Easter Mafia [GAME OVER]

Moderator: Community Team

Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 487

Re: Easter Mafia [DAY 6]

Post by Dyslexicon »

Quin wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:56 pmI know. I support it. It's a thing. More of an "excuse tell" though.
Oh yeah. It comes in different forms.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 450
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:55 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:54 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:53 pm I hope all you townies appreciate how terrified I was of you at every single point in this game.
:mafia:

I was going to case you so hard, but then I died. :p

You played so well though; I couldn't muster anything concrete against you all game other than tone and soft accusations like TMI.
Thanks man. We thought you were Gladys and were genuinely hammering Jay from a results perspective.
Nah, it's just PTSD from Phenon Origins. :p

:sigh:
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 302

Post by Quin »

except when i use it's not alignment indicative as much as it is quin-is-a-lazy-piece-of-shit indicative :grin:

remember that.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 405
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:53 pm Everyone - listen up:

Behold the mighty coffee tell!
Although it was not Scotty's doom - it fucking should have been.

Remember... the coffee...
This is a case of confirmation bias. I would have said something to that extent regardless. Colin and GMan talked about it today in chat- you all made some batshit accusations that we just didn’t understand, but in the end, the gut won out even if the mind didn’t piece it together logically

Aside from the fact that I was bad as shit, I was wholly honest when I said things. It’s all about playing from the civ perspective
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:55 pm
M Plus 7 wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:54 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:53 pm I hope all you townies appreciate how terrified I was of you at every single point in this game.
:mafia:

I was going to case you so hard, but then I died. :p

You played so well though; I couldn't muster anything concrete against you all game other than tone and soft accusations like TMI.
Thanks man. We thought you were Gladys and were genuinely hammering Jay from a results perspective.
Ah yeah, I made up all that stuff about going back on my MP read of JJJ because I didn’t think he was Gladys.

I was totally convinced he was Gladys up until his flip

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

This game has renewed some of that motivation I'd lost I think. It remains a thing that I simply do not have the time for it, but I know I'm going to have some free time from about August so I look forward to that.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:58 pmThis is a case of confirmation bias. I would have said something to that extent regardless. Colin and GMan talked about it today in chat- you all made some batshit accusations that we just didn’t understand, but in the end, the gut won out even if the mind didn’t piece it together logically

Aside from the fact that I was bad as shit, I was wholly honest when I said things. It’s all about playing from the civ perspective
You weren't playing from a town perspective though, never mind the coffee, and I did catch on to that. Truth is, I'm a real coward. I'd rather lose by someone else's hand than fight for what I believe in. It's my worst trait as town. I shouldn't have let you go. But I did. And you played well and was slippery enough to sneak away.^^
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:58 pmThis is a case of confirmation bias. I would have said something to that extent regardless. Colin and GMan talked about it today in chat- you all made some batshit accusations that we just didn’t understand, but in the end, the gut won out even if the mind didn’t piece it together logically

You weren't playing from a town perspective though, never mind the coffee, and I did catch on to that. Truth is, I'm a real coward. I'd rather lose by someone else's hand than fight for what I believe in. It's my worst trait as town. I shouldn't have let you go. But I did. And you played well and was slippery enough to sneak away.^^
Unfortunately I can relate here. I have to learn to be more confident sometimes, outside of dogpee moments anyway.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Golden »

If I was playing this game I would have lynched Scotty long ago.

It was interfering with his Genius play.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Golden wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:02 pm If I was playing this game I would have lynched Scotty long ago.

:haha:
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Quin wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:01 pm This game has renewed some of that motivation I'd lost I think. It remains a thing that I simply do not have the time for it, but I know I'm going to have some free time from about August so I look forward to that.
This game has burned me out a bit. I didn’t have nearly the amount of time to play as I wanted and it became a chore sometimes :/

I’m taking a step back over the next year anyway for work reasons, so hopefully it will revitalize me for when I come back

ColinIsCool
Hitman
Posts in topic: 344

Post by ColinIsCool »

Scotty going out on top like Peyton Manning. And just like Peyton Manning, I am convinced he’s juicing.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 207

Post by Epignosis »

The loss was because of me. All I had to do was vote Scotty and the votes would have been there. I knew that.

The one time in her life that nutella has ever sounded genuine to me was the one time I heavily defended her and she was on the bad team.

I am about 1 for 14 batting against nutella.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Golden wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:02 pm If I was playing this game I would have lynched Scotty long ago.

lol not really, I barely have time for that right now as it is.

But I appreciate your support.

Vote Montgomery 2019

G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 38

Post by G-Man »

My host notes are slim this time around (heck, I never finished my host notes on Chicka Chicka):

-All the civvies have first and/or last names of people who attend my church.

-Despite the irreverent and possibly sacrilegious nature of this game, I am actually a person of deeply-held religious beliefs. I'm just not afraid to get silly with and laugh at them a little.

-Lapluie checked Marmot Night 1, Colin Night 2, Quin Night 3, and would have checked Nutella Night 4. Not a single one of those were dentists. Tough break.

-Marmot tried to protect Colin Night 1 and Kylemii Night 2. Colin was bad and Kyle was a dentist, so neither protection worked. He failed to send in a protection Night 3 while he was off the grid and his Night 4 protection request came in after the deadline (would have been Jimmy).

-The whole info-dumping being legal thing was an experiment that blew up in my face. I'm sorry that things got screwy. I should have thought that through better.

-I liked having the cop be limited. They could confirm 2/3 of the civvies but wasn't capable of exposing someone as mafia outright. It was inspired by the split civvie make-up of Mad Max. I think it worked well even though Lapluie ran into a brick wall of bad luck.

-I don't know how I feel about the protector being limited. I'm on the fence there. The game would have been very different had Kyle survived Night 2 like Marmot intended.

-I don't think Caerbannog being godfather-like was overpowering the baddies. It worked well and added drama and tension. I was torn between making Caerbannog just survive his first lynch or be godfather-like. What say you?

-I stumbled upon the medieval killer bunny pictures almost by accident. Through in a few martyr paintings and one of a medieval dentist, and it made for a nice touch and spared me from coming up with witty post titles.

-The civvies were fierce and the baddies were phenomenal. This really was a clash of excellence on both sides. I'm impressed by everyone. Thank you all for playing and making this silly little game about killer bunnies into an unforgettable experience. This cleansed my hosting palate of Chicka Chicka's lingering aftertaste.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Considering how I didn’t know we won until the game was over, I didn’t find my role overpowered and actually loved being able to take the backseat for a few days, but maybe others disagree. In more capable hands it could certainly have been worse.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Easter Mafia [GAME OVER]

Post by Quin »

I know unlynchable baddies have a bad aftertaste in some games. They didn't work in my burglary at least. If you include them you need to really think about game balance.
ImageImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Charlie Blackmon wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:06 pm

The loss was because of me. All I had to do was vote Scotty and the votes would have been there. I knew that.

The one time in her life that nutella has ever sounded genuine to me was the one time I heavily defended her and she was on the bad team.

I am about 1 for 14 batting against nutella.
But I could've fought you on it. I wanted to. I almost did. But I backed out of it. Because I would rather not have the "blame". Which is dumb, because this is fully a team game all the time. So I'm sorry I did not fight you on it harder.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Yeah, I'm generally not a fan of unlynchable roles (especially mafia-aligned), but it certainly made this game more interesting.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

I was surprised too that people didn’t seize the role claiming thing earlier. In one of the earliest RYM games I broke it open by taking advantage of grouped civilians in a certain way when I was the cop and it was pretty damn hard for scum to fight that. Good that the intervention happened when it did.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:21 pm I was surprised too that people didn’t seize the role claiming thing earlier. In one of the earliest RYM games I broke it open by taking advantage of grouped civilians in a certain way when I was the cop and it was pretty damn hard for scum to fight that. Good that the intervention happened when it did.
Claiming still isn't second nature for a lot of us around here who played games for years where it wasn't allowed.

Even I have taken advantage of claiming and fake claiming but somehow it eluded me here.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Now everybody go sign up for more games so I have something to do at work. :srsnod: :p
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 806
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

G-Man wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:10 pm
-I don't think Caerbannog being godfather-like was overpowering the baddies. It worked well and added drama and tension. I was torn between making Caerbannog just survive his first lynch or be godfather-like. What say you?
I think that, on balance, mafia roles which cannot be lynched until all others are lynched are extremely powerful -- among the most powerful that faction can have. Not only does it prevent Colin being lynched on Day 4, but it leaves the mafia with two votes at all times -- LyLo came on Day 6 instead of Day 7 as a result.

That said, I don't blame you at all for that -- in a 12 vs. 3 game, one strong mafia role isn't a big deal. Perhaps this one was too strong, but the civilians have no room to complain. If everything was perfectly kosher, Epignosis would have never been removed from the POE pool, and he would have been every bit the suspect that Quin, nutella, and Scotty were in the last couple days. The mafia team got burned by that (and of course Epi didn't intend any shenanigans, it was an understandable accident) -- they had to overcome a serious suspect instantly turning into essentially a confirmed civilian. If Caerbannog was too strong, that tipped the balance back.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

As always G-Man, you hosted a fun, flavorful game which exploded. Thank you. :beer:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:31 pm Now everybody go sign up for more games so I have something to do at work. :srsnod: :p
Yes. And now that this game is over, I'm hosting the next heist (with sockpuppets). Still could use 3-8 more folks. :nicenod:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:32 pm
G-Man wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:10 pm
I think that, on balance, mafia roles which cannot be lynched until all others are lynched are extremely powerful -- among the most powerful that faction can have. Not only does it prevent Colin being lynched on Day 4, but it leaves the mafia with two votes at all times -- LyLo came on Day 6 instead of Day 7 as a result.

That said, I don't blame you at all for that -- in a 12 vs. 3 game, one strong mafia role isn't a big deal. Perhaps this one was too strong, but the civilians have no room to complain. If everything was perfectly kosher, Epignosis would have never been removed from the POE pool, and he would have been every bit the suspect that Quin, nutella, and Scotty were in the last couple days. The mafia team got burned by that (and of course Epi didn't intend any shenanigans, it was an understandable accident) -- they had to overcome a serious suspect instantly turning into essentially a confirmed civilian. If Caerbannog was too strong, that tipped the balance back.
I agree with this assessment.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Two votes that, if used as a block, could reveal the teammate. Scotty having "Vote counts as 2" while colin had nothing would potentially have provided the same result for the baddies with less risk?

Perhaps the best use for Colin was wifom?

I love the chutzpah of leaving Jay alive. From an external perspective, scotty's performance feels a little like my Economics one.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I rarely seem to get killed, especially early.

And at 4-straight losses, I can't blame anyone. Let me screw up. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Golden wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:37 pm Two votes that, if used as a block, could reveal the teammate. Scotty having "Vote counts as 2" while colin had nothing would potentially have provided the same result for the baddies with less risk?

Perhaps the best use for Colin was wifom?

I love the chutzpah of leaving Jay alive. From an external perspective, scotty's performance feels a little like my Economics one.
Yeah, I was pretty afraid of fucking things up for Scotty both votes but my desperation Hail Mary would have been to vote for him 3 minutes before EOD today if I had to. I just kinda talked shit the last few phases and that was it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:39 pm I rarely seem to get killed, especially early.

And at 4-straight losses, I can't blame anyone. Let me screw up. :goofp:
If it makes you feel any better, if I was mafia I definitely would have killed you. :p
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

After Choutas got booted I was afraid of Jay getting protected and losing the numbers game, and we just never had a better opportunity to do away with him. I regretted that decision basically the whole game :p
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't think the importance of Colin's vote is in where he places it -- it's more important in that it exists by the numbers. The civilians lose at 2 vs. 2 because that vote exists, instead of playing on. LyLo happens sooner.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:42 pm I don't think the importance of Colin's vote is in where he places it -- it's more important in that it exists by the numbers. The civilians lose at 2 vs. 2 because that vote exists, instead of playing on. LyLo happens sooner.
I see what you’re saying. Totally true.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am taking a very long break from Mafia. I have been trying to do it, but I find myself signing up at the last minute to help games take off. This time I must refrain. :p

I need to have a productive summer, and then fall classes will resume. I might consider a burglary here or there.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:42 pm I don't think the importance of Colin's vote is in where he places it -- it's more important in that it exists by the numbers. The civilians lose at 2 vs. 2 because that vote exists, instead of playing on. LyLo happens sooner.
Is it different to or equal to scotty's vote being worth 2? Different because you could devise a tie plan to counter a double vote?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:44 pm
I certainly don't take anything away from y'all. I think this was possibly the most well-played heist we've ever had by both factions. I've rarely experienced such a hard-fought defeat. Y'all had to endure a lot to get here, and you got here. :beer:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Golden wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:46 pm
Is it different to or equal to scotty's vote being worth 2? Different because you could devise a tie plan to counter a double vote?
Usually when I implement roles like that, I specifically indicate "the bonus vote does not function during elimination phases" to avoid things like this. I hate it when vote shenanigans infect a beautiful endgame. :p (That's not what happened here)

In a LyLo scenario their utility is similar. Overall, a bad guy who straight up can't be lynched until X is stronger. That means that at the very least, a no lynch is going to happen if the civilians aren't perfect in their order of operations. No lynches are balls.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:47 pm
ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:44 pm
I certainly don't take anything away from y'all. I think this was possibly the most well-played heist we've ever had by both factions. I've rarely experienced such a hard-fought defeat. Y'all had to endure a lot to get here, and you got here. :beer:
Absolutely. I appreciate that a lot. Don’t stay away from the games forever, you’ll get stronger if you have time to rest and then you’ll be unstoppable!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:49 pm No lynches are balls.
:srsnod:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:45 pm I am taking a very long break from Mafia. I have been trying to do it, but I find myself signing up at the last minute to help games take off. This time I must refrain. :p

I need to have a productive summer, and then fall classes will resume. I might consider a burglary here or there.
I wanna do this but I've already sold myself to retrocausality. :sigh:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:49 pm
Golden wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:46 pm
Usually when I implement roles like that, I specifically indicate "the bonus vote does not function during elimination phases" to avoid things like this. I hate it when vote shenanigans infect a beautiful endgame. :p (That's not what happened here)

In a LyLo scenario their utility is similar. Overall, a bad guy who straight up can't be lynched until X is stronger. That means that at the very least, a no lynch is going to happen if the civilians aren't perfect in their order of operations. No lynches are balls.
Oh, yes, I see what you're saying... because even though Colin is outed, you still need a day at the end to lynch him...

Yeah, so it's definitely strong then. It adds a day phase PLUS a lylo reduction of a day phase... effectively it shifts the balance by two phases.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

My most recent break was very good for helping me be selective upon return. I no longer have the time for everything, but I have the time for a few things.
Owner of a Lonely Heart
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Owner of a Lonely Heart »

The coffee though...anyways congrats mafia, I was lurking behind the scenes.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 383
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Quin wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:50 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:45 pm I am taking a very long break from Mafia. I have been trying to do it, but I find myself signing up at the last minute to help games take off. This time I must refrain. :p

I wanna do this but I've already sold myself to retrocausality. :sigh:
ya me2

to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Choutas
The Mark
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Choutas »

Guys I was terrible and thought I would have gotten a free pass because I'm not a regular. It was a mountain to climb for Scotty and Colin so kudos to them for fighting against the odds and not surrender.
Also to the mod for the setup and the game.
And the rest of town for making it fun and edgy.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

ColinIsCool wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:42 pm After Choutas got booted I was afraid of Jay getting protected and losing the numbers game, and we just never had a better opportunity to do away with him. I regretted that decision basically the whole game :p
That's understandable.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

You'll be back in due time. :feb:

No, but seriously, enjoy the break. When I took my break most of last year, I hated it at first, but it really did wonders for my IRL (dissertation namely) and motivation to play. Now I'm in full addict mode again. Can't get enough.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Owner of a Lonely Heart wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:34 am The coffee though...anyways congrats mafia, I was lurking behind the scenes.
Here's the thing now with the coffee tell. Now that we all know about it, will it still be meaningful? :mafia:

I guess I can try to use it on people in the Champs game or elsewhere though. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Choutas wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:36 am Guys I was terrible and thought I would have gotten a free pass because I'm not a regular. It was a mountain to climb for Scotty and Colin so kudos to them for fighting against the odds and not surrender.
It's a shame you weren't able to play it more because I was looking forward to playing with you again, but these things happen. Hopefully again soon.
ColinIsCool
Hitman

Post by ColinIsCool »

Choutas wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:36 am Guys I was terrible and thought I would have gotten a free pass because I'm not a regular. It was a mountain to climb for Scotty and Colin so kudos to them for fighting against the odds and not surrender.
Your random comment toward MacMarmot almost gave us the game in a way and we made a lot of lemonade from your lynch. I hope you sign up for something else soon!

Return to “Previous Heists”