Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Night 4- BLUE vs. RED

Post by Long Con »

MacDougall wrote:
Long Con wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Whose idea was this?
Instant blame. New top suspect.
It'd be sweet if you used your head instead of your pooping ass to play Mafia. What in the world kind of shit would my end of game play be as a Mafia player?

If I am a Mafia player, the only possible justification for what I did was to save Notsawyer. Otherwise I as a Mafia player just stay away from the thread for the last 20 minutes.

Seriously mate you havin a fucken lend or whaT?
Having a lend? Sorry Mac, I'm not hip to that slang.

So what you're saying here is that your actions so today should convince us all that you are Civ. And you can't think of a reason why a baddie would do what you did. You can't think of a reason why a baddie would vote for and secure the lynch of a Civ in a way that he can instantly argue a baddie wouldn't do.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Day 4- BLUE vs. RED

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:And MM evidently suspects both LC and thellama73.
What's your point?

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 102

Post by MacDougall »

Long Con wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Long Con wrote:
It'd be sweet if you used your head instead of your pooping ass to play Mafia. What in the world kind of shit would my end of game play be as a Mafia player?

If I am a Mafia player, the only possible justification for what I did was to save Notsawyer. Otherwise I as a Mafia player just stay away from the thread for the last 20 minutes.

Having a lend? Sorry Mac, I'm not hip to that slang.

So what you're saying here is that your actions so today should convince us all that you are Civ. And you can't think of a reason why a baddie would do what you did. You can't think of a reason why a baddie would vote for and secure the lynch of a Civ in a way that he can instantly argue a baddie wouldn't do.
No what I am saying is that I didn't do it and it should be quite obvious.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

But you see my point.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 329

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall wrote:
Long Con wrote:

notsawyer540 wrote:Holding out hope for Faraday, Floyd, or Mac. Whichever one saves me will gain major civ points in my book.

Marmot's vote won't be enough to save me even if he changes to Quin
Nope. No possible justification to get involved at all.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote:
What's your point?
You suspect two people I now have a reason to believe are good, and you tried to get me to vote for thellama73 but you only offered "Fair enough" when I said I suspected him but wouldn't vote for him- you didn't make any kind of effort to make that lynch happen (or the lynch of LC for that matter). That makes me suspect you more.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 179

Post by thellama73 »

Sawyer, are you still maintaining your innocence in the wake of that fiasco?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:Sawyer, are you still maintaining your innocence in the wake of that fiasco?
How does the fiasco make him guilty? Break it down for me.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Sawyer, are you still maintaining your innocence in the wake of that fiasco?
The fiasco doesn't make him guilty, the role given to him by G-Man makes him guilty. His behavior reveals his guilt. And the fiasco teaches me to trust my own instincts and not go along with the cool kids.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
The fiasco doesn't make him guilty, the role given to him by G-Man makes him guilty. His behavior reveals his guilt. And the fiasco teaches me to trust my own instincts and not go along with the cool kids.
Maybe it would be better if you were less pedantic about it, and read Epi's question the way you know he intended it - "How does the fiasco behaviour reveal his guilt?" or something like that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
"The wake of that fiasco" doesn't have anything to do with the role G-Man gave him either.

You are now citing his behavior that reveals his guilt. Walk me through what he said and did that is so revealing.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Maybe it would be better if you were less pedantic about it, and read Epi's question the way you know he intended it - "How does the fiasco behaviour reveal his guilt?" or something like that.
I've made my case on him a bunch of times. The only thing that has changed is that a whole host of people rushed in to rescue him at the last minute. That looks suspicious because people with teammates are more likely to be saved at the last minute than people without teammates, but mainly I just stand by my original case. I am annoyed that I allowed myself to be dissuaded from voting for my first choice by groupthink. As a wise man once said, "none of us is as dumb as all of us."

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
"The wake of that fiasco" doesn't have anything to do with the role G-Man gave him either.

You are now citing his behavior that reveals his guilt. Walk me through what he said and did that is so revealing.
Epi, I get that you think Sawyer is a civ. I think you are wrong. I'm tired right now, but if you really don't remember/don't want to look for it, I will dig up my explanation of why I think Sawyer is bad first thing in the morning for you, okay?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
I've made my case on him a bunch of times. The only thing that has changed is that a whole host of people rushed in to rescue him at the last minute. That looks suspicious because people with teammates are more likely to be saved at the last minute than people without teammates, but mainly I just stand by my original case. I am annoyed that I allowed myself to be dissuaded from voting for my first choice by groupthink. As a wise man once said, "none of us is as dumb as all of us."
Your "case" was this: "I think Sawyer has looked bad from Day 1. His equivocating, his dismissiveness, and his case on you seems forced. He is getting my vote today."

I asked you to elaborate to on his equivocation and you referenced stuff from Day 0 / Day 1:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Llama, you used a curious word in describing notsawyer: "Equivocating." How does this adjective apply to notsawyer? "Resolute" or "stubborn" is the word I would have used.
I'll have to dig up my original post where I accused him of that when I'm feeling less sick/tired than I am now, but briefly he spent part of Day0/1 saying things like "On the one hand... on the other hand... but I'm not sure... or it COULD be..." which I regard as a baddie tell. Baddies tend to be noncommittal (moreso than civvies) because committing to a viewpoint leaves you vulnerable when you are proven wrong (as baddies must eventually be). Granted he's being a lot less noncommittal in his case on you, biut only after I called him out.
Then:
thellama73 wrote:
Quin wrote: And, both. This is civilian Quin though. I'd be unanimously town-read if I was bad.
Oh wait a minute! Just when I was about ready to plant Quin firmly in my Civ column, he lets loose with this howler.

"I'm playing exactly like a civvie. Nothing I'm doing indicates in the slightest that I am bad." The universal emotions of a frustrated baddie who feels he's played a great game but is losing anyway (I've been there many times.)

I really, really distrust this post.
That isn't equivocation at all. That's a firm claim that you mark as being the sign of not just mafia, but frustrated mafia.
thellama73 wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Quin wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Quin missed my original point and misinterpreted my question. Hence we are talking in circles.

Placeholder vote on Quin. I don't think my original point was that obscure.
You had the chance to reiterate your point. Why didn't you take it, and instead choose to believe that I'm (assumedly purposefully) misinterpreting your question?
Quin, aren't you known for having several page long arguments over nuances of language aka talking in circles?

I don't fault S-V-S for this at all. That said, I don't think it's necessarily a scumtell for you so. :shrug2:

And that's all I have to say about that.
While we're on the subject of Quin, who wants to talk about this doozy of a post from jack?

He acknowledges the case on Quin, but equivocates nicely.

Linki: I voted LC because he was rude to Floyd, so just a placeholder really.
That is well observed. That first sentence is definitely something I could see a teammate writing.
Now you're lynching Quin because someone else- a mafia member- made an equivocating statement about him.

++++

So forgive me if I don't put any stock in your so-called "cases."
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Epi, I get that you think Sawyer is a civ. I think you are wrong. I'm tired right now, but if you really don't remember/don't want to look for it, I will dig up my explanation of why I think Sawyer is bad first thing in the morning for you, okay?
No need. I've already found it and dismantled it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

No need. I've already found it and dismantled it.
Close call.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

notsawyer, you're on your own tomorrow. If the field wants you out, I am not going to sit here and defend you further.

Kind of funny how the guy you stubbornly tried to get lynched became your greatest defender. ;)

I plan to spend my time left alive here figuring out who is bad. MM, MacDougall, and Wilgy are my top three suspects off the bat.
notsawyer540
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by notsawyer540 »

RIP Quin. :(

I'm more inclined to think that Mac is innocent after the way that things went down, because he could've done nothing and sat back and let me get lynched if he were bad. He was the last person to vote and he cast the deciding vote between two civs who were up for lynch. If he were bad, it wouldn't matter to him which one of us got lynched and he only exposed himself to more risk by stepping in. He was my top scum read before, but now I'm not so sure.

One vote that sticks out like a sore thumb is Marmot. Two civs were up for lynch and he avoided voting for either one of them.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

notsawyer540 wrote:RIP Quin. :(

I'm more inclined to think that Mac is innocent after the way that things went down, because he could've done nothing and sat back and let me get lynched if he were bad. He was the last person to vote and he cast the deciding vote between two civs who were up for lynch. If he were bad, it wouldn't matter to him which one of us got lynched and he only exposed himself to more risk by stepping in. He was my top scum read before, but now I'm not so sure.

One vote that sticks out like a sore thumb is Marmot. Two civs were up for lynch and he avoided voting for either one of them.
I am the only person in 2017 to win as mafia on The Syndicate this year.

What you are describing is precisely what I did to win.
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Epignosis wrote:

What game was that?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

notsawyer540 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

What game was that?
Good luck reading it. ;)
notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

Epignosis wrote:Good luck reading it. ;)
lol that's an interesting concept for a game.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:
Marmot wrote:
What's your point?
You suspect two people I now have a reason to believe are good, and you tried to get me to vote for thellama73 but you only offered "Fair enough" when I said I suspected him but wouldn't vote for him- you didn't make any kind of effort to make that lynch happen (or the lynch of LC for that matter). That makes me suspect you more.
1) I wasn't around after that point, so I was incapable of doing anything.

2) I'm not going to launch a campaign against every person I suspect, that's too much work, and likely wouldn't be fruitful anyway.

3) You suspect him but aren't pushing for his lynch either. Why do you suspect me for doing the same thing? :evileye:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Epignosis wrote:

I wish I was that cool.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Marmot wrote:
What's your point?

2) I'm not going to launch a campaign against every person I suspect, that's too much work, and likely wouldn't be fruitful anyway.

3) You suspect him but aren't pushing for his lynch either. Why do you suspect me for doing the same thing? :evileye:
I did suspect him. The LC comment was always in the back of my mind. What do you make of his appraisal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Marmot wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Marmot wrote:
What's your point?

I did suspect him. The LC comment was always in the back of my mind. What do you make of his appraisal?
Ok, well, that comment, and his placement in my rainbow list, was entirely fabricated. I wanted to make it look like I Lie Detected him, but I didn't. I can't Lie Detect. It was a ruse.

He's a very valid suspect.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Also: please don't be mad.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

At the very least, Metalmarsh and Epi's Llama-based reactions should be analyzable, from the perspective that they thought Llama was Civ-cleared? I don't know, that's one perspective.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Also: please don't be mad.
I'm not. Temporarily annoyed would be a better description.
Long Con wrote:At the very least, Metalmarsh and Epi's Llama-based reactions should be analyzable, from the perspective that they thought Llama was Civ-cleared? I don't know, that's one perspective.
My appraisal of you was tied to llama. My view was that if one of you was bad, so too was the other.

I'm okay putting you both back in the suspect pool, however.

I just don't know what you think you accomplished if you are a civilian.

I have wanted to string llama up for the way he's been characterizing people and acting like Day 0 stuff is more important than Day 3 stuff. You single-highhandedly prevented me from pursuing that avenue, so if you are a civilian, thanks for nothing.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:At the very least, Metalmarsh and Epi's Llama-based reactions should be analyzable, from the perspective that they thought Llama was Civ-cleared? I don't know, that's one perspective.
When did I say llama was civ-cleared? :confused:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Epignosis wrote:I did suspect him. The LC comment was always in the back of my mind. What do you make of his appraisal?
I think it was a lie. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Yeah, I'm good lynching MM.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote:
You didn't say it. It was generally assumed based on my list and comments. :srsnod:

@Epi: I am actually preparing a nice ISO on MM that should be quite convincing that he is bad.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What is your actual opinion on llama? I think he stinks.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:What is your actual opinion on llama? I think he stinks.
I voted for him the first two days, and I haven't really changed my opinion. What were his opinions on Quin during his lynch?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
I voted for him the first two days, and I haven't really changed my opinion. What were his opinions on Quin during his lynch?
I'd have to look.

You do understand that I now suspect you as well. Yes, I'm sure you do.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Marmot wrote:
You didn't say it. It was generally assumed based on my list and comments. :srsnod:

@Epi: I am actually preparing a nice ISO on MM that should be quite convincing that he is bad.
I'd love to see it. :dark:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I'd have to look.

It's fine. I probably have an inflated sense of my own lynch-survivability, which makes things easier for me.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
I'd have to look.

It's fine. I probably have an inflated sense of my own lynch-survivability, which makes things easier for me.
You've got your mafia games all mixed up. Image

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote: So forgive me if I don't put any stock in your so-called "cases."
You're forgiven. I hope you'll extend me the same courtesy and forgive me for not putting much stock in your reads, given that they have cost us SVS and Quin.

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I got Llama as a civ read fwiw
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 70

Post by G-Man »

Hillary Points Update!

Night 3:
+1 to everyone who voted in the Night 3 poll
+1 to everyone who voted for a Clinton-esque choice for VP (Brown, Castro, McCauliffe, and Vilsack)
+2 to everyone for a death free night!

Also:

-DFaraday earned an extra Hillary Point Night 3 for asking a good question about the night poll.
-Quin lost a point in the Sockys thread

Day 4:

-Marmot earned a point for asking a good question
-Epi earned a point for playing the victim card

+1 Hillary Point to everyone who exercised their right to vote in the Day 4 poll

Updated Hillary Points Standings:
+16 Points: S~V~S
+15 Points: notsawyer540
+14 Points: thellama73
+13 Points: Marmot
+12 Points: Long Con
+11 Points: DFaraday, DrWilgy
+10.5 Points: Epignosis
+10 Points: Jackofhearts2005, MacDougall
+9 Points: FZ., TheFloyd73
+8 Points: Scotty
+7 Points: Elohcin
+4 Points: Quin

Also, two Day 4 polls have been added to the Polls section. One is the top-of-page poll and the other shows the weighted vote tallies.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote: So forgive me if I don't put any stock in your so-called "cases."
You're forgiven. I hope you'll extend me the same courtesy and forgive me for not putting much stock in your reads, given that they have cost us SVS and Quin.
And got the serial killer Day 1.

Quin wasn't a "read." Quin was a preferred option over notsawyer, whom I have reasons to view as a civilian. The reasons I had for Quin were less convincing.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Quin wasn't a "read." Quin was a preferred option over notsawyer, whom I have reasons to view as a civilian. The reasons I had for Quin were less convincing.
That's fair. I'm still going to vote for Sawyer tomorrow. And I still consider you a friend. :hugs:

notsawyer540
The Mark

Post by notsawyer540 »

thellama73 wrote:That's fair. I'm still going to vote for Sawyer tomorrow. And I still consider you a friend. :hugs:
I found you more suspicious than Quin yesterday, but I was forced to vote in the interest of self-preservation. Should I survive the night, you'll likely be getting my vote tomorrow.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

That's fair. I'm still going to vote for Sawyer tomorrow. And I still consider you a friend. :hugs:
Did you ever factor the below into your suspicion?
Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:
Epignosis wrote:I want to know the following from everybody:

1. Where you stand on notsawyer and why.
I'm leaning bad on Notsawyer because he is tunneling Epi, forcing the facts to fit his suspicion (ie., blaming Epi alone for SVS's lynch), and cites Epi's lack of caught baddies despite the fact that Notsawyer is hardly looking at anyone but Epi, and so has also caught no baddies.
thellama73 wrote:

I think Sawyer has looked bad from Day 1. His equivocating, his dismissiveness, and his case on you seems forced. He is getting my vote today.
Long Con wrote:1. Where you stand on notsawyer and why.
I'm kind of okay with notsawyer. Epignosis' suspicion of him has some influence on me, but overall I think this interaction is civ/civ. I think his accusations seem genuine enough, even if I don't agree with them.
I am of two minds on notsawyer. If he were a Syndicate regular, someone with whom I had experience interacting with, I might have a clearer opinion of him, because a stubborn insistence is a trait I am more likely to believe comes from a civilian. Consider: If he's mafia, then he knows I'm not bad, so what's his exit strategy should he prove successful? I call that short-term gain, long-term loss.

Moreover, notsawyer is taking three votes right from the get-go and his reaction to all this is to double down on his smear campaign:
notsawyer540 wrote:I'm going to be out of the house until this evening. I'll catch back up and post my overall thoughts on everyone as soon as I get a chance.

One question I would like answered is: Have I really been forcing evidence to fit my conclusions, or has Epi's Fox-News-style misrepresentation of facts and events fooled too many of you?
In his first post since the Day began, he asks a loaded question and uses the phrase "misrepresentation of facts" without mentioning a single fact I misrepresented. And he asked me for evidence, and when I gave him plenty, he had nothing to say about it. That's not encouraging.

Still, if notsawyer is mafia, then he has accomplished nothing more than setting himself for the lynch today without even the consolation prize of getting me lynched first- and he doesn't seem fazed by that.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

MacDougall wrote:I got Llama as a civ read fwiw

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by DFaraday »

Epignosis wrote: I have wanted to string llama up for the way he's been characterizing people and acting like Day 0 stuff is more important than Day 3 stuff.
Why does that make him bad though?

I agree that Mac's vote seemed shady, both as a potential save and as a WIFOM "why would a baddie do that?" scenario. I also still suspect MM, so I'm looking forward to LC's ISO.

Also, these phases end while I'm at work, so I can pretty much never be around for EoD. Just saying.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Such a great game, thematically. Loving all the stuff about Hillary points and vote redistribution. I was seriously like "This is such a great theme. I should run a version of it on the Realms" but realized I couldn't do it better.

More Hillary points for donating to Gman's reelection campaign, please.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

Did you ever factor the below into your suspicion?
Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:

I'm leaning bad on Notsawyer because he is tunneling Epi, forcing the facts to fit his suspicion (ie., blaming Epi alone for SVS's lynch), and cites Epi's lack of caught baddies despite the fact that Notsawyer is hardly looking at anyone but Epi, and so has also caught no baddies.
thellama73 wrote:

I think Sawyer has looked bad from Day 1. His equivocating, his dismissiveness, and his case on you seems forced. He is getting my vote today.
Long Con wrote:1. Where you stand on notsawyer and why.
I'm kind of okay with notsawyer. Epignosis' suspicion of him has some influence on me, but overall I think this interaction is civ/civ. I think his accusations seem genuine enough, even if I don't agree with them.
I am of two minds on notsawyer. If he were a Syndicate regular, someone with whom I had experience interacting with, I might have a clearer opinion of him, because a stubborn insistence is a trait I am more likely to believe comes from a civilian. Consider: If he's mafia, then he knows I'm not bad, so what's his exit strategy should he prove successful? I call that short-term gain, long-term loss.

Moreover, notsawyer is taking three votes right from the get-go and his reaction to all this is to double down on his smear campaign:
notsawyer540 wrote:I'm going to be out of the house until this evening. I'll catch back up and post my overall thoughts on everyone as soon as I get a chance.

One question I would like answered is: Have I really been forcing evidence to fit my conclusions, or has Epi's Fox-News-style misrepresentation of facts and events fooled too many of you?
In his first post since the Day began, he asks a loaded question and uses the phrase "misrepresentation of facts" without mentioning a single fact I misrepresented. And he asked me for evidence, and when I gave him plenty, he had nothing to say about it. That's not encouraging.

Still, if notsawyer is mafia, then he has accomplished nothing more than setting himself for the lynch today without even the consolation prize of getting me lynched first- and he doesn't seem fazed by that.
Which part of it? That post contains four different opinions of Sawyer. What am I supposed to be looking for? The part where you argue that if Notsawyer is bad, he is not very good at it? Lots of baddies are not very good at it. It doesn't mean we shouldn't lynch them.

Return to “Previous Heists”