Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [GAME OVER]

Would you like to see a hammer lynch tomorrow?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 pm

Yes
No votes
No
20%
I don't care
13%
MC Hammer (host/dead/nonplayer)
67%

Total votes: 15
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 131
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Day 1]

Post by sprityo »

Spoiler: show
S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:37 am
tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:09 am
nutella wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:56 pm "im jack and ive never been wrong about nutella before so i have to put a maybe she's town in there to cover my ass"

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:56 pm Specifically, Nutella is showing waffles, wim and opportunism.

[VOTE: Nutella] aubergine
are you like, reading from a clipboard? seriously what is this?

what have you done with jack??

would you actually be this obvious tho??

[VOTE: jack] aubergine
the first one into the second one is crucial for the next point

the amount of doubt she's presenting, yet still voting for Jack is scummy. feels like a really fake engagement and i read it as parroting of what nanook was doing with sig. it doesn't read as natural as nanook's frustration with sig.

she doesn't even know what she's being voted for and she starts the questioning only after placing a vote

ew

it reads really fake and staged up, the moment nutella points something that i actually am not seeing from jack and then instantly voting him the next post is bad.

The dark forces need to be brought down
As someone who has been playing with nutella for over 10 years (with some hiatuses [hiatii?]) I don't think she sounds fake. I think considering the back and forth Jack and she have had in many games, her thoughts on him sound pretty genuine.

But what I DO find yucky is this post:

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:03 am
sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:06 am
MacDougall wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:57 am Still waiting for those hot takes
We should lynch jack so he can go play the mountain of video games he needs to finish :mafia:
No joke. Made a bunch of progress on my dwarf campaign in Total Warhammer yesterday.

Unfortunately, I’m unlynchable and obvious town so I’m not going anywhere until a mafia says so.
Per the rules,

10. Character claiming, roleclaiming and infodumping are illegal. You may say whatever you like in BTSC.

Plus this just reads like the classic baddie "valuable civvie" ploy (it used to have a spiffy name, but I forget what it was). "If you try to lynch me, you will be sorry." More than anything else you have said, this post makes me think you're bad, and you weren't King of my Shining Civvie Hill before this post.

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine for now, it may change, but this post is like a "HI! I'M BADDIE McBADDERSON" nametag in my eyes.
To be fair I think jack always claims he unlynchable every game
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:49 am http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... Australian

@JaggedJimmyJay
@juliets
@sprityo
And anyone else who may think I’m too serious to be townJack or that I could be wrong or lying about Nutella being mafia, read my interactions with Nutella in that link with the knowledge that I am town and she’s a wolf.

This game is practically a rerun.
I’ve been wrong about jack being town 4/5 times so odds are in my favor that you’re not town :shrug: on top of I think all this subway sandwiches I’ve been eating are enforcing a healthier lifestyle

My gut wants less jack in my life, jack
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Specifically for this game*

I enjoy talking to jack about video games at length in discord
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I like the jack voters, makes things interesting

Majority are our “high volume” posters
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sprityo wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:38 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:49 am http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... Australian

@JaggedJimmyJay
@juliets
@sprityo
And anyone else who may think I’m too serious to be townJack or that I could be wrong or lying about Nutella being mafia, read my interactions with Nutella in that link with the knowledge that I am town and she’s a wolf.

I’ve been wrong about jack being town 4/5 times so odds are in my favor that you’re not town :shrug: on top of I think all this subway sandwiches I’ve been eating are enforcing a healthier lifestyle

That’s not how odds work. :wall:

Your gut is wrong. I’m clearly fucking town here and I’m clearly right on Nutella, too.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 724
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Two of my voters aren’t paying attention and have demanded I be more town even though I have an actual case on a wolf. One of my voters entirely misunderstood something I said and thinks I’m bad based on that misunderstanding. One of my voters is clearly bullshitting her read on me because she’s a wolf and I don’t remember why Jay is voting me.

The idea “I like the Jack voters. Therefore, Jack is bad” is like a level -3 thought.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 86
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Rules clarification: We have decided that talking about Items or prizes in the thread will be legal. You can claim you won a prize, or received an Item. You may not publicize the results of using Items, such as T-sphere tracking results).
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:42 am

@JaggedJimmyJay
@juliets
@sprityo

Your gut is wrong. I’m clearly fucking town here and I’m clearly right on Nutella, too.
Or maybe my 1/3 chance of hitting mafia day one is correct? :grin:

Linki: I didn’t say that’s why your bad, I just said I liked em :meany:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

The only way I would consider switching is to make a 5 way tie
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 352

Post by Dyslexicon »

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:18 am Noticing a TR for me from Dizzy, and I prefere to take it as such because in a multiball with 3rd parts it's harder to think me for town core as being pockety.
I reserve the right to withdraw the town read at any time. =p Literally just the first thing that I felt laying my eyes on the game.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

sig wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:05 am Dizzy is underperforming what I've come to expect from his town game so that's a ping.
@Dyslexicon general thoughts?
I'm caught up now, so there are some thoughts along the way. Also going to attempt thinking through all players to get my thoughts sort out more. I'm not working today, but will be pretty busy in the foreseeable future. My activity will be whatever I can give the game, as always.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Some thoughts:

Nanook
- I think I just decided he can be town because I don't think he would do honest self deprecation like "I must suck". I find these tells are consistent enough for me to go with it. I like it when he posts reads and less when he spends all the energy arguing about how others read him. I feel the "reading on D1 in multiball is hard", but we must be like Sisyphus in this.

Sig - Probably town. I like the pushing and the prodding and the activity and everything.

Michelle - Honestly not strong opinions. Could be town.

I wish Tony posted more. I felt town in my heart, but I miss him.

Jimmaaay and [b]Sloonei [/b]- Honestly no read. But I like the activity so yay.

Nut - Kind of interested in the perspective that Nut is scum. I don't really know how to read her myself. I don't feel I have enough knowledge to have an opinion on Nut vs Jack. Jack is just null.

Sabie - A low content "I will catch up later" sabie is not a good thing in my experience. Booooo.

G-Man - Hardly anything. Over rationalizing vanilla flavor is ..lol? Booooo.

Juliets - Underwhelming. Booooo.

Ted - Honestly don't hate their posts. Don't know anything about them though.

S-V-S - Not sure. All posts are like ok, but I don't particularly understand why she felt moved to ask Radish why he used the word "baddie" if she didn't think it would be AI at all. Seems like she backed out. The whole thing became a argument between Sig and Nanook, which I think are both town. And both S-V-S and Radish are not in it or trying to solve it at all, which I don't like.

Radish - [VOTE: Radish] aubergine This is the player I get the worst impression of.

Anyone I haven't mentioned should be less forgettable =p
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Also, looked at the setup. 10 non-town in a 24 player game is rough. So I'm just here for the love, the hugs and the blood.

The people that didn't pop into my mind are Turnip, Tranq, Epi, Dom, Drag, Colin, Mac, Speed and Sprit.

Out of these - I think Turnip is way cute and the few takes they have, I don't mind. I don't think I would be able to catch it if they were scum though. Epi I don't feel bad about from what I've seen. But it's not strong.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

And if my town read on Sig and Nanook is right, it's just about 50 % chance to hit scum with an RNG vote. Lol. Identifying town could really help. I'm town core. Who disagrees?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I feel I need something more in the argument between Nut and Jack. Right now it just looks like a lot of hot air on both sides. What is the substance of this argument, anyone, especially Nut and Jack?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:15 pm Also, looked at the setup. 10 non-town in a 24 player game is rough. So I'm just here for the love, the hugs and the blood.

The people that didn't pop into my mind are Turnip, Tranq, Epi, Dom, Drag, Colin, Mac, Speed and Sprit.

Out of these - I think Turnip is way cute and the few takes they have, I don't mind. I don't think I would be able to catch it if they were scum though. Epi I don't feel bad about from what I've seen. But it's not strong.
Turnip is way cute but that’s besides the point
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I see the chuck lurking around here

Where he be?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 416
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:56 pm "im jack and ive never been wrong about nutella before so i have to put a maybe she's town in there to cover my ass"

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:56 pm Specifically, Nutella is showing waffles, wim and opportunism.

the amount of doubt she's presenting, yet still voting for Jack is scummy. feels like a really fake engagement and i read it as parroting of what nanook was doing with sig. it doesn't read as natural as nanook's frustration with sig.

she doesn't even know what she's being voted for and she starts the questioning only after placing a vote

ew

it reads really fake and staged up, the moment nutella points something that i actually am not seeing from jack and then instantly voting him the next post is bad.

That's just how I play tho, get used to it
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:13 am it's like she was almost impressed by his vote because she was expecting reluctance from jack and reacted with a counter vote as soon as he voted her for even worse reasoning
....no? I just found his posts scummy as hell and his read of me fake and non-committal. Nothing to do with the vote,I hardly even noticed he placed a vote for me since it seemed obvious and I don't put that much stock in the first early votes.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:29 am

ew

Exactly! It’s fake af. She’s not voting me because she thinks I’m evil. She’s voting me to defend herself.
Dude you are so full of shit. Your read is fake af, not mine. You're a wolf.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Turnip Head
Root Vegetable
Posts in topic: 331
Preferred Pronouns: they/their

Post by Turnip Head »

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 729
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Jack is town
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

@JaggedJimmyJay
@juliets
@sprityo

It's not even remotely the same because I'm not bad. Whatever similarity you see you are either imposing bias or simply making it up to back up your empty accusation.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:56 am WolfJack never goes all in to lynch anyone D1 in multiball.

Like if Nutella really is mafia, that would net me no cred and put me in the crosshairs of the other mafia and if she’s town, I make myself look like garbage for a single unimportant mislynch.

I’m going after Nutella because I’m town and my wincon is to lynch wolves. I’m in my town meta. I have a history of catching wolf Nutella. I linked you a game where wolfNutella did the same stuff she’s doing here.

This lynch is a gimmie. It’s easy. Let’s go.
I'm not doing the same stuff. Stop spouting nonsense. If you really believe you're right here, prepare for an ego check. You're capable of being wrong.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:24 am
Dom wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:21 am It's easier to obfuscate if I don't. :pout:

Just kidding

Are you complacent with this?
I’m never ever getting lynched today. We’re always lynching Nutella and she’s always flipping wolf.

So like follow me if you want to lynch a wolf or don’t want to look terrible. That should cover all possible scenarios.
You actually believe this huh? Except you have no actual basis like you did in Aussie. You arbitrarily decided from two posts that you were going to push for my lynch, and now you're tunnelling. You could actually be town, idk, but you're stuck in a bad tunnel. Get out.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Alternatively maybe you don't believe it and you'll eventually backpedal and say you knew I was town all along and just wanted to get reactions or something.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by G-Man »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:24 am
G-Man wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:31 am Orange, @ JaggedJimmyJay? I make three posts, and that’s enough to land me in orange instead of neutral gray?

In a way, I guess I see it, what with the diarrhea-of-the-mouth-inducing playstyle you and others prefer. You have offended me, sir, and now I intend to bury myself in the deepest red of your rainbow reads so that I may ignore your demands for more content.

:pout:
Hi G :)

Earlier, when explaining a question I had asked Jules, I also said I would probably ask you a direct question, too.

Now, I know that I am a person you want to sort out ASAP, cause you have told me so. You pretty much always make a remark about how I said or did something you found shady. But the fact that you have not, and that you did not remark on my comment about you hiding from G Woman makes me think you have not read my posts. This would alarm me more in a game with one baddie team than a game with one, but I still find it eyebrow raising. Not becasue I am such a narcissist that I think it a requirement that people read my posts, but becasue I know our dynamic.

Do you have any reads at all?

I am going to work, I may be able to get back on now and then before 3PM eastern, I may not. xoxo all
Oh, I saw the post, but I didn’t react because there wasn’t much for me to react to in your first post. You said you might ask me a direct question. I did not, however, see your other post until I checked out your ISO to see what I missed.

My not so great content isn’t by design (except for needling Jay a little last night). My content won’t be that great for a while, because this game is information overload for what little time I have to commit to it. Anything over 15 players starts to melt my brain, and yet I keep getting sucked into these from time to time. :ponder:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:34 am I would rather vote nutella than jack, because nutella will start scumreading me any minute now. :)
Start? Buddy that train has left the station

(It's low key tho)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 94

Post by G-Man »

Dom wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:13 am
G-Man wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:31 am Orange, aggedJimmyJay? I make three posts, and that’s enough to land me in orange instead of neutral gray?

In a way, I guess I see it, what with the diarrhea-of-the-mouth-inducing playstyle you and others prefer. You have offended me, sir, and now I intend to bury myself in the deepest red of your rainbow reads so that I may ignore your demands for more content.

:pout:
This post smells bad.
Over the top? Yep. This was me needling Jay.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 0]

Post by nutella »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:00 am
Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 10:57 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:03 pm You don’t have a case 🤷‍♀️

Like your read is literally “I’m SRing MR for bad reasons, like 4 people said they were bad but nanook was the most derisive about it, so he must be scum.”

You SR me every game and think it gives you a good read, but you have zero idea what my town game looks like.
So are you scum that is mad Sig reads you as scum for what you think is bad reasons? Cause it kind of look like that. :scared:
You caught me too? Oh man I really suck at this
Lmao
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 530
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Re: Champions 2019 - Crisis on The Syndicate [Night 0]

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:03 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:00 amYou caught me too? Oh man I really suck at this
Do you have a town game of yours here that you could link to? (Or elsewhere, preferably the last one)
Inception, was a weird one tho cause I knew maybe 6 players in it.

I don’t really play the same across different sites for the most part so idk how useful ten games from different places will be 🤷‍♀️
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:16 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:30 pm *read list*
What make you compelled to town read me at this point exactly? Just curious as I'm just now starting to play for real.
Also can you tell me more about Ted? I've seen people read him town, so why?

I'm a bit vary of Ted and Nanook for narcissistic reasons. Almost every game here at least one scum likes to slap scum reads on me. I think I just give off "easy target" vibes for people that don't know me. It's happened a lot, and these two both mentioned a scum read on me and also have never played with me. For whatever that's worth.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:32 pm NANOOK in Inception, civilian
Bless.
That wasn’t a real read lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:19 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:51 pm I’m probably wasting my time talking to sig now tho, it’s clear he doesn’t super care about whether he’s right or not. Either people will be smart and see that this is stupid, or I’ll have wasted yet another game attempting to play and being killed for it. Either way I’m gonna have more fun not taking this seriously, so I would mostly expect sarcasm and memes
But if you're town, developing your own reads and engaging honestly with people in order to figure out their alignment would be more productive, I think. For example, I've asked you why you thought I had scum equity. Is that something you feel moved to follow up? Other reads?
No, I don’t. Because it wasn’t a real read. It was a joke.

I have put other real reads out, you can find them in my iso.

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:25 am Actually, hot take. Nanook might be town for one specific reason: He said "I really suck at this." He doesn't seem like the type to say he actually sucks if he was indeed scum. Seems more like town righteousness. ("You suck, I don't.") Haven't looked at his old town game yet though.
That was sarcasm my friend.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:42 am

@JaggedJimmyJay
@juliets
@sprityo

I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the "Shit nvm nutella is town actually hee-ho"
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 364
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:03 pm
tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:13 am it's like she was almost impressed by his vote because she was expecting reluctance from jack and reacted with a counter vote as soon as he voted her for even worse reasoning
....no? I just found his posts scummy as hell and his read of me fake and non-committal. Nothing to do with the vote,I hardly even noticed he placed a vote for me since it seemed obvious and I don't put that much stock in the first early votes.
He’s been trying to read you this whole game. You’re like one of the few slots he presented some form of interest for, at least early game.

Lol you quoted his post where he voted you and said “wtf is this”
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:23 pm I feel I need something more in the argument between Nut and Jack. Right now it just looks like a lot of hot air on both sides. What is the substance of this argument, anyone, especially Nut and Jack?
His case on me is literally "she's doing things she does when town, so she's totally a wolf pretending to be town.... or she's just town lolshrug." He actually said that last part. Kind of amazing really.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Does nutella usually crumble to pressure like this as wolf? Anyone?

This is starting to get annoying real quick though, both Nanook and nutella coming out of left field is just pissing me because I can’t read AtE, and moreso this is just stupid AtE (no offence)

If we’re gonna lash out at every scum read on us we might as well not even play the game.

I might not understand what caused this reaction but I really can’t see why you’d be so pissed and it’s heavily affecting how I’m reading you and I hate AtE because of its impact on my accuracy

Fuck me idk i always wanna read AtE like this as town

[unvote] [/unvote]
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Nutella why are you so pissed at jack scum reading you?
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:55 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:03 pm
He’s been trying to read you this whole game. You’re like one of the few slots he presented some form of interest for, at least early game.

Lol you quoted his post where he voted you and said “wtf is this”
The wtf is this was at his reasoning though not the vote itself. His wording was so incredibly terrible I can't fathom how anyone didn't have the same reaction I did.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:03 pm Does nutella usually crumble to pressure like this as wolf? Anyone?

This is starting to get annoying real quick though, both Nanook and nutella coming out of left field is just pissing me because I can’t read AtE, and moreso this is just stupid AtE (no offence)

If we’re gonna lash out at every scum read on us we might as well not even play the game.

I might not understand what caused this reaction but I really can’t see why you’d be so pissed and it’s heavily affecting how I’m reading you and I hate AtE because of its impact on my accuracy

[unvote] [/unvote]
I wouldn't say I'm ate-ing but ok, whatever
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

Nutella you didn’t even know what he was scum reading you for though???
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

You’re totally AtEing
ImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:03 pm Does nutella usually crumble to pressure like this as wolf? Anyone?

[unvote] [/unvote]
Haha, there’s no unvote you fool
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:53 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:18 am Noticing a TR for me from Dizzy, and I prefere to take it as such because in a multiball with 3rd parts it's harder to think me for town core as being pockety.
I reserve the right to withdraw the town read at any time. =p Literally just the first thing that I felt laying my eyes on the game.
Follow your heart if you are villager.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.

[unvote] [/unvote]
Tbf my frustration is only partly to do with this game.

Ok, talk to me. Let’s chat and talk about the game (or anything else!) so you can get a better read
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:04 pm Nutella why are you so pissed at jack scum reading you?
Bc he's wrong and it's his MO to be crazy confident and I want him to see that his reasoning is weak and bad and to get out of his tunnel if he's town, and if he's wolf there probably isn't anything I can do about it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Lynch still anyone’s game right now with 10 people having not voted yet :mafia: i wouldn’t sweat too hard yet nutella

Especially when you have two votes to jack’s 6 and MR’s 4
Banners:
ImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

tedxtr wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:06 pm Nutella you didn’t even know what he was scum reading you for though???
read like two posts above this?? I know what he said his reasoning was it was just garbage
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”