Now you are just assuming things Llama. My vote for SVS has done wonders for me. We confirmed she was civ.

I have a tonal bad read of Epi following his recent posts. What does admitting how civvie you are do for us other than WIFOM defense to LC's suspicion? I've killed Wilgette n1 several times when I play with her and some friends around a table.
You do a lot of shit I wouldn't do.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

You do a lot of shit I wouldn't do.
Sometimes you just gotta kill the ones you love.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Murder your darlings.

Return to “Previous Heists”