Moderator: Community Team

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 487

Re: Easter Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Quote. >_>

Charlie:
I'm not smug, I'm annoyed. You don't need me to hold your hand and blow kisses at you to try solve the game. So far I've seen you vote me day 1 and not given a reason why. Made an argument against Wolbre I struggled to understand. And vote Eloh without an explanation from what I can remember. Nothing of this makes me think town for your alignment. I don't know whether you are or not, but if you expect people to just magically know your alignment in the case you're town from this game, then I don't know what to tell you. And I'm annoyed because IF you are town you're making yourself an easy target as well as not doing much to game solve. Don't come for me for this. Shoo!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

And I HAVE tried to encourage you. More than anyone, I feel. In a whip kind of way. I didn't know you were the sandwhich kind of guy.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 207

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:46 am Mr. Blackmon, I agree that an active player is probably bad. I don’t understand though why you’re inclined to eliminate Marmot from that equation. And what of Colin?
I don't understand why people are inclined to eliminate Marmot.

I like Colin. A lot.
Spoiler: show
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:10 pm The Best Ever Death Metal Band Out of Denton:
ColinIsCool

Pale Green Things:
JaggedJimmyJay
Dizzy (+ town)
Kylemii
Charlie Blackmon
Scotty (+ town)

Maybe Sprout Wings:
TheFloyd

Against Pollution:
Marmot (- town)
MP (- town)
Elohcin
Quin (- town)

Damn These Vampires:
wolbre (- town)
lapluie

(+ town) indicates they've gone up in my eyes recently
(- town) indicates they've given me cause to downgrade them
I tried to avoid giving neutral reads on everybody who has posted so a lot of these are not based on any master theories, just where I'm at.
ColinIsCool wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 5:33 pm
Elohcin
I have never played a game to completion with Elohcin and I don't know much about her play. I do know she's been here for a long time, and I assume she and Charlie Blackmon have nothing better to do than talk about Mafia strategies together, so I approach Elohcin with trepidation based on reputation alone. Elohcin doesn't have a lot of posts, and a lot of them mention being busy, or catching up, or what have you. It's clear Elohcin is not attempting to be a "supertown" scum. It's less clear whether she's telling the truth or if she's laying low as a strategy.

She picks a fight with JJJ Day 1. Nothing big there. Later on, we have this post:
Elohcin wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 2:55 pm votes Dizzy. Ephraim said so.
Strange, strange, strange. For a townie to make this post, it's an admission of throwing your vote away on somebody you may or may not suspect (we don't know). For a scum to make this post, it instantly attracts heat — so much heat that you sort of think, "There's no way Elohcin is scum if she's playing like that." It would be a gambit, quite frankly, for a scum Elohcin to do that. So what I am wondering is: how likely is that? I don't know the answer. Let's read on, and keep the vote in mind for this post:
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 10:24 am
Marmot wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:58 am
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:45 am Good job guys! As I was reading through what was going on, I would have changed to Chou if I were here EoD. But alas, I was hanging out with the family.

I will try to be more active. My heart's just not in it.
Charlie Blackmon can keep your heart. I'll take a read or two instead. :grin:
I think you, jay, and dyslexicon seem trustworthy.
What to make of that? No clue.
Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:07 am Okay, days are 48 hours and day ends tonight when means we are a little over halfway done with the day. I am a suspect. I don't remember why. I think I was suspecting wolbre. I don't remember why. I will vote there.
Another vote without admittedly much thought. If this is a schtick, Eloh is fully committed to it and all the heat that it brings. I'll admit that that brings me more into thinking this is all genuine, but I may be more risk averse as a scum than Eloh.
Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:08 pm
Marmot wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:30 am
M Plus 7 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:24 am I think Elo and wolbre are potentially teammate compatible.

What strikes me as notable re: Elo's gameplay since after D1. She said she would have voted Choutas if she was here, but never elaborated upon that even though it was asked of her. Now she's voting for wolbre even though she doesn't "remember". I think she could be exhibiting TMI.

Otherwise, I lean towards a scum Elo and town wolbre.

A town Elo and scum wolbre is possible, I guess, but I'm not feeling it. If wolbre is bad, she's almost certainly bad.
Elohcin did state earlier why she suspected wolbre, because she thought he made the nightkill. So even though she forgot, she did give a reason at least.

My opinion, Elohcin is going through some mafia burnout right now, and is being openly uninvested as a result. Do I think it's alignment indicative? Yes, I do think she's a civilian as a result.
You are a doll. You are exactly correct in everything you say here. Wolbre said he was new to mafia. He was the only one that claimed a newbie when I asked the thread. So, that led to my conclusion of thinking he carried out the first night kill
But the logic here feels exceptionally poor, and like an excuse to justify suspecting wolbre. It's as if she came into the thread and said "Hey, who killed nova?" and wolbre said "I did!"
Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:28 pm I remember my other thought was that floyd might be a baddie. I am willing to move my vote off wol if the thread has a better lynch candidate, however, only if I am not in a saving-myself situation.
I am also wondering what indicators Eloh has from a person without any posts that they may be a baddie. She explains it with the nightkill choice, but I don't see what activity of members has to do with logic of the kill here.
Elohcin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 8:34 am That lynch really stank. I wasn't around for EoD and If my life wasn't threatened, I could have been convinced to vote elsewhere.
A post like this, imo, kind of stinks. It's washing your hands of the results so you can't be responsible for the lynch of a townie but ... that's not how it happened.
Elohcin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 8:36 am At least I can feel safe from the night kill tonight.
And maybe it's a bias, but stuff like this just makes my sensors go BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Overall, Elohcin's ISO does not give me a lot of confidence in her towniness. It's very possible that she's burnt out and tired and busy, but there are also some fishy choices and arguments independent of any of that stuff that I'm not a fan of.
NOT GREAT, DUDE
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:39 am
Marmot wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:37 am [VOTE: Elohcin] aubergine fornow.
Having just seen her flip in U-Pick with similar play, and the problems I outlined, I’m inclined to agree.

[VOTE: ELOHCIN] aubergine
ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:24 pm I felt very solid on Eloh for a lynch today but the more I think about it, there’s a big key difference between her U-Pick scumming and here. She tried a gambit there to get away from the lynch and here she just ... hasn’t tried anything.

Hmmm.
The change of heart here was completely unnecessary if Colin is playing on the other team. I don't love the self-congratulatory thing, but I get it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 344

Post by ColinIsCool »

If you mean requoting that, I was responding to Scotty above, not bragging. I would rather Eloh have been sc than not.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

*scum
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:08 am If you mean requoting that, I was responding to Scotty above, not bragging. I would rather Eloh have been sc than not.
Got it. It doesn't change my perspective either way though.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 806
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm open to new cases like those just presented for MP and Dizzy. I'll have to think about it from a distance, because I still can't be here much today.

I also think that if there are civilian power roles finding themselves consistently called suspects, they need to consider claiming (post-night phase), and early enough to give everyone a chance to re-orient before the deadline. Even if not, y'all need to make sure your information gets into this thread as clearly as you feel you can safely get it here. Nothing will frustrate me more than someone being lynched who should have been confirmed civilian.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 8:38 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:22 am Alright, Quin. We definitely have different takes on things lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll be catchin up for real and read through Marmot later tonight before day comes.
I'm definitely self-projecting. If I'm bad and 100 percent in control of the decisions, this is probably how I'd go about it if I were being strategic.
More WIFOM for the fire then, because you did vote for Elo.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:22 am First, that was as disappointing as hitting what should be a home run in Wrigley Field and the wind blows in and makes it a long fly out.

you have done nothing to expand upon why you felt it was a home run to you

Second, I keep seeing my name pop up as a candidate for being cut from the team, but what I'm not seeing is any reason why that should happen. The only thing I'm seeing are demands from people that I "do more." Aside from the fact that people making demands of me is never going to accomplish anything, I realize that even though it's been five years, nobody has my annual schedule memorized, so I don't mind making an annual reiteration that May-June is by far the busiest time of the year for me (assuming we don't make the playoffs, that is). So, as I said before, you'll get my color commentary when you get it. If you have a problem with that, I don't know what to tell you: I hear there's a stump not far from here that isn't saying anything either, but that's just how it is right now. :shrug:

thats fair, but I just feel like you could have made a more informed vote. Or at least inform us since we can’t read your ballcap mind
Third, I'm sure JJJ will have words for what I'm about to say, but I don't think the "elimination" method is going to work well against this pitcher. It's easy enough to fake "doing things" to get your name off those lists. What's also easy is- if you are bad and off the consensus list- confirming the consensus, and before you know it, the side is retired and the game is over. Home team loses.
Did you not “confirm the consensus” with Elo? It’s not like she was an outlier. Pretty much everyone had a reason -not- to read her as town. It sounds like you’re preaching to do what you say, not what you do.
Fourth, I suspect Dyslexicon for the taunt. You don't taunt players on your own team. You encourage them, even if they are in a slump. I believe Dyslexicon fits into what I said above, about looking busy and confirming the consensus. Being smug isn't a good character trait, especially when you have no reason to be smug.
Dyslexicon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 6:40 am Not all that surprised about the flip tbh
Oh?
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 9:13 pm [VOTE: Eloh] aubergine
Dyslexicon wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 9:11 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 9:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 9:09 pm I think one of the Marmot voters should move to Elohcin. There's a *secrets* there in the mafia roles, and I hate shenanigans. Let's avoid them.
Dyslexicon
Alright. Marmot, you must be keeled next.
I get the impression Dyslexicon is working to stay ahead in the count here.
i haven’t looked at dys in the context of being agreeable to the consensus but I do remember him being a bit transitory/swaying with the wind. What I don’t remember is him agreeing with the status quo- I felt like he was counter to some of my reads (which should be status quo :grin: )

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:46 am Mr. Blackmon, I agree that an active player is probably bad. I don’t understand though why you’re inclined to eliminate Marmot from that equation. And what of Colin?
I didn’t take that message from Charlie. Might have missed it. But even so, who is inactive in this game right now? Charlie and lap are the only ones under 100 posts, if we’re looking at post count. Marmot hasn’t posted in a while because he’s out scouting mountains and terrorizing hikers but that ain’t inactive.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Dyslexicon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:56 am Quote. >_>

Charlie:
I'm not smug, I'm annoyed. You don't need me to hold your hand and blow kisses at you to try solve the game. So far I've seen you vote me day 1 and not given a reason why. Made an argument against Wolbre I struggled to understand. And vote Eloh without an explanation from what I can remember. Nothing of this makes me think town for your alignment. I don't know whether you are or not, but if you expect people to just magically know your alignment in the case you're town from this game, then I don't know what to tell you. And I'm annoyed because IF you are town you're making yourself an easy target as well as not doing much to game solve. Don't come for me for this. Shoo!
:nicenod:
I agree with all of this

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:02 am

I like Colin. A lot.
ColinIsCool wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 5:10 pm The Best Ever Death Metal Band Out of Denton:
ColinIsCool

Pale Green Things:
JaggedJimmyJay
Dizzy (+ town)
Kylemii
Charlie Blackmon
Scotty (+ town)

Maybe Sprout Wings:
TheFloyd

Against Pollution:
Marmot (- town)
MP (- town)
Elohcin
Quin (- town)

Damn These Vampires:
wolbre (- town)
lapluie

I tried to avoid giving neutral reads on everybody who has posted so a lot of these are not based on any master theories, just where I'm at.
Elohcin
I have never played a game to completion with Elohcin and I don't know much about her play. I do know she's been here for a long time, and I assume she and Charlie Blackmon have nothing better to do than talk about Mafia strategies together, so I approach Elohcin with trepidation based on reputation alone. Elohcin doesn't have a lot of posts, and a lot of them mention being busy, or catching up, or what have you. It's clear Elohcin is not attempting to be a "supertown" scum. It's less clear whether she's telling the truth or if she's laying low as a strategy.

She picks a fight with JJJ Day 1. Nothing big there. Later on, we have this post:
Strange, strange, strange. For a townie to make this post, it's an admission of throwing your vote away on somebody you may or may not suspect (we don't know). For a scum to make this post, it instantly attracts heat — so much heat that you sort of think, "There's no way Elohcin is scum if she's playing like that." It would be a gambit, quite frankly, for a scum Elohcin to do that. So what I am wondering is: how likely is that? I don't know the answer. Let's read on, and keep the vote in mind for this post:
Elohcin wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 8:45 am Good job guys! As I was reading through what was going on, I would have changed to Chou if I were here EoD. But alas, I was hanging out with the family.

Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 10:07 am Okay, days are 48 hours and day ends tonight when means we are a little over halfway done with the day. I am a suspect. I don't remember why. I think I was suspecting wolbre. I don't remember why. I will vote there.
Another vote without admittedly much thought. If this is a schtick, Eloh is fully committed to it and all the heat that it brings. I'll admit that that brings me more into thinking this is all genuine, but I may be more risk averse as a scum than Eloh.
M Plus 7 wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 11:24 am I think Elo and wolbre are potentially teammate compatible.

What strikes me as notable re: Elo's gameplay since after D1. She said she would have voted Choutas if she was here, but never elaborated upon that even though it was asked of her. Now she's voting for wolbre even though she doesn't "remember". I think she could be exhibiting TMI.

A town Elo and scum wolbre is possible, I guess, but I'm not feeling it. If wolbre is bad, she's almost certainly bad.
Elohcin did state earlier why she suspected wolbre, because she thought he made the nightkill. So even though she forgot, she did give a reason at least.

My opinion, Elohcin is going through some mafia burnout right now, and is being openly uninvested as a result. Do I think it's alignment indicative? Yes, I do think she's a civilian as a result.
You are a doll. You are exactly correct in everything you say here. Wolbre said he was new to mafia. He was the only one that claimed a newbie when I asked the thread. So, that led to my conclusion of thinking he carried out the first night kill
But the logic here feels exceptionally poor, and like an excuse to justify suspecting wolbre. It's as if she came into the thread and said "Hey, who killed nova?" and wolbre said "I did!"
Elohcin wrote: Thu May 24, 2018 2:28 pm I remember my other thought was that floyd might be a baddie. I am willing to move my vote off wol if the thread has a better lynch candidate, however, only if I am not in a saving-myself situation.
I am also wondering what indicators Eloh has from a person without any posts that they may be a baddie. She explains it with the nightkill choice, but I don't see what activity of members has to do with logic of the kill here.
Elohcin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 8:34 am That lynch really stank. I wasn't around for EoD and If my life wasn't threatened, I could have been convinced to vote elsewhere.
A post like this, imo, kind of stinks. It's washing your hands of the results so you can't be responsible for the lynch of a townie but ... that's not how it happened.
Elohcin wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 8:36 am At least I can feel safe from the night kill tonight.
And maybe it's a bias, but stuff like this just makes my sensors go BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Overall, Elohcin's ISO does not give me a lot of confidence in her towniness. It's very possible that she's burnt out and tired and busy, but there are also some fishy choices and arguments independent of any of that stuff that I'm not a fan of.
NOT GREAT, DUDE
Having just seen her flip in U-Pick with similar play, and the problems I outlined, I’m inclined to agree.

ColinIsCool wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 9:24 pm I felt very solid on Eloh for a lynch today but the more I think about it, there’s a big key difference between her U-Pick scumming and here. She tried a gambit there to get away from the lynch and here she just ... hasn’t tried anything.

Hmmm.
The change of heart here was completely unnecessary if Colin is playing on the other team. I don't love the self-congratulatory thing, but I get it.
It wasn’t unnecessary but then mafia can make some unnecessary choices sometimes, can’t they? What I don’t love about the change of heart is that I don’t buy the progression or the reasoning in the change of heart. That you do is troubling to me

Dyslexicon
<3

Re: Easter Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Dyslexicon »

I read through Marmot's ISO, and it made me feel better than I expected. Most of the posts looks very genuine. I'm wary of Marmot being a charesmatic player. All in all I'm less suspicious than I was. There's a couple of things that did stand out to me.
Marmot wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:53 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 6:48 pm Mafia is a hard game, especially on Cindy Kate. Why is that?
Funny you say that in a game where we lynch mafia on Day 1. :p
I may be stretching here, but TMI that I'm town?
And why did you vote Eloh again? You've been defending her mostly up to this point.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

MP Rainbow #7 - Night 3 - PoE Style

Do NOT Lynch:
Scotty

Probably Shouldn't Lynch:
Dyslexicon
lapluie
nutella
Quin

Ehh....:
JaggedJimmyJay
Marmot

Would Lynch:
Charlienosis
ColinIsCool
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 2:25 pm

I like Colin. A lot.
ColinIsCool

Pale Green Things:
JaggedJimmyJay
Dizzy (+ town)
Kylemii
Charlie Blackmon
Scotty (+ town)

Maybe Sprout Wings:
TheFloyd

Against Pollution:
Marmot (- town)
MP (- town)
Elohcin
Quin (- town)

Damn These Vampires:
wolbre (- town)
lapluie

Elohcin

NOT GREAT, DUDE

Hmmm.
It wasn’t unnecessary but then mafia can make some unnecessary choices sometimes, can’t they? What I don’t love about the change of heart is that I don’t buy the progression or the reasoning in the change of heart. That you do is troubling to me
It's troubling that I believe his progression of thought? What is troubling about it?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:10 pm

I like Colin. A lot.
ColinIsCool

Pale Green Things:
JaggedJimmyJay
Dizzy (+ town)
Kylemii
Charlie Blackmon
Scotty (+ town)

Maybe Sprout Wings:
TheFloyd

Against Pollution:
Marmot (- town)
MP (- town)
Elohcin
Quin (- town)

Damn These Vampires:
wolbre (- town)
lapluie

Elohcin

NOT GREAT, DUDE

Hmmm.
It's troubling that I believe his progression of thought? What is troubling about it?
Colin doesn’t seem like he’s making decisions this game that seem organic. He was a bad student and didn’t show his work with his change of heart on Elo- what is different in her play that he decided it was a bad idea to pursue her further? I’d expect a teacher to be more critical of that.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

If I die tonight, look at Epi, Quin and MP on top of Colon.

I feel good about dys, jjj and nutella, though I’m curious to hear out why JJj finds nutella murky.

lapluie
Moon Child
Posts in topic: 190

Post by lapluie »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:29 pm If I die tonight, look at Epi, Quin and MP on top of Colon.

I feel good about dys, jjj and nutella, though I’m curious to hear out why JJj finds nutella murky.
Why do u keep saying that?
If *i* die pls look into colin & marmot thx
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Quin »

if i die just know that i'm not mad just disappointed
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Hope my name tastes good on account of how often it comes outta yr mouths Scotty and lap :evileye:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If I die, the mafia are fucking idiots.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:45 pm Hope my name tastes good on account of how often it comes outta yr mouths Scotty and lap :evileye:
r u m
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

M Plus 7 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:45 pm If I die, the mafia are fucking idiots.
SHHHHHHH
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:29 pm If I die tonight, look at Epi, Quin and MP on top of Colon.
Everybody's already looking at me. I'm on national TV.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Scotty wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:24 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:10 pm

I like Colin. A lot.
ColinIsCool

Pale Green Things:
JaggedJimmyJay
Dizzy (+ town)
Kylemii
Charlie Blackmon
Scotty (+ town)

Maybe Sprout Wings:
TheFloyd

Against Pollution:
Marmot (- town)
MP (- town)
Elohcin
Quin (- town)

Damn These Vampires:
wolbre (- town)
lapluie

Elohcin

NOT GREAT, DUDE

Hmmm.
Colin doesn’t seem like he’s making decisions this game that seem organic. He was a bad student and didn’t show his work with his change of heart on Elo- what is different in her play that he decided it was a bad idea to pursue her further? I’d expect a teacher to be more critical of that.
For your information, I started compiling those posts with the intention of crapping on them, but when I read them, my view changed.

How do you like them apples, Scotty? :charlieblackmon:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:17 pm
Everybody's already looking at me. I'm on national TV.
:haha:
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 38

Post by G-Man »

"You know, Big C," the Cadbury Bunny said, "I think I'm starting to get the hang of this psychotic thing of yours." He sat in the corner of the room, whetting the blade of an axe. "It's almost therapeutic in a way."

"Yes," Caerbannog wheezed, "you have come far in such short time. But you must not grow overconfident. You don't want to make a mistake and look like a fool."

"True that, babe. The last thing I want to look like is a fucking idiot."

"Perhaps you should utilize your new-found skills when you return to your company."

"What?" Cadbury asked. "You think I should take the slice-and-dice sideshow back to corporate?"

"Why not. They make you parade yourself around in such an undignified manner. They only use you for their amusement and to sell their product."

"Yeah, I see what you're saying, but it's a pretty sweet gig. Private jets, all the carrots I could ever want, and I got a couple of ski bunnies up in Aspen who know how to take my mind off things, if you know what I mean."

"Your blade should be sufficient, young one. Now to the task at hand."

"You got it, Big C!"

Doug Seltenheim had no idea what was going on or why two rabbits appeared to be talking to each other. His sole focus was on the axe that one rabbit now raised above its head as it hopped in his direction.

------------------------

M Plus 7 has been killed. He was Doug Seltenheim, a Christian dentist.

It is now Day 4.

You have 48 hours to lynch someone.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

M Plus 7 wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 7:45 pm If I die, the mafia are fucking idiots.
So dumb.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Easter Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow.

Well, thanks for the game, G-Man. It was a pleasure. Good luck, town.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Quin] aubergine

It isn't like I've been making any friends so far anyway.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Well there goes my tinfoil. Sorry MP.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Easter Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:29 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 8:25 pm Quin, reads list?
GTH, sure.

colin - good
dizzy - bad
eloh - good
epi - good
3j - bad
lap - bad
MP - good
marmot - good
nutella - good
scotty - good
Quin wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 9:08 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:56 pm Y'all should give me a four-name POE pool.
Eloh
MP
Dizzy
Epi
Quin has said next to nothing about me.

That's because he knows better. :charlieblackmon:
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

You just had to say it didn't you? [mention]M Plus 7[/mention] rip
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

What's up with Quins read on me flip flopping me like sardine make up ur mind! !
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:35 pm [VOTE: Quin] aubergine

It isn't like I've been making any friends so far anyway.
So very true.
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Quin »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:41 pm
GTH, sure.

colin - good
dizzy - bad
eloh - good
epi - good
3j - bad
lap - bad
MP - good
marmot - good
nutella - good
scotty - good
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun May 27, 2018 8:56 pm Y'all should give me a four-name POE pool.
Eloh
MP
Dizzy
Epi

nice pitch but i hate baseball sorry
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:59 pm
Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 9:41 pm
GTH, sure.

colin - good
dizzy - bad
eloh - good
epi - good
3j - bad
lap - bad
MP - good
marmot - good
nutella - good
scotty - good
Eloh
MP
Dizzy
Epi

nice pitch but i hate baseball sorry
I feel even better about my vote.
lapluie
Moon Child

Post by lapluie »

[mention]Quin[/mention] Why did you kill mp
* ☆ kepler 22b ~ °
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Dang, RIP MP.
lapluie wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 10:15 pm @Quin Why did you kill mp
:ponder:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: charliepignoseman] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:06 pm [VOTE: charliepignoseman] aubergine
mafia is in the eye of the beholder

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You're bad too.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Nope
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Can you elaborate?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sorry but whatever you and Lap are trying to do with making Quin look bad it's not gonna work on me, Quin is pretty much lock civilian in my eyes. You on the other hand.... :charlieblackmon:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

ColinIsCool wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:11 pm
Can you elaborate?
He hasn't made a single civilian-looking post the entire game. He pushed the Eloh lynch after not much precedent for suspecting her before then. He's trying to paint Quin in a bad light. And PoE. He's bad.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Charlie Baseball,

Your best friend Colin changed his mind about a read, from a mafia read to a civilian read, on Elohcin. You liked this.

Your suspect Elohcin changed her mind about a read, from a mafia read to a civilian read, on me. You didn't talk about this.

Explain.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:12 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:11 pm
Can you elaborate?
He hasn't made a single civilian-looking post the entire game. He pushed the Eloh lynch after not much precedent for suspecting her before then. He's trying to paint Quin in a bad light. And PoE. He's bad.
Yeah.

That's my entire M.O. Don't look good.

You know better than that.

And what's wrong with "painting Quin in a bad light?"
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 pm Charlie Baseball,

Your best friend Colin changed his mind about a read, from a mafia read to a civilian read, on Elohcin. You liked this.

Your suspect Elohcin changed her mind about a read, from a mafia read to a civilian read, on me. You didn't talk about this.

Explain.
Didn't notice the latter. I looked at the former because you asked and I was here.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon May 28, 2018 11:19 pm Charlie Baseball,

Explain.
Didn't notice the latter. I looked at the former because you asked and I was here.
Why did you vote for Elohcin?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”