boo
No votes
DrWilgy
6%
G-Man
31%
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
Just throw the gun away (host/dead/nonplayer)
63%

Total votes: 16
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 46

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D4)

Post by G-Man »

Johann wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:59 am Why poison me if there are people.who didnt get the gun
Question of the day, isn't it? I need to read back through yesterday and ISO your D1 and D2. Either they are trying to mess with our heads by leaving Nanook alive (spoiler alert: it didn't work) or Johann struck enough of a nerve that they're willing to risk Nanook with the gun again.

At the start of my day, my POE looks like this:

Nanook & Funnygurl

Boo & Hyena

Jack & Wilgy

I want to make that three green and three red, so Boo and Hyena are my focus for the moment. Hyena was getting some town reads yesterday that I need to revisit. Jack's persistence in trying to convince me/everyone that Boo is bad has worn my civ read on Boo down, but not because Jack seems sincere. Jack's early swoop into the day with posts like this...
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 12:00 am If you go through my mafia career, it is littered with players I’ve bussed. I rarely get bussed. I’m always the last wolf. Last wolf in Inception, Shockhead, MU Anniversary 2019, Kirby. Last two surviving wolves in Pirates, Wire. I bussed in MU Thrones Mash. I never get bussed, especially by the likes of Boo or Wilgy, who wont be able to endgame alone.

If I have a teammate, they don’t try to bus me yesterday and if I have a teammate, they see the Mac flip and go “guess Jack was town.”

Instead, Wilgy and Nanook still want me dead. Boo voted for Nanook after he said he wanted to shoot me and left without saying a word.

[mention]Funnygurl555[/mention] [mention]Johann[/mention] [mention]G-Man[/mention]

You’re seeing this shit, right?
...drips of WIFOM. I've had wine with dinner a few nights in a row. This doesn't taste as good to me.

[mention]Nanook[/mention] and [mention]Johann[/mention] I'd like each of your perspectives on Boo and Hyena.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 443
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Boo seemed fine to me, he’s on the table after Mac’s flip but he’s not my highest priority tbh.

Idk how I feel about hyena, probably just going to sheep sloon’s work on him tbh.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 329
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

[mention]G-Man[/mention]

Tell me you think the scum plan is for Wilgy to bus me and endgame. You can’t seriously think that.

Mac went to his grave trying to tell you I was town and you’re ignoring it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]G-Man[/mention]

If Nanook gets the gun, a townie dies tonight. I promise you that. He’s not solving. Look at his back and forth on Boo. It doesn’t follow Boo actions. It doesn’t reference Boo posts. It follows the thread.

Boo is off the table because Nanook says so. Mac dies and flips town, Boo is back on the table. You come in with a red on me and a yellow on Boo and now Boo is fine. Nanook isn’t treating Boo like a townie treats a player they’re trying to figure out. He’s treating him like a wolf treats a partner.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 9:20 am Boo seemed fine to me, he’s on the table after Mac’s flip but he’s not my highest priority tbh.

Idk how I feel about hyena, probably just going to sheep sloon’s work on him tbh.
This is not the tone of a townie who has one mislynch left.

Based on the softness of Nanook’s reads (look at his opinions on me, Boo and Hyena), Nanook should be worried about an impending loss. He’s shuffling his feet around waiting for things to fall into place instead of engaging with his middling reads.

That’s a wolf mindset. Come on, guys. It’s right in front of you and [mention]G-Man[/mention] and [mention]DrWilgy[/mention] are just going to ignore it because I’m still set you scum in their brains so they’re not listening to me. Get out of your tunnels and look at the evidence.

If that’s a genuine attempt at reading me it’s a gross misunderstanding of how I play
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:43 am If that’s a genuine attempt at reading me it’s a gross misunderstanding of how I play
Why don’t you give a shit about anyone’s alignment?

I’m posting my heart out and you’re just over here like *shrug* “I’m going to sheep a dead townie that’s hundreds of posts behind instead of the dead townie who agrees with Jack.”

I care, I just don’t feel the need to “post my heart out” or whatever the fuck that means. You play your way, I play mine—getting overly emotional doesn’t help me solve the game 🤷‍♀️

Like I think we’re in a solid position, I don’t really know why I’m supposed to be panicking tbh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I can’t even imagine looking at the sun total of Boo’s play and being like “looks fine” or the sum total of my play after everything that happened in the past two days and saying “Jack is my top scumread.”

Sloonei, GMan, Wilgy - Woefully behind and scumread me
Mac, FG - Caught up and townread me
Nanook - Caught up and scumreads me. Fucking why?

You’re just in a POE man, stop freaking out.

I do need to find one more town but it’s not panic time yet.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:48 am Like I think we’re in a solid position, I don’t really know why I’m supposed to be panicking tbh.
There’s one mislynch left and nobody posted for like an entire day. At least three players have read only about half the game.

You “kinda” want to shoot me. You “kinda” suspect Hyena. You think Boo isn’t a “high priority.”

Why aren’t you panicking? If you’re town, you have no clue what the solve is and the rest of the town is going to fuck this up.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:50 am You’re just in a POE man, stop freaking out.

I do need to find one more town but it’s not panic time yet.
Do something. Do anything. I’m bored of bad naked reads.

Or I’m not tipping my hand what the solve is until I get the gun. Pick one.

I actually think I’m pretty close, so. I don’t see a need to panic.

You should also probably know by now that trying to push me to play differently is not going to be a productive use of time.

It’s also fairly hard to take you serious when you’re pushing me 🤷‍♀️

You keep saying “do something,” but guess what...I’ve already done more than any other town, I shot drago. So get the fuck over yourself and find someone else to push, or accept that you’re likely getting shot for playing to the scum wincon.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 10:59 am Or I’m not tipping my hand what the solve is until I get the gun.
Explain to me the downside of "tipping your hand."
Johann
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 183

Post by Johann »

I think Nanook is taking more credit than he really deserves and he pretty much took a back seat ever since Dragomir.

Nanook likes to brag how his killing of Dragomir is game changing when in fact Dragomir would die anyway if not by his hand then someone else's. So Nanook shooting Dragomir isn't that important yet he likes to make it so like he is the only one that knew Dragomir is scum.

Everyone pretty much read Nanook as town and i think he got cocky and took a back seat. If you are someone that is considered to be most townie i don't understand your dick behavior and borderline laziness.

I honestly feel like Nanook might be a deep wolf here. But he got cocky and took a back seat.
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:02 am It’s also fairly hard to take you serious when you’re pushing me 🤷‍♀️

You keep saying “do something,” but guess what...I’ve already done more than any other town, I shot drago. So get the fuck over yourself and find someone else to push, or accept that you’re likely getting shot for playing to the scum wincon.
There he goes again bragging about Dragomir
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Naked scumreads on Nutella. Flips town. Well fuck.
Naked scumreads on Mac. Flips town. Well fuck.
Naked scumread on Drago. Flips scum. Looks like a bus.

I'm really not getting why Nanook and Boo are so into these naked reads. They're not working out very well. Town Nanook should know that. He's not town.
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

[mention]G-Man[/mention]
My stance on Boo is known, i think he is scum.

Hyena def looked better last phase. I ISO'd some points last day and he does give a genuine townie feeling

I said mac was in a 50/50 with you. I said nutella was ok shot but I didn’t have a hard SR on her IIRC.

You should also know that I tend much more towards what you’re referring to as naked reads. I don’t make cases. I don’t believe they’re useful.

I also hard TR Tommy and TR sloonei, but let’s only focus on what makes your narrative look good.

I also refused to push Johan despite very juicy opportunities to do so.
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:09 am I also refused to push Johan despite very juicy opportunities to do so.
That isn't a very townie thing to say
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:08 am I said mac was in a 50/50 with you.
Gimmie a scumread on anybody that isn't me.

Gimmie any reason at all to let Boo last another day.

You can't just sit there being full of shit like "I'm not a wolf. I'm just constipated. I'm always constipated. This is just the way I play."
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

Slips are real
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Johann wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:10 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:09 am I also refused to push Johan despite very juicy opportunities to do so.
That isn't a very townie thing to say
Yeah, ooph.

Townies don't think of individual scummy things another player does as "juicy opportunities."

Alright, I’m done.

Just fucking shoot me and get this over with, this is the stupidest shit.
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

I havent read the scummiest post in my life holy moly
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (D3)

MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:01 pm Jack whenever he’s suspected by lots of people: Pff. I can’t be scum because I obviously have no partners.

Consistent response: Oh, we’re hunting for a single wolf even though there are two.
who's bad?
At least one of Boo and Wilgy. Probably paired with the other, Mac or Nanook.

Imo, everyone else is damn near cleared.
Only a town would have Nanook in their POE in your seat, I know this because I do too. A wolf would not bother even sniffing there if Nanook was town.
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:15 pm So here's our path to victory.

You gotta just get Boo the fuck out. He's a wolf.

The other one is gonna get to lylo.

At lylo you just gotta shoot the person who shouldn't be there. I think it'll be Nook.

If we get to F4, don't use the gun, make them clear someone with the poison.

Easy as.

I'll probs get there too because I ain't about to be poisoned and frankly I'm too good at insisting people do what I say to get shot.
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:23 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:10 pm I am comfortable removing nanook and johann from the POE outright. funnygurl and hyena are also town reads, but I'm open to arguments against them.
does anyone disapprove of this line of thinking?
Aside from shooting Dragomir, Nanook has been super scummy. If we just go "derp he shot a wolf let's never entertain him being scummy again" then we deserve to lose every game to a basic bus. Nanook needs to still actually be townie outside of his shot to get cleared.
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:54 pm What has nanook done that is super scummy?
bearing in mind that this is nanook we're talking about.
Nanook has produced no evidence for any of his reads. He has simply made them. He's made snap decisions to veto kills. He kills discussions and refuses to elaborate on why. You can read his ISO for yourself and see. I appreciate that is Nanook's MO generally but frankly I'm never going to let any player play like that without needling the shit out of them because it's too frustrating.
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:58 pm FMPOV Jack is nearly cleared. He's mind melding too much with me. He'd have to be a genius wolf to be able to fixate his mindset into the necessary town one to emulate all of my perspectives the way he is.
MacDougall wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:01 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:59 pm boo is the heavier tinfoil suspect of those three. I read him as town, but there's enough of an argument to the contrary that he's on my shortlist.
Boo is lock wolf from my vantage point. I know you are thinking you are seeing my best wolf game or whatever but this is not that. I am not teammates with Boo and nor do I think Jack is. Therefore I would implore you to work around your beliefs as best you can and help us find Boo's partner before you're gone. Please?

Linki: Oh damn I didn't realise day was ending this fast.
[mention]DrWilgy[/mention] [mention]G-Man[/mention]

If you refuse to listen to me, listen to Mac. I'm town. Boo and Nanook are the wolves.

*insert massive jerk off motion*
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

[mention]MacDougall[/mention] I actually shot you despite thinking Boo is more of a scum. Reason being is that your death gives 10 times more answers than Boo's. I am sorry about that but i always go for the End Game
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:12 am Alright, I’m done.

Just fucking shoot me and get this over with, this is the stupidest shit.
Done?

You forgot to start.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh yeah [mention]Hyena[/mention]

I've been pinging everyone else and yelling and shit but I've forgot to ping you so get in here and add your voice.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 285
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by Funnygurl555 »

give me the gun
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 12:41 pm give me the gun
What is your comment on recent posts
Hyena
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 397
Preferred Pronouns: Any pronouns work!

Post by Hyena »

'Sup.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Re: Corrupt!? Mafia (N3)

Post by Hyena »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:45 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:30 pm Nanook is scum cause he busses! But he’s also scum cause he’s hard defending his partner!

Make up your damn mind.

Also, like, cut the shit Mac with the “if Nanook is at LYLO auto-shoot him,” I’m very obviously not getting poisoned while people are pushing me 🤷‍♀️
Convenient. :mafia:

Why did you want to take Boo and Wilgy out of the POE at all?
To be fair, I kinda wanted to take out Wilgy, too, before EoD yesterday. I liked the vibe I got when he responded to some of my posts. I still want Boo dead, though, even more so after Mac flipped town. As I said previously, I only saw two worlds: 1. scum!Mac and scum!Jack, and 2. scum!Boo plus someone not in the PoE.
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

[VOTE: Funny] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Hyena wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:51 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 10:30 pm Nanook is scum cause he busses! But he’s also scum cause he’s hard defending his partner!

Make up your damn mind.

Also, like, cut the shit Mac with the “if Nanook is at LYLO auto-shoot him,” I’m very obviously not getting poisoned while people are pushing me 🤷‍♀️

To be fair, I kinda wanted to take out Wilgy, too, before EoD yesterday. I liked the vibe I got when he responded to some of my posts. I still want Boo dead, though, even more so after Mac flipped town. As I said previously, I only saw two worlds: 1. scum!Mac and scum!Jack, and 2. scum!Boo plus someone not in the PoE.
Like Nanook, right? :grin:
Hyena
Loan Shark

Post by Hyena »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 2:00 pm
Hyena wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:51 pm

Make up your damn mind.

Like Nanook, right? :grin:
I think I'd shoot G-Man first before Nanook if Boo flips scum, actually.

I’m prepared to take gman/hyena/wilgy/FG as town and lose if I’m wrong.

I’m also fine giving [mention]Funnygurl555[/mention] the gun if she shoots outside that grouping. Then scum can either poison me tonight or watch me shoot another one tomorrow.

If you have questions about that grouping and your name isn’t jack, I’m happy to answer them

I do really think boo is town in my heart of hearts, but Mac being so dead set and sloonei having him in POE and the course of the game so far all make it hard to take him out of the POE completely tbh. Sorry boo.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Johann wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 1:20 pm
jack is onto something. y'all shoulda been more paranoid after a jack flip, not using the same poe

also, jack's alone
Sloonei wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:52 pm We are polar opposites in the most delightful way.
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:17 pm I’m prepared to take gman/hyena/wilgy/FG as town and lose if I’m wrong.

I’m also fine giving @Funnygurl555 the gun if she shoots outside that grouping. Then scum can either poison me tonight or watch me shoot another one tomorrow.
i'm down with this. wolf team is not within that imo
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

also nanook dont worry i aint gonna tinfoil on you
Funnygurl555
Drug Dealer

Post by Funnygurl555 »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:26 pm
jack is onto something. y'all shoulda been more paranoid after a jack flip, not using the same poe

also, jack's alone
*mac

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:27 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:17 pm I’m prepared to take gman/hyena/wilgy/FG as town and lose if I’m wrong.

I’m also fine giving Funnygurl555 the gun if she shoots outside that grouping. Then scum can either poison me tonight or watch me shoot another one tomorrow.
i'm down with this. wolf team is not within that imo
Good deal, use it wisely
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

Funnygurl555 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:26 pm

also, jack's alone
You have no comment on Nanook stuff?
Johann
Stool Pigeon

Post by Johann »

I am not universaly read townie and i shot one
Nanook is universaly read townie and he shot scum

Mafia chose to poison me instead of nanook

Nanook is fucking mafia its so damn obv

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”